The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Chapter 33
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:49 pm 
go tori...go tori...go tori. YOU ROCK! lol. This was awesome buddy. Im sorry I havent been able to talk to you much because of 12 hours of band camp each day but I promise we'll talk more soon.

~Jamie

It hurts because you love me. -CE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:59 pm 
Mmmm pizza...

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”- Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:42 pm 
Hahaha... poor Tara burning dinner because she was so nervous. Least her father understood. I am sure it will all work out in the end. Wonderful update.

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:41 pm 
Great update! :D But poor Tara.

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:32 pm 
Hehe..aww..bless :heart . Great update :p . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:12 pm 
:bounce

woot! awesome update! enjoyed it muchly! Love this fic!! Keep at it, it so totally rocks!

:love :pride

-rose

So I found out some things about you. You're not the girl I thought i knew. I found out I wasnt perfect enough for you. I found out that my love will never be good enough.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:18 am 
Been following this fic for a while now and decided it's high time I leave some feedback...

This update, as the rest of the fic, was terrific. I like your sense of humor and your style of writing.

Great job and keep it coming!

~Sapphic

"Humanity is measured by the soul, not the flesh." ~ Layla

Post subject: woo
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:29 pm 
i love this story.. especially your mr maclay. everyone is so nice .. <3333

.. and burning the food .. we've all done that, eh, guys?

-kristi.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:19 am 
Wow. It has been the longest time since an update.

I'll work on that today.

My apologies to all the kittens that read, I'll get one up for you soon.

Post subject: Re: woo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:17 pm 
Well, I'm not too mad about the long time since an update. But, now that I have got caught up on 6 months worth of updates, WHAT MORE PLEASE??? I'm a so glad that the family dinner went well. Wasn't expecting the cloud of smoke, but hey, everyone does it.... RIGHT??? Please say yes, heehee. Anyhoo, hope to see more soon. Great job!!! =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

Post subject: Damn!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:46 pm 
What the heck?:wtf

I finish reading this great story and bam!...nothing! Its been since October since anything has been written...did you die? What happened? Come on...ya can't just fall off the face of the earth and leave an eager girl hangin!!!:paranoid

This story is hilarious, entertaining and funny! What happens now?

Post subject: Re: woo and hoo!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:52 pm 
I love this story!!!! :applause I have been glued to to screen for the last few hours and am hooked! but I need an update! Pretty Puhlease! I`ll grovell and beg, anything....run around the block (and believe me it`s a big block naked! :blush ) update soon!!! :dumbo

Post subject: Re: Damn!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:57 pm 
:bigwave Yellow Crayon :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow :tara 's parents are so great in this fic I love it. I hate :willow 's parents. Why do they always have to be so uptight? :boot I can't wait to see how the rest of the dinner goes. :devilish

Grace

------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

Post subject: Re: woo and hoo!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:32 am 
Aww...I hope you haven't given up. Perhaps you're out and about or insomnia or something? These things are not good, but they give me hope to finding a wonderful update someday soon-ish. Well, I have enjoyed reading it thus far, I hope you will have an update!

-Ellen

Post subject: Re: Remember to Breathe...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:46 am 
Wow, crazy. Here I was thinking people'd just forget about the story.

Your persistance has won, I'll re-read the story and catch myself back up/get back into the floooooow and have an update up as soon as possible.

Gracias for the feedback, though.

:)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:12 pm 
Yipee, Determined Kittens win! I can't wait!!!

-Ellen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:36 pm 
Reread away-Great story and we all will be waiting for the next update. Nice to see I'm not the only one who has ruined a dinner with guests over, although don't think I ever did that when the parents were over. Until next update-be safe Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:00 am 
Well I must say this fic is absolutely adorable as hell! I love how the relationship has progressed, though I personally don't see how they haven't umm...consumated is a good word I think...the relationship yet. How could you live with either of those girls and not at least have urges?! Much less sleeping in the same bed! But that could just be me:) Anyways, glad to see that you're going to attempt to continue this fic...and YAY for devoted determined Kittens!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:42 am 
Alright. So, after rereading and whatnot.

Ive been debating whether to just do one more entry, and end the story.

Then start a new one.

So, I'll keep writing this one and wait to finish it until I get some helpful ideas on what to do.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:50 pm 
Heehee, what ever you do, please bless us with some more of your writing... An update would be awesome... and a new story would be even more awesome. Welp, what ever you do, I'll back ya. You have definitely earned me as a constant reader. Take care and hope to see something soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:28 pm 
This sweet story should have a proper ending so please update. Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hy there,
whatever you do, do it fast PLEASE
A really romantic end...and then a new fic, that would be :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

PLEASE PLEASE

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:52 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Its Friday the 13th and it would be a happy day if an update were to show up to bring a fitting end to this wonderful story. Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:17 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Sniffle... :sob it's been sooo long. Can we have an update? I love this story and the tension that is built up between Willow and Tara.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:16 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Arielle wrote:
Sniffle... it's been sooo long. Can we have an update? I love this story and the tension that is built up between Willow and Tara.

I me too. I feel the same way. I wonder if there is anything we can do to persuade an update, heehee... Welp, going to sit back in the chair and wait patiently. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

Last edited by Tarababy77 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

luv it lots of hopefull goodness

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12