The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New fic-Twisted
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:07 pm 
Title: Twisted prologue

Author: Magrat

Spoilers: Everything from up to the end of season 6 and I mean everything.

Ratings: PG: 13

Notes: This includes everything those bastards at M.E did to our beloved W/T and it will have high angst levels.

Twisted prologue

Spike stood in the shadows watching the Summer’s house. It had taken him all summer to make his return trip from Africa, the burden of his souls had made him slower, the guilt of all the things he had done past and present lying heavy within him.

It still amazed him that even with this burden that the first thing he did as soon as he had stored his stuff in his crypt was to head here. The love or whatever it was he felt for the slayer still burnt bright.

He stiffened as he watched the slayer leave the house and head out for patrol. He tracked from a safe distance and watched in surprise as she headed for a grave and laid one red rose on it. His keen vampire ears caught the words she was saying and it chilled him in his newfound soul.

“I’m trying so hard for you,” said Buffy tears flowing from her eyes. “But it’s hard, the family is falling apart without you; I saved Willow you know, she opened her wrists with your athame” Buffy shuddered as she remembered the sight of her friend in the bathtub; blood everywhere. “I don’t think she will ever forgive me. She said she wanted to join you. I was right to stop her wasn’t I? Giles took her to England after that, it hasn’t helped, she is like a shadow, her body is alive but heart seems dead.”

“Tara, what can I do you were always the wise one, the kind one; Xander’s drinking too much, Dawn just stays in her room most of the time, she misses you so much and Anya is a demon again but I know she is still hurting over everything that happened.”

“God if I had taken those stupid nerds seriously none of this would have happened, I wish I could have saved you, saved Willow from what she is going through. I have to go now Tara but I promise I’ll be back tomorrow, probably just to repeat everything I’ve just said” the slayer kissed the rose then laid it gently on the grave and walked away.

Spike stood stunned his mind not processing everything he had just heard. The gentle, blonde, witch dead.

He waited until he was sure the slayer was gone and walked over to the graveside and read the tombstone Tara Maclay 1980-2002. She was ripped from us by evil, But she will be remembered with the deepest love.

He stood starring unable quite how to understand why anyone would want to take this gentle soul; he knelt and touched the cold earth “I’m sorry love”

His vampiric senses picked up more movement, something big. He looked around wildly for somewhere to hide and noticed a nearby crypt was open. He snuck inside. Making sure no one could see him but he had a good view of what was going down.

He saw a big black van appear and watched in amazement as a number of men jumped out the back dressed in black military gear. Sweet Jesus he thought The Initiative are back but then he noticed a handsome well-dressed Asian man appear. He seemed to be giving them orders and he looked more like a lawyer than a military goon.

His shock increased as he watched them remove the turf from Tara’s grave and quickly dig out her casket and replace it with another. It took them about 5 minutes and by the time they had finished even down to replacing Buffy’s rose it hadn’t looked like anyone had been near the grave.

He strained his ears trying to catch something that would clue him into what was happening.

The men carrying the casket almost slipped and he heard the Asian mans voice ring out “If anyone damages her, the senior partners will have them disembowelled. Do you understand?”

Spike watched him run his hand across the side of the casket “It’s almost time for you to wake up sweetie. You will be a great asset to the firm.”

Spike watches them drive off his mind racing; what could he do, would the slayer and all her friends believe him and after hearing what Buffy had said what the hell would this do to Willow?

TBC

These five words in my head scream "are we having fun yet?"

Chad Kroeger

Edited by: Magrat70 at: 10/13/02 10:56:40 am

Post subject: Re: New fic-Twisted
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:20 pm 
Ooohh this has caught my attention, but do me a favour don't make it too angsty? But anyway this has start brillant yay! And if it when tara is back i will add a Woo and Hoo!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:14 pm 
Okay. Consider me intrigued.

Our favorite evil lawyer-beasts have an interest in Tara. Why am I not surprised?

I like how you taking it initially from Spike's POV.

Keep going. This promises to be marvelous.

