The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Prophecy Fullfilled
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:54 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

This is a story I began last year, and I have written close to 300 pages so far, it is been altered a little and I thought I would post it now its been tweaked a little.

It is a complete redo of Season Seven although it closely follows the season it has a lot of twists and of course Tara will be back. (Yeah I have a serious resurrection of Tara addiction). There are lots of smoochies and I will warn you in advance, there is a lot of pain and grief in the story.

Rachel

Prophecy Fulfilled
Story by Rachel McCann
Rating R for Content and Sexuality
Disclaimer: All the characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy, I just like to borrow them for a bit but I always put them back. I just write for fun so please don’t sue me. Some dialogue is from season seven, which is copyrighted and belongs to Joss Whedon.
Spoilers: Set just after season 6, season rewrite
Distribution:
Parings: Tara/Willow, Dawn/Min, Xander/Anya, Buffy/Faith, Jodie/Pia
Summary: Willow is recovering in England after nearly ending the world. Buffy and Dawn go to school, where Dawn meets an outgoing potential slayer named Min. Tara is resurrected and returned to Willow to help stop the hell mouth from swallowing the world.

Chapter one.

Westbury, England. Summer 2002.

Willow sat beneath her favourite tree, she loved this spot it was so quiet and peaceful. She had a beautiful view of the hills and surrounding countryside. She took a deep breath and focused on the ground just in front of her. She stretched out with her feelings, and began to focus her mind on a flower on the far side of the world.

She smiled as the small flower came through the earth, travelling hundreds and hundreds of miles to the spot where she sat. Her mind in perfect harmony with the earth around her.

A familiar and comforting voice spoke to her. “That doesn’t belong there. Said Giles, Buffy’s former watcher.

“No it doesn’t.” She replied.

“That’s the flora Kua Alaya, a native of Paraguay.” He told her.

“Is there anything you don't know everything about?” She said smiling.

“Synchronised swimming. Complete mystery to me.” He grinned, and sat down beside the young redhead. “Yep. Paraguay. Where does it come from?” He asked her.

“Paraguay.” She answered softly

“You brought it through the Earth?” He said quietly.

Willow looked at him and smiled. “It's all connected. The root systems, the molecules...the energy. Everything's connected.”

“You sound like Miss Hartness.” He said.

“She's taught me a lot.” Said Willow softly.

“Then why aren't you in your lesson?” He asked her.

“Sorry.” Came the reply. Willow looked away from a moment; she felt a pang of guilt.

“It's alright. She was just—“He began

Willow interrupted him. “—afraid. Yeah, they all are. The coven is—they're the most amazing women I've ever met. But there's this look that they get. Like I'm gonna turn them all into bangers and mash, or something. Which I'm not even really sure what that is.”

“They're cautious. I trust you understand that.” He said coolly.

“I don't have that much power, I don't think.” She tried to say.

“Everything’s connected. You're connected to a great power, whether you feel it or not.” He explained

“Well you should just take it from me.” Willow said. She stood up and walked away, angry with herself. The flower began to fade back into the ground on its way back to Paraguay.

Giles tried his best to comfort her. “You know we can't. This isn't a hobby or an addiction. It's inside you now, this magic. You're responsible for it.”

“Will they always be afraid of me?” She asked him.

“Maybe. Can you handle it?” He asked.

“I deserve a lot worse. I killed people, Giles.” Her voice faltered remembering the death of Warren and Rack.

“I've not forgotten.” He said soberly.

“When you brought me here, I thought it was to kill me or to lock me in some mystical dungeon for all eternity or—with the torture. Instead, you go all Dumbledore on me. I'm learning about magic. All about energy and Gaia and root systems.” She said.

Giles faced her. “Do you want to be punished?”

“I wanna be Willow.” She said simply.

“You are. In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.” He said a slight smile on his lips.

“I still just want to be Willow.” She said again. “Just plain old geeky computer gal.”

“That’s not the real you though is it.” Giles told her. “Willow, believe me I’ve been through a dark time in my own past, you will get through it.”

“Giles you didn’t try and end the world though did you?” Willow reminded him, it still frightened her just how close she really came to wiping out every living thing.

He looked at her and shook his head. “No, I didn’t.”

Sunnydale

A basement somewhere on the outskirts of town

Two cloaked figures stood around a painted circle on the wooden floor, they had finished it a few moments ago and where preparing themselves to perform the spell. “Are you ready Alison?” One the figures said her voice soft and gentle.

“I am.” The other hooded girl said. “Little bit nervous, but we have to do this.” She paused for a moment. “Are you scared Rachel?”

Rachel pulled back her hood; she had a look of sheer terror on her face. “Nope, try terrified.” She answered.

“I know the feeling, do you think Osiris will hear and answer our plea?” Alison asked her.

Rachel shrugged her shoulders. “Yes, but we both know the price for this.”

Alison nodded. “Do you think it will hurt?” She was completely pale now. “I wish there was another way, but none of us are strong enough to face the darkness.”

“I know we need her, Willow needs her together they can do it.” Rachel said doing her best to reassure Alison.

Rachel pulled Alison close to her and gave her a hug; she pulled back and took a deep breath. “Ok let’s do it.”

They linked their hands over the circle drawn in the sand and started to chant. “Keeper of the soul, keeper of the heart, and keeper of the darkness we summon you. By the power of Gaia and by the love in our hearts we beseech thee. Come before us and listen to our plea.”

Around them a dark clouds and lightning began to flash, the swirl of clouds began to form into a face, with glowing red eyes it stared at the two cloaked figures.

“Why have you summoned me?” A voice boomed.

“Oh keeper of the soul, the heart and the darkness, we seek to restore a life that was taken, a soul you now look after. The soul of a wiccan girl taken by human hand.” They said in unison. “We seek to restore Tara Maclay to life, bring her back to her soulmate.”

“This cannot be done, she was not taken by supernatural means, and her soul is forever in peace.” The face said to them. “What is done is done.”

“It can be done, it was not her time to die, and her soul belongs united with that of her soul mate. We beseech thee, restore her body and soul and return her. We invoke the rite of gacano.” They said to the face, the spirit before them.

The face changed a little, the clouds around it swirling faster, its eyes flashed a deep shade of red, the voice boomed again. “Do you know the price that comes with the rite of gacano?” It asked them. “Are you aware that to invoke the rite means that you both shall take her place? Two lives for one, do you wish to continue?”

“We do.” They said together.

“Do you accept the price?” The spirit asked them.

“We do so willingly, it is the only way to stop the coming darkness, and we pay the price so that prophecy may be fulfilled.”

“Very well, the rite will be honoured; you both shall take her place.”

Without warning two lightning bolts shot out from the eyes, enveloping the two figures, they both screamed in agony for a moment before they where both burned to ash.

The face shimmered for a moment, and it spoke to the empty space. Your souls where just, I shall honour the rite and restore the one you seek.”

The eyes glowed blue now and lightning began to reach up through the floor above and into the sky. The face shimmered for a moment then disappeared in a flash.

Sunnydale Cemetery

The headstone read, Tara Maclay October 16th 1980 – May 7, 2002, a few withered flowers lay at the base of the stone, they had been there sometime.

It was cold and still very early in the morning, the sun was up and the ground was still covered with dew. A slight wind blew through the graveyard, it seemed to swirl around the grave of Tara, there was a little tiny flash of light and then a dark cloud began to form over the headstone itself. The light storm got stronger and stronger and a large white ball began to form over the resting-place. The ball got bigger and bigger and suddenly there was an explosion of light and then the clouds and lightning vanished.

Laying on the ground a lay the figure of a girl, still clothed in the dress she had been buried in, slowly the figure began to stir. The eyelids fluttered open revealing a pair of sapphire blue eyes. Her chest was rising and falling as her lungs took in the clean fresh morning air.

For a few moments she lay there, she wasn’t to sure what had happened to her. She took a few deep breaths of the cold morning air, her whole body ached, and she could feel the damp of the grass seeping through the material of her outfit.

Slowly she stood up, still a little disorientated, she looked around and saw the headstone, the name was missing. “That’s a little odd.” She looked down at herself for a moment, she didn’t recognise the outfit, and what was she doing wearing it. “I I I don’t understand, I was with Willow a few moments ago.”

She stared for a moment, and then the realised she was standing in the middle of graveyard with nothing on her feet. The damp grass felt so cold beneath her bare feet, how did she end up here in the graveyard? Last thing she remembered was talking to Willow in their bedroom a few moments ago.

She looked at her outfit again; it looked strange all in black almost like a burial outfit. She glanced again at the blank headstone; something definitely bizarre was going on. She looked around for any sign of her lover, but all she could see was headstones and grass.

“Oh goddess.” She said. “What’s happened to me, w w where’s Willow.”

She looked around again to get her bearings, took a few steps forward. Feeling a little unsteady at first, after a few steps she felt better and then she started to run towards 1630 Revello drive and hopefully find Willow and maybe some answers.

Westbury, England.

Willow screamed out in pain and she fell to the ground, her breath coming in shallow gasps. Giles knelt down and held the Wiccan close to him.

“Oh, God.” She panted, sheer terror in her voice.

“Just breathe.” He said, trying to calm her down.

“I can't. God!” Willow said, her breath still ragged.

“Just breathe.” Giles said again, comforting her.

“What happened?” Willow said her breathing calming down a little.

“What do you remember?” Giles asked her, still supporting the young woman.

Willow slowly started to sit up a little, she was still panting but a little more colour was in her face now.

“We were talking and I felt...” She stopped; she quickly pulled her hands away from the grass as if she had been burned. “I felt the Earth. It's all connected. It is, but it's not all good and pure and rootsy. There's deep, deep black. There's... I saw, I saw the Earth, Giles. I saw its teeth.”

“The hell mouth.” His eyes widening.

“It's gonna open. It's gonna swallow us all.” Willow said.

Mason Avenue. Sunnydale

Min Lee Cho was not a happy girl; it was the first day of her new high school. She had transferred here from New York when her father had got a job working at the University Campus. The move had cost her a lot, she had spilt with her girlfriend Karen because of the move, and now she faced the prospect of having to make new friends.

“God I hope there are some cool girls here.” She said to herself.

“Min darling.” Her mom called. “It’s nearly time, are you all set.”

“Yes mom.” She replied.

Her mother, a very beautiful woman, in her mid forties walked into the kitchen wearing her coat and waving her car keys. “Come on dear, it’s time for your first day.”

“Yeah I know, I can hardly wait.” She said, her voice hinted at sarcasm.

“Min, that’s not the attitude to take.” Her mother said. “I know it’s been hard, but I know you will make some friends so please make the effort.”

Min sighed a little and nodded her head. “Sure ok.”

She reached for her bag, and walked out of the door, she took a look around her. Sunnydale was pretty, she had to admit, but so far she hadn’t meet any girls that took her fancy. “Well I guess on the bright side, lot more potential at high school.” She said quietly to herself.

“Lets go.” Her mom said closing the door behind her.

“Sure, ready as I’ll ever be.” Min said.

Sunnydale.

1630 Revello drive.

Xander Harris felt good this morning; he had arrived a short while ago to pick up Dawn and her sister ready to take them to the new Sunnydale High school. He stood in the kitchen waiting for Dawn to finish packing her bag and trying to eat her cereal.

Buffy was looking nervous; she hated to be reminded of high school, the place that had tried to kill her on more than one occasion.

“Are you ready Dawnie?” Buffy asked her sister.

“Nearly.” Dawn replied.

Buffy made her way past the hallway with a cup of coffee in her hand; she glanced at a photo of the Scooby gang taken about a year ago. It showed, Buffy, Dawn, and Xander all laying on the grass, and Willow holding Tara just behind them.

She felt a little moment of sadness; so much had changed in the past few months. Tara had been murdered; Willow was now in England recovering from nearly destroying the world in grief over losing her lover. She touched the photo, wondering why last year had brought so much death and pain to everyone. Buffy too felt the pain and heartache of losing the blonde wiccan, she was a good friend and everyone missed her badly.

“I hope you’re going to be ok Will.” She whispered softly.

Buffy heard Dawn laughing at a joke that Xander had just made, she felt a little happier. She started to walk up the stairs, when she heard a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it.” Buffy said. “Wonder who that is.”

She opened the door, looking straight into the eyes of someone she hadn’t seen for a long time. Buffy’s eyes went wide with shock as she recognised the face.

“Oh my god.” She said. The cup slipped from her hand and shattered on the floor.

