The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If Your Gone update
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:53 pm 
*hugs* awesome...:bow hehe i love this fic:applause ...lol, i loved how excited :bounce willow got when she woke up and tara was there sleeping next to her...i can't wait for the next update!! totally great update!

:eatme :dance Aine:dance :eatme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:32 am 
:sob aww i feel sad now cuz somehow i missed the last 2 updates. Bad me :punish . I just dont know whats wrong with me! I promise ill be better at not missing them from now on!

:banana :banana but now that ive read them, i have to say that they were really really great updates! Im sooo happy that everyones finally back, especially :tara !, i hope she wakes up soon!!:D . Once again i have to say that this is an awesome fic, i love it soo much and i cant wait till the next part is up!!!!

Edited by: Warduke at: 11/22/03 11:54 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:35 am 
:bigwave tararosenberg :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow YAY! :applause Nicole, Dawn amd Xander finished the project. :hmm Faith and Buffy sharing a room and only Buffy denieing anything. :glasses Wonder how long that resolve will last? :eyebrow :willow was so excited to see :tara when she woke up.:grin Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

-----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:46 pm 
:bigwave

Ok I know I'm Bad really Evil and all that but I'm Back and I should be posting an update real soon like by Friday night I might even get it done tonight. Life has been crazy with a new job and all. So I hope you guys aren't to upset with me and that you will like the new update.

:pinky :moo

-Mal-

Buffy: Maybe it's time to start a new tradition. Birthdays without boyfriends. It could be just as much fun!

Willow: Preaching to the choir here, baby. From Blood Ties- Season Five

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:26 pm 
:wave

Hey hey....glad that you're back finally! And i already know for a fact that im gonna like the update, but i cant wait to read the rest of it!!!!So far its really really good...but theres not enough of it...*hint hint*

Ill try and stop by BK as soon as i can, like i said hopefully monday!

:bounce

I hate everything about you,why do i love you,You hate everything about me, why do you love me~3 Days Grace

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If You're Gone update
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:57 am 

Hey I told ya'll friday! It would have been yesterday but I wanted it to be a bit longer than it was. I will have more up by sunday I hope. :p

So here we go update time!!!:peace

************************************************************************************************************************* By the time everyone was dressed and it had been decided that Willow, Xander, Faith, and Andrew would stay and watch over the others, while everyone else except for Nicole who had to ride her bike, piled onto the bus and headed for Renton to go to Ikea. When they got to Ikea it was like a zoo they ran through getting beds and furniture for those that were going to stay a bunch of new Slayers had decided that they were going home till they were needed so Giles had Willow working on flight plans for the next day on her laptop. They had been in the store for hours Buffy was tired who would have known that shopping for Furniture would be so hard. She spent most of her time trying to keep Giles from going nuts along with the keeping the girls under control. It took nearly four hours to get everything together. Nicole helped out a lot by calling her friend that worked at U-haul and getting four of the biggest moving trucks they had and a few friends to drive them.

By the time they got to Best Buy Giles didn’t want to leave the bus but did once he heard of Jessica’s and Brittany’s plan to put a new sound system in the bus for Xander. As Everyone else ran around looking for tv’s and stereos, Dawn was looking at computers and laptops for her and Willow. She figured it was time for willow to upgrade from her I-Book to a new one. She was so busy looking that she didn’t notice Nicole come up behind her, “Hey if you need a computer you could always use mine.” Dawn jumped and turned around swinging her fist connecting with Nicole’s left breast. “Holy shit my fucking boob that really hurt, Damn kid if you wanted to cop a feel just say so shit.” Nicole was hopping around clutching her breast. Dawns eyes widened in horror. “Oh my god I’m so sorry.” Nicole started to laugh it off “Well now I know not to stand to close to you if you don’t know I’m behind you.” Buffy choose that moment to walk down the isle they were in. “Hey Nicole why are you holding your boob?” Dawn turned a deep red and Nicole started to laugh.

*************************************************************************************************************************

In LA

Angel was upstairs in his office pacing the length of the room. He was confused buy the events that had taken place within the last twenty-four hours. He knew that something big was going down soon but he wasn’t sure what. The sound of his intercom beeping pulled him from his brooding, he sat in his big black leather chair and pressed the button to speak. “Yeah.” “Sir, I’ve been told to tell you that she has woken.” Angel sat up in his chair, “I’ll be right up.” When Angel got to the room that Cordelia was in he was surprised to see that she was out of bed. He figured she would be asleep for a few days. As he walked through the door she turned and looked at him. The last time they had seen each other she was pregnant with his son’s child, which turned out to be a man eating Goddess. His emotions were overwhelmed as he walked up to her and pulled her into a tight embrace. “God I missed you Cordy.” he whispered into her ear. She hugged him back, “ Missed you too.” He let her go and held her hand and walked over to the bed and sat down with her. “What do you remember?” he asked her. She looked into his dark brown eyes. “Everything, Including Conner, I was watching from up there.” She pointed up towards the sky. He raised an eyebrow “You were in Heaven?” “Nope, Limbo, I guess there is this whole Non-Dead policy and because I wasn’t “dead”. “So what are we going to do now Cordy?” She stood up wand walked over to a mirror on the wall. “About us I’m not sure, it depends on what you want to do.” Angel stood up and walked over to her wrapping his arms around her. “I want you but I don’t know if that’s what’s best for you.”

Cordelia looked into the mirror knowing it was strange to see herself in the reflection and to feel his arms around her and yet not see him in the reflection. Was this the future she wanted a life with a man that couldn’t go outside during the day a man that lived off of blood the thought that a sex life might not be a possibility, was she ready to deal with those things. She turned in his arms laying her head on his chest knowing she would not hear a heartbeat. She looked up at him “I think we should take it one step at a time and see where things go.” she let go of him and walked towards the closet to look for clothing other than the white robes she was in. “We need to hit the road pretty soon, grab the whole gang, weapons and anything else we might need we are going to be gone for awhile.” Angel just stood there looking at her as if she had grown a new head. “And where are we going?” She turned and looked at him, “Seattle, they did tell you right?” He shook his head no. She kept looking through the closet, “God, don’t you guys have any clothes get someone to bring me some clothes I’m going to go have a shower.” Angel just stood there. “Well better go tell everyone we need to get going, I think we’d be best taking the company Jet instead of driving, and bring Harmony.” He kept standing there looking lost, she noticed this and started to push him out the door, go get this done we need to leave now.” Once he was outside the door she slammed it in his face.

***************************************************************************************************************************

In Seattle

Willow was working on her laptop trying to get last minute flights for slayers that wanted to go home. She was also trying to buy new furniture online for the apartment. She had her headphones on listening to MP3's. She was so deep in concentration she didn’t hear Tara wake up and call out for her. Tara lay on her makeshift bed wondering where the redhead had run off to. Tara got up and noticed she was still in the white robes from Limbo, she walked out of the room and saw Willow with the redhead’s back turned towards her and headphones blaring Tara understood why she didn’t hear her call out. She slowly walked across the cold wood floor behind Willow and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her on the top of her head. She could smell the normal Willow sent, Shampoos, and soaps. Willow jumped slightly before realizing it was Tara, standing, turning around and pulling off her headphones she grabbed Tara into a huge bear-hug. “Is it really you Baby?” Tara nodded her head, “Oh yes it’s me love.” “Goddess I missed you I’m so sorry baby I messed up I messed up real big.” Tara just held her making tiny hush sounds rubbing her back, “ It’s ok I know sweetie I know it all, don’t worry I forgive you, you’ve changed I know you won’t make those mistakes again.” Willow looked up with tears running down her face, “How can you forgive me I tried to end the world I killed a man, Hell I tried to kill or friends?” Tara just held her close whispering in Willows ear, “Because I would have done the same thing if I were you and I don’t think Xander would have had a yellow crayon speech to talk me down.” they both lightly chuckled and sniffled crying in each others arms.

