The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Drops Of Paradise (Sequel to Ocean Dreams)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:38 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

WTF you are amazing!! First Willow and Tara as surfers in Ocean Dreams, well Tara as a surfer but both in bikinis :drool . I thought life couldn't get much better than that, since I love to surf, plus it was an amzing fic. The ending was sooooo cute I went all and fuzzy and melty.

But now Willow and Tara as snowboarders avec lots of SMUT!!! :drool :thud
I'm liking this fic more and more, can't wait to see the girls in action....... I mean on the snow :whistle Although that hot tub scene was smoking! Good thing Tara is able to hold her breath for so long even if she couldn't go all the way :clap I applaud her efforts!!
Everything about this fic has me in stiches, firstly the beginning with Tara chained to the bed and Faith walking in on them :p . Every scene when Faith and Tara are together is classic especially when they're trying to outdo eachother :lol and when they go sledding!!!! :lmao lets hope they are as cavalier about snowboarding as they are about sledding, as this could lead to some even more spectacular accidents.......... not that I've ever had any accidents snowboarding off piste and hitting a tree with my nose and wrist :whistle
Anywho I'm loving this fic and I love the interactions between the characters. Willow/Tara, Faith/Buffy fics have a very special place in my heart.

Keep up the good work WTF

Libby xxxx

Smile cuz you never know who may be falling in love with it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:36 pm 
2. Floating Rose

LesbianJedi87-Yes...give it up for smut! Smut which will be finished in this update. :) Thanks

Artemis-How could you miss feedback?! LOL...But hey! At least you left feedback, which is always good.:) Yeah, Faith knows it all...it would be bad for her "rep" if she didn't. Heh...getting drowned would be very bad, of course I wouldn't let that happen. Willow will use her head though, and they will go back to the room...though...not to sleep just yet. :-D LOL...I kinda felt bad for Buffy as well, having to chase Faith around to sing to her, but the thought of it was too funny not to write. :lol Hehe...glad you liked the song!:)

dragonfly-Hey, thanks, I did have a good time off. :) Missing the update is fine...you came back. :-D Yeah, the shy Tara is not around in this story, I myself like reading a variety of Tara personalities, so I thought this Tara would be fun to write. We all do embarrassing things, so I couldn't let Buffy off the hook, all of the girls will get their fair share. :lol Yeah...It's Willow...Tara will always do her best to suppoet her girl.:) Awwwww...I'm glad I could make you laugh during your boring work day.:)

VixenyTarasHot-Hey there! I'm glad you are still liking the story. LOL...yes, poor Tara...but she's fine and the smut shall continue. :-D Thanks for leaving feedback!

YMKA-At some point everyone cares what people think...it's natural and even Tara does with certain things. :lol Yeah, I thought the singing was funny as well...though, I am biased. :blush LOL....bold Tara=yummy! Tara will always be on the bold side...I know you love it! :lol

bigandblue-Hey there! Thank you for leaving feedback.:) Oh and what kind words you have. :blush That's great that you liked Ocean Dreams. :D Yeah, Willow and Tara in bikinis...nothing can beat that..lol.Hehe...yes, this story has more smut, it came to my attention that people wanted more so I am giving more. Of course I'm sure it would be fine with you if I left that out..lol;) Tara has been in some awkward situations, but she always pulls through.:) Heh..Faith and Tara will always be competing in some way or other. :lol Snowboarding I hope will be funny like the sledding was, no way the girls can snowboard the first time and nothing happen.:) LOL...nose and wrist eh? Thanks again....I hope you keep reading.:)

Drops Of Paradise
Rating:NC-17
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss Whedon. :happy

The lovers were still in the hot tub, and Willow was still in a bit of panic as Tara closed in on her. Both of them in a more sober state since the incident.

"Tara...I just don't think it's a good idea." The redhead said, her girlfriend's face only a centimeter away.

Tara backed away a little. "Will, it was a freak accident...come on baby," The blonde took a step forward, "You know how sad I'll be if you leave me like this?" Tara asked as she took her lover's hand and put it on the wetness between her legs.

Willow swallowed hard as she drew her hand back. "Ok...but in the bedroom." She then started to get out of the hot tub.

Tara grinned as she followed her lover out of the hot tub. She chuckled as Willow put her still wet robe on. They both had their arms crossed, trying to block the freezing cold. They then made their way to the bedroom, Willow's robe dripping as she walked, and Tara still naked.

As they entered the room, Tara closed the door, rolling her eyes at the sounds of her friends moans coming through the wall. She walked over to the wall and banged on it two times. She smiled as the noises stopped instantly. She turned and stopped as she took in her lover's now naked form. "Do you know how hot you are?" Tara asked as she looked into the redhead's eyes.

"Definitely not as hot as you." Willow countered as she too looked into the blonde's eyes.

"You're right, not as hot....hotter." She said as she started to move slowly towards Willow, still gazing into green eyes.

Willow blushed a little at her girlfriend's words, but still held the deep blue eyes that seemed to be looking into her soul.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Tara asked as she continued to move slowly to Willow.