“Buffy what’s wrong.” Dawn shouted and she rushed to the door, she saw her sister standing there open mouthed with shock. Dawn pushed past her sister to see who was at the door.

“Hi Buffy, Hi Dawn.” The girl said. “Is Willow home, because something really weird seems to have happened to me.”

“Tara.” Buffy and Dawn said together.

TBC

Post subject: Re: Prophecy Fullfilled
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:06 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Wow that's a great start to the story. It raises a lot of questions. Such as what is this darkness that Rachel and Allison saw? Must have been something bad for them to be willing to sacrifice themselves to stop it. Also what did Willow sense?

The big question though is, how will Tara react when she finds out that two people had to die in order for her to live?

Looking forward to seeing where you take this story.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

wow great start :clap :clap i love it so far plz continue and update soon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

You are such a freakin' tease. I'm going to have Leilani chain you to your computer so you have to post daily updates to all your stories. *thinks* Of course, getting Leilani to chain you up doesn't sound like a good start to get you to write anything. Hmmm.... ;-) This promises to be an absolutely wonderful story and I hope you keep the updates coming quickly ifyou already have so much written. Now we just have to get you to finish this and 'Together Forever' and 'Wishes Come True.' And while you're at it, could you offer Leilani adequete incentives to continue 'Vampires Need Love Too.'? 'Cause that would be nifty... *realizes that she's rambling and over-enthusiastic* *is shifty* I mean...This is a good story. More would be nice please. Thanks. *runs and hides in embarrassment*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:22 pm 
3. Flaming O

Oooooooh. I reeeeeeealllly like where you are going with this. I can't wait to read more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:01 pm 
9. Gay Now

:bounceYay!:bounce

Tara's back!

Yay!

db

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:21 pm 
5. Willowhand

Cool story cant wait to read more

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
I enjoy the little differences in your scenarii (?);Anya provided Tara with a standard Tara-outfit whereas this time she was brought back in her more formal errr last outfit. (Nit picking, my fvaorite sport, she probably wouldn't have been barefoot;ceratinly panty hose and probably burial footwear as well.) This will definitely be a tough alternate for her;I can't help but try to guess how R&A knew about the situation.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:35 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hi

Well thank you all for the replies, this story is pretty big and there is so much going to happen, lots of shocks and surprises. Death and that is pretty nasty too.

All will be revealed about the reasons for Tara's return later on in the story, she will find out how eventually and it was the hardest thing to write, it is very angsty as well.

Highlandlass, no chains here,

As for Rachel and Alison all will be revealed as we meet two new characters (based on a real life couple I know)

Here is Part Two
“Oh my god.” Buffy said again. “Tara?”

Tara didn’t expect this kind of a reaction to her appearance at the door. “Buffy what’s wrong?” She asked, she reached out to touch the slayers arm, but Buffy pulled away. Tara was visibly hurt by this and she took a step back.

“This is not happening.” Dawn said, her hands shaking.

Tara looked shocked and hurt. “What is going on, where’s Willow?” She asked. “Please someone tell me.” A few tears had formed in the blonde’s eyes.

Dawn took the first few steps and reached out to touch the dress that Tara wore, she glanced down and noticed the bare and now dirty feet. The colour drained from Dawn’s face, the dress was real. Her hand moved down towards Tara’s hand, that too was real and it felt warm to the touch.

“Dawnie.” Tara said.

Dawn couldn’t hold back any longer, she threw her arms around Tara, and hugged her tight. Tara rested her head on Dawn’s, her breath blowing a few strands of the younger summer’s girl’s hair.

Buffy still couldn’t believe it was her, she took a step back. It was daylight so there was no way Tara was a vampire, she had colour in her cheeks, and she really looked like her.

Tara saw the look on Buffy’s face. “What’s wrong Buffy, you look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“I have.” Buffy said. “Tara you died a few months ago, Warren shot you.”

Tara shook her head. “No that can’t be right, I I I,” She started to say, but her mind was still racing.

“Tara this is important, what’s the last thing you remember?” Buffy asked her.

“I was in Willow’s room, and then nothing, I remember waking up in the graveyard wearing this?” She said. She took a step into the house and glanced towards the lounge. “Where’s Willow?”

Buffy didn’t answer the question. “Tara.” She said and took a step towards her. Reaching out she touched her arm, it was real, warm and Buffy could feel a pulse. She was alive and she looked like Tara and sounded like her. “I don’t know what is going on here.”

“Buffy please where is Willow?” Tara asked again, her voice shaking a little.

Buffy could tell by the tone in her voice she was really worried, this had to be Tara, her mannerisms, and her tone. The look in her eyes, this had to be her for real.

“Oh dear god.” Xander said as he saw the blonde figure of Tara. “Oh god no.”

“Xander.” Tara said. “Please what is going on, where is Willow.”

Tara was crying now, she was totally lost and confused at their reactions. She fell onto the floor on the hall bring Dawn down with her.

Buffy finally spoke. “Tara, this is pretty freaky, you have to understand, and we thought you where dead, and we buried you.”

Xander sat down and touched the blonde’s arm; at least she was real. “Tara, are you ok?”

“No.” She said through the tears. “Where’s Willow?”

Buffy recognised that look in an instant, from the expression and the look in her eyes, she was Tara. The big question was how was she back, and who brought her back. Her mind turned to Willow, did she do this, and she would contact Giles in England who was looking after her.

“Xander, can you take Dawn to school, I need to talk to Tara and I need to contact Giles.” Buffy said, she turned to Dawn. “Dawn you need to go to school.”

“But Tara’s here.” Dawn said.

“Please, Tara will be still here when you get home.” Buffy said.

Dawn still clung tight to Tara. “I don’t want to leave her.”

“Dawnie, I I think you’d better do what your sister says, I promise I will be here when you get home.” Tara said softly, kissing her cheek.

Dawn reluctantly got up and after giving the blonde another hug she stood in the doorway. Xander knelt down and wrapped his arms around the Wiccan.

After a few glances, Xander closed the door and left Tara still sitting on the floor, with Buffy.

Tara turned to the slayer; she reached out and touched Buffy’s arm? “Buffy please tell me, I have to know, where’s Willow?”

Sunnydale High School

Min sat down outside the new Sunnydale High school; she had done a little tour of the buildings around the campus. A few students had said hello, but so far no one had stopped to chat to her.

Glancing around she saw a car pull up, and a beautiful brunette haired girl emerge from the car. She took a few steps towards the car, just enough to get a clearer view of her.

“Wow she’s cute.” She said quietly to herself.

Unfortunately someone overheard her and decided to butt into her train of thought. “Oh great, another pretty one that’s gay.” The guy muttered. “Why can’t you find yourself a nice man huh?” He started on her. He grabbed her arm.

“Hey let go of me jerk.” She said.

Dawn spotted the trouble and she rushed towards them, she was about to intervene when the beautiful black haired girl, grabbed his arm and forced him to the ground.

“Hey bitch let go of me.” He said.

“Not until you apologise.” Min glared at him.

“Ok that’s enough; break it up both of you.” A tall man approached them. “First day of school as well.”

“Who the hell are you?” The man said.

“I’m Mr Wood the principal.” He replied.

“Oh shit, sorry.” He said.

Min let go of his arm, and she smiled at the principal, and turned back to the guy and threw him a sour look.

He stood up and then grabbed his bag and left them alone, cursing as he went.

“Are you ok miss?” He asked her.

“I am fine, thanks.” Min replied. “I can handle idiots like him.”

He nodded. “Well you had better get to class ok.”

With that he left her standing there alone, she picked up her bag, and started to head towards the main entrance. She stopped as she found that someone was now walking along side her, she turned to see the beautiful brunette girl coming over towards her.

“Hey are you ok?” Dawn asked her. “I saw you wrestle that guy to the ground that was pretty cool.”

Min, couldn’t quite believe it, the girl had approached her and was now talking to her. “Wow this is a good start.” She thought.

“I’m Dawn.”

“I’m Min.”

“That’s a cool name.” Dawn said. “What did that guy say to you?”

Min’s cheeks blushed a little as it all came down to her comment about Dawn being cute. She tried to think of something to say. “He was just a jerk, being rude.”

“Hitting on you huh?” Dawn asked.

“He could try, but no way he could succeed.” Min said quickly.

Dawn took that in and she got the hint, she didn’t want to press it further, but hanging around Willow and Tara had taught her a little. Dawn thought of Tara again, turning up at the house, dressed in the outfit she was buried in, only alive and well. Her expression changed, as remembered being the one that found Tara laying dead on the floor in a pool of blood.

Min noticed the ashen look on Dawn’s face. “What’s up, are you ok?” She asked her.

“Sorry been a funny morning, a friend turned up who we thought was…” Dawn paused. “Gone.” She couldn’t find any other words to say.

Min didn’t quite understand what she meant and decided not to press it further. “She ok?”

“I think so, just a shock that’s all.” Dawn said.

Min heard the bell ring, and she sighed. “Dammit, I have to get to class.”

“What class do you have?” Dawn asked her.

“English.” Min said. “Oh so fun.”

“Hey me too, we can find out where it is together.” Dawn said smiling. She cast a glance at the new girl. “Pretty.” She thought to herself.

1630, Revello Drive.

Tara sat back in the sofa, her face ashen and pale; she had just listened to Buffy telling her about everything that had happened. Her own death, Willow killing Warren, then trying to end the world. Xander saving her, and then Giles taking her to England to recover.

“My god.” Tara said.

“I know, it’s a hell of a lot to take in.” Buffy said. “I’m sorry Tara.”

“It’s all my fault.” Tara said.

Buffy stared in confusion; she took Tara’s hand, which was shaking. “No it isn’t, Warren shot me and then you, Willow just went a little crazy with grief. Ok that’s an understatement, but she is with people who are looking after her now.”

“Is she ok?” Tara asked.

I spoke to Giles a week ago, he said she is doing well, has made some friends there.” Buffy paused.

“But?” Tara could tell there was something more.

“She’s lost in herself; he said she’s terrified of herself at times. She feels a lot of guilt for what happened.” Buffy said.

“Poor Willow.” Tara said. “I just wish she was here.”

Buffy gave her a little smile. “You look tired Tara, do you want to go lay down?”

“Please.” Tara said quietly.

Buffy led her upstairs to the smaller room, and waited for the blonde Wiccan to lie down. She placed a blanket over her and then closed the curtains.

Buffy softly kissed her on the forehead. “Sleep for a bit Tara, you’ll feel better in a little while.”

“Thanks Buffy.”

Buffy left the room and then shut door quietly; she made her way downstairs and picked up the phone. She dialled the number that Giles had left in case of emergencies.

“Hello.” Came a voice on the end of the line.

“Giles is that you?” Buffy asked.

“This is Rupert Giles.”

“It’s me Buffy, can you talk?”

“Yes, why what’s the problem.” He asked her concern in his voice.

Buffy steeled herself. “Tara’s alive; I think someone did a spell to bring her back. I need to know if it was Willow.”

“My god Buffy, is this some kind of a joke.” He asked.

“No joke, Tara is alive and laying on my bed upstairs fast asleep.” Buffy told him. “Please I need to know could Willow have done it?”

“Very unlikely, we know she tried when Tara was killed.” Giles said. “One moment.”

Buffy waited for what seemed liked ages, she glanced at the clock and about 15 minutes had passed. She heard the phone being picked up.

“Giles what took so long, running up my phone bill much?” Buffy said.

“Sorry I just had to check with Miss Hartness the coven mistress, she says no way Willow could have done it, she isn’t sure who did the spell, but she was able to trace the energy to Sunnydale.” He paused then continued. “Willow was with me earlier, and I’m afraid things are going to be a lot worse than worrying about who ever brought Tara back. Buffy it’s the Hellmouth.”

“What about it.” Buffy asked.

“Its going to open, Willow said it’s going to swallow the world.”

1540 Revello Drive.

“Is it done, Pia?” A girl asked.

“Yes, Jodie it is done, Tara is alive, I saw her.”

“Thank the goddess.” Jodie said.

Pia sat down on her chair; she began to cry at the thought of her two best friends who had given their lives to bring back one life, although this life was important.

“Pia sweetheart, they did it willingly. They will have taken Tara’s place in heaven.” Jodie said softly. She sat down next to her girlfriend and kissed her cheek.

“I know, and I know that it was the right thing to do, its just I am going to miss them.” Pia said, a few tears in her eyes.

“We will see them again, when it is our time.” Jodie said. “Until then we must protect Tara and Willow, the destiny of the slayers and the fate of the world lies in their hands.”

“No pressure much.” Pia remarked.