Xander had been sitting in his apartment playing a game on the laptop he borrowed from Nicole. He thought he had heard something coming from the bedroom and went to check. He found Anya just waking up. He walked over and sat next to her, he reached out and rubbed her shoulder. “Hey you, sleep well?” She looked up at him and threw her arms around him hugging him tightly. “Oh god Xander I missed you.” He felt tears well up and let them spill over. “Missed you too honey.” She kissed him deeply then looked him in the eye. “God that eye-patch is sexy, lets have sex.” She pulled him down on the makeshift bed attacking him.”

Willow and Tara were in their room looking online at furniture and talking, They had been talking for hours, Tara telling Willow about her time in Limbo with Cordelia, Joyce and the rest of the gang. They were sitting on the makeshift bed when they heard a knock at the front door. Willow got up to go get the door it was Dawn. “Hey Dawn what’s up?” Dawn shrugged her shoulders “Just wanted to tell you that we were back and have some stuff for you downstairs and to see if Tara was up yet, is she?” Tara had chosen that moment to come to the door, “Will, who is it? Oh Dawnie! Hey Sweetie come inside.” Tara grabbed Dawn in a huge hug, the two friends being really close almost like sisters Dawn had been the second most hurt person from Tara’s death. She had come home that morning to find her best friend dead and she had sat with Tara’s body before Buffy and Xander had come home to find them. Dawn had never gotten over Tara’s death, but she tried to deal as best as she could she still had nightmares about it waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, yelling out loud. It was hard for her to believe that Tara was back alive and happy with Willow where she belonged.

Ok Hope you like feedback welcomed like crazy glue to a broken lamp! :p :eatme :dance :party :moo :sheep :pinky :banana

-Mal-

Buffy: Maybe it's time to start a new tradition. Birthdays without boyfriends. It could be just as much fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:05 pm 
:bigwave tararosenburg :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow I am so happy that everyone is back and alive and happy! :applause Is it just me or do i see something happening with Dawn and Nicole? :hmm Can't wait to see what progresses there. :grin Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

------------------------------------------

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:24 pm 

:applause :applause :applause :applause :applause

YAY, everybodys awake!! Man i love this story! It just keeps getting better and better!!!

Please, please update it soon!!:D

I hate everything about you,why do i love you,You hate everything about me, why do you love me~3 Days Grace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:54 am 
WOOHOO!!! I love this fic. Great updates too. I had read this before but must have been pulled away from it before I finished it. Anyway, can't wait to see more soon. Great job. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:52 pm 

Hey everyone I'm working hard on a new update! I'm sorry that I haven't been on but life has been a real bitch lately. My G/F dumped me and I have been staying away from the house But now I'm home and I have a bunch of days off of work so I get to write. I hope it will be alot before my brain shuts down again. More soon I Swear!

:peace :love :kgeek :pride 4ever

-Mal-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:57 pm 

Hey, once again, im sorry about your g/f. It totally bites. But i am excited about the new update!!!!!!I really hope its soon!:D

I'll ttyl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:07 am 
:bigwave :kitty &:kgeek

I did it took me a bit but I got enough done to post! So on with the show.

In Limbo

The powers knew that they were going to have to explain everything soon but they knew they had more pressing matters to deal with, and Elizabeth Maclay was one of them. They were in the middle of deciding when to send her back, when they felt a huge disturbance in the world. Someone had sent someone or something back to Earth and it wasn’t going to be a good thing.

***************************************************************************************************************************

In Seattle

Buffy had been spending the evening with her mother catching up on the world when they heard a knock at the door. Buffy went to open the door and saw Dawn standing there. “Hey is mom awake?” Joyce could hear dawn and came up to the door pushing Buffy out of the way and grabbing Dawn pulling her into a huge hug. “My li’l Pumpkinbelly!” Dawn started to giggle “Mom, Mom, let me go. Need to breath.” Joyce let go of her youngest daughter and stood back looking at the young woman Dawn had become she was no longer the tall awkward looking child she had last saw before her death, she was now a very tall woman who had grown into her body in just a few short years. “God Hon, you’ve grown-up.” Dawn blushed bright red, “You look good to mom.” Joyce started to cry holding her daughter, Buffy noticed and wrapped her arms around both of them, “Ah mom don’t start crying now everything is fine, even better now that the family is back together.” Joyce untangled herself from her girls looking at them, “I just want you to know that I’m very proud of you two, I’ve been watching you two and you’ve both grown up so much and I’m sorry that I wasn’t here to help you both through it all. Buffy you have not only fought your way through a battle with an almost unbeatable foe but you also have had to deal with your own personal demons but you have raised your sister and helped your friends and turned into the woman I knew you would become. And Dawn from the child I left is a woman that supports her family no matter what, you’ve also excelled in becoming a great help to your sisters fight for the good side even learning new languages and some witchcraft to just being there for your family when they need a shoulder to cry on.” Both girls were beaming form the praise that their mother was giving them.

In the air over Northern California,

Angel was sitting in his chair next to Cordelia she was reading the latest issue of Cosmo, and her was just watching her. “You can stop staring at me now, It’s not like I’m going to Poof-Be Gone.” She put her magazine down on her lap and turned to look at him. “I know what you are thinking and if you don’t stop worrying I’m going to slap you.” Angel Just starred openmouthed at her not expecting her to even notice that he was looking at her. “Um and how do you know what I’m thinking?” She rolled her eyes at him sighing “Remember how I got to be part demon so the visions didn’t blow my brain out the back of my head?” Angel nodded in understanding “So your like Lorne without the singing?” “No I just know because I know you Tall Dark and Broody.” She started to laugh at him for falling for her joke, when she got hit by a vision lucky her she had her seatbelt on because she started to float she was a few inches from her seat. She saw a vision of some guy going after Buffy and willow getting hurt in the process. Then it skipped to a blonde crying over Willows body in a hospital bed, then it skipped to the same blonde going after the guy that started the whole mess. “Cordy are you OK?” Angel tried to shake her but it did nothing to bring her out of her vision. When she was finally done with the vision she landed softly in her chair “Ok we so need to get to Seattle and find them.”

In The desert in Southern California

“So this used to be Sunnydale, everything is gone now. Oh well looks like I’ll have to find a new Hellmouth.” Warren Meers stoop outside the crater that used to be Sunnydale, he stood there for a while then snapped his fingers and disappeared.

In Seattle

It was getting late everyone had decided to meet up in the banquet room to talk over how things were going to go for the next few days. Everyone that had a flight the next day were going to camp-out in the Banquet room and get up and on the bus so Xander and Jessica could drive them to SeaTac airport. Nicole thought they should throw a “Thanks for saving the world, Again” party so they ordered food opened the bar, and Nicole turned on her DJ equipment for the big bash everyone was having a good time dancing and hanging out, except for Spike who sat in the corner looking dejected till Dawn came up to him. “Hey tall, pale, and skinny, whats wrong aren’t you glad to be all alive?” Spike looked up at her frowning, “Hey Li’l Bit I’m fine just thinking about what to do after this.” Dawn looked puzzled she pulled a chair up to him and sat down facing him. “What do you mean your not staying?” He sighed, “I don’t really have a reason too stay here. Your almost grown so you don’t need me to look after you, Buffy won’t need me with Faith around and noone else really wants me around so there you go.” Dawn took Spikes hand into hers making him look up at her. “We do need you Spike your one of the best fighters we have around so don’t even think about leaving. Now you need to get up and party your starting to look like Angel sitting here all broody.” Spike looked like he was going to beat her on the spot but her knew she was joking with him and started to laugh. “Ok but you gotta dance with me and I’m going to need a bloody drink or two, I hope they have something imported and not that might as well be piss domestic beer.”

