The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fic: Recycled Series
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 6:33 pm 
Because, y'know, I'm not working on nearly enough writing projects *G*

This is a rather dull and dreary part one of a story that, in turn, is part one of a series called 'Recycled' that consists of two or three alternate episodes for Season Six.

This first story is an alternative to 'All the Way', in which the events of that episode do not happen, but all previous events do.

Series: Recycled

Title: Masquerade – Part One

Author: Sassette

Summary: An alternate Halloween episode for Season 6.

Spoiler Warning: Up to but not including ‘All the Way’ Season Six.

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters, I’m not making any money off of them, blah blah blah…

Rating: ehhh... let's go with ... R. Or maybe R+

Recycled Series

Masquerade – Part One

By Sassette

“Giles, where is everyone?” Anya said petulantly, skating across The Magic Box and behind the counter, opening the register and counting the money to calm her nerves. “The big sale is about to start – they said they’d help.”

“They’ll be here, Anya,” Giles said, glancing up briefly from the ledger, then turning back to the pages before him, blinking owlishly at the numbers.

“But they’re not here now,” Anya said. “What if they’re not here, and we don’t have the staff to support the large number of sales we’re going to make?”

“They’ll be here,” Giles said more firmly, looking up at Anya and smiling reassuringly.

“I’m here,” Dawn said, rushing into the store, the cheery bell announcing her arrival. “Where is everyone?” she asked, looking around, her large hoop earrings waving as she turned her head.

“You’re the first one here,” Anya said. “Please start bringing inventory from the back and place it upon the shelves in a prominent and pleasing display in order to induce people to make purchases,” she instructed.

“But … why haven’t you already moved it?” Dawn asked slowly, peering over at Anya.

“Because of these,” Anya said, skating out from behind the counter and pointing at the roller-skates. “I can’t carry things in these, because I might fall and hurt myself, and have to make an insurance claim that will raise our rates and cost us money.”

“What are you dressed up as?” Dawn asked, her brow furrowed.

“Oh, I’m an Angel,” Anya said earnestly, smiling eagerly. “Only I’m a special kind of Angel that has perfect hair and fights crime, and works for a mysterious man named ‘Charlie’.”

“Oh!” Dawn said, smiling widely at Anya. “I like it.”

“What are you dressed up as?” Anya asked, looking Dawn up and down.

“I’m a fortune-teller,” Dawn said, turning in place, displaying her flowered skirt and peasant blouse, the scarf covering her hair waving as she spun. “I can see the future! Besides, it was easy to put together. I just raided Willow and Tara’s closet.”

“Oh, will we make lots of money?” Anya asked.

“I see many MANY sales in your future,” Dawn said with a little grin before heading to the back to start moving inventory. “Oh, and Buffy will be here in a bit. I had to practically twist her arm off to get her to do the dress-up thing.”

“But – wearing a costume is required. It raises good-will within the community and is likely to cause people to make more purchases,” Anya said, aghast at the prospect of any of her friends not dressing up, even as she turned and glared at Giles who was wearing his customary tweed.

“What?” Giles said defensively. “I dressed up for the grand opening, and everyone laughed at me,” he pointed out, before going back to his reading.

The bell sounded, and Xander ran in, breathless. “Sorry I’m late, honey,” he puffed, his face red with exertion. “Took me forever to get my costume together.”

“Oh, Dear Lord,” Giles said, looking up at Xander and removing his glasses, cleaning them industriously. “I’m … I’m rather sure that …”

“Oh, c’mon G-Man. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,” Xander said, shrugging his shoulders beneath the tweed jacket and adjusting the fake glasses on his face.

“You dressed up as Giles?” Anya said, a little frown on her face. “But how will people know you’re in costume? The costumes are supposed to look like costumes, so people will tell their friends about our sale, and how all the staff are in costumes and it’s worth a look.”

“Anya,” Xander said patiently. “People will probably think that Giles and I are >both< in costume,” Xander pointed out.

