The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Rose
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:24 am 
I'm still trying to think. Hmm, brain's gone someplace south.

*Finds part of brain buried in kinky kitten smut dreamland.*

I'm going to state the obvious, the mistress and kitten, they're both Willow, right? Or am I incredibly stupid and didn't get it? It was good kink, yes ma'am.

The exchange between W/R/T was so sweet, Tara accepts both of them, which clearly means a great deal.

*Relents and lets brain go back to kink heaven.*

Going to re-read it now.

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:45 am 
Ok I just found this fic a little bit ago and I just wanted to say how much I absolutely love it! The idea of Vamp Willow/Rose sharing a body, and then Tara just accepting them both for who they are(which we knew she'd do anyways because she's Tara. That's what she does.). This fic has it all: humor, angst, drama, kinky kitten sex, and twists and turns(what's with Dark Tara?!). I can't wait for the next update!!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:46 am 
:sheep :sheep :sheep

I absolutely love this story !! The fact that Rose and Willow are sharing the body... utterly amazes me... and opens up so many possibilities. To top it all off as different as they are, you've given us more than one set of the girls to enjoy in this :D . The kink-sex scene... you did a bang :eyebrow up job with it !

:bow

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:28 pm 
:sheep Wow, thats uhh..alot..of uh..kink.:thud

Post subject: oh i think someone has been hiding her kinky,smutty writing
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:46 pm 
well for your first kink scene and first attempt at smut i must say your really good at it.

love and i mean love this last update. oooh girl what can i say about willow and rose? and your tara is such the lady in control; isnt she? okay yoi know i want.dont make me have to beg. but if thats what will get me that all important rose ans tara shower scene...now how long am to wait? but im really a hurry up its taking too long kinda girl.but for you and this great story ill be patience...yeah right.u will be hearing from me missy. oh and kitten and mistress was in a word:thud .

Post subject: meow
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:13 pm 
cant wait to hit the showers!!!:banana :applause

gotta love that kink:boot :punish

willow/rose and tara are so cute together:kiss1

Post subject: awesome!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:24 pm 
:sheep :sheep !! is :flower really going to get her way with :tara in the showers???:shock that would be oh so VERY GREAT!!:party ! :thud please update really soon so i know the answer. great job on the story so far, however, i have a question about the story... sorry i'm a little slow. but am i right to think that right now there are three different pairs of :tara and :willow /:flower ? don't take it personal, because i really really really like your story, i just want to make sure that i am understanding the plot as well as the :willow and :tara goodness. thanks...

:moo ~*Shawna*~:moo

Edited by: UnicornLover at: 1/27/05 5:25 pm

Post subject: Chapater 5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:12 pm 
Ok so i had this already to post then my internet froze. then as i was getting it set up again i ended up redoing a bunch of parts so it took longer then i that. also i know i said things were going to be explained in this chjapter but i certain shower scean took up more time and room then i thought so the big explaining scean got pushed to the begining of chapter 6 anyways enjoy!

Chapter 5: Family Reunions

Tara entered the bathroom, the sound of her bare feet hitting the tiled foot echoing off the wall. In the center of the room were the sinks and toilet stalls while one far wall held individual enclosed bathtubs and other held the shower stalls. Each shower stall had a curtain leading into a small bench area with hooks for clothes then another curtain into the actual shower.

The blond entered the one farthest from the door, pulling the curtain behind her. She reached in and turned the shower on so it could have time to warm up then in the small space her set her clean clothes on the bench and her towel on one of the hooks before quickly stripping and entering the stall with her light green tote.

The hot water hit Tara’s back, making her groan as the water pressure worked on her stiff muscles. A broken down mattress wasn’t the best place to sleep, or conduct, other, actives for that matter. The shy witch blushed as she thought of those actives. After their first frantic coupling they had made slow sweet love to each other. Willow had been so gentle, worshiping the blonde’s body like she was the redhead’s saving grace. Tara truly didn’t know at first what to think, she simply didn’t have a frame of mind where she, simply Tara could possibly worth such affection and devotion. But then it had been the Blonde’s chance to turn the table. And revenge truly was sweet. The feel, the smell, the taste of her vampire had been incredible. ‘w-wait! My vampire? …I-is she truly my vampire? Oh Momma, how I hope s-she is.

While Tara was lost in her thoughts, Rose entered the bathroom without a sound. She quickly stripped before slipping past the first curtain. She stood watching the shadowy figure on the other side before again managing to slip past while the blonde stared off into space.

“Thinking of me?” With Rose in control it seemed as if the redhead’s voice had dropped an octave.

Tara startled, years a practice being the only thing that kept her startled yelp in her throat. Cool pale freckled arms slipped around her waist, pulling her naked back into an equally naked body. Glancing over her shoulder Tara found herself looking into two golden eyes. Tiny flecks of green could just be made out in the yellowed depths.

“Rose, you scared me!” Tara playfully scowled at the redhead.

“What? Did you think it was a big bad vampire, here to eat you?” Letting the water run over them Rose nipped at Tara’s ear and whispered huskily. “And would that be so bad?”

Finally turning around to pressing their fronts together the blonde held back a groan, feeling the other girl’s harden nipples pressing into her own. “No, not so bad.” She leaned in to suck on her neck. “But only if I got to eat them back.” The blonde bite into the vampire’s neck, her blunt teeth leaving a mark but not breaking the pale freckled skin.