Willow and Tara were talking with Buffy, Joyce, and Faith, they were talking about what to do for work. The girls all had decided to go back to school, with Tara, and Willow only needing to finish off a few classes and Buffy needing a year and a half they had decided to check out the community colleges in the area and Faith still needed to finish high school so they decide they would look for a good high school for Faith, Dawn and anyone else that needed to go. Buffy saw Dawn dancing with Spike and giggled everyone looked to see what she was laughing at and saw they pair dancing like wild monkeys arms and legs everywhere, it caused them all to laugh. Buffy decided to go get more drinks, “Anyone want anything to drink?” she asked as she got up she took their orders and started to head towards the bar when Tara decided to go with. They got to the bar which Nicole had gotten her friend to run, ordered the drinks and sat to wait for them. It was silent between the two for a bit when Buffy spoke up. “I never got to thank you Tara.” Tara looked puzzled. “For what?” “Being there for me, I really needed someone that wouldn’t judge me and you were there even when you didn’t need to be.” Tara smiled, “No problem, that’s what friends are for.” Buffy shrugged “Yeah I know, Just remember if you ever need to talk just call ok.” Tara got up and hugged Buffy, “Of course.” Just then the LA crew came in the doors.

OK Hope you like it! Feedback Please!

:pinky :dumbo :love

-Mal-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:04 am 

I loved the update! :clap :bow I am glad that everyone is home. I don't like that vision that Cordy had. :yikes This is going to get ugly. Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

------------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:34 pm 

Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!:D It was great and definitley worth the wait! I didnt like Cordy's vision tho, i hope they stop it! But the update was great and i hope the next one will be up soon?please?

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Edited by: Doppelganger5x5 at: 2/20/04 11:35 am

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:13 am 
OH OH OH, please... another update!?!?!?! Great fic... Really would like to see another update soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:15 am 
:bigwave :kitty :kgeek

I'm Back I've decided that even though I have to work at 11am I needed to get this out because it's one of my favorite parts yet! Laughter Surprise Suspence and Evil! Lets go with the show Kiddies! :kdevil :pinky

In Limbo

Elizabeth Maclay was waiting for The Powers to send her back to earth she was getting impatient, she had been waiting for years for this to happen she had business to attend to. She had been sitting in her room looking down at her family, it was sad how things had turned out for her children but she was happy for her daughter. Her daughter had done what she couldn’t, she got away and she was so proud of her. Her son and husband were another story all together, they were mean and not worthy of the love that her and her daughter had given them. It had been a long wait but it was worth it she was going home and this time she wouldn’t let anyone or thing stand in her way she was a woman with a mission. When The Powers came to get her she was so happy, she was ready she knew it was late on earth but she knew that her daughter was up. She went to the court-like meeting room ready to take on the world.

In Seattle

The banquet room almost went silent at the entrance of the newcomers Nicole turned the music down and watched as Buffy and the rest of the core scoobies got up and walked over to the doors. Buffy went up to Angel and hugged him. “Hey stranger what are you guys doing here?” Angel shrugged his shoulders. “I have no idea, all I know was one moment Cordy was awake and she made us board a plane for here.” Tara walked up to Cordelia hugging her. “Couldn’t get enough of us Cord?” Cordelia laughed “You know me I love spending my time with you guys. I mean how many people get to say they got to spend their afterlife with a bunch of people that they care about, just to get thrown back to earth and living.” Jessica and Nicole made their way towards the group, as they approached Tara noticed them, “Hey guys do you have enough rooms for these guys?” Nicole thought about it, “Yeah if a few of them don’t mind sharing apartments. How many are there?” “Oh sorry my manners just left me. Jess, Nicole, this is Angel, Cordelia, Fred, Lorne, Gunn, and Wesley. They are good guys they help us save the world from LA.” Jess and Nicole shook hands with everyone when a blonde came in struggling with luggage. “Hey boss where do you want me to put this stuff.” She couldn’t see with all the bags and tripped over her own feet. The bags went everywhere and she was flat on her face. Everyone started to laugh it seemed to be the ice breaker everyone needed. “Oh that’s great everyone laugh at me go ahead just remember I used to be the one laughing at you.” This just made them laugh even harder, “I think that’s why it more funny than normal.” Buffy pointed out. Spike came over and helped her up off the floor. “Harm, next time try not to carry so much damn stuff then maybe you wouldn’t fall on your bleeding face.” Cordelia pointed towards Harmony, “And this boys and girls is Harmony.” “Yeah how did ya get hooked in with the pouf and his do gooders over there Harm?” Spike asked. “Well I work as his personal assistant, you know at Wolfram and Hart.” “So Angel Harm’s your personal ASSistant?” Spike said emphasizing the ASS in assistant. “More like my personal pain in the ASSistant.” Buffy groaned at that one, “Oh my God there is another apocalypse isn’t there?” Angel looked at Buffy like she had lost it. “Why would you say that?” She put her head in her hands. “Well lets see most of my friends and family that were dead are alive, you and your gang are here, and your making jokes,” she paused “With SPIKE, the world is coming to an end, it must be Tuesday.” Willow tapped Buffy on her shoulder “No it’s Sunday, but your right there is a lot going on for everything to be ok.”

In Limbo

It was time she was going back she stood there feeling the flames take over her body the cooling effect they had was wonderful she was happy. This was her last thought before she fell asleep.

In Seattle

Everyone was still hanging out having a good time when a harsh wind started to blow across the dance floor. Everyone started to move away when a pile of ash appeared in the center of the floor, as it burst into flames everyone stayed back as far as possible the ground rumbled and the wind grew stronger and as soon as it began it stopped. Tara noticed the body before anyone else. “Mamma!” It was the only word she could utter out before she fainted. “Oh my god Tara.” Willow rushed and caught her before she hit the floor, easing her gently to the ground. Jessica and Nicole walked over to the new body on the floor. Nicole looked up, “It’s my aunt, umm, Tara’s mom Elizabeth.” Jessica kneeled next to the woman checking to see if she was still breathing. “She’s ok but she’s asleep and most likely will be for awhile. Let’s get her into a room till she wakes up.” “We have an extra bed in our apartment, I know Tara would want her to stay with us.” Willow looked down at her lover slightly worried she had her head cradled in her lap, “Could someone get me a damp rag or something?” Brittany rushed out from behind the bar and handed a towel to Willow. “Here you go, maybe we should get her to her room?” Willow nodded and Faith came over picking her up as Buffy went to pick up Elizabeth. They got them up to the rooms and got everyone else situated with sleeping accommodations, and decided to have a meeting in the morning when everyone would be up.

Willow was sitting in her room with Tara waiting for her to wake up. She was looking up some stuff on her laptop when she heard Tara start to move, she looked over just in time to see her open her eyes. She set the laptop down on the floor and lay next to her lover. “Hey baby don’t do that it scares me.” “ Will sweetie? Was I just in a really weird dream or did I just see my mother’s resurrection?” Willow giggled, “Promise not to faint again?” Tara gave her a look that said “Don’t mess with me.” “Yes Tara you did.” Tara sat up trying to get out of bed, Willow grabbed her pulling her back. “Don’t worry she is in our spare room sleeping it’s going to take a bit for her to get up.” Tara relaxed and turned kissing Willow soundly on the lips. “Thank you sweetie.” She mumbled against Willows lips.

In Hell

She has arrived in Seattle Sir. Warren kneeled before a huge Obsidian chair it had bones all over it and jewels sparkled off of it. In it’s seat sat what looked to be a man hidden in the shadows till he moved forward then you could see his skin was black as tar with red tattoo like markings all over his face with a bright red goatee and his eyes were milky white his teeth were sharp, pointy and as white as a new color crayon with a black forked tongue, but one of the oddest features was his hair, not really hair it was bright red horns smallish ones that made a Mohawk on his head and two other horns right out of his forehead. Not to mention the various sliver rings and barbells in his skin. “It’s perfect Mr. Meers,” He grinned a smile that made the killer in front of him recoil in disgust. “The pawns are all set in place now you get your ass back up there and make sure that everything goes smoothly.” He stood up showing he was well over six feet tall his khaki pants sort of baggy on him and his white tennis shoes made him look like some skater kid. “Because if my plans get Fucked That what you will be. Got me kid?” Warren Just nodded. “Good Now get the Fuck out of here before I kick your ass again.” Warren Got up and walked into the portal that had opened behind him.