“Oh, right,” Anya said, nodding. “Carry on then, and help Dawn carry things from the back. Toodle-pip!”

“Cheery-o,” Xander said with a little wave, heading to the back of the store.

“I have never said ‘toodle-pip’ OR ‘cheery-o’,” Giles muttered to himself, sighing as he turned back to the ledger.

The cheery bell sounded again, and a sheet-clad figure entered slowly, the word ‘Boo!’ scrawled across its chest in black marker, two holes for eyes cut in the sheet.

“Oh, the sale hasn’t started yet,” Anya said. “Please come back in … fifteen minutes.”

“Oh, it’s Willow,” Giles said, looking over at the figure fondly. It was really rather … sweet, how Willow was so uncomfortable with revealing clothes, and even on Halloween tended to make sure she was completely covered up. “Where’s Tara?”

“Willow and Tara are getting dressed now,” Buffy’s voice came from behind the sheet. “They should be here in a bit.”

“Oh, Buffy,” Giles said, his eyebrows raising. “You’re a … ghost.”

“Yup,” Buffy said, turning in place. “Last minute choice.”

“Yes, well, Dawn said she talked you into it just today. I’m sure you didn’t have much time to prepare,” Giles said.

“So what are Willow and Tara dressing up as?” Anya asked. “Thelma and Louise?”

“I have no idea,” Buffy said, her shoulders lifting into a shrug underneath the sheet. “They’re being all secretive about it.”

“Corky and Violet? Peppermint Patty and Marcie?” Anya pressed.

“Who are Corky and Violet?” Giles asked.

“Anya, honey … let’s never speak of that movie, okay?” Xander said, coming out of the back with a large box in his arms. “Private stuff for private time,” he said slowly.

“But I bet Willow and Tara have seen that movie. Isn’t that part of the reason to watch movies? So you can discuss them with other people who have seen them?” Anya asked, a little frown on her face.

“Well, yeah, but … let’s just not talk about >that< one, okay?” Xander said, his eyes glazing over as visions of Willow and Tara watching ‘Bound’ together ran through his head.

“Fine,” Anya said with a little shrug, turning back to the money.

“What are we talking about?” Dawn asked, pausing to adjust the load in her arms before shuffling into the room under the weight.

“Willow and Tara’s costumes,” Anya said.

“They’re being secretive,” Buffy pointed out.

“Well, Willow said something about Miss Kitty,” Dawn said with a little shrug. “Though I have no idea how she’s going to dress up like a cat without spandex. Willow >so< doesn’t do spandex.”

“Spandex?” Xander asked, his ears perking up. “Ow!” he said, rubbing his arm where Anya had hit him so fast he hadn’t noticed her move.

“No thinking about other women in spandex,” Anya said with a little frown.

“I wasn’t – besides ... Willow in spandex? I really can’t see it. There’s no way she’d wear anything like that, even for Halloween,” Xander said with a little shrug.

The bell rang yet again, Willow hurried in, and everyone stopped to stare.

“What?” Willow asked, stopping up short and looking at everyone gaping at her. “Is my feather crooked?” she asked, reaching up to check the black feather attached to the red headband around her hair. “It took me forever to get it to stay right,” she muttered, scowling.

“I … uhhh … Will?” Xander said, looking Willow up and down slowly. “You’re ummm… what are you wearing?”

“I’m a saloon-girl!” Willow said proudly, the deep red low-cut dress, fishnet stockings, garters and old-fashioned buttoned black boots making the answer rather obvious.

“A cat?” Anya asked, looking over at Dawn and raising an eyebrow.

“She said ‘Miss Kitty’,” Dawn said defensively.

“Well, I’m not actually ‘Miss Kitty’, but it’s like Miss Kitty … from Gunsmoke,” Willow said slowly. “So what’s first?” she asked, looking around the store.

“Xander and Dawn were, uhh … just bringing things from the back up front,” Giles said, mentally readjusting his assessment of the type of Halloween costumes Willow was likely to wear.

“So where’s Tara?” Buffy asked, looking around.

