The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Yay update
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:02 am 
I'm so intrigued, and so confused to go along with it :) But it seems like pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place, with Paula and Tara's past, and now her sister... once again I'm trying to figure out what might have been the circumstances of Tara ending up in the hospital. Did Mr Maclay just let Nadia go, or did they try to stop her leaving? What went wrong? It's all questions, but it looks like there are avenues opening up for Willow to get answers, both from others, and from Tara herself. Great work :bow

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

Post subject: Re: Caged Angels
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:10 pm 
Woo-hoo an update!

This fic is so cryptic. :D Well done! Finally we did get some questions answered about Paula, but still a bit to sort out. Can't wait till Tara opens up, soon hopefully. :D Looking forward to the next update!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:16 am 
You continue to taunt us by adding a few sporadic puzzle pieces, usually one piece we can use and then five or six pieces of blue sky.

Ratcheting up the intrigue a few more notches.

So, Tara has a sister and that was very emotionally churning when she pleaded with her sister to take her with her and the sister knew she wasn't going back.

Update soon please.:bow :bigwave :luv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:08 pm 
ok...so somehow i like way missed out on this update...but now im all caught up...and by caught up i mean ive read it...thats it...because now youve gone and thrown in a half sister?! greeeeaaaaatttt....hehe...i love it! awesome job evy!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:22 pm 
WHOOO HOOO

I've been gone for a while, eh?

Well, I enjoyed all the updates I missed and am eger to learn more, you and your damn cliffhangers!

-Rei

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:18 am 
A vague list of replies is nobody’s friend. Bleh, I guess I won’t be winning the Kitten’s Best Friend Award this year. Better luck next time.

Chapter Twelve Feedback

Serendipitous: Hey, Ange. Thank you for the feedback. Wow, 10 hours? I’m thrilled that you enjoyed the update. I’ve decided that I would give snippets of Tara’s past, possibly through dreams or flashbacks. As for Nadia, the name issue will be resolved later in the story.

Hermitfish: Hey, Cyd. I’m happy you could stop by. Can I just say that I love your description of Tara, especially the deceptively strong. I hope I can continue to keep you guessing, thanks for reading.

BehindHerEyes: Hey, Kim. I’m glad you’re continuing to read. Thank you for the comments.

Grimlock72: Hey, Grimmy. Whether Paula’s feeling of shame goes for her daughter or for voicing her own thoughts is unknown. I’ve tried to write Paula as an ambiguous character and hopefully it is working. You’ll find out more as the story goes on (concludes).

Why the Maclay’s want Tara back is another one of those ‘I can’t answer’ questions, but thanks for asking because there is a reason.

Quote:
I don't get why a public prosecutor like Robin goes to look for a missing person by the way?? I would expect that to be done by a Private Investigator, or did I miss something??

As I understand it, it is not uncommon for prosecutors to get involved in similar cases before the proper authorities are alerted. Granted, Private Investigators and Detectives are the logical choice and the prosecutors generally don’t come in until the end, but I wanted to write Robin as a special case… sort of a makeshift sleuth.

Thanks for reading, and yes I do intend to finish this story.

MB: Hey, Mika. Well, now that you’ve finished harassing me (for now) I suppose I can thank you for the feedback. Just remember, the nagging can go both ways and you’ll get your Timmy’s as promised.

Southernworm: Hey, Southern. Thank you for reading. Did Nadia come back? That is a good question but it will have to go into the ‘I cannot say’ box. Hope to see you back again.

Wimpy: Hey, Pam. I do have to wonder where your mind is half the time (as if I didn’t already know). Nope, nothing shameful happened between them, but (and this is one of those long drawn out ‘buts’) in some twisted way, there might be a tiny, tiny bit of ‘read between the lines’ there. Also, I hope that your phantom Tara images were good ones. Thanks for the feedback.

WickedReds: Hey, Gina. And just what have you been distracted by? Uh, never mind. Thank you for reading.

Tempest Duer: Hey, Tempest. Yes, Mr. M is a bit of a HUGE hypocrite, so I’m glad you’re not surprised by his past (present) behavior. I think we’re all just as interested in knowing if Nadia’s alive or not. Either way, thanks a bunch for reading.

VixenyTarasHot: Hey, Ashleigh. Ahem… I’m sorry that there have been more questions than answers. It is hell, but I’ll try to make it better even though the next update won’t help much. Maybe Willow and Robin could do the whole collective brainpower thing and figure it out. Thank you for the feedback.

