The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:28 am 
Hi lovely kittens who are reading my fic - you are all so great!

Next update right after this complete with Willow/Tara cuteness and smooching!! Replies first though:

allykat: Thanks and glad you liked - all will be sorted and the Oz question answered soon enough.

sabina: Thanks and your questions shall be answered.

spot: Hi Michelle, glad you liked - all will be well with smoochies!!

Grimlock72: Hi Grimmy - you know I had my update all ready before reading your feedback and one of your observations (re: Willow/Buffy S5) made me think - hey - you'll like the next update.

Glad you enjoyed the GROWW babble - I had a hoot writing it!!

And don't be too hard on Tara - it's not that she distrusts Willow. It's more like all the weirdness from Willow and the waiting got to her and things seemed kind of surreal. Plus she had been worrying all day and it seemed Willow was not...?

And how come Willow hadn't told her Oz was around....?

Yet more unanswered questions for her and so off home she dashed to go await those answers BUT with a surreal dab of 'deja vu' to plague her until she could hear Willow make it all better.....

kindagay: Hi Jeanne you're so generous with your praise - thanks a lot - I have a feeling and I'm keeping fingers crossed you'll like the next update!!

justin: Thank you for calling the update great! And thanks for feedback - Willow is not wonky in this fic so it's all good...!!

":love" WFB

Post subject: Re: Update!! (Chapter 4)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:03 am 
Disclaimers etc. are same as before .

BUT this part is rated R because of some very very little angst and Willow/Tara smooching!!

Thoughts in italics

Chapter 4

Sometime later a breathless and distraught Tara arrived home. She paused on the front porch to catch her breath while fumbling in the pocket of her jeans for her keys.

As soon as she let herself in she called out very loudly.

"Willow - are you home?"

As Tara was just about to dash upstairs she heard Buffy call out to her from the living room.

"Hey Tara in here - what's with all the shouting?"

Tara walked in to find the Scoobies - minus Giles and Willow - seated comfortably looking like they where just hanging out.

Buffy and Xander were watching TV while Anya who was surrounded by Bridal magazines was showing off her engagement ring to Dawn.

Dawn who'd had her fill of gushing over the ring the night before was trying not to show her exasperation at not being allowed to watch TV.

"Buffy, is Willow back - have you seen her?"

Buffy worriedly noticed how breathless and upset Tara looked and said "Tara what's wrong - did you run or something? ... Willow's not back yet... what's happened? - you look upset..."

"Um no, I just.... I need to get upstairs...." With that Tara turned and headed for the stairs with a defeated stance - leaving an uncomfortable feeling hanging in the room.

Buffy looked round at everyone and then stood up. Directing her gaze at Dawn who looked the most worried she spoke up.

"Dawn could you please get a glass of water with ice and bring it up for Tara - I'm gonna find out what's going on."

Dawn was only too glad to escape from Anya and do whatever she could to help Tara - she was up in a flash and headed for the kitchen while Buffy climbed up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy knocked on the bedroom door and entered peeking in first.

Tara was on her side, sort of facing the door, clutching a pillow to her chest whilst looking like she was in a world of her own.

Just then there was a knock and an anxious looking Dawn came in with a glass of iced water and handed it to Buffy while trying not to stare too intently at Tara.

"Thanks Dawn - I'll be back down in a while." said Buffy taking the glass.

Taking the hint, Dawn shot one last worried glance at Tara and left the room.

Buffy sat down on the bed and placed a gentle hand on Tara's shoulder.

"Tara what happened to upset you - I wanna help....." Buffy said while stretching the glass of water towards her a little way.

Tara sat up, took the glass and placed it at her bedside without drinking from it.

"Buffy, did you know Oz was in town?" Tara asked after first taking a huge breath.

"Huh? What? - Is he? How do you know that?" asked Buffy in surprise, she'd not had to think of Willow's ex-boyfriend in ages.

"Because I saw him with Willow" answered Tara.

"What?! where? - what do you mean Tara, where'd you see them?"

"At the park - on my way home I saw them at a distance in the parking lot and they drove off together" said Tara with a catch in her voice.

"That's a big surprise Tara, but I'm sure there's a simple enough explanation."

With a slightly dazed look about her and in a trembly voice Tara spoke again.

"Buffy, they were laughing and looked happy together, while I'd been worrying.... W-what if, what if that's why Willow's been acting weird with me...., what if Willow's no longer happy with me and is gonna leave me and that's what she wants to talk to me about...."

"Tara, No! No way - Will loves you, she is so crazy about you, since she met you - I have never seen her so happy."

Hating to see Tara looking so upset and considering the openness with which they'd talked that morning, Buffy felt confident enough to give Tara a one-armed hug.

As she hugged her she said "Come on Tara, you know you mean the world to Willow - she'd do anything for you...."

Buffy hesitated a bit but bravely continued - "You know that time you where hurt by Glory, that was when I really got to see just how much love you and Will share - you guys are like my light at the end of a very dark tunnel."

"It was so touching to see how gentle Will was with you then - anyone else would have cracked under such pressure - like me for instance with the catatonic thing (Buffy added with a self-deprecating grimace) - but instead Willow just kept on pouring out more and more love saying she'll take care of you no matter what...."

"She called you her everything and her always" Buffy said with a wistful note in her voice and then ended her speech with a decisive -

"Willow loves you Tara"

Warmed by Buffy's words and kindness, Tara tried to compose herself and straightened up, she looked at Buffy and with a small smile and a sniffle she said "Thanks Buffy"

"That's okay Tara, anytime - I'm gonna start paying better attention to what Willow says - she's right you know, we're family and we should take better care of each other"

Buffy stood - "You rest now Tara, Willow will be home soon to kiss you all better!"

With a grin and cheeky wink at Tara's shy blush at her comments. Buffy left the room with a chuckle as she thought Yep, teasing Tara is SO fun!

As Buffy entered the living room, Dawn piped up immediately.

"Is Tara alright?"

"Yes Dawn, she's fine - don't worry okay?"

"So what was the what?" asked Xander.

"Well it seems Oz is in town and Tara never knew, and she saw him and Willow together but....

"What? Oz is back in town and Willow's been seeing him secretly?" Xander interrupted.

"Xander! That's not what I said. Willow is with Tara now and she would never...." Buffy started to say with a shocked look, but was then interrupted by Dawn who said quite firmly - "Yeah Xander, anyone can see Willow and Tara were meant to be together - Tara is the only one for Willow"

"Well, that wasn't always the case" retorted Xander.

In a rather angry tone, Buffy immediately said "What's wrong with you Xander? Don't you trust Willow?" and then she leveled a look at him and added firmly "I trust her."

"And so do I" - piped up Dawn.

"Look, all I'm saying is...." started Xander, only to pause when they all heard keys rattle at the front door as it was opened.

Barely a second later Willow waltzed in with a dreamy look on her face, carrying a large bouquet of beautiful long-stemmed red roses in one hand and a carrier bag in the other.

"Hey guys" Willow said, as she looked round for the one face she had missed all day and was dying to see.

"Aha!" said Xander.

Anya who hadn't looked up from the magazine she'd been reading while the heated discussion had been going on - now put it down on the coffee table and looked up at Willow and spoke in a mild but challenging tone.

"Willow, if you've switched teams again - you can't have Xander, we're engaged now and he's even more mine now than ever before."

"Huh?" said Willow her mouth falling open.

"ANYA!" said Buffy and Dawn simultaneously.

As for Xander he leaned forward in his seat and spoke with a smirk on his face whilst rubbing his hands together.

"So Wills - got anything you'd like to share with us? Like maybe who gave you those flowers and why you're all starry-eyed after spending time with Oz?"

"What? Xander what? - and how did you know Oz was in town?" asked an affronted Willow.

"Never mind the how - just tell us why you've been meeting Oz in secret" said Xander in a pompous tone.

Narrowing her eyes dangerously Willow said - "Xander have you gone crazy? - what are you talking about? I've not been seeing Oz in secret - sure I saw him today but that was a su...."

"So how come you didn't tell us he was back in town? Did you find out you still have a thing for us macho types and...."

"Shut up Xander! - I have no idea why you're being so obnoxious, but let me tell you something - until I met Tara I was incomplete. And for the information of someone who shall remain nameless, ANYA! (Willow spoke Anya's name loudly in contradiction to her words whilst glaring straight at her) - even if Xander was the last man on earth I still won't want him!"

"Hey!" said Xander.

"You tell him Willow" snickered Buffy and Dawn.

"Well good" said Anya with a fold of her arms and a nod of her head.

Willow still full of annoyance at Xander's distateful implications continued with a glare - "You're SO welcome to him Anya - obnoxiousness and all, and don't you dare bring up my silly childhood fantasies or the fluke kiss issues either."

"All that is in the past - once I met Tara - I found out who I was, she's my soulmate and she completes me. She is the sweestest, most gentle and caring person on earth and I'm the luckiest person in the whole world to be with her."

"Plus she's smart, very brave and beautiful too, yay for me! So stop the nonsense talk about....."

Suddenly Willow stopped her tirade and looked towards Buffy and Dawn and asked "Where is Tara?"

Buffy beaming widely spoke up - "Well Willow, she's upstairs lying down - you see she came home rather upset because..." Buffy could get no further because an agitated Willow steamed in and said -

"What? Buffy what? - my baby's upset? And you let me stay down here arguing with Xander's oversized ego?! - here hold this" said Willow.

She thrust the bunch of roses and the carrier bag into Buffy's hands and spun around making a mad dash for the stairs taking them two at a time in her desperation to go find Tara.

Buffy turned and said whilst smirking - "Xander, I suggest you go home now and you better think up a very good way to grovel and appease Willow before the next time she sees you."

Then she turned to Dawn and spoke.

"Will you stop trying to peek into Willow's shopping bag - it's private." Buffy said in her big sister voice whilst trying to fend off the pouting teenager's hands.

Meanwhile, Willow burst into her bedroom.

"Tara! Baby, what happened? Buffy said you came home upset. Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you - what happened?"

Tara who'd been lost in her thoughts whilst lying down clutching Willow's pillow to her chest - sat bolt upright when Willow burst into the room.

She was now looking at Willow with her heart in her eyes.

"Willow, w-what's going on? Are you thinking of l-leaving me? Is that what you want to talk to me about and why you've been behaving so short with me off and on lately?"

For the second time that evening - Willow's mouth fell open in shock and the arm she'd been reaching out to Tara fell to her side.

"Tara what? What the hell is going on today and why the stuttering? - Just what the heck....?! Why on earth would you ask me that?"

"I saw you with Oz and I...." Tara retorted but trailed off at the end.

Willow's eyes widened in surprise - "You saw me? Where? Why didn't you call out to me - when was this?"

"At the park earlier on today, but you were far off - I saw you and him in the parking lot getting into a truck. You were laughing and...."

Willow interrupted - "Oh baby, is that what got you upset? she said while seating down on the bed and reaching out for Tara.

"Well, I was at home before and I was missing you and worrying over what you wanted to tell me - so I decided to take a walk and then saw you with...." Tara paused and then continued after a few seconds.

"Willow - why didn't you tell me Oz was in town?"

"Baby - I didn't know he was until today - I mean, I was given a letter from him by chance on campus today telling me he'd be here in a week. But I didn't take proper notice of the date of the letter, so seeing him was sort of a surprise...." Willow trailed off and gazed at Tara with a tender look and then spoke.