Ok more soon I'm having more time to type so that means faster updates! And thanks you guys for all the feedback it's loved like a teddy bear! :flower :flower :flower :flower & :love :love :love :love

-Mal-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:18 am 
WELL DONE :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

I can take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:30 am 

I loved the update! :clap :bow The Angel gang is here. YAY! :pinky And :tara 's mom is back. :willow must be glad. She always wanted to meet her. :willow freaked when :tara fainted. I'm with Buffy here, end of the world time-Again! :sheep Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:46 am 

Wow that was great! That was my fav update so far....i think...i dunno...they've all been so good its hard to choose!!:D Well i hope you get more time to write cuz i need to :read more!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:26 pm 
AAAHH, definitely a refreshing piece to read. Great work... I know it has been a while but I still want to say that I like it. Keep it up and hope to see more soon... =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:09 pm 

Hey Kittens sorry it's taken so long to get an update up. I've been so busy with moving to Chicago from Seattle and trying to get a job. I still don't know my way around and I don't have a car. :( I've been here for a week now it's fun here! but good thing is my friend lets me use his laptop because he is too busy playing video games! :D so I'm working on this fic as much as possible. I tried to update a few times but the damn thing wouldn't let me so let's hope this works out!:moo

Title: If Your Gone

Author: Mallory A.K.A. tararosenburg

E-mail:mmusicqueen@hotmail.com

Rating: PG-13 It’s gonna hit NC-17 in the future

Disclaimer: I don’t own Anything dealing with Buffy that’s all on Mutant Enemy, Joss Whedon, all the writers and those Big money Hollywood folk, UPN and a bunch of other ppl I don’t know. The title is taken from the Matchbox20 song "If Your Gone". So I only have right to my original char’s.

Feedback: Is more welcome than an issue of Playboy with all the Girls from Buffy. This is my first fic and if I screw up I need to know. : )

Parings: W/T More parings will come.

Summary: We start where Joss left us well sort of the Gang is on their way to where ever the road takes them. We are going to bring some people back good and evil and everyone will get what they deserve.

Warning: It’s going to be a bit choppy for a bit going from scene to scene. But hold on it’s just for a bit.

Thoughts are in <>, Flashbacks are in the ~~~~’s

Thanks to all the kittens that have read my first fic this is for you! :kitty :flower :love :dance

