The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: HAHA
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:21 pm 
:bounce :bounce

Awesome! An update! Lovely! Still lovin this fic! More soon I hope! :)

:pride :love

-Rose

AKA: Spike is not mine 87 :) I dont want him...I want Tara!

Post subject: Re: Chapter 30
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:09 pm 
Yay an update!

Okay, they've got their stuff there, now please get those poor girls a bed!!

More soon please!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:38 pm 
heh that was cool tori.

'boxify me' that was my fav..good job bud, keep it up!

~Jamerson

When you choose to hold the rose you are also agreeing to bleed.

Post subject: YAY!! An update
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:21 pm 
Wooo Hooo :eatme i'm so loveing this fic :banana (yeah baby dancing banana) please more... going wonderfully

-reds:willow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:32 pm 
Lovely update.

I can't believe they haven't made love yet. How long have they been together? I have lost track.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:06 am 
Aww so great :bounce . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:17 am 
Oh this is precious!!

" The frogs ate the monkey's last pair of pajama pants?"

You had me rolling on the floor! that was too much!

I love the way they interact with each other! I especially like Tara's personnality.

more?

~Arwen

ps: glad to hear your vacation went well

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:01 am 
:rofl
Quote:
"'The frogs ate the monkey's last pair of pajama pants' sound familiar?"
:rofl

That was indeed an awesome moment.

Glad the vacation brought you back with a vengence...(i cant spell can i?...)

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

If homosexuals dont reproduce, why are there so many of them?-Jim David

Post subject: Chapter 31
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:31 pm 
Thanks for all the feedback, I love it.

Sorry for the lack of update, been a bit busy. I'm working on 32 though, so hopefully I'll get back into a routine.

All disclaimers apply.

Chapter 31

About a week after their beds and couches arrived, Tara and Willow were sitting in their newly finished living room/kitchen. Tara sat down first on the right hand side, Willow layed down on her, her head resting on the right arm of the couch, but the rest of her cuddled into Tara.

Tara wrapped her arms around Willow, holding her on the couch, muscles working, yet her entire body relaxed.

Willow nuzzled her head into Tara’s neck. She left gentle kisses on Tara’s pulse points and around to the base of her neck.

“I love this.” Willow pulled back, a hint of excitement in her voice.

“Me too.” Tara smiled, and left a light kiss on Willow’s lips.

“This apartment, Tara. Its ours. Yours and mine. And we could have people over, leave, eat whatever, without having to ask or tell anyone. Come on, its kick ass.” Willow smiled.

“It is.” Tara looked at her. “Its one of those things you think about when you’re little, you know? In between falling in love and graduating college and having kids.”

“Good thing we’ve got that first part down, huh?” Willow giggled, and leaned down to kiss Tara, then rested her head back on her neck.

“I got a room at the top of the world tonight,

And I ain’t coming down. I ain’t coming down.”

(Tom Petty)

“I think once we’re both settled and good, we should have our parents over for dinner.”

Willow stopped nuzzling Tara’s neck for a second. “You’re two parents I can do. Mine, I can do if they’re sleeping. Both together, are you crazy?” She asked.

“I think it could be nice.”

“Again I ask. Are you crazy?”

“No. If you don’t want to…” Tara started.

“No, if you want to. We’ll do it. I’ll call my parents later and see when they’re gunna be home for a full night.”

“Sounds good.”

Willow smiled and went back to her comfortable nuzzling zone as Tara began to flip channels.

“Thanks…” Tara sighed.

The blonde felt Willow smile against her neck.

Ill have a new one soon.

Feedback?

Post subject: Re: Chapter 31
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:57 pm 
Hey Tori!

Ha, that makes it sound like we don't talk on a regular basis. *Coughs*. Anyway. Sorry I didn't reply to your other update, but as you know, I just got home from Boston last night. Your last updates have both been cute, especially this one with just :tara and :willow snuggles. Awww ^^. I love how they're always looking out for eachother and doing all they can to make the other happy. Can't wait to read more XD. :flower :flower

-Megan

"You don't PLAN things in life; they just happen. Take me for example - I certainly did NOT plan my period this month, but it happened!"

-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:58 pm 
:bounce

Ah cute with the nuzzling! "sigh" cute cute cute!

:love + :pride

-Rose

How can I tell you I love you without the fear of your rejection?

Im so in love and its hurting.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 31
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:42 pm 
That was so sweet!

Glad they got the furniture but you did leave a lot to the imagination. I mean, just snuggles?

So, okay, parents night, could be a little touchy. Nice that Willow is willing to try it for Tara. Sounds very interesting.

Can't wait!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:53 pm 
yay snuggles... Umm wills parents... Mmmm this is gonna get interesting..