“Buffy?” Willow asked, looking at the sheet-clad form. “She wouldn’t let me see her costume – but she’ll be here soon. And, umm … didn’t you say Halloween was for dressing up and showing off?” she asked, confusion evident in her voice as she took in a Willow-Chicken-Original-Costume gracing Buffy’s form.

“Kind of a last-minute thing here, Wills. I wasn’t planning on dressing up at all,” Buffy explained.

“Oh, okay,” Willow said with a little shrug. “And, umm … I’m not sure how practical this outfit is for carrying stuff,” she said, looking down at her exposed cleavage with a thoughtful frown on her face. “In fact, it’s probably safer if I don’t. These things have a mind of their own today.”

“So is Tara doing the saloon-girl thing, too?” Xander asked.

“I think so,” Willow said with a shrug, quickly checking her bodice to make sure nothing had been exposed by the movement that wasn’t meant to be exposed. “She said she’d be going with the Western Theme, so y’know, it’s either saloon girl or pioneer woman.”

“Or maybe a schoolmarm,” Dawn said, cheerfully placing items on shelves.

The bell sounded, and the door swung open, the setting sun casting a strange figure in silhouette. The jingle-jangle of spurs matched the clip of the boots as the person moved in a manner that could only be called ‘swaggering’ into the shop.

Willow blinked twice, the glaring sun in her eyes leaving an after-image that impaired her vision. The blue-green blob cleared, and she blinked again, wondering if it were possible to get sunstroke and have hallucinations from that brief bit of sunlight that hit her. Of course, that was ridiculous, because she had walked all the way to the shop in the sunlight, and she certainly hadn’t seen anything as interesting as Tara in a gunslinger outfit swaggering her way.

Tara stopped in front of Willow, her eyes firmly on the ground, her hat pulled low over her eyes. Still, she knew it was Willow – she’d know those legs anywhere. Resting her thumbs in her gunbelt, she slowly raised her head, hoping Willow liked the outfit.

“Howdy, ma’am,” she drawled slowly, a half-smile lifting the corner of one mouth as she tipped her hat.

“I, uhh … oh! Howdy!” Willow said, looking Tara up and down, her eyes widening as she wondered where on earth she had gotten ahold of chaps. Or spurs. Or a white Stetson. But most importantly, a completely authentic gunbelt and two very realistic-looking six-shooters. She was absolutely certain she had never seen anything of the sort in their closet, and nobody had anything that good at any of the costume shops she had been to when she had found her own outfit.

“Gosh, you look purty,” Tara said quietly, her half-smile growing into a grin as she took in all the skin Willow was showing.

“And you look … wow,” Willow said, her voice equally hushed. “Where did you - ? I mean, this is all great – you look great. With all the stuff and everything, and I know we didn’t have any of it, y’know, just lying around the house being all ‘Hey – I’d make a great costume!’ so, you couldn’t have just had all of this somewhere, unless there’s some kind of secret compartment at Buffy’s I don’t know about, but that’s a silly thought, because I helped you move all your stuff, and I didn’t see anything like this when we did. Move your stuff. And the costume shops had some gunslinger things, but nothing this good – not that it was bad, but it wasn’t this good, and so I was wondering –“

“One of the guys at the stables does reenactments,” Tara said, explaining before Willow ran out of breath and passed out – which she had only seen happen once, but didn’t really care to see again. It had scared her half to death. “I borrowed a few things.”

“Well, great!” Anya said, interrupting the two from talking any further, and the rest of the room from staring longer. “We’re all here, so let’s get to work.”

Post subject: Re: Fic: Recycled Series
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:01 pm 
:laugh Tara with a swagger; well, she's got the hips for it. But will she steal Riley's lines from "Restless" - "I'm cowboy gal!"

And Dawn with the gypsy clothes - too funny.

A black shadow dropped down into the circle. It was Bagheera
the Black Panther, inky black all over, but with the panther markings showing up in certain lights like the pattern of watered
silk.