Rose let out a growl from low in her chest and pinned Tara against the wall. She held both of the blonde’s wrists in one hand and pinned them above the girl’s head.

Tara gasped, the cold tiles against her back and Rose’s cool but quickly warming body smashed onto her front, and the hot water pouring over both of them taking her breath away.

Rose leaned in, her golden eye intense as she studied the girl before her for a moment. Then she leaned in and whisper hoarsely. “I like it rougher then Willow, can you handle that?”

Smothering blue locked with green flecked gold as words and lifetimes seemed to past within a second. “Yes, but can you handle me?” she nipped at the redhead’s parted lips, nibbling on her pouty lower one.

Again a growl sounded from the vampire, as she turned the blond around to press her front into the body warmed wall. Interlocking her finger’s with Tara’s she continued to pin the girl’s hands above her head. The redhead ground her smooth sex against Tara’s ass, her tongue licking along the girl’s shoulders.

Tara moaned, her breasts rubbing against the tiles as she thrust her ass back into Rose. The redhead led their joined right hands down onto the vampire’s ass, then freeing her hand left Tara’s there to play as she reached around them to explore the blonde’s soaked folds, a wetness that had nothing to do with the shower.

“If you want me to stop, just say it. One word and I’ll stop.” Both Rose and Willow needed to know that blonde understood and wanted this to happen.

“Oh Goddess Rose, Don’t you dare stop.” The normally shy blonde used her free hand to pull the redhead closer to her.

Rose and Willow were fill with a sense of warmth the likes of which they had not known, the closest Willow could come with was … feeling alive. The vampires sucked in unneeded breath and entered the blonde with two fingers.

Tara moaned and managed to wiggle her hand between them to rub against Rose’s slick lower lips. For several minutes they continued on this way stroking and rubbing each other, Tara began circling her vampire’s clit causing the redhead to buck and shivers, picking up her pace thrusting in and out of the blonde until she stiffened and began shaking with her release, her head thrown back on Rose’s shoulder.

“Oh, oh Rose, oh!” The redhead paused her movement as the blonde slumped against the wall. Slowly she began to remove her fingers when suddenly Tara pushed herself up and turned, then let herself slide to her knees on the floor. Not stopping, she peeled back the passion coated lips and dove in with her tongue.

“Aghnn!” Rose quickly braced herself with her hands on the wall as her legs quivered from the sensation centering out of her core. Tara’s tongue circled the swollen clit, flicking it with her tongue. Then she used two fingers to pull back the little hood, exposing the raw tip of nerves to her tongue. The sensation, raw and strong to the point of pain, overwhelmed the vampire as she scream out her release that echoed off the walls of the shower room.

Tara stood back up within the circle of Rose’s arms, a highly smug smile on her face. Leaning in to the other girl’s body the vampire rested their foreheads together. “My, my kiddo, you do have a wild side.” She pushed their breast together rubbing nipple to nipple. Rose brought her face within an inch of Tara’s, “I like that.” They kiss passionately, tongues dueling for supremacy. In the end Rose and her lack of having to breath won and the blonde pulled back gasping for air. The redhead’s hands moved up and down the blonde’s sides stroking and tickling.

The vampire slowly made her way to the column of the girl’s throat, taking in skin and sucking to mark what was her. She ran her tongue over Tara’s collar bone before moving down to her milky breasts. Her hand came up to cup under the fleshy globes as her tongue circled first one puckered circle of skin then the other. She flattened her tongue and drew it across the straining nipples in turn and finally took the left one in her mouth.

Tara had her head back and her eyes closed while she held on to the vampire’s shoulders for dear life. The redhead was driving her mad with teasing her breasts, the blonde’s breath was shallow and fast. Just when she thought she could take no more, Rose finally move on, kissing the valley between her breasts and lapping at her belly button.

Slowly the vampire’s mouth made it’s way down to taste and suck where the thigh met hip. This spot was very sensitive for the blonde and she gasped then moaned, her hips bucking lightly. Rose switched to give the other equal attention, then suddenly stood up.

Tara whimper in protest and looked the younger girl with smoky hooded eyes. “No, Rose why did you… don’t stop!”

The redhead placed a finger on her lips to stop her. “Shhhh. Just close your eyes.”

The blonde did as told. Even though her blood pounded in her ears she could hear and feel a difference when the shower head moved. Water no longer hit them about shoulder level, instead her wet body was left to the cool air that quickly invaded the stall, making her shiver. Still she kept her eyes closed. Having to rely on her other senses was turning her own more then she thought it would.

Rose was again kneeling in front of the older girl, with the shower head in her right hand, she used her left to coaxed the blonde’s legs wide apart, shamelessly exposing herself to the redhead. Rose smirked before spreading Tara’s lower lips open with one hand and positioning the shower head on her clit. The reaction was immediate.

A scream caught in her throat as it was her turn to try to grab the walls. Even though Rose had turned the pressure down the feeling of the water spray hitting directly on her clit was beyond anything she had ever felt.

“Oh Goddess, oh, ah, ooohh.” The blonde’s mouth hung open as she was fast loosing the ability to speak at all.