Soluna350: Ooh, I finally got a name. Hey, Amanda. No worries about the feedback, but thanks for stopping in. I’m delighted that you’re enjoying the story and thank you for the encouraging feedback.

Ophelia11: Holy web of feedback Catwoman! Hey, Laura. I’m happy to know that you’re all caught up and still enjoying the story. Mrs. E is a strange character simply because you don’t know what her whole story is. What I’m basically saying is that I’m glad I could mess with your brain a little. Thanks for the comments.

Artemis: Hey, Chris. Hmm, intrigue and confusion. I aim to please. You’re right; many of the pieces are falling into place. Good thing I’m not making them too easy, huh? Whether Nadia was allowed to leave or not goes into the box with all the other unanswered questions, but thanks for asking. What went wrong? *shrugs* Who knows? Thanks for continuing to read.

Irishgrl3: Hey, Irish. Thank you for reading. Tara will eventually open up, slowly. But in the meantime, I can still get a kick out of torturing you all.

Taralicious: Hey, ‘Licious. Five or six pieces of blue sky? C’mon, it’s been at least seven. Regardless, I’m happy I could keep you rollin’ in intrigue. As always, thanks for stopping in.

Alysagoddess85: Hey, Mel. Glad you could make it. I just had to go and throw in a half sister, didn’t I? Yep, I’m a sick puppy. It won’t be so bad, I promise. Thanks for reading.

Ambersagoddess: Hey, Rei. Woo and Hoo. Good to see you back. Me and my damn cliffhangers, I should be stoned. Thank you for continuing to read.

That’s all for feedback. My head’s about to explode + caffeine = the update’s nearly finished. Once again, thanks for reading and replying.

Yvonne:peace

Edited by: onyxsundrops at: 12/12/04 4:32 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:11 pm 
Quote:

A vague list of replies is nobody’s friend. Bleh, I guess I won’t be winning the Kitten’s Best Friend Award this year. Better luck next time.

Relax Yvonne...relaaaax :) You'll get that award yet:lol

This is a detective story after all, wouldn't be much fun if you answered all our questions now would it? I might have said this before but it bears repeating; I don't expect (nor want btw.) anwers to ALL the questions I post. Most of those questions are me pondering the story and trying to guess what is going on. That is part of the fun of a detective-like story.

Feel free not to answer questions of mine which are answered in the future. I just ask those questions to voice what *I* think, so you can guess what the reader (me anywayz:) ) thinks... and if thats what you WANT them to think :P

Recommend you rest before you head really explodes btw. Would be such a messy end for a writer :lol

Grimmy :wave

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:56 pm 
Thanks Grimmy, I’ve gotten some rest so there will be no head explosions, at least not until I get my award damnit! No, seriously. Thanks for reading and for your encouragement.

Chapter Thirteen

Willow’s thoughtful eyes glanced up from the book she had been reading and looked over Tara’s slumbering form. The blonde tossed onto her side and mumbled under her breath before turning back onto her stomach. Watching the sleeping woman’s face tense and relax, the doctor placed her book on the side table and moved closer to the bed.

Her movements were silent and careful as she brushed some of the blonde’s hair away to watch Tara’s face. The sleeper’s lips trembled a little but she continued resting while the redhead studied her perplexed expression. Even in sleep, the former patient’s mind wasn’t at ease. Willow gave a long, quiet sigh and wished she knew what the blonde was dreaming.

The past few hours had been hectic to say the least, neither she nor Robin were entirely sure of what to do or where to begin, and their own minds constantly sought explanations. If Mrs. Evans was in some way involved with Tara’s admission, who was to say she did not have something to do with her own daughter’s disappearance? It seemed pretty far-fetched even to Willow, but at that point she wasn’t sure what to believe.

The doctor had stored Tara’s folder away and had yet to continue reading over it, partly believing and hoping that the former patient would explain everything to her. Willow wanted a different and possibly more effective way to get answers and her only hope was in Tara, but the optimism grew lesser each time the blonde seemed to draw more into herself. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Willow knew that it would be next to impossible to get solid answers so soon after such a transition and that the hospital documents were all she had to go on for now.

While the doctor’s unfocused eyes drifted into thought, Tara’s had opened.

Clear blue squinted at the light from the side lamp before shifting to Willow’s pensive expression. Tara feared that any movement would disrupt the doctor’s thoughts and so she stayed put and merely watched the young woman’s meditative features. The blonde’s gaze moved to the open book facing down and scanned the title with an appreciative half-smile.

