The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seeing Red (How I think it should have gone.)
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:52 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Seeing Red
How it should have been.
By Rachel McCann
Disclaimer: The cast of Buffy don’t belong to me, they are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy.
Spoilers: Seeing Red (the version we should have seen in my mind)
Summary: How I would have liked Seeing Red and Season 6 to end.
Parings; Who else. Willow/Tara
Rating: PG maybe, nothing that bad

Short Story only

“Wow, um clothes.” Willow said, flattening down her fresh clean white top.

Tara grinned at her lover. “Better not get used to them.” She said seductively.

Willow reached out and with a finger in Tara’s jeans waistband she pulled her blonde lover close. “Yes ma’am.”

They kissed and embraced each other, so happy to be reunited again. The past couple of days they hadn’t really left the house, just making love and spending as much time with each other as they could.

Tara saw just outside their bedroom window, it was Xander Harris he had come to talk to Buffy. “It’s Xander.” Tara said smiling.

“Ok not the response I was looking for.” Willow pouted.

Tara crossed over to the window and looked outside. “No he’s here.”

“Think they’re making up?” Willow asked her.

Tara grinned at Willow. “I hope so.” She flashed the redhead a cute sexy grin that melted her lover’s heart. “That’s the best part.”

In the back yard, Buffy was poking at the tall grass with a long stick; she looked so sad right now. She didn't realize she wasn't alone until someone spoke.

"Time for the spring poking already?" Xander said with a half smile.

She turned slowly, just poke about with the stick. "Just making sure there are no more evil-trio cameras. Or, evil uno."

"The sinister yet addictive card game?" Xander managed a weak joke.

Buffy didn't smile. "Warren." She sighed. "Jonathan and Andrew got clinked, but Warren pulled a Rocket man."

"You'll find him," he reassured her. "He won't be much good without his friends."

"No," she replied, a slightly pensive expression on her face. "He won't."

Buffy moved to the bench and Xander followed her and sat down, they didn’t speak for a moment. Finally, Xander couldn’t take the silence any longer. "How did we get here?" he asked.

"Scenic route," she answered. "Long drive."

"The past few weeks..." he began to say, he didn’t know the right words to say to her.

"I know," she whispered softly.

"I thought I'd hit bottom, but..." his words failed him again, but then after a moment he continued.”It hurt that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about Spike. It hurt."

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I should have told you."

He looked away for a moment unable to meet her eyes, and then looked down at his hands. "Maybe you would have, if I hadn't given you so many reasons to think I'd be an ass about it."

"Guess we've all done a lot of things lately we're not proud of." She said sadly.

He suddenly flashed her a half-grin. "I think I've got ya beat."

"Wanna compare?" she said dryly.

"Not so much," he answered her back. They shared a little smile, and then he took a deep breath and continued in a voice that was filled with emotion. "I don't know what I'd do... without you and Will."

With a few tears in her eyes, she whispered, "Let's not find out." Buffy closed the distance between them and she hugged him tightly. "I love you," she said to him. "You know that, right?"

He nodded, and then his went wide with shock and he began to stand as he saw Warren walking into the backyard, he was holding a gun. "Buffy!"

She jumped to her feet and turned around, putting herself in front of Xander as Warren, waving the gun around, shouted at her. "You think you can just do that to me? You think I'd let you get away with that?" He just laughed at her. "Think again." He raised a gun and fired two rounds directly at Buffy, paused a moment, and then waved the gun in the air firing a few more shots into the air.

In the bedroom, Willow heard the gun fire and she was about to grab Tara when she sudden felt something spray across her chest. She looked up in horror as there was a hole in Tara’s jumper.

Tara looked at her in surprise as she saw the blood on Willow’s top. “Willow, your shirt.” Then she fell to the ground.

“Oh my god Tara.” Willow screamed in panic as Tara dropped to the floor.

Willow dropped beside her girlfriend and checked for a pulse it was very weak, she could still see Tara’s chest moving, the wound was just over her left shoulder. Willow could see blood seeping onto the carpet just beneath her injured lover’s body.

“God no Tara, please don’t leave me baby.” Willow said crying. “Tara!”

Tara didn’t reply she had lost consciousness and she was still bleeding badly. Willow placed her hand over the wound, and closed her eyes. She had promised not to use magic but it was the only way to save her girlfriends life.

Willow chanted and tapping into the magic’s within she began to use a spell to heal the wound as best as she could. She could hear Xander outside phoning for help, so someone else had been hurt to. Willow couldn’t deal with that right now she had to save her lover.

She could feel the rush again of the power within her, but she pushed that from her mind just focusing on healing Tara’s injury. Within a few minutes the blood stopped flowing and the wound had closed a little. Willow knew that Tara would still need medical attention but she was alive at least, she closed her eyes and the magic ceased, she had control again.

“Tara baby.” Willow said, tears still streaming down her face. “Oh please baby wake up.”

Tara’s eyes fluttered open, and within seconds the pain hit her hard. “Oh god Willow, what happened?” She said her voice shaky and weak.

“Someone fired a gun, you got hurt.” Willow said. “Oh god Tara, I was so scared I would lose you.”

Willow heard a tire squealing outside followed by a dull thud, she didn’t care though all that matter was her girlfriend. “Tara, you’re going to be ok, but we need to get you to a hospital ok?”