Rose continued to suck and lick where Tara’s hip and thigh met. With her left hand holding the girl’s sex open, she used her right thumb to slowly move the lever on the shower that slowly increased the spray from a gently spray to a concentrated stream.

Tara was continually moaning now, her thighs quivering from holding herself up. Her hands, after slipping on the slick walls had settled in wet strands, holding on roughly.

The tugging on her hair was exiting Rose, Willow may have tamed her in comparison to other vampires, but she still liked it rough. “Oh God keep doing that.”

Tara tugged on her hair again managing to rasp out. “Harder!”

Rose moved the lever again, the water now a pressured blast against Tara’s pulsing clit. Three seconds later the blonde felt like she was exploding. She felt a rush from her arms, head, and feet that collided at the point of screaming nerves and pushed it’s way out of the girl. Tara ejaculated, her head thrown back, the piercing scream flowing freely this time.

“ROOOSSSEEEE!”

Rose dropped the showerhead and caught the blonde as her knees gave out and she fell to the ground. “Shhh. I got you. Breathe, just breathe.” She cradled the blonde in her lap, the girl’s head tucked under her chin against her shoulder. She noticed tears running down the girl’s face. “Oh God Tara, what’s wrong? Did I hurt you? Oh God I hurt you didn’t I?” Rose start to push the blonde away but she just tightens her grip.

“No!, no Rose you didn’t… it’s just that…I never felt,... t-that was incredible!” She looks up into troubled green flecked golden eyes and leaned up to kiss the vampire sweetly. “Thank you.”

Rose looked away shyly. “You don’t need to thank me. I … we love you.”

Blue eyes widen before more tears began to flow. “Oh Goddess I love you too. All of you, both of you. y-you’re both a part of each other and I love you both.” Tara sat up taking the redhead’s face in her hands and staring into her eyes that were shifting between gold and green as both Willow and Rose absorbed what her words meant.

The vampire’s eye finally settled for a strange green gold as Rose and Willow came together as one to kiss Tara with everything they had. It was the acceptance of two beings in one body, and a coming home of one soul to another, and it was a beautiful.

Tara made her way down the hall, a towel over her shoulders that she was absently rubbing her hair with. They had finally taken the shower Tara had planed on. Now Rose and Willow were off to “snack” and Tara was dressed and headed back to her dorm for homework until the vampire returned. Tara frowned. ‘Shouldn’t that bother me more? T-true I know Willow won’t let them k-kill anyone, a-and Rose said they only hunt the darker side of humanity, but still I should be troubled, disgusted even, right? B-but it’s Willow, sweet Willow. And Rose, i-in her own way cares, maybe only because of Willow, but still…’ Tara sighed, it was all so confusing. The blonde shook her head to clear it and opened the door to her room.

“Well there’s my little girl.” A cold hard voice said. Tara froze, her insides turning to ice.

“F-f-father?” ‘NOOO! Not now, please not now!

Donnie who had been behind the door now shut it and stood in front of it, effectively trapping the blonde in.

“Did you think we wouldn’t find you?”

No, no, no!

One of Tara’s worst nightmares was coming true. Her family had found her.

One red headed vampire all but skipped down the sidewall on campus. ‘If you start humming I swear I’ll fall on a stake. Oh don’t be so grouchy. I’m not, the humming is just a bit much. Whatever. She loves us! Can you believe it. Not really…it is pretty cool though. YES! She’s just, just incredible. Well she was pretty mind blowing.’ Rose mentally leered. A shiver went down Willow’s spine in memory. ‘Ooooh so not fair. Who would’ve thought Tara could’ve liked it like… I mean yeah they say it’s always the shy ones, but, wow! Come on let’s get this done with and see if she’s ready for round two. Oh I’m game for that!’ In agreement with each other the vampire headed towards the sound of fun, beer, and drunken frat boys.

“Geee sis, what’s a matter. Ain’t got a hug for your big brother?” Donnie gave her a shove from behind, causing her to stumble closer to the tower of a man in front of her.

“You thought you could just walk away from us.” The words were hard and cold, just like the man who said them. “You know you can’t hid from us. We’re kin Tara. We take care of each other.”

Tara shook her head. This couldn’t be happening. She had been very careful hiding where she was going, and covering her tracks. They shouldn’t have been able to find her. Tara backed towards her desk, bumping into it and rattling the crystals and books on it. Her father closed in on her, Beth and Donnie flanking him. They made an impenetrable wall of hate.

“Tara, we know what you are, and we know how to control it. Force was the only way to control your mother. You know it’s the only way to control the demon in you.” Her father adopted a sympathetic expression. “You attempting to run from us just prove you’re not in control. And then those people in that … store.” His face scrunched in disgust before again morphing to mock caring. “It’s ok, Tara we’ll take care of you. Just like we took care of your mother.” Mr. MaClay’s mouth turned up into a near smirk. “Did you know she only needed the demon beaten down twice a month until you were born. But evil seeks evil and she needed ‘controlling’ more often as you grew. Still a strong and a leather belt handled her, I’m sure it’ll handle you too, now come on, we’re taking you home there’s no time to say good-bye to you, friends.”