So much had changed. She had dreamt about the past, forgotten memories resurfaced and crashed against her consciousness. It was rare that she remembered; having always been made to forget before an image was freshly preserved in her mind. And though it had been weeks since she had stopped taking her medication, the side effects lingered. The headaches grew worse, but she learned to deal with the pinching nerves that jumped between her eyebrows. On the other hand, the bouts of fatigue and often alertness had slowly dwindled; perhaps her body was starting to adjust after all.

Once Tara fully examined the redhead’s face, Willow, as if sensing eyes on her, blinked rapidly until her sight was more alert. Tara immediately hid her gaze and sat up in the bed so that her back leaned against the headboard.

Doctor Rosenberg, embarrassed by her daydreaming, cleared her throat, “How are you feeling?” Attentive eyes bore into the blonde’s temple until Tara met her gaze.

“B-Better,” Tara said, mustering a brief smile. The room fell into an awkward silence, with Willow realizing that she was hunched forward in her chair. The doctor slid back into the seat, grabbing and closing her book as she did so.

“Are you hungry? Or thirsty? I could get you something,” she rose from the chair.

Tara pushed strands of hair behind her ears as her thankful eyes found the other woman’s. “C-Could I have some water?”

Delighted to be useful, Willow smiled. “Yes, of course,” her smile grew, “I’ll only be a minute.” She took up the coffee mug she’d been drinking from and vanished.

During the doctor’s absence, the blonde rose from the bed, neatly folding the blanket into place and smoothing over the surface. Her rest had left her strangely refreshed. She stretched her back muscles, rotated her joints, and exhaled deeply just as Willow returned with a glass of icy water.

“Thank you,” Tara gratefully accepted the glass. Her fingertips momentarily grazed those of Willow’s before both women stepped back. The doctor nodded and with modest sips, the blonde downed a large portion of water and set the glass on a nearby counter.

A veil of silence fell between the women, thick and uncertain. Deciding to break the awkwardness, Willow spoke. “Would you like to go for a walk?” She asked, having remembered Tara’s efforts to relieve her body of some of its tension. The two women had been cooped inside all day and the doctor thought some fresh air could help them both.

Tara shot a glance toward the window. She hadn’t been outside since arriving at the redhead and her friend’s house, and looked forward to a change of scenery. “Yes.” Her eyes rested on those of the doctor.

The cold air tinged their cheeks red but their lungs enjoyed the freshness. Bare trees aligned the streets while the weak sun barely surfaced through thick silver clouds. Everything was dying, empty. Was it all pointless?

“You do trust me, don’t you?” Willow asked, wrapping her thick fleece tighter around herself. To the redhead, it seemed like she was constantly asking the same question to both herself and her former patient.

The woman beside her, who was bundled in a dark green coat, momentarily turned to face the questioner. Tara’s expression was oddly sympathetic, as if she couldn’t believe that Willow questioned whether or not she trusted her. But considering her own silence, Tara understood her uncertainty.

Willow observed the other woman’s features when Tara looked forward once more. She always believed that trust was earned and hadn’t she earned it? The doctor was not looking for a medal or some other trinket for helping Tara, all she wanted was her trust.

“I trust you.” Tara replied after a moment. The women continued down the sidewalk, both silent in their thoughts while an air of hesitation floated thinly between them.

Tara wanted so much to explain it all, to reveal every moment she could remember about her past and her time at Pines View. But she was free now, did it really matter what had taken place? A part of her knew it mattered even as the rest of her conscious mind tried to deny it.

“Are you ready to talk about what happened?” Willow asked, hurrying to add, “We can go as slow as you like, I- I only want to know what’s going on. I can only help you if I have a place to start.” She wondered if she should go further and reveal what she knew, but feared that her words would alienate the blonde and perhaps make her shut down completely.

The doctor sensed that there were places she could not yet go. Eight years of hospitalization was bound to leave its mark on Tara; the medication and confinement would change anyone. And that was what bothered Willow the most. In her short time as a psychiatrist, she had come across a variety of people, each with their own problems. Yet the woman beside her was different. There were no wild withdrawals, no frantic mutterings, or imagery people.

Willow watched the silent woman’s eyes grow distant and wondered what thoughts passed through Tara’s mind. Could she have stayed in that place for all those years and have kept her mind intact? Was there even a possibility?

The redhead slowed her pace. “I know that there are things you don’t want to talk about right now.” Choosing her next words carefully, Willow carried on. “But will you answer one question for me?”