"I love you all. I love you more than life itself. You're all f***ing mad." -- Ozzy as "The Dad," THE OSBOURNES.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:46 pm 
Ooooooh. More? Must know what happens!

~Joy

IttyBittyKitty: "creme filled though...a little subtle there?"
TwiLightJoy: "There are reasons for everything, I tell ya! Chocolate-frosted reasons!"
IttyBittyKitty: "that is quite enough of YOUR sass!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:41 pm 
Oooh this is interesting!! Cant wait 4 more!! :)

"In my world there are people in chains, and we can ride them like ponies" -Vamp Willow(Doppelgangland)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:58 pm 
Ahhhhh... it's attack of the cliffhanger, Wendy, and she has a new story. **Hides behind my chair, barely able to type** :p

WOW... this is a very good start. And what are those men up to?? They better not hurt our Tara. But I'm with Willow Rocks on, can you not make it too angsty?? :( I miss Tara!!

Awesome, you have three fics going at the same time now. Very impressive, my friend. I'm looking forward to more. ;)

Take care,

Jen

-----------------------------------

"Talented Tongued Tara." Willow snickered.- "Unexpected Consequences," by Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:27 pm 
Oooo, great start, poor Buffy, sounds like she's just about had enough of holding things together, and strange men - that looks like a whole world of bad!

Looking forward to more dude!

Axe, not gonna cut it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:40 am 
Title-Twisted part 1

Author-Magrat

Spoilers-Angel season 3 and Buffy season 6

Ratings-PG: 13

Lilah marched into Gavin’s office, looking absolutely furious “What the hell is going on?”

“Going on?” he counters looking innocent.

“I have been told that there are no witches, or spellcasters available at the moment because they are all on a special project for you” she said shaking with anger.

“On direct orders from Linwood, he didn’t call you?” asked Gavin looking smug.

“Is this something to do with Angel?” asked Lilah. “Because I never understood why we pulled him from that crate.”

“Well, Linwood likes to see him while he suffers” said Gavin.

“We couldn’t have just put a fish cam or something down there to watch him,” said Lilah a cruel smile crossing her face.

Gavin gets up from his chair and makes for the door. “Look this verbal sparring is very nice but I’m busy”.

“I’ll find out what’s going on and if Angel…”

Gavin starts to lose his cool slightly “This has nothing to do with your pet project and if you weren’t so obsessed with him you’d realise there is something a lot more important going on. Now if you can just let me get on with my work.”

Spike sits on his armchair in his crypt trying to think what to for the best. The door opens and he dives behind a pillar and then stand up trying to look cool “Clem what are you doing here”

“Spike you’re back, I have so much to tell you,” said Clem and he spends the next 20 minutes filling Spike in on the happenings while he was gone.

Spike just sits with his mouth open and finally mutters “Disappear for a couple of months and the children go to hell. Did Red really do all those things; skin someone. Shit, shit , shit…”

“Spike?” asked Clem.

“Last night I was in the graveyard and I saw some goons take her body” said Spike.

“Whose body?” said Clem looking confused.

“Are you brain dead, Tara’s” said Spike.

“Oh crap” said Clem sitting down heavily

“You’ll have to tell them” said Spike.

“Me no way, I like my skin as it is, well actually I’d like it just a little tighter, but point being, I like it on my body” said the demon shaking visibly.

“She wouldn’t hurt you, you’ll just be giving them the news” said Spike.

“The news that me or someone I knew just stood and watched while someone stole Willow’s sweetie’s body; yeah I’m sure they’ll all be very understanding” said Clem.

“You’ve got to tell them I can’t; they’d never trust me. I heard him say it was time for her to wake up soon” said Spike trying desperately to make Clem understand. “Whoever they are they are going to bring her back”

“That could be a good thing” said Clem.

“No” shouts the vampire losing it. “How can you say that, after everything that Buffy went through, plus what do they want Tara for? I’m sure they haven’t just plucked her body out of the ground randomly.”