"Not as much as I love you." Willow answered.

"I feel like you're a dream, I get scared that I might wake up and you won't be here." Tara said as her eyes started to get watery.

"It's not a dream, I'm here and always will be.....forever." The redhead said as she too started to tear up.

"Forever and always?" Tara asked, a tear slipping down her cheek. Her feelings for the redhead were so intense that it did indeed scare her. She was now in front of her lover.

Willow gave her girlfriend a nod. "Yes, the only place I want to be is with you." She wiped the tear from Tara's cheek before kissing her deeply.

They held each other tight as they kissed, each could feel the love from the other coursing through them in the kiss. It felt as if their hearts and souls were uniting as one. Neither heard the moans that were now once again coming from the other room, all of their senses surrounded one another. Passion, trust, and eternal love soared through them in waves as the embrace tightened. Naked flesh against naked flesh, mouths and tongues moving against each other, hands gripping the other for dear life, not wanting this moment to end. The kiss ended, each woman was now panting as they stared at each other.

The blonde picked the smaller girl up and laid her gently on the bed. Tara crawled onto the bed, stopping at the redhead's feet. She placed a gentle kiss on the top of Willow's foot, slowly kissing her way up smooth legs. She stopped and placed a kiss on the red curls before continuing up the redhead's stomach. She placed gentle kisses between her lover's breasts up to her neck until she reached Willow's mouth, where she gave her a passionate kiss.

Willow roamed her hands over Tara's body as they were kissing. She felt like she couldn't get close enough even though the blonde was laying on top of her. She rolled them both to the side so she could touch her lover more. Her hand slid across the softness of Tara's side, breasts, stomach, and back as they kissed. She opened her legs a little as she felt her lover's hand reach the top of her red curls and proceed downward.
As Tara gently stroked the outside of her slit, she moved her own hand down to the blonde curls of her lover cupping the mound and putting pressure on it.

They pulled back from the kiss so they could look at the love each other's eyes held. They both entered the other and started to pump with soft, slow strokes. They were in no hurry, they were lost in each others eyes as well as the pleasure of being inside their lover while having their lover inside them at the same time.

"I love you, my Willow." Tara whispered, her breath heavy.

"I love you too, my Tara." Willow smiled and gave the blonde a tender kiss before pulling back again to look into the eyes of the woman who held her heart.

The pace of fingers started to speed up as the fast rhythm of two hearts were beating in sync with one another. Ragged breathing and moans escaped partially open lips, heavy eyelids that threatened to close were forced to stay open. Sweat glistened bodies trembled as the wave of ecstasy started. Still lost in the feeling and each others eyes, both women screamed the other's name as love and the power of the orgasm ripped through them. They pulled their soaked hands from the other's center as they relaxed in each other's arms.

Willow pushed a strand of sweat soaked hair from the side of the blonde's face behind her ear. Her heavy and sleepy eyes still held Tara's. She gave the blonde a loving kiss before leaning in and cuddling next to her girlfriend.

Tara smiled as her lover cuddled against her. She reached beside her and pulled the blanket up and covered them. She craned her neck to see the redhead sleeping with a smile on her lips. She too smiled and closed her eyes, sleep overtaking her quickly.

Tara awoke to an empty bed, a note replaced her lover beside her. After a minute of squinting away the offending light that came from the curtains, she reached for the note.

In the kitchen for much needed coffee.
Love,
Willow

She smiled and got out of bed, she decided she would go and greet her lover before showering. She opened the door and the smell of freshly brewed coffee cascaded over her. Just as she was walking past her friend's bedroom door, it opened, a very irritated looking Buffy walking out. "Rough night?"

Buffy jumped as the unexpected voice entered her ears. "I don't remember the night. But saying rough morning would be the understatement of the year." She grumbled as she tried to block the light from her eyes with her hands.

Tara smirked at her friend's appearance. The usually combed blonde hair looked like a rats nest, and well...Tara couldn't exactly look down, she had already done that and found it was a big mistake. "So um...is that what you're wearing today?"

Buffy gave a confused look and looked down to see she only wore a bra and panties. There was a small "shit" followed by a slamming door.

Tara giggled and made her way into the kitchen. She saw Faith smiling at Willow, who was looking in the same state as Buffy was in, except her girlfriend did have on clothes and looked freshly showered. "Is Faith being nice?" She asked as she reached Willow's side.

"I'm always nice." Faith gave her best innocent look and sipped her coffee.

"Yeah well you need to keep tabs on your girl, unless you like her parading around in her underwear?" Tara said as she sat in a chair next to Willow.

Before Faith could respond, Buffy entered the kitchen holding out a brush, her hair in the same state as before. "I can't get the knots out," She pouted. "What did you do to me last night?" She huffed and sat in an empty seat at the table, across from her friends.

"You really want to know? Cause I don't mind saying." Faith told her girlfriend.

"That's okay...we really don't need to know." Willow said, not wanting to know anymore details about her friend's sex life than she already did. She groaned as she saw her cup was empty. She gave a small smile as her girlfriend stood and fetched her more coffee.

