The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Fic: Only in my dreams
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:52 am 
Ok...

I was debating posting this fanfic....

I just began writing it a few days ago and have posted the chapters on fanfiction.net, but I haven't gotten all that much feedback, so the way I see it, it is either totally bad! or they just don't review it....

but my fellow kittens being who you are, I figured you wouldn't be to upset with me for posting something that is... uh... not so good..... :paranoid

Don't worry the Willow/Tara goodness is coming, I just had to build up to it....

Only in my dreams - set in season 2ish, but I completely skipped the whole Oz/Willow thing....

Part 1

Willow sat there staring blankly at the computer screen, her eyes willing her mind to work, but to no avail. She faked a yawn and stood up, stretching.

" I think I'm gonna pack it in guys" she said to the petite blond girl and the brown haired boy sitting across the room.

"What? Willow is tired?" asked the boy in a mocking tone " don't you love us anymore, Will?" he asked grinning at her.

"shut up Xander" the blonde said swatting him playfully with a grin.

Willow forced a smile at her friends, " Buffy, Xander, I should go. I'm.. I'm just a little tired" she finished lamely.

They nodded and she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room, the concerned eyes of her friends following her out.

Willow walked slowly down the quiet streets, occasionally she would kick a stone, or pull a leaf of a tree. On the outside, Willow was a happy, beautiful, funny girl, who was very smart and loved her life. But she wasn't and she didn't. Everything was so messed up for her. Sure she had friends and people who cared about her and she was smart, but she had to wonder if there was something more. Her life was far from easy. She was a geek, had no fashion sense, which she was constantly reminded of by the girl friend of the only man she had ever loved, who was totally oblivious of the fact, and happened to be one of her best friends. She had moved on though, knowing that she could never have him, well, at least she had tried to move on, but every now and then she would catch herself watching Xander, she would come out of a daydream only to realize that she had been thinking about him, again. No, life was far from easy for her, with her other best friend Buffy, being the chosen one. Everyday was another monster and another chance to get hurt or even killed. She helped Buffy in the only way she knew how, always willing to research the latest featured creature, but the worry that came with it, the pain when someone got hurt, the fear every time there was a face off. Sometimes she wondered if it was worth it.

Buffy watched Willow leave the room, she glanced over at Xander

" I'm worried about her" she said " she's not been herself lately, I miss my happy quirpy Will."

Xander nodded " I know" he said " there is definitely something going on here.. Want me to talk to her?" he continued, thinking about the girl he had known and loved since he was in preschool, she was his best friend in the whole world and it upset him to see her like that.

Buffy shook her head " let me. I can try. and y'know reach her on a whole.. X chromosome sorta level.. It could be girl stuff" Buffy's mouth curled into a frown, thinking about it, Willow was usually such a happy girl, and she was her best friend. " I'll try and talk to her tomorrow" she said to Xander " I'll call you.".

Xander watched her leave hoping Buffy was right, and it was just some girl thing.

Edited by: Tara22  at: 10/13/02 8:31:50 am

Post subject: Part 2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:55 am 

Willow felt the sand beneath her feet. It was hot, almost to the point of burning. She continued walking over the endless plains of sand. The desert appeared endless. She did not question why she was there, only where she was supposed to go. She paused looking left and then right, shielding her eyes from the burning sun, and then she saw them. Far off in the distance she saw Buffy and Xander. She wanted to run to them but she also had an immense feeling of sadness at the thought. She turned away and she saw an oasis. It was the most beautiful thing that she had ever seen. She began running, desperately needing to reach it, so scared that she wouldn’t, but no matter how hard or fast she ran, it remained in the distance, she couldn’t do it. Willow sank to her knees and began crying, all of the sudden she felt herself start to sink. She cried out, waking with a start, breathing hard. She sat up in bed, and the tears began to fall

Buffy walked up the path to Willow’s house a little nervously, she wasn’t sure what could be wrong with her friend and it worried her. For the past weeks she’d noticed little changes in her. Firstly her ever-loving attitude to work had changed, the usually academic girl seemed to just not care anymore, when she did sit down to work she usually didn’t end up having done much. She was always buried deep in thought, and when ever Buffy tried to strike up a conversation with her, she always had to repeat herself before the red head would take any notice that she was being spoken to. On more than one occasion Buffy had looked into her best friends eyes and seen nothing but sadness, the flame that used to be there completely diminished. Buffy paused at the door, shuffling her feet, suddenly having second thoughts about interfering. Buffy, shook her head, and with a new sense of determination knocked on the door.