“Giles” said Clem, Spikes concern finally reaching the demon. “Giles is staying in Sunnydale at the moment, he’ll know what to do”

“I don’t like this” said Gavin

“I know you don’t” said Linwood. “But Lilah has been cultivating that former watcher and he knows all of her old friends”

“But he left before she even came to Sunnydale, he’s never even met her” objected the younger man. “I don’t need her on board”

“I don’t care what you want or need, nothing can go wrong. You know how important she is. The senior partners would be most unhappy if we were to lose her.” said Linwood.

“I know how important she is; I have been drinking, eating and sleeping Tara Maclay since the day she died. There is nothing about her I don’t know.”

“How has she come through the re-animation?” said Linwood.

“Fine, she’s a little confused and scared, but her powers are intact” said Gavin.

“Good, good I told Lilah you would fill her in on the whole situation this afternoon, and Gavin nothing can go wrong” said Linwood smiling with his mouth but his eyes showing nothing but deadly intent.

Anya looked up as the bell went on the Magic Box “Clem what do you want?”

“Is Mr Giles here?” asked the nervous demon.

“Yes he’s in the training room…that’s right I just co-own the shop” said Anya as he pushed past her and ran into the training room.

“Giles…oh Buffy I didn’t realise you were here. I’ll come back later” said Clem.

“No way” said the slayer grabbing hold of Clem. “If you have something important to say, I want to hear it too”

“Me, something important…what makes you think…’kay, you know last night when you put that rose on Tara’s grave…”

“How did you know about that, have you been spying on me?” said Buffy looking furious.

“Just listen, this is really important and I know I’m risking everything by telling you this, but these guys dressed in military gear came they took Tara’s casket and replaced it with another” said Clem he could see that Giles was about to interrupt. “And one of them said it was almost time for her to wake up”

Buffy collapsed on the floor her head in her hands “I don’t believe this…I don’t believe this…I don’t believe this…”

Clem moved forward toward the slayer “I’m sorry…”

Buffy springs up and grabs him “If you are lying I will kill you; I swear I will rip you apart.”

“B-buffy it’s t-true” said the terrified demon.

“Buffy leave him” said Giles and then to Clem. “Leave now, while you can”

“Giles what the hell does this mean” said the slayer tears slipping down her face.

“I don’t know” said Giles looking shocked “Why would anyone want to bring Tara back.”

“It’s nothing to do with Willow; she hasn’t left the house for days” said Buffy just in case that was on his mind.

“I know, I know…Willow…of course. Buffy if you wanted to control Willow push her over the edge. What better way than with…”

“Tara” said Buffy finishing off his sentence. “We have to find out who these people are and we can’t let Willow know it would totally destroy” Not that she isn’t destroyed now thought Buffy

“Here she is” said Gavin proudly pointing through the viewing panel,

Lilah looks through “I see a scared looking girl in a white cotton robe huddled on a bed. I’m impressed; I’m sure she is terrifying”

Gavin grabs her arm. “Don’t look down at her like that. Do you remember all that havoc that was wreaked on Sunnydale in May”

“Oh, the witch who went nuts. Is that her?” asked Lilah eagerly.

“No that’s the reason” said Gavin.

“I thought she was dead” said Lilah.

“She was” said Gavin

“We’ve bought her back, hmmm that’s one powerful witch who is going to owe us, I like it” said Lilah.

“We don’t want the other one, everybody was going on about the great, dark power that was rising because of grief, but no one seemed to comment on the fact that nearly every scryer and coven with any sort of power felt her pass, like they had taken the bullet themselves. She is our target. Do you know it’s taking nearly all the magical power that we have at our disposal to stop her presence being announced to the outside world and she has no idea of the power she posses” said Gavin. “She is so pure.”

“Hmm” said Lilah. “Stop drooling it isn’t very attractive. I read a little about her but she is just an ordinary witch and she wouldn’t work with us anyway. Problem being that purity you’ve got the hots for”

“We have put a block on her memories; she has no idea who she is or what happened to her and believe me Lilah she is far from ordinary” sad the lawyer with a triumphant grin on his face.