Eyelids rimmed red from the blowing wind, Tara faced the psychiatrist. She quietly searched the other woman’s features and nodded after a couple of seconds.

~~

“Evening, Daniel,” assembling her sweetest ‘I need a favor’ voice, Robin went on. “Do you remember that case I took for you last month?”

“What do you need, Robin?” His throaty tone of voice was full of mirth and the lawyer, knowing the detective so well, could picture him sitting at his desk, bitter coffee on one side and a stack of papers on the other.

The prosecutor and officer had been friends for almost four years, having met on investigation involving a corrupt District Attorney. The case had landed them both some notable exposure and offices closer to their bosses.

“How’s desk life treating you?” The young woman chose to make some light conversation before diving into her purpose.

Snorting on the other end, Daniel Smith played along good-naturedly. “Coffee tastes like sugared mud and the bastard receptionist took all the jelly-donuts. Other than that, I can’t complain.”

“Good to hear,” Robin chuckled through the receiver. “So listen, do think you could do me a huge favor?” Formalities out of the way, she jumped into it.

“Is it legal?”

“Now have I ever asked you to do something that wasn’t?” They both grew silent for a moment. “No, it’s completely legal, Dan.” The prosecutor assured him.

“What do you need?” The detective asked. Clicking his pen, he wrote as Robin explained from the other end of the telephone. “Should I be on the lookout?” He asked once she had finished.

“No, it’s nothing like that. I just need the information,” she told him and hoped he wouldn’t press. She trusted the officer with her life, but felt it would be best not to involve him beyond the basics.

“Okay, I’ll have it to you as soon as I can.”

“Great. Thanks, Daniel.” Robin said, smiling.

“You just make sure I get those matinée tickets you promised me two weeks ago,” he grumbled. “I’ve been telling Janis I’d take her all month.”

“Consider it done.” The attorney thanked him once more before hanging up. Pushing back from her desk, Robin stored her notebook in her briefcase and left the room.

She had heard Willow and Tara leave some time ago and guessed that they would be back shortly. In the meantime, the dark-haired woman headed downstairs and into the living room in hopes of indulging herself in the guilty pleasure of watching reruns of her favorite soap opera.

~~

Hours of searching had ended fruitlessly. Donnie muttered as his beat-up truck pulled into the rundown motel. If it wasn’t for his whiny cousin, he would continue to look but the idiot had grown some balls and threatened to tell Donald Sr. about Tara if he wasn’t allowed to rest for an hour or so.

The call to his father hadn’t been a nice one. The young Maclay had lied to the preacher and told him that they needed to spend a few days in the city in order for the withdrawal process to be completed. As far as Donald Maclay knew, Tara was presently tucked away in Pines View and waiting for her dismissal.

“I’m hungry,” Ricky said, complaining. He flinched when a bag of stale chips was thrown into his lap.

“We have to save our money for the trip home,” Donnie explained. “Here,” he dug into his pocket and pulled out a handful of change mixed with balls of lint, “go get us some drinks.”

Ricky frowned at the coins that had been dropped into his hand. Scowling when his cousin turned his back, he gripped the change within his fist until the coins dug painfully into his palm.

After a moment, Donnie heard the door slam shut and he fell back into the chair, switching on the television.

There was only one soda machine in the motel and it was broken. Ricky had kicked, forced his hand up the shoot, and shook the large piece of equipment repeatedly but nothing worked. Muttering to himself, he looked around and once spotting a convenient store across the street, he started toward it.

It took him less than ten minutes to purchase a six pack of soda. Pocketing the leftover change, Ricky swung the plastic bag as he walked from the store. Stopping before he stepped from the curb, the young man froze and thoughtfully looked back to the payphone near the entrance.

A Maclay through his mother’s side, Ricky had been living with her in Tucson when Tara entered the hospital and other than what he had been told, he knew nothing. What he did not understand was why after so many years they would think Tara would be better at home.

His eyes altered from the telephone booth to the motel across the street.

The brief words of explanation Donnie did offer were usually followed by mockery or some other form of insult. After awhile, Ricky had stopped asking all together. Perhaps if he called his uncle he would get some answers. Donald Maclay was not always forthcoming but if he knew about Tara’s disappearance, his worry would possibly make him more willing to explain. A small glance toward the motel again made the decision for him.

~~

“No word, sir?” Doctor Christianson asked the older gentlemen sitting behind a large, oval shaped desk.

