The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Legend of Green Eyed Red
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:31 pm 
9. Gay Now

Oooh, good chapter Cam. And I have a sneaking suspicion that Will's secret isn't very safe at this place. Not that the girls there aren't trustworthy, only that they seem to talk alot. Oh, and Tara looking at the pictures? Makes me nervous. There's alot of ways Will's secret could get spilled here, and I'm very interested to know when it's gonna happen.

Quote:
Willow carefully wrote ‘WILL’ on the slate in block letters, which she underlined several times.

Hehe, you think she's trying to get a point across? Anyways, another rip-roaring great chapter. Yippie Ki-Yay!

~Sara

Find out in Speak Easy

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:11 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Ya me for thinking it is one of the three but I won,t second guess you. Your the head of this round up so lets movem out boss!!!!! :kitty

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:17 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Cam - what an adorable update. The house and residents sounds really great. How interesting that Will told Tara that it's all women. Tee hee. I wonder why they let Will stay there then?

I can't wait to read more.

Oh wait. I just remembered that I didn't comment on the last (does thinking that I commented on it count? Probably not). I felt like Tara was awesomely fiesty there. Way to go!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:27 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Whoot Cam! We're finally at the Kitten Ranch. Sounds like a very colorful and interesting place. OMG I was laughing so hard. Some of these names seem so familiar. And I bet the woman in charge of the bar is one hot mama-yama. lmao

Well, now I'm curious to see how long these friends of Will's can keep their tongues from waggin' and letting out her secret. I'm all a-tingle with anticipation.

More Kitten Ranch goodness soon please!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I love the sound of this Kitten ranch - I wanna go visit. It's not just the house, which sounds fascinating, but the people in it. :blush

Tara's got to wonder about 'Will' being the only man/boy staying at the ranch, and obviously they're accustomed to - fond, even, of him. I bet there's a few hints dropped while Willow's away delivering her volatile load. I bet there's a fair bit of delicate enquiry too. ;-)

I wonder where, or to whom, it's being delivered?

I'm going to find it extremely difficult to wait for more updates you know. Take pity on a poor kitten? :kitty

Anne

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:01 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Hee, the Kitten Ranch sounds great. And just the safe place to stash Tara while 'Will' goes and takes care of things, though I doubt somehow that that's exactly what'll happen. As much as Tara's cooled down, she's still very much the Fiesty Tara, and I doubt Fiesty Tara will just let her 'man' go off into danger alone - even if she's agreed to for the moment, that doesn't rule out some last-minute development giving Tara a reason to jump back into the fray. It's going to be really interesting when she discovers Willow's secret, too - surprise, indignation, relief, all of the above? I'm wondering if she'll get all muddled and blurt out some Anya-esque thing like "Yay, no penis!"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:40 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Yippee!!! How I adore the bevy of characters you've placed at the ranch, each are soooo within character. I bet Granny Mare rules over all the residents with a velvet hammer, with Nancy and Carlotta doing all her running around. Gina serving drinks at the bar; Pam's directive; pipsqueak the kitten is so cute. Will is leaving Tara there alone? In a place solely inhabited by women? Presumably they know her secret, so how the hell does she expect them to continue deceiving Tara when Tara already has suspicions? It only takes one slip of tongue! Oh man, this is gonna be so much fun!
[br]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

ohhh, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Is Tara going to figure it out on her own, or will someone slip? The excitement! The intrigue! Can't wait, can't wait!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:28 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Cam
I'm just dying for some more of GER. Just got to know what happens, you know?
Anne

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:29 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Awesome story so far! Want more Willow + Tara goodness :wtkiss

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:pray I love the story can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hello.

I thought I had already left a feedback but now I see I didn't.
I loved that update. I am really curious about all of that.

Can't wait for the next update :)

Julia

P.S.: I definitely love Miss Horsey... lol

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 pm 
3. Flaming O

I just discovered this amazing story. At first, I didn't think I'd like it because I don't like westerns much (Firefly/Serenity excluded), yet the more I read, the more I got into it. I like how it's told from the point of view of an elderly W&T entertaining a bunch of kids.