Willow was sitting on her bed when she heard the knock. She waited to see if her parents were home to answer the door, but seeing as the knocks became louder and more persistent she figured that they weren’t. She walked down the stairs quickly, not bothering to check that she looked all right, knowing that her eyes were probably all red and puffy, she opened to the door only to find herself face to face with a rather determined looking Buffy.

“Buffy…” she started sounding surprised “what are you doing here? I mean… uh…. Not in a rudeish sorta way” she continued, looking very nervous.

Buffy walked in and sat down on the couch, pulling Willow down to sit with her “Will” she said forcefully “we need to talk”, she looked at the face of her best friend and she felt her heart wrench, it was obvious that Willow had been crying.

Willow sat, and moved uncomfortably under her best friends gaze. “uh… why do we need to talk Buffy?” she asked, trying to make herself sound believable “is something wrong?”

Buffy looked at Willow, “I was hoping you could tell me that” she said looking at Willow’s look of denial on her face. “Will, these past few weeks, you…. you haven’t been yourself… you act all upset… Will, whats going on?” she asked

Willow looked at Buffy “n-nothing is wrong!” she said loudly, sounding a little attacked “ nothing! I wish, you could see that Buffy…. You and Xander…. It’s always ‘ooo, little Willow is sad’ or ‘look Willow isn’t being a complete idiot, maybe somethings wrong’! I am fine! Just darn fine!” she was yelling now “I don’t have any problems! My life is perfect!” she said standing up from the couch, feeling too angry to sit down. “ I am fine…” she said softer this time, looking at her hands.

Buffy sat there, shocked by Willow’s outburst, she had never seen Willow so upset before. She looked at the red haired girl and stood up, “ok Will” she said “ok, but… I just want you to know that… if… should you ever need someone to talk too… I’m here for you, anytime, any day.”

Buffy looked at Willow, gave her a quick squeeze on the shoulder, then walked out of her house and down the path, her mind whirling with thoughts, about what Willow had said, and about what Willow hadn’t said. Buffy didn’t know what was wrong with Willow, but she was certain of one thing…. Willow was ‘not’ fine.

Willow walked to the front door slowly, watching her friend turn the corner, in the distance. She closed the front door and sank to her feet, feeling the tears come, a fresh new wave of tears. She was breaking up inside, this pain and agony she was feeling, there really was no good explanation for it. Willow herself did not know what was wrong, but she knew that she was definitely not fine.

:shy Tara's coming...

Post subject: Part 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:57 am 

Lunchtime at Sunnydale High had always been a joyful affair, the moods bubbling out of people, heard through the laughter and conversations taking place. The joy that the day was half over was conflicted with the thought that there was half of a day of school left to go.

But the mood at the table where Willow and Buffy sat, was far from joyful. Willow sat there nibbling on the corner of her sandwich, not really tasting it. She kept her head down concentrating very hard on her brown lunch bag.

Buffy kept throwing glances her way but remained silent, unsure what to say to her friend, afraid that she might set her off again.

Buffy had been unable to reach Xander after her confrontation with Willow, she made a mental note to fill him in on what had happened, so that he wouldn’t make the same mistake she had.

Xander made his way over to the table, he had decided that he was going to try and find out what was going on with her. “Will, can I ask you something…” he started, but shut up instantly at the sight of Buffy gesturing madly from behind Willow’s shoulder.

Willow looked up at Xander, thinking that she knew what he was going to say to her. “ what?”

Xander suddenly became very uncomfortable, he gave Buffy a glance and when she shook her head at him, he looked over at Willow “oh…um… are you gonna eat that?” he rushed, pointing at her sandwich “cause I sure am starving”. He smacked his lips a few times for added effect, the sat down next to her with a huge lopsided grin on his face.

Willow passed him the sandwich “eat it all” she said “ I’m not very hungry”. She then began to stand up, grabbing her garbage and rolling it into a ball. “I should get to class” she said not looking either of her friends in the eyes. “ I promised someone that I would help them with, some….. um…. math stuff….and to help them I kinda need to be near em and… actually in the same room…. So… yeah… I should go”.

Will began to walk away and found herself face to face with Principal Snyder.

“ah, Miss Rosenberg” he said “ just the girl I was looking for…”

Willow looked up at him, trying to look interested “what is it, sir?”