“They can do it my sweet, they must do it.” Jodie said. “They have to.” She whispered softly.

Sunnydale High School.

The bell sounded and Min got up from her chair; it was break at last. She caught Dawn’s gaze and returned the smile, with a subtle flick of her lashes, she motioned for Dawn to join her.

Dawn caught the flutter and for a moment thought the very pretty young girl was making a pass at her. She noticed that Min was using her eyes to point towards the hall. For a brief moment Dawn felt a little disappointed that she wasn’t flirting with her.

Both girls left the classroom and turned to face each other, Min waited for Dawn to join her.

“Hey least we have a little time before next class.” She said.

“Yeah although I need the bathroom.” Dawn told her.

Min giggled. “The lesson wasn’t that bad was it?” She joked.

Dawn managed a big grin, she shook her head. Together they managed to find the bathroom. Opening the door they found it was empty aside from a small object lying on the floor by the wash basins.

Min noticed it and went over to pick it up; before she could a hand, decaying with flesh hanging off grabbed her and covered her mouth. Dawn screamed as she saw the ghastly figure grab Min, she held her bag tighter and readied herself to swing it at the creature.

Before she could the floor beneath them crumbled and another half-rotten arm grabbed Dawn by the ankle and pulled her through the floor. Min closed her eyes, and by summoning as much strength as she could, swung her arm back into the creature’s chest.

It released its grip on her and she turned around and swung her first into the thing’s face. It fell back into the hole, but one arm grabbed Min’s wrist and she tumbled into the gapping hole.

Dawn, picked herself up off the floor and looked around, there was only Min now, the ghastly zombies or what ever the hell they where had vanished.

“Ok what the hell was that?” Min said, “Is this school haunted or something?”

“I wish my sister was here, she’d know what to do.” Dawn said.

“Your sister?” Min asked her puzzled. “I wish my watch…. Um uncle was here. He could help.”

Dawn froze; she knew exactly what Min was going to finish saying. “You have a watcher?”

Min eyes went wide, how the hell could Dawn know what a watcher was. She figured it out and then turned to Dawn. “Your sister doesn’t happen to be Buffy Summers?”

“Yeah that’s her, how do you know about my sister.” Dawn asked her.

“My watcher told me about her, she’s the slayer right.” Min said.

“Yeah she is.” Dawn affirmed.

“I’m a potential slayer.” Min told her.

“Holy crap.” Dawn exclaimed. She noticed a movement in the distance behind Min. “I think trouble is coming.”

Min turned to face the direction of Dawn’s gaze; she could see a few figures in the distance shuffling towards them. “Oh great, this is all we need.”

Dawn took out her cell phone and checked it. “Wow this is cool I got a signal down here.” She dialled a number and waited for the other person to pick up. “Xander, its Dawn. We are stuck in the basement under the girl’s bathroom, there are zombies down here.”

“Ok Dawn I’m coming.” Xander replied to her over the phone.

“Hurry.” Dawn said as she noticed the figures getting closer.

Min noticed a shovel by a utility room door; she picked it up steadying herself for a fight. “And I thought Sunnydale was going to be a boring place to live.” She said.

“No chance of that.” Dawn replied to her, seeing the approaching figures, she hoped that Xander could get here in time. “Hurry Xander.”

Without warning the lunged towards the two girls, a tall guy with badly decayed skin made a grab for Min, but she swung the shovel hard into his face, he was thrown back by the impact.

“Nice one.” Dawn shouted. “Oh crap.” She said again as a girl with what appeared to be half her face clawed off, made a grab for her.

The girl reached Dawn, and grabbed her roughly around the waist. “You think we would let you go, you belong to us now.” She said.

Min swung the shovel at the girl’s legs there was a noise of bones breaking as the shovel connected. The girl went down, leaving Dawn shaking.

“Hey thanks Min.” Dawn said still shaking.

“Let’s try and find our way out of here.” Min said. Grabbing Dawn’s hand they made a run for the nearest door in the hope it leads to the exit. Dawn opened the door and ran through straight into the grasp of what appeared to be a janitor with one eye missing.

Dawn screamed at as loud as she could, she kicked the dead janitor hard in the groin, but it didn’t faze him. Still with her cell phone in her hand she rammed the phone with the antenna into it’s remain eye. The dead man released her and she dropped to the floor, she stood up, just as Min slammed the door shut behind her.

“Dawn look out.” Min shouted at her as she saw the janitor stand up and make a grab for Dawn. “First day at high school and I get locked in a basement with dead people.” She muttered to herself. “Way more exciting that my last school.”

The janitor swung out with his arms, and tried to grab Dawn, she managed to get out of the way thanks to Min’s warning. The dead man spoke.

“From beneath you it devours.” He screamed at them.

TBC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:47 am 
5. Willowhand

Dibs!

Yay, an update! Oh, but there's going to be angst? *pouts* Try not to make it too rough, or else I'll be sad and cry. And I can't cry at work. Or at home really, cause it's awkward trying to explain to my mom that I'm really okay, I was just reading the angsty fanfic but I'll get over it.

Min and Dawn seem like they'll be fun together. But happiness is in store for our girls, right? Right? ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:52 pm 
23. Volumey Text

That was an interesting update.

When Buffy et al were talking to Tara I kept thinking, Why won't they tell her where Willow is? I mean given the fact that she'd just found out that she had been dead then with Willow not around it's obvious she would start thinking the worst, that Willow had been hurt or possibly killed. I mean I know they would have been in shock but they could have put her mind at ease over that score.

So Dawn and Min were attacked by zombies. I hate when that happens.

Looking forward to the next part.

ETA: You should post in the update thread when you update a story, otherwise people might miss the update.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:12 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ok almost time for Willow and Tara to be reunited.

Westbury, England.

Giles put the phone down, he sat down on the chair in stunned silence, Tara alive, and it couldn’t be. He turned to Miss Hartness who had gathered a few of her students together, minus Willow of course. Giles had sent Willow’s close friend Althenea to keep her company and away from the others.

“Have you sensed anything else?” He asked her.
“Only that what ever spell was used to bring Tara back, was very powerful.” She said. “There was something unusual though.”

Giles looked a little concerned. “What?”

Miss Hartness took a deep breath. “Normally when a resurrection spell is invoked, there is great darkness behind it. An aura of evil, or something like that.”

“But?” He asked.

“This was nothing like it; there was an aura of light, so whoever did bring her back their purpose is not an evil one.” She told him.

“That’s something, still it does beg the question, why did they bring her back.” He said.

She looked directly at him. “I don’t know, but we do have one other concern now.”

“Willow.” Giles said. “I think that she will need to see for herself, she doesn’t know that Tara lives.”

“How do you think she will take it?” She asked him.

Giles thought for a moment, thinking about Willow’s deep love for Tara, seeing Tara alive would probably heal her shattered heart. “I have no idea, but I think she will be somewhat overwhelmed.”

“I know, she is critical in the fight against the coming darkness, but are you sure she can handle this?” Miss Hartness asked the concern evident in her voice.

Giles looked away for a moment. “I don’t know, I can only hope that Tara will be able to help her.”

“She can, she has a good soul, if anyone can help Willow it’s her.” She said.

Giles stood up. “I’ll get her stuff and get to the airport, and don’t worry Guinevere; I think we can do this. I’ll contact Buffy again to let her know Willow is coming back.”

“Will you tell Willow about Tara?” She asked.

“No, not yet.” He said. “I just hope that for whatever reason that Tara is back, she and Willow can stop this.”

She turned to the window and looked out to see Willow sitting on the lawn with her friend. “I hope so.” She whispered.

Sunnydale High School.

Xander opened the door to the girl’s bathroom; he just managed to stop himself before he fell into the gapping hole in the floor. “Damn I thought this place didn’t break the building code. That is a not a good sign.”

He peered down into the hole and tried to look for any sign of Dawn. “Dawn, are you down there. Dawnie.” He shouted.

He stepped around the hole and tried looking from a different angle to see if there was any sign of her. Still nothing, panic began to set in now, big hole, Dawn in danger. “I wish Buffy was here.”

Deep in the basement Dawn, swung her bag at the janitor’s head, he just managed to duck in time.

Min was bracing herself against the door, which was being pounded from the other side. She watched as Dawn managed to duck out of the way of another grab by the dead man. “Dawn, keep low.” She shouted.

Dawn opened her cell phone again but this time there was no signal. “Damn it.”

“Dawn look out.” Min screamed at her.

It was too late; the janitor grabbed her tight and began to slowly squeeze the life from Dawn. Min looked on, she took a breath, just as she was about to try and help the struggling girl, and the door burst open knocking her to the floor.

Dawn screamed as loud as she could, as she saw Min hit the floor hard. She could see the girl moving, and the two figures advancing towards her.

“Oh god Buffy, I’m sorry.” She thought to herself.

In the bathroom above, Xander heard the scream, he stood up and took a backwards step to steady himself to jump into the hole, as he did his foot crushed the small wicker object and it broke. A light shone out from it and then stopped.

In the basement, suddenly the figures where gone, Dawn fell to the floor and she gasped for Air. She could see Min getting up and dusting herself down.

“Ok that was pretty weird.” Min said. “What the hell happened.”

“I don’t know.” Dawn shook her head.

They made there way to the place where they had fallen through the floor, she peered up to see the smiling face of Xander.

“Hey Dawn, are you ok?” He called to her. He noticed the new girl standing next to her; she was standing close to Dawn holding her hand.

“We’re fine.” Dawn replied. “Now how the hell do we get out of here?”

Xander stood up. “Don’t worry Dawn, look to your left, can you see the door there?”

“Yeah.”

“Go through it, and head to the end. Open the door at the end and make your way up the stairs, I’ll meet you there.” He told them.

“Thanks.” Dawn smiled through the dust in the air.

Xander watched as they opened the door and made their way back to the main part of the building. He stepped past the hole and left the room. “Well that’s going to be fun to fix.” The said to himself.

He made his way towards the other entrance and saw the slightly dirty but alive figures and Dawn and the mystery girl with her. Xander couldn’t help but stare for a moment. “She has beautiful eyes.” He thought to himself.

“Hey girls.” He said. “What the hell happened.”

“Some zombie creatures in the basement, tried to kill us, and then they suddenly vanished.” Dawn told him.

Min noticed, that all this talk about zombies or ghosts or what ever the hell they had faced, did nothing to faze the guy. She raised an eyebrow, not sure of what to say to him.

“So Dawn, are you going to just stand there or are you going to introduce me to your friend.” Xander said.

Dawn flushed a little with embarrassment. “Sorry, Xander his is Min. Min this is Xander, he and my sister are good friends.”

She took his hand and shook it. “Hello.”

In the background they heard the bell go, Dawn sighed and rolled her eyes. “Typical I spend my break fighting for my life.”

“Well I’d better get to class I guess.” Min said dusting herself down. She turned to Dawn. “You want to meet outside for lunch? That is if we don’t have to fight for our lives again.” She grinned.

“Sure, ok, I’ll see you a little later ok?” Dawn said, she gave Min a little hug, she watched as Min walked off in the direction of her classroom.

“Seems a nice girl.” Xander commented.

“Yeah she is.” Dawn agreed. She couldn’t help but stare at her as she walked away. “She’s pretty.” She thought to herself.

1630 Revello Drive, Sunnydale.

Later that day.

Tara had showered and changed into something a lot more comfortable, a pair of jeans, and a fluffy white jumper. As she was drying her hair the door opened, and Buffy stepped into the room.

“Hey Buffy.” Tara greeted her.

Buffy regarded the blonde for a moment; she was still adjusting to the fact that she was alive. She returned the smile that Tara gave her, she had missed that, and Tara was always a warm caring girl. “Hey Tara, how are you feeling?”

“I feel better now I’ve slept and showered, it’s still pretty weird though.” She glanced at the outfit on the bed, the one she was buried in.

“Do you have any memory of where you were?” Buffy asked, she still had a few vague memories of when she was dead.

“Just that I was at peace, I think, but I felt hollow and alone.” Tara told her.

“You missed Willow.” Buffy said.

Tara nodded, she cast her eyes to the side, and picturing the redhead she adored so much. “I wish she where here.” She said simply.

Buffy sighed. “Tara she’s coming home, I’ve spoken to Giles, he said she is needed here. Some evil rising the usual for Sunnydale.”

Tara looked hopeful, but then she thought about how Willow would react to seeing her again. “Does she know about me?”

Buffy shook her head. “No, I think it’s best she sees you herself first.”

