The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Costumes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:59 pm 
**Scout: Well, I'm also associated with chicken casseroles, and those are yummy, so it's not like I feel bad *G*

**Puff: Heh ... glad you like the costumes. And where do I get the time? Damn, I have no idea *G*

**TheRose24: LOL ... Oh, and it gets better. It's what they DO in those outfits that really counts, y'know? *G*

-Sass

Post subject: Re: Costumes
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:35 pm 
Oh, Dear God, Sass. :drool

:thud

WOW... the worthy images I am getting from Willow and Tara's costumes. Mmmm... :drool Very nice!! I can just picture Willow looking like a Saloon girl.

Hee... Tara talking like a cowboy. :lol That was a very cute touch, you added there. It would be funny if they all became what they were wearing again. :)

I'm liking this already. And Xander dressed as Giles and the cherry o' thing. :rollin That was sooo funny.

Looking forward to more, girl.

Thank you,

Jen

"Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson

Post subject: Recycled Series - Masquerade Part 2
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:33 pm 
**Jennpurr: Images? Heh heh heh ... all part of my Evil Plot, you see. Glad you're liking it - it does, in fact, have a plot all worked out ... but honestly? It's an excuse to write W/T sex scenes, it really is.

Series: Recycled

Title: Masquerade - Part Two

Author: Sassette

Summary: An alternate Halloween episode for Season 6.

Spoiler Warning: Up to but not including 'All the Way' Season Six.

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I'm not making any money off of them, blah blah blah…

Rating: ehhh... let's go with ... R. Or maybe R+

WARNING: I probably should have mentioned this before, but three nerds we all love to hate appear heavily in this fic.

NOTES: Please excuse the comic-book geekery in this update - but, special thanks to my Esteemed Co-Worker Derek for answering all of my bizarrely random comic book questions over lunch one day, without asking too many questions about why I wanted to know - if I have any details wrong, it's all his fault *G*

Recycled Series

Masquerade - Part Two

By Sassette

"So, what's the plan?" Andrew asked Warren eagerly, climbing into the back of the van where Warren and Jonathon sat.

"I thought I'd go trick-or-treating again," Jonathon said, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Stick a mask on me, and no one can tell how old I am. Lots of free candy - it's pretty cool," he said, nodding sagely, his slow drawl of that last word making him sound anything but.

"Ooh! Ooh! We could go with, and grab candy from kids," Andrew added, nodding, his head moving in unison with Jonathon's as they looked at each other, grinning. "But I got dibs on the Milky Ways," Andrew said quickly, a scowl crossing his face as he readied himself for a fight.

"Do no!" Jonathon immediately protested, his own face breaking into a scowl. He loved those things.

"Will you two knock it off?" Warren yelled when a scuffle broke out between the other rwo. "Trick-or-treating? Bag-snatching? Come on, guys - we're super villains. We've got to think big here. It's Halloween, and word on the street is, all the nasties take a break, which leaves this town wide open tonight. The Slayer won't be expecting a thing."

"Oh, yeah," Andrew said, nodding his head again and backing up Warren. "Wide open," he repeated, his mouth curving into a smirk.

"But I can still wear a costume, right?" Jonathon asked. "I've been working on it all year."

"Oh, yeah," Warren said after a moment of thinking it over. "Good idea - we don't want anyone to be able to recognize us, right?" he put forth, chewing on his lower lip. "Okay, here's what we're going to do - we're all going to go get something together, then meet back here in an hour. Something cool. Something powerful. We don't want to look like dorks here, got it?"

"Got it," Jonathon and Andrew said together.

Anya looked around the shop, pausing for a moment in her duties to let out a happy sigh of satisfaction. Everything was going beautifully, the Scoobies really stepping up and doing their part in making sure that money was exchanged for goods in a pleasant and efficient fashion.

Really, it was wonderful. Absolutely everything she cared about was all in one room, and she couldn't be happier. Commerce and Scoobies. And really - what could be better than the Scoobies helping her with commerce? It gave her a sense of belonging that nothing else ever had, and if only Xander would get around to telling the gang that they were engaged, everything would be perfect.

The bell rang cheerily, signaling to Anya's waiting ears that more money was to be made, and she looked up with a happy expression on her face, her smile fading when she saw the stereotypical witches' outfit. With a worried glance towards Willow, Anya started skating over to stop any tirade on the redhead's part, only to stop up short.

Willow was paying no attention to the witch in what she would deem an offensive costume. Instead, she was watching Tara, a dreamy smile on her face as Tara explained the finer points of quartz crystals to a young man with a bad complexion.

Anya almost decided to lecture Willow about helping customers rather than ogling Tara, but stopped herself. Really, in the grand scheme of things, maybe Tara distracting Willow from giving a loud discourse on bad press and stereotypes was a good thing. With a little shrug, she turned back to the next customer, ringing up yet another sale.

"Umm … excuse me," a tentative voice asked, a small person in a Spiderman costume walking up to Tara nervously shifting from foot to foot.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" Tara asked pleasantly, her eyes darting over to Willow quickly, then back. Having practically memorized exactly how Willow looked in that costume from every angle available to her, she didn't really >have< to look, but she found herself doing so regardless. She couldn't help herself from looking, and was only just managing to prevent gluing herself to Willow's side.

"I need some special incense, but you definitely don't have any up front here," Spiderman said slowly.

"What are you looking for?" Tara asked, her brow furrowing. They had most of the incense up front - the only things not on display were for the heavy practitioner, and this guy looked like he was probably a little young for any heavy-duty stuff.

"Well, it burns yellow, and it kinda' … smells like sulfur?" Spiderman said slowly, fidgeting where he stood. "But only a little bit," he added quickly. "It only smells a little like sulfur."

"Eww," Tara said, wrinkling up her nose. "Yeah, we do have some of that," she said, nodding her head. "But it's kind of stinky - are you sure …?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Spiderman said, nodding emphatically.