Tara nodded weakly, and Willow brushed a few strands of hair from Tara’s face. Willow stood up now, she knew Tara was safe but she still needed help. She went to the window were there was a shattered pain of glass; she looked out to see Buffy lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

“Oh god no Buffy.” Willow said.

Tara could hear the fear in Willow’s voice. “What happened Willow?” Tara said weakly.

“Buffy’s been hurt.” Willow said.

“Go help her.” Tara said. “I’ll be ok, just go help Buffy.”

“Tara I I…” Willow began to say.

“Go help Buffy.” Tara said again.

Willow didn’t hesitate she rushed down the stairs to the garden, throwing open the kitchen door she rushed outside. Xander was kneeling beside the fallen slayer, his hand over her bullet wound. “Oh god what happened.”

“Warren came in and shot her.” Xander said. “Are you ok?”

“I’m ok, but Tara is badly hurt, she’s going to be ok, but she is hurt.” Willow said through the tears.

Willow knelt down beside her best friend, and began to chant and tap into the magic again. Her hand glowed as the tiny piece of metal began to work it’s way out of her body. The blood began to stop flowing and the bullet wound began to close.

Buffy’s eyes opened and she gasped. “Oh god.”

Willow still crying, managed a little smile, she quickly stopped the spell again, she wanted to do more, but she knew that she daren’t unless it take control again. She couldn’t do that for Tara’s sake, she had only just won her girlfriend back. She just hoped that Tara would understand this little use of magic to save hers and Buffy’s lives.

“Buffy you’re going to be ok.” Willow said, she turned to Xander. “Did you call for help?”

He nodded. “It’s on the way.”

“Where did Warren go?” Willow asked him.

“He ran away.” Xander said, and rushed out beyond the gate to see if there was any sign of the madman. Willow followed him close behind; she could feel rage now burning within her. Warren couldn’t be allowed to get away with this.

“Willow no.” She heard in her mind. It was Tara’s voice, Willow turned around but there was no one there.

“Tara?” She said.

“Willow, please stop now, don’t let your anger get control.” Tara told her softly. “Please, don’t do this, I love you Willow.”

Willow relaxed as she heard her lovers voice and she softened, she was about to turn back to check on Tara and Buffy but then she caught sight of Warren, well what was left of him. A car had hit him as he must of fled from the house, she could see he was clearly dead even from here. She shook her head. “I’m sorry.” She whispered.

Willow ran back to Buffy who was sitting up a little now, she looked up and Willow and her eyes went wide as she saw the blood on Willow’s top. “Oh god Willow you’re hurt.”

“It’s Tara’s blood, she’s hurt but she’s going to be ok.” Willow said. “I have to go check on her.”

Willow just ran inside the house and up the stairs, she had begun to cry again as knew that Tara had come so close to being killed. She ran into their bedroom and saw Tara still lying on the floor.

“Oh baby.” Willow said, unable to hold back her tears. “Tara.”

“I’m ok, Willow it just hurts.” Tara said, a few tears in her own eyes.

“Help is coming sweetie; you’re going to be ok.” Willow said, tears streaming down her face. “Oh goddess Tara, forgive me.”

“What for Willow.” Tara said weakly.

“I’m so sorry, I used magic to save you and Buffy and I had to do something I couldn’t let you both die. Tara baby I am so sorry.” Willow said her sobbing coming thick and fast now. She was terrified that Tara would be angry with her, or worse leave her again.

“Willow sweetie, it’s ok, you saved my life and Buffy’s, and you used magic but only to help.” Tara said.

“But I broke my promise to you.” Willow said crying. “I felt anger when Warren shot you.”

“Willow, I love you. Don’t torture yourself, you stopped the magic once you knew we were ok, and you didn’t go after Warren, you controlled it Willow.” Tara said softly. “It’s ok sweetie, I’m not going to leave you.”

“I’m so sacred.” Willow wept.

“I know, but we can work through it together.” Tara said softly. “We can do this.”

“We can be strong.” Willow said wiping the tears from her face. “Strong like an amazon.”

“Strong like an amazon.” Tara echoed.

“I love you Tara.” Willow said. She leant down and kissed her softly on the lips.

Tara just smiled after their lips parted. “I love you too Willow.”

Two days later.

Willow opened the door to Buffy’s house and set the bag down on the hallway floor. She waited a moment for Tara to step inside, Tara’s shoulder was heavily bandaged and her arm was in a sling. She looked pale but she was ok.

“Welcome home Tara.” Dawn Summers said, happy to see the blonde wiccan safely home again.

Buffy too greeted Tara as walked into the house, her own shoulder was bandaged but she was healing fast thanks to her slayer powers. They had visited Tara in the hospital but Willow had refused to leave her side, sleeping on a cot next to the blonde’s bed.

The fear over losing Tara had been so great that she just couldn’t bear to be parted from her side. They had only just been reunited as a couple and the thought that she nearly died had reinforced the fact that Tara was her always; she loved her more than anything.

She would give up magic in an instant for Tara, her love for her was so strong, but Tara said that it was a part of her and she would never lose it. The brief moment of darkness when Tara was hurt she felt was enough to scare her, but Tara promised her that they would work it through together.

“Tara sweetie, sit down ok.” Willow said softly.

Buffy smiled at her best friend, never in her whole life had she seen two people so much in love. Willow was devoted to Tara; her heart belonged only to the beautiful blonde witch.