Rudyard Kipling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:04 pm 
LMAO....I really was hoping Willow and Tara would be Corky and Violet, but the western theme is...wow, and well, of course it brings out Tara's agressive side. And to think only moments ago I was watching the Ballad of Little Jo...

Tara nodded in agreement "She has magic fingers." Then, as though the words had just echoed back to her and sounded not at all right, she perked up and glanced around at the others. "On the keyboard."

TheWisdom of War, Chris Golden

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:18 pm 
Someone run and tell Autumn that there's a fic with Willow in fishnet stockings. ;)

This was very cute, and I could picture both the girls in their western outfits. So sweet and sexy. Definitely looking forward to more, as always Sass!

Edited by: Scout at: 8/18/02 6:19:54 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:12 pm 
*bursts out into fits of hysterical laughter* LMAO!!!!!! Xander in tweed! I can just imagine!!! *clutches stomach* And then Dawn raiding Willow and Tara's closet!!! Great choice for the Buffy ghost! lol, and loving the W/T western theme!

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:37 pm 
:lol Oh Sass... thank you, thank you for putting Willow in more fishnet stockings. Never can there be enough of that. ;)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

Post subject: Toodle pip!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:28 pm 
I now love that phrase. No idea what it means but...

Hi! I enjoy it when you write stories. Its a good thing in a very non-Martha Stewart like way. Whoo hoo.

Post subject: So much better than Thelma and Louise
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:34 pm 
OK, this whole start cracked me up. And Sass, even if they weren't for me I am totally going to pretend the fishnets were totally for me. And this part?
Quote:
Tara said, explaining before Willow ran out of breath and passed out – which she had only seen happen once, but didn’t really care to see again.
especially funny. That and Willow's frustration with her cleavage not minding.

Autumn

-----------

Buffy Season 6: It grated, like something forced in where it doesn't belong.

Post subject: Re: So much better than Thelma and Louise
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:25 pm 
Oh Sass... you have your fingers in so many...

Pies.

You knew I was going to say 'pies' right?

This was great - and the costume choices... Willow as Saloon Girl... oh my yes. Looking forward to more. You know... when you get your fingers out of those other pies again.

Katharyn

--------------

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:11 am 
:lol yay! another sass fic. with costumes. willow. fishnets. ooh yeah! I can just see Tara with her little twang and swagger. Hee hee! how sexy is that! very.

you two are the two who are the two...
Baby, I said it's all in our hands, got to learn to respect what we don't understand...'Fugitive' Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:26 am 
This is a great recycling. Willow's comment about her breasts cracked me up. And fishnets. MMmmmm. Need I say more?

--celia

---------------------------------

"That was just rude. Now I forget what I was saying."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:26 am 
Oooh. Tara as a gunslinger. And doing that whole half-smiling-swaggering-sexy thing. Yum.

Cheers, Sassette. How lovely. :)

----------
The mature solution is to spend
your whole life telling stupid,
pointless jokes so no one will notice
you're just a scared, insecure little
boy! ~ Xander...or Joss...?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:08 am 
Can I just say : flllebra

That is the reaction to Tara gunslinger type person and Willow showgirl showing lots of skin. Oh and dont forget the well deserved :thud

WOW they have an emoticon for a cold shower :shower

Ahem....more soon please :pray

:peace Aly xxx

You all didnt happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:43 am 
Wonderful idea Sass! Recycled and reclaimed!

I loved our girls' costumes. Great image, that will stay with me for the day!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:43 am 
cool :) i liked everyone's costumes, especially Willow as a saloon girl :grin .

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Fucking Windows 98, get Bill Gates in here!

2nd place??? That's just a fancy term for loser!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:10 am 
hey dude

lol ,that was a cool update, i loved the bit bout willow passing out after too much babbling :)

and the costumes too very cool

luv jill xx

"did i just say that? did i just say that too?"