"If you're sure," Tara said with a shrug. "I'll go grab some," she offered, indicating to Spiderman that he should wait here. She couldn't shake a vague sense of uneasiness, though, like … like … like her spider sense was tingling. With a shake of her head and a rueful smile, she dismissed the thought. That was, frankly, ridiculous.

Besides, she couldn't think of anything harmful this particular incense was used for - it made for a few powerful but extremely localized effects. If he were doing anything really heavy-duty, he'd need the pure sulfur. Magick, really, was more than having the right things in the right arrangement and saying a few words - there had to be aptitude there, and she somehow doubted someone dressed up as Spiderman was really a competent warlock.

With a huff of air, she turned slowly, looking around the storage area. Incense … incense … where had Anya last put the incense?

"Hey stranger - when'd you roll into town?" a husky voice whispered into her ear as two small hands found her hips. All thoughts of incense were pushed out of her mind when that warm breath settled onto her neck. Then, all thoughts left her completely when a soft tongue teased her earlobe, and then warm lips encased it, sucking on it lightly.

"Uh … whuh … hi, Willow," Tara squeaked out, her voice sounding strained.

"That's 'Miss Willow'," Willow corrected gently, pausing in the attention she was lavishing to Tara's ear.

"Uh, right. Miss Willow," Tara dutifully repeated, frozen in place. Willow stepped around her until they were looking eye to eye, a sultry cast to her gaze.

"Well, then … how'd you like to spend a little time with me?" Willow asked softly, running her hands up and down the front of Tara's body, earning a low groan from Tara and causing her to bite her lower lip softly.

"Do we have any time?" Tara asked, trying desperately to hold on to some sense of responsibility. Any of the Scoobies could walk in at any moment searching for something not on display. And, oh yeah … she had a customer waiting.

"If you've got a dollar, I've got some time," Willow said with a little smirk. There was just something about the inherent dynamic of their costumes that made Willow feel … ornery. Or some word that sounded a lot like that. Either way, the idea of playing with their roles a little bit made her mouth go dry as she looked Tara up and down slowly, knowing it would take her a long time to get Tara out of all those clothes, but that she'd love every single minute of it.

"A dollar? Just a dollar?" Tara asked, her eyebrows flying up.

"Well, in old west money, that's a lot," Willow said with a shrug that caused her breasts to strain against the fabric of her bodice as if just waiting for their opportunity to break free. And Tara didn't miss a moment of it, her eyes fixed on the soft swell of Willow's breasts. "See something you like?" Willow asked, her voice taking on a seductive quality again.

Tara nodded dumbly, gulping heavily as her hands found Willow's waist, traveling slowly upward … upward … slowly ...

Willow leaned in, her hands covering Tara's as they traveled up her torso, her lips getting closer and closer to her girlfriend's. Tara's eyes drifted shut, her breath catching in her chest as her thumbs just barely brushed the underside of Willow's breasts.

"One dollar," Willow repeated, her hands pressing down on Tara's and stopping them in their tracks.

"Huh?" Tara asked, pulling back and looking at Willow with a completely befuddled expression.

"You don't get any further until I see my money," Willow said, a devilish twinkle in her eyes.

Tara thought hard, her expression turning to one of rank disbelief as she realized she didn't have a single dime on her. "But … I'm new in town … don't I get …"

"A freebie?" Willow asked, raising an eyebrow. "Just what kind of girl do you think I am?" she asked, then swept out of the room in a swish of skirts.

"Oh, Goddess," Tara breathed out, watching Willow walk away, completely befuddled. "A dollar. I could've had a quickie in the storage room for just a dollar," she repeated, smacking her open palm against her forehead and taking a deep breath to calm her raging hormones.

Of course, she had plenty of money at home, and for about ten dollars, she could probably have anything she wanted. All night. Considerably cheered by the thought, she grabbed some incense and made her way back up to the shop.

Andrew waited impatiently in the back of the van. He had his costume on, he was on time, but Warren and Jonathon weren't back yet, and it was making him feel edgy. Then again, he felt kinda' cool dressed up like he was, and mostly he was just excited about seeing what Warren had planned.

The doors to the back of the van flew open, and Andrew jumped, his eyes widening in terror as he looked at the massive silhouette there against the setting sun.

"Andrew," a deep voice intoned, and his eyes grew impossibly wider as the figure stepped up into the van.

"Y-y-yes …?" Andrew asked.

"What do you think?" Warren asked, taking off his mask and smirking.

"Oh … oh, God," Andrew said, scrambling up into a vaguely standing position and peering at Warren's costume. "Does it … does it all work?" he asked, his voice squeaking.

"Nah," Warren said, shrugging beneath the body armor. "But there are a few … features," he said, smirking again.

"I … I really thought you were Dr. Doom," Andrew said shakily, sitting back down.

"There's no such thing as Dr. Doom, you moron," Warren said, rolling his eyes. "But he >is< the coolest villain ever," he said, sitting down, the armor squeaking as his body bent. "So what are you dressed up as?" he asked, looking over at Andrew.

"You remember that guy? The one you pointed out to me when we were driving by The Bronze? You said he was a vampire," Andrew said. "He was so cool," he went on in a far-off tone.

"Spike?" Warren asked, looking at Andrew again. The black clothes, the leather trenchcoat, the slicked back platinum blonde hair - it was all there. "Pretty good," he said with a little shrug. "But you probably should've picked something with a mask."

"Oh, but I got these," Andrew said eagerly, slipping some plastic fangs into his mouth.

"Hey, guys - sorry I'm late," Jonathon said, hopping into the back of the van and shutting the doors.

"What the hell are you doing?" Warren asked, looking Jonathon up and down.

"What?" Jonathon said, dropping a cardboard box and looking at Andrew and Warren. "Oooh … Dr. Doom. Cool," he said, nodding.

"Spiderman?" Warren asked incredulously. "Spiderman is a good guy, you dolt," he went on, smacking Jonathon in the back of the head. Jonathon scowled, rubbing his head and glaring at Warren.

"Was that necessary? I know he was a good guy, but he's always being accused of being a bad guy, so I figured that counted," Jonathon said.