“How are you feeling Tara?” Dawn asked concerned for her friend.

Tara smiled. “I’m fine Dawnie, little sore but I am fine.”

“I’m so glad your going to be ok.” The young woman said.

Willow set Tara’s bag down on the floor and guided her lover to the sofa and then sat next to her closely holding Tara’s hand in her own.

“Tara thank god you’re ok, we both got lucky I guess.” Buffy said smiling.

“Thank you.”

“Dawn come on lets get supper ready ok?” Buffy said, and she walked towards the kitchen.

“Sure ok.” Dawn said and followed her.

Willow looked into Tara’s eyes and smiled. “Tara, there is something I need to ask you sweetie.”

Tara returned the smile and with her free hand she placed it gently on Willow’s knee. “Willow you can ask me anything ok?”

“I nearly lost you twice recently and I don’t want to risk losing you.” Willow said. “I love you more than anything Tara, you’re my everything, my world, Tara you’re my heart and my soul.”

Willow could feel tears forming in her eyes; she took Tara’s hand with both of hers. “Tara marry me, be my love forever?”

Tara felt choked with her own emotions; she felt tears welling in her own eyes. She leaned close and kissed Willow firmly on her lips; they savoured each moment, the passion and the love not wanting the kiss to end.

Breathless Tara stared into her lovers eyes; with her hand she gently touched Willow’s cheek. “Willow, I’m always yours forever, I promise you that no matter what we face we’ll do it together. Willow I love you so much, you’re all I could ever want in life. Of course I’ll marry you.”

Willow gently hugged her fiancée being careful of her shoulder; they embraced each other knowing that nothing could ever keep them apart ever again. Tara felt the happiest in her life that she had ever been, she was with Willow her first love and her soulmate.

As they broke the embrace they heard Buffy call out to them from the kitchen. “Hey you two, dinner will be ready in 20 minutes ok.”

Willow giggled. “Hey you wanna skip dinner and just snuggle.”

Tara kissed her softly. “Vixen.”

The End

---

Hope you like this version of the episode
Rachel

Post subject: Re: Seeing Red (How I think it should have gone.)
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:03 pm 
2. Floating Rose

that was great! and yeah it should have gone like that!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

Ah, much, much better. :peace And so darn sweet. :wtkiss Well done!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:16 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:smash That was definally how Seeing Red should've went. Kuddo's to you. :kdevil

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:17 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
Hey, I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

Wonderful! Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:20 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Awww, that was so sweet! Now that's the way it should've ended. Okay, I'm gonna go and read that again. Amazing! Smiles. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:04 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

short fic, but really sweet. i liked it a lot :)

"When you get excited about something, one might imagine you as a small, maniacally grinning rubber ball, which someone throws at the wall in an enclosed room, and goes bouncing off every surface for about 15 minutes."
- Mudrat

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:56 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
I recall asking about three and a half years ago what the deifnition of a happy ending was.
I think I have my answer.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:45 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Thinking about this now... you could, pretty much, continue from this part and turn it into a pretty darn good fic. Just a thought. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:05 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hiyas all

thanks for the positive feedback on the story really glad you liked it. AS for turning it into a full on story, it has crossed my mind. I'll play around with a few ideas and write something up soon.

Thank you all again
Rachel

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:49 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I thought the wedding - scene went fast, but the story was great (Warren and a car, he he he). And the emotional angst... you know, you should consider doing a sequel, which deals with Kennedys attempt to hit on Willow (with a failure in the end, of course).

Good work!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:53 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

WillowsGirlXX wrote:
Hiyas all

thanks for the positive feedback on the story really glad you liked it. AS for turning it into a full on story, it has crossed my mind. I'll play around with a few ideas and write something up soon.

Thank you all again
Rachel

WOOHOO!!! Definitely worth a

Last edited by Tarababy77 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:07 am 
8. Vixen

Hi!

I definitely like your version better, it was a really sweet story. I'll be waiting for the sequel!
Congrats!

Karinna

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hiya

Ok the Story continues from where it left off.

Season 6-7

This is part two.

All disclaimers still apply.

The next Evening Sunnydale

Michelle Scott was feeling at her worst right now, the twenty two year old had just been told that she had been fired from her job as a waitress, to add to her woes her girlfriend of two years had left for another woman, the boss who had just fired her. She had now asked her to get out of the house they shared, she felt utterly alone.

She had stormed out of the restaurant in tears, her life in ruins and tatters. She didn’t get too far when she just sat down on the steps of a store.

“I hate my life.” She said to no one, tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

“Don’t be like that; I hate to see a pretty brunette girl like this.” A young man’s voice called out to her. “It can’t be that bad can it?”

Michelle looked up to see the tall stranger giving her a warm smile, she then looked away ashamed to let this man see her in floods of tears. “Please just leave me alone.” She pleaded with him. “I just want to die.”

The young man knelt down beside her and smiled. “Well I can help you with that.”

She looked up in horror to see the mans face suddenly morph into a hideous visage. The forehead was misshapen and the eyes had turned yellow. The creature opened its mouth and two long fangs emerged, her eyes widened and she screamed.

“Oh I like a screamer.” The vampire said and grabbed the girl by her throat. “Well it’s your lucky night miss, because I’m going to kill you.”

“Oh god please no.” She said gasping for breath.

“He can’t help you now.” He leered at her.

“No but I can.” Another voice called out.