“We have a new student to this school, she just transferred here from some school in Alabama, I was thinking that you might show her around, make her feel welcome to Sunnydale High, I can count on you can’t I?”

Willow sighed inwardly knowing that there was no possible way she could say no. “Oh, of course sir,” she nodded “I’ll take good care of her” she forced a smile.

“Good, Good” he said smiling “I’m sure you will” Principal Snyder nodded at her “If you are finished with your lunch then you can follow me and I will introduce you”

Willow glanced back at Buffy and Xander, then looked at the principal. “No, no, I’m all done” she said, beginning to follow him.

They walked to his office.

Principal Snyder stuck his head into the waiting room “this is Willow Rosenberg, she is going to show you around the school”

The girl walked out into the hallway.

“Willow, this is Tara Maclay”

:D see... there she is.... now just give me a little while and you can see some more of her... that is all I have written so far...

Edited by: Tara22  at: 10/23/02 12:52:32 am

Post subject: Re: Part 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:06 am 
:clap

I think it's great, Tara22! Will's all sad and moody... and now Tara's here to make things right :D

Looking forward to more :)

-------------------------

Willow: Those darn Salem judges. With their less-satanic-than-thou attitude.

Tara: Oh, honey, let’s change it. The Discovery channel has koala bears.

Intervention

Edited by: vix84 at: 9/16/02 7:58:35 am

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:52 am 
Gotta say I really like it too... It's a bit early to give any judgment on the plot itself but I can see great potential. Newby in town :tara will make moody :willow all better!

I really like your style as well. It flows well and it's easy to read.

Can't wait to see where you're gonna take this. :bounce

Snuggles!

Season 7: "Is this supposed to be some sort of sick joke?"
"Please continue with the story of failure"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:20 am 
Great start :) I have a feeling that Willow's not gonna be unhappy for much longer! But with Tara around, who would be?? :heart

Can't wait to read more.

An epiphany of one so pretty

You are a shining light

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:29 am 
Nice start... I just know Tara's going to make Willow all happy again. :D

Looking forward to reading more... soon hopefully. :)

Caz

Tara: I got so lost
Willow: I found you... I will always find you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:31 am 
oh wow great start!

more soon!! please :grin

ICE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:36 am 
Ooo I like!! This is a great start! I think new student Tara might be able to cheer up Willow!! ;) Can't wait 4 more!! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:08 pm 
I feel sorry for Willow being all sad but with Tara here everything will be okay!! right?? Oh no now I'm having doubts. Dang it!! I love the fic though. can't wait for the next part.

-Trinity-

--------------------------
Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. ANGEL in "Passion"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:35 pm 
It's a really good start Tara22 and eventhough it's not a happy remark i found that you were very good at describing what seem like a depression from Willow's part! I've been through this state already and when i read this, i felt somehow connected with it. But to go on a happy note, i bet meeting Tara could cheer up anyone!!!! i see the end of sadness right at the corner!!!

« I'm under your spell,
Nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you »

- Tara Maclay -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:58 pm 
Good start, I really like this so far, (I knew Principal Snyder had his uses).

Look forward to more.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:14 pm 
Nice start - you captured Willow's " nothing's really wrong, but nothing's really right" attitude beautifully.

Looking forward to reading more.

Jayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:16 pm 
This fic will be really great if the beginning is any indication! Keep up the good work!

Gwen

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."

Post subject: Part 4
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:33 am 
Thank you all SO much fo reviewing!! it's a real confidence boost!!! :D

I was so shocked when I saw all the replies! :shock

Vix84: Thank you! Tara, :D yep, well that's just what she does... you just gotta love her

saule77:Thanks! you think the writing stlye is good? that's so great! I kinda got worried that it was a bit droany! so as you can imgine your review was most helpful :grin

Tara Croft: Thanks! I have to aggree with you! :heart Tara :heart

Caz: Thanks! I hope this was soon enough :D I can't stand waiting a long time before updating cause for me, it's like I am waiting for the update too... it's wierd I know, but I am enjoying this story as much if not more than you guys!

Ice: Thanks!! :D

Ashley: Thanks tons! aaaw... just gotta say this! Willow/Tara forever!!!

Trinity: oooh... doubts... makes the reading more fun doesn't it... lol... hope you like the next bit! Thanks for the reply!!