"And why does it have to be my fault? You were totally fucked up last night." Faith accused, standing across the kitchen and leaning on the counter.

"So? I have a right to get drunk if I want." Buffy countered.

"Yes, you do have that right, and the right to sing karaoke." The brunette grinned at the look on her girlfriend's face.

"Karaoke? Me? Sing?" Buffy asked in a childlike voice, praying that it didn't really happen.

"That's right, you sang your heart out, and in front of everyone." She smiled at her cute blushing lover.

Willow giggled at the thought of Buffy singing karaoke. She couldn't really remember it but the thought was funny.

"What are you laughing at Red? You were singing right along with her." Faith laughed as she remembered the two girls singing.

Willow's jaw dropped a little. "No...not me. I don't sing, never, right baby?" She looked hopeful at her girlfriend for an answer.

Tara sat Willow's cup on the table and sat down beside her lover. She gave the redhead an apologetic look.

"Oh god." Willow dropped her head at the confirmed information.

"But it was beautiful." The blonde smiled and rubbed her girlfriend's back, trying to offer comfort.

"Beautiful?" Faith laughed at her friend's choice of words.

Tara gave her friend a dangerous glare. "Yes! BEAUTIFUL!" She half yelled at her friend. Faith liked to tease, hell, even she liked to tease but sometimes her friend crossed the line.

"Whoa...jeez," She put her hands up in a surrendering motion. "Lets go fix your hair babe." She said to her girlfriend. She smirked and shook her head at Tara as she left the kitchen.

Tara gave her friend a small smile to let her know they were cool as Faith left. She then turned her attention back to the redhead. "Seriously, it wasn't bad at all." She said as she tried to peek under Willow's hair to look at her face. "Infact, lots of guys were whistling at you. I thought I was gonna have to do some serious ass kicking." She smiled as her lover's head finally lifted a little.

"Really? I didn't suck?" Willow asked in a weak voice.

"No, you were sexy." Tara gave her a half smile as green eyes finally looked up.

The redhead smiled through her blush and took Tara's hand. "You always know what to say."

---------------------------------------

-WTF-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:10 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Oh Tara..... ;) I just LOVE saying that.... :lol :lol

and yes..I do LOVE it ;) :lol :lol :lol

Aww.....this update was so sweet!!!! Althought I did think that Buffy was naked... but no....no naked Buffy.....but I guess she was embarassed enough..... :lol And Tara will always be able to say the right words eh? damn that's freaking cute! I really liked it how Tara dealt with the singing issue :) Faith is...well Faith .... :lol :lol :lol.... :D

Want more updates!!!!

M.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:19 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey everyone, I must say I am a bit embarrassed at my one feedback. :blush Does this mean that I should stop writing it, make a quick ending and get out as fast as I can? Or maybe my usual readers didn't notice the update? lol

YMKA- You are my only fb! LOL :bow So you love saying Tara eh? I can't blame you. :-D Hehe...sorry Buffy wasn't naked, I know you must be disappointed. ;) Thanks for the obviously much needed feedback! :lol

Drops Of Paradise
Disclaimer:Characters belong to Joss Whedon.

"These snowboards look weird." Faith said as she looked over the snowboards for rent. She glanced at her friend who was leaning in, examining a board.

Tara shrugged as she stood up. "I like this one....I think." She said, not really sure that she liked any of them. She thought they had a funny shape but she had to admit the colors and designs were cool. She looked over to where Willow and Buffy were standing, the clerk was taking a board down and talking about something, she couldn't hear what was being said. She smiled at the look Willow had on her face, she seemed to be deep in thought.

"You ladies need any help?" A young man asked.

"No...I'm getting this one. Faith?" She asked, wanting to know if Faith needed any help.

"This one will work." She said pointing to a dark blue board that had black markings on it.

"Okay, well I need to know your weight so I can be sure these are the right sizes for you."

"Oh, that guy over there already asked that and said these boards would work for both of us." Tara pointed to a man behind the counter, then waved her hand at the snowboards that aligned the wall.

"Okay, I'll just get you some bindings and put them on the boards."

"What's bindings?" Faith asked.

"Bindings are what strap your feet to the board." The man smiled.

"We have to strap our feet to the board? What kind of shit is that? Why can't you just stand on it like you do a surf board?" Faith was now getting annoyed, she didn't know about snowboarding and the lack of knowledge irritated her.

"I do know someone that could help you out, get you acquainted with snowboarding. He teaches a class here, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." He said.

"A teacher? I don't need a teacher. I saw some kids going up on that ride thingy. If a kid can do it then so can I." Faith said, ignoring the smirk she was getting from Tara.

"I think it's a good idea." Buffy interrupted the group.

"Buffy, kids are doing it..."

"Yes, kids who have been taught how to. Do you not remember the sledding? Kids do that as well," She turned to the man. "It would be great if you could call that teacher." She smiled before giving Faith her resolve face.

Tara grinned at a defeated Faith.