"Love - I've missed you too - so much. I don't wanna talk about Oz. Let's talk about you and me."

"Sweetheart, you do know you mean the world to me - you ARE the world to me, my everything - please don't ever doubt that. I could never leave you Tara - I love you so much baby." Willow said with extreme emotion in her voice, then she planted a tender kiss on Tara's brow and gathered her into her arms in a warm and loving embrace.

"Oh Willow, I love you too and I wasn't really doubting you. I just had all this time on my hands and questions needing answers and I missed you."

"And you know last night was kinda weird with you saying things like you needed to find the best way to tell me stuff and I just didn't know what was going on or what exactly to think, and all the waiting wasn't helping either and then seeing you all happy with Oz when all I had been doing was thinking of you and worrying, I just got confused and lost my balance so to speak."

Realising she was babbling - she paused and took a breath then spoke again.

"But I'm okay now that you're home...." Tara trailed off and sighed letting her anxiety seep away as she held on tight as Willow rocked her in her warm embrace while whispering sweet nothings and murmuring words of understanding tenderly to her.

Some moments later Willow gently pulled away and spoke softly to Tara.

"Baby - I'll be back in a minute"

With that Willow got up and headed out the bedroom door only to see Buffy leaning against the wall standing some distance down the hallway holding the flowers and a vase half filled with water.

Seeing Willow emerge from the bedroom, she pushed off the wall and smiling said "Hey Will - coming for these?"

Buffy handed the bouquet to a bemused looking Willow, bent down to pick up Willow's shopping bag that was by her feet and walked past into the bedroom with it and the vase in each hand.

"Hi Tara" Buffy chirped as she put down the bag in the corner and placed the vase on the table by the wall. Then she pointed at Tara and then at Willow who had by now walked in with her hand full of roses hidden behind her back.

"You and you and me - serious talk quality time later tonight" said Buffy firmly, pointing last at herself with a jerk of her thumb in her own direction.

Then deciding she had teased Tara enough that day - Buffy gave Willow a cheeky grin and added "That is after you guys are done with the witchy loving, of course!" She then sauntered out closing the bedroom door firmly behind her with a smug smirk on her face.

Tara rolled her eyes and said - "She's been like that all day" then she gasped when she saw the roses Willow was now holding out to her.

"For me? Oh Will, they're beautiful - thank you!" said Tara in a soft, almost childlike thrilled voice as she held up the roses to smell their lovely fragrance.

"Nowhere near as beautiful as you, love - here let me put them in the vase of water." Willow said speaking with tenderness in her tone.

A moment later, turning back to the bed from the flowers she'd just arranged nicely. Willow met Tara's gaze and saw a look she'd never get tired of shining in Tara's eyes - and her heart just melted into a puddle of so much love.

Without a single word Willow walked over - settled herself on the bed and gazed back lovingly into Tara's eyes.

As the lovers lost themselves in each others eyes, they drew closer and wrapped their arms around each other then locked lips in a kiss that was both tender and passionate.

With a tiny sensuous adjustment their lips fit perfectly together. Willow opened her mouth and sucked on and effectively trapped the lushness of Tara's bottom lip between hers. she nibbled it delicately, then slipped her tongue over it in a way that drew a soulful sigh from Tara.

"Oh baby" murmured Willow enraptured by the delicious taste and feel of her lover.

Tara wasted no time and slipped her tongue in and feverishly entangled it with its mate and pushed into her lover's mouth in a sensual dance.

They stayed locked together for several moments, tongues entangled, tasting and exploring, while running there hands through each other's hair.

Tara pulled back a little and nipped playfully at Willow's bottom lip and then ran her tongue over it causing Willow to give a moan. Next, she sensuously dragged her lips and tongue across Willow's jaw causing Willow to shudder with pleasure as her tongue left a delicious wet and cooling sensation on her skin.

Reaching the base of Willow's ear, Tara sucked the earlobe into her mouth and nibbled on it then she released it and whispered softly and seductively directly into Willow's ear. "You owe me double doses of smoochies and snuggles sweetie - you left me all cranky this morning without my daily fix of morning Willow-loving"

With a sigh Willow pulled back and gave Tara a passionate look then spoke.

"Believe me baby - I missed our morning loving just as much and I hated having to leave you - but I had to go sort things out...." Willow paused and then sighed and said "Baby, I hate to spoil the mood - but can we have our talk now?"

"Will, you're supposed to want to make up to me my lost snuggle-time, not want to stop!" Tara pouted.

Willow took Tara's hands in hers and smiled apologetically - "Believe me baby, I don't want to stop. I mean look at you - all sexy and inviting and...blushing!"

"Oh love - I adore the fact that I can still make you blush - you are just so shy, aren't you?" Willow said chuckling.

"Oh go on and tease me - why don't you. And what horror for me - now that Buffy too has joined the teasing band wagon!" Tara shot back.

Willow smiled, then put on a more serious look - "Now Babe, serious talk and I need your help with something too, then we can continue with the loving for the rest of our lives."

"Okay, talk to me Will" Tara said.

TBC.

Questions? Comments? - Are greatly appreciated.

Next Update - Their 'talk' and a very different and highly entertaining Scooby meeting and I believe the update ends in an NC-17 scene!! ":D"

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:48 am 
At risk of sounding repetetive, that was a great update ":clap"

What was up with Xander. I so wanted to ":punch" him

I'm glad that Willow and Tara have been able to sort things out.

I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing the new and improved, 100% wonkyness free Willow

Anya in a wimple...I'd pay full admission for that. Gods Served And Abandoned - by Antigone Unboundbr /

You know the worst thing about people in a relationship? The fact that they're in a relationship. - Hilda Spellman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:34 am 
Xander ":smash" ":smash" ":smash"

There... and tell him he can open his mouth once he has found a working brain. Jumping to conclusions, asking questions more like accusations... and don't bothering to let Willow even *attempt* to answer. No, he can fall into the hellmouth for all I care. Rapidly surpassing Buffy on my 'not-liked-person' list, grrrr. This Buffy is actually likable, imagine that ":)"

Ok, having dealt with that...... Glad Buffy was the voice of reason Tara obviously needed. Tara as well jumped to conclusions way to quickly, it's easy to work yourself into despair that way. It's nice that she says she wasn't doubting Willow, but you have to wonder WHY she was upset then ":)" . I'll forgive her though, life on the hellmouth is hard enough as is. (besides Willow had been rather wonky lately:-)

Talk first, witchy loving later... that sounds about right. Much better to do the loving part without 'talk' stuff screaming around in Willow's head. Besides, I want to know whats in the bag ":)"

Gawd, what a jerk Xander was... lord knows why he was so stupid. Thats what you get for attempting to think without a brain in place I guess.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 11/2/03 7:05 am

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:36 am 
Hey WannaFriendsBe ":wave"

Just started reading this fic, must say, great story you've got here. I'm enjoying it thoroughly ":)" Wonky Willow had me worried slightly earlier on but I'm glad to see everything's worked out just fine. I'd rather have had this on Season 6 then... **trails off** ":happy" Ok, nevermind that. Xander! After watching him on Buffy for so long, I have never been quite so exasperated at him till now ":spin" Just wanna ":smash" ":punch" ":punish" him. His male ego... ":sigh" Anyhow, he better find a good way to appease Willow for all that nonsense he spouted in kitchen. I'm glad to see that Buffy has sort of come out of her shell and her friendship with Willow has gotten back on track. And I'm sure glad that Willow and Tara are going to sort things out, and judging by your comments at the end about the story possibly ending NC17, I'll say everything works out just fine **contented smile** Looking forward to ":read" more ":D"

~ Cassie

---

My fountain of strength that never runs dry

You are the shooting star across the midnight sky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:38 am 
This was a great update ":applause"

But what the Hell was wrong with Xander?! ":mad"

I'll be anxiously waiting for the next update ":bounce"

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:11 am 
Okay, first I have to agree with everyone else & give Xander a good ":punch" . What the heck is his problem? Surely he can see how much Willow loves, adores & worships Tara?

Secondly, ":clap" what a lovely make up kiss, & the roses, & when do we find out what's in the shopping bag? The whole thing was very sweet & romantic, and, me being a old romantic at heart, I loved it. ":love"

I also liked Buffy comforting Tara when she came home upset. In the show Tara was always the one offering comfort & nobody was really there for her when she was upset. So there's something else that makes this sooooo much better than what Joss did.

& the Tara teasing, it's a teeny bit mean, but it's so sweet & funny to read. ":)" Plus, it makes her blush, which is just absolutely adorable ":heart"

So, 'the talk' & an NC-17 scene in the next update. I'm waiting with baited breath. ":)"

Keep up the good work

Hugs

Jeanne

----------

Posh flowers make me feel groovy - My niece

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:18 am 
Hi there lovely kittens - you SO rock! ":bow" Thank you for reading and leaving me all this lovely feedback - I'll do individual replies in a moment but first a general one - it seems folks want to know what's up with Xander.

Well he was behaving like an ass for one thing!

But you know what - I've always felt that Xander was rather too judgemental and quick to criticise (probably his way of compensating for not being the brightest of the pack!) BUT there's more to it than that in this fic - but I'll say no more for now. ":glasses"

A hint though is the fact that I watched several times the S6 episodes that lead up to just before where this fic started and also SOME episodes afterwards. This was necessary for me to know the things I felt needed correcting in my fic(apart from the obvious one!!). And on doing a compare and contrast type thing for each character I came up with pretty interesting discoveries on the temperament of each of them.....

One I found quite interesting was a scene I had completely forgotten about - one where Anya angrily stormed out asking Xander why he never takes her side in discussions - and when on catching up with her he tried to distract Anya with kisses - she actualy pulled away(I mean can you imagine? - Anya actually said no to kissing!!) and told him she knew that he was trying to distract her etc. Anyway she still ended up storming off saying "Grow up Xander!!" - that spoke volumes I think...?!

justin: Thanks - oh believe me wonky-free Willow is gonna be a breath of fresh air !!

intricate mirage: Hi Cassie. Thank you, thank you - a new reader liking my fic. Yay!! Your praise makes me so happy and I'm glad you wanna read more - hope you keep enjoying it.

sabina: Thanks - it's great you're always reading and looking forward to feedback i'm glad you think my fic is great - that always means a lot to me and any writer I'm sure - makes the long hours of writing so worth the effort.

Grimlock72: Hi Grimmy - Xander better not cross your path - you'll probably whack him into the hellmouth with all those emoticons - Hee hee!!

I'm glad you've forgiven Tara - and I think the why of her being upset was based on surface what-if(s) and not a conclusion that Willow was not true to her. If you notice she said what and what if a lot - so I think she was just looking for assurances particularly after the stress of waiting and not knowing what was going on in Willow's mind.

Tara is another person I feel I made MAJOR interesting discoveries about by rewatching episodes. For instance in 'Tough love' Willow had cause to point out that Tara wasn't really talking about her fear of Willow's getting powerful with magic - but about her fear of her going back to boystown.

I guess I'm trying to say that though Tara has grown out of her shell etc. and is more assertive - it's still possible for her to feel 'surfacely' insecure until she has the full facts on a changing situation - and don't forget the major worry she was dealing with over Willow's flippant use of magic.

Also I discovered that a major thing that I think will bring some interesting developments to this fic is that Tara would rather stay quiet than face confrontation (though later she was forced to...) - I touch on these issues in 'their talk' next update - and as you rightly said talking first is important before all the loving can continue - and I bet you it'll strengthen their bond and honesty with each other.