Tara sat down on the bed, she looked at Buffy. “I guess.” She said softly.

“Don’t worry Tara, things will be ok, Willow will be here soon enough.” Buffy said, sitting down on the bed beside her. “Tara can I ask you something?”

“Sure Buffy.”

Buffy took Tara’s hand; she noticed the worried look in the blonde wiccans face. “Do you still love Willow?”

Tara was a little taken aback by the comment, a single tear rolled down her cheek.

“Tara?” Buffy pressed her.

“More than anything, I know she did terrible things but she’s still my Willow. Maybe I can help her, work this out.” Tara said. “She needs me.” There was a pause and then Tara looked straight into Buffy’s eyes. “I need her.”

Buffy’s expression changed to a huge smile, she pulled Tara into an embrace hugged her close. Tara felt happy and for the first time since finding herself by an unmarked grave this morning she knew she was home.

Buffy brushed a few hairs from Tara’s eyes. “You know, I think you just may just have given a certain young redhead a fresh chance.”

“I just want to see her again, hold her in my arms.” Tara said. “Buffy I love her so much, it just hurts she’s so far away.”

“She’ll be back soon.”

Tara’s managed a smile, one of the smiles that obviously had hooked Willow a few years ago. Buffy thought she looked so sweet, she stopped herself at that point. “Note to self, don’t flirt or make passes at my best friends girlfriend.”

Buffy heard the door open and close downstairs, she glanced at the clock, and it was about 5pm so it had to be Dawn and Xander returning from school.

“Buffy.” Xander called her. “Where are you?”

“Upstairs Xander.”

There was some pounding on the stairs, and Xander entered the room, followed by Dawn and a mystery girl.

“Hey Dawn, how was school?” Buffy said brightly. “And who’s the new gal?”

“School was fine till some zombies attacked us.” Dawn said.

“What?” Buffy said shocked. “Zombies at the new high school, oh great life on the hell mouth. Are you ok?”

“Fine, thanks to double o Xander here.” Dawn said. “Oh Buffy this is Min, she’s a friend I met at high school today.”

“Hello Min.” Buffy said.

“Hey there.” Min said. “So you’re the slayer huh, cool.”

“You know I’m the slayer?” She turned and glared at Dawn. “So much for keeping things secret.”

“Long story Buffy, but Min here has a watcher; it seems she’s a potential slayer in waiting.” Dawn said proudly.

“Uh huh.” Buffy, she followed Dawn’s arm and saw that Dawn was still holding the new girl’s hand. She raised an eyebrow, and noticed the looks that Min was giving Dawn. “I heard that potentials existing around the world, but I didn’t know they had watchers.”

“My watcher, told me a few years ago that I had the potential to be the next chosen one.” Min told her. “I’ve not really encounter any vampires or demons but I know they exist.”

“Where did you grow up?” Buffy asked her.

“Well lived a lot of my time in New York, my mom is from England.” She said.

“What brought you to Sunnydale?” Buffy said.

“My dad, career move, and I did hear him talking to Mr Anders my watcher about something.” Min replied.

“Might have something to do with it.” Buffy told her.

“Maybe Mr Giles can help.” Tara offered.

“Tara.” Dawn grinned.

Dawn smiled, and her hand slipped out of Min’s, she rushed to the bed and threw her arms around Tara. Hugging the blonde close, Tara returned the hug and softly stroked the younger summer’s girl’s hair.

“Hey Dawnie.” Tara said.

“Tara, I still can’t believe it your, back and your alive.” Dawn said, she was still overwhelmed at seeing her friend. “I found you, laying there, I saw you dead, there was blood everywhere.”

“Dawnie, I’m fine, I don’t know how or why, but I’m fine.” Tara said.

“Promise me your not going away ok?” Dawn told her.

“I promise.” Tara said softly.

Min watched the way Dawn had been so pleased to see the blonde girl, it was clear that these two had a close friendship. She wondered a little if perhaps the two girls where more than friends, that thought made her feel a little sad.

“Oh my god.” Dawn exclaimed. “Does Willow know?”

Buffy shook her head. “Not yet, I’ve spoken to Giles, he thought it best to wait till she got back here.”

“God, Willow.” Xander said. “She’s still fragile I bet.”

“Who’s Willow?” Min asked. “Sorry I know I am kinda new, everyone here seems a little bit spooked.”

“Willow is the girlfriend of Tara here.” Buffy said. “She doesn’t know that Tara is alive. About 5 months ago, Tara here was murdered in front of Willow. Willow went a little nuts and the loss hurt her bad.”

“Where they close?” Min asked.

“They were soul mates.” Dawn said, then looking at Tara. “Sorry are soul mates.”

“Oh god.” Was all Min could say.

Buffy felt her stomach rumble, she got up from the bed. “Well guys I don’t know about you, but I am hungry. Who wants something to eat?

1540 Revello Drive.

Jodie put down the telephone and walked over to the large bay window that faced the house opposite. She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, she gave kissed her neck softly.

Pia felt the warmth and the kiss, and she turned around to face her lover. They shared a brief kiss, Pia felt a little happier at her girlfriends touch.

“What did they say?” Pia asked her.

“Willow is coming back, I heard from Althenea, she said that Willow will touch down late tomorrow evening.” Jodie told her.

“Good news.” Pia said softly. “We need her, Tara needs her.”

Jodie smiled at her lover, and kissed her again, to reassure her.

“I love you.” Pia said. “In the midst of the darkness, you’re my light.”

Jodie held her tight. “I love you baby.”

Girls held each other tight, Pia rested her head on Jodie’s shoulder, and she kissed her girlfriends neck.

“I can still feel it you know.” Pia said.

“What?” Jodie asked her.

“The darkness, that’s coming.” Pia said her voice sombre. “It’s up to the last few of us, the Slayer and a few wannabe slayers and Willow and Tara. It’s a handful against the coming tide.”

“Pia my dearest love, we have light on our side, I know we can overcome the darkness.” Jodie whispered softly.

Pia nuzzled her lover’s neck again, feeling the warmth of her delicate soft skin, she wanted to stay like that forever in each other’s arms. Jodie smiled at her girlfriend’s touch, she loved the way that Pia held her, touched her and kissed her.

Pia lifted her head and gazed deeply into her girlfriend’s eyes. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Jodie told her.

1630 Revello Drive.

Buffy was clearing up the dinner plates, and helping her sister to wash up after supper. Dawn and reluctantly said goodbye to her new friend Min who had to leave to go home to her parents.

“She’s nice Dawn.” Buffy commented.

“Who?” Dawn asked her.

“Min.”

Dawn could help but smile at the thought of her new friend, only know her one day, and they had been thrown together to fight for their lives. “Yeah she is pretty cool.”

Buffy noticed the slightly glazed look in her young sister’s eyes, she grinned. “Hey we need to think about putting up a couple of banners to prepare for Willow.”

“Yeah.” Dawn looked a little worried.

Buffy caught the apprehension in her voice, in a way shared it, Willow was coming home early because of the hellmouth. She hadn’t quite finished her recovery, but Giles said she was needed here, but he did say she had done really well.

“Dawn, I know how you feel, Willow hurt me too.” Buffy said. “Giles said she has made really good progress.”

“But?”

“She’s scared of her own shadow.” Buffy added. “She’s lost I guess.”

Dawn nodded. “Maybe Tara can help her.”

“I hope so Dawn.” Buffy said quietly.

Dawn brightened a little. “Been one amazing day, Tara’s alive, she’s really alive.”

Buffy smiled and nodded. “I know Dawn, I know how much you loved her.”

“Love her.” Dawn corrected her sister.

“Yeah sorry, I missed her too Dawn.” Buffy said remember how Tara was always willing to listen and be a shoulder for everyone.

“How do you think Willow will take it?” Dawn asked her?

“I don’t know, but I think she will be ok.” Buffy said hopefully.

Dawn thought for a second. “Hey is it ok if Min comes over tomorrow?”

“Sure, I don’t mind.”

Dawn smiled. “Thanks Buffy.”

Buffy turned back to the dishes, her mind returning to Willow who was preparing to fly back. She had missed the company of her best friend, but she still worried that maybe the Wiccan wasn’t ready yet.

She looked out of the kitchen window into the darkness outside, wondering what was going through Willow’s mind right now. Looking towards the sitting room, she thought of Tara who was sitting talking to Xander. Tomorrow night, Willow would once again find her whole world turning upside down, the girl she loved and thought was dead, was alive and waiting for her.

“Will, your dream is about to come true.” She thought to herself.

Next evening.

Sunnydale Airport.

Xander stood there alone, holding a placard with the words. “Welcome home Willow.” Written in yellow crayon. He hoped that this would show her that he was glad to see her home.

The previous evening, he and Buffy along with Tara had thought it best to wait till Willow got back home before letting her know that Tara was back from the dead.

Part of him dreaded the reaction, he knew Willow was a highly emotional girl and seeing her dead, well not so dead girlfriend was going to be a big shock.

He watched as the doors opened and the passengers who had been on the flight walk out. He raised the card up and made his way to the entrance to wait for Willow.

He grinned as he could see a familiar redhead appear, he waved frantically until she saw him. Xander could see a little smile appear on her face, she saw the sign with the Yellow crayon and her little smile widened a little.

Xander gave her his biggest smile, and waited for the Wiccan to reach him.

“Hey.” Willow said.

“Hey Willow.” He said, and dropped the placard and pulled his best friend close. “Welcome home Willow, god I’ve missed you.”

“Xander, thank you.” She said and burst into tears. “I I Didn’t think anyone would you know, be here.”

“Oh Willow, don’t be silly, you know I love you.” Xander said. “Trust me I’m really glad to see you.”

Willow smiled warmly. “How’s everyone?” She noticed that Buffy and Dawn where no where to be seen.

Xander just kissed her cheek and gave her another hug. “They’re fine, Dawn and Buffy couldn’t come as they had to sort out a few things and you know make the place ready for my Willow.” He swallowed. He didn’t want to mention Tara just yet, he would save that little surprise until she got home.

“Come on Willow, let’s get you home.” Xander said, he picked up her bags and walked her to the car. He could tell she was nervous at being back, after all the last time she was here, she tried to destroy the world.

Outside Willow gazed up at the stars in the sky, she had mixed feelings about being home again. “Welcome home me.” She said quietly to herself.

1630 Revello Drive

Buffy Summers paced the floor nervously, she knew that Xander would be bringing Willow back within the next hour. She hadn’t seen Willow now since just after Tara’s funeral, when she left to go to England to learn how to control her powers.

Dawn could see her pacing nervously, they had hung up a few streamers and prepared a few things to welcome home Willow. Dawn still wasn’t sure about it though, Willow had threatened to turn her back into energy. She still cared for Willow, but she still worried that Willow wasn’t fully in control of her power.

She cast a glanced upstairs to the blonde whose death sent Willow over the edge. Maybe Tara could help Willow heal fully, she relaxed, and Tara would be able to help her.

“Hey Dawn, how you feeling about all this?” Buffy asked.

“Kinda nervous you know.” Dawn admitted.

“I know, it will be ok, Giles said she was doing pretty well, he said the only thing was she appears to be scared of herself.” Buffy said.

“Well hope that Tara can really help her.” Dawn said.

“I think she is the only one who really can, but we still need to be here for her.” Buffy said. “Don’t worry, whatever happens we can deal.”

“Buffy?” Dawn asked.

“Yeah.”

“Do you mind I invited a friend over?” Dawn said, referring to the dark haired girl on the sofa.

“Min?”

“Yeah.”

“No I don’t mind, she’s nice enough, she definitely seems to like you though.” Buffy said with a little smile.

Dawn caught that. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing, now go, make yourself useful and get potato chips into the bowls ok?” Buffy said.

Dawn watched her sister go frowning, she turned back to see Min sitting alone. She walked up to her and gave her a big smile. “Hey you wanna help me with the chips?”

Min giggled. “Demon chips huh?” Min gave Dawn a huge smile and looked at the younger Summers girl with her beautiful deep hazel eyes. The look sent a warm fuzzy feeling down Dawn’s spine, she returned the smile.

“No but those big packets, do fight back.” Dawn said grinning. “Come on.” With that Dawn reached out and grabbed Min’s hand and dragged her off to the kitchen.

Buffy watched her go, smiling, was her sister showing an interest in girls now. She headed back into the lounge, glancing up the stairs, she wondered about the blonde witch sitting alone upstairs.

“I’ll go check on her.” She thought to herself, and started up the stairs, wondering how Tara would react to seeing Willow.