"Okay, I'll get my associate to do the bindings while I call him." He said before walking away.

Tara noticed her girlfriend was staring at the boards, she made her way toward Willow.

"Having trouble?" Tara asked as she looked over the boards Willow was standing in front of.

"There's so many. How do you choose?" She said with a pout.

"We're just renting it, so I don't see how it's that big of a deal." Tara said with a smirk. She couldn't get over how cute Willow was.

"Not that big of a deal? What if I get the wrong one and zoom...there I go...off a cliff." Willow raised her eyebrows at Tara.

Tara's smirk turned to laughter. "I saw you talking to a guy that works here. He didn't tell you which ones to choose from?" She asked, calming her laughter.

"I don't see anything funny about me falling off a cliff. And yes, he said any one of these would be best for someone with no experience and my weight." She pouted as she waved her hand, indicating which boards she was speaking of.

"You falling off a cliff isn't funny, it's just that you being so worried is cute. And if any of these will do then what's the problem?" She took a step closer and put her arm around Willow's lower back.

"There's all these colors and designs, it's just hard to choose between them all." Willow looked at Tara and stuck out her bottom lip, as if asking for help.

"What's the hold up?" Faith asked as she was walking toward them. She and Buffy had their boards and were ready to go, the teacher was going to meet them outside of the lodge.

"Will's having trouble deciding on which board."

"Which board?" Faith asked and walked over to the boards. She took down a white one and handed it to Willow. "Here." She said and walked off, not understanding what was so hard about the decision.

Tara quirked an eyebrow at Willow.

"I guess this will do." She blushed a little when realizing how silly she was being about choosing a board. She gave Tara a smile and walked to the counter.

"Hell, I should have done that." Tara said to herself as she followed behind Willow.

After getting their boards, they went outside to wait for the teacher. Willow and Tara were holding hands, both excited to get started. This was something they would get to learn together, which made it special.

Buffy sat on a bench looking at her girlfriend who sat on the back part of the bench, her arms crossed and pouting because she had to have a teacher.

None of them noticed the man walking up behind them.

"You the girls who need a lesson?" He asked in a British accent.

All for girls turned to him upon hearing his voice. "Yep, that's us." Buffy replied as she stood up.

The bleached blonde man gave a small laugh. "I don't get many adults needing lessons. People that come here usually already know what they're doing." Upon receiving glares from the group he continued. "Right then, come along." He said as he started walking towards the lift.

The girls followed the man to the lift, unsure about this teacher. The seats were only big enough for two people so the instructor sat alone, while Faith and Tara rode with their girlfriends. When the instructor hopped off, the girls followed suit.

"These are kids!" Faith said, not believing the mans audacity, bringing them to a kiddy slope.

"Yes well, it's the best place for beginners." He said with an annoyed expression. This Faith character was starting to get on his nerves. He gave a fake grin.

"What's your name?" Tara asked, trying to change the subject and keep her friend from upsetting the instructor.

"Oh right, I'm Spike, or William, whichever you prefer." His eyes roamed over Tara's body before giving her a flirtatious grin.

"I'm Willow...hey! That's like William! Except my name's not a boys name...but some people call me Will, and that could be short for William too." She smiled, oblivious to the flirting William was doing with Tara.

"Can we start now?" Buffy asked.

William's puzzled look ceased as he turned to Buffy. "Right then, put your gear on, then we can start. Only strap your front foot until you are ready to go down. You'll need your back foot to push yourself over there." He pointed to the starting point of the small hill.

Once the girls had their feet strapped in, and their gloves and goggles on, they pushed their way to their destination.

William walked in front of the group, checking to make sure they had their feet in the right spots and were on the board correctly. He stopped in front of Faith. "You're goofy footed."

"Okay you fucking shit, that's it!" Faith threw her gloves off and held her fists up.

"Calm down, it's your bloody stance is all. You lead with your right, that's what it's called." He chuckled at the confused look.

Faith rolled her eyes and bent over to pick her gloves up.

William smirked and continued walking. "You want to make sure you keep your hands in front of you and your knees bent. When you want to stop, you bring both feet perpendicular to the slope and scrape to a stop. To go left or right, you move your body forward or backward, not side to side. Any questions?"

"No, I think you bored us long enough Willie." Faith said in a sarcastic tone before pushing off and heading down the slope.

"Wait for me." Buffy called out as she too took off down the slope.

Willow and Tara smiled at each other before they too made there way down the slope.

Willow was having a little trouble keeping her balance, she started to panic as she could no longer remember what William said about stopping. Her speed was gaining as her body swayed to keep her balance.

Tara found balancing and steering easy. She bent her knees more, smiling as her speed started to hasten. As she came to the end, she followed William's instructions and slid to a stop. She turned around and grinned, she was the first one to finish.

Faith was the next to make it to the end, she too stopped with no problem.

Buffy was close to the end, her body wobbled a little as she moved her feet in stopping position. As her board started to scrape the snow and slow down, her balance gave way and she fell on her stomach. She hopped up, unharmed, smiling for her accomplishment.