Phew! Sorry that was such a long ramble and thanks a lot for your feedback Grimmy - it really made me think and reconsider whether I over-dramatized too much - and that is something I don't want to do at all in this fic.

Thank you everyone for reading - next update within 3 days.

kindagay: Hi there Jeanne - I must have been typing my previous replies when you posted.

Your feedback SO rocks!! ":bow"

In the reply just before this one you'll see I've discussed the Xander issue in detail - and once again there's more up my sleeve on his behaviour....

I am thrilled you liked the romantic effects - I'm a romantic softie myself - and i've always been moved by the sweetness and gentleness in the girls relationship - though they're hot and steamy too!! So I'm hoping i'll combine everything and deliver drool-worthy and hopefully thuddy scenes!!!

Hmmm - you don't miss much - I wondered if anyone would bring up the shopping bag - don't worry we'll find out what's in it next update - even I don't know yet ":laugh"

Okay just kidding! - the contents of the bag is gonna be a major source of the entertainment at the Scooby meeting I mentioned was gonna be in the next update.

Yeah - I know what you mean about the teasing of Tara being a bit 'mean'. heh. That's why later I made Buffy tease Willow instead saying she'd teased Tara enough for the day. Let's just put it down to Buffy discovering the euphoria of being human afterall ":laugh" AND don't worry Tara can handle it - besides her blushing is indeed so adorable as Willow would tell anyone(including Tara)!!

Quote:
So, 'the talk' & an NC-17 scene in the next update. I'm waiting with baited breath.

Yep indeedy next update the talk & a scene that requires soft cushions to break the achy thuds and drool buckets to prevent computer keyboard damage - er, at least I hope so ":pray"

Quote:
Keep up the good work

Hugs

Jeanne

Awww -Thanks a lot for such kind words and hugs to you too.

*instead of double posting, edit your first post and add anything new to that one.

Edited to say - oops! sorry and thanks Warduke - rather slow of me not to think about doing that! - my excuse is i'm tired ":yawn" 'cos i've hardly slept from reading all the lovely fanfics!

and also to reply to:

willowsgirl: Hi Stacey - thank you so much for your SO kind words. You made me ":blush" But on a more serious note Willow and Tara mean so much to me that I feel I owe it to them to be true to their character - plus I live for writing, researching reading and watching beautiful stories ! ":D"

Thanks again Stacey - update within 3 days.

Edited by: WannaFriendsBe at: 11/2/03 2:20 pm

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:16 pm 
Wow wannaFriendsBe, Im so impressed not only with this fic, but with you also. I love all of the background that you've gone into just to get your story just right- it really shows.

So, well done, and I cant wait for the next update!

willowsgirl/stacey xxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:40 pm 
Hi! I just caught up with this fic...thank you for writing it! I am thoroughly enjoying your ideas on setting right the wrongs of season 6, etc. As much as I loved him, I think Xander became "Mr. StatesTheObvious" and a bit of a judgemental poophead as the show progressed, so I've had fun watching him make a fool of himself in your capable hands. ":p"

Giving Willow her own reality check BEFORE she altered Tara's mind was brilliant...and I give you kudos, hugs, and many many ":applause" 's for the way you have the characters communicate and realize that their friendships are to be cherished.

I'm looking forward to Willow and Tara's talk and all future updates!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:03 pm 
Wonderful update!! ":clap"

I'm enjoying this fic a lot!!!":bounce"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:57 pm 
Wow, I am so loving this. I can't believe I missed Chapter 3 to give you admiring feedback then. I would give you double feedback but I'm registering incoherent with the promise of smut.

I believe in the madness called "now."

Post subject: More Replies
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:51 pm 
Hi everyone,

Update to follow but some replies first.

willowsgirl: Hi Stacey this is my second time putting this reply for you (just in case you missed the one above within another post) - thank you so much for your SO kind words. You made me ":blush" But on a more serious note Willow and Tara mean so much to me that I feel I owe it to them to be true to their character - plus I live for writing, researching, reading and watching beautiful stories ! ":D" Thanks again Stacey

TKOLove: Wow!! What can I say but to tell you your feedback totally blew me away and made me so happy!! You are so kind and generous with your praise and I hope you continue to enjoy - I am so glad when someone new comments on my fic and I'm swooning with joy that you like the approach I've taken and are looking forward to more. Do please keep reading and feedback is always appreciated.

allykat: Thanks bunches! SO glad you enjoy and hope you continue to do so and leave feedback.

Tempest Duer: Thank you for yet more kind words, do keep reading and I hope you keep enjoying.

Post subject: Update !! (Chapter 5)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:44 am 
Author's quick note: Dear Kittens, I'm really sorry but this part does NOT contain the fun scooby gathering or the NC17 part I promised (they shall be in the next update) - this happened because the W/T talk and the W/T/B talk became much longer than I thought it would be.

Bear with me please - I'll have the next update up by (Wed 5th Nov.) Now on with this part.

This chapter is rated R

Chapter 5

Willow indicated to Tara that they should get more comfortable. So they both sat cross-legged facing each other on their bed with Tara having her back to the headboard.

Willow gazed at Tara for a few moments and then spoke.

"Why do you love me Tara?"

Tara could easily have been taken aback, but she wasn't, because she realised Willow wasn't questioning her love for her but was actually asking for the reasons she was loved.

"Oh Will, that's such an easy question to answer" - started Tara.

"I love you because you're so sweet and caring and brave. In spite of the danger involved in saving the world, you help to do it anyway because you care about people getting hurt."

"You're my cool monster fighter" She paused to grin at Willow who gave a small smile back, then she continued.

"But most of all Will, I love you because of how you take care of me."

"You saved me Willow - you made me see who I really was - you stood up for me and gave me a warm safe home away from the horrible lies of my childhood."

"You're the brainiest person I've ever met, you can make me laugh and brighten up the dullest of days. You have a way of making me feel special."

"You're my soulmate Willow, you get everything about me - you really get me and you make me complete. It's no wonder I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you..."

Tara trailed off when she saw Willow's eyes begin to tear up and she said - "Will, what's wrong - are you gonna cry? Please don't - I hate to see you cry, except maybe if... are they happy tears...?"

"I'm okay Tara, it's just that I've been so stupid..." Willow said as she blinked back the tears to prevent them from falling - then held up her hand with a tiny silencing gesture when she noticed Tara was about to make a comment. And then she spoke.

"Please hear me out Tara - see, I did a lot of thinking today. I thought back to every single thing you and I have shared - I remembered everything we've done and been through while living in the dorms and since moving in here to take care of Dawnie."

"Tara, just now - not once did you say you loved me because of my magic, not once did you mention our being witches. That confirms what I discovered today - that I've been so stupid and Tara I'm so sorry, I'm really very sorry."

"You were so right about my doing too much magic - and I'm so ashamed and sorry for being so mean when you called me up on it last night."

"Growing up I always felt awkward and couldn't fit in and I was teased and picked on for being a geek, I was only good for helping with school work... but then I met Buffy and started to feel really useful helping with the slaying stuff. And then there was my magic which makes me feel special - and the better I got with doing magic the more special it made me feel."

"I've been so stupid thinking on some level that magic was what made me special enough to be with someone as wonderful as you, so without thinking I kept on trying to do more with magic even if I didn't have to."

"But today walking down memory lane - and I did that almost literally because I went to most of the places we've shared - everything I remembered glaringly showed me how much I was loved by you. The things you'd said and done out of your love for me all came pounding back to me everywhere I went.

If you didn't love me you wouldn't have been so insistent that you wanted to help with the Scooby stuff - it's only real love that would make you be willing to be part of every aspect of my life including the dangerous part..."

Willow paused and took a deep breath then continued "Tara - I've not always been totally honest with you about somethings I've done - but at those times I sort of felt they were things I should keep to myself so you wouldn't get worried, but now that I'm thinking clearly and properly I realise that I shouldn't have done them without discussing them with you."

At this point Willow paused and took both of Tara's hands in her own and held them tight, then looking her straight in the eye she spoke.

"Tara, I'm gonna tell you those things now - as well as something I almost did last night. I pray you can forgive me and if you do, I swear I will never attempt such a thing again. I love you with all my heart and soul, I want to spend the rest of my life showing you just how much. I also swear I will never do anything to break your trust - I want to make sure our relationship is a perfectly equal partnership."

Willow then broke contact with Tara by removing her own hands to place on her lap and casting her eyes downward to look at them. Then she continued speaking.

She told Tara how she had used magic to slightly dislodge the book Dawn had used to attempt to resurrect Mrs. Summers - such that it was sticking out on the shelf in a position easier for Dawn to find.

She also told her that she had lied about buying from the black market - the blood they needed as the last spell ingredient for Buffy's resurrection. She winced when she recounted how she'd had to perform the ritual involving stabbing the deer to obtain the blood.

She added that at the time she felt she was doing the right thing and didn't want to worry Tara - but that now she realised how wrong she'd been.

And finally in a choked and fearful voice Willow told how last night she had considered using a twig of Lethe's bramble to cast a spell to make Tara forget the fight they'd had and that - that was when she realised that she was getting out of control with her use of magic.

Willow stopped talking and kept her head down in trepidation, too frightened to look up at Tara - while hoping Tara would speak soon and say she'd forgive her.

Tara for her own part remained silent and motionless for several moments whilst thinking.

Then coming to a decision she reached out and gently cupped Willow's chin and lifted her head up until their gazes met. She sighed a little as she looked into Willow's beautiful emerald eyes and saw the pleading and slightly frightened look in them - then she spoke.

"I'm sorry too, Willow"

Willow looked startled - that was the last thing she expected to hear - and she said "Tara what? You have nothing to be sorry for, I'm the one who...."

Tara silenced her by placing a gentle finger on her lips and then said.

"Hush sweetie - it's my turn now. I'm sorry too because I waited too long to do the right thing."

"Sweetie it's not all your fault - I knew you'd been keeping things from me - I can always tell because you get all flustered, particularly over the thing with Dawn."

"And instead of doing the right thing and bringing it up for discussion I took the easy way out and kept quiet just to avoid confrontation - that is until last night, which ended up in a fight because everything was so spontaneous rather than being a level-headed discussion."

"I should have known better - such things always have a way of backfiring and it did last night."

"Everyone makes mistakes Willow - you and the gang forgave me when I cast the spell that stopped you from seeing the demons that attacked us - I regret that desperately, I mean someone could have been hurt!"

"Unlike me, at least you didn't go through with any spell last night but instead you've proven to me just how much our relationship means to you by being honest with me and giving us a chance to work things out properly without fighting."

"So if you're asking me to forgive you then I'm asking you to forgive me too." Tara said gazing at her love with a tender but gently questioning look.

Willow who'd been gazing at Tara with a gradually increasing look of wonder and admiration as she'd been speaking - now launched herself into Tara's arms and spoke in a choked up but extremely happy voice.

"Oh Tara, you're so good to me - I love you so much. Oh thank you baby, I swear I'll never do anything like that again - I'll make it up to you, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life showing you just how much I love you and I'll never deliberately do anything that could hurt our relationship or break your trust in me" Willow said as she hugged Tara closely and tightly to her chest."

Tara returned the hug with full force and responded in a gentle voice.