TBC

Chad Kroeger

Edited by: Magrat70 at: 7/19/02 11:01:12 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:18 pm 
Interesting - very interesting -- can't wait to read more!! Love the story so far!! ;)

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 6:07 am 
Oh man, Tara's not gonna remember anything. Hehe...Clem....I like Clem.

--Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:01 am 
Title: Twisted part 2

Spoilers: Buffy season 6, Angel season 3

Twisted part 2

“Things fall apart, they fall so hard…”

“Tara…” Oh god what is wrong with her, thought Willow she looks so young, so vulnerable.

“Can you just be kissing me now?”

Did she really say? Oh my god she still wants me, disbelief coursed through Willow’s brain, but with just an enough sense to move her legs and join her lover in an earth shattering kiss.

“Your shirt?”

“”No” screams Willow over and over again.

Buffy and Dawn both reach Willow’s room at the same time and it crushes their hearts to see their friend hunched in a ball sobbing hysterically.

Buffy puts her arms round Willow trying to soothe her “Ssshh Will, please did you have the nightmare again?”

Willow looks at her and nods, her green eyes now dead, no emotion showing but pain.

“Do you want the sleeping pills the doctor gave you?” asked the slayer

One shake of the head.

“Can I get you anything?” asked the desperate slayer.

“Tara”

“Oh Willow” said Buffy sadly and pulled the fragile woman in closer wishing she could make the hurt disappear.

Cordy sat down as a vision flashed through her head, she didn’t have the pain that she felt before but sometimes the connections felt really intense. She looked round just to make sure she had Angel, Gunn and Fred’s full attention. “Blonde girl, she’s very scared, scrap that she is petrified and shit I can see Lilah.”

“Well you’ve got my attention,” said Angel. “Anything else?”

“No, the girl was in what looked like a hotel room,” Cordy frowned slightly “and she looked familiar like I’ve seen her before or her picture.”

“An actress maybe?” suggested Fred

“No, I can’t remember…wait…no way…it can’t be,” said Cordy closing her eyes for a second.

“Come on Cordelia you’ve got your audience on tender hooks here” complained Angel.

“Tara” she said uncertainly.

“Tara?” questioned Gunn looking puzzled. “Do we know anyone…you are not serious?”

“Okay I’m still lost,” said Angel.

Fred took in Cordelia and Gunn’s frozen expressions and her mind skipped back a year when a woman with sad green eyes had been at the hotel to tell them about Buffy’s death, the next time she had seen her was when Gunn and herself had accompanied Cordelia to the woman’s lover’s funeral and the sadness in those eyes had intensified beyond belief. “You mean Willow’s girl?”

“But she’s dead” objected Angel.

“If I was crass and insensitive I would point out that you are too” said Cordy

“And you didn’t even meet her.” said Angel deciding to ignore her last remark.

“I’m sure it was her and while we argue over it she is being held by Wolfram and Hart and did I stress how frightened she is? ” asked Cordelia.

“We should call Buffy,” said Angel.

“Jeez do any of those folks in Sunnydale stay dead?” asked Gunn. “Okay shutting up now,” he muttered as the other three people in the room turned and glared at him

Dawn picked up the phone “Angel hi…yeah Sure Buffy’s here.

“Buffy it’s Angel on the phone” said Dawn.

“Angel” said Buffy looking surprised, she took the phone from her sister. “Hi Angel…Willow? Well you know she has good days, where she almost passes for a human instead of a robot, but that’s usually ‘cause she’s screaming with pain, add the attempted suicide and you could say everything is hunky dory.”

Dawn listens intently trying to catch what was being said on the other end of the line.

“I’m sorry,” said Buffy “It’s been a hard couple of days, actually it’s been a hard couple of months; since Tara died…”

The slayer stares at the phone in disbelief. “I don’t understand…”

She listens some more then turns to Dawn “Dawn can you give me some privacy to talk to Angel?”

“If this has something to do with Willow I want to hear too” objected Dawn.