-reds:willow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:02 am 
Ooh the parents..sounds interesting :p . Wonderful update Tori..Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:12 am 
Awww...

Short, sweet, and to the point. Very beautiful.

:bounce Cant wait for the Meet the Parents scene! :bounce

I

Need

MORE!!

Sincerely,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:25 am 
That was a cute update. Willow, Tara, and snuggles... always a good combination. Both of their parents coming over... definitely an interesting night to be had there.

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:38 am 
That was cute. :heart

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Fred the Elephant ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:31 pm 
oh update pleeeaasseee buddy! :hops up and down: pleeeeaaseee

~Jamie

Post subject: Chapter 32
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:21 pm 
Thanks for the feedback.

Disclaimers and whatnot.

Chapter 32

After Willow and Tara talked about having their parents come over to the new apartment for dinner, Willow called her parents. Lucky for Willow, they just happened to be in town for the week. She told them to keep the upcoming Tuesday night open.

The next morning, Tara decided to call her parents. When she awoke Willow had already upped and left. She hopped out of bed with a tank top and shorts on, usual sleeping attire. The apartment was relatively chilly this morning, for the first one yet. Tara loved all these ‘firsts’, it was great. She threw on Willow’s robe and let the smell waft around her. She walked into the kitchen and there was a note on the table.

“I love you.

Tuesday’s a go…

-That Weird Girl That Lives In Your Room”

Tara called her parents the next day, which was Friday. Her parents agreed as well, so their had their first official dinner date in five days.

On a whim, Tara started cleaning. There were still unpacked boxes and magazines, books, movies, CD’s all stacked around the living room. That wasn’t good enough; she started cleaning… but only ended with more stacks.

She blew her hair back and stood, staring down at her feet and the mess of things around her. The door opened behind her.

“Hey baby. Miss me?” Willow asked, setting her side bag down on the floor next to the door.

“No.” Tara turned, slightly peeved.

“No?” Willow responded, confused.

“No. No, yes I missed you. No, don’t put the bag there.

“Whoa. Cleaning frenzy?” Willow asked, looking around the room.

“We have so much stuff, and we lack shelves and space.”

“We’ll get shelves then. No biggy.”

“The place has to be clean though. Not just dusted clean. Hardcore, never ending clean. We clean it, so it’s clean for Tuesday.”

“Baby, they don’t care if the place is a mess.”

“I do. See, I’m not Tara-the-good-friend, or Tara-the-girlfriend, or hell even ‘Hey, who’s the blonde chick?’ anymore. I’m Tara, the one who you live with.”

“Point being…” Willow searched.

“What if your parents get here and think, ‘hey, it’s a mess. That Tara girl is no good for our Willow’ cue stern face.”

“That wont happen, sweetie. They love you.” Willow smiled.

“I know, but still…come on. Have you seriously not looked around and gone, ‘gotta make a good impression for her parents, again?’” Tara asked.

Willow paused. “Right. Where do you get shelves ‘round here?”

~*~*~*~**~*~*

TBC soon.

Feedback.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 32
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:12 pm 
im sorry tori, great update...hope theres another soon...im just so scared of losing my best friend...:(

~Skye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:28 pm 
Awesome update.

Ive been on cleaning frenzies before. Usually to save myself from rigorous yelling of "OH MY GOD THIS ROOM IS A MESS!!" from my mother. Im guessing thats why she just steers clear of the older siblings rooms...cause they make mine look like a brand new pig pen without the pigs.

So anywho...

Love the story. Continue soon?

Sincerely,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:46 am 
Great update..hehe..the cleaning frenzy :p . Love sam xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:09 am 

That is so cute! I love all the little 'worries' they face as a couple! like cleaning, or shelves or impressing the parents... it's nice to focus on such petty details sometimes.

~Arwen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:48 pm 
Great update! :D

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:32 pm 
For some reason, I am not surprised that Tara's version of cleaning was making a bigger mess first, even if it was unintentionally. Those two are so adorable together, especially with the mild panic of impressing the parents, again. Great update.

Hopefully, life will ease up a little soon for you. Take care.

~Miikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:29 pm 
Tori -

Aha, I had to go looking for this because it's been so long since you've updated! Now that Amanda and Angela are gone, I've been super lonely AND super bored, so you better update soon so I have something to do. Anywho. That last update was really good. I can totally relate to Tara...you know me with my cleaning sprees. I think the communication between the two girls is great because they always seem to understand eachother...even if it isn't right away. Can't wait to read more ^^ :flower :flower

-Megan

"You don't PLAN things in life; they just happen. Take me for example - I certainly did NOT plan my period this month, but it happened!"

-Me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:37 pm 
Wow, I just realize how long it was since I last updated. My apologies, Ive been meaning to.