"I love you too Willow, with all my heart. And everything you just said? - I pledge the same things too." She paused and then added "I guess that was a yes on the forgiveness issue? We both forgive each other - yes?"

Willow pulled back and with a big smile nodded her head and said.

"Yes - although I think it's fair to say I've got more that needs forgiving."

"Now Willow..." Tara started to say but was cut off when suddenly she found herself being given a resounding and loving big kiss by Willow.

"Hmmm" said Tara enjoying the kiss when suddenly and much to her dismay Willow pulled away.

"Hey - what happened to my smoochies?" Tara said indignantly.

"Baby, if I didn't stop then I would have kept going all night! - And I kinda still have more to talk about - remember I said I needed your help with something?" Willow stated.

"Sure sweetie - but please let's snuggle while we talk, I need to feel you in my arms." replied Tara with an endearing look and a little pleading pout as she opened her arms to Willow and re-adjusted herself against the pillows in a half-sitting, half-lying position.

With a goofy grin on her face Willow lay down and snuggled up in Tara's arms with a sigh. She savoured the warmth surrounding her for several seconds and then spoke.

"Tara will you teach me about magic? You're always telling the gang that I'm a more powerful witch than you - but that's not strictly true. And before you start to argue the point - please listen first."

"When we first met you told me that as a witch I had a lot of power like your Mom - that in itself speaks volumes Tara."

"Even if you're not aware of it yet I really think you're as powerful a witch as me - if not even more so."

"When we cast together you always let me lead - and I only just fully realised that today."

"Your Mom taught you so much about magic and anyone can see you understand and respect magic more than me - you don't just rush in like I do. You understand magic and the consequences of magic"

"I thought a lot about this Tara and I don't want to make mistakes with magic and hurt anyone, like you said last night magic is for helping people in the proper way and not for using it just because I can."

At this point Willow paused and looked up at Tara fully then continued.

"Tara, I want us to make special and regular time for us to cast spells together - and I'm sure if you lead you'll start to see and learn more about what a powerful witch you really are.... But most important I want you to help me with my magic and teach me the things your Mom taught you that make you such a talented witch."

"So baby - please will you help me?"

Tara gazed at Willow with admiration and adoration shining in her eyes.

"Oh Willow, I adore you - you have such faith in me. You always make me feel so special. I mean wow! - you're so smart baby, I never thought of things that way before. No wonder you were gone so long today - it really must have been mega-busy up there." Tara said as she tapped Willow's forehead gently and then spoke again.

"And of course I'll do what I can to help, sweetie - I'll teach you about the things my Mom taught me - most of which she in turn learnt from my Grandmother. I'm so thrilled you trust me to be able to teach you."

"Tara, of course I trust you! I trust you more than anyone in my whole life, words are not enough to describe how much." said willow with great conviction and sincerity.

"Thanks honey, I trust you that much too and I love you more than words can say" replied Tara hugging and snuggling Willow closer.

"Oh baby - my sweet, sweet Tara - I love you, I am so in love with you - and you make me feel so special too with the things you say and do and how good you are to me."

I realise now that I've been so wrong to cling to magic to feel special - when loving you and being loved by you is the most wonderful special feeling I've ever had in my life. It's all about you baby - I mean until I met you I didn't even understand or know about the magic potential I had - you showed me"

"I wish I could spend all my life wrapped up in your arms like this" crooned a deliriously happy Willow as she snuggled Tara back tightly.

"I wish that too baby - but how about you at least make up for my lost morning snuggle and smoochie time." Tara said with a pout.

For an answer Willow leaned in and started to kiss a deliriously happy Tara who then responded with equal ardour.

The two lovers luxuriated in each others arms while gently giving kisses and softly caressing each other's face.

They also intermittently shared loving gazes while stroking their fingers lovingly through each other's hair.

In an unspoken understanding they realised their togetherness at that moment was about savouring the love they shared.

It was a time to reconnect joyously in the realisation that they had overcome a serious potential storm in their relationship.

They stayed snuggled up together like that for a very long time - lost in a world of their own and basking in the warmth of their love with happy sighs and tiny sounds of the pleasure they found in one another.

Much later that night, when Dawn was in bed. Willow and Tara remembering that Buffy had said they needed to have a serious talk, went in search of her.

They found Buffy in the living room watching TV.

Buffy seeing their linked hands and twin dreamy, happy looks and shared glances - grinned at them knowingly, but surprisingly refrained from making any teasing comment.

"So, anyone want some tea and a sandwich?" - asked Willow looking at her love and then at Buffy.

"No thanks Will, I already ate" said Buffy

"Yes please sweetie, I've not eaten since breakfast" said Tara

"Oh my poor baby, dinner is coming right up - you just get comfortable and I'll be right back" said Willow giving Tara a quick kiss and then heading for the kitchen.

Tara looked over a bit shyly at Buffy expecting a teasing comment.

But Buffy just smiled enigmatically and patted the couch next to her inviting Tara to join her on the couch.

Tara did so and then surprised Buffy with an impulsive hug and said.

"Thanks for being so sweet to me today, Buffy. You really took good care of me when I was just being overly fretful and please, please let me be there for you too if you ever need any help - okay?"

"Thanks Tara I will - starting right when Willow gets back with your dinner, I'm glad I was able to help - it's what families should do." replied Buffy hugging Tara back and then letting go with a gentle pat.

Soon Willow returned with a tray of chicken salad sandwiches and two mugs of tea for herself and Tara. While leaning over to place the tray on the coffee table she said in a cheery voice.

"Dinner is served" then she gave a warm smile to Tara and handed her one of the mugs and settled down next to her with her own mug in hand.

As they ate Buffy told them that Giles had found an apartment for himself and was looking forward to his first night there tonight.

She also mentioned that he, Xander and Anya were handling patrol for the night thus allowing her some time-off, she added that though she didn't give him reasons for her absence - Giles had seemed more than happy to take the burden off her for the night.

Once the two witches had finished eating and were sipping the rest of their tea, Buffy took that as her cue.

Taking a deep breath she proceeded to deliver her very serious and difficult news of how she thought she had been in heaven after she died because of the feeling of peace she had felt there. And also how coming back into the world had been a jarring shock which was why she'd been acting traumatised the first night back.

She also mentioned how it was very difficult adjusting initially and then she apologised for having lied by telling them she'd been in hell and grateful for being pulled out of it.

But she was quick to point out that she'd done so to make them all not feel guilty for what they'd done - knowing they had good intentions in doing so.

Then lastly she confessed that she had turned to Spike for help as her confidante with the hope that he could make her feel better. She was honest about it all, telling even about her worry that Spike's obsession with her was resurfacing plus the way he'd been trying to convince her she was a creature of darkness like him.

She made sure she mentioned how hugely she regretted all that now and how she desperately needed them all (her family) to keep her grounded as Buffy the girl and not so much the slayer.

At this point Buffy had turned to look intently at both witches to assure them that now that she was adjusting much better she was indeed very glad to be back - and that with all their support she knew she would be okay.

Buffy ended her monologue by saying that she hoped they could all heal together in the aftermath of the pain that her death had caused and that together they would hopefully keep each other safe while continuing to save the world from the big bads.

At first both witches - Willow in particular - where horrified and upset by Buffy's revelation, but gradually calmed down with the reassurances she had given them towards the end.

With reassuring and supportive hand clasps for Buffy the witches told her that they would help in anyway they could and that they were very glad that Buffy had told them the truth of all she'd been going through.

They next debated the issue of telling the rest of the gang - with particular worry about Dawn's reaction.

Finally they agreed everyone should know and that Dawn would probably be okay once she was assured Buffy was glad to be back - and also that they would keep the part about Spike to themselves except maybe if in future his obsession thing became a problem again.

Willow mentioned that she had planned on calling a Scooby gathering the next day for reasons she would reveal then and said it would be a perfect time for Buffy to share with the rest of the gang.

With all that sorted out the three of them agreed it had been a long day and decided to turn in for the night.

A short time later they were all asleep. The two witches wrapped together in the loving embrace of each other and the slayer alone but having the best night's sleep she'd had since coming back from the dead again.

TBC.

Questions? Comments? - are greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Update !! (Chapter 5)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:35 am 
This makes so much more sense than what happened on the show! Great rewrite ":)"

The incident with Dawn after Joyce died never made sense to me, it was so obvious that Willow was lying to Tara about the missing book! There's no way Tara wouldn't have known that something was up! You provided a perfectly good explanation for that ";)"

And I'm glad your Buffy decided to "come out" and put an end to that sick "relationship" with Spike (Spike belongs with Drusilla, damn it!!!! lol)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update ":)"

Christine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:45 am 
WannaFriendsBe- Yet another great update! I think you've just about covered everything that was wrong with season 6, in just a few chapters ":lol"

I loved loved loved willow and tara's talk, they were both so right. I never thought about their fight the way that Tara said- about how she'd snapped instead of talking things through calmly. It makes much more sense!

Now everythings out in the open, they can move forward, and we've already seen how happy that makes them.

I liked the bit at the end, where Buffy didnt tease them, I think thats quite significant- she knew that something big had changed between them and that it just wouldnt be right at the time.

Anyways, that was quite an essay! Well done!

willowsgirl/stacey xx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:24 am 
Hi there ":grin"

This was a really sweet update ":applause"

It was great to see them talking about everything. You just corrected almost all of season six ":wink"

Update soon? ":pray"

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:19 pm 
**contented sigh** Everything getting sorted out. I'd rather have your fic as the Season 6 script anytime. Keep the good times rolling yeah? ":D"

Cassie

Ask me if I loved you yesterday. I'll say 'Yes'

Ask me if I love you today. I'll say 'Yes'

Ask me if I'll love you tomorrow. I'll say 'Always'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:25 pm 
That was a great update ":clap"

I'm glad that Willow and Tara were able to sort everything out, and that Buffy finally opened up to them both.

I would say that this story is better than the show was, but that would be damning it with faint praise so instead I'll say that this is a wonderful story.

Looking forward to reading more

Anya in a wimple...I'd pay full admission for that. Gods Served And Abandoned - by Antigone Unboundbr /

You know the worst thing about people in a relationship? The fact that they're in a relationship. - Hilda Spellman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:31 pm 
":bow" Wonderful update. I definitely love your version of events. It seems way more realistic than that "other" version that shall remain nameless.

I would also like to point out one other thing. I may be wrong, but I think that this is the only story I've read that actually has Wills fess up about the book she moved for Dawn in Season 5. ":bounce" I like that. I'm not sure why that stood out to me. I just thought it meant a lot to have her confess something that would never have been found out otherwise.

Can't wait to read more.

Lisa":peace"

Post subject: Re: New AU Fic: Getting Rid of Wonky Willow
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:29 pm 
Have I mentionned recently how much better this is than the mess Joss created? I only wish that you had been a writer on season 6, I definitely would have enjoyed watching your version a heck of a lot more.

This latest update was wonderful. I found myself repeating the word 'awww' (is that classed as a word?) & had a silly little grin all the way through the Willow/Tara talk. It was sooooo sweet, I loved it! ":)"

Also, I like that Buffy's turning to her family & being honest. It's not very often that we see Buffy being so vulnerable, talking about her feelings & asking for support & help. I never really had much sympathy for Buffy on the show, but in this fic, I'm finding that I actually like her.

Anyway, I'm eagerly anticipating the next part (I'm desperate to know what's in the bag, & what this scooby meeting's all about ":hmm" ).

