The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Part 12
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 7:52 am 
Wow, great update!

Have to admit, I was both suprised and anoyed at Willow's mom. You would assume that a somewhat intelligent individual would at least be a little more open minded! That's what I get for assuming :)

And poor Willow...First her mom is never there for her while she is growing up, and now she can't be there when she needs her most.

You did a wonderful job in evoking these feelings in the reader, at least in my case :grin .

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:15 am 
Caught up with your updates. Sorry for not leaving feedback before but I'm reading so much I can't tell which fic is which. They are all kinda confusing after reading a few dozen fics. Love the update of course. Can I kick Sheila's ass right now? Willow was surpose to come out and now she put doubts in her mind.

Doubts are bad and Willow thinks Buffy and Xander might hate her and think she's disgusting is bad too. Hey do you think when Willow tells her mother that she'll kick Willow out and Willow has to move in with Tara? Then they don't have to go back and forth to each other's house. Okay me stop talking now. Great update by the way. Love your stories.

-Trinity-

--------------------------

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. ANGEL in "Passion"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:47 am 
Damn... what an update!! Poor Willow! I'm glad Tara got there to comfort her. What the hell is with Wills mom, she needs to learn to keep her mouth shut. I pretty much hated everything she said. And i definitely wanna join the kick her ass list!

I don't know what yer gonna do with this but i really don't wanna c a depressed Willow... i think its still a good idea to tell everyone. I'm sure whatever she thought bout them hating her, never wanting her, and them thinking she's disgusting... none of thats true about her friends and i'm sure thats not what Sheila thinks either or her dad. But however you bring it will be very good i'm sure! :D

Lookin forward to more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:03 am 
Great Update!

But Sheila putting doubts in Willow´s head is really bad. Tara will make everything better. I hope so.

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:41 am 
:rage Stupid Sheila... *grumbles about how stupid parents can be*

It was a great update, even though Sheila sucks...can't wait for more! :)

Aimee :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:54 pm 
Sheila is narrow minded much isn't she ? At least she has shown her true colors, gross as those are. Willow seems to care more about her parents then the other way around, sad really.

Then again, maybe Sheila will never be ok with it at all. Prepare for the worst and tell both parents anyway (stick to "love" as argument instead of "natural"... way easier to defend), maybe Ira won't be as small-minded. Otherwise they will just have to move into an apparatment/flat all of their own, which has some advantages but costs money.... not nice... not nice. Or perhaps Tara's dad will be easier ??

None of my friends had this much trouble, but I've heard some horrible stories about parents being unable to cope. Somehow it doesn't surpise me that Willow's parent(s) would be stuck in rigid patterns.

Enough social talk .. :D

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:01 pm 
I like a bit of angst, as long as it all comes good in the end :)

I enjoyed reading your update, but Sheila :rage Just when things were going so well and with all the talk about being ready she had to go and open her big mouth! At least Tara arrived to comfort Will. I am really looking forward to seeing where this is going, although I'm a bit nervous about Tara's Dad and what's gonna happen there.

Crossing fingers for more soon (ish)

Thanks Karen :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:45 pm 
great update :)

poor Willow having to listen to her mother say things like that, thus ruining her happy mood and now thinking that everyone will hate her.

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!
No! Well, okay. No. Pez!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:47 pm 
Chelbell,

This is wonderful!

Looking around at other feedback I'd say that you wrote Sheila just right:)

Loved the Cinnamon.....i wonder what other places Tara is all Cinnamon-y?

*grin*

And I loved, loved, loved this line!

"I don't wanna share my Tarebare, or in this case...my bareTare."

LOL

So good Chel....I know you will make everything better in good time:)

More!

*waggles eyebrows*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 7:08 pm 
Hey Rach ;) Loved the mushiness in the beginning...very sweet :D Poor Will, thinkin' all is good with telling and then finding out that her mom is very closed minded :mad Good thing Tara came over to comfort her. Lookin' forward to the next bit :grin

--Michi :p

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:01 pm 
Ah, Chel... that opening bit was just lovely. Bellies and tongues and cinnamon! ;) Very, very nice... but just where would a nice, sweet thang like you learn things like that, eh? :grin

And I know you'll resolve the angst, and we'll get a happy Tara and Willow in the end. :) *hugs*

"We've got the only librarian who can rip off your arm with his leg. People respect that." - Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:30 am 
:rage Can I hit Sheila???

Please!!!! :smash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:38 pm 
Hey. GOtta say i like this fic!! I can't wait for an update to see how things go. I hope that everything work out for Willow and Tara. Hopefully Tara's dad and Buff & Xand aren't asses about it.

can't wait for more!!!

~NICKOLE~

I hate hipocrites.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 9:12 pm 
i luv this fic so much! its so sweet..w/t fanfics where they fall in love are always wonderful :)

any one else agree we need to hit sheila over the head with the olaf troll hammer??she deserves it!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 9:14 pm 
:smash :smash

there goes sheila..lol

Post subject: You SO RoCk!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 1:02 am 
OMG! I cannot believe I have never given you feedback...how rude is that! :lol I am so sorry. I really have to stop being so rude...:) Still love me? :angel

Anywho, I could say the same and go through ALL of the parts and you know, say something about each and everyone. But then...it might take me forever:)

Your Willow and Tara...awwww *sighs* I want them!! I love the way you charaterized them...oh please please please can I have them? *goes down on knees* No? Oh...OK...I understand. *stands up and dusts off her pants* Just thought I'd ask. *sighs* Guess I'll have to settle with my own. :) *rins*

