The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: Boot Camp
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:41 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Title: Boot Camp
Rating: PG13
Spoilers: This story has nothing to do with BtVS other than the wonderful W/T couple and the characters.
Pairing: W/T, F/B, and X/S
Disclaimers: I do not own any of these characters, they belong to Joss Whedon, ME, Ellen DeGeneres (who may end up in my story), and anyone who plays/played or is.
Summary: Read It And Find Out!
E-mail: huntingwhitetiger@hotmail.com (feel free to email me at any time and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!)

Chapter 1

~*The Rosenberg Household*~
Thoughts in italics

“Mom!” Willow yelled.

Willow Rosenberg was a young redhead with a stubborn attitude. Her rare characteristics of emerald green eyes and flowing red hair complemented her growing intelligence. The redhead had easily aced all of her classes during her senior school year. Well, all of them except one.

“My grades are fine!” Willow yelled to her mom through her bedroom door.

“Honey, you failed P.E,” Sheila said calmly. Sheila Rosenberg, the mother of the stubborn redhead, had a note of extreme calm that made her famous in her family line.

“But it’s P.E. Mom! I don’t need it.”

“Physical education is a well needed aspect of a high school students’ lifestyle. I know you don’t like sports but you need to have some physical activity in your lifestyle. Is there an after school sport that you can play, or maybe you can join a team at a stadium. You know? Like little league or something?”

“All the teams have been picked, tryouts are over, and there’s not a thing you can do about it.”

“That’s what I thought you’d say,” said Willows’ mother.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Willow asked as she opened up her bedroom door.

“I’ve signed you up for boot camp.”

“You did what?!?”

“I signed you up for boot camp.”

“Oh no, no, you have to be kidding me right? You can’t be sending me to boot camp…”

“Willow sweetie, it’s only for the summer, it isn’t too long…”

“But what about computer camp? I go every year! You CAN’T do this to me!”

“I’m sorry sweetie, but I have to, now go do you laundry.”

“But…”

“No buts,” said Sheila sternly. “Now go and do your laundry.”

“Oh and Willow…” Sheila said as her daughter started down the stairs.

“What?” came a fumed reply.

“Don’t forget to mark it on your calendar, it starts in a week.”

“A week?!? But mom!”

“Laundry,” was Willow’s final answer.

Willow knew there was no point in arguing with her mother. Willow Rosenberg was going to boot camp, and there wasn’t a thing she could do about it.

~*The MaClay Household*~

“Hi Faith it’s Tara,” said a gentle voice into a cell phone.

Tara MaClay was an 18 year-old beautiful blue-eyed blonde who had just finished her senior year of high school. For the last six years Tara had been going to art camp that helped her excel in her one of her favorite hobbies and make it through the hard school years, but now she was ready for something new, and she had exactly the place to go.

“Hey hun,” came a friendly voice.

Faith Spencer, 19 year-old body building muscle, the brunette had been buff since the day she was born, or that’s what she said anyway, the slayer (yes there are still slayers) had dropped out after her first year of high school but had joined again after making sure that all of her classes were with a certain girl she had met at camp. Tara and Faith had been friends since second grade, but during sixth, Faith picked up the habit of calling Tara hun, which took the shy blonde a while to get used to.

“I….umm….you’re still going to boot camp this year right?” came a stuttered reply.

“Ya? Why?”

“I was thinking about going…”

“You WANT to go to boot camp?” Faith cut off Tara.

“I…uh…ya.”

“Hooray!” yelled Faith’s voice into the other line. “You’re finally gonna have some fun!”

“Isn’t boot camp supposed to be rough and hard working?”

“It is.”

“Than how am I going to have fun?”

“Just wait and see T.”

“What’s that supposed to mean”

“Just wait and see.”

And the phone clicked off.