Tara had been franticly searching for a way out, but when she heard her father talk about how he had beaten her mother and the thought of leaving Willow and Rose, anger flooded her being giving her the courage she had lacked all these years. “NO!” the normally shy blonde threw both hands out before her and her father, Beth, and Donnie were flung to the other side of the small room, but it was enough. Tara jumped to the door and ripped it open. She ran down the hall as fast as she could, Behind her Mr. MaClay and Donnie got to their feet and took chase, Beth not far behind them. As Tara hit the stairways, running down the step at break neck speed she had only one thought. ‘Willow, Rose! I need you!

Rose released the last frat boy allowing him to slump against the tree they were sitting against. Tomorrow he’d be a bit weak, have a headache, and one hell of a hickey. This time around the vampire had been careful to pick the less intoxicated of the crowd, wanting to be as sober as possible when she returned to Tara.

Odd. You don’t seem as…well… into it tonight. Yeah I guess I’m not. Why? I dunno. It feels, different. Like, um… well think of it this way. Normally when we feed the blood warms us from the inside right? Yeah, make as feel all warm and alive-y, though persolyn a little disgusted with ourselves.’ The vampire began making her way back towards Tara’s dorm. ‘Yeah whatever, anyways it’s weird, tonight it’s like it can’t make us warm... because well. Because we already are?’ The redhead stopped, analyzing that thought. ‘Yeah, what do you think it means. Well I HOPE it means we’ve found our soul mate. I HOPE it means we’re in love. Love huh? Interesting.’ Shrugging to herself the girl started forward again. ‘Hey did you notice anything different with that last one? How so? Like we were feeling more fear then normal. Yeah kinda. Figured he just had a phobia about being bit. Yeaaahh sure. Vamphobia, free of vampires. Works for me. Seriously though, now that you mention it, yeah something was all strange and, um not right. Kinda like we were feeling fear form somewhere else? Yeah.

Just then they heard a cry on the edge of their mental hearing. ‘Willow, Rose! I need you!

The vampire took off for the dorms, nearly blurring at the speed they went. “Tara!” Willow shouted, ‘Over there! By the Science building!’ Rose mentally shouted. ‘Oh wait same head.’ The demon spared a moment to mentally roll her eyes as Willow took off in hot pursuit as the small gang heading away from the campus.

Adrenaline pushed Tara to run without thinking. She was barefoot, having not put on shoes in the shower room, now as she stumbled over garbage in the alleyways she wished she had. Behind her Donnie bore down on her, her father close behind with Beth slowing falling farther back. Turning into an alley she quickly found herself up against a chain link fence. Grasping it in disbelief she rested her forehead against it in grim realization that she was trapped.

“Tara.”

The defeated blonde turned to her father in time to receive a backhand across the face. Falling against the fence she let herself crumble to the ground. Her family stood over her, panting and angry.

Her brother hauled her up by her shirt collar. “No more runnin’ baby sis. We’re gonna do you right, right now!” He punched her in the stomach.

Again she dropped to her knees, clutching her middle as she tried to breathe. Her father kneeled down and almost gently cupped her cheek. “Tara, can’t you see how out of control you are? You need this. I don’t want to see the demon come out and hurt someone. I thought maybe you’d come back, but then we went to that store…Do your friends even know?”

Tara, with some last shreds of defiance, refused to answer, refused to cry out, and refused to let the tears fall.

He father sighed with a look of pity in his eyes. “The demon is winning we have to hurry.” His grip changed to her hair where he pulled her head back, his free hand clinched into a fist, ready to strike. Suddenly Mr. MaClay found his wrist held in an iron grasp.

“I don’t think so.” Rose said in a dangerous voice. The vampire wasn’t fully vamped out, only her golden eyes and deadly fangs stood out starkly.

Tara looked up to see that Rose had thrown Beth and Donnie to either side, and now stood holding her father tight.

“You ok?” the redhead asked.

“Yeah.” Tara stood shaken. She looked to her father and saw his face strained with anger.

Rose returned to glaring at the lowly human before her she snarled. “What do you think you were going to do?”

“Taking back what is mine!” he snarled, though a little less powerful as he caught a good look at the redhead.

“Rose look out!” Tara shouted just as Donnie hit her across the back with a broken 2 by 4 from one of the storing crates in the alley. Rose staggered but turned as she finished vamping, snarling at Donnie who dropped the broad and backed away in fear at the monster before him.

“W-what the hell is that?”

“That dear stupid boy is a vampire.” Said a new, yet familiar voice.

Everyone turned to see Mistress and Kitten standing at the head of the alley. Mistress was wearing knee high boots and leather pants that look like they had to be painted on and a billow-y white shirt, unbuttoned enough to show the lacey black bra she wore. Her ebony hair was loose and gently blowing around her, but it was the twin pits of darkness for eyes that caught everyone’s attention.

Next to her Kitten stood in mock meekness, her head bowed, her lower lip pouting out. She was barely dressed in a short, short mini-skirt with fishnet stocking and high heels, a red halter top, and a black collar choker on her neck. Her red locks were piled on her head, emphasizing the collar on her neck that she wore proudly.

Donnie stared at them, then back at the vamped out redhead and his sister, then back again. “What the f-”

“What witchcraft is this?” Mr. MaClay roared. Looking from one couple to the other.

“Oh don’t worry FATHER, I know how you HATE MAGICK.” Mistress said patronizingly as she walked towards them. “No, this is merely what could have been for dear ‘please-don’t-hit-me’ Tara, if nature took it’s course.”