Keep up the brilliant work

Hugs

Jeanne

----------

Post subject: Re: New AU Fic: Getting Rid of Wonky Willow
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:51 am 
Hmm... okay so this DOES get rid of Wonky Willow, for sure. Which Willow do we get back though ? I'll agree with Willow that she doesn't need magic for Tara to like her, easy enough to see that. However her magic is very much needed when fighting the baddies in Sunnydale, kinda difficult to get around that. The scoobies definitly need Willow for both her magic and her brains, it's pointless to say they could do without Willow's magic because they couldn't. (they would have been killed several times in season5 at *least*).

Yes they ARE dependant on Willow, as they are dependant on Buffy.. nothing wrong with that. Just as long as that doesn't pressure Willow into doing to much, when Buffy does too little. Buffy fighting a lot of bad guys gives her muscle-pain, Willow fighting a lot of baddies forces her to use lots of magic... which is bad for her body.

Most of the mayor drama-arcs in season6 are pretty much closed off with this update ":)" . That's good for all involved though it would have been nice to know why Buffy turned around so much for example. It all went fairly easy, let's if it holds for long... It IS a good thing Willow at least tries to communicate her fears and problems with Tara more, share the burden a little (although she no doubt feels she shouldn't 'burden' Tara with that really)

Should be interesting to see what Willow learns from Tara, mostly respect for magic I guess. I doubt Tara's mother or grandmother had demons around, which changes the start-point rather drasticly. Teaching theories is easy, putting them to practice is much harder. Besides, it's not so much that Willow needs to respect magic... she needs to respect other people's opinions even IF those opinions are bad for the people themselves. And she has to come to terms with the fact that she simply CAN'T protect the entire world... no-one can.

Giles could have made a good teacher, but he obviously doesn't know how to get through to Willow. And again with the 'easy to comment from the side'... yep. Giles is likely more practical, if he could just get over his childhood demon trauma. Ah well, Tara can at least make Willow see not everything needs fixing.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 11/6/03 3:41 am

Post subject: Reply
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:47 pm 
Dearest Kittens,

I'm truly sorry about the lack of an update.

I got home today (actually technically it's yesterday for me because it's past 4a.m. here) - to find that my apartment buiding had suffered a power cut of mysterious origins! And my neighbour tells me it won't be fixed until tomorrow (i.e. today for me)

This meant I could not power on my PC to continue my half-written update which is saved on the hard disk - this made me realise that I've been silly not to start backing up my fic unto floppy disk. Pity I don't own a laptop that I could use anywhere. The only copy of my story is on my PC - I gotta rectify that ASAP....

Anyway - I took off to my sister's to spend the night and I'm using her PC to type this to you - I feel really bad 'cos I hate and try never to break promises. But please bear with me I'll endeavour to make the update SO worth the wait!!

On a lighter note it wasn't a bad night 'cos it was bonfire night (i'm in the U.K.) and all over town their was fun fireworks being displayed practically everywhere - it was pretty noisy but I had fun 'cos there was also a bonfire get-together next door to my sister's and we were making merry till the early hours!!

It looks like it might be the weekend (Sunday) before I put up the update - the next couple of days are gonna be very busy for me with RL stuff.

MOST IMPORTANT - I really appreciate all the wonderful feedback - I practically swooned when I saw how many and read all the praise - I'LL GIVE INDIVIDUAL REPLIES before I update - there are comments that I'm keen to answer to.

Lastly - to all the kittens who have their own fics, please know that I read and love them so much and I'm sorry i don't leave feedback as a number of you do for my fic - 24 hours in a day just doesn't seem enough for me! - i'll try to do better though - I was a lurker for so long that i still tend to have that tendency. Also it's only because I suffer from insomnia a lot that I manage to find time to read fics and write my own....

Of course the great encouragement I get from you all is a major driving force.

Take care everyone and once again I'm real sorry for the delay.

Post subject: Re: Reply
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:39 am 
Dear WFB, don't fret so much :-) We'll survive without an update for oh... at least a few hours or so ":)" . Power-cuts suck, though it does remind you how depend we've become on electricity I suppose.

Sleep well, have fun... and DON'T fret... :-)

Grimmy ":wave"

--

Post subject: Re: Reply
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:53 am 
Hmm yeah, ditto what Grimlock72 said. You don't fret now and we'll just be patient and wait ":whistle" ....

Ok, did I wait long enough? Damn, still no update.

Just kidding! ":D" Get a good rest and don't worry ":wink"

Cassie

Post subject: REPLIES and then Update follows soon after!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:49 pm 
Dear Kittens,

Phew! I'm back!! And boy am I glad!! RL has been kicking me around big time. I missed you guys and all the fics! But now I am playing catch up, plus my own fic update is ready! Yay!

I had sooo much fun writing this one and I hope you all like it - and oh yeah its got that promised fun scooby gathering and towards the end it's NC17 baby!!

But first individual replies with loooong update to follow in about 15 mins.

BFR from Paris: Hi Christine - you're too kind and I'm thrilled you've joined in to give me feedback - you so rock! I know what you mean about the incident with Dawn not making sense - it irritated me too that they made it look like Tara wasn't smart enough to know Willow was hiding something!! I'm not a Spike/Buffy fan either - in fact I was made to dislike them both more and more as I saw the way their story arc was being developed - it was just blech!! Give me Willow/Tara loving anyday!!

willowsgirl: Hi Stacey. Aww - you make my day! Everything you said touched me so much - you appreciated exactly all the things I would want anyone to appreciate in my fic. Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy.

sabina: Wow! Thanks! - you are so sweet and kind - update on the way!

intricate mirage: Hi Cassie - comments like yours make writing so much more rewarding. Barring some angst here and there the good times shall surely keep on rolling - I mean it is Willow and Tara after all! Thanks and hope you continue to read and enjoy.

justin: My oh my - what praise indeed!!! You're sooooo kind - I'm swooning with all this talk of my fic being better than the show - I'm so touched. I just had to write this and correct things that turned sweet adorable characters all wonky and wrong!!! More update-y goodness on the way!!

Kerrison20: Hi Lisa. Thank you so much for joining in and giving me feedback - you're very kind and I'm so glad you like my fic. I think I've read another fic where Willow fesses up about moving the book - unfortunately I can't remember the title. I'm glad that aspect stood out for you though - it did for me too with respect to fixing things such that the intelligent Tara we know and love is given the respect she deserves!! Hope you keep reading and enjoying.

kindagay: Dear Jeanne - you say the nicest things!! Thanks a million for sticking with my fic - I am so glad you enjoy and I hope I don't disappoint as I continue with my story - you seem to love the romance between Will and Tara particularly - so I'm happy to say you'll probably like the next update too!! Lots of Will/Tara cuteness AND hotness abounds!! Just colour me or call me a romantic softie!!!! Btw in the world of W/T fanfic 'Awww' is a word!!

Grimlock72: Hey Grimmy - Don't you worry - I'm fast learning that you and I want similar qualities in the Willow we get as the result of the Willow minus wonkiness equation!! Next update you shall get a glimpse of the Willow you and all readers of this fic shall get. And whaddaya know? - her profile matches lotsa the qualities you so eloquently stated in your feedback!!

Quote:
Most of the mayor drama-arcs in season6 are pretty much closed off with this update . That's good for all involved though it would have been nice to know why Buffy turned around so much for example. It all went fairly easy, let's if it holds for long...

Yep - I agree about most drama-arcs having been closed off - who needs them anyway - most of them led to crappy despondent feelings for us poor souls that watched in the hope that our disillusionment will be dispelled eventually!! Ahem, sorry - OT rant is over now!

But seriously it was a deliberate act on my part - this fic is AU after all so NOW I can bring in my own hopefully refreshing and exciting brand of drama!! So he who shall remain nameless in this thread can just bite me!! (LOL) ":laugh"

As for the answer to your question on Buffy - you get that in the following update - but I warn you it involves Buffy actually thinking straight!! Guess that's possible since her brain hasn't been adled by any sickening trysts with Spike!!

As for the rest of your comments they shall be pretty much answered as the story unfolds - As for your comments on what aspects of magic Tara can impart to Willow - once again I find from what you wrote that we have a similar trend of thought on this issue. I'm currently researching one or two things to do with magic, Wicca and such & I humbly admit I know nothing about it except what I learn from TV shows - and who's to know what parts are fact or fiction - without good old research! Having said that though I'm enjoying my journey of discovery - I'm formulating a plan that would allow magic into my fic without it being a dominant factor. I shudder at the thought of watering down the integrity of my story by including stuff I have not enough knowledge to pull off!!

So Grimmy - again I must thank you for always making me think more about issues in my fic. Hope you keep reading, enjoying and leaving feedback.

FINALLY with regards to RL preventing me from updating sooner - I say a big thanks to Grimlock72 and intricate mirage for their kind words and encouragement as below - you both rock!!

Quote:
Dear WFB, don't fret so much :-) We'll survive without an update for oh... at least a few hours or so . Power-cuts suck, though it does remind you how depend we've become on electricity I suppose.

Sleep well, have fun... and DON'T fret... :-)

Grimmy

Quote:
intricate mirage wrote:

Hmm yeah, ditto what Grimlock72 said. You don't fret now and we'll just be patient and wait ....

Ok, did I wait long enough? Damn, still no update.

Just kidding! Get a good rest and don't worry

Cassie

Thank you lovely kittens reading my fic - hope you all enjoy the next update.

Edited by: WannaFriendsBe at: 11/9/03 8:55 pm

Post subject: UPDATE!! (Chapter 6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:43 pm 

This part is rated NC-17!!

Thoughts in italics

Chapter 6

The next morning Tara started to stir awake to a strange but sweet smelling sensation tickling her just beneath her nose.

Willow was waiting with great anticipation for her sleeping beauty to open her eyes.

She was using one of the roses she'd brought Tara the night before to gently tickle under the sleeping girl's nose while she thought Come on baby, open your eyes, I've missed looking into your beautiful blue eyes - a whole night has gone by without my being able to... Oooh! Tara-eyes - welcome home Willow...

Willow's thoughts skidded to an abrupt halt when with a sigh of pleasure on her lips she found her efforts being rewarded with a feeling of coming home and warmth at having her love's sleepy gaze directed at her.

"Willow?" said Tara in a voice still husky from sleep.

With another sigh Willow who was sitting on Tara's side of the bed next to her, leaned in and delivered a sweet and lingering good morning kiss on her baby's lips. Then she pulled back.

"Morning love, sorry I woke you but I was missing your beautiful eyes" Willow said in a voice that had turned slightly husky too.

"Morning sweetie" said a smiling and now wide awake Tara who then continued saying "Waking up to Willow smoochies is the best, now if I could just have Willow snuggles too then it'll be perfect" she said with a bat of her eyelashes at a smiling and very happy Willow.

Tara moved over a little to allow Willow to change position. With her back now against the headboard Willow was able to hold Tara in a gentle hug which Tara returned eagerly as she curled comfortably next to Willow in a cosy embrace.

After a few moments of contented snuggling Willow held out the rose she still had in her hand and spoke.

"A rose for you baby complete with breakfast in bed" said Willow.

She then pulled away gently after Tara took the rose, and she got up and lifted a tray from the bedside table and beamed a smile while she waited for Tara to sit up.

"Will, breakfast in bed? You didn't have to do that sweetie - you're spoiling me" said a surprised but delighted Tara.

