The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: The Legend of Green Eyed Red
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
Cam,

I don't know how often, if ever, you drop by to read feedback for your old fics, but I thought I'd leave you some anyway. I reread GER over the last couple of days, and found that it not only held up great, but that my esteem for your writing skills and this fantastic story had grown. I'm sick, you see, have the mother of all colds and thought a fun fic would help me feel less miserable. And by god, it worked! Time that otherwise would have been spent wishing for the earth to open up and swallow me whole was instead spent laughing and sighing happily. It has made the last few days not only bearable, but enjoyable, and I thank you a billion times over for that.

You write their chemistry so well. In fact, I think this is one of the best fics out there for immediate, love-at-first-sight love between Willow and Tara. There are so many obstacles, so many plot thingys to deal with, but their love is instantaneous and adorable, and wholly believable. Every time they interact is an aww moment and you can really feel the lust and adoration between them. It's really remarkable. Throw in that the plot is awesome, the dialogue top-notch and characterizations fun and memorable... such a fantastic story.

I hope you know that with this feedback I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, or guilt you into updating, because I suspect your passion for this story waned a long time ago, and I certainly understand that sometimes, fics just come to their own natural end. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy GER, even unfinished, and how much fun I had rediscovering it over the last few days. Hope you're well and thanks again for writing such a outstanding story.

Post subject: Re: The Legend of Green Eyed Red
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
p.s. I'm so glad the real pipsqueak is not meaner'n a bag of rattlesnakes. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19