In Seattle

Tara Maclay woke to sunlight in her face and still sleepy she rolled over reaching for her lover but found an empty spot in her bed. She sat up trying to figure out where Willow could have disappeared to, and then she remembered the night before. Tara got out of bed and grabbed her robe covering her cream colored man-styled pajamas with pink and green pinstripes. She walked barefoot across the cool wood floor towards the living room. She heard willow talking from the kitchen and went towards her voice then she heard a sound she hadn’t for years the sound of her mother laughing. The last time she remembered hearing it she was seventeen, only weeks before her mother had passed away.

~~~~~~~ It was a nice day for Seattle the sun was shining the weather was warm and for once there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. A young Blonde haired teen sat cross-legged with her back against an old willow tree in the back yard of her home, as she meditated happy to have the sun out for her daily routine. She had been outside for an hour before her mother came looking for her. "Tara where are you, we have things to do before the others get here." Elizabeth Maclay walked out to the back porch and looking out towards the tree that Tara had loved from the moment they had moved to the house, Tara had been thirteen at the time and now today was her seventeenth birthday all of Tara’s cousins were coming for the big joint birthday party they had every year. Everyone always thought that it was strange that the girls were all born at the same time on the same day but Tara was three years older than Nicole and Jessica. Elizabeth walked up to Tara and took a seat in front of her sitting in the same fashion she held her hands out Tara knowing that her mother was in front of her took her hands they sat there passing energy back and forth to each other. After about ten minutes they got up and walked back towards the house, when Donnie ran into them running from his best friend Jeff who had a Super soaker, Jeff didn’t know that Tara and Elizabeth were outside and came out and started to shoot the water gun and hit them both. It was so funny that they couldn’t get mad they just laughed. Tara loved it when her mother laughed it was like music to her ears. The times of laughter had been few and far in between, Elizabeth was sick with cancer the kids knew and so did their father they didn’t talk about it much they just wanted to live their lives as normal as possible. They had partied all day and night having a great time with the family and the girls were happy to spend their birthday together. It was a night to remember. And remember she did because it was the last time she heard her mother laugh because a few days later she had gotten really sick and had been taken to the hospital Tara had stayed with her the night she died, holding her hand. ~~~~~

Tara walked into the kitchen tears streaming down her face looking at her mother, "Mamma." Elizabeth got out of her chair and hugged her daughter so happy to see her it had been to long. "Oh my Tarebear it’s ok honey don’t cry it’s all ok I’m back sweetie." Willow was touched to see them together it made her angry with her own parents they hadn’t even known about her getting out of Sunnydale alive till she had contacted them, And even then all they did was offer to send her money to make up for it. She had them send the money because she knew they would need it to get by till she could find a way to break into the council’s accounts. Tara let go of her mother and sat in a chair at the table Willow got up and grabbed Tara a cup of coffee. "Momma, how, why now, what happened?" Tara was full of questions for her mother it made Elizabeth smile seeing her daughter so happy and full of life she knew her death was hard on the girl and Donald SR. didn’t help with that at all. "Well baby-girl I just happened to be in the same place as you were, just waiting for The Powers to send me back. I was only a few rooms down from you but they wouldn’t let me see you something about you not knowing I was going back. Willow had a question and decided to voice it. "Umm Mrs. Maclay why didn’t they send you back before now in fact why did they wait to send everyone back now?" "Because they wanted to wait till after the fight with the first they didn’t want to risk loosing us to that fight they knew you could handle it on your own without us." Willow looked puzzled "So they wanted to keep you from getting hurt by The First?" Elizabeth nodded "Sort-of, it’s more like we are the second front in the fight." Tara was confused "I thought they killed the first mom?" "The First is more quiescent right now than dead you can’t really kill The First Evil but you can put it away for a while. Destroying the hellmouth weakened it a lot but it will come back and try to finish what it started." Willow got up grabbing more coffee not wanting to believe what was happening. "So your telling me that we have to deal with that damn ghost again? Guess we should tell Buffy." Elizabeth got up putting her cup in the sink, "There is more we not only have The First but another Prophecy to deal with." Tara groaned putting her head on the table "What this time, Flying monkeys and dancing cows, or how about little blue elves that make evil man eating cookies." Elizabeth chuckled at the thoughts her daughter had. "No but it has to do with you and your cousins, you all are part of something special and I want them to be here when I tell you what it is. **********************************************

Jonathan was happy to be alive, he was even happier to see that Andrew had decided to join the good side in the fight of good and evil. He was in his room when he heard a knock at the door. "Come in." The door opened to reveal Andrew with a tray. "What’s that you got over there Andrew?" Andrew handed him the tray "Food I figured I’d make you something to eat." Jonathan looked into Andrews eyes and could see the guilt behind them, "I know you feel guilty about killing me but it’s ok you were under some very powerful stuff there if it had been the other way around I’m pretty sure I would have done the same thing." Andrew shook his head, "No you would have done the right thing. You were always better than us." Jonathan looked down at his feet. "I was a coward, I just didn’t have what it took to be a bad guy." Andrew sat next to Jonathan and put his arm around him. " Hey at least you didn’t want to be bad therefore making you a better person than me or Warren." **********************************************

Dawn had spent the better half of the morning trying to sleep but the loud music from the living room was keeping her wide awake. She had no clue what Nicole was doing but it was killing her beauty sleep. She got out of bed and walked into the living room to see Nicole dancing in front of the TV playing her video game again. "What are you doing?" Nicole was breathing hard trying to keep up with the beat of the music she held up a finger to tell Dawn to wait one moment she was moving like crazy across the dance pad sometimes jumping around to reach two places at once. When the song stopped she waited for her score to come up. She seemed mad that it was only a "B" she turned off the game and grabbed a bottle of water and a towel to wipe the sweat off her face. "So what’s up Dawn?" She finally asked. Dawn stood in front of her with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. "Other than waking me up so damn early nothing." Nicole nodded in understanding. "Sorry not used to having rommies. Dawn sat next to her, "It’s cool just try to keep it down next time." Nicole took a long drink of her water. "No problem, hey want to go out for coffee or something? My treat!" Dawn thought about it for a moment, "Sure why not, let me get dressed first." "Ok let me grab a shower, I’m pretty sure you don’t want me to be all stinky while your trying to eat." Dawn laughed at the older girl "Of course you might scare someone away." Nicole stuck her tongue out at Dawn and walked into her room.

Dawn got up to go get dressed when she remembered that she hadn’t been clothes shopping yet. Therefore leaving her with nothing to wear. She went to Nicole’s room and knocked. Nicole opened the door a few moments later, "What’s up? Dawn blushed noticing Nicole was in a bath robe that didn’t get tied tightly enough to close it completely. Catching Dawns eyes she looked down and noticed that her top half wasn’t completely covered. "Oops! Sorry bout that, didn’t mean to expose myself to ya." she closed her robe and made sure it was tightly tied so nothing else showed. "So Kiddo did ya need something?" Dawn nodded, "Well I just remembered that I haven’t had a chance to go shopping for new clothes yet." Nicole arched an eyebrow slightly confused for a moment then she put two and two together. "Oh, ok come in then I got some stuff you can fit." Dawn walked into the room, Nicole opened her closet. " Ok Kiddo, shirts are in here." she walked over to a dresser, "Jeans, Slacks, Sweats, anything that goes on your bottom half are in here." Dawn giggled at Nicole as she walked over to another closet. "In this one is under-things for my friends that forget their own, every couple of months I go out and buy new stuff just in case I do believe that there should be some to fit you." Dawn looked inside and was surprised to see tons of new Socks, Bras and Underwear. "Wow, you must have a lot of friends." Nicole laughed, "Well not really but enough." "Well your friends must love you, I Don’t know anyone that would do that for their friends." Nicole shrugged her shoulders, "Dawn I have a ton of money and nothing to do with it, so most of it goes on others than myself." "Well that’s nice of you." Nicole just nodded and walked into her bathroom. ‘Wear whatever you want just keep your hands off my leathers!" With that she closed the door.

Dawn looked through the clothes till she came across a pair of black low rise jeans. She was looking for a shirt when she saw one that was white with Bright Pink writing on the front that said ‘Satan’s Li’l Helper’. On the back was a very well endowed devil girl in a shiny black Bra and black Daisy-duke cutoffs she had a cute little tail poking out of the shorts and a pitchfork in her hand. It smiled sadistically at Dawn almost as if it was begging her to wear the shirt. "And wear it I will" she thought to herself, she when and got a pair of undies and a bra and got dressed and grabbed a pair of black socks. She looked through Nicole’s shoes till she found a pair of red Doc Martins. As soon as she was done getting dressed Nicole came into the room, she started to laugh once she saw what Dawn was wearing. "What is so funny?" Dawn turned and asked slightly confused till she saw that they were dressed alike except for on Nicole's shirt it had The Devil on it and in red writing it said. 'I'm Satan, who the Fuck are you!?!' They both even had on the same pair of Doc's. "Ok kiddo lets hit the road so we can get back before people start wanting us to do stuff." Dawn nodded, Nicole started to grab her bike helmets, "Umm aren't we taking your car?" Nicole shook her head no. "Why take a car when i've got bikes to choose from." She handed Dawn a helmet it was black with white pentacals and red equal armed crosses. Nicole looked at dawn who looked slightly scared. "You ok on a bike kid? Cuz if you can face the evil in Sunnydale then I figure you can hold on while I drive." Dawn looked at Nicole, "Oh I'm fine on a bike I just don't know if you can drive one." With that said she stuck out her tounge and walked out the door, leaving Nicole dazed. As Nicole locked her door she thought to herself, 'That girl is going to be the death of me.'