Rose arched an eyebrow as she turned to the blonde. “Damn Kiddo, we have got to get you pants like that.”

Mistress laughed throatily. “Oh Kitten, she has your humor.” Kitten grinned at the complement but stayed quiet like a good kitten. Mistress returned her gaze to the man before her. “Such an old, weak man. I can’t believe I used to fear you.” A flip of her hand and Mr. MaClay found himself against one of the alley walls. He clawed at his throat where an invisible hand held him.

“Yes I always felt so cold when you locked me in my room, or hit me when Momma wasn’t around. I always thought you had a heart of ice.

“Tara, Rose!” Buffy came up on the other side of the fence. She pulled up short upon second a second set of Tara and Rose. “Ok I know I didn’t get hit in the head, why am I seeing doubles?” The blonde slayer was about to start climbing the fence when she found her feet froze in place, the same happening to Rose, Tara, Donnie, and Beth.

“Oh no slayer, we’re nothing alike, still I’m not going to let you ruin my fun this time.” The black eyed witch said before returning to face the older man who was slowly filling his vein fill with liquid ice, making it way torturously and painful towards his heart.

“Tell me father. When you were beating mother, did you enjoy hearing her scream?”

Without waiting for an answer she turned away, this time focusing on Donnie and Beth who were trying to break free. “Oh no, no. Not so easy for the two of you.” They were shoved from behind by an imaginary hand that held them face down on the ground. “Years of letting you hurt me, brother. Years of listening to your righteous preaching Beth. You two are nothing but a jackass and pig.” Mistress paused for a moment in thought. “Yes, nothing but an ass and big fat pig.”

Behind her Mr. MaClay gave a finally struggled cry as his heart froze solid, his limps hung cold and stiff at his sides. Mistress waved a dismissing hand and his lifeless body dropped. Turning her attention to the two prone figures in front of her she smirked and wiggled her fingers at them. Slowly Beth and Donnie began to mutate, their bones shifting and cracking, their skin bubbling. Screaming in pain and fear their bodies slowly shrunk and shifted until they weren’t human, their cries cutting off into a bray and squeal.

Kitten laughed and giggled with joy at the donkey and pot belly pig the stood in place of Donnie and Beth.

“Miss Piggy!!!” she squealed happily.

Mistress turned to her and smiled indulgently. “You want bacon baby?” She ran a gloved hand down the pale collar bone of the girl. Kitten nodded excitedly. Mistress smirked. “Go hunting dear.” Mistress flicked her finger and thumb and the Donnie donkey and Beth pig were free. The two frighten animals took off running. Kitten let her demon face come forth and licked her lips in anticipation of the brief hunt.

Just as Kitten was about to take off after them a bright ball of green light zoomed in front of her. Acting as if she had been burnt the vampire hissed and jumped back.

“There will be no hunting here today.” A soft voice said. Everyone turned their heads to look behind Buffy where a ghostly Tara walked. The see-through blonde wore a long white gown that looked vaguely middle ages in style, her blonde hair was so pale it was almost white, but her eyes shown a clear bright blue that seemed to glow in the dark alleyway.

As she walked by Buffy, she reached out a hand and suddenly the Slayer was unfrozen. The new Tara walked right through the chain link fence and released Rose and the very much alive Tara, who instantly fell into her vampire’s arms and began to cry. The ghostly Tara look at them for a moment, sadness, affection, and hope all warring in her gaze. Finally she stood in front of Mistress.

The black eyed witch snarled. “You won’t win.”

Sad blue eyes looked back at her. “Maybe not, but I know you won’t win either.”

“Get away from me you reject tinkle bell wannbe!” Kitten swatted at the ball of light.

“Nope. I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, fill my annoying wrath!” The ball cheerfully replied zoom around the vampire and occasionally bumping her.

Kitten hissed and backed up to Mistress who put a protective arm around her. The ghost girl and green ball closed in on them.

“This isn’t over.” Mistress declared, and then with a sweeping hand smoke filled the alley. When it cleared Mistress and Kitten were gone.

Buffy looked from Rose and Tara, to a ghost Tara with a cheerfully bobbing green ball and spoke. “Ok. Someone has A LOT of Explaining to do!”

The ghost Tara looked at the twinkling light and nodded. Stepping forward she spoke. “To keep thing simple, this is Spark.” She gestured to the green light.

“Howdy!” The ball spoke in a very familiar Willow voice.

“And I am Soul.” The girl spoke. “And we are here to keep this from happening to them.” She gestured first at herself then at Tara and Willow, who still stood in each other’s arms.

Buffy rubbed the bridge of her nose, already feeling a headache. “Oh I think I can hear Giles’ ‘Dear Lord’ from here.”

TBC...

~Bug

"They kill mice." - Tara

"You've been sporked by thet Midnight Sporker!" - Me

Post subject: OH MY GODDESS!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:05 pm 
BUG!!! THAT WAS... I MEAN.... WOW!!!!!! that was so awesome! the shower scene was HOT and then with the family and-and tara having courage!!! and Rose caring that tara loved both of them!!! and then the whole reunion of the different realities or the same... i'm not sure, THAT WAS SO FREAK-ISH-LY AWESOMELY WONDERFUL!!!!! you must update soon!!! PLEASE!!! WOW!!! I MEAN WOW!!! i LOVE your story... please update really really really soon!!!!!!!!