He whirled around to see a pretty blonde girl staring at him; he dropped Michelle to the ground and poised himself to attack. He lunged at her but she was ready for him, she stepped to one side and extended her foot. He tripped and fell to the ground flat on his face.

“Goddamn bitch.” He yelled through his teeth.

“That’s not nice is it?” The blonde mocked him.

He leapt to his feet and came at her again, he didn’t get far as her foot connected with his chest and again he collapsed to the ground. Before he could get up he felt a sharp pain in his chest.

“Oh shit.” He said as he saw the wooden stake protruding from his body, in an instant he turned to dust.

Michelle looked in shock as the creature disappeared into a dust, lifted her head to the young woman who had saved her life. “Thank you.”

“Hey you’re welcome, you ok there?” She asked her.

“A little shaken, but alive I guess.” She said. “Lucky me.” She whispered sadly.

“Listen you look pretty shaken up, you wanna ride home?” The blonde asked her.

“I don’t think I can face that, I just got kicked out.” Michelle said. “Listen sorry to dump on you, and thanks for saving me but I guess I’d better go.”

Michelle stood up and started to leave, but the blonde reached out and stopped her. “I’m sorry, listen you look like you could use a drink.”

Michelle nodded. “Thanks.”

“Come on, listen I’m Buffy and you are?”

“Michelle.” She replied.

“Well listen Michelle, I have some friends just over the road, come on lets get you inside ok?” Buffy said, and gently led her towards the magic box shop.

Buffy opened the door and escorted the tear streaked girl to a seat, she motioned for her to sit down, and she then returned to close the door locking it in the process.

“Hey Buffy what happened.” Willow asked her best friend.

“Vampire attack, she’s ok I think but pretty upset.” Buffy replied.

Michelle looked up to the new face, a petite girl with long redhair. Just behind her was an attractive blonde woman wearing a sling; she walked over to the redhead.

“This is Michelle.” Buffy introduced her to her friends; walking over to her she sat down next to her. “This is Willow.” She pointed to the redhead, then indicating the blonde girl. “And this is Tara.”

Michelle gave them a slight smile. “Hi.”

Tara nodded. “Are you ok?” She asked the young girl.

The brunette said nothing; she shook her head and felt the tears welling again. Part of her was wishing that the vampire had taken her life so that she wouldn’t have to deal with the pain in her heart.

“Willow, could you get her a glass of water?” Tara asked her.

“Sure, I’ll only be a moment.” Willow said, she stood up and went into the back room to get the distressed young woman a drink.

Buffy saw down next to Michelle and put her arm around her, she drew her in close. “What’s wrong Michelle?” Buffy asked her.

“Life, everything I guess.” She sobbed. “Just broke up and now I’m fired because my ex is seeing my boss.”

“Oh god I’m sorry.” Buffy said. “Men huh?”

Michelle shook her head. “I’m gay.”

Buffy just held her close. “Sorry, girls huh, well you’ll be ok here I promise.”

Michelle relaxed a little she felt a little calmer in Buffy’s embrace, at least Buffy didn’t back away from her when she said she was gay. “Thanks.”

Willow returned with a glass of water and handed it to Michelle; she then sat down next to Tara, who was looking somewhat pale, herself. “Tara sweetie are you ok?”

Tara shook her head. “Pain came back and brought friend.”

“Poor baby, I’ll get you a glass of water and some pills.” Willow said and then kissed her cheek, stood up and walked into the back room.

“Tara you should be resting.” Buffy told her. “I think when Willow gets back; we’ll get you two home I think.”

Tara smiled. “I’ll be ok Buffy, thank you.”

Michelle lifted her head from Buffy’s shoulder. “What happened?”

“I got shot.” Tara said. “I’m fine, it just hurts.”

“Well that girlfriend, sorry fiancée of yours better get you home to rest, and I mean rest.” Buffy told her.

“You two are engaged?” Michelle asked them.

“Only since yesterday, but yes.” Tara smiled.

Willow returned with another glass of water and a couple of painkillers, she handed Tara the tablets which she swallowed and then the glass of water to wash them down with.

“Michelle?” Buffy asked. “We are going to be leaving here soon, I need to get Tara back home to rest, is there anywhere we can take you?”

“Maybe drop me off I can get a bag together and I’ll make my way over to my mom for a few nights till I get myself back on my feet.” She said quietly. “Thank you.”

“Are you sure?”

“You’ve been more than enough help, thank you.” Michelle said.

“Ok.” Buffy said and turned to Willow, she handed her the car keys. “Willow you get Tara into the car, and I’ll close up ok, we’ll be there in a moment.”

“Sure ok Buffy.” She said taking the car keys. “Come on Tara sweetie, I’m getting you home.”

Willow helped Tara to her feet and with one hand around her waist guided her out of the shop to the Buffy’s car parked just outside the shop.

“They’re a nice couple.” Michelle said.

Buffy was just putting a couple of the chairs away she stopped and smiled. “Oh Willow and Tara, yes they are been together little over two and half years, with a little time apart in between, but they are very much in love.”

“Lucky for some.” Michelle sighed, and took another sip of water.

“Sorry.” Buffy apologised. “I didn’t mean to upset you.”

Michelle stood up. “No I’m sorry, I should go really.”

Buffy put her arm on the girls shoulder. “No I’ll help you get your things ok?”

She relaxed. “Buffy?”

“Yeah?”