OK so hope you liked it sorry again it took so long but i hope this makes up for it.:heart

-Mal-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:02 pm 
Glad to see you back, and I hope the job search goes well for you. Touching reunion:heart I wonder what the prophecy is about, but I'll wait patiently to find out. Thanks for the update.:)

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:34 am 
:bigwave tararosenburg :flower ,

I loved the update! :clap :bow The flashback with :tara was really sweet. Makes me feel even worst for :willow having such sucky parents. :rage I love Dawn and Nicole! :love The I'm Satain and Satian's lil helper shirts are a trip! :lmao :lmao They so have to hook up! :pray :pray

Quote:
'That girl is going to be the death of me.'

I love that line! And I have a feeling that she is right! :whistle

Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

-----------------------------------------

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 4/23/04 8:37 am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:50 am 

Hey Ya'll just wanted to let you know that I'm working on the next part and it should be up real soon I got up this morning and felt like typing! :kgeek So there will be more soon! Thanks for the feedback I really love to know what ya'll think!:D So I go back now to my writing! laters! :moo

-Mal-

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:42 am 
:bigwave Ok Kittens :kitty I felt bad because I didn't update sonner so i decided to gove ya'll a little prezzie! and that my friends is a little hot Willow and Tara lovin. Now be gentle it's my first time with the smut. So I'll run now and leave you with a nice update! :yikes

In Willow and Tara’s Apartment

Willow was on her laptop getting more furniture for the apartment when she heard a knock on the door. When she answered it she saw Xander and Anya. “Hey Anya, welcome back!” she gave Anya a hug. “ Thanks Willow, and how are you and Tara doing have you given her orgasms yet?” Willow and Xander Blushed “Umm.. Well that is really none of your business Anya.” Willow answered. They stood there for a few minutes in awkward silence till Xander decided to say something. “Will we were wondering if you wanted to come with us and Jessica to take the new slayers that are going home to the airport?” “Sure let me tell Tara and her mother and then we can head out. You guys can just sit in the living room till I get done.” Willow walked into her room to find the two blonds sitting on the bed Tara’s head on her mothers lap while Elizabeth ran her fingers through it. “Hey you two, I’m going to go out for a bit, take the SIT’s going home to the airport.” Tara got off the bed and walked over to Willow. “Do you have to go with?” Willow chuckled at the sad puppy-dog eye’s Tara was giving her. She pulled her into a hug. “Yes love I have to go with, but I’ll be back soon. Do you need anything while I’m out?” Tara shook her head no “Just for you to get back as fast a possible.” Willow pulled Tara in for a searing kiss that would have lasted longer if Elizabeth hadn’t made a little coughing sound to get their attention. Both girls looked at the older woman turning so red that they were giving Willow’s hair a run for it’s money. “Sorry momma.” Elizabeth shook her head, “No need to apologize girls, just knowing that my daughter has someone that loves her so much makes me happy.” Willow smiled, “Thank you Mrs. Maclay I love her very much she is my world.” She looked into Tara’s eyes seeing the happiness that her words had brought her lover. “Well Willow I think you should get going so you get back soon, and from now on no more of this Mrs. Maclay stuff your family we don’t need such formalities, you can call me Elizabeth.” Willow nodded her head. Tara gave Willow one more quick kiss, “Ok love get going so you can get back.” “Ok Baby, I won’t take to long I promise.” With that Willow left to go get the new slayers back home.

Inside the Hellmouth

It was dark except for the torches that lit a path towards an opening inside the caved in cavern. A cloaked figure kneeled at the feet of a man dressed as a preacher. “Now I don’t want this fucked up, you do your job and gather your brethren then make your way to the Slayer and her little group. They are getting help and the boss don’t like that.” He handed the figure a dagger that glinted from the flames on the torches. “Now get up, you do understand that there is no room for failure or you die if you aren’t already dead.” The Bringer got up and nodded. “Good! Now get the fuck out of here your wasting time.” The Bringer turned and ran off to do his job”

Caleb sat in a chair waiting but his wait wasn’t long. “Now that is done it’s almost time for me to come into play.” Caleb stood up and walked to stand next to what looked like The Slayer herself till it decided to move and walked through Caleb. “What are we going to do about the interference of The Powers?” The First nodded in thought, “We will let them think they have us beat, but we are going to use our little friends in Hell to make The Slayer and her little group weak. Then we go in for the kill.” Caleb laughed at this thought. “Well might as well hit the road boss, I got an appearance to make that bitch thinks she killed me but it’s amazing what pure conviction and a few spells can do for a person. The First looked at Caleb anger in it’s eyes, “Don’t make your self known if you do you will fuck up my plan and give them a heads up. That’s the last thing we need, and if you do nothing will bring you back. Understand?” Caleb looked at The First, “Yes Boss.”

In The Apartments

Buffy was in the basement of the apartments that had been turned into a training gym. She was using the punching bag trying to think. She knew that there were some issues she need to work out but she couldn’t decide the order she wanted them done. She hit the bag repeatedly harder each time. Faith was outside the door behind Buffy watching her attack the bag. “Hey B, got something on your mind?” Buffy had no clue faith was there so she jumped in surprise to look at the younger slayer. Which caused her to miss the return of the Bag that struck her and knocked her to the ground. Faith rushed over to Buffy to help her up. “Ouch I hate when that happens.” Buffy said rubbing her back. “Ya must have a lot on your mind B for that to happen.” “Yeah I guess I just don’t know what to do anymore. I thought I was done but with the recent chain of events I’ve got a bad feeling about everything.” Faith nodded, “Wanna spar?” was the simple reply from Faith.

In Angel’s room

Lorne was waiting for Angel to wake up but he was growing impatient and wanted to talk to him now. So he decided to wake him up. “Angel, Angel, Wake up.” He started yelling at the vampire trying to get him to wake up. In the process waking Cordelia, her and Angel had been up late talking and now she was being awoken by Lorne she was not happy. She walked into Angels room to see what was going on. “Lorne, what are you trying to do wake the dead?” She stopped and thought about what she said and then looked at Angel. “I guess you are. Well can you keep it down so us living people can sleep?” Lorne walked over to her, “Sorry sweetie, but I needed to ask him a question and he won’t wake up.” “Well maybe I can answer it for you.” Lorne thought about it for a moment. “Well I was wondering who owned this place because that little club they had last night has serious potential.” Cordelia looked at Lorne as if he had lost his head again. “That is what you wanted go away now and don’t came back till we wake up and invite you in. How did you get in here anyway?” “The door was unlocked.” Cordelia pushed him towards the door, “Go find Buffy she will know the answer.” She pushed him out the door slamming it shut and the sound of the locks sliding into place could be heard. She went to check on Angel seeing he was asleep still she went to close the door. “Thanks Cordy I didn’t want to deal with him.” She turned around, “How did you act asleep with all of that noise!?!” “I have no clue.” “Night Angel.” “Good morning Cordy.” Cordelia left him to sleep as for her she was awake now so she started to get dressed for the day.”

In the Ballard area

Nicole had just parked her bike in the back parking lot of some restaurant, pulling off her helmet she turned to face Dawn. “So how was the ride, can I drive or what?” Dawn took off her helmet and stuck her tongue out at Nicole. “I suppose you can drive it I mean I’m still alive.” Nicole hopped off the bike. “Keep talking like that kid and your paying for breakfast.” Dawn got off the bike and looked around, “Where are we anyway?” Nicole started to walk through a really small alleyway, “Welcome to my favorite place to get breky. Beth’s Café home of the 12 egg omelet.” Dawn looked shocked, “The what?” Nicole laughed, “Yeah you heard me a 12 egg omelet.” They went inside it was small, dark, and Smokey, but Nicole loved it. There were hand drawn pictures taped all over the walls most in crayon. Nicole got them a place to sit and some menus. “So kid do you like omelets?” “First of all lets get something straight I have a name and it’s not Kid! Second yes I do like omelets.” Nicole looked taken back by the girls comment. “Sorry didn’t mean to offend you. I didn’t mean anything by it, I like to give people nicknames ok. How do you fell about ham and cheese with mushrooms?” Dawn thought about it, “Yeah that sounds good. And I guess you can call me Kid just don’t do it in front of everyone else.” When the waitress came to take their order Nicole ordered the 12 egger and asked for a coloring kit the waitress came back a moment later with paper and a cup of crayons. Dawn and Nicole spent the morning eating, talking, and drawing.

In Limbo

The Powers knew they had a lot to do. And one of those things was getting some more help to the Scoobies. There was only so much they could do from the Heavens. But they were going to send as much reinforcements as they could. Even if it meant sending a six year old back to earth. It was a pink room in Limbo for the little girl she hadn’t had company in years but a few days ago a tall black man came into her room and stayed with her. He told her his story and how they were on a mission from The Powers , he tested her magical abilities and she watched the world that her mother still lived in with him. He told her that they were going back soon but The Powers wanted to make sure she was ready. The time was coming soon and she was happy she hadn’t been with her mom in three years, and missed her terribly.