Love,
~*Adriana/Willow*~

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Boot Camp
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:27 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Topics: 1
I like where this is going. I might have to keep an eye on this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Pretty good start cant wait to see where your headed with this.. please continue!
xx peace xx

Erin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:54 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

*squeals* Oooooooooooo Boot Camp!........ :-D Does this mean that we're going to get some hot'n'sweaty-type action? :eyebrow *scrolls down to double check rating* *pouts* PG-13? :ashamed Oh well...maybe some cutesy puppy-love crushage then, with a side of googly-eyed stares? Or possible there could be hand-holding in between the spaces of their military issue cots? :glasses Mmmmmm cots...... :lol

You've got me very intrigued....yes, please continue.

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wonderful idea!!! Marvelous, though if you feel like taking a risk, R/NC-17 fics are awesoooome, and it has amazing potential especially somewhere like a boot camp, lots of heat and charge with all that exercise...Faith's favourite :-D

teheheheheh! Keep writing! and maybe a bit more length in the next coming chapters? i could sit down witha mug of cocoa too read afic liek this.
Kudos!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:55 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

SithLordWiccan: Please do, this is my first fan fic and i'm very happy to get good reviews!

AlysonGoddess: Thanx, I only posted this yestarday, it's amazing how much people love these fan fics. Especially me!

Miss Kittys Ball O Yarn: No worries, it's just PG13 for now.

Tank: I have had this idea repeating in my head for quite a long time now, so I put it on paper and let it loose!

:bounce :lol :bounce :lol :bounce :-D :bounce :-D :bounce :lol :bounce :-D :bounce :lol :bounce :wtkiss

Love,
~*Adriana/Willow*~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:01 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Spoilers: This story has nothing to do with BtVS other than the wonderful W/T couple and the characters.
Disclaimers: I do not own any of these characters, they belong to Joss Whedon, ME, Ellen DeGeneres (who may end up in my story), and anyone who plays/played or is.
E-mail: huntingwhitetiger@hotmail.com (feel free to email me at any time and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!)

Chapter 2
One Week Later

~*The Rosenberg Household*~
Thoughts in italics

“Sweetie, are you done packing?” Willows’ mother asked.

“I packed last night.”

“That wasn’t what I asked.”

Willow handed her mother a color coded checklist and walked out of the room.

Rainbow What I Need To Pack

Pink |x| 60 pairs of underwear
Red |x| 60 shirts
Orange |x| 10 sweatshirts/jackets
Yellow |x| 60 pairs of pants
Light Green |x| sleeping bag
Dark Green |x| flashlight
Light Blue |x| 10 belts
Dark Blue |x| canteen
Purple |x| toiletries

Rainbow Total Items: 204

(remember that she was going for the whole summer)

Sheila quickly went through her daughters’ bag to make sure everything was there, picked up the bag, and walked out of the room.

~*The MaClay Household*~

Tara zippered up her bag and picked up the phone. She waited for the dial tone and quickly punched in her friend’s cell number.

“Hey Faith, I just finished packing. Can I catch a ride with you?”

“Sure T, I’ll be there in fifteen.”

“Okay, bye”

Fifteen Minutes Later

“Tara, come on, we gotta get there on time! The counselors can be bitches if you know what I mean.”

“Actually I don’t,” came Tara’s sarcastic reply.

“Just get your stuff in the trunk already!”

“Okay, okay, I’m working on it.”

“Work on it faster.”

Tara shut the trunk and stepped out to look at her Faith’s car. Tara didn’t know why Faith put so much work into the car, but she had to admit, it was awesome. It was a Mitsubishi Eclipse covered with hand painted details done by Faith, from flames, stars, skulls and crossbones to detailing “I Love the L Word” on her rear bumper. They were all placed reflection on each side of the car. Tara jumped into the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt as Faith started the engine. And they were off.

(sry this is such a short update! Hope you enjoy it, i'll try to get a couple more chapters in this week, than i'll post a chapter once or twice a week.)