Willow was having such a hard time balancing that she couldn't get her feet in position to stop for fear she might fall. She zipped along, reaching the other girls. "Help." She called out as she was passing them.

Tara reached out and grabbed Willow by the waist with two hands. Her eyes widened as her body was jerked from it's place. Before she knew it, she was half way on top of her girlfriend, her face buried between Willow's legs.

As Willow felt the pressure between her legs, she shrieked and quickly jumped up from her spot, not knowing what was causing the sensation. She looked down, Tara was still laying on her stomach, frowning up at Willow. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Tara sighed and took the hand Willow offered to get up.

"Then why the frown?" She asked as Tara stood in front of her.

"Those snow pants are way too thick." She pouted.

"They're supposed to be, that way you don't get snow all in your pants, and they keep you warm too." She smiled, she loved to share her knowledge with her girlfriend.

Faith laughed at her friends interactions. "Jeez Red. Tara's face was between your legs, why would she be talking about that?" She heard Buffy's giggles causing her to give her girlfriend a proud look.

As realization hit Willow, her already cold and pink face turned into a harsh red color. "Oh." She dropped her head while glancing up at Tara. She gave an insecure smile as she noticed the glimmer in Tara's eyes.

Tara gave her lover a hug, which caused Willow to bury her face in the blonde's shoulder. She pulled back and gave Willow a kiss on the cheek.

William came to a stop a few feet in front of the girls. "What the bloody hell is taking you so long?" He asked, he had seen the fall. Once he got closer, he could see no one was hurt, which made him a bit irritated. He lit a cigarette and looked in the girls direction. "Fag?"

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Faith asked, she unstrapped her feet and once again threw her gloves off. She put her fists up and started hopping around as if she were in a boxing ring. "You just crossed the line punk!" In the middle of hopping around, she slipped on the snow and fell to the ground. She jumped up, pretending like her fall never happened.

William rolled his eyes then raised his brows. He held up his cigarette. "It's called a fag."

"Oh," She stopped hopping around and shrugged. She could see the amused look on Tara's face. "What? Like you knew it was called that!"

"No, but I would so not bounce around like that. I thought you were doing some kind of new and might I add, weird, dance." She laughed right before being tackled by her friend.
Faith sat on her knees and took Tara's head into a head lock position and squeezed it. "Apologize!" She demanded.

"Never!" Tara said before wrapping her hand and wrist around Faith's thigh, giving it a jerk, causing her friend to release her hold, then fall over and onto her back. She pounced on top of Faith, grimacing as she felt snow going down her pants. She glanced over her shoulder to see Buffy looking triumphantly at her. She then caught a glimpse of red closing in on Buffy from behind and smiled. She took a deep breath to focus on the friend she was on top of and not on the freezing cold in the back of her pants.

As Willow neared Buffy from behind, she grabbed her friend's hat from her head and took off running.

"Hey!" Buffy yelled and started chasing Willow.

"That's what you get for messing with my girl!" Willow called out, still running.

Getting an evil look in her eye, Buffy fell down and groaned. She smiled as she saw Willow running towards her with a worried look on her face.

"Oh god, are you okay?" Willow asked as she bent over to get a better look at her friend.

Buffy gave her a pained expression which quickly turned to amusement as she snatched the hat from Willow's hand. She did a roll to get out of her friend's reach and jumped to her feet.

"That was just wrong!" Willow yelled as she chased after her friend.

William rolled his eyes, shrugged, and took a drag from his cigarette as he watched the girls. "And you call yourselves adults." He said loud enough for the girls to hear.

All the girls stopped what they were doing and gave there attention to William. Tara gave Faith a knowing look and climbed off of her.

Willow and Buffy glanced at each other and smiled as they started toward the man slowly.

Four girls were approaching him, all with an evil smirk on their faces. He realized what was happening, he cleared his throat as fear flashed through his eyes. He saw the girls suddenly start to run towards him, he took off in the other direction as fast as his feet would carry him. "This isn't in the lesson!"

----------------------------------------

-WTF-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:42 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Quote:
Hey everyone, I must say I am a bit embarrassed at my one feedback. Does this mean that I should stop writing it, make a quick ending and get out as fast as I can?

No, just a sign that I got here late again :blush

Previous chapter, Buffy forgetting to put clothed on was just too funny :lmao And her and Willow mortified at their karaoke activities the night before. Plenty of laughs to balance out the hot sexiness of the night before.

Current chapter, great move adding Spike in. But the poor guy doesn't know what he's up against messing with all four of the girls. Though them all rolling around in the snow wrestling was pretty funny. I suspect, though, that if Spike's flirting towards Tara continues, we'll get to see Willow bring on the butch.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:11 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I love it ! More pleaaaaase ! :applause :-D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:09 pm 

Hello my dear :D

Quote:
"Hell, I should have done that." Tara said to herself as she followed behind Willow.

:lol :lol :lol .....ya know sometimes, when you are looking for an answer it's right in front of you...and it's simple.... :lol :lol

Willow asking for help .... :lol :lol :lol.....:rofl and the result.... :lol....