:moo ~*Shawna*~:moo

p.s. sorry, i normally use the little face thingys, but i was to excited to try and find the one's that worked. Awesome job!!!:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :laugh :shock :thud :thud :thud :p :p :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :rofl :rofl :rofl

okay i'm done! way to go BUG!!!!!!!!! and i was the first to post!!! how sweet is that?!?!?!

Edited by: UnicornLover at: 2/7/05 9:06 pm

Post subject: Re: Chapater 5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:16 pm 
i'm glad i stumbled over this fic, it's been an enjoyable read, with a great twist on how to vamp a willow and still keep her 'will' and also the demon. what i love about the dual 'personality' is that it gives tara the chance to have 2 'willows', even if in one body. ;) now that's stimulating!

love the latest story development, i like how you easily go from some good sex right back into the story and give us more plot. you make introducing 2 other variations of the w/t-ship look effortless with the very distinct characterizations (i'm loving that deceptively meek Willow-Kitten)--i didn't get lost, and thankfully buffy showed up in the nick of time to play the Clueless One for us. i really like the dev. of the budding love-ship between tara and this vamp willow. it happened fast, but it felt pretty natural and right and obviously they'll figure out the little stumble blocks as they go, such as tara reminding herself that willow/rose is still a bloodsucker. Rose is a hoot. and i totally love this:

Quote:
The vampire’s eye finally settled for a strange green gold as Rose and Willow came together as one to kiss Tara with everything they had. It was the acceptance of two beings in one body, and a coming home of one soul to another, and it was a beautiful.

that fixes things angel/angelus could never come to, therefore he was a doofus. i think what i like about your story is that it removes the usual expected angst of the 'woe is me, i'm the soul and i hate my demon' spiel. with that out of the way, we get to see more interesting things happen!

and i like your story for the tara-spray. :D gold star for you and rose for making that happen with nice built up of intense water play. hey, i passed out just from reading it. ;)

ok, enough praise. good luck with future chapters!

best,

~elizabeth

Post subject: AAAAWsome
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:25 am 
Woohohoooooyyy!That's so so...and so... Ahhh:luv

I really love this fic. And the shower was :drool uahhh!

And then Tara's family :yikes creeps! When Mistress ,Kitten , Soul a Spark appeared :thud then I was out of my mind with excitement.

:bow awsome. I had to said besides, Tara and Willow are a gorgeous cute fantastic couple on any shape they were :luv2

Can't wait for more. Please sooon ¿ok?;)

I'm a little lost (just like Buffy and her ¿Uh?:shock )

:bounce

Post subject: Re: AAAAWsome
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:35 am 
w00t w00t!! this is just so great. its an awesome fic. hilarious too. hope the next chapter is just as good.:bow

Post subject: and the winner for most dramtic best smut scene the best twi
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:34 am 
:shock :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

:sheep :sh eep:sheep :sh eep:sheep :sh eep:sheep :eek oh man

i cant say enough about this update...more please, can i have some more.

Post subject: Re: and the winner for most dramtic best smut scene the best
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:45 pm 
Wow great job! And poor Buffy, always just so confused!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:50 pm 
I could almost taste the passion and lust there ... and it's interesting that Tara shouts Rose's name when she climax, not Willow's. I know it was Rose who joined her in the shower, but I don't know why I'm obsessing about that little detail.

So now we have Rose/Willow and human Tara; Mistress and Kitten; Spark and Soul. *jaw breaking* Quite a motley collection. It's a testament to your characterization that I wasn't confused at all, in fact, I'm left wanting more, much more.

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:43 pm 
3 Taras, 3 Willows a confused slayer and one hell of a story. I am glad I was able to read this story today and I want you to know I really have enjoyed it. A well written sexy story that I'll be watching for updates. Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:30 pm 
That was a really good update.:bow

I like what's going on in the plot

The love between Willow and Tara is beautiful!:willow :tara :luv :love :luv2

Keep up the great work

Can't wait for the next update

The shower scene was yum!

Post subject: Chapter 6: Tales from the Other Side
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:10 pm 
ok i'm a week late on updating. between school and they another round of the ever fun 'Bug caught a cold bug' i'm way behind. so here's the first half of chapter 6, it's kinda rushed so i may have to redo some of it later. don't know when i'll get a chance to sit and write so now idea when the next update will be. thanks for all the feedback, one of these day i really will to person replyes i swear.

Chapter 6: Tales from the Other Side

“Dear Lord!” Giles exclaimed as he watched Willow and Tara entered hands intertwined.

The Englishmen then did a double take as Soul nearly floated through the door.

“Hi Mr. Giles.” The spitting image of Tara, only see-through, smiled lopsidedly and waved.

“Dear Lord!” Giles repeated.

The little ball of energy that was Spark zipped around Soul and circled the older man before hovering at eye level. “Hi Giles!” the ball chirped. “It’s good to see you, well not actually SEE you, cuz really I don’t have any eyes , or a mouth for that matter, which makes me wonder how I can talk, and oooh breathe, am I breathing? I don’t have lungs but I need air to talk right? So I must be breathing! Just the no lungs kinda of breathing.” The ball floated off, deep in babble mode as Spark tried to self analyze the abnormalities that came with being a little ball of green light.