Love,
~*Adriana/Willow*~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:51 am 
17. Mega-Witches

I like it! And Im not much for the long and detailed fb lol Update soon! :bounce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:30 pm 
2. Floating Rose

this is the first fic i've read on this site....awesome awesome. Keep going what happens? haha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:24 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

Nice update. Can't wait to see more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:02 pm 
3. Flaming O

loving it so far cant wait for the next update :clap :clap

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:35 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

So, I glanced at this fic a while ago, but never got around to reading it, I saw you updated so I figured I'd give it a go, good thing I did, huh?

It seems like you're off to a good start, I'm sure I'll be back for more.

Keep up the good work.

-Rei

*Kisses*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:35 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Chapter 3
The Moment I Got To Boot Camp
Taras’ View

I got out of the car and looked around. There was a large gate surrounding the courtyard and a sign that said “Survival Boot Camp” in black letters. I looked to my left and saw Faith getting out of the car. She walked over to me.

“Whatcha think, T?

“Should I have wanted this?” I asked.

“Probably not, but we’re here now.”

I turned to look around again and managed to see a bright red streak out the corner of my eye. I looked back and saw a young redhead talking to her mother as she tried to pull her bag out of the trunk.

“B!” I heard Faith yell. “I thought that you weren’t supposed to be here this year.”

“You thought wrong.”

“Buffy, it’s been a whole freakin’ year!”

“Ya, I know.”

Faith gave to bottled blonde a wide-eyed look of expectation and a moment later the two were in a tight hug. Almost like there girlfriends, I thought. Oh goddess, they probably are.

“Hun! Get over here!” Faith’s voice pulled me out of my trance.

“Hun huh?” I heard the blonde whisper to Faith in a sarcastic jealous tone.

She gave Faith gentle smile and turn back to look at me.

“Tara, this is Buffy. Buffy this is T.”

“Hi,” I said.

I looked back at the redhead to see coming toward me dragging a large suitcase. Okay, she’s probably been here before. Maybe she knows Buffy or Faith. The redhead walked right past me and that’s when I noticed that we were standing right in front cabin assignment booth. Calm down Tara, calm down. It’s just your nerves on your first day of boot camp. I mean really, who would have really expected you to go to boot camp. Let alone make it through you first day. Listen to yourself you should go home where you’re safe and don’t have to worry about killing yourself at camp.

“T, come on, we gotta get to our cabin.” said Faith.

“Coming,” I said, as I picked up my bag.

Just then I saw the redhead turn around and look at one of us. I didn’t know who until I heard a nervous, “Buffy?”
Chapter 3 Continued
Willow’s View
“Mom! I can get my bag myself!” I said.

“Sweetie, you’re always saying you can do things you can’t.”

“Mom! It’s a bag!”

“Okay, okay! I won’t help you.”

“Thank you,” I said as I pulled the bag out of the trunk.

I looked to my right to see two young blondes and a brunette standing together and talking happily.

“Hey mom, I think that’s Buffy.”

“What?”

“Look.” I pointed to the small group of people near the assignment booth.’

“We’ll have to go over there anyway to find out your cabin number.”

I paused, wondering what to say next. “How many people do you think are gonna be here?”

“I don’t know, Sweetie, why are you asking so many questions?”

“It’s a brand new camp, with brand new people, and I’m nervous, past nervous, anxious, no I way past anxious, is there anything past anxious, oh goddess, what if nobody here likes me, or what if I break a bone or something, or…”

“Sweetie, you’re babbling.”

“I…uh…” I sighed. “Maybe I’m just over reacting.”

“Come on now, let’s go find out what cabin you’re in.” as we started walking toward the cabin booth.

“Rosenberg,” the lady behind the counter said. “You’re in cabin four.”

“Thank you,” my mom said. “Now sweetie, I want you to have a good time. Okay?”

“Okay mom.”

“Now go have fun.”

“Ya sure,” I said to myself.

She kissed me on the cheek and said good bye.