Looks like the "moment of truth" is fast coming up for Willow. I wonder how Tara will react to hear the Red Bandit isn't exactly what "he" says "he" is. Will it be an embarassing moment? Will it be a "walking on glass" moment?

I'm waiting with baited breath to find out. Please continue!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
Hey I love this story so please update it soon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:38 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:bigwave Hi Tarawhipped just making sure your ok we haven't heard from you in a while :hmm just come back and say hi just to make me feel better hmmmmmmmmm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:41 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hi there Tarawhipped,
I have been reading this fun tale you have created and thought I should leave some feedback. I have enjoyed the setting of the wild west, and usually not an avid reader of tales out side the box, I have really enjoyed this one, the descriptions and characters and I like how Tara is still clueless on the true identity of Willow and look forward to how she discovers this and how the adventure pans out.
Thanks for sharing,
Cheers Fin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:27 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I read this awhile ago on another site and just found it on here today! I have really enjoyed it so far. Please Update it soon! :party

If a kiss was a raindrop... I'd send you showers. If hugs were a second... I'd send you hours. If smiles were water... I'd send you the sea. If friendship was a person... I'd send you me.

Join and Become a Vampire see if you can get more than me and my friends: http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=VampEarth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:04 pm 
9. Gay Now

Replies to Chapter 24:

db:
Quote:
Oh,man the fact that Willow's leetle facade is crrrrumbling is, I am thinking, kind of the point of this chapter!
Absolutely! But first, there’s that other little matter of ‘what the frilly heck’s in Willow’s cart?’ to deal with.[br]
Quote:
I suspect the tin types downstairs on the mantle are going to play a bit of a part in this
Right again! Willow wasn’t thinking much beyond getting Tara out of the proverbial Dodge, and she’s hoping that everyone will play along. They will, of course (what’re friends for?) but the clues will just be too obvious, and Tara ain’t blind or stupid. As for the ranch, I tried to show that while it was designed specifically for women, they weren’t necessarily entirely exclusive of men, hence Tara’s noticing several other men’s names (or at least, so she assumes) on other doors. Thanks for the feedback, Davya, and yes, I’m a shameless namedropper. There will be more.[br]
tazraven: A hearty nod of agreement to everything you said, Sara. But first, another secret needs to be spilled. Thank you.[br]
Dianneswillowtree: Movin’ ‘em out right now! Thanks for the feedback and continuing patience.[br]
JustSkipIt:
Quote:
How interesting that Will told Tara that it's all women. Tee hee. I wonder why they let Will stay there then?
Hey, every group has to have its token boys, right? :lol Seriously, since Tara already noticed the names of several ‘men,’ I hoped it would appear that while the ranch is primarily for women, it might allow the stray guy to stay, too. In any event, the ruse won’t last much longer. I hope thinking about updates does count, since otherwise I’m a total jerk. Thanks, Debra![br]
wimpy0729:
Quote:
And I bet the woman in charge of the bar is one hot mama-yama.
Dude, she’s not just in charge of the bar, she’s in charge of the whole ranch when Xita is away! Glad you liked the ranch, and surprisingly, no ‘wagging tongues’ are going to spill the beans. Just wheels turning and direct visual evidence (feel free to take that image and run with it). Thanks, Pam![br]
spells42:
Quote:
Tara's got to wonder about 'Will' being the only man/boy staying at the ranch
Ah, but from what Tara saw of the other names on the room doors, there are at least one or two others (hint: there actually is one genuine male human there). She will soon be discovering that things are not all what they seem at the RKT. But first…
Quote:
I wonder where, or to whom, [Will’s mysterious cargo is] being delivered?
…that needs to be addressed, and will be next.[br]
Artemis:
Quote:
just the safe place to stash Tara while 'Will' goes and takes care of things, though I doubt somehow that that's exactly what'll happen.
Normally I’d make a quip here like “have you been accessing my hard drive?”, but I don’t want to start any rumors…not about me, anyway. :p Very astute, Chris. I can’t very well have them separate at this point in the story, can I? I’m glad you and Debra both mentioned feisty Tara, since she’s going to start showing more of that side very soon. Thank you![br]
watty: Glad you like the RKT, watty, and thanks again for your help on this last chapter.
Quote:
Will is leaving Tara there alone? In a place solely inhabited by women? Presumably they know her secret, so how the hell does she expect them to continue deceiving Tara when Tara already has suspicions?
Okay, 1: what’s that line about the ‘best laid plans of mice and men?’ 2: see above r.e. not all women as far as Tara knows. 3: what, you don’t think that group can be devious? Hehehe. As for this:
Quote:
It only takes one slip of tongue!
you’re getting ahead of yourself. Tongue slippage will be later. ;) Thanks, watty![br]
histchic: Thanks for your enthusiasm, and more is on the way. One of Will’s secrets will be revealed![br]
Zampsa1975: Thank you, and W/T goodness is getting closer and closer.[br]
whatmakesyouhappy: Thank you, and more coming right up.[br]
JujuDeRoussie: Thanks Julia, and no worries on fb delays. I always appreciate it, and the update is next.[br]
Roger Dodger: I love how many have said they had trepidations about the western setting, and I fully agree. I’m not a fan of the genre, either, but I’m so happy that people have given this story a chance and enjoyed it. “The moment of truth” is rapidly approaching, but first there’s that other big ‘secret’ to get out of the way, so that the BIG one will be the last. Thanks for reading.[br]
guitar girl: Sorry for the delay, and update next. Thanks.[br]
Fin: Thank you so much. Is always nice to see new nicks in the ol’ thread, and I’m glad you’re enjoying the story. More on the way.[br]
WiccanSlayers: Thank you, and the update is next.[br]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:06 pm 
9. Gay Now