“Was that really a vampire that attacked me?”

Buffy nodded. “Yeah it was.”

“You must be the vampire slayer.” Michelle said. “Am I right?”

“How do you know?” Buffy asked her, she tensed a little.

Michelle could see Buffy tensing up. “I heard things from my ex girlfriends best friend, she said there was a slayer who kept things safe.”

“Yay me, I’m famous.” Buffy said, relaxing and giving Michelle a little smile. “Well Michelle lets get you sorted out ok?”

“Thanks Buffy.”

Buffy locked up the magic shop and opened the passenger door and let Michelle settle herself in. Willow was sitting in the back with Tara’s head resting on her shoulder. Tara’s fingers were lightly caressing the back of Willow’s hand, occasionally drawing a little circle with her finger.

Buffy got in and started the car up. “Ok Michelle were do you live?”

“Mason Avenue, do you know were that is?” Michelle replied.

Buffy smiled. “Not to far from me, I’m in Revello drive.”

Michelle returned the smile. “Listen Buffy I really am grateful for this, you don’t have to put yourself out on my account.”

“Really it’s ok.”

“Right lets go.” Buffy said and she drove off.

A short while later.

It was a short drive to where Michelle lived, thankfully her ex was out so she was able to pack up a couple of bags of clothes and get a few personal items. Michelle has said that Buffy didn’t have to drop her at her mom’s but Buffy insisted, so the pretty brunette gave in.

Outside the house, while Michelle was inside packing Buffy, Willow and Tara waited outside her place. Tara had fallen asleep on Willow’s lap, the pain killers had finally kicked in and blonde finally drifted off to sleep.

“How’s Tara?” Buffy asked.

“She’s sleeping.” Willow replied as she gently stroked her lover’s hair.

Buffy turned round to see the blonde girl on Willow’s lap, her pale pink lips opening and closing as she breathed. Buffy felt herself smiling. “She looks so peaceful like that.”

Willow leaned down and kissed Tara’s cheek, which caused a little faint smile to appear on her face. “I know she’s so cute when she’s sleeping Buffy.”

Buffy allowed a little giggle. “I’m really glad you two got back together, I really am Willow, please don’t let anything tear you both apart again ok?”

“We won’t, I’m still a bit worried about magic, but Tara and I talked about it while she was in hospital, she’s going to help me.” Willow said. “I love her so much Buffy, when she got shot I was terrified I was going to lose her.”

“Willow, she’s ok, and you two are together that’s all that matters.” Buffy said. “You’re engaged now so come on, when are you two getting the rings?”

“Soon as we both can I guess, we’ll wait till Tara’s shoulder has healed up, we might try a little spell tomorrow to help.” Willow said, she noticed the look in Buffy’s eyes. “Don’t worry, we only plan to do a healing spell, both of us together, she’ll be my anchor.”

Buffy smiled. “I’m glad, besides you two belong together Willow, I love you both. I don’t need to tell you either how much Dawn is overjoyed you two are back together.”

“I know.” Willow said smiling. “She was over the moon, still is too.”

“The look on her face when you told her you were both engaged.” Buffy laughed quietly so as not to disturb Tara.

“Poor girl, we thought she was going to pass out with excitement.” Willow said, still stroking her lover’s hair. “I would love for you to find someone special you know.”

“Thanks.” Buffy sighed. “Not going to happen, I mean look at my track record, two vampires, Riley, and a one night fling with Parker.”

“Poor Buffy, what you need is someone who makes you happy.” Willow said giving her a little smile. “Someone like Tara, I mean she makes my heart sing every time I see her.”

“I know how much you two are in love.” Buffy smiled. “Who knows maybe I will find love, but I think there’s more chance of the hellmouth staying quiet for a few years than that.”

Buffy caught a glimpse of Michelle coming out of the house carrying two bags with her, Buffy opened her door and walked around to the rear of the car, she opened the trunk ready.

“Hey you get everything?” Buffy asked her.

Michelle still looked pretty depressed but she gave Buffy a little smile. “Hi um yeah I think so, well everything I need right now.” She said. “Thank you again Buffy for all your help.”

“Hey don’t worry.” Buffy said, she took the bags from her and placed them in the trunk, then closing the lid softly so as not to wake Tara.

“Right were to now?” Buffy asked.

“Carson Drive, it’s just past you actually.” Michelle said.

“Yeah I know it, ok Michelle get in should only take a few minutes to get there.”

Michelle got in the car and turned around to see a smiling Willow and her girlfriend sleeping peacefully on her lap. “She ok?”

Willow nodded. “She’ll be fine, thank you.”

Buffy got in and started the car up again. “Ok let’s get you to Carson Drive.”

It only took Buffy about ten minutes to reach Michelle’s house, she helped her with her bags while the pretty brunette knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door opened to reveal a woman aged about forty five; she greeted Michelle with a smile.

“Hi mom, afraid to say Cally and I broke up.” Michelle said a little choked with emotion.

Her mom gave her a hug and kissed her on the forehead. “Sorry to hear that, I guess you’d better come inside.”

Michelle looked sad. “I’m sorry mom, but I don’t have anywhere else to go.”

“Michelle darling you know you are always welcome here, come on in and I’ll make you something to eat ok.” Her mother said.

Michelle nodded. “Thank you.” She then walked over to Buffy and took the bags from her. “Listen Buffy, thank you very much for everything tonight, I really am very grateful.”