Tawilove: thank you so much... I have tried to identify and get inside the heads of Willow and Tara... Willow, being depressed, I find writing easier as if I was writing about myself and I really was Willow, thanks for the post, that means a lot to me... hope you like the next bit! (did any of that make sense... :shy )

stereo33: hehe :lol Principal Snyder... yep... had to give him SOME job, poor poor man :wink Thanks for the reply!

Jayne: Thanks so much! means a lot to me! :D I hope you like the next part...

Gwen: Thanks!!! hope you like the next part!!

Ok, so here it is.....

It's kinda short but the next part will be out soon, so hopefully you'll forgive me :shy

Part 4

Tara smiled shyly at Willow, hiding behind the hair that she always kept down particularly for that reason.

Willow froze for a moment, looking at the girl; she was unlike anything Willow had ever seen before. She looked so shy and timid, but at the same time so beautiful. Willow smiled back at her with what was her attempt at a welcoming face.

“Welcome to Sunnydale…” she said somewhat nervously, as Principal Snyder walked away, leaving the two of them standing alone.

Tara gave a half smile, not trusting herself to speak to the redhead.

Willow continued the conversation, “uh… where do you want to… start? Cause I could take you on a grand tour and show you all that is Sunnydale high… um… if you want… it’s really not that interesting… but if you want…”

Tara looked at Willow, “a t-tour? …that would be nice” she said nodding slightly, excited at the prospect of getting to spend time with Willow, “if.. you... h-have the time…” she added smiling shyly.

Willow nodded quickly “Sure!” she said and then realizing she sounded too eager added “I mean, I’m miss-always-got-time-girl…, well sometimes…. But that’s not to say that I wouldn’t make time, cause I would…. Cause I wanna show you around and…” Willow stopped mid-ramble and glanced at Tara, “I…uh..I’m kinda ramble-girl…. If you haven’t noticed” she finished grinning sheepishly.

Tara smiled “I like it” she said, and then quickly realizing what she had said, she looked down at her hands, unable to look at Willow, so sure that she would be looking at her in disgust.

Willows face broke into a smile, the first real smile she had had for weeks, there was just something about Tara that made her smile.

Tara looked up slowly and her heart caught in her throat at the sight of Willow. Her smile. It was amazing. And what was more amazing was that it was aimed at her.

Willow reached out and grabbed her hand, “come on Miss Maclay… I better get playing little-miss-tour-guide or you will miss out on very important parts of this wonderful establishment, and…” she leaned into Tara “ Old Snyder will be after my skin and that is one thing, that as a new student you need to know, Snyder…skin… or even being in the same room as him… kinda dreaded things…”

Tara’s skin tingled all over. It was funny how, the moment Willow’s skin made contact with hers all her senses seemed to have been magnified. She couldn’t hear anything but the pounding of her heart and the only thing she could feel was Willow’s hand in hers and her warm breath down her neck. Tara was broken out of her thoughts by a grinning Willow, unsure what she had said Tara just smiled and nodded her head.

Willow grinned again, heading down the hallway, Tara in tow. Maybe her day wouldn’t be so bad after all, she thought.

Hope you liked!

Tara: Every time I... even when I'm at my worst, you
always make me feel special. How
do you do that?

Willow: Magic

Edited by: Tara22  at: 3/29/03 2:29:55 am

Post subject: Re: Part 4
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:01 am 
Coming out of hiding here to say - great start, I love these AU fics, so please continue!!

Post subject: Re: Part 4
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:15 am 
Just finished reading pt. 4 and I like what I've read. I always enjoy reading the stories where we see Willow & Tara meeting for the first time (a big plus is when they meet early in the Buffy timeline). I like how this story has started & I look forward to the next installment.

Ron

Post subject: Only in my dreams
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:37 am 
Nice start! I'm sure Willow will be happy any time soon. ;)

Post subject: Re: Only in my dreams
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:27 pm 
oh update cool!! I like it with Willow all up with the happiness because of Tara. It's just so cute. I hope your not gonna bring Snyder in any more parts cause Snyder already did his job and should be driven over the cliff. I'm mean but I kinda hate his guts. Not that I ever seen his guts cause I mean eewww. I should stop before I start rambling on and on and on and........stopping now.

-Trinity-

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. ANGEL in "Passion"

Post subject: That was great!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:43 pm 
I really like the 'Willow/Tara-meeting-parts' in the AU fics! And I think what i like in your writing is the way you can make the reader feel what the characters are going through with just a few words! Go on that's a good start!

