The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Real Life- Kicking the muse's ass
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:14 pm 
:wave It's been so long but I will update soon I have the next chapter typed I just need to get home to post it. I move too much for my liking I'm back at my Ex's place and that cow is pissing me off her and her baby's daddy are freaking nuts ya'll! :yikes I'm trying to run away but that house has the best computer for me to use. :sob If anyone lives in Seattle please show me the way to a shrink then maybe I will become sane! Till then I say read away there are some great stories here like "Neverland" and "Growth" :dance <----- we dance for those fics! (We being me and my crazy side!) :sh This is her so called crazy side! Help she won't let me go I need to be free.... Oh shit she is comming back gotta run! :crazy Ok Kittens I think being sick has drove me off the deep end damn Bhroncitius <---- is that how you spell that? :confused anyway laters ya'll back to my reading I go!

-Mal-

"Happiness is not a fish that you can catch!" From Happiness and the fish by Our Lady Peace

Post subject: Re: Real Life- Kicking the muse's ass
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:36 pm 
Love ur story... hope u feel better..

-reds:willow

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:22 pm 
:yikes

Ok so I'm so off my norm right now but in the light of evil living situations my muse decided to come back to me! :banana So now I'm working on my fic and pondering a new one! My job and family has had me so swamped but I'm here and trying to get more out to you! look for more soon! :cool :kgeek :pinky

-Mal-

"Happiness is not a fish that you can catch!" From Happiness and the fish by Our Lady Peace

Post subject: Re: Took me forever but damnit I got an update!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:56 pm 
Downtown Seattle (Belltown Area)

Faith and Buffy were walking around looking for something to slay, so far the night had been filled with drunks, homeless people asking for spare change, and club goers. “Man this place has some great clubs I mean can you hear all that music.” Buffy just looked at Faith as if she had grown a second head. “I’m more worried about the fact that we haven’t seen any vamps or demons.” The walked down towards the Seattle Center they were near the Space needle when they heard a woman screaming. “Sounds like the Slayer signal to me B.” Buffy nodded, “Yep lets go save another life again.” Both girls ran down toward the towering structure seeing a woman being accosted by two vampires. Buffy ran up behind one and Faith was behind the other. Buffy tapped her vamp on the shoulder. “Hey did you ever think that highly populated areas might not be the best place to attack people?” He turned and looked at her while Faith took her vamp and chucked him away from the woman. The woman ran away saying thank you. The Vampire Buffy was facing growled, “You just lost me my dinner Bitch.” “Hey watch who your calling a bitch. The names Buffy you dumb fuck.” Faith was in the process of beating the shit out of her vamp she got him on the ground in a headlock keeping him from moving, “Now watch your boy get his ass kicked.” “Look Bunny I don’t give a flying fuck who you are I’m gonna make you my dinner.” Buffy started laughing “Your gonna eat me, wow you must not have a clue to who I am.” She pulled out her stake and motioned for him to attack her. “Come on lets go this should be done real quick.” He rushed at her and she side stepped him and stuck her foot out tripping him, he fell flat on his face. He got up pissed as hell and tried to rush her again this time she just punched him in the face breaking his nose blood gushing everywhere. “Fuck my nose you broke my nose! Who the fuck is you!?!” “I’m the Slayer and your dust.” She stepped up quick and plunged her stake into his chest turning him to dust.” Faith did the same to her guy and got up brushing the dust off of herself. “Nice fight B.” “Thanks Faith wanna hit the clubs?” “Sure why not.”

*************************************************************************************************************************

Willow and Tara’s Apartment

Elizabeth knew it was time to break the news to her family, but she wasn’t sure what to say to the girls. She went to the kitchen and started to make a pot of tea. She went to get the girls out of the living room. Tara, Nicole, Jessica can you come here please?” The girls got up knowing it was time for the family meeting the went to the kitchen and sat at the table waiting for Elizabeth to bring them their tea. When each one had tea in front of them she sat down. “Now I know all of you know something is going on so let me cut to the chase, the Powers have decided to activate new powers in all of you, you may have noticed that you feel slightly different than normal. Tara your powers have been active for awhile now.” Tara nodded her head, “Yeah I noticed something was off when I was in Limbo, but the Powers never said anything and I figured they would.” Elizabeth nodded, “Yes you have become an active Slayer along with Nicole and Jessica. Jessica you have also gained the magical strength you have been searching for, and once you have mastered it you will be as powerful as your cousins.” The girls sat there and thought for a minute and then jumped up cheering bringing everyone into the kitchen causing the need for a big explanation. Nicole pulled Tara off to the side, “Hey I need you to come up to my apartment for a minute.” “Ok can Willow come too?” Nicole nodded her head, “Sure no problem.” “Ok how about after we clear everyone out, Ok?” “Sure.”

When Tara had finally got everyone out of the apartment Nicole and Dawn had taken Tara, Willow and Elizabeth to their apartment. “Ok ya’ll now I’ve got a surprise for you and umm well I hope you like it.” Nicole opened the door and ushered everyone in. “Ok here we go.” She turned off the main lights and turned on the spot lights and then opened the curtain. Everyone gasped. “Oh my god it’s me.” Nicole walked up to Tara and pulled her into a huge hug. “Yeah well I wanted to remember you always and I figured this would be a good way to do it.” Tara started to cry. “Oh cuz don’t cry it’s ok.” “I-i-I know b-but it’s s-so wonderful I c-can’t believe you d-did this a-all by yourself.” “Well Dawn did help me finish at the end and Xander put the lights up for me.” “Oh shut up Nic.” Tara grabbed her into a bone crushing hug, “Hey I do need to breath.” Tara let go of her cousin. “Oops don’t know my own strength.” Everyone laughed, “Yeah now you can take down Buffy!” said Willow. Tara blushed, “Na I don’t wanna do that. Plus she has years of experience and would get me in no time.” Dawn chuckled “She’d get you huh?” Willow looked at Dawn sternly, “There will be no ‘Getting’ of my girlfriend thank you very much, well unless it’s by me.” Elizabeth covered her ears, “I so don’t need to hear this I prefer to think of my only daughter as innocently as possible.” Nicole put her arm around her Aunt, “Tara hasn’t been innocent in a long time Aunt Liz.” “Nicole you are not to old for me to put you over my knee” Nicole backed up hands in the air. “OK, I’ll back off.” Everyone laughed at Nicole’s quick retreat.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Cowgirls Inc. (Pioneer Square)