:bounce Please update soooooon! I can be patient gal...but sometimes...I don't get to hear from the wonderful Chel...and sometimes an update is the only way to go....:grin

Now this:

Quote:
Tara smiled softly, “Will… you make me so happy… you make me feel so special…to you it doesn’t matter what I’ve done…or where I’m from…or how many friends I have…I was so blessed by coming here…and I am so grateful to whoever runs things up there…because I have you Will…I don’t know if it was a fluke or some divine fate…but I have you”, the tears continued to stream down her face, “you make me feel so loved”

Willow moved so that her face was on top of Tara’s, “oh baby” she said kissing her tears, “you are loved…I love you so much…I could never tell you just how much…you…could never even understand how much”

Tara smiled, “if it is even close to half as much as I love you then I’m set for life, and far beyond”

That just took my breath away. *sniffles* Man...whoever you have in your life is so damn lucky, you really know how to work the romance factors. :heart

You SO RoCk!!!

~Holly~

Show me where to touch youTara-It Ain't Fickle

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 11/21/02 11:05:29 pm

Post subject: Re: You SO RoCk!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:19 am 
ok.... just caught up with this..

Great Story..Poor Willow... BTW I never liked Sheila Rosenberg, but this is soooo ewwww..

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!" Tara, Bargaining

Post subject: Re: You SO RoCk!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 8:19 pm 
As promised I finally made it here, 2 updates late as usual but hey I like to make an entrance!! :grin And as I always say better late than never!!

The Girlie night was such fun to read, pillow fight, ice cream...ahh takes me back *Stops to think of sleepovers/girlie nights past*...Ok, I've stopped thinking!! I still giggle at just how dense Buffy is though :lol

As for the next chapter woah!! Yep plenty of angst and Shelia :rage . Ok must calm down. Look forward to seeing where you go with this next as I love this fic, so well written you go through so many emotions reading it.

Edited to say: Yay! finally I'm a Teeny Tinkerbell Light!!

Edited by: TheWhiz at: 11/23/02 6:22:38 pm

Post subject: Wheee, great update!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 2:42 pm 
Lol, I didnt even notice I havent commented on your last part :(

And so Ill do it now :)

Yeah, that part was great of course and I dont like Sheila's opinions :rage She's like in the 50's or something...

Anyway, I loved how Tara cared about Willow :sigh

Very well done :)

Thanks, waiting for an update now :grin

:peace -Viv-

Post subject: Re: Wheee, great update!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 2:50 pm 
Um...hi...*ducks shyly*

I just wanted to say that this fic is really cool! And sweet! And fun! And sexy...huh? Sexy?... *ears go red* Um, yeah :grin

Me? Obsessed with this fic? Really? Prove it! :D *rins*

Sorry Chel...gotta start bugging you on this fic. Just kidding, just thought I'd tell you that I'm waiting patiently, and I can wait for as long as it takes to read this beautiful ficlet.

:love & :heart *hugs and puppies*

~Holly~ :heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:03 am 
Hey Tara22, :wave

Just wanted to let you know that I've just finished reading your story and I must say it totally rocks!!

I read the whole thing in one sitting and I just wanted to tell you how good it is!!

Looking forward to reading more soon,

And keep up the good work!

-Meg-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:02 pm 
Hello Tara22,

I just read the last part. And I have to say i just love your story, it's just great. I can't wait for another update.

Velaingie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:34 pm 
Hey Chel!

I absolutely love this fic!! :clap I can't wait for an update!! But I promise to be patient!! :)

I love the way you write Willow and Tara in this fic. *sighs* It's just soo sweet!!!

Thanks for this fic!! i really enjoy reading it!!

~NICKOLE~

------------

"Every time I...Even when I'm at my worst, you always make me feel special. How do you do that?"

"Magick"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:33 am 

YOU ROCK!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:28 am 
Chel!

This story has been recommended to me by Holly. First one she said was to read this one. :grin

And I did, and now I can see why she loves it so damn much.

Please continue with this, but by all means, take your time. It's definitely worth the wait. ;)

Leah

I'm not evil, hungry maybe, but not evil.-Holly

Post subject: Re: Fic: Only in my dreams
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:54 pm 
this is seriously on of my favorite fics ! i like how you portray will and tara..i hope willow will realize what sheila says doesnt matter...

:peace :bounce :bounce :bounce

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 3:17 pm 
Chel!

See...very good fic. hehehe! Yeah, Im bugging you again...but I can't help it...I practically know this story off by heart...almost. :D

Here's my little guy, well not mine mine...but still his name is 'eager'...but he's very sensitive about it...hehe

So cute!! :)

Ok, I'm leaving...won't bother again... ;)

~Holly~ :heart

Mommy, how come monkey's can't talk?-Odette

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:07 pm 
this is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! update soon!

"In my world, there are people in chains and we can ride them like ponies"- Vampire Willow

"Hear that baby? You're my always"-Willow to Tara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:21 pm 
Just caught up with all... let me tell you that I really love this fic... I just hope everything will be alright with the whole coming out... And please, like someone here said before, Can I hit Sheila?

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:32 pm 
This is a great fic, i had to read all of it.

Loved how they met and hor their relationship grew.

Glad Willow is feeling better and getting over her depression.

What a character Sheila Rosenberg is, it is just so sas when people react that way.

Sadly my dad reacted in a similar way, and it's hard to deal witht he fact that one of your parents feels that way about you.

Love the story though and i hope that Tara will help Willow through this, she'll need it. I was really lucky to have some people help me through it...

More soon.

R

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next