Upstairs Tara sat alone with her thoughts, she still didn’t know who had returned her or why, Giles had told Buffy that a spell was done, with no darkness to restore her. Soon her Willow would walk through the door and back into her life again. Her heart and soul ached to see the beautiful redhead again.

“Oh goddess.” Tara breathed softly. “Please let Willow be ok.”

Tara sighed and stood up, she walked over to the window that she had been standing there that fateful day. Her hand touched the pane of glass, and she felt a few tears in her eyes.

“Willow, please be safe, come back to me, I love you.” She said softly.

Outside the room, Buffy heard Tara speak, she felt a little tear welling in her eye, Tara had always been the shy one of the scoobies, although in the last few months before her death, she had blossomed and really come out of her shell.

The day she was murdered, Tara was totally out of her shell, flirting and kissing Willow without a care in the world. Willow had always brought out her sparky nature. She just hoped that Willow would be able to bring that back, and that Tara could help heal the gapping hole in the redhead’s life.

Buffy turned away and quietly made her way downstairs, she felt as though Tara needed time to prepare herself to see Willow again. She reached the bottom of the stairs, only to hear the knock at the door.

She opened the door and greeted Xander, who stepped aside to reveal a familiar face. Willow Rosenberg had arrived back in town, Buffy regarded her a moment, her hair was a little longer now. She looked sad and a little lost, but I guess that was understandable.

“Hey Buffy.” Willow said.

Buffy stepped outside and gave Willow a hug, pulling her close. Willow was a little surprised and returned the hug.

“Willow, hey there, wow I like your new hairstyle.” Buffy said.

“Thanks, I kinda let it grow a little.” She said. “How have you been, how’s Dawn?”

Buffy broke the embrace and took Willow’s hand, she led her inside. “I’m pretty good, been a wacky few days, but I’m glad your home.” She said sincerely.

“Thanks Buffy, I am glad to be back.” Willow admitted, although she was still terrified.

“Hi Willow.” Dawn said, greeting the returning Wiccan.

“Hey Dawnie, you look great.” Willow said.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, until Min introduced herself. “Hey there.”

Willow frowned a moment, but returned the smile. “Hi there, sorry I don’t think I know you.”

“This is Min, she goes to school with me.” Dawn said. “We met at the new hellmouth high.”

Min couldn’t resist a giggle at the comment. “Hellmouth High, I like it.”

Xander brought in Willow’s cases and set them down in the hallway, he took his best friend by the hand and led her into the lounge. Willow smiled at the banner across the living room, which read “Welcome back Willow.”

“Hey thanks guys, I really mean it.” Willow said a few tears in her eyes.

“We’re just really glad to have you back.” Buffy said again. She took a deep breath and the kneeled in front of her.

Willow could sense there was something going on, she could read the expression on Buffy’s face. “Buffy, what’s wrong?”

Buffy took Willow’s hands, and gave her a warm loving smile to try and reassure her. She steeled herself to break the news that she hoped would mend the wiccans heart.

“Willow there is something you need to know, and it’s going to be hard for you to accept.”

Willow could feel the tension in her stomach building, the acidy feeling she often got when she was scared or nervous.

“Something happened yesterday morning, someone who we thought was dead, has come back. Someone special in our lives, and more importantly your life.” Buffy could feel her own emotions getting the better of her, she could feel the tears welling in her eyes.

Willow’s look became increasingly worried, her lower lip was quivering. She didn’t understand what was going on, but it was scaring her.

Buffy braced herself. “Willow, we don’t know how or why, but…” She paused a moment.

Willow could feel the emotion in the room, everyone was looking at her, and she felt a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks. “What Buffy?” She said her voice shaking.

“Tara’s alive.” Buffy said simply.

TBC (Evil cliffhanger I know, dont worry next part will be posted very soon)

Last edited by WillowsGirlXX on Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:22 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Dibs, will leave feedback once I've read

That was a great update.

Once again Xander saves the day by accidentally stepping on something. Who knew that being a klutz could be so useful.

I hereby crown Giles king of understatement for his assertion that Willow will be overwhelmed to find out that Tara's alive.

Quote:
He could tell she was nervous at being back, after all the last time she was here, she tried to destroy the world.

I don't think Willow should worry too much about that. After all, what's a bit of attemped geocide between friends?

I have one nit to pick though. A couple of times you've used the word defiantly, when from the context it looks like you actually mean definitely.

Looking forward to the next part

Last edited by justin on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:41 pm 
5. Willowhand

Awesome! (Except for the cliffhanger of EVIL!) I'm hooked. It's like a drug. More please!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:53 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Justin

Opps thanks for spotting that, i rechecked the whole story, found about 6 goof ups with that word. Corrected now

Rachel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:30 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

ahhh those darn tootin cliff hangers leave me hangin for more why dontcha .. gotta say i like where this is headed cant wait for more please update soon! :)
Erin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:30 pm 
3. Flaming O

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh how could u! that was pure evilness!!!!

u better update soon missy or else i shall just have to urm urm *thiinks of punishment* iwell u just better update soon cos u wudnt wanna see agry jo :rage :rage

xxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:34 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:aww Don't leave us hanging for long. This story is way too GREAT. Poor Willow, if I was her, I think I would pass out seeing Tara alive again. Can't wait to see happy Willow again!

Xander: It's called a blaster, Will, a word that tends to discourage experimentation. Now, if it were called the orgazmater I'd be the first to try your basic button press approach!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:33 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky aaahhhhhhhhhhhh no cliff hanger missy you know how i feel about those now lets get on with it hehe i need :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:53 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Quote:
(Evil cliffhanger I know, dont worry next part will be posted very soon)

:crash You bet your ass it was!! That was just mean! Bad Rachel! Bad!! How can you leave it at that!
*10 mins later*
I'm mellow now. Awesome update though! Just a lillte pissed about the end. But as you say, it'll be posted soon. *taps desk waiting*
:peace Akyiree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:31 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ok insomia has over taken me and i cant get to sleep.
Here is the other half of the chapter

Willow began so shake, and the tears began to flow freely down her cheeks, two simple words had sent her whole world crashing down around her. Tears formed in her eyes, this had to be some sort of cruel joke. “Tara died in my arms, I held her lifeless body.” She thought, the images of her girlfriend’s death ripping through her mind. The bullet hitting her, the splash of Tara’s blood across her own blouse.

“Willow, you’re shirt.” Tara’s last words, before she fell to the floor dead. Willow remembered the shock and the pain and the grief come flooding back to her like a tidal wave, overwhelming her.

Tears began to trickle down her face, she stared at Buffy. “What?”

“Willow, Tara is alive.” Buffy repeated, she kept the wiccans hands firmly in her own.

Willow shook her head, the tears splashing onto her jacket. “Is this is a joke, finding out if I am still evil, or is this some sick way to punish me for what I did to you all.” She said shaking, the tears rolling down her pale cheeks.

Buffy shook her head, she too was crying now. “Willow, No I’m not trying to punish you. I’m telling you the truth, Tara is alive.” Buffy released one of her friend’s hand to brush a few strands of hair from her face.

“Alive?” Willow said, her voice still shaking but with some hope, she looked into Buffy’s eyes and saw only love.

“She’s safe Willow, god knows how, but she is alive.” Buffy said again, she knew this was going to be hard for Willow to accept.

“Oh my god.” Willow said, she slid off the sofa onto the floor, tears streaming down her face. “She’s alive?”

Buffy smiled warmly at her. “She’s here Will.”

“Where is she, I have to see her.” Willow pleaded.

“Willow I’m here.” A soft angelic voice called out.

Willow turned to see who had spoken, her green eyes met a pair of blue ones. She recognised them even through all the tears, it was Tara standing by the stairs. Her Tara, the girl she loved with every fibre of her being. Tara her soul mate the one whom had captured her heart and soul forever. “Oh goddess.”

Willow tried to stand up, but her legs failed her, she was shaking so much. She tried again and this time she managed to stand, she took a few steps towards Tara.

“Tara!” She said. “Baby is that really you?”

“Willow, oh my goddess Willow.” Tara said, tears streaming down her face.

Willow gathered all her strength and she ran into Tara’s open arms, Tara wrapped her arms around the redhead in a comforting embrace, for Willow everything had changed. Tara was alive, she was real, not a ghost or figment of her imagination, she was real. Willow could smell the sweet strawberry scent of her hair, the aroma of her almond body wash. It was intoxicating; Willow wrapped her own arms around Tara’s waist pulling her body as close as she could to the blonde. She looked up into Tara’s sapphire blue eyes. “It’s really you?” She whispered.

“Oh Sweetie, it’s really me.” Tara breathed.

“Oh goddess, Tara your alive, I thought I lost you.” Willow said. “I saw you die, oh my god when you died I lost myself Tara.” Willow said still crying, but now they where tears of joy. “Tara, don’t ever leave me again.”

“Willow I promise, I’m not going to leave you.” Tara told her, her own face streaming with tears. “I love you Willow.”

“I love you too Tara.” Willow said through her tears.

Buffy couldn’t help but cry, at seeing the two lovers reunited, Xander was crying, and Dawn was standing by the sofa in tears, Min holding her close. Even she had a couple of tears in her eyes.

Tara held Willow close to her for what seemed for ages, they didn’t want to let go of each other, afraid that if they did, it would all just turn out to be a bad dream.

“We can be strong.” Tara said.

“Strong like an Amazon.” Willow replied, remembering Tara’s words to her the day Joyce died.

Tara gazed into the eyes of her soul mate and then brought her lips close to Willow’s, for a second she paused, then Tara kissed her, in that single moment, Willow could feel all the joy come flooding back, she felt the warmth and love and passion in the kiss.

Their lips parted, both girls a little breathless, Tara stroked a Willows hair, and kissed her again on the forehead. She noticed that her hair had grown a little since she last remembered her, it looked beautiful.

“Oh Tara, I missed you.” Willow said.

“I love you Willow.” Tara smiled.

“I love you too.” Willow said looking into her girlfriends blue eyes.

Sunnydale High school, Basement.

Spike sat alone, in a corner of the basement, although he was alone he could hear voices all around him, the voices of those he had murdered over the years.

“Oh god, it burns me, all these voices, why do they speak to me.” He said although no one was there to hear him. “I’m nothing, I’m not here.”

Spike dug his nails into his chest again, there were already cuts and claw like marks, where he had inflicted injuries on himself.

“Can’t I just cut it out, why can’t I stop the voices in my head.” He screamed out aloud.

He began to shake again, he had not long returned to Sunnydale following his trails in Africa, in which he had regained his soul. Now he was feeling the guilt and remorse over the things he had done, the faces, the voices. So many people who died at his hands, they had all returned to haunt him.

“I just need to see Buffy, make her understand what I did, I did it for her.” He said.

Slowly Spike began to realise he was not alone in the basement; there was a presence near him. He turned to see the face of Warren Meers, the man who had tried to kill Buffy, but had killed Tara the girlfriend of Willow.

Warren spoke. “She won't understand, Sparky. I'm beyond her understanding. She's a girl. Sugar and spice and everything...useless unless you're baking. I'm more than that. More than flesh...”

Spike watched in shock as the figure of Warren morphed into that of the hell god Glory, who continued. “...more than blood. I'm... you know, I honestly don't think there's a human word fabulous enough for me. Oh, my name will be on everyone's lips, assuming their lips haven't been torn off. But not just yet. That's alright, though...”

Again the figure, the creature, demon whatever the hell it was changed in front of Spike. This time it took the form of the cyber demon Adam. “...I can be patient. Everything is well within parameters. She's exactly where I want her to be. And so are you, Number 17. You're right where you belong.”

Spike, was stunned as again the demon creature changed its appearance to one he didn’t recognise. “So what'd you think? You'd get your soul back and everything’d be Jim Dandy? Soul's slipperier than a greased weasel. Why do you think I sold mine?” The apparition of the Mayor said laughing at him. “Well, you probably thought that you'd be your own man, and I respect that, but...”

This time the transformation took the shape of someone very familiar Spike, his sire and former lover Drusilla. “...you never will. You'll always be mine. You'll always be in the dark with me, singing our little songs. You like our little songs, don't you? You've always liked them, right from the beginning. And that's where we're going...”

The Mayor now morphed into the hideous features of the Master, a feral vampire that Spike had met a couple of times in his past. “...right back to the beginning. Not the Bang... not the Word... the true beginning. The next few months are going to be quite a ride. And I think we're all going to learn something about ourselves in the process. You'll learn you're a pathetic schmuck, if it hasn't sunk in already. Look at you. Trying to do what's right, just like her. You still don't get it. It's not about right, not about wrong...”