K...more please :D

Thanks!

M.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:25 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

"sneaks in innocently and waves" I swear Im not late on FB...pppft no!! So sorry....I read thing's, forget to leave FB, I should be shunned!!!! But here's FB NOW so there should be no complaining :D

Quote:
"Fag?"

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Faith asked, she unstrapped her feet and once again threw her gloves off. She put her fists up and started hopping around as if she were in a boxing ring. "You just crossed the line punk!" In the middle of hopping around, she slipped on the snow and fell to the ground. She jumped up, pretending like her fall never happened.

William rolled his eyes then raised his brows. He held up his cigarette. "It's called a fag."

That part just make me laugh, oh so funny! And I liked the smutty smutness in the previous update and it's all...goood! So update soon and feel free to kick me in the head if I don't give FB right away!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:37 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey you!

I am very sorry, I'm more than late this time, have no excuses other than my busy life, very bad me. :punish But hey, would some chocolates help me make it up to you? :-D

I enjoyed very much your updates, loved the interaction between Willow & Tara, especially when Tara told Willow she was scared of being in a dream and that she might wake up and not find Willow next to her, and how Willow responded to that: LOVE.

When you find the kind of love they share, you feel invincible, extremely happy and complete, and sometimes you wonder: Am I dreaming? :crazy

Buffy's wake up was funny; I should confess I thought she was naked. :-D

Spike's in the mix, very nice. But hitting on Tara?? He better stay away from her or will encounter Willow's wrath. Faith will always be Faith, ready to fight. :lol

I will do my best to reply on time. Please do continue and update soon.

I might be late, but I'm your fan, and am interested in knowing how you develop this story. :applause

Sorry again, and I'll be checking for any updates.

Take care.
Clau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:57 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey there!

Sorry bout the lack of feedback, just gone back to school and normality which quite sucks! Then when I have a looksie online I find not one but Two updates!!! Whoot Whoot!!! :applause :bounce :party

Ohhhh the jaccuzzi scene continued yummy :drool :drool :drool!

Finally some snowbording action! Glad to see they're getting the hang of it and Spike as their Snow instructor :lmao

Great work, so glad I found this fic to cheer me up and make me laugh, Thanks WTF

Libby

Smile cuz you never know who may be falling in love with it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:25 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Artemis-Hey there, yes you were late but it's totally fine cause you're here now. :) Thanks so much for the feedback for both updates. I'm glad you thought it was funny. :) Spike isn't in this update but he will be back and his flirting with Tara will continue.

witchydebie-Hi, I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the feedback. :)

YMKA-Dear? LOL Yeah, Tara wasn't very helpful huh? She's better at...other....things. *clears throat* Anyway...hehe...thanks for the feedback mob! ;) :-D

LesbianJedi87-Hey...welcome back..lol. You will not be shunned...just yet anyway. :lol I'm glad you liked the "fag" bit. Here's the next update...as I type this I am preparing my foot for the kick to your head. ;) Just a little kick though. :) Thanks for the feedback!

dragonfly- Hey, lol, apology accepted. :) You came back so I hold no grudges. ;) Awwww...yeah, the love Willow and Tara share, it has to be expressed sometimes in the story, or what kind of Willow/Tara fic would it be? Congratulations....you are the second person who thought Buffy was naked..lmao. Awww....a fan? *does happy dance* Thanks.

bigandblue-Hey, heh...it's cool about the lack of feedback. I hope you find the time to keep leaving it though. ;) I'm glad this fic cheers you up! :-D Do keep reading, and enjoying, and laughing. Thanks!

Drops Of Paradise
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss Whedon.

"Chocolatey goodness my lady." Willow said as she handed Tara a cup of hot chocolate. Sitting down on the couch next to Tara, she snuggled against her girlfriend, her own hot chocolate in hand. She looked at her friends who were sitting on the couch across from them. Faith whispering into Buffy's ear while the blonde's face took on that of which one might have if they were choking. Buffy noticed Willow looking at them and gave her girlfriend a slight push to say stop.

Faith sighed and looked at the girls across from them. "I think we should go out, it's early and here we are...drinking hot chocolate." Quirking her brow as she said the last part.

"Hey! Hot chocolate is yummy! And going out is not an option." Willow finished and pointed knowingly at her face. Just like everyone in the room, she sported a red face, except for the white goggle shaped area around her eyes.

"Another reason why surfing is better." Faith stood and went to the kitchen.

"I agree surfing is better, but actually you face similar consequences when surfing. There's sunburns, and if it's windy enough, windburns." Tara was deep in thought about surfing verses snowboarding.

"Isn't this windburn?" Buffy asked as she motioned her hand in front of her face.

"Maybe, or maybe from the cold, good question." Tara nodded as her thought process continued.

"A coldburn!" Willow giggled at her little joke. Seeing how no one else was laughing she stopped abruptly, looking around as though she had said nothing. She saw Tara flash a small smile her way and returned it with an embarrassed one.

"Rug burn!" Faith yelled from the kitchen, playing along.