"You better get used to it baby - you deserve to be spoiled more than anyone - besides it's just some scrambled eggs on toast and orange juice" replied Willow.

Sitting up, Tara reached for the tray and placed it on her lap then she placed the rose to the side and uncovered the only plate on the tray which had a glass of orange juice, a napkin and cutlery next to it. Picking up the fork on the tray she took a bite of eggs and made a sound of approval.

"Mmmm yummy, thanks sweetie this is delicious - are you gonna join me?" said Tara to Willow who'd sat back down again.

"No thanks baby - I already ate and I'm glad you like, I can handle making scrambled eggs. I decided against pancakes because you alone can make the best pancakes in the world." said Willow with a grin.

Tara smiled back warmly then took another bite of her food and a sip of juice then spoke.

"I must have been sleeping pretty soundly, I mean you made me breakfast and are all dressed and everything without me even knowing."

"Yep, you were. You slept through the alarm ringing." Willow replied and then continued.

"Baby I really wish we could leave home together - but I've got earlier classes than you and I don't think it's fair for you to leave early when you don't have to. But later we could have lunch at our favorite place on campus. I'll come meet up with you after your last class?"

"Yeah - that sounds perfect sweetie. Who else is home?" asked Tara.

"Just Buffy - Dawn's already gone to school. Oh, Buffy says she'll sit in on classes with you today - she's willing to give it another go." Willow replied.

"Hey that's great" Tara said as she continued to eat her breakfast.

"I'm so glad tomorrow's Saturday. At lunch time we can talk about what we're gonna do with our weekend. But that may depend on the outcome of the Scooby gathering this evening."

"Sweetie - you've not told me what that's about" said Tara.

"I'll tell you some of it over lunch but most of what I have in mind is better said to the whole gang - and now I have to go or I'll be late for class."

With that said, Willow leaned forward and placed a loving kiss on Tara's forehead and spoke again.

"Buffy's got coffee ready downstairs. Oh, by the way she also said she's gonna go off to meet up with Dawn after classes, so it's just you and me for lunch. I can hardly wait - I'm missing you already baby!" Willow said with a tiny pout.

"I'm gonna miss you too, I'll be counting the minutes until then. Oh and thanks for my breakfast honey, it was very sweet of you." Tara replied giving Willow a loving look.

"Bye baby" said Willow on a little sigh as she turned and started to leave whilst thinking Willow Rosenberg - how did you ever get so lucky to be blessed with such an angel? Don't you dare blow it - remember all the things you've gotta do to make operation GROWW a success...

As Tara sat eating the rest of her breakfast she thought with a sigh Tara Maclay - how did you ever get so lucky to be blessed with such an angel? Don't you dare blow it - remember all the things you need to do in a relationship to keep things open, honest and on the right track...

Much later that day as the sun was going down, the Summers residence was bustling.

Giles had recently arrived and was sitting on an armchair facing the couch whilst chatting with Buffy about his new apartment.

Buffy was seated on one end of the couch with Dawn sitting on the floor near her watching TV.

In the kitchen Willow and Tara were preparing a tray filled with cups of soda, different plates of sandwiches, cookies, chips and a cup of tea for Giles.

Willow told Tara she'd be back down in a jiffy and headed upstairs to their bedroom. While Tara headed into the living room with the tray and placed it on the coffee table. She handed the cup of tea to Giles, and then opted to sit down on the floor next to Dawn after handing out sodas and taking one herself.

Xander and Anya were just walking in through the front door as Willow descended the stairs with her shopping bag from the day before gripped in her left hand.

Xander hovered uncomfortably when he saw Willow, while Anya said an airy hello and sauntered off into the living room with her arms full of bridal magazines which were fast becoming a permanent accessory for her.

"Xander" said Willow in a flat voice and then waited.

Xander, not being able to tell from her voice what kind of mood Willow was in, shifted uncomfortably where he was standing and glanced at her without quite meeting her eyes then spoke.

"Will, about what I said yesterday - I should have known you'd never cheat on Tara. I- I- I don't know why I said what I said and well I guess I'm sorry for saying it"

Willow remained silent for a few more moments and then she said "Xander - yes you should have known better and you seem to be having difficulty apologizing for saying such hurtful things to me - but for now I'll let it go, we've got more important scooby stuff to worry about."

With that Willow left to walk into the living room and Xander trailed in behind her.

Xander sat on the couch next to Anya who was showing Buffy her choice of favorite wedding gowns from various magazines.

Willow sat on the floor next to Tara and they linked hands while Dawn used the remote control to switch off the TV as her eyes homed in on the shopping bag Willow had carried in.

Giles then spoke.

"Willow, I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in finding out why you called this meeting - has something untoward happened?"

"No Giles, this is more of an informal gathering to discuss scooby stuff rather than an actual research-y type meeting" replied Willow and then she continued.

"I even have something in here to give to everyone, sort of gifts if you like, to really set the informal tone to this gathering."

At the word 'gifts' - Anya who had not been paying much attention except to her magazines, looked up sharply and spoke in an excited voice.

"Did you say gifts, Willow?"

"Yes Anya I said gifts - and I do believe the first one in here is for you, but it's not time to give them out yet" said Willow with a grin and a glance into her bag with the purpose of peaking Anya's interest all the more.

"Come on Willow, please show me my gift, oh and thank you - you've really been very nice to me since Xander announced our engagement and I just....." She was cut off by Dawn who spoke up in a whiny voice.

"Yeah Willow please show us, I've been dying to know what you bought since yesterday - Tara do you know what it is? Huh? Please you gotta tell me, please?"

"No sweetie, I don't know what it is either - but I'm willing to be patient" Tara replied with a playful smirk at the slightly bouncing teenager at her side.

"Calm down guys - first Buffy has something important she needs to tell us" Willow said glancing over at Buffy.

Before Buffy could speak Xander piped up.

"Hey G-man I thought you were the one supposed to preside over Scooby meetings - how come Willow gets to be boss?"

To everyone's surprise Anya turned to Xander and said in a firm voice.

"Be quiet Xander - it doesn't matter who's presiding, let Buffy speak so we can get to the part where Willow gives me my present."

Xander slumped back in his seat defeated after snagging a sandwich and soda from the coffee table.

Buffy for her own part sat slightly forward rubbing her hands a bit nervously on her jean-clad thighs and then with a deep breath she proceeded to repeat what she'd confided to Willow and Tara last night.

She explained how she felt she must have been in heaven when she was dead and how peaceful it all was, and that she felt that was the reason it was at first rather traumatic for her being back.

She also apologized for previously telling them lies about it and that she only did so because she didn't want them to feel bad about bringing her back.

Then gazing directly at an anxious looking Dawn, Buffy gave a very reassuring smile and told them that she was very happy to be back with her family. She added that once the shock wore off and because she was surrounded by so much love and attention from them all - she was really doing fine now.

A numb silence then followed for several moments until Xander spoke.

"You see Willow - didn't I say we had no idea what we were really dealing with?"

Dawn pounced immediately and said "Xander! What is wrong with you lately? Aren't you glad to have Buffy back?!"

"Yes of course I am - I'm just trying to say that I...." Xander trailed off and slumped further back in his seat again when Dawn turned away seemingly as uninterested in his explanation as the others also seemed to be.

Dawn turned and crawled behind Tara over to Willow. Due to their positions on the floor she delivered an awkwardly executed but very warm hug to Willow and spoke.

"I never really thanked you for bringing my sister back to me - so I'm saying thank you now Willow and I mean that most sincerely" Dawn said in an emotional voice.

Willow who'd gotten slightly put out by Xander's words hugged Dawn back gratefully and even started to smile broadly when she caught sight of Buffy smiling straight at her and Dawn with a happy and content look on her face. Then patting Dawn's back she pulled back and said.

"You're welcome Dawnie - and nice try with the attempting to peek into my bag - patience, patience all shall soon be revealed!"

With a sheepish look but with gratitude still shining in her eyes at Willow, Dawn said "Fine - you win" and crawled back to sit between Tara and Buffy who gave her a smile which she returned.

If anyone had cared to look Tara's way they would have noticed she had been frowning slightly while giving Xander a speculative look through slightly narrowed eyes.

But no-one noticed, because soon all eyes turned to Giles who spoke for the first time since he had questioned Willow on the reason for the meeting.

"Buffy are you sure you're alright? I have been extremely concerned about you. No offence meant but you've not been acting quite yourself since er, coming back. But as I said to Willow the night I returned from England - though I'm extremely happy you are back she had no business dabbling in such dangerous magicks, magicks she doesn't understand the consequences of and which could easily have...."

Giles was interrupted suddenly by Buffy who spoke up firmly.

"Now hold on there Giles - I'm not gonna let you start on Willow again. You probably don't know this but I heard you yell at her that night. I wasn't deliberately listening - I hadn't gone too far and was still on the porch and I gotta tell you I didn't like the way..."

"Buffy please - it's okay really" interrupted a worried looking Willow who was holding a bit tighter to Tara's hand and receiving a reassuring hand squeeze back.

"No Willow, I have to say this. Giles I know you were worried about the dangers and consequences or what might have happened to me or Willow. But I think you were wrong when you said Willow was a total amateur at magic. Willow's magic has saved us countless times - what with helping defeat Adam and dispelling spirits of dead kids and I could go on and on. But most important she definitely saved Tara and Dawn and all of us from Glory - with her magic being able to hurt Glory and all..."

Buffy paused a while to collect and calm her thoughts and then continued.

"I've been thinking a lot about everything - I'm the one that has to live with this Chosen One - Slayer crap everyday not to talk about having to jump to my death to save the world from going to hell and hurting my sister and family in the process. It's having friends who care so much about me that keeps me sane and human and stops the darker side of my life from eating me up...."

"But back to Willow - yes she and ALL of us need to be careful, but the mere fact that the resurrection spell worked and I'm back from the dead proves to me that she is not an amateur and that she knew what she was doing."

"I honestly believe it was possible for me to be brought back because I am the Chosen One and it wasn't my time to die - maybe just maybe there has been a change to the slayer job description in that damn prophecy and us Chosen Ones are gonna be given a chance to live longer than our predecessors... I really don't know...."

But what I do know is that Willow brought me back with her magic because she loves me and thought I was suffering in some hell dimension - I'm very grateful to be given a chance to be back here for Dawn and all of you and I'm very grateful Willow brought me back even though it must have been a scary thing for her to go through" said Buffy in a sincere and teary voice whilst now looking at an equally teary-eyed Willow.

"Thanks Buffy" said Willow in a wobbly voice extremely grateful to Buffy for her gratitude and for standing up for her. Buffy just gave a teary but sincere smile back.

"Well Buffy - that was quite a speech" said Giles as he stood up.

"I think I need another cup of tea" he continued as he headed to the kitchen with his cup in hand, leaving an uncomfortable silence behind.

"Looks like you upset the G-man Buff" said Xander

"Oh no, I hope this doesn't mean there won't be any handing out of gifts..." piped up Anya who was then interrupted by Buffy.

"I didn't mean to upset him Xander - I was just telling the truth as I saw it. Yes magic can be dangerous I guess - but our whole scooby life is dangerous but we've been doing okay, we just need to look out for each other and..."

Just then Giles walked back in with his cup refreshed with tea and he spoke.

"If I'm upset it's not for the reasons you think" said Giles as he walked over to place a gentle hand on Willow's shoulder.