Giles removed his glasses, cleaning them furiously. “Dear Lord!”

Buffy looked at the group rather smugly. “See! I told ya!”

“Great googley-moogly!” Xander had just come through the door with Anya on his arm and saw two Taras.

Anya focused on the more transparent through of the two. “Tara’s a ghost!” The ex-demon then saw a nervous Tara seating next to Willow at the research table. “Ahhh Tara’s a zombie!!!!” Anya jumped behind Xander. If a Zombie Tara was going to eat someone’s brains she’d have to eat Xander first.

Spark zoomed up and bumped into the bottle blonde. “Come on Anya she’s not a zombie! Does she look like a zombie to you? She’s blushing!” Indeed Tara was hiding her rosy cheeks behind her hair. Unfortunately Anya’s hysteria was far from done.

Anya screeched, stumbling back against the door. “Xander there’s a ball of Willow attacking me. Call it off before it electrocutes me!”

“Oh as if!” Spark huffed and stomped off, which was quite a feat for a little light ball. “Probably would have liked it anyways.” She mumbled.

“Anya, do sit down so that, this… odd… scenario can be explained to us. I highly doubt Tara is either a ghost or a zombie.” He turned to Buffy. “Correct?”

The slayer shrugged as sat down, looking at Soul and Spark pointedly. “Let’s find out.”

Spark began bobbing back and forth across the room as if pacing on the floor. “Well ok it like this, see we, Soul and I, are from an alternative dimension, so are Kitten and Mistress, those’s are the two skanky look alikes you met earlier, only see we’re actually from the same dimension. Oh, but not yours…”

Soul reached out and caught Spark in her hands like one would a lighting bug. The babbling ball became muffled.

“Perhaps,” the ghostly blonde spoke, amusement twinkling in her blue eyes. “I should tell them before you have them completely confused.”

And muffled “Ok” sounded from her cupped hands.

Tara leaned in to whisper to Willow. “Lest we know the babble is spread over dimensions.”

Willow cough lightly and scratched her check, she would have blushed if she could have.

Soul gently released Spark before turning to the others. “We were just like you two once.” She nodded towards Willow and Tara. “Willow was a vampire, but yet she wasn’t. A demon was there, but, so was Willow.” Soul eyed the two. “Do you know why?”

“Um well,” Willow looked between Tara, the Scoobies, and Soul. “I have a soul?”

The ghost blonde nodded.

“Impossible! She can’t have a soul! It doesn’t work like that!” Buffy stood angrily.

“It d-does when you have a s-soulmate Buffy.” Tara spoke softly, staring into her counterpart’s eyes and seeing the truth.

“Sou-w-what?” The slayer looked lost. Vampires weren’t suppose to have a soul, to say otherwise just wasn’t, natural.

“Oh OH! I know this one!” Anya raised her hand as if in class. “I know this one! I know this one!”

“Yes Miss Jenkins.” Spark spoke sarcastically.

Anya made a face, she didn’t like this Willow any better then the other one. “Well I heard once about one of two soulmates getting turned, only they kept part of their soul.”

“Because not all of it is theirs to loose, part of it belongs to their soulmate.” Finished Spark.

Willow nodded, deep in thought, then the implications of what she heard started to hit home. She turned to Tara. “You’re my soulmate.” A slow beautiful smile spread across her features.

Tara matched the smile with a watery one of her own. She took the redhead’s hand and placed in over her heart before doing the same to the vampire. “I’m your soulmate. A part of your soul is m-mine and a part of mine is your. We’ll be t-together in this life and the next.” In that moment only the two of them existed in the room. They only saw each other and for the moment all the horrors vanished, but only for a moment.

“So Willow really did loose her soul, the only part that survived was the part belonging to Tara, fascinating.” Giles said, his gaze then landed on Soul and Spark and sudden their names registered to him for the first time. “Spark and Soul, spark and soul; Tara’s soul and the spark of Willow left after being turned. That what you are, yes? You’re Tara and vampire Willow’s souls!”

Soul smiled slightly and nodded her head. Spark bubbled excitedly! “Yes! I knew Giles would figure it out before we could tell him!”

Giles had the good graces to blush.

“So the little annoying green thing is Willow’s essence? Figures.” Anya grumbled.

“Hey!” Both Spark and Willow said together. “Like you’re such a great catch!”

“Yep they’re both Willow.” Xander smirked, before hiding behind Soul after the look he received from the redhead in corporal form.

“Wait a minute! Ok I kinda sorta get what’s up with them.” Buffy flapped her hand in the general direction of Willow and Tara. “But these two,” she indicated Spark and Soul. “I’m not getting. If they’re ‘souls’, why are we seeing them? Why haven’t they passed on? Are they ghosts? And just where did they come from?” Everyone started at the slayer. “What? Hey, I can ask intelligent questions if I want too!” The blonde folded her arms and pouted.

“Yes of course you can.” Soul said soothingly. “And to answer your questions,” Soul sighed and looked to Spark who bobbed back. “Like I said we use to be like your Willow and Tara. She was a vampire but I held on to her soul. Willow and her demon had came to an understanding. In fact it seemed the longer we were together the, less evil the demon, who we called Thorn, became. As if Thorn and Willow were merging.”