Title: The Legend of Green Eyed Red
Author: tarawhipped (Cameron)
Email: tarawhipped@hotmail.com
Rating: R (just to be safe)
Disclaimer: All characters are the property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy
Distribution: Pens, Through the Looking Glass, Mystic Muse. All others please ask first.
Summary: A redheaded stranger rides into a town full of trouble and meets a blonde barmaid. Can they save each other and the town?
Setting: AU (the Old West)[br][br][br][br]
Chapter 25[br][br]
Tara awoke disoriented, though it was due less to the unfamiliar room than to the fact that it was getting dark outside her window. Rising slowly, she stretched the stiffness out of her back and noted a light burning in the hallway. Opening the door to confirm that the sconces had been lit, she left the door open and went about making herself presentable: straightening her dress and winding her hair into a loose bun.[br]
I must have napped more than an hour, she thought. Why did Will not wake me?[br]
As she gave herself a final inspection and made to exit the room, she spied a piece of paper on the floor, just inside the doorway. She leaned over to retrieve it, and unfolded the parchment. Stepping further into the hall, she tilted the letter toward the source of light.[br]
[blockquote]Dear Tara,[br]
When you did not respond to my knock on your door, I decided to let you rest. I hope that’s okay. Sleep as long as you like, but if you are hungry, the stew will be warming on the stove. We’ll be in the dining hall or game room.[br]
Fondly,
Will[/blockquote][br]
Tara smiled at the young man’s thoughtfulness and tucked the note into the pocket of her skirt. She looked down the long hallway, but after a moment’s indecision decided to use the door to her right. The fading evening light dimly illuminated the stairway through a window in the door at its base, and she was thankful for the handrail that ran along the wall. When she emerged she found herself on a smaller, uncovered version of the front porch, and turning to the right she saw the entrance to the kitchen. The door swung open silently, and she immediately smelled the delicious aroma of rabbit stew and fresh baked bread filling the room. She spied a stack of bowls on the counter next to the stove, but before she could take a step, she heard Will’s voice coming from the dining room.[br]
“I ain’t tellin’ you to lie, damn it. I’m just saying don’t offer anything ‘less it’s asked. And for god’s sakes try to behave yourselves.”[br]
Tara felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up, and anger rising from deep in her gut. What is he keeping from me now? She fought the urge to storm into the room and confront the redhead, but kept still and strained her ears, hearing a soft southern drawl reply to Will.[br]
“What are you looking at me for? Mary’s the one can’t keep her hands to herself.”[br]
“Fine, well all of y’all…please? For me? I know it can’t go on like this, but I’m scared of what’s gonna happen when she finds out. I never been—no one’s ever made me feel like she does.”[br]
Tara felt conflicted as she heard Will’s voice taper off amidst a chorus of murmuring consent. She hated the thought that he was still being so secretive, but to hear him admit his feelings tugged at her heart, and she knew she couldn’t call him out in front of his friends. Half turning, she opened the door again and closed it hard enough to announce her arrival, then stepped loudly over to the stove, where she noisily set aside a bowl and filled it with stew, banging the lid back down on the pot for good measure. When she walked into the dining room, there was not a sound, but every face turned her way.[br]
Every face but one, she noted. Will seemed to be finding the rafters particularly interesting. Nodding her thanks as Gina stood up and offered her chair, Tara carefully set down the steaming bowl of stew. As she took her seat, she looked around to see everyone staring at her with bald curiosity. In addition to Granny Mare, Nancy, and Gina, there were six others she had yet to meet: a little girl she assumed was Carlotta; two women, one cradling an infant; and three men, one of them Chinese. Tara hoped she wouldn’t have to eat under such intense scrutiny, as all of them had clearly finished already.[br]