"He's got a point," Andrew said, nodding. "Spiderman got lots of bad press."

"And … and … there's Venom! That was like, Evil Spiderman," Jonathon pressed on, making his case.

"Yeah, but that was a completely different costume, and a completely different guy," Warren said, rolling his eyes. "At least I picked a super-villain. Next time, I swear, I'm telling you guys what to wear."

"Hey - what's wrong with my costume?" Andrew demanded.

"A vampire? Do you know how many vampires there are running around? None of them have ever been a super-villain. They're totally Minor League," Warren said.

"Yeah, well, Dr. Doom was stupid," Andrew shot back.

"He was not," Warren said angrily. "He's the smartest super-villain ever."

"Reed Richards could totally kick his ass - and was >much< smarter," Andrew said. "Dr. Doom was horribly scarred because he didn't listen to Reed Richards, and that's why he wears the stupid mask."

"Yeah? Well, the mask is cool, and if Reed Richards was so smart, how come he didn't take cosmic rays into account, huh?" Warren asked.

"Yeah, well, Dr. Doom is a total mama's boy," Jonathon said bitterly.

"Is not," Warren argued.

"Is too," Jonathon said.

"Is not," Warren repeated again, standing up and walking towards Jonathon.

"Is too - if he wasn't, how come he's spent so much of his life trying to figure out what happened to her? She was attacked by demons, and she's >gone<," Jonathon said. "Dr. Doom needs to get over it."

"Why are we talking about this?" Warren suddenly asked. "We've got work to do, and it's too late for either of you to change, so let's get going."

"So, ummm … where are we going?" Andrew asked.

Post subject: Re: Recycled Series - Masquerade Part 2
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:43 pm 
*digs around in her pockets for a dollar* :D Great update and I still have images...I love those costumes.

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

Post subject: Re: Fic: Recycled Series
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:24 pm 
*finds a dollar*

Anyways, as much as I hate the troika sass, you write them so well..!

Tara nodded in agreement "She has magic fingers." Then, as though the words had just echoed back to her and sounded not at all right, she perked up and glanced around at the others. "On the keyboard."

TheWisdom of War, Chris Golden

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

Post subject: Dude
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:37 pm 
This whole thing just kinda cracked me up--the storage room part, that is.

And Andrew dressed up as Spike sounds ridiculous. And funny. And... Andrew... I don't like those guys, for obvious reasons, but you know...

Post subject: Re: Fic: Recycled Series
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 8:44 pm 
Just read both of these; what a great idea. And I love Tara as Riley, um, I mean Tara as Tara but in a cowboy suit. Because Tara as Riley...that's just...I mean...okay...

Anyway, loved this line so much:

Quote:
Of course, she had plenty of money at home, and for about ten dollars, she could probably have anything she wanted/

Partly because I just like it that Tara came up with "about ten dollars," and partly because...this always just kills me...where exactly does Tara get her money?

"The sight of you is good for sore eyes"
--Jonathan Swift

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 10:02 pm 
Sassette I enjoyed this part! Even though, I can't stand the nerds from the show, I must say you capture their "geeky" banter/need to be seen as "Super Villains" quite well. As for Andrew and his obvious "fascination" with Spike ;) , I say his choice of costume fits perfectly. And in the context of this story I did find myself getting a kick out of the nerds arguing the merits of Spike/Spiderman being "Super Villains", and then breaking down into ("Is not. Is too.") whine over Dr. Doom and Reed Richards (ie trying to get the upper hand in who the "smartest-super villain" by listing the other's faults, "Dr. Doom is a total mama's boy." "If Reed Richards was so smart, how come he didn't take cosmic rays into account, huh?", snerk).

I love how you portray Anya, and really this line ("Commerce and Scoobies. And really- what could be better than the Scoobies helping her with commerce?") fits/sums up Anya perfectly. As to Willow (or should I say "Miss Willow") and Tara these costumes (with their role playing) is giving me some :thud worthy images playing in my head right now. And :lol to Willow being economic, but not "cheap" with the one dollar offer, but drat for Tara not having the cash on her. Although, I would of loved to read what types of "action" (and the visuals this would of produced) if Tara had the $10.00 on her, ;) ! Can't wait to see what "Saloon-girl" Willow, and "gun-slinger" Tara get up to next :grin !

Edited by: VampNo12  at: 8/25/02 9:04:02 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 11:41 pm 
First off, I want to say ... yes, yes - we all hate the nerds. They're the not-so-funny bad guys. I have to admit, though, I actually rather liked them as villains up until 'Dead Things', and then I pretty much just wanted to vomit. And, honestly, I >hated< that Jonathon was a part of that, because I really liked him - and now I just kind of want him to get eaten by some passing vamp, y'know?

Anyway - as this is set earlier season 6, they're still just bumbling idiots with too much free time. Between that and the fact that they're pretty much perfect for the storyline I want here, they're in the fic. I think that, much like the rest of Season Six, the Trio consisted of a bunch of stuff that was almost cool - they could've been a lot of fun, but things >just< missed the boat.

**Puff: Heh ... thank you *G* Really, the costumes are the whole point of this fic. Well, that and seeing how long it takes to take OFF the costumes of two certain witches we all know and, umm ... love. In a prison way.

**W.I.: Thanks *G* I have to admit, I liked early troika, but I'm a big ol' geek, and I >so< know people like them. And, uhh ... that's kind of sad, isn't it?

**Bookcat: Well, the storage room part was for fun ... the rest of it was for plot. I'm going to get the major plot point out of the way next part, then it'll be witchy lovin' and hilarious hi-jinks for the rest of the story. At least, ummm ... I really >really< hope so.

**Tulipp: Heh ... thanks! And, umm ... I prefer to just think of it as "Gunslinger Tara" with absolutely not reference to Riley at any point floating around my brain. Because that's just... disturbing. And, well, if one dollar is a quicky, then TEN dollars has to be a LOT of, y'know ... *cough* favors. As for where Tara gets her money - I say she has a very modest inheritance that will last her >just< long enough to get through college, and that she's on a scholarship for tuition.