To Buffy’s surprise Michelle gave her a little kiss on the cheek; she then smiled and walked back towards her mother. Once in the doorway she faced the bemused slayer and waved. “Thank you again Buffy.”

Buffy a little shaken just smiled. “You’re welcome.”

Then the door closed and Buffy stood alone for a moment, she then walked back to her car, got in and just sat for a moment. She was stunned that this girl she had just saved and helped had actually kissed her.

Willow had seen the kiss herself. “Well well Buffy, getting kisses from the girls now huh?” She said teasing her.

Normally Buffy would have fired off a remark back at Willow, but instead she found herself smiling. “I guess that’s her way of saying thank you.”

Willow giggled. “Well it’s nicer than a handshake I guess.”

Tara stirred and gave a little yawn she opened her eyes. “Hey what did I miss?” She said sleepily, and slowly sat herself up.

“Buffy getting a kiss.” Willow said.

Tara raised an eyebrow. “Oh really, who?”

“Michelle, looks like Buffy has an admirer.” Willow winked at Buffy.

“She was just saying thank you.” Buffy protested.

Willow then winked at Tara. “I guess so, she didn’t use tongues.” Then burst into giggles.

“Willow, do I have to tape your mouth up?” Buffy said.

Tara just smiled. “Um, I think I can do that for you.” She said turning a little shade of red as she realised what she had said.

“Willow, did you know you have a kinky girlfriend.” Buffy laughed.

Tara flushed bright red. “I I I meant like this.” She said, and kissed Willow firmly and passionately on her lips.

“Oh, yes of course.” Buffy said. “I guess I had a case of smutty mind.”

Willow was all smiles as their lips parted. “That was nice.”

“Plenty more where that came from Willow.” Tara said, kissing her again.

Buffy started the engine, and backed the car out of the drive. “Ok I’m getting you two back before anything else happens.”

Well posted part two,
Rachel

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:47 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is a great story. Thanks for giving us an update so soon.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:58 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I love your ending for SR. So much better than the stupid original. And the second part of the story is really sweet. I would love for you to continue the story. It could be really interesting.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:01 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Wow, great alternate ending! :party I think that's how the season should've gone. Are you gonna write more? Please say yes! Please, please, please. I'll get down on my knees and beg you if I have to...(gets down on knees)...

Thanks for the story!

Amberslover

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:17 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Chapter Three

All disclaimers still apply

Morning

Michelle awoke early in the morning as usual, she turned her head to see the tear stained pillow that had comforted her after she had gone to bed.

The bright sunlight streaming through the window pane hurt her eyes, which were still red from the crying. There was a knock at the door, it was her mother. Michelle sat up in the bed as her mother came in and sat down beside her and handed her a cup of coffee.

Michelle took a sip of the hot coffee and set it down on the dresser. “Thanks mom.”

“Sweetheart I do worry about you, I told you that this relationship with Cally wouldn’t last. She just used you, same as she did her last girlfriend.” Her mom said.

Michelle sighed heavily and hugged her pillow close to her chest. “You’re always right mom, I know.”

“That’s what mothers are for.” She said smiling and brushing a lock of Michelle’s long hair behind her ear. “You’ll meet someone new I know you will, I mean how could a girl resist you.”

Michelle let out a little laugh. “Plenty mom, believe me plenty.”

“Well that girl was nice who dropped you off last night, what was her name?” Her mom asked.

“Buffy, I think it’s Buffy Summers, she used to date Riley Finn from Sunnydale College.”

“I think I knew her mom Joyce.” Her mother said. “Lovely woman too, she sadly died a while ago.”

“I remember seeing Buffy at college, she was talking to Riley after he helped us put up the banner for the lesbian alliance.” Michelle remembering. “She’s nice, but I think she likes boys.”

“Well don’t worry about that now, I think a good cup of coffee and a shower will make you feel a little better.”

Michelle put her arms around her mother and hugged her close. “I love you mom.”

“I love you too Michelle, now please forget about that Cally. You’re a pretty girl with a bright future.” Her mom said.

“You always make me feel better.” Michelle said.

“I’m your mother that’s my job.” She laughed. “Come on, drink your coffee, get yourself showered and I’ll make sure you have a good breakfast ok.”

“Thanks mom.” She said finally managing a smile.

Buffy’s house.

Tara was already sitting on the edge of the bed by the time Willow woke up, she had just reached for a glass of water and a couple of aspirins to help ease the pain in her shoulder.

“Good morning sweetie.” Tara greeted her lover.

“Hey Tara, are you ok baby?” Willow said.

Tara nodded. “Pain is easing I think, I guess it’s going to take a long time to heal, I think we could try the spell though.”

“Are you sure, I mean you know me and magic?” Willow said a little unsure.

Tara kissed her softly. “Willow, we can work together ok?”

“Like we did the day we first met?” Willow smiled, remembering the spell in the locker room with the vending machine.

“Willow I trust you ok?” Tara said taking her lovers hand. “I’ve been thinking about when I left you because of magic, I think I was wrong to do that, I should have stayed and helped you.”

“Tara it’s ok.” Willow began to say.

“Willow please, I know things might not be easy with magic, but I am sorry I left you, and I promise no matter what we’ll do this together?”

“Tara baby, it’s in the past now, we’re together that’s all that matters.” Willow told her. “I love you Tara, that’s never going to change.”