As I turned around to get my bag I noticed the group of girls walking away. I hadn’t seen either of the blondes faces so I took a chance and quickly said, “Buffy?’

Love,
~*Adriana/Willow*~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:48 am 
10. Troll Hammer

nice... can't wait to read more.. :glasses

soon please!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:24 pm 
21. Geek Infested Roots

So far so good. Hopefully they'll be much :wtkiss in the coming updates.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

i like how it go so far, I can't wait to reade more. :bounce

It only take a minute to see that someone is special an hour to appreciate and a day to love that person. But it take forever to forget.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:11 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

WD,
I add my choice for lots of kitteny sweet longing amidst loving glances and lots of hand holding across the mess hall table.
Given the PG parameters, perhaps Tara can help Willow climb up the rope and her hand slips while giving her a boost, giving her a handful of Willowcheek.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:36 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

This looks entertaining! I'll keep my eye on it... I can just imagine Willow after the first day... haha, poor kid.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:33 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

taralicious wrote:
Quote:
a handful of Willowcheek.

Mmmmm Willowcheek......(my mind is filled with PG images) :lol

Good update sweetie. I hope they get to meet soon. :-D

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:30 am 
4. Extra Flamey

This is a really interesting start (and second start!) :P I'll be checking back often (probably mostly at school while I'm waiting for my classes to start.)

Keep up the good work!

Jen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:45 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Chapter 4

Buffy quickly turned around to look at the redhead. It took her a moment to catch her breath at the sight of her best friend slash computer geek (No offense to any computer geeks out there! I’m one too!) at Boot Camp. Willow smiled shyly.

“Willow, what are you doing here?” asked Buffy, her voice thick with confusion.

The redhead quickly looked at her feet, blushing fiercely. “I failed P.E.”

“And?”

“My mom said I need physical education.”

“Do you know what cabin you’re in yet?”

“Ya.”

“Which one?”

“Four.”

“Geez Willow, could you answers be any…”
“Hey B, aren’t you gonna introduce us?” Faith’s voice interrupted.

“I, uh, oh ya. Willow this is Faith and Tara, Tara and Faith, this is Willow.”

Willow looked at the brunette and then the blonde. Her gaze quickly was drawn to a pair of sapphire eyes surrounded by almost silk hair. Wow, she’s beautiful, Willow thought. Tara noticed the redhead studying her and quickly ducked her head. A zigzagged split quickly replaced the blue pools she had been so amazed by just a few moments before. Awww, how sweet. She’s shy, Willow thought. I wonder if she likes to cuddle. The thought was quickly replaced with ‘What the hell? O-Okay, t-that was odd,’ her mind stuttered as her mind drifted again to the blonde.

“Umm…..I……I don’t feel so well…” Willow managed to say before the heat of her confusion, thoughts, and embarrassment hit her like a wave. Hard. And for her, everything went black.

This is a small....but very needed chapter! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, I have school, It tends to get in the way sometimes! :buried

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

wd, I think this is a great concept for our gals, neither of whom are the military type...though a part of me jumps to the conclusion of Sergeant Tara and Private Willow? *wink wink* never hurts to try right? Anyway, I'm really stoked to see what journey you'll take us readers on.

Toodles, take care.

"The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the Senate, its the sand of the Colosseum." Gracchus, Gladiator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:17 am 
10. Troll Hammer

hiya! how's school? anyways, it's a pretty short chapter but an update nonetheless so i'm happy.

Quote:
“Umm…..I……I don’t feel so well…” Willow managed to say before the heat of her confusion, thoughts, and embarrassment hit her like a wave. Hard. And for her, everything went black.

uh-oh! update as soon as you can! can't wait to find out what happens next.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:51 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Aww, poor Willster. I'm sure she'll feel better soon though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:36 pm 
3. Flaming O

aww poor willow! im sure willow and tara will get on with the :wtkiss soon hehe! loving it!