The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: im here..filipinos in march...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:26 pm 
I should have really left feedback on this story a lot sooner... i've been a bad kitten... but now i'm here i was to say that i really, really love this fic!!! It's amazing!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon!! :pray *pulls up a chair and sits, waiting for an update*

~ Jen:kgeek

Helen - Oh please Nikki, be serious!

Nikki - I want to make love you to all night long... is that serious enough?

** Helen and Nikki in "Bad Girls" **

Post subject: kababayan...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:44 pm 
ei sleek :wave

eto na po... nag paparamdam.. please update soon..

i love your fic.. c'mon.. grabe ha..ang init dito.. sa south.beaches and hot bodies are frollicking around.. so hot.. but you know what. your fic is more important compare to 'mainit na mga katawan' :d

:wave

:glasses redjassy

-jòan

Cause you were made for me/Somehow I'll make you see/How happy you make me

/I can't live this life/Without you by my side/I need you to survive/ So stay with me/You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside/
that I'm sorry. » Evanescence

Post subject: Re: kababayan...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 2:28 am 
:confused Okay, so what's up with the... different language? :hmm That, uh, quite a few people seem to know.

Anyhoo, putting in another vote for an update. :D

~Sappho :gnome

Willow: Yeah, that’s me. Reliable dog geyser person.

Anya: Give me a beer. Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Looks at him w/ disbelief] Bartender: I.D.

Anya: I’m 1,120 years old!!! Just give me a friggin’ beer! Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Sigh] Give me a Coke.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:03 am 
I love this fic, more please? *continues to wait impatiently with all the other kitties*

Love Helen xxxx :pinky

Edited by: Warduke at: 2/28/04 9:23 am

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:35 am 
I'm still waiting....:banana

I can take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:37 am 
Come on Sleek, please oh please update??? :(

~Sappho :spin

Willow: Yeah, that’s me. Reliable dog geyser person.

Anya: Give me a beer. Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Looks at him w/ disbelief] Bartender: I.D.

Anya: I’m 1,120 years old!!! Just give me a friggin’ beer! Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Sigh] Give me a Coke.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:36 am 
It's been a long time since I've last begged for somethink...come on sleek...I'm on my knees here!! :bow

I'm also :buried in work, and I feel like :crash , but all this waiting is making me :crazy and that usually leads to :rage

I wanna see :tara and :willow :bigkiss already, which I know will bring me to :happycry ,

:lmao

I can take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl.

Post subject: easing back
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:34 pm 
sorry to burst your balloon sweeties, but what I've made so far is a paragraph...a freaking lame paragraph.

I'm trying to regain my flow. I don't want this to be like "Finding You" which only got finished in my wistful whimsical imagination.

still love w/t.

still a kitten.

still committed to finishing three words.

:heart Sleek

==

just in case you want to read some of my inane scribbles, visit my blog at http://www.livejournal/users/poetic_quill it's not the same as fan fic but it helps me ease back into writing.

Post subject: Re: easing back
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:43 pm 
hey :wave

ok.. i'll visit that..

thanks.. take care.

sighs* kala ko ndi mo na t0h itutuloy?? :(

rdjassy

Cause you were made for me/Somehow I'll make you see/How happy you make me

/I can't live this life/Without you by my side/I need you to survive/ So stay with me/
You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside/]that I'm sorry. » Evanescence

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:11 pm 
i just read all of the story, and it is beautifully written. even though i have never gone through anything like this, the characters are so well written, i can feel all of their pain. so, i shall patiently wait for an update. very patiently *starts twiddling thumbs*

Post subject: Re: wow
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:34 pm 
We understand Sleek, and a paragraph is a start, right? :kgeek

I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

BV

It's the passion in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

Post subject: -Dying here.-
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:27 pm 
I AGREE. A PARAGRAPH IS A VERY GOOD START! KEEP THIS PARAGRAPH GOING!! C'MON! YOU CAN DO IT SLEEK!

(..YOU CAN DO EET AWLL NIGH' LONG! )

..( sorry. Had to add some Waterboy humor in there.)

I'm just here to toss in my encouragement and.. the vote .. for .. yanno .. updateness.

-Willowhanded.

Edited by: willowhanded at: 4/28/04 4:45 pm

Post subject: I also agree
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:09 am 
I also agree...Go on Sleek!!!

