The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Back on Track
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:38 am 
2. Floating Rose

Title: Back on Track.

Author: Orpheus18

Rating: PG for now but will progress later on.

Distribution: Just ask first. This story might be on another site.

Disclaimer: The great and mighty Joss owns everything and anything BtVS. Everything and anything else is MINE.

Summary: Title says it all. Everyone is getting back on track after everything that happened. I suck at summaries so just read on and find out.

Spoilers: Everything that happened in the show happened here. The story starts off right at the beginning of ‘Seeing Red’ but it is totally AU from there. If anyone thinks Tara is going to die then you’ll just have to find out for yourself.

Credits: I would just like to thank my goddess of a girlfriend for her inspiration meets all of your approval. I want to thank my fans and I could have never done this without you.

*To my Beta Reader with love.*

~*~Cliffhangers may be evident. ~*~

Chapter 1

Willow snuggled into the warm body pressed against hers. She had no idea what happened earlier that night. The last thing she remembered was Tara making love to her before she fell asleep in her lovers arms. For the past couple months, Willow had been having bad dreams but tonight was different. Tonight was peaceful. She was reliving last night over and over again in her head. There was no words to describe how excited she was that Tara was back. She was so lost without her and she had made a vow never to use magick again if Tara was going to leave. The sun was becoming to much for her. She lazily opened her eyes to see two sapphire diamonds staring at her.

“Good morning.” Tara smiled.

“Best morning.” Willow corrected.

Tara smiled. She moves up the bed to lean on the headboard. Willow snuggles against her lover and settles her head on her chest. “When did morning happen?” She asks.

“After the moon went down.” Tara answers cheekily.

They both giggle. Willow leans up to give Tara a loving kiss. Willow snuggles back into Tara and moves her hand along the sheets. “Is Buffy back yet?”

“I don’t know. We were kinda busy last night, maybe we didn’t hear her come home.” She smiled seductively.

All of a sudden there is a knock at the door. “Willow? Willow, are you up?”

Willow made sure they were both covered before answering. “Yeah Dawnie, I’m up.”

The door opened and Dawn walks in. It took her a few minutes to notice Tara laying there with just a sheet covering her. “Oh my god!” She jumps upon the bed embracing Tara.

“Hey Dawn.” Tara hugs her back.

Dawn pulls back to look at the two. "You… and you?”

The two women laugh. “Yeah Dawnie. We’re back together.” Tara states.

“Yay!” Dawn screams while hugging them again.

“Hey Dawnie.” Willow gets her attention. “Do you think we could get dressed and then I’ll see what I can do about getting Tara to make her famous funny-shaped pancakes for us.”

Dawn nods and gets off the bed. “I’ll wait downstairs.” She says as she skips out the door and down the hall.

~*~

Later that day Buffy was in the backyard poking around for hidden cameras that the ‘evil trio’ might have put everywhere. Willow and Tara were up in their room getting dressed. “Hey, clothes.” Willow smiled as she did up the last button.

“Better not get used to ‘em.” Tara says seductively.

Willow loops her finger in Tara’s pants pulling her closer. “Yes ma’am.” She says before taking Tara’s lips in hers.

Tara looked out the window. “Xander?”

Willow pulled back. “Okay, not quite the response I was fishing for.”

“No, he’s here.” She points out the window.

A few minutes later there were gun shots erupting from the backyard.

“Willow.”

“Tara.”

They both fell to the ground.

TBC…

"Love is the most dangerous craving of all, if you ask me. It turns us into people we aren't. It makes us feel like hell, and makes us walk on water. It ruins us for anything else." -Eric in Jodi Picoults book 'Vanishing Acts'

Post subject: Re: Back on Track
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:34 am 
23. Volumey Text

Cliffhangers may be evident, indeed :p nice bit of understatement there

Well you've certainly captured my interest. I'm looking forwards to seeing how you continue from here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wow very suspenseful!!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I especially liked the recap of Seeing Red. It's funny I just watched that episode a little while ago. I'm eagerly awaiting an update.

Christina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:53 am 
2. Floating Rose

WOW a cliffhanger so soon, you've got mr hooked already i love season 6 stuff please keep it coming your doing great