Both Willow and Tara looked towards the kitchen in confusion. "What does that have to do with snowboarding or surfing?" Tara asked before glancing at her girlfriend and then to Buffy, hoping to get some insight. Her eyes stopped on her friend who held her thumb near her face, playing with the fingernail there. Buffy's mouth moved in rhythm, indicating she was chewing on the inside of her cheek. Tara couldn't really tell if her friend was blushing due to the already red face. Something was up, she just wasn't sure what. Rugburn and Buffy. She repeated that in her head, trying to link the two without much success.

Faith emerged from the kitchen, a sandwich in hand. "Rug burn's a killer, right babe?" She asked through a bite of her sandwich.

"I wouldn't know!" Buffy glared at Faith and crossed her arms over her chest.

"How is rug burn bad? I mean, I know it hurts but why so defensive Buff? I've had rug burn once, on my knees. My cousin tried to take my barbie away, I held on to it and was dragged across the floor...but I won, he was so mad." Willow finished with a victory smile. "Where was your rug burn and how did you get it?" She asked, oblivious to Buffy's body language.

As the question was asked, Faith choked on her sandwich. Once recovered, she looked at the sets of eyes that stared at her and grinned. She knew the look Tara was giving her, it screamed she knew something was up and was impatiently waiting. She didn't mind telling her friend, but the look on Buffy's face told her she might not get laid for the next month if she opened her mouth. So instead of saying anything, she just waited for her girlfriend to answer.

"I really need a shower." Buffy gave a nervous laugh as she stood and walked to the bathroom.

Faith watched her girlfriend disappear into the bathroom before looking back at her friends. She smirked at the still oblivious redhead before looking at Tara, who still looked at her, expectation still obvious. Figuring that now Buffy was gone, it would be okay to share the knowledge, she smiled. "She had rug burn on her ass."

"How did that happen?" Tara asked, sneaking a sideways glance to her girlfriend who was now very confused.

"Lets just say that it was a wild night." She laughed before her half eaten sandwich was knocked out of her hand and a sharp pain went down her arm. "OW!" She yelled as she grabbed her arm, then looked down to see what had happened. She glared at the shoe on the floor before looking up at Buffy who stood in the doorway of the bathroom. Giving a sigh, she now wished she had kept her big mouth shut.

Tara laughed after the blonde disappeared once again into the bathroom. "How exactly does that happen Faith?" She asked through her laughter. She knew what her friend was speaking of but couldn't quite understand how it could happen during sex.

"Nuh uh...I'm not saying anything else." Letting go of the now sore spot on her arm, she picked her sandwich up and headed for the kitchen.

"Did I miss something?" Willow asked her girlfriend, her face still full of confusion.

Tara focused on the redhead, she smiled before replying in a whisper. "Buffy had rug burn on her ass...." Seeing a still confused face, she continued. "due to them having sex."

Eyes widened as Willow crashed into realization. "Oh." Was all she said, her face crinkled up as she looked at Tara once more. "How does that happen?"

"I have no idea." Tara chuckled and put her arm around Willow, pulling her in close.

Willow's body jerked as a scream came from the bathroom, she immediately stood as panic took over. She watched the bathroom door fly open and a very naked and wet Buffy run out and into the bedroom.

"What?!" Faith yelled, running from the kitchen with a knife in hand. She looked at the opened bathroom door, then to her friends, giving them a questioning look.

"Something...bathroom.." Willow pointed, still startled from the scream. She watched as Faith held the knife up and entered the bathroom. Seeing Tara was beside her, she gripped the blonde's hand, expecting the worse. A loud bang was heard followed by a "What the hell" before Faith emerged with a perturbed look on her face.

"Did you do this?" She asked and threw an object at Tara.
As the object hit the floor in front of her feet, Tara felt her hand released as Willow jumped onto the couch. She bent down to take a closer look at the still object and laughed as she picked it up. As she held it up and turned, she noticed her girlfriend trying to back up on the couch further, almost falling off the end. "It's plastic."

"Plastic?" Willow gave a small laugh as she eased off the couch and approached Tara. Her embarrassment turned to a hint of anger as she examined the plastic spider. "You did this?" She asked, referring to Faith's question.

"No, I didn't." Tara said, answering both her girlfriend's and Faith's question.

"Then who did?" Faith asked from her place near the bathroom.

"I don't know."

"Maybe someone that stayed here before left it?" Willow said.

Faith shrugged and went to the bedroom door, she tried turning it but it was locked so she knocked. "Buffy, it's okay now. I got the...spider." Upon hearing the giggling behind her back, she turned and glared at her friends before facing the door again. Her frustration started to build when she didn't get an answer from her girlfriend. She faced her friends again. "I know you did this." She said while eyeing Tara.

"I already told you that I didn't."

"Well then who did?" Faith asked, her voice raising.

"I wouldn't know." Tara's voice was now raising as well. She put her hands on her hips in a defensive posture.

"There's no one else here who would do it." Faith took a step from the door and toward Tara. Seeing the look Tara was giving her, she rolled her eyes. "And I didn't do it."