“Um,” Will said, clearing his throat, “this is Tara. Tara, this is, uh…everybody. Why don’t you enjoy your dinner and we can worry about names after?”[br]
Tara smiled politely, and was grateful when the group began to disperse, some clearing away dishes while others headed for the game room. The stew tasted as good as it had smelled, and she found that her appetite had grown after two days of meager meals on the trail. Will hovered nearby, seemingly unsure of what to do with himself, and finally settled on pouring two glasses of lemonade from the pitcher on the table and passing one to Tara.[br]
“Thank you,” she said, taking a sip and wondering how best to broach the subject of Will’s continued equivocation. She buttered a chunk of bread and smiled as Granny Mare and Carlotta walked through the room on their way upstairs, the latter insisting she wasn’t at all tired and wanted to play poker. She could hear the clink of glasses and jovial laughter coming from the game room, and the familiar sounds made her think of the saloon. She couldn’t help but wonder what was going on back home.[br]
“Is your dinner okay?” Will asked.[br]
Tara nodded, lifting her napkin to wipe her mouth. “It was wonderful, thank you.”[br]
“You looked kinda sad there,” the redhead said.[br]
“Do you think Donnie’s okay?”[br]
“I’m sure he’s fine,” Will answered sincerely. “Those cavalry fellows won’t let anything happen, and we’ll be back there before you know it.”[br]
“After you make your delivery,” Tara stated, pushing aside her empty bowl and turning in her chair to regard the young man.[br]
“Uh, yeah,” Will replied, looking down at his glass.[br]
“Will…what are you delivering?”[br]
Before he could answer, they heard the front door slam open and heavy boots running through the main room and down the hall. Leila emerged, out of breath and eyes frantic.[br]
“Will, it’s gone!”[br]
Tara turned from Leila to Will, who was still as a statue and paler than a ghost. To her shock, the redhead bolted from his chair and ran from the room, closely followed by Leila. Her curiosity piqued, Tara followed, quietly slipping up to where they stood outside the barn, staring at Will’s cart. Or rather, into Will’s cart, as the bed floor had been shifted back to reveal a hidden compartment…an empty one. Will looked stunned, gripping the side rail of the buckboard, his arms shaking. In the moonlight, Tara could see his bottom lip quivering.[br]
“It was all there…how did…I had it…who could have,” Will mumbled. He closed his eyes and smacked his fist onto the rail. “Damn it, Xander.”[br]
“Who?”[br]
“Carpenter back in Dusty Hollow,” Will said, walking around the back of the cart. “Son of a bitch!” the redhead shouted, slamming the bed board shut.[br]
“What would a carpenter want with five hundred sticks of dynamite?”[br]
“What?” Tara gasped, and the pair spun around in surprise.[br]
Leila looked back and forth between the two and beat a hasty retreat back to the house. Will’s legs crumpled and he sat down hard on the ground, his entire body seeming to go limp.[br]
“It’s gone. It’s all gone. I can’t…there’s no time,” he wailed, curling his legs up and dropping his face down into his crossed arms as he sobbed.[br]
As furious as she was at the thought of Will transporting dynamite without telling her—even it hadn’t really been there—Tara couldn’t help feeling concerned for the young man. She inched closer and knelt down, facing him.[br]
“Will, why did you have all that dynamite?”[br]
“It doesn’t matter now,” he sniffled, his voice muffled by his sleeve. “I can’t go back and get there in time.”[br]
“In time for what?” Tara asked softly.[br]
“The train’ll be through there already. I cut it too close, and they’ll finish the tracks and it won’t make no difference.”[br]
“You were going to blow up a train?” Tara demanded, aghast. Will’s head popped up and he stared at her with wide eyes.[br]