My Scooby Page

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:09 pm 
**Bagheera: Well, she IS Cowboy Gal ... so we'll see *G* And to be honest, I had the WORST time trying to figure out what Dawn would wear for Halloween ... I figured 'no monsters' was the really big rule there *G*

**MissQuirky: Gosh, thanks *G* And the image of Gunslinger Tara is really the main impetus behind this whole project.

**W.I.: Yeah, but really ... who would be Corky and who would be Violet? Can I just say I found Violet rather vapid and annoying? The movie as a whole rocked, but ... eep. But I'm glad you liked the western theme *G*

**Scout: LOL ... Autumn has FishnetRadar ... no need to tell her - she'll find it soon enough *G* And thanks, Scout *G*

**foreverpiper: HeeHee ... glad you like all of my costume choices - I've had the general idea for this story for quite awhile now, but until I knew exactly what everyone would be wearing for Halloween, I didn't want to start it - because you can't have people out of costume on Halloween. 'Cept Giles. Or Spike.

**LeatherQueen: Oh, I know ... it's always a welcome image, and one I'm going to attempt to revisit as often as possible.

**Bookcat: Heh - I have no idea, either. *shrug* But thank you *G*

**Autumn: Well, the fishnet-decision was a long process ... mostly of me arguing with myself on whether or not they HAD them back then (and I still don't know ... I think so, but I could be wrong) ... but if it makes you feel better, the deciding factor was "Historical Accuracy be Damned - Autumn'll love 'em!" And thank you - glad this cracked you up - it means I did something right :)

**Katharyn: Ummm ... I have no idea what to say to that. Thank you? ;)

**areslei: Ahhh, yes - is it wrong that I'm getting as much joy from these costume things as everyone else is? I mean, aren't I supposed to be all detached-writer kind of thing? Oh well *G* Thanks! I'm glad you like it. *G*

**tiredsoul: Oh, yes - say more. Lots more. Slowly and in detail ;) Heh ... thank you - I'm very happy people are approving of the costume choices.

**tommo: Yum, indeed. Thanks! *G* And, wow - I've been really out of touch, or that posting level is new. Very Nice.

**ally02: You, uhhh ... might want to save the shower for later. Not that that's a spoiler or anything. I'm just saying "might".

**mollyig: Heh ... thank you - I'm kinda' stoked about the whole recycled idea - which will, in fact, become clearer as the story progresses.

**Loco2: Ummm ... there's no way this fic in it's entirety could appear on television. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

**Grimaldi: Heh ... everyone likes the saloon girl - surprise *G* But thank you - I really appreciate that ... it's good to know my painstaking costume choices are met with approval *G*

**little wicca dude: Yeah, I kind of liked that, too - I figure WillowBabble has the potential to cause oxygen deprivation and knock the poor girl out. And, well, Tara's the person most likely to have actually seen that happen. *shrug* And thanks!

-Sass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:20 pm 
Quote:
Historical Accuracy be Damned - Autumn'll love 'em!"
LOL, um thank you. And FishNet Radar? OK, maybe that's true. I just think it's cute Scout wanted someone to rush off and tell me. ;) Just because I noticed ONE TIME Willow was wearing them.

And BTW, I did have the sneaking suspicion getting Tara in chaps had something to do with you writing this. Something just told me that...

Autumn

-----------

Post subject: Re: Toodle pip!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:17 pm 
hahaha this is great, “Corky and Violet? :lol Of course Xander and Anya took a peek at that movie. But Tara a gunslinger hahaha, drag indeed my dear!

So tell me? A series? Does this mean you will do season 6 right?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Childie -"Not all girls are raving bloody lesbians, you know!"

George - "That's a misfortune of which I am perfectly well aware."

The Killing of Sister George

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:40 pm 
Oh Sassette I just love the start of this series, and I too love the costume choices for the gang. I especially got a kick out of the gang thinking Willow's costume wouldn't be "revealing" (ie Dawn implying her costume has to do with "Miss Kitty"), but then having their shocked faces seeing her as "Miss Kitty/as in saloon-girl", :lol ! And I loved this line of Willow's in regards to her breasts ("These things have a mind of their own today"), especially enjoyed the :thud worthy images this line conveyed. As for "swaggering gunslinger" Tara I agree with with Willow just wow! Lastly, I loved how Anya tries to redirect everyone's attention away from W&T to the task at hand, getting back to work so she can bask in making more money. Can't wait for the next part!