Tara smiled and kissed her again. “I know, and I never stopped loving you.” She said. “I will always love you Willow, that’s why I know we can do this together.”

Willow felt a little tear in her eye, she returned the kiss and smiled warmly at her lover. “Tara you’re my anchor ok?”

“Always.”

Tara sat on the bed crossed legged and waited for Willow to do the same. “Ready?”

Willow nodded. “I’m ready.”

“Ok Willow take my hands.” Tara said. “Close your eyes.”

They linked hands both girls closing their eyes, they could feel the energy within them reaching out and touching each other. Tara concentrated for a moment, Willow focused her mind on Tara, she felt Tara reach out with her mind and they touched.

Willow winced as she too felt the pain that Tara had been feeling the past few days since the bullet hit her, but she remain focused. They reached and Tara began to draw strength from the earth, Willow too focused on the earth and channelled the energy towards Tara’s wound.

“Goddess.” Tara breathed out, as she felt Willow guiding the healing power towards her shoulder, her mind working with her own to as the energy began to rebuild cells and the muscle around where the bullet had entered Tara’s body.

Tara could feel a warmth in her shoulder, not just from the earth, but also from her lover. Willow’s love was helping Tara focus the healing, even after just a few minutes Tara could feel the pain easing.

As the two girls sat on the bed, their hands linked Buffy Summers passed by their room, the door was slightly open and she peeked it. She couldn’t quite believe her eyes, both Willow and Tara were hovering a few inches above the bed.

She just watched them for a few moments, felt a little smile on her face and then she turned and left them alone.

“That is beautiful.” She sighed to herself, and decided to make some breakfast.

After about twenty minutes they both began to feel exhausted, they opened their eyes slowly. Blue eyes met green and they found themselves smiling lovingly at each other.

“Wow.” Willow said breathless. “That was incredible.”

Tara felt tingly all over. “Goddess, I feel so alive.”

Willow looked down and giggled. “I think we did the floaty thing Tara look?”

Tara looked down, then looked up into Willow’s eyes. “Cool, that was intense.”

As they let go of each others hands they gently fell onto the bed, Tara sat back on the bed and rested her head against the pillow. Willow moved herself and then laid herself down on Tara just listening to her girlfriends heart beat.

“Thump thump, thump thump.” Willow said softly. “It’s a beautiful sound that, how is your shoulder?”

Tara kissed her on her hair. “It feels a lot better Willow, thank you sweetie.”

“That was nifty.” Willow giggled, as she wrapped her arms around Tara. “Goddess I could stay like this all day.”

“Me too Willow, you see together we did it.” Tara said wrapping her own arms around Willow’s body. Her shoulder still felt a little stiff but the pain was gone and she could at least move it now.

“We did, I felt your spirit inside me Tara.” Willow whispered softly.

“I felt you too Willow.” Tara smiled, as she gave Willow another kiss on her head. “See together there is nothing we have to be afraid of.”

There was a knock on the door and Willow rolled her eyes, she was hoping to enjoy a little snuggle time with her girl, but the forces of the Summers household had obviously decided against the two wiccan’s this morning.

“Are you two decent?” Came the voice of the youngest Summers.

“Hi Dawnie, don’t worry we are dressed.” Tara said. “Come in.”

“Spoilsport.” Willow giggled. “I wanted some snuggle time.”

Tara laughed and kissed Willow on her hair. “Willow I promise you we’ll have an early night and plenty of snuggles.”

“I’ll hold you do that.” Willow grinned.

“I like the idea of you holding me.” Tara said, her face smiling and Willow could see a little gleam in her lover’s eyes.

Dawn opened the door to see Willow lying on top of Tara with their arms wrapped around each other. “Hey guys, oh my god do you two look cuddly.”

“Hey Dawn.” Tara greeted her.

“Dawnie.” Willow said smiling. “You look pretty happy this morning.”

“Yeah well its Sunday, think I might just veg out in front of the television today.” Dawn said. “Buffy seems pretty chirpy this morning too, I think the world must be ending.” She added laughing.

“Oh god better not, I don’t care what the hellmouth is up to, it is not going to ruin our snuggles.” Willow laughed.

“How’s your shoulder Tara?” Dawn asked the blonde.

“Much better today, we did a little healing spell this morning.” Tara replied.

“Both of you?” She enquired.

“Yes both of us together.” Tara said.

Willow smiled. “It’s ok Dawnie, Tara and I worked as one.”

“Oh that’s really cool then.” Dawn said relieved. “I love you two together, you’re my favourite couple in like the world.”

“Thank you sweetie.” Willow said.

“Dawn, you have nothing to fear, Willow and I belong together always.” Tara said.

Willow moved herself closer to Tara’s lips and kissed her briefly, giving her a loving smile. “We are forever

“Always.” Tara replied.

“Don’t you two ever stop doing that.” Dawn said happily. “Xander said he will bring you two girls a nice surprise tomorrow in honor of your engagement.” Dawn told them.

“He’s a sweetie.” Tara said.

“You know I have a good feeling about things, it’s about time we got a break from evil.” Dawn said grinning.

A cave in Africa

Spike stood in front of a dark cloaked figure in front of him, he was bruised and covered in burn marks and scars from his trials and ordeals. He had come here from Sunnydale following an attempt to force Buffy into having sex with him. In order to win his reward he had been forced to go through hell, and he had succeeded.