“Of course not! Just the trestle, before the train could come through.”[br]
Tara gaped back, dumbfounded. “But…why?”[br]
Why?” Will snapped. “Because it’s their land, and we’re just moving in and stealing it! Don’t matter what big, fancy words they call it, or how they justify it—it’s theft, plain and simple. Oh sure, they say ‘we just wanna lay down some rail through here, that’s all…you don’t have to move or nothin’…oh, but would you sign this here paper that you can’t read that says we bought it flat out? And then when the railroad comes through and the white man decides he likes the look of the place and moves in, you’ll just have to go somewhere else.’”[br]
Will had jumped up and started pacing halfway through his diatribe, and as he wound down, Tara stood up. Remembering what he’d told her about the Indians who’d taken him in as a child, and knowing how close they were to the Dakota territories, it wasn’t hard for her to follow his rant. She understood his emotion, and even agreed with his sentiment, but she couldn’t abide his solution.[br]
“You can’t honestly think blowing up a trestle would stop any of that, do you, Will? I know it’s wrong, and unfair, but all you’d do is delay the inevitable, and probably end up in jail, if not dead.”[br]
“So what, I shouldn’t even try?” the redhead demanded.[br]
“Not like that, no,” Tara replied. “I’m sorry, Will, but violence isn’t the answer. Even if you succeeded, who do you think they’d blame? The very people you’re trying to help. You could confess and they’d still use it as an excuse to clear them out faster.”[br]
Will remained silent for a long time, his face drooping sadly.[br]
“I guess I never thought of that,” he said at last, leaning heavily against the side of the cart.[br]
They talked for a half hour, Will explaining how he’d come up with the idea and planned it all out. He’d managed to sneak handfuls of dynamite out of several rail yards before attracting attention and being dubbed ‘the Red Bandit.’ As his reputation grew he made one last heist, his biggest yet, from the rail yard in St. Louis, and was on his way to his destination when he made that fateful stop.[br]
“Will, if you were in such a hurry, why did you stay in Dusty Hollow?” Tara asked.[br]
“Something came up, seemed kinda more important,” he replied, his eyes meeting Tara’s for a moment before he glanced away, blushing.[br]
Tara’s heart leapt at the inference.[br]
“I didn’t want no one to get hurt, Tara…honest.”[br]
“I know you didn’t, Will. You’re a good man,” she insisted. The redhead’s brows furrowed.[br]
“Not really,” he mumbled, shoving his hands into his pants’ pockets and digging his boot toe into the dirt.[br]
Tara looped an arm through one of his and started walking them back towards the house. Halfway there, she grinned and bumped her shoulder into his.[br]
“You know, I suspected you had some big secret, and all things considered, I’m glad it was just a cart full of dynamite. I was worried you had a wife and kids stashed away somewhere.”[br]
Will chuckled softly. “Nope, definitely don’t got any of those.”[br]
“Yet?” Tara asked coyly, glancing sidelong at the redhead as they reached the porch.[br]
“Right. Yet,” Will said, looking away, but not before Tara caught his frown. She cocked her head, but he was already turning back to her, smiling. “How ‘bout a game of poker? You can meet the rest of the folks.”[br]
Tara released Will’s arm as they reached the door and he held it open for her. The more time she spent with the young man, the more mysterious he seemed. Every time she thought she’d figured him out, there would be something—an expression, a gesture—that made her think she didn’t know him at all. Considering how little a time they’d actually known each other, it shouldn’t have come as a surprise, but he could be so open one minute, and then completely closed off the next. Perhaps a friendly game with people who knew him would prove enlightening…and allow her to get back at him a little for the past several days.[br]
“Sounds like fun.”[br][br]
TBC[br][br][br]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:14 pm 
19. Yummy Face