:bounce

Post subject: Re: I also agree
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:25 am 
Sleek my dear dear dear sea :flirt

let the flow be with you :cool

just Nicks

ps Gimme the paragraph :cry

Radclyffe's board

"When hope dies, it's an ugly death indeed. However new hope can then be born"~ just Nicks

Post subject: Re: soonish?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:19 pm 
Glad to hear more is coming---I'm not gonna nag you---so I am gonna flirt with you until you put some more up--

So get the cute little ass of yours going and try to type as I lick those cute hot fingers of yours! hehehe

Marie

Post subject: Still No Muse?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:50 am 
Sleek, Sleek, Sleek.

Why do you keep torturing us poor kittens? :sob

This is such a fantastic story and I've been trying to wait patiently with the other kittens, but it's not working. I need an update! :(

Please, please, please, please, update soon! :pray

Shy One

:D

Post subject: Re: Still No Muse?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:16 am 
:bigwave Sleek :flower ,

We miss you and your wonderful writing. Please come back to us! :pray :pray :pray :pray I love this fic and really want to find out what happens with :willow and :tara . Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:12 pm 
ate vanessa....haay..dapat siguro guluhin kita ng guluhin para sumulat ka na!!ang tagal po....mamamatay na ako....pleassshh.. im dying and i want three words..aheheheheh..ciao

ur kiddo ///

leslie ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:50 pm 
wow..

this story is collecting dust..

(like some of my old ones)

but this is truly one of the great ones.. I hope to see it back in full force soon!

*hugs*

Nickole

"Life is eternal; it has no beginning and no end. The loving friends we meet on our journey return to us time after time. We never die, because we were never really born."

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:49 pm 
WHY oh WHY hasn't there been any updates to this story? It makes me sad. It was one of my new favorites. Please don't stop writing.:cry

Post subject: Wherefore art thou, Sleek?
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 5:25 am 
My dear Sleek,

I'm dying to hear Tara tell Willow how she feels about her. But alas..........still no update. :sob

Please, oh please, come back to us and finish this beautiful story. :pray

Shy One

:shy

Post subject: Re: Wherefore art thou, Sleek?
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:35 am 
:eatme :eatme YAY UPDATE! I VOTE FOR AN UPDATE:eatme :eatme

C'mon man. Awesome story. Great writing too. Love your work. Do I get to read more of it? :read pleeeeeeease? *gets down on knees and BEGS for an update*

:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

:bow :bow amazing work.:bow :bow

:applause :applause

Can't wait to read more....hint hint. lol.

Awesome as always *two tumbs up*:dance

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 12:33 am 
I will be obnoxious and beg again for an update. PLEAAASE!!!:pray :p ray:pray :p ray:pray :p ray

I can't wait to hear them admit their feelings to one another. I will be soo happy:banana :banana

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 3:58 am 
Am I trying to torture myself?! Not only did I follow this fic right from the start, but I had a moment of weakness and re-read the entire thing and now I want updates! No, not want, I NEED updates!!

Sleek, I understand that it takes time to write, and sometimes your muse just leaves you...but there are some pretty desperate kittens here :lol

Ill be here waiting (im)patiently, hope to read more soon :banana

Stacey xx

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:41 pm 
Willowsgirl/Stacey....naw it's not torture, I do the same thing! Idea!!! Let's torture ourselves together....hmmm, whips, leather belts, what else do we need? Wait a minute---Why do I have a goofy grin and feel warm?! ***evil laughter, "just teasing ya!!*** See what happens when we wait to long I get all flirty---yikes!!!! Sleeeeeeeeek please cometh (**Oh gawd, more dirty thoughts**) :spin

:yikes Going now,

Marie

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:38 pm 
I'm not going to nag... looks like you're getting enough of that. I wish I could offer you some inspiration, but I'm pretty much helpless to do anything.

Saying that up is down will not make up, down.

~Gene Burns

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:38 am 
Hey, Im with Tempest Duer, if I could offer you inspiration I would! I promise no more nagging :fallen

And screamingguitar :eek sounds like an idea, but Im not sure my gf would like it much if I agreed to it *Laughs*

Take your time Sleek, I can guarantee we'll still be here

Stacey xx

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 1:32 pm 
Hey Stacey, the more the merrier, your gf is invited! Hahahaha, I'm such a perv!!!

Still waiting on Sleek, but being patient!!

Marie

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:32 pm 
This is a really cool sweet fic and it's so close to them finally telling each other how they feel, can't believe you left it there with tha cliffhanger for so long! Evil Sleek!

Please, please continue i wanna see how it ends.

Michellex

Post subject: Update???
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:01 pm 
Hi Sleek,

this story is really great so far!

I'm a very impatient person... so... please post your next update soon. I want to read more about our two favourite girls :)

ll

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next