Everyone turned to look at Willow. ‘Um, I think they want an answer from us. So it would seem, what are we going to say? I don’t know, do you, ya know, feel less evil like she said? Well I guess maybe I don’t feel as inclined to rip out their throats as I used to be…except Anya, no change there. Well good…I think. You sure you want to tell the slayer bout us, bout me? I don’t think we’re going to get much of a choice.

“Willow? Rose?” Tara asked gently.

“A sorry. We were have a, um, meeting of minds. Yeah Rose says she feel less, ah, evil.”

“Rose. I like that name better. How come I didn’t get a demon named Rose?” Spark pouted.

Soul cupped the droopy light ball to her check before looking to Tara. “It’s time to tell them, you know that right?”

The blonde sighed and nodded, ducking her head forward to hide behind a curtain of hair. “He t-t-told me I’m part d-demon.” Various “what”s popped up through out the room.

Willow held her hand tightly, her eyes wide. “Tara, baby, what?”

Some part of Tara couldn’t help noticing Willow had called her ‘baby’ and it filled the blonde with warmth.

“M-my father. H-he said I’m part d-demon, t-that all t-the women in m-my f-family were. T-that is where the magic c-comes from.” The blonde lowered her head so she couldn’t see the disgust she knew would be on the Scoobies’ faces. “The d-demon will t-take over on my 21st b-birthday.”

“That’s why you were looking for a spell to exorcize a demon, to rid yourself of your demon side.” Giles stated.

“Well now that’s just silly.” Anya snorted. Everyone turned to look at her. “Demons don’t just take over on some certain date. You either have one or not. And this whole only women thing? Blah, they tried that already in Salem! Close minded superstitious males, boy I got to heap the vengeance in those days.” A look of glee covered her face as she remembered vengeful act of years past.

“Ann, hun, kinda scary now.” Xander squirmed.

“What? You’re saying that Tara can’t have a demon in her?” Willow asked.

“That’s exactly what she’s saying and for once I’m agreeing with her.” Spark replied. The light ball zipped over to them. “See we know for a fact that Tara has no demon what so ever.”

“I’m not a demon?” Tara’s eyes were so full of hope it was heart wrenching.

“You’re not a demon.” Soul confirmed.

“B-but how? H-how do you know?”

Soul smiled sadly and floated forward, blue eyes connected with blue eyes. “Because I found a spell, but it was dark magick, black.”

“N-no, I wouldn’t.”

“But you did, I did. The night before our birthday, and when I did, the only thing I lost was my soul.” Soul closed her eyes in remembered pain.

“There was no demon to exorcize so the spell separated her soul from her body.” Spark picked up the story. “Which of course also meant the bit of me she held was torn from my vampire self. Tara’s soulless body became an empty vessel that the black magicks poured into. The results, as you saw, was the creation of, The Mistress, as she likes to call herself now.”

Willow and Tara looked at each other in shock.

“As for the Kitten, well without me she became you usual soulless vampire.”

That submissive little skank is what I’ve would’ve became without you? ah I think so. Well thank God for small favors, I like being on top. So not going there right now.’ Willow focused again as Soul spoke.

“Mistress and Kitten became quiet a destructive team, they need to be stopped. Mr. Giles from our dimension was able to find a way we could reverse this, but we needed to find a dimension that was as close to ours as possible only before Tara did the spell. We’ve been traveling through space and time to find that ever since.”

“Unfortunately Mistress and Kitten have been following us every step of the way. See if they can find a way to destroy us, then that’s it. No moving on, no next life, or heaven, or anything, and no way of stopping them. The souls of Willow Rosenberg and Tara MaClay would cease to exist. ”

TBC...

~Bug

"They kill mice." - Tara

"You've been sporked by the Midnight Sporker!" - Me

Post subject: Re: Chapter 6: Tales from the Other Side
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:35 pm 
That was a great update! I like that everything's starting to come together and make some actual sense(well, for me anyways).

Quote:
‘That submissive little skank is what I’ve would’ve became without you? ah I think so. Well thank God for small favors, I like being on top. So not going there right now.’

That just made me laugh. I love their little exchanges.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 6
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:53 pm 
This is a delightfully interesting, thought provoking story you've got going on here. That last exposition chapter really helped to pull things together (wowsa origins of dark Tara) and was fun to read at the same time. Thanks for bring this to us.

~Cyd

I am the water to meet your sandy side

I am the water to wash the dirt aside

~TJF

Altered Shadows

Post subject: Re: Re: Chapter 6
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:09 pm 
It seems like forever since I last read this.

Great job. Keep up the good work.

More please.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:45 pm 
Way cool on the updatage. So we have three Willows and Taras in this fic? Now THAT is cool. And beyond that, the idea of Mistress and Kitten with Soul and Spark as their counterpoints... I daresay that's an original idea. Fascinating, certainly.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:07 pm 
OK! Your last update was wonderful explaining what was going on, now we have to see how you intend straightening this situation out. This is a well written story and needs to be brought forward from these deep down pages back to page 1 so others can discover it before it ends. Traveler

Post subject: re
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:14 am 
:shock

That's quite a mess

:thud

But really enjoyable and all :luv

Aawww just don't give up coz this story is amazing

Post subject: Re: The Rose [updated: 3/1]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:09 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 2
Oh wow. I just read this whole thing and was so hooked. I'm kinda sad it stopped. Hopefully you continue on with this.