Then the apparition changed again, saving its last transformation into the one that sent a wave of fear through the vampire. Buffy Summers, the woman he loved and had won his soul back for. She fixed him with her gaze and continued. “...it's about power.”

Those words coming from her mouth sent the biggest shiver of fear through his body. He knew that this was it, the big fight was coming. Everything was about to change forever.

1630 Revello Drive

Min sat on the sofa with Dawn, who was still a little red eyed from all the emotion of seeing Tara reunited with Willow. Buffy and Xander and gone into the kitchen to help tidy up, and Willow and Tara had gone upstairs to rest as both girls where tired.

Min faced Dawn. “Dawn, can I ask something?”

Dawn gave her new friend a smile. “Sure go ahead.”

“Do emotions normally run this high around here?”

Dawn nodded. “Yeah, this place has been through hell and back with emotion, Buffy and her various boyfriends, Mom died here a little while go, Willow going all dark haired and nearly ending the world.” Dawn told her.

“What!” Min said. “Is that a joke?”

Dawn shook her head. “No, when Tara was shot, Willow lost control and went crazy, she killed people, and then tried to destroy the world in grief.”

Min sat there open mouthed in shock, she had seen Willow, and yeah a very cute pretty woman, but she was still fairly petite. “Oh god.”

Dawn continued. “Xander her closest friend, he saved her and stopped her from doing it. A friend of ours Giles took her to England to get her help.”

“Remind me never to piss her off.” Min said a slight grin on her face.

Dawn caught the joke and returned her grin. “Probably a good idea.”

“Cute pair though.” Min said.

“Sorry.” Dawn said missing the comment.

“Willow and Tara, cute pair together.” Min said.

Dawn couldn’t help but smile. “Oh god yes, I love them together, I think they are good for each other, and besides Tara is a witch like Willow and can probably do more to help her recover than anyone else.”

Min thought for a moment. “How about you? Boyfriend?” She asked her boldly.

Dawn just shook her head. “No, I haven’t had much luck with that side of life.”

There was a knock at the door, Min looked at her watch and figured it was her parents picking her up. “Damn.” She thought to herself.

Xander opened the door to see a pretty woman in her mid forties, she smiled politely and spoke. “Hello, I’ve come to pick up my daughter Min, is she ready?”

“Hello.” Xander said. “Sure she’s just coming.” He turned to call for Min but she had already gotten off the sofa.

Min and Dawn reached the door, the dark haired girl turned to her mom. “Hey mom.”

“Are you all set young lady.” Her mom said.

“Yeah, just saying goodbye.” Min turned to Xander. “Thanks and thank you Buffy.”

“Your welcome.” Came a voice from the kitchen.

Min’s mother turned away and started back towards her car. Min turned to Dawn. “Hey thanks for the invite Dawn, you’ll have to come over to my place some time soon.”

Dawn beamed. “I’d love that, thank you.” She said grinning.

“Cool, sleep over would be fun.” Min said gave Dawn a little half smile and then winked. With that she walked off and left Dawn standing there a little shocked at her friends comment.

“You ok Dawnster.” Xander asked her.

“I I t think so.” She said and swallowed, she watched the dark haired girl go. “Did she just flirt with me?” Dawn thought to herself. She closed the door, still a little surprised. “Wow a girl flirted with me.” She started to climb the stairs, heading for her room, her mind turned back to what Min had said, and her surprised face turning rapidly into a big smile. “Cool.”

Willow sat on the bed that had been prepared for her arrival from England. She was still shaking over the events of tonight; her eyes red from crying so much. Until about two hours ago she had believed that Tara her long time love was dead, killed by a stray bullet. Now everything had changed; she had returned to Sunnydale and found that Tara was alive, and well.

Her mind raced, how come Tara was alive, and why, what had done this, Buffy had told her about what Giles had found out. Giles had told Buffy that there was no dark magic in Tara’s resurrection, only light, so who ever it was there was no evil intent. She had a feeling that Tara was sent back to help, but why and against what? Perhaps the hellmouth reopening or to help in some other way.

For now she just wanted to be with her, to see her angelic face, her beautiful warm eyes. She looked up for a moment and said a silent prayer of thanks to the goddess or whoever for bringing back her lover.

The door opened and Tara walked in, she had changed in to her pyjamas. She gave Willow a huge smile and sat down on the bed beside her.

“Are you ok sweetie?” Tara asked.

“I am at seeing you Tara, look at me I am still shaking.” Willow said. “I missed you, god I really missed you.”

Tara just took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze; she kissed Willow on the cheek. To Tara Willow had only been gone a few days, but for Willow it was months.

“Willow it’s ok, everything’s going to be ok now.” Tara told her.

“Tara how can it be ok, I I I mean after what I did.” Willow began to say the guilt of killing Warren surfacing in her thoughts. “Tara when you died, I killed people, I hurt Buffy, Dawn and Giles, I wanted to end the world.” Willow said, she was beginning to cry again.

“Shhh, Sweetie.” Tara said, refusing to let go of Willow’s hand.

“Tara I was so lost.” Willow said. “I became what I hated the most, evil. I let the dark magic’s take over, I lost control.”

“Willow, I know what happened, Buffy told me.” Tara said. “I know you hurt people and you feel terrible for what you did, but I look at you now and I see the same Willow I fell in love with. My beautiful sweet Willow.”

Willow’s eyes brightened a little, the look in Tara’s eyes gave her hope, that maybe, and just maybe things would be ok. “Tara I…”

Tara put a finger over her mouth and then kissed her firmly on the lips, she pulled away and gave Willow a loving smile.

“Willow, we can work through this ok?” Tara said. “I’m here and I’m not going anywhere I promise.”

Willow tried to smile. “Tara I thought that after what happened, you wouldn’t want to see me again, you left me when I got obsessed with magic.”

Tara took her hand and gently caressed the fingers. “Willow please don’t do this to yourself, you have a lot of power, but I sense that it scares you. Willow together we can do this.” Tara kissed her again, giving her a little strength and love. “You’re still strong like an amazon.” Tara said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

“I don’t always feel that strong Tara.” Willow said quietly.

“You are Willow, goddess you’ve been through hell since I…” Tara paused for a moment struggling to say the word, taking a deep breath she finished the sentence. “Died, but Willow I’m here ok.” Tara took her hand and placed it over her heart. “See I’m alive.”

Willow could feel the soft gentle beating of Tara’s heart beneath the soft material of her jumper. The tingles it sent through her body where almost like magic. Tara was alive and she was here with her now. “I know.” She answered with a little smile.

“I don’t know how but we have another chance to be together, no matter what happens we’ll face it together ok?” Tara said.

Willow managed a smile and she felt her body relax a little. “Will you help me?” She still wasn’t sure that Tara would stay with her though, she could feel a glimmer of hope as she looked into Tara’s eyes.

Tara kissed her again. “Willow, I love you, you’re still my girl, of course I will.”

Willow couldn’t help cry again, she rested her head on her girlfriends shoulders, her arms wrapped around the blondes waist. “I love you so much Tara.”

“I’m never going to leave you.” Tara whispered softly. “I know I did that once, but I promise I will never leave you again.” She paused a moment, looking deep into Willow’s eyes. “Willow, I love you.” She waited a moment then she kissed her softly on her lips. “I really love you Willow.”

Willow felt a little ray of peace in her heart for the first time in many months. Tara still loved her, despite the pain and heartache she had caused, she was still Tara’s girl. Looking deep into Tara’s eyes she saw only love and devotion.

“Tara how can you make me feel so special?” Willow asked her.

Tara smiled as she held her lover close. “Magic.”

:wtkiss Makes things all better,
Rachel

Last edited by WillowsGirlXX on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:08 am 
5. Willowhand

Le sigh. :wtkiss are wonderful. Now I'm all happy! ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:51 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky this is so sweet and wonderful thay can do anything together love is everything ahhh i am happy :kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:10 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

vale happy. vale like story. vale want more! MORE STORY!

"When you get excited about something, one might imagine you as a small, maniacally grinning rubber ball, which someone throws at the wall in an enclosed room, and goes bouncing off every surface for about 15 minutes."
- Mudrat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:59 pm 
23. Volumey Text

That was a great update

Quote:
“Did she just flirt with me?” Dawn thought to herself. She closed the door, still a little surprised. “Wow a girl flirted with me.” She started to climb the stairs, heading for her room, her mind turned back to what Min had said, and her surprised face turning rapidly into a big smile. “Cool.”

:lol

So Willow and Tara seem to be getting back together but there's a big evil brewing in the town of big brewing evils.

Looking forward to more

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:09 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Sunnydale High School

The boy didn’t care that he was out this late, he knew his parents would be worried but still he didn’t care. He concentrated on the wall in front of him.

“This is going to look so cool.” He said to himself.

He shook the paint can and began to spray the outline on the wall, he wanted to make a statement, about the high school. He was so focused on his task he didn’t notice the shadowy figure behind him.

“All alone.” A voice whispered. “Are you frightened out here to be all alone.”

The boy turned around at the sound of the voice, he couldn’t see anyone. “Who is there?”

“The wind talks when you’re all alone.” The voice said, again.

“Ok loser, who ever the hell you are, clear out of here.”

The boy saw a sudden movement and he saw a shadow rushing towards him, he glimpsed the figure and screamed in to the night.

Next Day

1630 Revello Drive

Dawn sat on the edge of her bed, her eyes still red from the emotions of the day. She was still a little too hyper with her feelings to sleep right now. With Willow back from England, Tara back from the dead, the two star crossed Wiccan lovers reunited in a burst of emotion that had overwhelmed the whole house.

There was something else that still had Dawn a little on edge though, and that was the new girl, Min. The pretty Asian girl who she had befriended yesterday. Had she made a pass at her tonight, flirted a little?

Dawn smiled a little at the thought, she had to admit she was pretty, and they had held hands a few times.

“I wonder if she really does see me like that.” She said to herself aloud.

“Like what Dawn?” Her sister said. “How come you’re not asleep?”

“Nothing Buffy.” Dawn covered herself quickly. “I don’t know, I guess been little emotional overload with Willow and Tara.”

Buffy came into the room and sat down on the bed next to her sister, she began to stoke the younger girl’s hair. “I know what you mean.”

“It’s just so amazing, I mean she’s back.” Dawn said.

“Who Willow or Tara?” Buffy asked her.

“Tara.”

“Yeah, I know how you feel, I’m glad though.” Buffy smiled.

“Me too, I’m glad because my milkshake movie buddy is back, and I am so glad for Willow too.” Dawn admitted.

“Be good to have the scooby gang back together.” Buffy said. “Although we might be getting a new member, huh Dawn.”

“Sorry?” Dawn said confused for a moment, then it hit her, Buffy was referring to Min. “I I I don’t know, why do you ask.”

Buffy allowed herself a little grin. “Well you too looked pretty close tonight.”

“She’s new in town, it’s nice to try and make friends isn’t it?”

“Uh huh.” Buffy grinned. She could see that her teasing was getting to her sister so she changed the subject. “Dawn, you said that the zombie things in the basement mentioned something yesterday, what was it again?”

Dawn thought for a moment, she was still trying to put a lot of those memories far from her mind. “It’s said something about from beneath you it devours.”

Buffy nodded. “Willow said something similar to Giles; it’s the hell mouth alright, beginning its annual bubbling over.”

“Another year of fun huh?” Dawn said solemnly.

“Looks that way, but this time I think we caught a break.” Buffy said with a little smile.

“How’s that?” Dawn asked her.

“Willow’s back, Tara’s alive. Something’s going right for us.” Buffy told her. “I still need to find out about Min too.”

“W w why?” Dawn asked her nervously.

“Relax Dawn.” Buffy said, still stroking the young woman’s hair. “If she really is a potential slayer, there must be a reason why she is here, now.”

“I I guess so, I just hope she’s ok.” Dawn said.

“Yeah I am sure she will be.” Buffy said quietly. She turned to the window and looked outside into the darkness. “Something’s coming alright, something bad I can feel it.”

Sunnydale Cemetery

A lone figure stood in the graveyard, glaring at a tombstone that had once borne a name but now was blank. The eyes burned with hatred and loathing, as it guessed that the former occupant of the grave had been restored to life.

“So they want to play rough do they?” The voice said. “Well let’s see what I can do to restore the balance. Last year will be a picnic compared to what I have in store for you now.”