“Dawn I will explain everything but this is important.” Said Buffy.

“’Kay but you better explain” said Dawn.

Buffy waited a few seconds to make sure her sister was really gone. “Someone told me they saw her grave being dug up a couple of nights ago, I wasn’t sure if they were telling me the truth. We thought maybe some big nasty was looking at controlling Willow but as no one got in touch so we just presumed it was a hoax.”

Buffy listens for a while. “What would some lawyers for the underworld want with Tara and if they have the magical muscle to bring her back to life I don’t see that they would need Willow either.”

Buffy hears a short gasp of breath “Oh god”

“Who the fuck are you talking to and who has my Tara?” said Willow her eyes burning with anger.

TBC

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:16 am 
Omg!! This is a great fic, i'm lovin it!! Can't wait 4 ur next update!! :)

"In my world there are people in chains and we can ride them like ponies" -Vamp Willow (Doppelgangland)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:00 am 
Uh, oh! Willow's pissed now! Hope there's an update soon cause I'm loving this so far!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:13 pm 
Oh yeah! Willow's needs to kick some a$$ :) :) :) :)

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 2:57 pm 
Oh, wow, just read all the parts. Very clever way of bringing back Tara. And the Gavin/Lilah interaction was right on target. Very good. And now Willow knows ... uh oh!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oooh Xita!" - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:05 pm 
Oh boy... Willow's going to go ballistic.

Nice update. Can't wait to see why W&H wanted Tara in the first place. :)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:31 pm 
this is a cool fic, i like the tie in between the two shows. can't wait to see what Willow is going to do the Wolfram and Hart and what they wanted Tara for

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Watching TV shows doesn't create psychos...Canceling TV shows does

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:58 pm 
OMG - this is going to get REALLY good. I love it!! I can't wait for the next update - and it is going to SUCK to be whomever has her Tara!! ;) Great story - great update, I can't wait for the next one.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2002 7:42 am 
oh oh...willow's going to go postal again...or someone is going postal...and i don't blame them in the least...i would too if someone took my beloved...oh the things i'd do...*steph wrings her hands together laughing the evil laugh*

can't wait for more!!

steph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 3:50 am 
Title: Twisted part 3

Spoilers: Season 6 Buffy and Season 3 Angel

Disclaimer and note: “Borrowing” is a skill that Terry Pratchett gives to the more powerful witches in his Disc World novels. Don’t sue me I’m just borrowing the idea.

Twisted part 3

“Will” said Buffy. “Please calm down”

“Calm down” said the redhead shaking visibly. “You are talking on the phone about someone stealing Tara’s body and bringing her back to life, how do you expect me to feel”

“Please Willow if you sit down I will explain everything to you, as soon as I have finished talking to Angel” said Buffy.

“Angel, how the hell does Angel know?” said Willow.

“Willow if you want to help Tara you are going to have to trust me,” said Buffy.

The redhead sat down but Buffy could see the energy crackling within her.

“Sorry Angel. Yeah that was Will, she overheard…We are coming to L.A…as soon as possible…is there enough room for me and Giles” she steals a look at Willow “and Willow…I’ll leave Dawn with Xander.”

“Willow overheard,” said Angel to his assembled staff.

“How did she take it?” asked Cordy.

“How do you think, I could hear her ranting. God I’m glad that her power has been dissipated” said the vampire.

“Are you sure” said Cordy.

“Well that’s what Giles told me,” said Angel and then a little more hesitantly “They are coming here”

“Who are they?” asked Cordelia. “And don’t tell me Willow is coming here”

Angel stands looking down at his feet.

“She is, isn’t she, a powerful witch who went on a vengeance kick that could match you at your best is coming here to face Wolfram and Hart. Why have a bad feeling about that?” said Cordy.

“She seemed so small and vulnerable at the funeral,” said Fred.

“Well she is that too” said Cordy “But I don’t think she has that much control when it comes to Tara.”

“She loved her,” said Gunn. “Love makes people do stupid things”

“Before we get into the meaning of love and everything else shouldn’t we do some research and try and figure what lovely people at Wolfram and Hart want with Tara?” asked Angel.