In Willow and Tara’s Apartment

Willow got home to find Tara and her mother in the kitchen cooking what looked like a feast. “Did we invite the Army for dinner?” Tara turned to see Willow while Elizabeth laughed at the redheads humor. Tara walked over to Willow and kissed her on the cheek going to the fridge to get the cream cheese for the mashed potatoes. “ Not the Army Will, just the gang, and my cousins and Brittany,…. Ok an Army of sorts.” Willow giggled at her girlfriend. “Well I guess I should get dressed. Do we have enough room for everyone?” Elizabeth looked around the apartment. “We’ll be fine I’ve fit more than this in a place a lot smaller.” Willow shrugged her shoulders “Ok if you say so.”

Willow went off to the shower she had been in there for about five minutes when she heard the door open. “Umm I’m in here.” Tara’s voice came through loud and clear, “I know that’s why I’m in here.” Tara opened the shower curtain and got in behind Willow, she wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist and started to plant little kisses on the redheads neck. “Umm… T-Tara, Baby, your mother is so in the kitchen.” Willow was breathless and was getting very excited. “Actually Will’s she went to the store for some stuff we needed that we forgot earlier. So we have some time to ourselves before she gets back.” Willow turned in Tara’s arms capturing her lips fiercely, passion burning through their veins pushing them closer to each other even the water couldn’t get between them. Tara’s hands slid down Willows body till it reached her most sensitive flesh, slipping a finger into her folds she could feel Willow’s wetness coating her digit as she slipped it inside her lover. “Oh Baby, YESSSS, Tara, more Baby.” Willow thought she was going to explode from the mere touch of her lover. Tara slid another finger deep inside her girlfriend moving them faster and deeper the way she knew Willow liked it. Willow was moving wildly against Tara’s body she kissed her neck and then latched on sucking like crazy. Tara knew there would be a hickey there but she was ok with it as long as she was with Willow she would wear love bites for the rest of her life. “Oh Goddess, Tara don’t stop, Please Baby give me more.” Tara kept her fingers busy as she slid down the length of Willow’s body nipping at her skin as she went latching onto her nipples and biting lightly. She kept working her way down till she reached her throbbing mound of flesh. Extending her tongue to taste her lover she slipped it into slick folds and searched for the little button that would make her girl explode. Willow was in pure ecstasy, the feel of Tara’s tongue moving around her clit was almost too much she was so close to the point of no return bucking against the fingers and tongue that invaded her space so well. “Oh shit, Tare, I’m so close, keep going Baby, don’t stop, never stop.” Tara choose that moment to slide a third finger into Willows flowing pussy, she reached deep and hit the spot men have been trying to find for centuries. For Willow it was the final thing to push her over the edge. “OH GODDESS, BABY, OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” Willow was yelling at the top of her lungs, she yelled so loud that it hurt, but she wasn’t going to let it stop her. She didn’t care if the whole building heard her she would let her lover know how good it felt to be back in her arms. Her knees gave out and she fell to the bottom of the tub with Tara they held each other tightly, “I love you too Willow, you don’t know how much I’ve missed this, my beautiful Red Headed Goddess. You are my world and I only want us to be happy forever.” Tears were falling out of Tara’s eyes as she spoke, Willow looked up to see this and cupped her lovers face and started to kiss the paths the tears had made. She pulled back “We will always be happy Baby as long as we have each other.” They got up from the floor of the tub and proceeded to wash one another. Willow tried to return the favor to Tara but Tara would only respond, “This is for you today my love, I can wait.” Willow vowed she wouldn’t have to wait long.

In kitchen Elizabeth had come home a lot sooner than expected and was trying to ignore the sounds coming out of the bathroom by cooking and turning the radio up really loud. she thought to herself.

In Jessica’s Apartment

Jessica and Brittany were in the living room watching The Learning Channel (TLC) laughing at the “Fashion Experts” on the show What Not To Wear. “These people should never be allowed to work in clothing stores, they have no idea how to dress people.” “Jess, your just jealous because you don’t know how to dress your self.” Brittany laughed at her girlfriend. “Hey I do to know how to dress I just don’t see the point of putting someone in something they obviously would never wear that girl looks uncomfortable in that dress and she so doesn’t need those heels she is already like six feet tall.” Brittany just laughed at her. “So have you seen Tara yet?” Jessica acted like she didn’t hear her and looked at the TV. “Jess, don’t play the silent game with me. Have you or haven’t you?” Jessica got off the couch and went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. She opened it and took a long drink. “No I haven’t. Why are you asking?” Brittany got up and walked to her girlfriend taking the water from her a drinking from it. “Because I thought you would have by now, I figured that was what you were doing while I was asleep. Due to the fact your side of the bed was cold when I woke up.” Jessica shook her head no. “I went for a run then I went to take the girls to the airport.” “So why haven’t you gone up to see her yet?” Jessica sat on the counter. “Because I’m scared that it’s all a dream that I will wake up and she will still be dead.” Brittany placed herself between Jessica’s legs and hugged her. “It’s not a dream love, trust me it’s real.” Jessica started to cry, “if it’s real then why didn’t they bring Sam back too.” Brittany knew that the death of the little girl hurt Jessica a lot and she knew she still thought about it all the time but there was nothing they could do. “I dunno, Love I dunno.”

In Hell

Travers stood in the dark room again, the heat was so bad this time he swore that his clothes were going to spontaneously combust and of course the giant spotlight didn‘t help. “Well what do you want this time?” The Powers were not happy with Travers he had withheld important information from The Slayer and her friends, and it seemed that they had to make their point clear with him. “Quentin, why do you insist on pissing us off? You know you were supposed to give the Red Witch the codes for the councils hidden accounts, yet you didn’t.” “This is why I’m here? Because I didn’t give them the codes. Well then I guess I will go do that, Good day then.” he turned to leave when a voice called out to him. “Where do you think you are going?” Quentin turned back around, “I’m going to give them the codes.” “Not by yourself your not, you messed up now we have to make sure that you’ll do as told.” Another spotlight came on showing what looked like a dentist chair and a tray filled with tools. Two demons came behind Travers and grabbed him by the arms dragging him with them towards the chair. “ What are you doing, I thought you said I was going back?” “We did we just said not alone, which means we get to give you a partner to go back with.” Travers was being strapped into the chair by the demons , he was trying to fight them but there was nothing he could do to stop them. “See Quentin we know you are smart and would most likely ditch or kill who we send with you. So we got an idea that would make sure everything would be done right. Tell me have you ever heard of an Spinederiskt Demon?” Fear went through Travers at the mention of the demon. The Powers saw his look of recognition from the mention of the name. “So you do know don’t you. Ah yes would that be because of the time you put one with one of your slayers. And because you sent one to try to take out Buffy Summers. That poor old lady died because of that. Well as you know the process will be very painful just be happy we aren’t like you and we don’t put it in your skull. It will be in you shoulder and lucky you we took it the venom from it so it won’t go off and paralyze anyone. The one we will give you is extremely smart and will make sure you will do as your told.” Travers opened his mouth to say something when a giant ball gag was placed into his mouth. One of the demons ripped his shirt and coat off of him and walked away, the other grabbed a scalpel off the table of tools and made a giant incision in his right shoulder, you could hear Travers screams slightly muffled by the ball gag. The Powers just laughed at his pain. The other demon came back with a glass jar that held Travers new “Right Hand Man” he took it out of the jar and it in Travers shoulder. It moved around the tail of it sinking into his body making it’s way to his spine when the tail reached it’s destination sharp barbs came out of the tail and connected with the spinal cord wrapping it’s self and digging deep inside. Once it was finished they closed the incision, and undid the straps holding Travers down. “Now go back and do your job right! Or next time it will be a lot worse.” With everything done Travers was sent back to earth.

In Giles’s Apartment

Giles was trying to get ready for the dinner at Willow and Tara’s he had just got out of the shower when someone knocked at his door. “Bloody hell why does this have to happen now.” He wrapped a towel around his lower half and went to answer the door. When he opened it Joyce was on the other side. Seeing his state of dress she started to blush. “Rupert I’m so sorry, I’ll come back later.” she turned to leave but he grabbed her arm. “No it’s fine come in and sit I’ll go get some clothes on.” Joyce went inside and sat on the sofa looking around it seemed he had decided to get some things from the new age such as a CD player and a newer TV he still had books but not as many as before. She didn’t have to wait long for him to return wearing light blue jeans and a white button down shirt. “Sorry about that, so did you want to talk?” he sat down next to her on the couch and faced her. “Well yes actually I just want to thank you for watching out for the girls.” Giles nodded, “Well that wasn’t a problem at all I love them as if they were my own.” She then looked at him and it wasn’t a pleasant look. “Good then you will understand why I’m also pissed off at you. Why in the hell did you leave them like that?” Giles was taken back by the sudden anger Joyce displayed. “Well it was time for them to figure out that I couldn’t always be here for them to coddle them when they needed it, They are adults Joyce they needed to grow up.” “And Dawn was she an adult? No she wasn’t Rupert and yet she had to deal with that, you knew Buffy wasn’t stable enough to take care of her, just as you knew Willow shouldn’t have been left alone to self destruct with her magic’s.” “I had no idea Willow had gone that far.” “Yes you did you were just to chicken shit to deal with it, brought back too many bad memories Ripper. And Maybe Xander‘s wedding would have worked out if the only man he thought of as a father figure was around.” Giles stood up and pointed to the door. “Go now! You have no right to come in here and attack me like this.” Joyce stood up getting right in his face. “I have every right.” “Yes says the woman who tried to burn Buffy and Willow at the stake. Who told her daughter that if she left the house to save the world she couldn’t came back. Yeah your sure June Cleaver.” Joyce turned to walk away but then turned back and slapped him. “You have no clue what the hell your talking about Rupert. Good night, I’ll see you at dinner.” She walked out of the door leaving a stunned Giles behind. His face hurt and he knew a bruise would be there by the time dinner came he just hoped nobody asked about it.