"Well I didn't do it either!" Tara was now close to yelling. Faith was really starting to piss her off.

"I know you've been wanting to get me back for the dildo!"

"Please...I wouldn't do something so lame!" Tara spat as she stepped closer to Faith.

At hearing Tara's words, Faith looked accusingly at Willow who stood about a foot behind the blonde.

"DON'T LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT!" Fury blazed in Tara's voice.
Neither of them noticed Buffy who was now exiting the room and cautiously approaching her girlfriend.

"I'LL LOOK AT HER HOW I WANT!" Faith screamed before feeling the hand on her arm. She looked at Buffy, her anger immediately dissipating. "Hey, I got the spider, it was fake. Someone was playing a trick." She gritted her teeth and glanced at Tara when she said the last part.

"First off..." Tara said calmly. "YOU WILL NOT LOOK AT HER HOWEVER YOU WANT, UNLESS YOU WANT MY FUCKING FIST DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Tara continued her yelling as she closed in on the stunned Faith. They were now inches apart.

Once Faith recovered from Tara's harsh words she fired back. "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...BRING IT ON!"

Just as Tara was about to "bring it on" Buffy spoke in a weak voice. "It was me."

Both girls stopped and looked at the petite blonde. "What?" They said in unison.

"I put the spider there, thought it would be a good joke. To prove that I could play pranks and be funny too, I forgot it was there...guess that didn't turn out so well...oopsie." Buffy slumped a little and lowered her head, a blush creeped through her already red face.

Both girls looked at each other, then back to Buffy. "You put it there?" Faith asked, still needing conformation.

"Yes, I'm really sorry..." Buffy turned her face away as tears threatened to fall. She had never seen Faith and Tara talk that way to each other, especially because of her. The last thing she wanted was to ruin a friendship.

"Hey, it's okay, everything's cool....right Tara?" She took Buffy into a hug, running her fingers through the blonde's hair.

"Yeah, no big deal. Don't worry about it Buffy." Tara said, trying to offer some comfort to the distraught girl. Though her voice was soft and sweet, her eyes narrowed as they connected with Faith's angry ones. Sure it was all a mistake, but how could she just forget it happened?

"You okay?" Willow's soft voice was hesitant. Tara being so angry took her off guard and she didn't know how to approach the situation. She let out a sigh of relief as loving eyes looked at her.

"Yes, are you okay?" Finally realizing Willow had seen and heard the whole thing, Tara began to worry. She closed in on her lover, searching her eyes.

"Yeah." Willow smiled, she could see the Tara she knew so well in those blue orbs. "Maybe we could go to bed?"

"It's early, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, it's just....butchy Tara...kinda sexy." Willow gave a vixeny smile before faltering to her shyness.

"Oh really?" A sexy half smile creeped onto her face as she moved a little closer to the redhead. "Don't stop, tell me more."

"How about I just show you." Willow took Tara's hand and led her to the bedroom. They walked by Buffy and Faith, who were still hugging. "Night."

"Night." Buffy and Faith replied. Neither Willow or Buffy noticed the death glares their girlfriends were giving each other.

"Was Buffy naked?" Willow asked in a whisper before the two disappeared inot the room.

-----------------------------------------

-WTF-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:28 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Location: Frozen in front of this damn machine, reading fanfic :o)
Ok, see I am large with the butch - so somebody please explain to me just why it is that butch Tara - normally so serene and earth-mothery - does indeed seem to be a huge turn-on?? I'm so confused! *wanders off mumbling*

"Green Eyed Monster" by Binky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey you!

Here I am, true to my word. :) Glad my apology was accepted, :bounce

Poor Buffy, rug burn!!?? :lol and victim of her own joke. Oh, well not a lot one can do for her. :lmao and this time she was naked.

Now, we have Faith & Tara fighting? something bad could come out of it. Mouth was faster than brain, if you don't think before you speak, you could get in serious trouble. I hope they talk and stop the deadly glares.

Looking forward for more reading. :applause Yes, I'm your fan. :)

Have a nice weekend. :balloons
Take care.
Clau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:34 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Buffy practical-joked herself! :lmao

(Sorry Buf', but that's just too damned funny...)

Shouting between Faith and Tara though - those two have seemed on-edge ever since this snow thing came up, even accounting for their ongoing practical joke war. I wonder if it's a nagging worry about not knowing the 'terrain' like they do on the beach? Something's definitely not sitting right with the two of them, and the sooner it's sorted out (in a way that doesn't involve brawling) the better. I wonder if Willow and Buffy could work on them together?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:30 pm 

Well....hello there lover :P :lol :lol :lol

So even if me posting here means no "faq" for me..... but you know.... it's okay....I believe I'll have other opportunities.... :lol :lol

Buffy is soo.....Buffy :lmao :lmao :lmao..... I loved clueless Willow.... :lol It always remind me of her "Oh, that's what that song is about?!" :lol :lol

Butchy Tara... ;) :lol :lol Gotta love it :D More please? :D