**VampNo12: Thank you ... glad you enjoyed the strange DorkFest there ... I'll be rushing the trio out the door as soon as I possibly can, but I pretty much need them for the plot set-up. But after that, I pretty much focus on Tara trying to get a dollar. But thank you - I'm really glad you liked the Anya bit ... I just really >really< like Anya - I think she's loads of fun to write, and so she shows up quite a bit in my stuff. As for the W/T costumes ... heh heh heh. Those images have been kicking around in my head for awhile now, y'know. I'm going to have a great time playing with them.

-Sass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:33 am 
Couldn't Willow have given Tara some credit? She knows Tara's good for the money. ;)

----------
Here to help. Wanna live.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:54 am 
Well, 'saloon girls' don't take IOU's.

Umm ... not that I would know, of course.

I always carry cash - it's part of my charm. *G*

-Sass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:56 am 
Credit - now there's a great idea.

Sass - I loved that whole section. I am a little uncomfortable with the nerds but I have faith in you and where you are going.

The Tara/Willow and the dollar part was inspired.

Thankyou

Katharyn

---------------

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:25 am 
Heh ... yes, credit IS a good idea, but no. It's all going to be MUCH more difficult that that *G* And I haven't mentioned this, but I'm going to - though these aren't quite the same group of nerds that appeared on that TV show, they're pretty much going to be the victims of proactive karma, so you can definitely trust where I'm going with this.

And thanks - I rather liked the dollar bit. *G*

-Sass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:37 am 
That's it. I'm carrying dollar bills from now on. Great tease!

While I also dislike the nerd trio, I trust that you have a better way of dealing with them than Joss.

---------------------------------

"That was just rude. Now I forget what I was saying."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:04 am 
Warren & Co - God they're so utterly pathetic, arguing about the comic supervillians. Although when I picture Jonathon in a spiderman outfit I start giggling madly.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 8:19 am 
**tiredsoul: That's a strong plan. It's important to always have dollar bills - you never know when you're going to need them. And gosh, I certainly hope I have a better way of dealing with them than Joss. I'm certainly not going to use one to kill off a much-beloved character, thereby driving another insane, then let the other two dash off to Mexico, y'know? *G*

**mollyig: Oh, yes - they're absolutely pathetic ... but yeah - Jonathon dressed up as Spiderman had me giggling, too *G* Glad it amused *G*

-Sass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:12 pm 
Some pretty funny stuff there, Warren saying, " we're all going to go get something together, then meet back here in an hour. Something cool. Something powerful. We don't want to look like dorks here, got it?" As if they could ever be anything else, that's like asking Giles not to be British.

And the 1 dollar ho, Willow, hee. "There was just something about the inherent dynamic of their costumes that made Willow feel … ornery. Or some word that sounded a lot like that. " ha ha ha, that cracked me up. And I'll help Tara, I'll give her her 10 dollars.

I appreciate the way you wrote the nerds, I must admit though, I never liked them so that kind of affects my take on that. Still, you get my attention and I am sure you'll do much better (or hopefully worse ;) ) things with them.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Childie -"Not all girls are raving bloody lesbians, you know!"

George - "That's a misfortune of which I am perfectly well aware."

The Killing of Sister George

Edited by: xita  at: 8/26/02 11:14:42 am

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:45 pm 
You know, I'll be honest with you Sass. Early on I didn't really have that much of a problem with the nerds, until Katrina. I can't believe Warren did that. Grrr... makes me mad.

I was wondering if it was one of them as Spiderman. I wonder what the incense is for? :hmm Their costumes, were hillarious. Especially Andrew's. Him dressing up as Spike. :rollin I can just picture that.

Oooh, Sass. I loved the little interaction with Willow and Tara. YUM!!! Tara's thoughts about $10 dollars and how should could have had a quickie for just a $1. :drool That whole scene was just... very.... sexy. WOW..

Can't wait for more, girl.

OH... I've never seen anyone use the word, ornery in a fic before. Nice choice. ;)

And you asked me about the comment I made about the images running through my head about W/T costumes?? It's just very sexy to think about. :drool Very nice!

Jen

"Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson

Quote from Melissa Etheridge on 8/10/2002, in The Woodlands, TX
"THAT is a bat! ... Does it have a ticket? ... It doesn't have a ticket!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:48 pm 
Great update!! Loved the lil moment in the back room w/ W/T!! Oh yeah that was very good!! ;) The trio r just soo childish, fighting bout the stupidest things. You write them very well thats exactly how they r on the show! Can't wait 4 more!! :)

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:59 pm 
New Sass fic! How did I miss it before? Brilliant. Please tell me that Willow ISN'T going to cast the spell? Please, please, please?

Sorry. You write your fic how you want to write it and I will love it anyway.

Especially if Willow stays dressed as Miss Kitty all the way through.

Hey, I just realised something! I'm British! I don't have any dollars. :cry

Gem

Tara: There's just so much to work through... and can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:30 pm 
This is a lot of fun. Great dialogue and great visuals, especially that description of Tara's entrance in her gunslinger outfit. Love the way Willow and Tara are getting into a little roleplay; that scene in the storage room was so funny and sexy too. Poor Tara but maybe Anya will lend her a dollar.

I did have a reaction to the nerds. While I used to like Jonathan I have never liked the nerds (though I did laugh at Spikes reaction when Andrew told him he'd seen every episode of Dr. Who). After Dead Things and Seeing Red I absolutely loathe them but I do love your writing and even enjoyed how you wrote the nerds. Can't wait to see where this all ends up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:59 pm 
hehe...saloon girls taking credit...but uhm...where would they slide the credit card??

(I do realize that wasnt the kind of credit Ruth meant, but this thought popped into my mind and I was forced to put it to type.)

Aim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:24 pm 
I love the thought of proactive karma. :evil Of course, I also love the thought of Gunslinger Tara................ OH!! Sorry! Went away for a bit. :drool hehehehe

"Live or die, but don't poison everything..." -Anne Sexton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:57 am 
Have I told you how much I love you recently? No. I am a bad person. However, in compensation, I shall refrain from boring tyou to death with stories of my two week getaway in a country club with nine other members of my family, three of whom are under 12. Write on!