An evil smile crept across the face and then it turned to the cloaked figures that surrounded the mysterious figure. “Seek out the potential slayer who has come here, find her and kill her. She must be destroyed before the prophecy can be fulfilled.”

They bowed before it and left.

“Well now what shall I do with the witch lovers, I think my little pet demon can take care of you both.”

The figure laughed, “Oh Buffy, you and your little band of losers will soon know what real terror is, we will take you right back to where it all began.” The figure paused and turned to another who was still lurking in the shadows. “Isn’t that right?”

“Too bloody right.” The shadowy figure said and lit a cigarette.

The next day

Sunnydale High School

Dawn sat on the steps outside the high school looking for any sign of her friend Min. Buffy had decided to take Dawn to school herself, to give Willow and Tara a little privacy.

“Hey Dawn, don’t you have to be in class yet?” Xander called out to her.

“Oh hey Xander, not yet, Buffy brought me in, as usual a little early, I think she wants to explore the place, make sure its not too hellmouthy.”

“Well apart from the incident a few days ago, I think everything is up to code and completely safe, I have 2 crews here working on it.” Xander told her proudly.

“Damn, I guess that means I don’t get to skip classes.” Dawn groaned. “Spoilsport.”

“Hi Dawn.”

Dawn turned to see Min walking towards her; she got up off the steps and gave her a big smile. “Hey Min, everything ok?”

“Totally fine, mom’s kinda cranky, but hey that’s what families are like.” Min said. “How come you’re out here?”

“Waiting for you, we have English again, so kind of hoping you would be here early.” Dawn beamed. “Least that’s mostly true.” She thought to herself. She knew the real reason was that she just couldn’t wait to see the young woman again, just being around the dark haired girl made her feel so happy.

“It’s still kinda early Dawn; tell you what, how about we go get a cup of tea or something ok?” Min said.

Min caught the look in Dawn’s eye, there was something there alright, and it gave her some hope that maybe Dawn did like her. “I can work with this.” She thought to herself, facing her she gave Dawn a warm smile.

Dawn returned the smile. “Sure, let’s go.”

Min took Dawn’s hand in her own, she waited a moment to see if she would object or pull it away, but Dawn just tightened her grip on Min’s hand.

Xander’s eye caught them taking each other’s hand, and he watched them leave.

“Bye Xander, see you later.” Dawn called back to him, but without turning around.

“Enjoy the schooling, and stay away from demons, and if your sister is about tell her not to break anything.” He called after her, but she seemed too interested in Min to hear him.

He watched them go for a moment and then started walking back to the area where he was building the new school gym. He glanced back at them and they where still holding hands.

“Can it be my little Dawn is turning her back on boys?” He said quietly. “This Min gal seems to have taken a liking to her.”

“What’s that Xander?” Buffy said to him, as she strode up beside him.

“Nothing Buffy, just thinking out loud again.” He covered himself.

“Oh ok, Hey have you seen Dawn?” She asked him. “I thought she might give me a little tour, you know to see how much I can embarrass her or something.”

“She was heading that, way with Min her new friend.” Xander said, pointing the direction the two girls had gone.

“Oh, well I’ll catch her later then.” Buffy started. “Oh Min huh?” She added.

“Yeah.”

Before Buffy could reply they heard a scream from nearby, both Buffy and Xander ran in the direction of the scream. They found a young woman shaking to terror at a gruesome discovery she had made.

“Oh my god.” Xander exclaimed. He covered the girl’s eyes, and called a workman over to take her away. He came back moments later to stand next to the slayer.

“No Skin.” Buffy pointed out. “He’s been flayed.”

“Tough to look at, that’s for sure.” Xander said, trying not to retch at the sight of the skinless body.

“Yet my eyes refuse to look away.” Buffy said grimly. “Stupid eyes.”

“I’ll make sure no one comes near here.” He told her. “What the hell did this.”

Buffy looked at him, she had seen a body like this before, that of Warren Meers, who shot Tara and sent Willow into a dark rage. Willow had flayed him. She caught the look in Xander’s eye. “No.”

“It couldn’t have been her, she’s home with Tara.” Xander said, and in an instant he hated himself for thinking that. “Sorry Willow.” He quickly chastised himself.

“Xander, don’t, Willow is fine, I think a little stunned by her girlfriend coming back from the dead, something else did this.” Buffy said. “It has to be a demon of sorts or something.”

“I know, I know, but what kind of demon would do this.”

“I so need to get a better job in my life, I hate being called to all the dead bodies.” Buffy said, her eyes still focused on the body in front of her.

“So what the hell did this?” Xander asked her.

Sunnydale High School, Cafeteria

“Dawn, did you notice that guy over there checking you out?” Min said to her.

“Where?” Dawn asked.

“Over there, that guy is totally checking you out, look!”

“Oh god, that’s Richard from history, yeah he is pretty cool. I know him from last year. I nearly tried to ask him out a while back.”

“Oh you know him.” Min said, the slight tone of disappointment was easy to tell in her voice.

Dawn saw the slight look in Min’s face, she instantly felt guilty, but why, she had fancied him once before, but why not now. Min had turned away for a moment, looking back towards Richard, who was glancing at Dawn every so often.

“Min! I don’t fancy him now, he’s so not my type anymore.” Dawn said, she gave her a little pout.

Min turned back to Dawn and caught the pout, she smiled. “You’re very cute when you pout, you know that?” She said.

Dawn felt her cheeks blush a little at the compliment. “Never thought of myself as cute.” She admitted.

“You are!” Min reassured her. “It’s sexy.”

Dawn giggled.

“What’s funny.” Min said giving Dawn a little pout of her own.

Dawn bit her lower lip a little, she couldn’t tear her eyes away from Min, and she had to admit the girl was very beautiful and there was something about her Dawn felt attracted to.

“So are you.” Dawn said softly.

Min said nothing and just smiled.

“Hi Dawn.” Came a voice.

Dawn looked up to see Richard standing there, next to her. The warm happy feeling she had suddenly evaporated, and she sat back in her chair.

“Hey.” She said simply, she gave him a brief smile then looked back at Min.

“Dawn, I was wondering, if you’re not busy later this evening, how about a movie or maybe the Bronze?” He asked her.

Dawn shook her head. “No I’ll pass, thanks anyway.” She said politely.

“What, you’re turning me down? You wanted to go out with me last term.” He said, taken aback by the rejection.

“Sorry.” She said simply.

“Goddamn it, I’ll never understand you girls.” He said. He turned to Min. “I don’t suppose you would like to go for a movie.”

Dawn stared opened mouthed at him, Min was just grinned at him and smiled. “Sorry, but I’m not into guys.”

“Typical.” He muttered, and left them alone.

“Can you believe his cheek.” Dawn said. “I turn him down, and he starts flirting with you. God men.”

Min couldn’t help but laugh. “Poor man, never mind, anyway what’s this Bronze place.”

“Oh it’s a favourite haunt of the gang, you know, Buffy, Xander, Willow and Tara, sometimes Anya too.” Dawn said.

“Anya?” Min asked.

“Xander’s ex girlfriend, long story very yucky.” Dawn told her.

Min took the hint that Dawn was not keen on talking about Anya, so she thought it best to avoid any more questions about her. “So tell me, what goes on there?”

“Oh, well bands, music, just chilling out and having fun.” Dawn said. “Some great times there, first time I went was for Tara’s 20th Birthday party. Oh god was that weird.”

“Weird?” Min asked puzzled.

“Oh well Willow and Tara where dancing and they kind of ended up floating a couple of feet off the floor.” Dawn beamed.

Min’s eyes widened.

“They’re both witches, which is so cool.” Dawn said, remembering that night.

“I remember you saying, it sounds like a fun place.” Min said, she paused for a beat. “Hey Dawn, how about we go there tonight, I mean my mom and dad are out this evening so would be cool to find the neat places in town.”

Dawn hoped she might say that. “Sure, sounds cool to me.”

“It’s a date then.” Min said boldly.

Dawn grinned. “Definitely.”

1630 Revello Drive

Willow slowly opened her eyes; she winced a little as the sunlight beamed in through the open curtains. She turned her head away, she still felt tired and drained, but she was nice and cosy. She could feel the warmth of someone lying next to her.

“Hey sleepy.” The soft and gentle voice said to her.

“Hey.” She replied dreamily. Willow slowly pulled back the covers, and sat herself up. She looked straight in to a pair of blue eyes, which where full of love and warmth.

“How are you feeling this morning?” Tara asked her.

Willow said nothing and pulled herself a little closer and then kissed Tara firmly on her lips. “Much better now.” She said after she broke the kiss. “What time is it?”

Tara checked the bedside clock. “A little after two in the afternoon.”

“I’ve been miss sleepyhead for sixteen hours.” Willow said pouting.

“Honey you where tired from a long journey, not to mention seeing me here after all that had happened.” Tara said, stroking her girlfriend’s hair. “You needed the sleep sweetie.”

“Yeah, I missed breakfast though.”

“Well I think we pretty much have the place to ourselves Willow, so let’s go make something.” Tara suggested. “What do you fancy?”

Willow giggled. “Apart from you, pancakes in bellies sound yummy.”

Tara laughed. “Pancakes it is.”

Willow followed Tara to the door and they found their way to the kitchen, she watched as her girlfriend began to prepare the pancakes. She looked out of the kitchen window into the garden; a cold chill came over her. It was where Warren had come to kill Buffy. Instead he had wounded her but a second bullet had stuck Tara killing her instantly.

Tara sensed that Willow was feeling a little sad; she put down the pan and came up behind her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around her waist.

“Willow what’s wrong?” Tara asked her.

“Bad memories that’s all.” She said. “I just remember sound of gunfire and you being hit.”

“Willow, its history I am alive, goddess knows how but I am here, and I’m with you.” Tara said. “Please don’t torture yourself honey, everything is going to be ok.”

Willow turned around to face her girlfriend. “I’m sorry Tara, its going to take a bit of time I guess, I am just so happy to see you alive.” She smiled. “Tara you’re the one thing in this wacky world that makes sense in my life, without you I don’t know what I would.

Tara kissed her fully on the lips. “You’re never going to be without me, I promise. I love you too much Willow.”

“Tara, I love you too, sorry I just everything is starting to sink in a little now, it’s just going to take a little time.” Willow told her.

“I know it is sweetie, I know what will do the trick, and pancakes, shower and change, and then a little shopping trip is in order don’t you?” Tara said grinning.

Willow’s mood brightened at the suggestion. She gave Tara a loving smile. “Tara you’re an angel, maybe after we can go for mocha’s, the espresso pump has probably gone bust without either of us around for the past three months.” Willow said smiling.

Tara laughed. “Coffee chocolate hit sounds perfect, well we’d better hurry if we are going to get ready and hit the shops.”

Sunnydale High School Late afternoon.

Buffy stood outside the school waiting for her sister to finish her classes, she and Xander and been unable to find any trace of the demon creature that had attacked the boy.

“Hey Buffy.” Dawn said, breaking the slayers train of thought.

“Oh hey Dawn, how was school today, no demons or zombies causing any trouble.” Buffy asked her.

“Nope, well not unless you call be chatted up by Richard.” Dawn told her.

“Richard, wasn’t that the guy you had a crush on a while back.” Buffy said remembering.

“Yeah, but I am so over him now, he wanted me to go to the Bronze tonight.” Dawn said. “But I have other plans now.”

“Oh really?” Buffy asked. “Like what?”

“Min and I are going to the Bronze, she is new in town and I thought it might be cool to show her about.” Dawn said smiling.

Buffy shook her head. “Dawn it’s too dangerous out, there is something out there and its skinning people alive.”

“Buffy!”

“Dawn I’m serious, there is something bad going on, I don’t like the idea of you out at the Bronze alone…”

“I’m not going alone.” Dawn interrupted her.

Buffy just ignored her. “I know but with a demon on the loose, I can’t take that risk, I’m sorry Dawn but this is not a good idea.”

Dawn suddenly felt her happy bubble burst around her. “Buffy it’s the Bronze, hello lots of people there. Look why can’t you drop me off there and pick me up, but please for god’s sake don’t stop me from going out. This town is full of demons, and besides I’m sure you can slay it tonight.”

“Dawn.” Buffy began.

“No Buffy, I am tired of being treated like a little baby, I am 17 years old, I am not going out boozing, or hunting vampires. I just want to go to the Bronze and have a nice evening, is that so bad?” Dawn told her, the anger in her voice was clear.

Xander heard the outburst and came over to see what was happening. “Hey ladies, please can we cool it ok?”