"Willow I'm sorry for raising my voice to you the other night - I was just extremely worried about what might have happened to you or how Buffy might be affected." He then went to take his seat again and then continued.

"I'm still worried about your magic use, but I realise now that I've been remiss in not taking time out to discuss magic with you properly and to help and maybe advise you based on the things I know of magicks - and I'll be happy to rectify that mistake starting from now"

"Thanks Giles and I'm sorry too - I said things I should never have said that night. And about my magic use - you don't have to worry anymore. Tara and I have talked about it and she's gonna help me and teach me stuff that her mother - who was a very talented and powerful witch - taught her." said Willow as she leaned more into the one-armed embrace Tara had wrapped comfortingly around her when things had gotten awkward between Giles and Buffy.

"Oh, but we'll be sure to come to you if we have any problems." Willow quickly added to what she said to Giles not wanting him to feel she was throwing his offer of help back at him.

A brief interlude of silence then ensued when everyone seemed to find the need to grab something to eat from the tray or to take sips of their respective drinks.

Then Willow spoke again.

"Guys I've been thinking and I feel we could improve our scooby life by being extra prepared for big bads or the unknown in general."

"I mean we still don't know who or what has been testing Buffy with all the weird fast forwarding time and repeat-o spell stuff or whatever it was - and there is the puzzle of the mysterious black van to solve..."

"So anyway that brings me to the part Anya and Dawn have been waiting for..." Willow said back to her humorous mood.

She grinned when she spied both the teenager and the newly engaged ex-demon staring at her eagerly whilst hanging on to her every word.

Then she spoke again while dramatically making a show of fishing into her shopping bag.

"Anya this is for you - keep it with you always, it could save lives" She handed a box to an excited Anya who pounced and then squealed.

"A cell phone! Oh thank you, thank you Willow - I've been wanting one for ages but couldn't decide if I should spend my lovely money getting one - because well I don't know that many people I could call if I'm say standing in a queue at the bank where there is no telephone..."

"You're welcome Anya" said Willow interrupting as she handed more boxes first to Dawn who was hovering and then pounced on hers - and then to Tara who was helping her by reading the names on the boxes and handing them to the appropriate person. Then Willow spoke again.

"All the phones are exactly the same, except I got each of our names printed on them."

"They are the real cool kind that have the option of voice-activated dialling - so all we've gotta do is program the phones to recognise the name we speak into it and it'll dial the person's number much quicker than the usual way - here is a list of all our respective telephone numbers and the telephone manual tells you how to do the rest." said Willow handing out the required sheets of paper.

"But seriously guys - these phones could save us one day. Please always keep them with you - you never know when one of us might be in trouble or danger and need to call for help immediately."

"You'll notice from the list that I've also got Oz and Spike's telephone numbers down - I haven't had a chance to give Spike his phone yet but he'll get it as soon as possible, after all he fought with us and helped us all through the summer and you never know when he'll need to give us info urgently or vice versa."

"As for Oz he already had a cell phone and so I got his number and gave him all of ours - he said he doesn't know how long exactly he's gonna stay in town but it might be a while and that he'll be glad to help in anything that might crop up. By the way he doesn't get all wolfie at all anymore - he said the wolf is still in him but that now with more help he got from the monks in Tibet he has complete control over it..."

Willow trailed off as everyone took in that bit of information and then she piped up again.

"And oh yeah back to our phones - I've put a lot of credit on each of the phones to start us off and if we use them only for urgent situations it should last a long time - but after that everyone is on their own and should please make sure they always have credit on their phone and keep the batteries fully charged."

"I can't think of anything worse than being in an emergency but your phone won't work 'cause it has no credit or the battery is dead!"

"Ooh and an added bonus is that we get about fifty free text messages every month - so I could for instance text my baby a message when I'm in say a boring class and missing her..." said Willow with a grin as she turned to smile at Tara who smiled back with a twinkle of joy, amusement and some other look in her eyes.

Willow was just getting round to trying to decipher the look when she heard Giles give a small cough before he spoke.

"Er Willow, I must say this is a commendable idea and a very generous and even maybe life-saving gift you've got us - but I dare say this is another one of those infernal technical things that I have not much patience for and I...."

With a sigh Willow disentangled herself from Tara's embrace and turned to Giles - moving over to him she spoke with a smile.

"Don't worry Giles - I'll help you program our numbers into your phone and all you'll need to do is the speaking our names part. So whenever you need to call any of us urgently you just speak our name into your phone and it'll dial for you. Or you could type in the name and recall it and the telephone number like so or even...."

"As Willow continued helping Giles, Tara beckoned to Buffy and said."

"Um Buffy - could you please help me in the kitchen with something? Looks like everyone could do with some more sodas to help along with the programming phones marathon..."

"Sure Tara" said Buffy as she stood up to follow Tara who'd grabbed the tray of now empty cups and plates.

In the kitchen as Tara poured out more sodas - she glanced over a little bashfully at an expectant looking Buffy and spoke.

"Um Buffy - please don't tease me about this, but I kinda desperately need some alone time with Will right now so I was wondering if you'd help me with something."

"Hmm let's see to tease or not to tease?" said Buffy cheekily and then continued in a more serious tone.

"Tara - I must admit you are fun to tease but I promise I'll never be mean and tease you constantly or anything - so tell me what you need, I'm here to help anytime."

"Thanks Buffy - here's my plan..."

A few moments later Buffy followed Tara back into the living room and settled back on the couch as Tara placed the tray of only sodas this time - unto the table.

Looking round at everyone eagerly busy with their phones, Buffy called across to Willow who was still helping Giles and teasingly spoke.

"Hey Will - looks like your Operation GROWW is really something - huh?"

"Operation what now?" asked Xander looking up from his phone.

"Er, never mind Xander - it's no big" said Buffy catching sight of Willow giving her a slightly embarrassed and warning look. A look that didn't go unnoticed by a curious Tara who stored it in her mind for future reference deciding that Willow obviously didn't want to share it in front of the whole gang.

For several more minutes they all programmed their phones and tested them once or twice - with Dawn and Anya being the most excited particularly over the voice-activated dialling. Dawn could be heard saying "This is so cool!" on several occassions. Tara reminded her that the phone was for emergencies and made her promise she'd use it wisely.

Willow heaved a sigh of relief when Giles finally got the hang of using his phone and even admitted that he felt he'd enjoy carrying it everywhere he went with the comfort of knowing it'll come in handy in case of urgency.

Willow missed seeing Tara make a signal with her eyes to Buffy, by merely a few seconds - for as she turned back to her, Tara just smiled enigmatically and told her she'd programmed both their own phones whilst she'd been busy with Giles.

As Willow murmured her thanks to her love, Buffy stood up and said.

"Well guys - I think it's time for a light patrol. As Willow has pointed out we need to be prepared and I think tonight we should not bother much with the cemetery but should patrol closer to town - who knows if we might discover that mysterious black van"

"So I suggest Tara stays here with Willow and help her with research on the computer - you know checking police reports and stuff - for anything involving black vans...? Then Giles, Xander, Anya and I can do the light patrol as they head home - and as a special treat since tonight isn't a school night - you can come along too Dawn - how does that sound to everyone?" Asked Buffy looking round with a smile and a smirk especially for Dawn.

"Really Buffy - you mean it? I can come patrolling with you guys? Ooh thank you Buffy! This night keeps getting better and better! What do I need - stakes, a cross and holy water right? Oh and I’ll take Spike’s phone with me in case we see him somewhere." said a bouncing Dawn as she excitedly got up to get ready.

Buffy just grinned and smiled broadly at Dawn and then looked over at Giles to see what he thought.

"Yes Buffy - that sounds like a good idea... I guess we should head out now and by the way the next gathering must be at my new apartment." said Giles standing up too.

Everyone else stood up also and Willow was surprised by Anya who rushed over and engulfed her in a hug.

"Thanks for my present Willow - it's not even my wedding day yet and I've already got a gift and you even put credit on the phone so now I don't even have to spend money on it yet."

Willow was very bemused particularly because Anya was making a habit of hugging her lately, but she just patted her on the back as she pulled away and said "You're welcome Anya - but please remember it's mostly for emergencies and helping in sticky situations"

Anya nodded and with a smile walked to the foyer to join Xander and everyone else who needed to grab their coats to head on out.

A chorus of goodbyes and see-you-laters were made as the two witches saw the others off. Before Tara closed the door she caught a cheeky wink from Buffy who mouthed "Have fun" to her.

With a small grin Tara shut and locked the door as she spared a very brief moment to think so much for not teasing... then taking in a slow calming breath she turned around to face her love and said in what she hoped was a regular sounding voice.

"So research now sweetie? Your laptop is upstairs isn't it? Come on let's go."

And with that she grabbed a slightly bewildered Willow by the hand and dragged her along rather hastily up the stairs.

As Willow and Tara approached their bedroom Willow was speaking.

Hey baby - what's the rush? I've never seen you so impatient about research before - I mean I'm the one who usually...."

Willow was suddenly interrupted in a most shocking but delightful way.

Tara who had not uttered a single word since they had been downstairs, had swung their dimly lit bedroom's door open - pulled Willow in and shut the door. Then very abruptly and with blurry speed she'd grabbed her redhead, spun around in the blink of an eye and plastered Willow against the door and bestowed upon her an open-mouthed, extremely hot, sizzling, sensual and bone-melting kiss.

Willow's body temperature sky-rocketed from normal to boiling in no seconds flat. All her senses came screaming to life and her blood pounded in her ears as she felt Tara's tongue plunge hungrily into her mouth. Next thing she knew - Tara's thigh was between her legs rubbing against her feverishly.

Willow nearly fainted from the pleasure she was feeling - she could feel Tara everywhere at once and she was getting really hot and extremely turned on from the friction and the passionate moans emanating from Tara who now had her fingers jammed in Willow's fiery hair and was massaging Willow's scalp as she continued to kiss her hungrily.

Tara finally came up for some air and said in a very husky, seductive and needy voice - "God I thought they'd never leave - oh darling I need you so much, please make love to me..."

With that said Tara went back to kissing Willow - she parted Willow's lips with her tongue and swirled it into the inviting warmth of her lover's mouth. She ran her tongue over Willow's teeth as though testing their sharpness. All the while she was moaning with pleasure and rubbing her hands up and down her lover's back and sides while pulling her closer such that their breasts and their heated centers rubbed sensually together.

Willow was completely lost in ecstasy but she soon snapped out of her steamy haze a little when Tara grabbed one of her hands and guided it to the snap of her own jeans saying "Please Willow, undress me - I need to feel you all over me, I need to feel you inside me - I need you so much darling please!"

Willow didn't need asking twice and she started to undress Tara pulling down the zipper of her jeans while Tara started to undress her too unbuttoning her shirt first.

"Darling please hurry!" said Tara urgently and then she pulled back a little and stepped out of her jeans and also managed to pull off Willow's shirt.

Panting quite a bit Willow started unbuttoning Tara's own top as Tara in turn started unzipping Willow's jeans - she gazed with a desire filled look into Tara's smouldering eyes and then spoke huskily.

"Baby let's move this to the bed" With that Willow pulled off Tara's top and dropped it and then wriggled out of her jeans and next moved swiftly to the bed and swept the covers aside.

Laying down clad in only her bra and panties - Willow held out her hand to Tara who was as scantily clad as she. Tara was with her on the bed almost before her hand was even completely raised.