“I’m still waiting for you to tell me what’s so special about the witch,” said Lilah now that she and Gavin were back in the office.

“It’s not really so much about the witchcraft but about her psychic abilities, without even thinking about it she was able to tell when the two slayers swapped bodies, she is a natural empath and we believe she can read aura’s and when trained will be able to read minds,” said Gavin.

“I don’t see how that makes her that important, we already have people who work for the firm that have these powers,” said Lilah.

“She also come from a long line of witches who have the ability to borrow,” said Gavin.

“”Borrow?” asked Lilah. “I’m not familiar with that term.”

“They have the ability whilst in a trance to go into the minds of animals, control their movements, with Tara’s other physic powers we think we can get her to control humans and demons. We believe if we can harness all these power together she will be able to influence people in much the same way as Billy did. Basically we are sure that not only could she ruin a number of trials for us, but with the right sort of training, people will kill for her and because of her innocent looks and demeanour no one would ever suspect a thing,” said Gavin.

“I think you’ve been watching to much ‘La Femme Nikita’ I don’t see her as the trained killer type” said Lilah. “And I can’t see her persuading someone to kill for her”

“Well a perfectly nice young witch ripped a man’s skin off because of her,” said Gavin.

“Come on, she had enormous power and an addiction to black magic, and had just had her lover’s heart splattered all over her I don’t believe that proves the point” said Lilah.

“Maybe not but the senior partners have been tracking Tara for a while and her death gave them the perfect way to get her from the slayer and all the do-gooders who live in Sunnydale” said Gavin.

“I still think you have an impossible task to make her a killer. She isn’t evil and she isn’t part demon like Billy was,” said Lilah. “You are going to fail”

“That’s where you and the memory block come in, you’ve just got yourself a little sister,” said Gavin.

“I don’t think so, I’m not getting involved in this” said Lilah. “You can sort out your own mess”

Gavin smiles and tosses her a folder “You better brush up on your part before you go and see her and Lilah that order is not from me it’s from Linwood”

“Hi Lilah”

“Angel” said the lawyer a little twisted smile on her face. “Recovered from your swim yet and have you and your son been on any more bonding trips”

Angel kept a tight grip on himself not allowing the lawyer to see how much her baiting was getting to him. “I’m here to find out why your company has started to bring dead witches back to life”

“Angel you know there is a word for men who stalk women in underground car parks; oh wait you’re not a man are you and the witch, don’t get involved she is more important than you are. At last gentlemen” said Lilah indicating to the men who had appeared surrounding the vampire. “Angel try this again or come anywhere near Tara and the senior partners will have you put down at last.”

“Gavin how the hell did Angel know about the witch” said Lilah looking angry “I thought you said that we were making sure no one could sense that she was back in the world of the living.”

“I don’t know, it doesn’t matter though,” said the lawyer looking confident.

“It doesn’t matter, Angel knows all her friends in Sunnydale, do you think for one minute that the slayer isn’t going to arrive here all pumped up and ready for action” said Lilah wanting to shake Gavin for his smugness.

“It doesn’t matter we are going to transfer her to a secret location, so that we can get on with her training. Do you understand your part?” said Gavin.

“Yeah” said Lilah sharply. “And I hate taking orders from you”

“There aren’t from me they are from Linwood, now are you ready?” said Gavin.

“Won’t she be able to read me?” asked Lilah.

“No she is very confused at the moment, she might sense that there is something wrong but I think she’ll put that down to the situation” said Gavin.

“Lets hope your right,” said Lilah.

Tara sat on huddled on a bed in a very comfortable hotel room, she felt so scared, she kept trying to remember but nothing came to her. She had had a few visitors but they brought back nothing. If she closed her eyes tight she could see flashes of red and green but nothing else and she was starting to feel claustrophobic, she had been in this room for two days but the doctor who visited her had told her she couldn’t leave, that she needed to rest.