« I'm under your spell,
Nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you »

- Tara Maclay -

Post subject: Re: That was great!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:18 pm 
Lovely update! I knew Tara could make Willow all cheery! So the sparks r flyin, Tara felt a lil somethin somethin w/ that touch Will gave her! Well Yay!! I can tell this tour is gonna be fun! Can't wait 2 read more!! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Post subject: re
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:33 pm 
Hehe *cheers* Willow took her hand! You go, Will... :p

Can't wait for the tour!

Post subject: Part 5
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:26 am 
Ok,

finished writing part 5!!

ss- aaaw, thanks for the review!! :D you came out of hiding to tell me that? that is so nice! glad you liked it! hope you like the next part!

Ron- thanks tons! glad you like the story!! hope you like the next part!!

corto6- thanks! :D I certainly hope so (hehe funny coming from me) "I miss my happy quirpy Will...", don't worry! Tara is there, that is always a mood brightener!

Trinity- thanks! just reassuring you here, that *coughs a cough that sounds a lot like Snyder* will NOT be having any more important special roles in this fic, seeing as I am totally with you on the kinda hating his guts thing...

Tawilove- aaaw! thanks so much! glad you liked it! I am always one of those visual people, meaning that in my writing I like to set the scene and give strong visuals *shrugs* I dunno... it's just the way I am... :D

MissQuirky- thanks!! *goes all starry-eyed* I love it when the sparks are flying between Will & Tara, even when I write it... I hope you like the next bit!!

Vix84- Thanks!! hope you like the next part!

:grin

:willow and :tara forever!!!

and here it is....

Part 5

Disclaimer: Just realised that I haven't put up these little message things... nope, I do not own Willow or Tara....

(or any of the other miscelanious Buffy characters in my fic)

“Oh, and this is the bathroom” Willow said in her best serious voice “now you remember that! It is a vital part of any girls education!”

Tara laughed “Ok” she said taking out a notepad from her bag and pretending to write that down “bathroom….important….” she looked up at Willow, a huge grin spread across her face, “anything else I should know? Maybe the front office is a hot hang out or that I should know my way around the janitor’s closet if I want to attend this school?”

Willow looked thoughtful for a moment, then looked up at Tara “well, you don’t have to know ALL the way around the janitor’s closet, just enough to get you in there”, she said breaking into a grin, “ see! You are learning so fast Tara! It’s like you have been here your entire life!” she said mock-proudly, smiling.

The two girls continued their way down the hallway, Tara had seen pretty much, most of the school, but so far she had been introduced to very few people, and for that she was almost grateful. Tara had never been much for meeting new people, her shyness made it very awkward.

Willow had been showing Tara around for nearly an hour, but it felt like they had just started. The way the two of them got along, she felt like she had known her forever.

“and this is our lovely library” she said with a grin, walking in and picking up a book off the shelf. “excuse the dust” she said wiping it off with her fingers, holding a dust-covered finger up for Tara to see. “I’m kinda one of the only people who come in here.…y’know.…me being miss-geeky-I-love-school girl…. meet my home away from home”

Tara laughed, looking around the big library, trying to take it all in. She was having the most amazing time. Not only was she actually liking this new school, but she had made a new friend…. Willow…. Tara smiled at the thought of her, there was just something there…. this chemistry between them…. and when she had touched her.… Tara craved for her to touch her again. Any touch at all, she just needed the contact.

Giles heard the voices and peaked his head around the shelves. “Willow is that you?” he called, he had been meaning to talk to her for a long while now, but she hadn’t been into the library very often during the past few weeks. From what he had heard from Buffy, Willow needed help.

When he saw her, he froze. She didn’t look sad at all, she even appeared to be glowing.

Willow looked at Giles “Hey!” she said “uh.…I’m just showing Tara around the school”

Giles looked confused for a moment, then saw the blonde standing in the corner. “you must be Tara” he said smiling reaching out to shake her hand.

Tara stepped forward and hesitantly put her hand in Giles’s hand, “yes” she said quietly.

Willow smiled at her encouragingly, if there was one thing that she had learned about Tara in the short time that she had known her, was her shyness, with Willow she would laugh and joke but as soon as someone new came into the picture she was all tightlipped and shy.

“Tara just transferred here from Alabama” she said, then realizing that Tara had no idea who Giles was added “and this is Mr. Giles, the school librarian.”

Tara smiled nervously at him and then looked down at her feet.