Edited by: VampNo12  at: 8/19/02 4:41:14 pm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:00 pm 
**Autumn: Heh ... you're welcome. And, y'know, it's a thing. YOUR thing. Sure, it was just the once, but it's going to follow you around - like Rane and the truck, or me and the arm. Just be thankful it's not an arm, okay? And, well ... Tara, chaps - what's going to be wrong with that? *G*

**xita: Well, you asked for it. And yeah - Xander and Anya have >totally< seen that movie. *shrug* Anya can watch the scene with the clotheslines full of money everywhere over and over again. It's her favorite part. And, well - I already wrote an alternate Season Six - I have no intention to do so again. Of course, I didn't intend to the first time, either. No - this is just going to be several light-hearted silly episodes where odd things happen. Of course, I'm certainly not saying that the overall arc of Season Six will remain unaffected here - because it certainly won't. In fact, a few major things happen in THIS story that make the ending of Season Six as it happened an impossibility.

**VampNo12: Gosh, thanks *G* And, well, Willow's breasts DO have a mind of their own - where do you think she gets all that extra brain-power? They're just not usually so ... uppity ;) Heh ... I love swaggering gunslinger Tara - don't ask me why, exactly - I don't know. Can't really pinpoint specific reasons, except for a few that I'm not at liberty to mention because they'd spoil later plot points.

-Sass

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:30 pm 
Quote:
And, y'know, it's a thing. YOUR thing. Sure, it was just the once, but it's going to follow you around - like Rane and the truck, or me and the arm. Just be thankful it's not an arm, okay?
I am thankful it's not an arm. I was trying to explain to a friend the other day just how fishnets had become an inside joke associated with me. I'm not sure how successful I was. I guess there are worse things (like say AN ARM AT A PORN SHOP) to be associated with. ;)

Autumn

-----------

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:26 am 
Oh good lawdy good lawdy good lawdy....Am I the only one that is going nucking futs over the thought of Tara in a stetson, chaps and spurs?? Ride 'me cowgirl much? Er...typo....Ride 'em cowgirl is what I meant, of course. *eg*

Aim

Post subject: Costumes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:36 pm 
Oh no... you're definately not the only one going nuts, Imperfectly Me.

Sassette, I do hope we get the behind-the-scenes special later, with the getting dressed and all! Feel free to over-describe ;)

Post subject: Re: Costumes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:55 pm 
yes...much over description...in extreme detail?

Aim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:25 am 
Great costumes.....

Bound?

Oh my... :thud .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:24 am 
**Autumn: Oh, definitely. Fishnets much more fun to be associated with than an arm in a porn shop. *shrug* But I guess we don't really get to choose these things, do we?

**Imperfectly Me: Ummm ... no, you're definitely not the other one. Why do you think I put that in there? *G*

**vix84: Hmmm ... the getting dressed ...? Nah. But you'll likely see some getting undressed. Often, and in public. Well, okay, not >really< in public - but often.

**Imperfectly Me: There could, in fact, be some detail of an extreme nature. Possibly.

**the vamp nurd: Heh ... thank you - I'm rather happy with the costumes *G* *tosses a pillow down so you have somewhere nice to fall repeatedly*

-Sass

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:54 am 
Sass

Quote:
Fishnets much more fun to be associated with than an arm in a porn shop. *shrug* But I guess we don't really get to choose these things, do we?

Sass, we really have to get you a new thing. :grin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 3:41 pm 
Woo hoo a new Sass story (how do you get the time?) and yummy on the costume choice, I like Buffy as the ghost as well :D

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:12 pm 
:lol Tara as a cow girl, and Willow in fishnet stockings.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?