Ruth

By the way, I LOVE YOU SASS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I get the distinct impression that none of us are as cool as we think we are. Hm. - Tommo

Post subject: Recycled Series - Masquerade Part 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:50 am 
I'm ging to have to get to everyone's replies tomorrow ... but in the meantime, thank you all for leaving a note ... I love the feedback, I love you guys, and thanks for reading the story.

Series: Recycled

Title: Masquerade - Part Three

Author: Sassette

Summary: An alternate Halloween episode for Season 6.

Spoiler Warning: Up to but not including 'All the Way' Season Six.

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I'm not making any money off of them, blah blah blah…

Rating: ehhh... let's go with ... R. Or maybe R+

WARNING: I probably should have mentioned this before, but three nerds we all love to hate appear heavily in this fic. However, in this part, the reason why the nerds HAD to be here becomes clear.

Recycled Series

Masquerade - Part Three

By Sassette

"You said you'd help - you volunteered!" Anya said, her voice indignant. "And now you expect wages?" she demanded, glaring at her one-time friend. She just didn't know anymore - what kind of friend volunteered to help with something for >free< and then asked for money?

"Anya," Tara said, her voice as patient as she could manage given the persistent ache between her legs. She was >so< going to get Willow back for this. But later - much later. "I'm not asking for wages. I'm asking if I can just >borrow< a dollar. That's it. Just one dollar," Tara explained.

"Borrow? As in, a loan? Well, what kind of collateral do you have? And what kind of interest rate are we talking?" Anya asked, suddenly intrigued by the idea.

"Anya - I know this is going to sound like I'm making this up, but I promise I'm not," Tara said slowly. "When a friend asks if they can borrow a dollar, you're supposed to say 'yes', then hand over a dollar. Then the friend gives you back just the one dollar the next day."

"A whole day later? With no profit?" Anya asked, completely aghast at the suggestion. "But … but … what if I could do something with that dollar? What if I needed it - or, or I had a way to make that dollar into twenty dollars? What kind of crazed lunatic would give someone a dollar for a day?"

"I swear," Tara said with utmost sincerity. "It's a human thing - we give our friends teeny tiny little loans at no interest all the time."

"That makes no sense," Anya said, shaking her head slowly. "But I'll think about it, because you're my friend," she offered generously. "Now get back to work."

"Or you'll garnish my wages?" Tara asked with a slight smile, wandering back into the crowd to help more customers. She had no idea what had possessed her to ask Anya for a dollar. Well, that was a lie - she knew exactly what had possessed her, and that something was standing about five feet away and looking absolutely yummy. Still - why had she asked Anya? Anya was probably the least likely to actually say yes - but then again, Anya was the most likely to actually >have< a dollar.

"Oh, my God!" Dawn said, rushing over to Tara with a little bounce in her step, squealing, the earrings she had borrowed from Tara waving with joy as she fidgeted excitedly. "You will never ever guess what just happened," she said excitedly, jumping in place.

"What?" Tara asked, a smile lighting her features at Dawn's obvious excitement. She couldn't help but thank the Goddess for bringing this young woman into her life - with her family, she had always been both excited by and fearful of the prospect of ever having a younger sister. She had hoped and prayed that she could have had a life that would allow her to have a sister, without her sister being subjected to the things she and her mother had endured. It had always seemed impossible, and yet … here was Dawn, the sister of her heart.

"Dave from my math class just came in and bought a few candles," she said, grinning broadly.

"Dave? That's the cute smart one, right?" Tara asked, a grin to match Dawn's growing.

"Uh-huh," Dawn affirmed. "And -" she added grandly, "he gave me a tip!" Dawn brandished the dollar bill under Tara's nose, beaming proudly.

"A … tip?" Tara asked, entranced by the fluttering green piece of paper oh so very close, and yet so very far. There was no way she could take money for Dawn - she couldn't possibly ask Dawn for a dollar. Then again, she'd pay her back … it's not like she was >stealing< money, right? No, Bad Tara, she scolded herself inwardly. There was something inherently wrong in taking money from someone who was like a younger sister. But then again … Dawn certainly wouldn't say no …

"Yup … and look here," she said, holding the dollar bill steady and pointing to a section.

"Dawn … that's a phone number," Tara said slowly, her ship of hopes dashed against the rocks of poverty in the stormy seas of sexual frustration.

"I know," Dawn said, squealing again and bouncing some more.

"Dawn, that's wonderful," Tara said, shaking off her bad naughty thoughts and letting herself be genuinely happy for Dawn. She had spent the past month listening to stories about the wonderful marvelous Dave, and how someone so very cool couldn't possibly be interested in someone like Dawn. "I told you so," she said with a smirk. And she had - many times she had said that if the boy was really as smart and wonderful as Dawn said, then he would definitely be smart and wonderful enough to be interested in Dawn.

"Yeah, you did, didn't you?" Dawn said with a smile, hugging Tara quickly, then dashing off. "Thanks, Tara," she called out, getting back to work.

"What was that all about?" a low voice asked in her ear, making Tara jump slightly even as a shiver traced up her spine. She closed her eyes for a moment, drawing in a shaky breath as she felt her nipples harden.

"Dave just tipped Dawn a dollar … with his phone number written on it," Tara said, trying to keep her mind on the matter at hand instead of what bits of WillowMatter she wanted her hands on.

"Ahh, young love," Willow said, smiling broadly. "Is she excited? I bet she's excited."

"What - you didn't hear the squeals?" Tara asked, an indulgent look on her face as she looked over at an animated Dawn helping a customer.

"Is that what that was?" Willow asked innocently. "I thought someone had summoned a demon or something."

"Nope - that was the excited utterance of the Wild Southern Californian Dawn in her natural habitat," Tara said.