She heard the knock at the door and looked up when she saw the man who had told her that he was her lawyer enter with a woman she didn’t know.

“Oh Tara sweetie, I’m so glad your alive” said the woman rushing forward and hugging Tara “ I was so scared I had lost you too”

“W-what” said Tara struggling to release her herself from the woman’s embrace. “W-who are you?”

“Oh god, Gavin I know you said she had lost her memory but I thought she might remember me when she saw me” and then turning to Tara. “Sweetie I’m Lilah your sister. I came here as fast as I could but I’ve got so much to organise, what with the funerals and everything” said Lilah.

“F-funerals…”

“Lilah, she doesn’t know yet, we didn’t know how to tell her,” said Gavin.

“Oh no, I’m sorry” said Lilah.

“W-what’s going on; p-please for god sake someone tell me” said Tara.

Lilah looks at Gavin for his approval and he nods his head. “Tara, sweetie it’s a long story but” and for added affect the lawyer lets her voice break and her lips start to quiver. “You were on holiday with mom and dad in Jamaica, someone blew up the boat you were staying on, you must have been thrown clear”

Tara desperately searches the face of the person who she believes is her sister and the tears start to roll down her face. “Are are you saying our mom and dad are dead.”

“Yes”-said Lilah. “And there is no easy way of putting this but so’s Beth”

“Beth?” said Tara shaken not sure if she can listen any longer.

“Your daughter” said Lilah simply.

“D-d-daughter” said Tara feeling like all the air had been sucked out her body. “I-I don’t understand”

“It’s because of us,” said Lilah. “The job we do, that’s why they were murdered.”

Tara collapsed into the lawyer’s lap feeling totally lost.

TBC

Chad Kroeger

Edited by: Magrat70 at: 7/22/02 5:58:57 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 4:03 am 
They are such bastards, but .. i know what they can't count on.... the living force of the w/t love.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oooh Xita!" - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 6:48 am 
Oh, wow... W&H really are going to an all-time low, aren't they?

Nice update!

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:43 am 
Hate to all that is W&H!! Grr! Poor poor Tara, poor poor Willow, poor poor... oh you get the point. ;) I love where this story is heading. Keep going!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 8:41 am 
loved the update :)

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Beer: the cause of and solution to life's problems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:17 am 
Lilah is a skanky bitch!

This is really an intriguing story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when W/T are reunited. I hope Willow kicks all their asses.

Thanks for sharing this!

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 12:25 pm 
Hey, Xita's right. Love can break through anything. I hope Willow and the gang can find her. :(

And Lilah and team. The bastards. They need every inch of their asses kicked. OH.. wait. Buffy. Buffy can do it!! I hope she does just that too.

This is an awesome fic, Wendy. I'm looking forward to more.

:love Jen

-----------------------------------

"Talented Tongued Tara." Willow snickered.-"Unexpected Consequences," by Lisa

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 7/23/02 12:54:43 am

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 12:54 pm 
Lilah sux - that is all I can say nice about her...as for W&H they need to go down in flames!!

Willow will make it all better - Willow has to make it all better, that is what she does!!

Love the update, can't wait for the next one and any update that show W&H or Lilah paying for being MEANIES. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2002 5:43 pm 
Pretty interesting story you've got going here. W&H are just pure evil, too bad they've under estimated Willow and Tara's love.

--------------------
Too many of us live desert lives. ~Charles de Lint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:49 am 
I have been posting this fic without answering feedback which is rude i know.

Yeah W&H are heading for fall, but to twist the knife a little further, guess which group of people are being set up as murderers? but will Tara be fooled and as for Willow well you'll just have to wait and see :evil

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:52 am 
Wendy, you're such a tease!!! :p

Let me guess, Buffy and the gang will be set up as murderers?? Right?? Damn them.

But, Willow and Tara will be happy and okay in the end, right?? :cry Please say yes.

Hope you are doing okay. *HUGS* My prayers are still with you.

:love Jen

------------------------

"Camille, I'd love to see you in the moonlight, with your head thrown back and your body on fire."