The Bar was crowded everyone looking at the two new girls running around letting off steam. They had drank and danced and rode the bull, Hell they danced on the bar with the bartenders. Cowgirls Inc. was basically like the bar out of Coyote Ugly but a lot more brighter and more spacious. Buffy and Faith were now playing pool with some guys and doing shots of Jägermeister. They were having a great time dancing and beating the guys at pool. They had already danced on the bar with the girls and rode the mechanical bull. Faith was surprised at the way Buffy was keeping up with her, normally Buffy would be passed out by now or acting so uptight that she would be ditching her for someone else to have fun with. But tonight they were head to head and Faith was not looking for anyone else to hang with. Buffy was in the middle of another shot when she felt her cell phone ring. “Jello dis be Buffy.” “Buffy are you fucking drunk?” It was Willow on the other end she was worried when Buffy and Faith hadn’t come home by 1:30am. “Dat could be a possi-poss-pos, Yeah I am.” “Buffy, put Faith on the phone.” Buffy looked up to Faith and tossed her the phone. “Yeah this is Faith.” “Faith it’s Willow I need you guys to get back Buffy is wasted and I don’t want you wandering the streets drunk.” Faith was not happy that her fun was being cut short but looking at Buffy she could tell it was indeed time to go home the blonde was dancing on the pool table and looking like she was about to start stripping. “Ok Red we will be home in a few I just gotta get Slutty off of the pool table.” Willow started to laugh, “Did you just call her Slutty?” Faith started laughing too. “I have no clue what your talking about. Later” Faith hung up the phone and noticed it was a camera phone she took a few embarrassing pictures and sent them to her e-mail before getting Buffy out of the club. She had decided to take a cab home instead of walking. “Faith I don’t wanna go I was having fun.” Buffy was pouting and whining “Come on B we need to get going Red is pissed and your shit-faced just get into the nice cab so we can go home and you an wake up in the morning with a hangover.”

Doppelganger5x5 Thanks for the support it helps alot the muse is doing a happy dance!

And to everyone else I love ya'll more to come soon!

:banana :dance :pinky

-Mal-

Edited by: tararosenburg at: 3/6/05 11:04 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:28 pm 
:bigwave

Wow its been a while since ive read this, looks like ive missed a couple updates..but im all caught up now, and the ones i missed were great as well..hope things are getting better for you and hope you can update soon!!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I will never know myself until I do this on my own,

And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed,

I will never be anything till I break away from me.I will break away,I'll find myself today.-LP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:47 pm 
YIPPEE!!! An update. I was so glad to see more posted and WOOHOO to a great update. I could not stop laughing at Anya and her bunny fear. Just hilarious. Anyhoo, great story and I hope to see more soon!!! Take care. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:09 pm 
:bigwave ,

I finally caught up on all of the updates! I love them! :clap :bow So what is up with all the would be couples? I see them coming. Are you actually going to hook them up or are you just going to tease us through it all? :glasses :eyebrow Can't wait to :read more.

Grace

------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

Post subject: Re:New Fic!!! If You're Gone, anyone still waiting for more.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:48 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Wow it has been a few years since I last updated this. I feel bad but life got in the way. I wonder if any of you are still interested in this story either way I think I shall finish this it will take some time but I am going to finish it. Now to go and hook up some old PC's and see if I can find the hard copy because I know I wrote more to this just need to find it. I will let y'all know when I get more done on this and when the next post should be in the next 24 hours or so.

Post subject: Re: New Fic!!!! If You're Gone updated 3/6!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 pm 
2. Floating Rose

24 hours eh?? Should be up by now... Please find it asap... I started reading yesterday and I'm hooked... The stories interesting and I wanna kno how willow and/or tara hurts warren... again... Lol but I really wanna see nicole and dawn together... Pretty please??? Theyr so cute together....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:37 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I am working on it now I wasn't able to find the hard copy so I have been making one with what I have so far from the postings I have on this site. Hopefully I can get something up tonight. You are actually the only person to say that more was wanted but working on it I am. Good thing it is raining today so I don't have to be responsible and do yard work so I can work on this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Well I'm a thru-and-thru she-man warren hater so any story that he is tortured and gets the crap beat out of him by tara is something I want more of... Lol u said u haven't updated in a few years... I kno the feeling.. I just updated a fan fic about SON on their site after 3 years and I got seldom comments... I hear ya on that one. Please update soon... And make that nicole/dawn thing happen will ya??? Lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Ok got the new hard copy on the laptop and have done some brainstorming. I won't get anything out tonight but I will be working on it tonight. I have some things to do outside of the house and then I will be on the laptop working on it when I get back tonight. I am feeling good about this and where it is going in my head but I am trying not to make it too complicated and that is making it a tad harder to write. I would take the laptop with me and work on it while I am out but this is my girlfriends old one and it must be plugged in at all times to work. *headdesk*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:02 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Well get it up asap and ill be (hopefully) the first to read it