"No more Discovery Channel for you," Willow said, squeezing Tara's hand fondly, a warm look on her face. "So - did anybody … tip you?" she asked slowly, the warm look in her eyes morphing into something Tara could only term 'hot' as she boldly looked Tara up and down.

"Umm … no," Tara said, shaking her head. "But if you'd like to come back to the house when we're done here, I can …"

"Oh, no … we're going with the gang to the Bronze, remember? Dawn's so excited about it," Willow pointed out.

"You are a wicked, wicked woman," Tara said, a soft groan escaping her.

"Yes, I know," Willow said with a wink before sauntering off to help the next customer.

With a sigh, Tara looked around the store for someone to help, seeing that the rest of the Scoobies seemed to have it covered. She couldn't help the resentful look on her face as she took in the happy countenances of the customers. They had money and were buying exactly what they wanted, and it damn well wasn't fair. Straightening a few items on the shelves, Tara looked around again, spotting Xander standing in the corner trying not to look uncomfortable in his tweed suit.

"Hey, Xander," Tara said, walking up to the young man.

"Hey Tara - that's a great outfit," he said with an easy grin. "And Willow seems to like it," he went on, waggling his eyebrows outrageously.

"Umm … yeah," Tara said, lowing her head and blushing. If she was any judge of Willow's moods - and she was - then Willow definitely liked it. In fact, Willow liked it a >whole< lot … and if she could only get her hands on a dollar, then Willow would show her just how much she liked it.

"So … you two heading out the Bronze with us tonight, or do you have … special plans?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows outrageously again.

"Oh, no - we're going to the Bronze," Tara said quickly. She knew very well that Xander was only half-joking when he made these kinds of comments, but she knew they were mostly the result of being the only guy in a group made up of girls - Giles didn't really count, Tara decided, because he was older. Still, she could see Xander feeling the need to assert his masculinity, or something stupid and macho like that, and she had never really found his comments offensive, though they probably would be coming from someone else.

"Great!" Xander said, rubbing his hands together with glee. "I am payday man, and shall buy many beverages for all my favorite girls," he said, sticking out his chest and striking a heroic pose.

"Umm … speaking of being payday man," Tara said slowly, inwardly wondering why the heck she was doing this. First Anya, then she had almost hit up a teenager for money, and now someone who would be far too happy about what she was going to >do< with that dollar.

But no, she knew why she was doing this - she just hadn't had any idea that she had the gumption to run around trying to borrow a dollar off of her friends so she could go have sex in the storage room. Or, in fact, that Willow would have the nerve to charge her. Willow would certainly enjoy it as much as she did. "Could I borrow a dollar?" she asked in a rush, getting the words out before she could change her mind.

"A dollar? Sure," Xander said easily, before tacking on the one word Tara had hoped she wouldn't hear. "Why?"

"W-w-why?" Tara asked. "Umm … I, uhh … don't have any money on me, and I was, umm …thinking of … going and getting a soda?" she said hesitantly.

"Oh, great," Xander said cheerfully, pulling out his wallet and grabbing a five dollar bill. "Get me one too?" he asked. "I'd offer to go fetch, but if I leave, I'm a bad boyfriend, but if you leave, you're just a bad friend," he said, a pathetic pleading look on his face. "You can even keep the change," he said quickly, when Tara cast a dubious look his way.

"Really?" Tara asked eagerly. "I mean," she went on, quickly composing herself before Xander started asking question. "Umm … you don't have to let me have the change."

"You'll be risking the wrath of Anya," Xander said gravely. "Consider it combat pay."

"Thanks, Xander," Tara said with a little smile, heading quickly to the door before Anya noticed her ducking out or any customers could stop her. She was a woman with a mission. Just a little stop at the Quickie-Mart, then she could corral Willow in the storage room for a little stop at her red-headed Quickie-Mart.

Tara paused outside the doorway of the shop, her mind racing. Was she really going to do this? Buy some sodas, then hand over money to Willow in exchange for sex in the storage room, where any one of their friends could walk in on them?

She closed her eyes briefly, taking a steadying breath, then started on her way to the Quickie-Mart. Yes, yes she was. It certainly wouldn't be the first time they'd snuck off together in a semi-public setting, and it probably wouldn't be the last … and with the way Willow looked in her saloon-girl get-up, Tara was fairly sure her brain would explode long before they got home if they didn't make a little time for themselves. Besides - Anya heartily approved of the exchange of money for goods and services in her shop.

And as long as no one walked in on them, everything would be perfect.

"This is stupid," Jonathon said grumpily in the back of the van, his Spiderman mask sitting in his hands. "We've already robbed the museum."

"But they've just got in a new exhibit," Warren said, as if speaking to a small child. "Dumbass," he tacked on.

"I am not," Jonathon said. "But we've done this - I thought we were supposed to 'think big'," he said, his tone mocking as he echoed Warren's words.

"This >is< big," Warren insisted. "This is the single most comprehensive display of Civil War memorabilia to ever travel from town to town. They've got guns, they've got uniforms, money, documents … the whole nine yards!"

"Yeah, well, some of us aren't as into the Civil War as you are," Jonathon said sourly. "I don't care about the Civil War."

"Look … anybody can steal money, right?" he said, looking to Andrew for support and smiling when Andrew nodded his agreement. "But we're going to steal history … and we're going to >make< history."

"Yeah," Andrew piped in.

"I still don't see why -" Jonathon began, only to be cut off by Warren.

"Look - how about you stay and watch the monitors since you think this is a dumb idea… make sure we don't trip any silent alarms, and Andrew and I will head in, okay?" Warren asked. "And next time, if you don't think what I do with the stuff we get is 'cool' enough for you, we'll go with one of your plans, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Jonathon said, moving to sit in the seat facing the bank of monitors as Andrew and Warren slipped out the door.

"So what are you going to do with the stuff?" Andrew asked, following Warren eagerly as they made their way towards the museum.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Warren said with a smirk, donning his Dr. Doom mask.

"Oh, come on," Andrew wheedled.

"Fine," Warren said shortly, his voice echoing strangely from behind the mask. "I think I've figured out how to make a time machine, but I need actual objects from the time period I want to go to in order to test it," he said, his tone exasperated.