In Nicole and Dawn’s Apartment

The girls had decided to keep their outfits from the morning on at dinner to see what the reaction would be. So they were playing video games in the living room. “Die alien scum die!” Nicole was shouting at the TV, making Dawn laugh. They were playing Halo on Nicole’s Xbox, they didn’t have a plan just run around shooting the funny looking creatures on the screen. They were doing fine till Dawns cell phone rang. “Oh hold on pause the game.” She answered the phone while Nicole paused the game. “Hello? Janice hey where are you I’ve been trying to call your cell forever. Yeah mine just got charged. So where are you did your family get out of Sunnydale ok? Well that’s good your in LA, yeah I’m in Seattle. Ok well I’ll talk to you later. Bye.” She hung up her phone and grabbed her controller. But Nicole didn’t un-pause the game. Dawn looked at her, “What! Is there a reason your looking at me all weird?” “Yeah did you not hear that?” Dawn looked around, “Hear what?” Nicole walked over to the wall that was between her apartment and the one next to it. “Do you know who is in the next door apartment?” Dawn nodded her head. “Yeah Giles moved into that one today. Why?” Just then they could hear the heated argument between Joyce and Giles. Dawn looked shocked, “Oh my God, did my mom just call him Chicken Shit?” “Shush, don’t want them to know we can hear them.”

-Mal-

"Happiness is not a fish that you can catch!" From Happiness and the fish by Our Lady Peace

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:27 pm 
Great update, and smutty-bits, especially for a first-timer. There's so much going on within the story, I'll bet dinner will be a riot. Thanks for the update.:)

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:05 pm 
I'll second that motion, Great update!!! Me likey the hot and steamy. But, I laughed my butt off when Elizabeth made her comment about getting her own place. Anyhoo, great stuff and hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:58 am 

Hey Ya'll

I'd do an update soon but I had to move back to Seattle this week from Chicago, My roommates didn't pay rent so we got kicked out! :fit2 :gnome :rage :mad so now I have to wait for my friend to e-mail what I had to me. so I'm working on it don't worry. well till then there are some other great things to read on the board so explore my friends explore! :moo

-Mal-

"Happiness is not a fish that you can catch!" From Happiness and the fish by Our Lady Peace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:48 pm 

Ok I'm back Life is hell right now moving is crazy as hell!

so is falling in love more so when the girl don't want you back! :gnome :rage And my ex who is Brittany in the story well duh! that's why I called her Brittany (Smacks self) well she is pregnant! hence why I'm moving in with my bestfriend who is the girl I'm in love with! See crazy crazy in the land of black girl! (Yes self just watch the all mighty pink one dance!) :pinky (Yes I'm much better! Thank you self.) Now the update yes it's dinner time!

If You're Gone!

see previous for all that disclamer stuff!

*Willow and Tara’s apartment

Everyone was gathering for dinner they were waiting for Giles, Spike, and the Angel crew to get there. Dawn and Nicole kept looking at Joyce who was talking to Buffy and Faith, to see how her mood was but she didn’t seem upset. Willow and Tara were too busy being all cuddly to notice if anything was wrong. Jessica, Brittany, Xander and Anya were playing cards, so their attention was elsewhere. The only person that could tell was Elizabeth but she wasn’t sure if she could go up to Joyce and ask what seemed to be bothering her. So she decided to grab Dawn and Nicole who looked like they knew what was going on. “Nicole, Dawn could you help me in the kitchen please?” The girls looked up from their whispering at Elizabeth, they both noticed the look on her face. Nicole looked to Dawn and whispered, “Busted.” They got up and went into the kitchen to help Elizabeth. Once she got them in the kitchen she closed the door to it so nobody would hear them. “Ok girls spill what do you know?” Dawn kept quiet and Nicole tried to get them out of it. “What are you talking about we don’t know anything.” Elizabeth laughed, “Right and I’m the Dalai Lama.” Dawn piped up then, “Well technically you could be.” All three women laughed at Dawn s little revelation.“Ok girl’s enough games what s going on?” They proceeded to tell her about the argument they heard between Joyce and Giles, while they were telling her what happened Giles came to the apartment. He knocked on the door and Xander got up to get it. “Hey G-man, what the hell happened to you?” Xander had noticed the bruise on Giles’ face right away. “Wow that looks like it hurts.” Giles tried to play it off, “Oh I fell in the bloody shower and hit the side if the tub.” Xander knew better but let him go with his excuse. “Well we should get you one of those grip things for the tub then.” They walked into the apartment everyone else noticing the purple mark on the watcher’s face. Joyce looking more shocked than the rest she didn’t know she had hit him that hard. Nobody said anything about it not even Anya. Well she was about to say something when Dawn poked her head out of the kitchen and noticed Giles and his bruise, she could see Anya about to speak. “Hey Anya, come here for a minute.” Anya looked at Dawn and was about to protest but Dawn walked out of the kitchen walked up to Anya and grabbed her by the arm dragging her into the kitchen. “Hey, what the Hell was that about I was just going to ask Giles about his wonderful bruise and you come drag me in here?” Dawn just shook her head. “That‘s why I brought you in here. Don’t ask about it okay, it’s rude.” Anya looked like she was going to put up a fight but just crossed her arms and walked out and sat next to Xander. Once Angel and his crew got there they were waiting on Spike, they had decided to start dinner without him.

Normal conversation, well normal for this group was discussed while everyone got their food. There was a lot of food, they had roast, mashed potatoes, three types of Vegetables, salad, Tofu turkey for Tara, and Ham, Elizabeth had even gotten blood from the butcher for the Vampire s of the group.

When Spike finally came dinner was half through. Buffy caught him before he could sit down and dragged him into the kitchen.“Why are you so late Spike?” “Well Luv I swear I’ve got a good reason.” He gave her a goofy grin. Buffy was not amused he didn’t even notice her hand coming up to smack him in the back of the head it was so fast. “Ouch Bloody hell Slayer what was that about?” She crossed her arms in front of her chest and started to tap her foot.“Well that good reason you had Spike.” “Okay, God, I was out and about looking for someone I know alright.” “And that’s a good reason because?” “Well if you must know she will be able to help us out last I heard she was in this city so I figure we need more people so she can help.” “Well did you find her?” “Yeah I did we are going to meet up later and talk.” “Okay then let’s go out there and behave yourself. What do I look like a bleeding child I know how to act around people, ducks, you just worry about Tall Dark and Broody over there in his little trench coat looking like he is a hired hit-man.” Buffy looked out of the kitchen to notice that Angel had worn his trench coat to dinner. “Vampires can’t live with them can’t live without them.” Spike put his hand on her shoulder “No Luv you just like screwing us.” Buffy moved so fast that Spike didn’t have time to move before the door she had just walked out of came swinging at his face and making contact with his nose. Bloody Hell Slayer what you go off and do that for, Ya little twit? That hurt!” Everyone saw him come out clutching his nose and started to laugh at him. “Yeah Yeah Ha ha laugh at the Vamp with a bashed nose.” He said as he gave them all the finger.

Anya looked at him as he sat next to Giles looking dejected.“Hey in a few minutes you will match Giles.” She said proudly smiling till Dawn who was sitting across from her kicked her in the shin. “Ouch, that hurt why you little cow I’m going to get you.” She got up to attack Dawn when all of a sudden Dawn pulled something out of her pocket and threw it at Anya, when Anya saw what it was she ran screaming to the back of the apartment yelling. “Fucking shit, why in the hell did you do that I wasn’t going to hurt you much! Fucking little shit I hate children I’m never having any not if they do crap like that, you’re an evil little thing God Damn it!” Buffy looked at Xander. “Could you please go calm her down Xander?” “Yeah sure. But what did you throw at her Dawn?” He looked down and there in Anya’s seat was a little stuffed Bunny. “Dawn that was mean.” He looked at the teen. Then started to laugh before getting up and checking on Anya. Elizabeth, Brittany, Jessica, and the Angel crew where still confused as to what it was Dawn did to scare the Vengeance Demon so badly. Buffy who also had been sitting next to Anya picked up the bunny and set it on the table. “Yes it is true our local Vengeance Demon is deathly afraid of Bunnies.” This caused everyone to laugh. Anya heard them laughing from the bedroom she opened the door and started to yell at everyone. “Keep laughing when a fucking Bunny comes out and kills you one day who will be laughing then?” This just made them laugh harder and she slammed the door shut.

The rest of dinner went without to many more interruptions Anya would not come out of Willow and Tara’ s room until the bunny was destroyed. So Willow gave it back to Dawn after making her promise not to throw it at Anya again. She promised so Willow gave it back and Anya came out of the room. Lorne engaged in a conversation with Nicole and Jessica about the club downstairs Faith and Buffy went to patrol and check on the few new slayers that had stayed. Willow and Tara helped Elizabeth, and Joyce clean up and the guys were playing cards while Anya Cordy, Brittany, and Dawn looked at a fashion show on the TV.

Ok that's it for now! hope you like.

:peace :heart & :willow &:tara forever!

-Mal-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:40 am 
Great update, thanks.:)