Giles took that moment to study the blonde in front of him, there was something interesting about her and he wasn’t quite sure what it was, but being Buffy’s watcher and, as he was so frequently called ‘Mr. Knowledge man’, he could just sense it.

Giles glanced at Willow and he saw her smiling radiantly at Tara, who had now turned to look at Willow. “Alabama, you say?” he asked, making conversation, feeling quite the odd one out.

Tara broke her gaze away from Willow’s, somewhat reluctantly and turned back to the librarian, “Y-yes, Mr. Giles.…”, she said, mentally slapping herself for stuttering.

Giles nodded and smiled, “I hope you like it here” he said taking his glasses off and polishing them.

Willow had been watching Tara closely, everything about her intrigued her, her face, the way she wrings her hands when she’s nervous, her smile, Willow loved her smile, sometimes she would get this small half-smile on her face and Willow would feel like smiling too, and sometimes, maybe once or twice, Tara had given her a full smile, and it had just taken her breath away. Suddenly Willow remembered that Giles had been looking for her.

“did you want something Giles?” she asked him, wondering what he could possibly want.

Giles shook his head, knowing full well that this was neither the time nor the place to discuss Willow’s well being. “No.… no” he said to her “ just wanted to see if it was you….” he trailed off “Oh!” he exclaimed looking down at his watch “it was lovely meeting you Tara, but I really must be off, I am far too behind on my work schedule!”. He nodded to her and then to Willow and walked back to the shelves, in the direction he had come from.

Tara and Willow stood there awkwardly for a moment, throwing small glances at each other. Neither spoke until finally, Willow began to giggle.

Tara looked at her confused for a moment, but then felt overwhelmed by a case of the giggles too.

Soon both girls were laughing hard.

Willow tried to collect herself, “um…. so… .yeah” she said beginning to laugh again.

When both girls had composed themselves enough to speak, Willow offered to show Tara around the outside of the school, which Tara eagerly agreed to.

The two girls walked along the grass outside of the school, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. Neither girl said much, just enjoying the sun, and each others company, occasionally, Willow would point something out and Tara would reply, and occasionally Tara would ask a question and Willow would reply. Before they knew it the school day was over.

Willow glanced at Tara as screaming, yelling, fighting school students came running out of the building.

Tara gave her a small smile, “I should go.…” she said softly.

Willow looked shocked “Oh! But I haven’t introduced you to hardly anyone yet….”.

Tara nodded “maybe tomorrow.…” she said hopefully.

Willow jumped at the chance “tomorrow!? Definitely!” , then realizing how eager she sounded added “uh….so….I’ll see you tomorrow then?….”

Tara smiled “tomorrow” she said softly.

Willow began to walk away.

“Willow!” Tara called out almost desperately.

Willow turned around to face Tara, a concerned look on her face.

“Thank you” Tara said with a smile.

Willow grinned widely and walked back into the school to get her bag and go home.

Edited by: Tara22  at: 12/6/04 11:52 pm

Post subject: Re: Part 5
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:41 am 
AAWWWWW, they're so sweet! with the giggling and stuff...

This is (so far... but it's not as if I actually WANTED angst) so refreshing and I love it! :love

When you were describing Tara's smiles I had a flashback to Hush, when they're both sitting in the lounge after they got their voices back. So cute! One of the reasons I LOVE :tara

Thanks!

Can't wait for more!! :bounce

Season 7: "Is this supposed to be some sort of sick joke?"
"Please continue with the story of failure"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:27 am 
Too Cute!! And soo sweet!! :D Loved the update! The tour was great, Willow shows all the important spots in the school! ;) So Tomorrow they're gonna get 2gether again, well woo hoo! Can't wait!! :)

~Ashley~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:48 am 
loved the update :) Their interactions are just so adorable and refreshing.

cant wait till tomorrow :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:15 pm 
Just finished reading the lastest update and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I loved Willow giving Tara the tour of the school & having Tara meet Mr. Giles for the first time. This is such a cool story. Can't wait to read more...

Ron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:19 pm 
Young, shy love....awww, too cute!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:39 pm 
Awww that is just so cute!!

-Trinity-

(Trying not to say much just in case something comes out when it shouldn't. Love the update though. :grin )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:46 pm 
:grin ! I just love shy Tara. This fic is awesome and yes, I agree...cute. Can't wait for more! :clap

~Holly~

Quote:
"Show me where to touch you"

Tara- It Ain't Fickle

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next