“Buffy, can’t Xander drop us off there and pick us up?” Dawn quickly said, trying everything possible to persuade her sister.

“Hey hey, judge Xander requesting a recess here. What is going on.” He asked them both.

“Dawn and Min want to go to the Bronze tonight.” Buffy answered him. “We have demon that skins people alive on the loose, it’s too dangerous Xander.”

“Buffy, the Bronze is far into town, well away from where that boy was attacked, and besides I am sure you can deal with the problem. If it does make you feel better I will take them and bring them back.” Xander said. “You can’t do everything for Dawn, she is a growing woman, and she can take care of herself, and besides the Bronze will be packed tonight so she and Min can stay indoors until I come get them.”

“I don’t know Xander.” Buffy said quietly.

“Oh come on Buffy please.” Dawn begged her. “I promise that Min and I will stay inside, no loitering or wandering off.”

Xander and Dawn both looked at Buffy for a sign that she might give in. She gave a heavy sigh. “Fine ok, Xander you take them, bring them back, I’ll go patrol for the demon.”

“What about asking Willow and Tara for help?” Dawn suggested.

Buffy thought for a moment then shook her head. “No, I think those two have enough to cope with at the moment, Willow is still a little fragile I guess and she and Tara need time to sort stuff out.”

“Oh god.” Xander said.

“What?” Both Buffy and Dawn said.

“Tara, does she know what Willow did? I mean last time Willow went crazy with magic Tara left her.” Xander said remembering what happened last year.

Buffy nodded her head. “I told her, she was pretty shocked, but she loves Willow. She said that she will be there to help Willow heal, she’s not leaving her Xander.”

“Oh thank god, to get her back and lose her again would be too much I think.” He said relieved.

“Don’t worry, Tara told me she needs Willow more than ever, and Willow needs her.” Buffy reassured him.

“Well come on guys I need to go and change.” Dawn said looking at her watch.

“Sounds likes someone’s in a hurry for her date tonight.” Buffy teased her, waiting for Dawn to respond with something like. “It’s not a date, just friends.” Line.

“Buffy, please I need to go get something to eat and go and change ok?” Dawn just said.

“Fine ok, where going.” Buffy said. Waiting till Dawn was in the jeep she turned to Xander. “Do you think she likes Min a little more than friends?”

“I think that’s something you should ask her sometime.” Xander said. “But yeah, I think Dawnie has a little crush.”

“First it was Willow, now its Dawn too.” Buffy sighed.

“Hey Buff, does that bother you?” Xander asked her.

“No, if she’s happy, then I can deal. I just don’t want her getting hurt.” Buffy said.

“She’ll be fine Buffy, I promise.” Xander reassured her. “Guess that means she is over her little crush on me then.”

Buffy just laughed.

A little Later that evening.

Willow felt a lot happier now, just barely twenty four hours ago she had been on the plane nearly touching down in Sunnydale, feeling lost and alone. Still grieving over the death of Tara, and feeling the guilt and pain at the death and destruction she caused.

Now she had come back to find Tara alive and well, she had guilt still but Tara was with her and she had promised to help her deal with the magic. Willow held Tara’s hand not wanting to be away from the side of her girlfriend, not wanting to let go of her.

“You ok sweetie?” Tara asked her, she could tell Willow was a little deep in thought.

Willow smiled lovingly at Tara. “I am fine baby; this has to be the 2nd best day of my life.” She said happily.

“2nd Best?” Tara asked her. “What’s first?”

Willow just grinned. “The day I first met you.”

They turned the corner and Willow caught sight of a building she had almost forgotten about. The sight of it sent a chilling reminder up her spine.

Tara sensed the change in Willow’s mood and then she caught sight of it too. It was the Magic Box shop, the place the whole gang used to hang out in, it was boarded up, looked pretty badly damaged and carried an unsafe warning sign on the boarded up windows.

“I guess I was cranky.” Willow said, surveying the building she pretty much destroyed a few months ago.

“You really did that?” Tara asked seeing the ruins.

“Yeah I did.” Willow admitted.

“Well, it’s seen better days.” Tara joked, trying to lighten the mood up. “Come on Willow, let’s go home sweetie.”

Willow smiled a little, and let go of Tara’s hand, instead slipping her arm in Tara’s arm. They carried on walking it was getting dark now and time to head back to Buffy’s where they could eat and rest up for the evening.

They passed by an alleyway when all of a sudden a clawed hand grabbed Willow’s arm and pulled her violently into the alley, Tara was thrown to the ground hitting her head, and she tried to get up but fell back down again and lay still.

“Willow.” She yelled in panic, seeing her lover being dragged.

“Well my pretty, look at you with the nice white skin.” The creature said.

Willow tried to get up, she could barely see the thing that had attacked her. She looked around to see if Tara was alright, she saw her lying still on the ground. “Tara no!”

Before Willow could react she felt a hand slice across her stomach, the sharp pain caused her to falter. She fell to the ground unable to move, she was paralysed.

“Look at the nice present all for me; I can’t wait to unwrap my gift.” The creature said gleefully.

Willow felt a sharp scrape across her belly, the creature and sliced a thin strip of skin from her belly and was now dangling it over her.

“There is no one to help you now my pretty.” It said as it slowly slurped the strip of her skin down.

Willow was terrified, she felt another sharp slice across her belly, and the creature had removed another strip of skin. Willow’s thoughts where of Tara, once this creature had finished with her, surely it would attack Tara next.

Almost if the creature had read her mind, it looked towards the fallen form of Tara. “Another gift all for me.”

“Tara baby, I’m so sorry.” Willow tried to say but her lips couldn’t move. She knew she was going to die, and then Tara would be next. At least we will be together Willow thought.

The Bronze

Dawn and Min sat on one of sofas in the bronze, they where enjoying a great evening listening to the bands and sipping their soft drinks.

“Thanks for showing me this place Dawn, It’s just so cool, and I never knew Sunnydale had cool places like this.” Min said.

“I’m so glad you like it, and really glad my sister agreed to let me come out with you tonight.” Dawn said beaming.

“Yeah I am glad she did too, this is so much cooler than watching a movie at home.” Min grinned.

“I think my sister would have made me do homework or something like that.” Dawn said pulling a face.

“You know Dawn you are really cute when you do that.” Min told her. She chewed her lower lip a little, giving Dawn a little pout of her own.

“So are you.” Dawn replied, gazing into Min’s eyes. “God you have amazing eyes you know, so pretty.”

Min’s cheeks flushed a little at the compliment, she just kept her gaze firmly on Dawn.

“Min?” Dawn asked.

“Yes?”

“I’ve heard that some gay girls can tell if a girl is gay or not just by looking at her, is that true?” Dawn asked.

“No. No, of course not, that half spoils the fun I guess, with some girls it’s kinda easy, but others are harder. I’m usually pretty good though at guessing if a girl might be gay.” Min said slowly, still smiling warmly at Dawn.

“Really?” Dawn asked her.

“Sometimes, I kinda guessed you might.” Min told her. “Can’t really explain it, I just had a feeling.” She paused hoping she hadn’t offended Dawn.

Dawn just smiled. “That obvious huh.” She had noticed that Min’s hand was now resting on top of her own hand. She looked into her new friends eyes; there was something very special about this girl. Dawn suddenly had an overwhelming urge to just kiss this girl, she moved in a little closer still smiling.

Min gave Dawn a warm smile in return and inched a little closer to Dawn’s lips. She too felt something was there, something special and it felt romantic and loving.

Dawn moved in a little closer their lips almost touching, she could feel the warmth of Min’s face next to her, her soft breathing and Dawn could hold back no longer. She pressed her lips to Min and they kissed, Dawn was happy that Min didn’t pull away and her happiness turned to joy as she felt Min press her lips into Dawn’s responding to the kiss.

After a little while there lips parted but they found themselves wanting to kiss again, this time their kiss was a little more passionate the feelings where intense and Dawn could feel herself lost in Min’s warmth and passion.

“Bloody hell.” Came a voice. “Cant you two get a room.”

The rude man interrupted their moment together and Dawn turned to face the guy.

“Piss off.” Dawn said, her annoyance was clear, she was enjoying a lovely moment with a beautiful girl and this buffoon interrupted them.

“Bitch.” The young man muttered and left them alone.

“That’s miss bitch to you.” Dawn said quietly. Her eyes narrowed, she turned back to Min. “Sorry.”

“Guys huh.” Min said giggling. “That was nice though, the you kissing me part.”

“I couldn’t help it, you’re just so pretty.” Dawn said to her. “I’ve never kissed a girl before.”

“Really?” Min said. “Wow, I’m the lucky girl here.”

“I didn’t think I could find a girl attractive, but then you come along.” Dawn said. “I really like you Min, I really do.”

“I like you too Dawn.”

Dawn moved in closer again, this time she touched the young girl’s cheek and then they kissed again. Both girls could feel the passion in their kiss, it was hard but when there lips finally parted they where both smiling.

“Wow that was amazing.” Dawn Said.

“It was.” Min replied.

Dawn gazed into her eyes, she knew that perhaps meeting this girl was fate, and she hoped that today would be the start of something new in her life. For Min she hoped that Dawn would be the girl of her dreams, she thought to herself. “Finally things in my life are looking up.”

Willow felt another sharp pain as the creature cut into her belly again slicing another thin strip of skin. The pain was incredible and she knew she was badly hurt, but all she could think of was Tara.

“Poor little lamb.” It said again taunting her.

Willow suddenly caught a glimpse of the creature being thrown back against the wall, surrounding her was a magical barrier. She couldn’t see who was doing, but she prayed it was Tara recovering and casting a spell to protect them both.

The creature tried to attack the barrier but couldn’t break it, it held firm against his attack. Tara reached into her bag and pulled out a wooden stake that Buffy had always told her to carry in case of emergencies. She threw it hard against the creature, it struck it in the eye and it fell to the ground.

Tara approached it slowly, while still keeping the barrier between Willow and its fallen body. The stake was still lodged in the eye, it appeared to be dead. She cautiously lowered the barrier and approached it, the stake had lodged itself deep in the eye, and it was dead.

“Wow lucky shot.” She thought to herself.

Suddenly Willow could feel herself able to move again the paralysis was gone, she tried to get up but the pain in her belly stopped her. It felt like she was on fire, the pain was intense.

“Tara.” She called out. “Tara.”

Tara turned to Willow. “Willow.” She saw the redhead lying on the ground a small pool of blood on her belly. “Oh my god Willow, you’re hurt badly.”

“Did you kill it?” Willow asked still concerned the creature was still a threat.

“It’s dead, I threw a stake at it, hit it in the eye.” Tara said.

“Wow, don’t tell Giles that, he’ll make you play darts.” Willow said, she laughed but the pain in her belly stopped her. “Owie.”

Tara placed her hand over Willow’s wound and chanted for a moment, there was a slight glow underneath her palm.

“Willow you’re going to be ok, I did a little healing spell it should help you, but I need to get you back home now.” Tara said.

“Call Buffy, my cell phone is in my pocket.” Willow told her.

She reached into Willow’s pocket and pulled out her phone. She dialled Buffy’s number and waited for Buffy to answer.

“Hey Willow.” Tara heard Buffy say.

“Buffy, it’s Tara, Willow’s hurt we where attacked by a demon, we are in an alley near the old magic box, please hurry.” Tara said, her voice shaking.

“Tara, I’m coming right away.” The phone went dead.

“It’s ok Willow, Buffy’s on her way.” Tara said in a soothing voice, she gently stroked her girlfriend’s hair. “Everything’s going to be ok.” She said tears rolling down her cheeks.

“I know, you’re here with me Tara.” Willow said, managing a weak smile. “I love you baby.”

“I love you too.”

TBC

Sorry about the massive update, lot going on this one, it was a cliffhanger but i thought it best to not leave you hangin on to long.

Rachel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Yay, an update. I really enjoyed this. Min and Dawn are precious. Am concerned about the new big bad. He needs to go away so W/T can make with the kisses and gay love, y'know? ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:09 pm 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

I liked seeing Dawn's relationship with Min progressing.

That skin stripping demon was rather nasty. yay Tara, though. She should take up darts. She's a natural :)

Looking forward to more

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:23 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky I love how you brought this part of the story in it works this is getting good i love how everything is going and you have me hanging on every word :kdevil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:45 am 
3. Flaming O

wow! another great update!

im really liking how u can write the story and fit in willow and tara in season 7 with all thier togtherness!

and dawn n min! kinda weird to startof with but hey its a fact all girls are bi!

xxx