"What?" Andrew squeaked. "A time machine? Are you serious?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"Of course I'm serious," Warren said, smacking Andrew lightly upside the head. "I'm as serious as a heart attack."

"Oh, well … I guess … that >is< kind of cool," Andrew said slowly, trying to look like a menacing vampire.

"I got the soda," Tara sing-songed happily, heading back to the Magic Box, swinging the bag with the soda in it in one hand, and her hobby horse in the other. It was, to her mind, a vital part of the costume, but she wasn't sure how far Willow's horse fear extended, so she had left it outside the shop. Which was, really, what one should always do with a horse anyway. Horses didn't belong inside.

She grinned widely as she walked, unable to stop her good spirits or her excitement as she contemplated playing with Willow's 'Magic Box'. People passing looked at her strangely, but she didn't notice or care, way too focused on her goal.

"Tara - where have you been?" Anya demanded as soon as she set foot in the shop.

"I … I w-went to, umm …get a soda?" she said hesitantly, stopping short at Anya's angry glare.

"Fine," Anya said. "We're completely out of black candles - everyone wants black candles on Halloween. I sent Willow to go get some more out of the training room - so go help her."

"Oh, yeah," Tara said with a smirk, shoving her bag of soda into Anya's hands and dashing off to the training room quickly.

"She's certainly excited about commerce today," Anya said, a puzzled look on her face.

"She's gonna' make out with Willow," Dawn said as she walked by. She stopped up short when Anya grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"What?" Anya said. "But … but there's work to be done - money to be made!"

"And they'll get the candles … just … don't expect them to get them anytime soon," Dawn said with a little smile.

"That is so not fair," Anya grumbled, skating back behind the counter to make the cash transaction. "But Go Tara," she said quietly, smiling to herself as she rang up purchases. The sale was almost over anyway, and closing time would be soon - she didn't really need to sell any more black candles.

"This sucks," Jonathon said, looking at the monitors. He could see Andrew making goofy faces into Warren's video link, and the erratic frames that followed when Warren smacked him. A small tussle ensued, and Jonathon sighed.

Chewing on his lower lip, he looked over at the cardboard box he had brought with him. Should he? He had been working on this for over a year, and it was the right time. The spell had needed some modification, but he had gone over everything he needed over and over, and he was sure everything was perfect.

Except …

He looked at the monitors again, seeing Warren and Andrew rifling through a storage area in the back. Why did he hang out with these guys?

Okay, stupid question, he told himself silently. Warren and Andrew were the only people who really understood him, and liked the things he liked, and they had lots in common to talk about and stuff …

But Super Villains? Why be Super Villains? If they had the means to be 'Super' … why wouldn't they want to be Super Heroes … like Buffy?

"That's it," Jonathon said, getting out of his seat and sitting cross-legged on the floor of the van. "They can be Super Villains all they want, but I'm done with that crap," he muttered, pulling the cardboard box towards him. He pulled out the incense he had bought that afternoon, a small statue, a candle and his magic bone.

This would be fine - it wasn't like the spell he had done to make himself cool. No, that had affected everyone in Sunnydale, and made them think things that weren't true, and it had been wrong to cast it. This, however - this was totally different. He had rearranged things to get a localized effect. No one but him would be under the influence of the spell - and everyone would have their true and real reactions to the new and improved Jonathon.

Taking a deep steadying breath, he arranged the items, and lit the candle, beginning to chant. As the chant neared the end, he lit the incense.

"Why, Miss Willow - what are you doing back here all by your lonesome?" Tara asked, stalking slowly towards her girlfriend, her hot gaze raking up and down her body.

"Umm … I, uhh … hi," Willow squeaked, her eyes widening as she saw Tara moving steadily towards her, her intent very clear in her eyes.

"I believe we were interrupted in our … negotiations?" Tara said lightly, entering Willow's personal space and continuing to move forward until Willow's back was pressed against the wall, Tara's steadying hands on her waist keeping her upright.

"Umm … negotiations. Right," Willow said unsteadily, caught up in Tara's eyes.

"Here," Tara said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a dollar, not even noticing when several coins clattered onto the floor, her eyes never leaving Willow's. Carefully, she folded the bill in half, tucking it into Willow's bodice with shaky fingers. "Want you … now," Tara said, unable to think anything more complicated than that, let alone verbalize it.

"Oh, God," Willow said shakily, taking Tara's hat off and pulling her head towards her, pressing their lips together in a hungry, searing kiss.

Tara thought her knees would give out when Willow tongue parted her lips immediately, moving against her own again and again - no preamble, just their mouths devouring each other as Tara pressed Willow tighter against the wall, the lengths of their bodies pressed together.

"Tell me again why I said yes to this?" Buffy asked, slumping down on the floor, her sheet covered body making a thumping noise as she collapsed.

"Because you're a good friend," Anya said happily, opening the register to start counting up all the money they had made that day. It was, by far, her favorite part. And she'd get to do her dance - she loved her dance.

"But, oh God, was that brutal," Xander said, sinking into a chair. "I don't think eight hours on the construction site is that tough," he groaned, letting his head fall down on the table.

"Well, it certainly seemed as though we did quite well," Giles said, looking around with a measure of satisfaction and smiling at Anya. It was a store to be proud of, and he congratulated himself yet again on his good judgement in hiring Anya.

The incense lit, and a trickle of yellowish smoke started up, and Jonathon closed his eyes, repeating his chant and ignoring the unpleasant smell of the sulfur. He was lucky, really, that the magick shop in town had the incense he needed … too much sulfur, and things would be bad. Very bad.

The smoke continued gathering, growing heavy and thick in the air, and Jonathon repeated his chant again and again, coughing around the words as the yellow smoke got into his lungs. He cracked his eyes open just a bit, realizing he couldn't see anything but yellow, and he finished the last few words of the last iteration of the chant while moving to the doors of the van, throwing them open and falling out.