“No,” running a hand through his grayish hair, the hospital director carried on, “It’s out of our hands. We’ll let the authorities take care of it.”

Charles made no attempt to argue. He no longer cared about the missing patient. She would eventually turn up, possibly more fanatical than she was before. He had nothing to worry about. He had kept his job and he had moved on.

“Will that be all, sir?” He asked, having originally been called into a meeting to discuss his progress.

“Yes,” the older doctor sorted through the small pile of papers on his desk. He frowned and his eyes stopped wandering over the pages. “Charles,” he called, stopping the younger man before he could leave.

“Sir?” Christianson grimaced, paused in the doorway, and faced his superior.

“I’ve been looking over the patient’s file,” the director checked one page with another. His dark brown eyes met the younger supervisor’s. “You were at Pines View when Miss Maclay was admitted, yes?”

Surprised by the question, the doctor answered. “Yes.”

“You oversaw the process, correct?” What was he getting at? The older doctor looked up when he didn’t receive an answer immediately.

“I did, sir.” The doctor stammered unprofessionally.

Silent, the elder psychiatrist nodded. “Thank you, Doctor Christianson. That will be all.” He scribbled comments on his notebook that lay atop the messy papers.

Charles closed the door and sagged heavily against the wall. Nine years ago he had been a snot-nosed novice looking for the earliest chance to prove himself. Was it likely that his past mistakes weren’t completely forgotten?

Edited by: onyxsundrops at: 12/14/04 5:07 pm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:28 pm 
Yvonne! I was so psyched to see an update from you, and the moments between Willow and Tara were very touching. I'm glad that Tara isn't pulling away from Willow, even if she hasn't opened up yet. But now I have more questions than answers, such as:

1. What's Willow's one question?

2. How will Tara answer it?

3. Is Ricky's call to Mr. Maclay going to end up bringing the latter to town (which would bring nothing but badness)?

4. What exactly were Charles' past mistakes, in particular in relation to Tara?

And perhaps the most important, fic-defining, plot-hinging of all...

5. What is Robin's favorite soap opera???

Feel free to answer all, some or none...just write more soon, 'k?

-Cameron

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:18 pm 
:hmm

(I'm thinking of making that my standard feedback-smiley for this story, seeing as it's always appropriate.)

So, like everyone else, I'm wondering what Willow's one question will be. It's an interesting situation in Tara's head at the moment, what with her partly knowing she has to deal with the circumstances of her winding up in the hospital in the first place, and partly not wanting to go near those memories (makes me lean strongly towards something Real Bad having happened). I hope Willow can strike a balance in helping her - it seems that she needs Willow's help, to overcome the 'don't remember' part of herself, but Willow's got to be careful not to push her - help, but don't force the issue. Tricky.

I'm curious about Ricky - he's definitely out of the loop, but I wonder where he'll end up when/if he finds out more about what's going on. Will he stay under the thumb of Maclay Sr, or might he become an unlikely ally?

It's good to see Tara recovering from the side effects of the drugs she was given - it's not like she needs more headaches, especially the literal kind. Willow watching her sleep was sweet (in a 'just plain sweet' way, not a sexy way, cause they're still very much doctor and patient). Ironic that Tara had to escape from hospital in order to find someone to help her heal herself.

Great work :bow

Chris Cook

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:29 pm 
It is about time for Tara to start speaking to Willow, so Willow can learn how to help her.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: Uncage This Angel
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:41 pm 
Okay Yvonne, you did it again. You love to torture us, don't you. Just string us along, thinking we're going to find something out, but no...still nothing. Just little teeny, weeny bits of teasing. Yes, Evil Evy!

But you know what, I still keep coming back for more because I know you're going to give us all these answers eventually.

I'll still be waiting and waiting until you're good and ready I guess, I just don't know how much more I can take. You love to test the kitten's thresholds for pain, don't you?

Wimpy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:33 pm 
Evy! great update..

But im with everyone else

Whats Willows question?? and all that stuff

hehe im gonna fall off my seat...

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:45 pm 
Fantastic update but it has only made me more curious and :fit2 . What is Willow going to ask? Or is this one of those times where she asks Tara a question and we never find out what she said?:no

What side is Ricky on? Either he is really naive or he has no clue about Donald senior's real side. Calling him will only result in badness. And what mistakes has Charles made? So many more questions. Well done!

southernworm

Post subject: Caged Angels
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:08 pm 
Yvonne :wave

I was thrilled to see an update from you. What one question is Willow going to ask Tara :hmm , I hope the answer sheds some light on her long commitment.

behindhereyes

Kim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:09 pm 
I don't understand the part Dr. Christianson and/or Charles play yet. Since they work at Pines I suspect they had something to do with Tara getting admitted (and kept).

I wonder not only what Robin's digging will produce but also what alarm-bells it will set off. Same thing with Ricky ratting out his brother, not the smartest thing to do. After all he's in this strange town with Donnie, not with his dad.

I can easily imagine Willow being anxious to help Tara in any way. What Tara probably needs most is time for herself, to get herself sorted out. Fresh air is good too, those medications will take some time to get out of her system anyway. Willlow will need patience, lots of it.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:51 pm 
I'd like to say thank you to all of the readers and responders of this and my other stories on the KB. This is a horrible time to spring this on you, but I've decided to stop writing this story for awhile. I do intend to finish this and my other fics, I'm just unsure of when. Once again, thank you for reading. I will do individual replies when I return.

Yvonne:peace

Edited by: onyxsundrops at: 1/22/05 3:40 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:09 pm 
thats okay Evy.. sometimes life and crap get to u and u have no desire to do things... a break is good... take as long as u need.... ill sit and wait untill u return.. and just read everything over and over again...:D

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:15 pm 
Yvonne,

'Tis always good to recognize when you need to step away for awhile and take care of one's business, personal or otherwise.

I will patiently await the next edifying installments of this story and "Food For Thought.":read

As for Chapter Thirteen of "Caged Angels", the chess peices make more subtle moves nuanced in both what is said/done and not said/done.

Willow gets to ask one question of Tara, who reticently agrees even though she's willing to spill completely.

Ricky would seem to not have the slightest clue what he's about to bring down upon himself and Donny if he makes the call to Mr.Maclay Sr.

Dr.Christianson seems also to have answer for past sins since his latest error in judgment has reawakened memories from the Godfather type figure on the other side of the desk.

Well, :sleep , :D , and get un:buried and I :pray you write more in the near future.:wave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:02 pm 
That's okay, take a break, take care of yourself, and hopefully come back soon all rejuvenated and so on :) Best wishes.

Chris Cook

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:26 pm 
We'll hold back all of our Kitten Chat "lets think of what twists Yvonne could possibly spring on us" chats until you return. Good luck, and we'll miss you!

-Rei

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:51 pm 
Still more questions! *sigh* I think there will always be more questions, huh? ;)

I like that Tara told Willow she trusted her. She knows she can, and now she just needs to spill some beans! I, like the others, wanna know what Willow's question was! And of course, Tara's answer.

More soon please :D

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:44 pm 
Well, it was a good update and a good read, but it answered none of my questions and gave me a whole lot more.

Great job.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:58 am 
Great update. More please...:pray

trashxmyxheart :pride

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:28 am 
hey. man have i missed a lot. well great job, i'm still loving this story.

brittney

~Good friends help you move. Real friends help you move the body.~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:45 am 
Torture you say? Yup, I believe so. :D I was slowly scrolling down as Willow was slowly getting Tara to open up and then you left it hanging. Evil I say, evil. Spanking icon for you :punish . Looking forward to the next nail biting chapter.

Post subject: Re: Stepping Away
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:49 am 
Yvonne

Do what's best for your rl, and to nurture your muse... trust in the fact that we will be here waiting *big hug*.

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:28 pm 
This is great. And orginal! it's going to be really intresting to see how this can develop into a romance, and how, tara is going to slowly form into a normal member of socity...

I printed this all out and read it in bed on christmas eve, needless to say i was ill all christmas day, i was up too late reading! :D

This is great, keep it up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:33 am 
Hey,

Not a regular feedbacker, but I just thought I'd drop in and let you know how much I love your fic. I understand real life takes priority here, so I wish you the best in whatever you are doing. As behindhereyes said, we will always be here waiting for the next update, whenever that may be.

But here, the energy, the collective intelligence. It's like this force, t-this penetrating force, and I can just feel my mind opening up, you know, and letting this place just thrust into and -- and spurt knowledge into -- that sentence ended up in a different place than it started out in - Willow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:58 pm 
Hey I'm fairly new here, but I just wanted to say that I am totally loving your fic and I can't wait for more! Definately looking forward to Tara opening up to Willow and letting her(and all the rest of us for that matter) get some insight on what's REALLY going on in her head.

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next