Almost without thinking the two lovers launched themselves into another heated embrace the highlight of which was a very passionate lip lock that drew moans and groans of pleasure from them both.

Soon Tara was whimpering and then coming up for air she struggled to say "Baby, oh baby - I need to feel all of you" she unhooked Willow's bra and sighed with pleasure when she felt Willow do the same for her. Soon they'd both flung their bras aside and were moaning louder while running their hands over each others breasts and all over exposed and enticing smooth skin as they nuzzled into and nipped at the skin of each other's neck.

"Okay baby - you first" said Willow and without wasting anymore time she scooted down and sucked Tara's left nipple into her mouth swiftly.

"Ahhh!" cried Tara as she arched of the bed abruptly at the surprising contact. This only served to push her now rock hard nipple more firmly into Willow's mouth. Willow then sucked and pulled at it much harder while her hand played with and squeezed Tara's other breast, pinching and squeezing the nipple between her fingers in a rolling motion that made it harden instantly.

Tara was by now writhing uncontrollably beneath Willow, while whimpering in ecstasy and calling out "Oh yes baby - just like that please don't stop"

Willow then switched positions and transferred her mouth to Tara's right breast this time biting and pulling it gently with her teeth while using the palm of her hand to fondle and rub the swollen and hard nipple of the other breast in a circular motion.

Tara found she had lost the battle - all the sensations were just too much for her as her lover increased the erotic torment, Willow's tongue now circling round and round her taut, oversensitive nipple.

With each circular motion, Tara felt a tightening at her centre, deep inside a hot ache of pleasure demanded immediate soothing and she started to writhe, shudder and tremble uncontrollably beneath Willow while managing to cry out.

"Oh god, oh god - baby I'm so hot for you... that feels so good... but please I need you inside now.... please....!"

Before Tara could say more - Willow lifted up her head and moving up slightly she turned both she and Tara a bit on their side by gripping Tara firmly at the waist with both hands and then she hooked the fingers of one hand into Tara's panties and pulled them down swiftly and removed them completely.

She then entangled her legs with Tara's making sure to have both her legs straddling one of Tara's thighs such that Tara could feel Willow's wetness through her panties. Then Willow slid herself upwards with her hot wet centre riding up Tara's thigh in heated friction while being careful not to touch Tara's own centre with her own thigh. Then in a gentle but commanding voice she spoke.

"Tara baby - look at me"

Tara who was still in a steamy and wanton daze looked up with a slightly vacant but intent look in her eyes - her pupils were dilated, shrinking the blue of her eyes. Eyes that held such a look of smouldering desire in them as she panted slightly through parted lips making Willow almost faint from the breathtaking sight.

"Oh god Tara - you're so beautiful - I love you so much baby" Willow said as she lowered herself unto Tara gently and then slid her thumb gently into Tara's wet folds.

"Ohhh - yes Willow yes" cried Tara as she bucked off the bed as though she'd had an electric shock when she felt her lover's thumb brush against her clit.

"Baby - you're so wet and ready for me" whispered Willow enraptured as she waited for Tara to settle down and then slid her finger deep into Tara and then out again then in once more setting a slow pumping rhythm with the motion of her hand.

"Ohhh, ohhh baby that feels so good - I am so close" moaned Tara.

Willow who had also been rubbing her very wet centre in the same rhythm against Tara's thigh started feeling her own orgasm starting to build up - she always got so turned on just by watching and listening to her baby in the throes of passion. And feeling the slick, wet heat of her lover's inner muscles always made her almost want to shed tears at the exquisite and wonderful sensation of feeling and knowing her wonderful, beautiful darling trusted her enough to open herself up so completely to her - just as she also trusted her in return in every way possible.

"Willow, darling Willow - you feel so good inside of me. Please more baby I need more - make me come now please..!" cried Tara as she rocked sensuously beneath Willow.

Willow was gripped with such love and passion and she slipped in another finger into her lover - who cried out and gripped the bed sheets in sharp reflex responding intensely to the sensation that had gripped her.

Willow soon felt Tara's inner muscles start to grip her fingers - so she curled a finger slightly along her lover's inner muscular walls with every stroke and reached for and grazed over Tara's most sensitive spot while using her thumb to rub her clit firmly.

"Ahh! Ahh! Oh god! Willow I love you" cried Tara head thrown back as she shuddered and jerked uncontrollably as the violent convulsions claimed her with release after release of multi-orgasmic bliss.

As Willow felt her fingers being clenched tightly and repeatedly by her lover's inner muscles and as she felt Tara's hot fluids gush out unto her hand and felt all the convulsions as though they were hers - she felt her own orgasm explode inside her in response. Willow cried out, too, as she felt the world suddenly burst into a million blinding stars as she collapsed unto her lover.

After what seemed like hours, Willow came back to herself. She felt the heat of Tara’s body, her pulsing heartbeat, the tender trembling of her arms and legs beneath her. Willow was stunned by how long it had taken her to recover her breath.

Making love with Tara had always been explosive – but this had seemed so different. She had felt an unbelievable degree of surrender to her orgasm and was now totally drained. Yet she also felt renewed somehow and at that thought she found herself wanting to make love to her baby again but this time she wanted to use her tongue so she could taste and drink her love’s sweet nectar.

But then she was suddenly worried about her baby – she lifted her head at the same time as she gently drew her hand out from between Tara’s legs. Her emerald green eyes filled with worry as she looked down and saw her lover was lying still with her eyes closed while breathing rather fast. Stroking her fingers gently through her baby’s soft brownish blonde hair she spoke in a worried tone.

“Tara baby? – are you okay?”

Willow let out a relieved sigh when Tara slowly opened her eyes and fixed her with an intent look shining in her soulful and beautiful blue eyes.

“Oh darling I’m more than okay – that was incredible!” said Tara in a husky, smoky voice that sent shivers of desire up and down Willow’s spine.

“Totally incredible!” agreed Willow.“ - then she continued.

“Baby, not that I’m complaining – but what was that all about?”

“It was about you turning me on until I couldn’t see straight Willow!” responded Tara

“Huh? Baby not that I’m not thrilled I turn you on – but what did I do?”

“Well I get turned on by you for all kinds of reasons – but tonight all the reasons just seemed to grip me all at the same time.“

“Oh darling, just seeing you tonight talking about wanting us to be prepared and do all we can to stay safe and seeing the efforts you’d made – I was just so proud to be loved by someone as loving and generous as you – you take so much time to think things through and plan and stuff – and it’s always so much out of love for others.”

“I mean I was bursting with love and so much emotion and I just started feeling desperate to show how much I loved you back and then that led to my becoming extremely turned on! – And so I– I kind of thought up a plan and got Buffy to help me clear the house so I could be alone with you …. " Tara trailed off and glanced away rather bashfully.

“Wow! – you planned it with Buffy?” said Willow in awe of what her baby had done. Then she chuckled and gently nudged Tara’s chin so she would look back at her and then spoke.

“Tara baby – don’t go all shy on me, you can plan anytime you want to have your wicked way with me! And you turn me on like crazy too you know ?” Willow said with a teasing smirk while lowering her voice seductively to make her last declaration.

“I mean wow baby – making love with you is always fantastic, but just now – well it was simply incredible – you were incredible.” said Willow pulling Tara in for a hug.

Tara embraced her love tightly back with a happy sigh and then suddenly she exclaimed.

“Oh no! Baby I was so selfish just now – I mean I was so turned on I didn’t think about what you wanted or needed, I’m so sorry…. I mean you didn’t…. Um, you made love to me so incredibly…. please let me take care of you now…” she was suddenly interrupted by Willow who had pulled up to place a gentle silencing finger on her lips.

“Hush, don't worry baby I came when you did - I got so turned on as I always do from watching you and as I said before it was so incredible.”

“So were you – you looked so breathtakingly beautiful, sexy, wild and hot as you jerked uncontrollably beneath me and that just sent me over the edge too! Aww, now you’re getting all shy again – but it’s true, you were so hot!” said Willow when she saw her love blushing at her words.

“Besides we’ve got all night to make love some more. How about we rest a little while and then go take a warm shower then come back to bed?” Willow concluded with a question.

“Yeah, that sounds great darling” agreed Tara snuggling happily into the wonderful feel of her wonderful lover. Her Willow.

TBC.

Questions? Comments? - Are greatly appreciated.

Next update within 3 days.

Edited by: WannaFriendsBe at: 11/10/03 2:56 am

Post subject: Re: UPDATE!! (Chapter 6)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:35 am 
":applause" WOO and HOO. I'm first.

Fantastic update. I love how your Anya and Willow seem to get along pretty well.

What's up with Xander, anyway? He seems to be in full "complete ass" mode. I loved how Buffy and Dawn stuck up for Wills.

Can't wait for more.

Lisa":peace"

~~~~~~~~~

Tara beamed up at her lover. Willow Rosenberg, shy, unassuming computer geek was about to fuck her girlfriends brains out. Oh God yes baby, bring it on. -Three Months By WillowPowered

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:27 am 
Quote:
Come on baby, open your eyes, I've missed looking into your beautiful blue eyes - a whole night has gone by without my being able to... Oooh! Tara-eyes - welcome home Willow...

I simply loved this bit! So sweet and so Willow~ ":heart"

I like the way the whole Scooby meeting played out. Buffy coming clean about her feelings. Giles too, finally discussing about Willow's magick. Willow telling him about having Tara teach her now, how thoughtful she was not wanting to leave Giles out either. The hug Anya gave Willow at the end of the meeting although the reason behind it was so Anya, but still, it's sweet in its own right. Dawn, still whiny, hehe but thanking Willow for bringing Buffy back was a lovely bit. And Tara, for her just being there for Willow, makes my heart melt.

Haha! Spike having a cellphone. Ok, I found that personally quite funny. **soft chuckle** Being the big bad and all, I certainly do not expect his response to be a mild 'A cellphone? Why thank you!'. Hehe.

And that other man who shall not be named. He's not even worth mentioning. So I shall not bother. Hmph. Anyhow, I have a feeling he's feeling left out, you know out of the whole scooby circle, maybe he just wants to feel wanted again. If so, what a lousy way to do it. But that's just how I perceive it. Could be something else entirely different.

Hmm Tara looking at he who shall not be named with a speculative look through her slightly narrowed eyes I sense a bit of protective Tara coming on. But with her nature, she probably also wants to figure why he has been making the remarks he did.

Ohh now comes the juicy part **rubs hands in glee** W/T's love-making was really intense and very emotional. Conveyed their feelings for each other extremely well. You have certainly written that portion superbly ":clap" Brought out the passion that burns in them for each other. Well done!

Great update! Enjoyed it thoroughly ":read" Looking forward to your next update ":)"

Cassie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:01 pm 
Oh WOW! ":thud" ":applause"

What an amazing update. Such wonderful, hot, sexy smut without loosing that sweet romance that you write so well.

Xander's still being an ass, I hope someone kicks him into touch soon. Maybe Tara, that'd be cool, Tara getting large with the butch ":drool"

Anya & Dawn were so funny getting all excited about their gifts ":laugh"

The Buffy & Willow friendship is truly back on track, with Buffy sticking up for Will, & against Giles no less. Go Buffy!

& on the topic of Buffy & friends, I love the way your developing her friendship with Tara. It's nice that Tara's comfortable enough to ask Buffy for her help getting 'alone time' with Willow! ":)"

What more can I say? This is brilliant, can't wait to ":read" more.

Hugs

Jeanne

----------

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next