The dark figure regarded him for a moment and his eyes glowed a deep blue for a moment.

“You have completed the tasks set before you Spike.” The cloaked demon said to the blonde haired vampire.

“You’re damn right I did, now make me what I once was, give me what I need to deal with the slayer.” Spike asked him.

“Very well Spike, we shall honor the bargain.” The demon said, and then reached out with his clawed hands, he wrapped them around the vampires head and they began to glow.

“We shall remove the chip and make you what you once were, a vampire born to kill.” The demon said.

Spike just screamed as he felt the energy flow into his skull.

Buffy’s house.

Buffy sat alone in the kitchen she had just poured some cereal into a bowl, she had slept well and she felt happy and refreshed. The past few days had nearly seen her killed by Warren, Buffy was lucky Willow had help to heal her. Tara was luckier, an inch or so one way and she would have been killed.

Thankfully the bullet only wounded her, and Willow had acted quickly to save her lovers life. Buffy smiled though as the blonde was recovering nicely and now she and Willow had gotten engaged. She was jealous that her best friend had found her soulmate, and Buffy adored Tara. The blonde wiccan was a great listener and a good friend, Dawn thought the world of her.

“Lucky you Will.” She said to herself.

She heard footsteps coming down the stairs, moments later Dawn closely followed by Willow who was holding Tara’s hand appeared in the kitchen. Tara was no longer wearing her sling, in fact she had a lot more color in her cheeks that yesterday.

“Morning girls, how’s the arm Tara?” Buffy asked her.

“Much better thank you, how about yours?” Tara asked.

Buffy smiled. “Mine is perfect, fabby slayer healing powers.”

Tara looked at Willow. “I had my Willow to help me.”

Willow blushed a little and kissed Tara on her cheek, Tara replied by kissing her fully on the lips.

“I love you.” Willow said smiling as she kissed her again.

“I love you too.” Tara said.

Buffy sighed. “Ok smoochie twins, behave yourself in the kitchen.”

“Awww poor Buffster.” Willow teased. “Hey maybe you should call that girl?” She added giggling.

“Girl, what girl?” Dawn perked up. “Buffy what girl is this?” She asked her voice slightly animated.

Buffy shook her head. “Thanks Will.” She said rolling her eyes. She turned to her sister. “It’s just a girl I saved from a vampire last night, I got a kiss on my cheek that’s all.” She said playing it down.

Dawn looked somewhat disappointed. “Damn and there I was thinking you had a date or something.”

“No date Dawnie, isn’t that right Willow?” She said glaring at Willow.

Willow nodded. “Yes, shame though.” She winked.

Tara laughed. “Willow, I don’t think try to set Buffy up on a date is going to work.”

Willow giggled. “Hey never hurts to try.”

Tara who was standing behind her lover wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist and drew her in close, she nuzzled her hair for a moment and planted a little kiss on her neck. “Sweetie, Buffy will find love I know she will.”

Buffy sighed. “I hope so, I don’t want to alone forever.”

Dawn picked up a cereal bowl and poured herself some wheat flakes and opened the fridge for some milk. “Well it would be nice if you did find someone.” She said as she returned and poured the milk over her cereal. She then put the milk back and picked her bowl and carried it into the lounge.

Buffy sat down again and just stirred the cereal around her bowl for a moment. She looked up at Willow who was smiling all over at having Tara nuzzling her neck. She smiled as she thought that would be nice, none of her ex’s ever did that, least of all Spike.

The thought of what the blonde haired vampire did to her still made her feel ill. She hated him for that, although she did blame herself for letting him in to her life. As she watched the two wiccan’s little dance of love, she smiled. “It’s time I moved on for sure now, I need to find someone who will love me.”

As she thought that she could feel her hand reaching up and touching her cheek, she gave it a little rub as she remember the soft lips of Michelle who gave her a little kiss.

“It was nice.” She thought to herself.

Willow could see the thoughtful look in her best friends face, she turned around to face Tara. Tara gave her a little smile and kissed her softly on her lips.

“Any ideas what you want to do today sweetie?” Willow asked her.

“I don’t know, kinda just hoping for a lazy day, I guess we have to go back to the magic shop tomorrow to help while Anya is away on one of her vengeance missions.” Tara said. “I’d much rather just relax today and spend some more time with you.”

Willow couldn’t help but smile. “I like that plan so much better, first breakfast, then snuggles.”

“Deal.” Tara said.

Buffy rolled her eyes she finished her cereal and washed the bowl up in the sink. “Well I think I might go for a nice morning walk.”

“Not stay in and relax?” Willow asked.

Buffy shook her head. “No it’s fine, I need the fresh and it’s a pretty nice day outside.” She said as she put the bowl away. “Besides then I don’t have to listen to ‘Oh goddess, oh Willow, oh Tara’ all morning.” She added laughing as she walked out of the kitchen leaving a pair of very red faced wiccan’s alone.

Part three posted, I spent last night writing up the story plan, so far it's about nineteen chapters long. Lots of Willow/Tara smoochies, romance, and some villians to make things fun.

Rachel

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Awesome! I like the sound of that! Thanks for the update. I like that Spike is vamped again. The interaction between all of the girls is really sweet. Will Tara and Willow get their snuggle time? Will Buffy hook up with Michelle? The next update may tell!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:52 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
Poop!

No more updates?

My Story: Coming Home