Thick billows of yellow smoke issued forth, wave after wave, settling along the ground and racing off at an impossible pace. Jonathon rose unsteadily to his feet, watching with wide eyes as the smoke covered the everything, roiling forth and spreading out as far as his eye could see.

"Uh-oh," he muttered. "I think I used too much sulfur," he said, before all thoughts of sulfur and smoke were driven from his mind.

"Well, I have an announcement to make," Xander said, rising to his feet and coming to a decision, moving to stand next to Anya and wrapping and arm around her shoulders. Anya looked at him, surprise and delight in her eyes. Was he really going to …? "Where's Willow and Tara?" he asked, looking around.

"They're in the training room making out," Dawn said lightly, sitting down at the table with a huff. That had certainly been hard work, but she had a dollar and a phone number, and she couldn't have stopped the smile on her face if she had tried.

"They are >not< making out," Buffy said, the sheet rising with the force of her breath. "Especially not in >my< training room."

"Fine," Dawn said with a little shrug. "But they're in the training room."

"Tell them anyway," Anya prompted, poking Xander lightly in the ribs. "Go on, tell them," she said excitedly.

"I think we should really wait for Willow and Tara, hon," Xander said slowly.

"Fine - just get my hopes up, then dash them. They could be doing god knows what in there, and it could take god knows how long, and there is no way you're going back there to go get them, because god knows how many clothes they have on," Anya said.

"Perhaps you should just tell us," Giles said, removing his glasses and cleaning them industriously.

"Yeah - what's the hubbub, bub?" Dawn asked, looking at Xander and Anya curiously. No one noticed the thin tendrils of yellow smoke snaking their way through the cracks of the front door.

"Well, Anya and I," Xander started to say, just as the smoke reached his feet. He shook his head, disoriented for a second, a slight dizzy spell washing over him. "Anya and I are …" he began again. "Umm … well, you see - Anya and I are co-owners of this shop," Xander said, his voice taking on Giles' British accent, looking at Anya and removing his arm gingerly, and looking around the shop as if he had no idea what was going on.

"Yes, yes, that's very funny, Xander," Giles said, frowning at the young man. "And I must say, you don't sound a thing like me - so what were you going to say?" he asked, putting his glasses back on and peering at the young man.

"Oh, Dear Lord," Xander said, taking a hesitant step towards Giles, then stopping short. "I … you look just like me," he said, his tone wondering as he examined Giles from head to foot. "Buffy … Buffy!" Xander said urgently, backing up towards the prone form of the Slayer.

"What?" Buffy asked, sitting up and looking around, the sheet with the word 'Boo!' on it staying right where it was on the floor.

"Dear Lord," Giles and Xander said in unison, looking at Buffy, at each other, then back at Buffy again. "Not again," they both groaned.

"God, Miss Willow, you're so …" Tara ground out, her hands sliding up her leg, slipping under her skirt. A groan escaped her as her fingers encountered the distinct feel of a garter belt. She moved her lips down to Willow's neck, kissing the soft skin there, pressing her body closer.

"Oh, Deputy Tara!" Willow said, a soft sigh escaping her lips as Tara's mouth found her pulse point.

Yellow smoke filtered into the room from the main area of the shop and the back alley, twining around their feet as Tara's hand crept up the outside of Willow's thigh, stroking the smooth skin softly.

Tara paused in her ministrations, blinking as a wave of dizziness washed over her, looking at Willow with startled eyes.

"Are … are you all right?" Tara asked softly. "I … that was… strange," she said, a light drawl marking her words.

"I'm a little … dizzy," Willow said softly, a similar drawl evident in her voice as her eyes fluttered shut. "But … but I'm all right," she said after a moment, her eyes drifting open and looking into Tara's.

"Are you sure, Miss Willow?" Tara asked, looking Willow up and down. "What's this?" she said, pulling a slip of paper out of Willow's bodice.

"That's the money you just gave me," Willow said with a light laugh. "Don't you remember?"

"I do, but … this … this isn't money," Tara said with a frown. "It's, I mean, it looks like it should be money, but it's … I know I gave you money," she said quickly.

"I know," Willow said, looking at the slip of paper quizzically. "But … something strange must have happened," she said, looking around with wide-eyes. "Where in tarnation are we?" she gasped out.

Tara looked around, her body stiffening as she took in the completely unfamiliar surrounding. "Now, don't panic, Miss Willow," Tara said slowly. "We'll figure this out."

Post subject: Re: Recycled Series - Masquerade Part 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:10 am 
That was awesome! :clap :clap I spit out my coffee in the second paragraph. It made it laugh so hard. But this quote was the kicker:

Quote:
Besides - Anya heartily approved of the exchange of money for goods and services in her shop.

That's rationale I can relate to.

But you left me hanging. I'm curious as to how the spell Jonathan's mucking up is affecting the others. Too much sulfer spread the effects but exactly what was it supposed to do? Those damn spells. They never work out as you intend them to.

:pray Update soon. I can only hang on for so long ;)

--celia

---------------------------------

"That was just rude. Now I forget what I was saying."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:14 am 
Tara borrowing the money from the Queen of Capitalism. God that was funny!

The nerds as annoying as ever. Warren contemplating building a time machine. And what has little Jonathon done?

Our girls speaking with a drawl. There's something very appealing about that!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:54 am 
:lol Oh god, Sass... THAT was awesome! First, Tara frantically trying to figure out where to get a dollar, and now another Halloween switcheroo. And Willow saying "tarnation" has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. :) Loved this!

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

Post subject: This is so cool
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:25 am 
God I'm loving this. It's so fuuuuny. Makes me wonder why I ever wasted my time playing cowboys and indians, I coul've been playing cowgirls and saloon dancers. Plus you've the trios dialogue nailed down to a T. Can't hardly wait for an update.

Post subject: Re: This is so cool
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:51 am 
Oh God Sass that was brilliant they've gone all Tabula Rasa on us :grin So does that make Jonothan Spiderman? As he wanted to be a super hero. I was so pleased Tara manged to get her dollar as well, although I laughed at her trying to get money out of Anya.

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson