The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: Goddess' Presents
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:14 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Title - Goddess' Presents
Author name - Musey
Email Address - troi14@hotmail.com
Rating - PG or PG-13 not sure
Disclaimer - Do not own Buffy or Joss or ME... post Season 7 though refers back to earlier seasons.
Feedback- Yes please since haven't finished writing the story yet. So feedback can help direct the story.
Summary- The story will tell itself.I just write it when it comes to me or you lil feedbackers can inspire me.
Notes- No evilness, vampires, warewolves and such. Willow and Tara live in San Francisco. Dawn is 22 and in college. Tara never died and they stayed together with some presents along the way. Buffy and Faith were married. Xander and Anya finally married. Sunnydale never impailed on itself.
Dedication: To my beautiful Grace. I hope some of this rings a bell sweetie. Hehe...
Also a thanks to my beta Karen.... thanks soo much..i So needed your help.

Ch. 1

A resounding scream of pain was heard in the white washed sterile room.

"I'm soo going to kill you for this!", were the next words uttered from the screaming blonde's lips as she gritted her teeth against the blinding pain.

"But I didn't..." , a flustered green eyed beauty replied, shaking her head empatically.

“Yes you did!”, retorted an exhausted woman lying in the room, leaving no room for argument.

"C'mon Tara push! You can do it!", the smiling doctor standing in front of the blue-eyed woman cried.

"I know!" She yelled back pushing down with a grunt of pain.

The room suddenly went deadly silent, then a resounding sigh washed over the room as a gurgling laugh was heard.

"Got a happy camper here!", the doctor informed them, handing the baby off to the nurse to be cleaned up.

The nurse efficiently cleaned up the baby handing her to her mother to be held for the first time while inquiring softly, "A beautiful baby girl. What's her name?"

Deep sapphire eyes wandered up, immediately locking with emerald. Both women smiled and simultaneously said, "Karen Elizebeth."

The doctor interrupted the tender moment declaring, "Tara, the second baby is ready to come meet the world! Get ready to push. Alright?" Pauses, "Push!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20 minutes later...

Tara, squeezing Willows hand to death, is still pushing...

"Just a lil more now...", Willow whispered, crouched at Tara's side.

Again an uneasy silence fell over the room, until an angry little scream was heard from Karen's twin.

"Wow! Got some spunk there kid! You just didn't want to come out, didja?", the doctor quipped jokingly.

Tara laughingly replied, "And that is definitely Ashley Faith, who is exactly like her name sake."

The nurse handed Ashley to Tara, who gently placed her in the crook of her arm opposite to that which was already occupied by her twin, Karen. She smiled at her daughters with tears in her eyes, greeting them both, "Hello there Liz and Fae. Welcome to our family.", She looked at Willow and her smile grew as her heart swelled with love. Propping the twins up, she faced them towards Willow and softly said, "And here's your mama." Willow wiped back tears of joy with the back of her hand, waving and smiling at her twin daughters.

Willow looked at Karen and Ashley, noting that while they were twins, her beautiful daughters were not fully identical. Both of the precious bundles of joy had their birth mom's facial features. Karen Elizabeth had inherited her mom's amazing sapphire eyes, but had a tuft of red hair on her head. Ashley Faith, on the other hand, had Willow's piercing emerald eyes and a head full of blonde curls.

Tara and Willow were caught up in adoring their beautiful daughters when a nurse came up to them apologetically, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to take them to get measured and get a bath. They should be ready in about 45 minutes if you want to show them to family." The nurse carefully gathered the babies and walked out of the room as the two parents watched them go reluctantly.

Willow leaned over and kissed her wife lovingly. "You did great baby." She said softly into Tara's ear, hugging her tightly.

"I wish the whole family was here." Tara said sadly.

"I called everyone in Sunnydale. They'll be here tomorrow morning sweetie. They left as soon as I called. It's a long drive you know." Willow reassured her love.

"Even Faith and Buffy?" Tara asked hopefully, a glint of hope shimmering in her sapphire eyes.

"Yes, even them. They put their feelings aside for the lil ones for now, Buffy told me over the phone."

"Wow…I think we're getting to 'em.", she giggled playfully.

"Maybe, we'll see in time." Willow replied, glancing at the clock with alarm as she noticed the time. "You should get some sleep baby, it's 11PM, and since we’ve been up from dawn, I know you must be exhausted. You should try to rest, it'll be the last peaceful one we have in a while." Willow joked. "I"m going to check on Ashley and Karen." She stopped and grinned widely, "I'm a mom...wow!"

"Technically, the father." Tara smirked teasingly, stifling a yawn.

Willow stood with a dreamy look on her face, processing all that had happened, still slightly shell shocked. Tara yet again interupted her thoughts. "Sweetie you going to stand there all night?"

"Oh yea! Going! I love you baby!" She said kissing her wife and hurrying out the room.

"Love ya too...", whispered a sleepy Tara as she drifted off to dreamland, a content smile gracing her lovely face.

*************************************************************************************

Willow stood looking through the glass the next morning at her two new baby daughters, grinning widely as she drifted about in her own world.

"Mama!" Came a joyful yell down the hall. Willow turned smiling and kneeled down to catch her rambunctious tomboy daughter who was running straight at her. "Are they here yet?" Said the still running little girl.

WIllow caught her, laughing at her endless bundle of energy. She twirled them, getting more laughs asking, "Hows my lil Skye-Captain? And where's Dawn?" Thinking her 5 year old couldn't have come alone.

"Right here!" Came the reply from an out of breath Dawn leaning against the wall nearby. "That lil tiger ran down the hall when I stopped at the nurses station. Knew I shouldn't have let her down." She said with a stern look at the little trouble maker. Remembering why they were in the hospital, she asked Willow excitedly, "Did they make an appearance yet?"

"Yes, Ashley Faith and Karen Elizabeth were both born healthy beautiful girls last night.", said the obviously proud parent.

"Awww!" Cooed the other two. "Show us!" They demanded in unison. They obviously had spent alot of time together.

Willow laughed and turned still holding her eldest daughter. "They're right there." She said pointing to the gorgeous twins on the other side of the glass.

"I'm a big sis!" Said an excited Skye. "When can I hold 'em?"

"Not for a while Bri sweetie.", came a reply from behind them.

The three turned surprised to see Tara standing a few feet away in a hospital gown.

"Mommy!"

"Tara...!"

"Honey you should be in bed!", came three rushed replies simultaneously.

Tara just chuckled and took Skye in her arms informing them, "I'm alright, but waking up in my room to visitors but not to my wife is quite disconcerting."

"Oh the gangs here?", replied a still surprised Willow.

"Yes, I figured you'd still be here. So, I took a walk. Now come say hi to the rest of the family.

“The nurses will bring the lil ones to my room in a little bit.", Tara said. She then turned and went down the hall back to her room chatting quietly to her daughter Skye leaving Willow and Dawn to follow them.

"She really has blossomed alot over the years." Dawn laughed, beginning the walk down the hall beside Willow.

Willow smiled and said, "That she has and she's all mine."

~TBC~

So...whatcha think?? :p :glasses -Musey

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Goddess' Presents
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:42 am 
2. Floating Rose

oooooohhhhhh! i love it when they have kids! it's makes everything that much more fun! :dance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:37 pm 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Aww..beautiful..I love this already :-D . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

Credit for icon: lj user crazedxinsanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:03 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

awwwwe *sniff sniff* I'm a sucker for stories with babies. That was beautiful sweetie. I'm very excited about this new story and I hope you continue to post.

xoxo
Emms :-D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:11 pm 
3. Flaming O

YAY!!!! GP finally sees the light of the kittenboard!!! lol. No really Musey its a great tale and i look forward to seeing more! im happy to have helped a little!!! Man, im tellin ya the best thing about being a beta is...you get to see the next update before anyone else!!! LOL! keep up the great work!

~K~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:39 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yay........Willow and Tara have babies! I have found so few stories on the board in which they have kids.

Quote:
"I'm soo going to kill you for this!", were the next words uttered from the screaming blonde's lips as she gritted her teeth against the blinding pain.
"But I didn't..." , a flustered green eyed beauty replied, shaking her head empatically.

My favorite lines! I could just picture this seen going on.......with Willow being so scared for Tara and so nervous.....but yet so grateful that she was not the one giving birth.

You have to keep updating........I want to meet the rest of the family and see what their home life is like.

Update soon please..............pretty please! :flirt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:23 pm 
28. Com...plete

this is a great story, i like it when bufy and faith are together, and it sounds like maybe they have kids? that would be fun, plz write more soon!!!

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

awwwwwwwwwww that so cute and hey they have babies that's so cool. I like your story please update soon.

It only take a minute to see that someone is special an hour to appreciate and a day to love that person. But it take forever to forget.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:42 am 
10. Troll Hammer

like everyone before me already said, this is such a cute story... i too like stories with them having kids... i was surprised that they have a 5-year-old daughter already coz with what went on in the delivery room, you'd think it's their first time...

please i hope you continue with this story soon... can't wait to find out what's next...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:11 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Man I am so in love with this story so far.. please continue! looking forward to an update! :)
x0x0
Erin