I promise one soon though.

Thanks for the feedback though. I'll start writing the next chapter soon.

Post subject: Chapter 33
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:42 pm 
All disclaimers apply.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Chapter 33

The next Tuesday morning both girls woke up as early as possible to get final preparations ready. They had spent the previous five days preparing for the arrival of two sets of parents. They had planned Tara to cook both steak and fish, in case any parent wasn’t in the mood for a certain meal. Willow would entertain, they decided. Because she could run on and on about the easiest subject for the longest amount of time.

Both girls knew that they were making a bigger deal of the situation than necessary, but at the same time, couldn’t stop cleaning. Everything was clean, and you could see yourself in all glass items. The wood was shining, without a hint of dust, and the bathroom gleamed.

They both knew enough to pick out outfits before their elders arrived, so that there weren’t billions of shirts and pants scattered across the bed.

At six o’clock, both girls sat on the couch waiting. Hands crossed in their laps, and sitting up straight.

“So, I am allowed to touch you?” Willow looked at Tara, only her neck turning.

“You wanna touch me?” Tara asked, confused.

“Not now. Well, yes now, always, but I mean, if I’m helping in the kitchen love pats a go?” She asked with pep.

“Go for it. Don’t you think it’d be kind of weird if we were always like four feet apart and we can’t look at each other? They’ll think we’re doomed.”

“And we’re not.” Willow nodded.

“Exactly.” Tara nodded, and then started staring at the door. “Nervous?”

“A little. You?”

“I feel like I’m going to pass out.”

“Deep breaths.” The redhead nodded, putting her hand on Tara’s interlaced hands.

“Right. Right.” Tara nodded. She looked over at Willow, who was smiling at her. Eyeing up her cargo pants and around the navy blue low, but not too low, sweater. She leaned over to her and gave her a simple kiss on the lips. “What could go wrong, right?” She smiled, as there was a knock on the door.

Willow’s parents arrived first and took their seats on the love seat to the left of the room. And Tara’s parents came, her mother on the recliner and her father on the sofa. Tara pulled a chair over from the dinner table and sat it down next to the coffee table for Willow to sit. And she took her place next to her father.

The three couples talked for what felt like hours.

“So, how long have you two been together for, officially?” Tara’s mother asked.

“About five months.” Willow smiled.

“And neither of you thought it was too soon to move in together?” Willow’s mother asked, eyeing Tara.

“I don’t think either of us had any doubts coming into this apartment. Just gives us more time to watch movies. And do homework, of course.” Tara smiled at Mrs. Rosenburg.

“How about money? As far as I know neither of you work.” Ira asked from the love seat.

“Well- - ”

“We both- -” They both started.

“Go for it.” Willow smiled at Tara.

“Alright. Well, we both decided that we had enough money in bank accounts to live for a little while, without help. And we said when we were settled we’d put in applications to places we liked.” Willow nodded.

“We put applications in yesterday.” The redhead smiled, accomplished. “Need some money for the apartment, food—Food?” She looked at Tara. She mouthed, “food?” one more time.

Tara got up from her place on the couch and ran over to the kitchen. She opened the oven and pools of brown smoke fell into the air. It wafted in the air. Tara coughed.

“Excuse me.” Willow said from the living room. “Baby?… Oh my god.” She giggled.

“Its not funny! What are we gunna do?” Tara yelped.

“Pizza?”

“But we planned this for so long. I ruined it.”

“No you didn’t sweetie. They don’t care. I don’t care. Pizza’s fine.” She smiled and walked over to Tara and placed her hands on her hips. “Okay?”

“As long as you break the news.” Tara smiled as she put her hands on Willow’s shoulders, pulling her in for a kiss.

“Girls.. everything… okay---?” Mr. Maclay walked into the kitchen.

The girls pulled apart quickly. “Sorry. Um…” Willow started.

“Sh.” Mr. Maclay shook his head, “Don’t worry about it.” He whispered. “The first time Tara’s grandmother came over to the house, the same thing happened. Happens to the best of us.” He winked.

Willow smiled. “Thank you, sir.”

“So, pizza?” He asked.

“Looks like it.” Tara nodded.

“Good. Me and your mother haven’t had pizza in a long time.”

“We had it last night, don’t lie!” Mrs. Maclay called from the other room.

“Well, carbs are always good, right?” He smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TBC

Feedback?

Post subject: Chapter 33
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:49 pm 
Hello there,

what a nice update...poor Tara burning the food

The parents seem to like what they see

:pinky :p inky:pinky

Ashling

Post subject: Re: Chapter 33
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:06 pm 

So cute!! and funny and ...

It's good that the parents seem understanding, and I find their questions fair. They need to see that the girls are independent. which they are!

more?

~Arwen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next