:thud

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:39 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

GREAT update yours are always worth the wait and I do mean always!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:18 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
*grumble grumble* what a place to leave us! :P glad to see an update, can't wait for the next one!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:24 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Ooh!! Ooh!! (Wimpy raises her hand and jumps up and down).

I know. I's so smart I gots it all figured out. A simple game of strip poker and all will be revealed -- literally. hehe

Okay, that may just be my fantasy, but at least Will revealed one secret and Tara made her realize that her plan weren't so good, but maybe they can come up with a better idea together. (nekkid preferably)

And hey, what's Xander gonna do with all that dynamite anyway?

Can't wait to see what happens next, so step on it, woman! I mean, uh, please update soon.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:10 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yahoooooo!

You know, the last few times i've checked in to the Pens, I've wished for an update to GER. So I got lucky this morning - I tried wishing for a million dollars, but nothing there - however I still feel really happy that I got my wish. Good to see you back with this fic Cam.

So, Willow's lost the dynamite - just as well, by the sound of it - but what's Xander going to do with it? I'm looking forward to finding out, and also to the surprises in store for Tara at the ranch - that promises to be a lot of fun.

Anne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:37 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Cam - I saw your name on the update thread earlier and was simultaneously thrilled and confused because I thought you had said that you weren't writing these days (something I can really relate to). Anyway, I love this story. I feel so heartbroken for both of them. You've got Tara who's in fear and confused and in a new place and Will is keeping a huge secret from her. Not to mention that she's always thought she preferred women and suddenly she's in love with a man. How confusing. And then you've got Will who is so afraid that Tara will find out and reject her plus which Xander stealing her dynamite. 500 sticks? That sounds like a huge amount of dynamite. And doesn't it become very unstable at high temperature? I mean when dynamite sweats, doesn't it produce nitroglycerin? Scary. I can understand her plan even if it wasn't a good idea. Tara seems quite good at calming her down though.

Oh, I can't wait for that poker game.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana I love your story so much Cam :wtkiss

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:09 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Heya Camsters...

Yeah for GER. I was very happy to see another update, and even though I didn't get to leaving feedback for the last update, I have been following the story religiously. =) This was a great part. That sneaky little Xander actually seemed to have done Will a favor -- if she had blown up the tracks she probably would have gotten caught and thrown in jail and then there would have been some gender confusion about which jail to put her in and that's akward and not the way Will would have wanted to tell Tara and there's the fact that they probably wouldn't have allowed conjugal visists and then there would be no conjugating at all and... well that's the part I am really looking forward to!

So, I guess I'd like to be the first to say "Thanks, Xander, you butt monkey." Hehe.

Great update Cam, I love this story. Cheers!

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."
Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:35 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

well well, so the Red Bandit was more a Red Robin Hood. No surprise there, because Will(ow) didn't seem to be the bandit type, you know. Who took the dynamite? Was it really Xander? Or Anya? Or Donnie? It was kinda typical hot-headedness of her, to plan to blow up the railroads but not fully thinking it through. A bit like shepherding Tara to the Kitten Ranch because of the over-riding need to get them both out. I'm sure the other ranch residents will try to keep her secret, but there are too many possibilities for the subterfuge to slip; it's how Tara reacts that will be the deciding factor in their future. Poker is not the best way of keeping up the ruse, I can't wait to see what happens.

Quote:
“I know you didn’t, Will. You’re a good man,” she insisted. The redhead’s brows furrowed.

“Not really,” he mumbled,

Double meaning much. I think when they look back, they'd have to laugh at how obvious it was and how it was possible that Tara missed the clues.
[br]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:08 am 
3. Flaming O

Can't wait for more updateage. How long is Willow gonna string out our fair lady Tara? I know she's nervous, but she's gotta do it eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

yeah! I loved the update! Can't wait to find out what happens next. Hopefully Tara finds out about Willow soon!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next