The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: new: SURFACE TENSION
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:34 pm 
marshmellows, dumplings, and *sensitive fingers????* what a fabulous story. i'm very much looking forward to more.....this is such an interesting set up for them.

~*I would like to be the air that inhabits your body for one moment

only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary*~ Margaret

Atwood

Post subject: Part 5
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:32 am 
bluewillowwitch

I know cliff hangers are evil, that's why I'm putting another one (but not as obscene as before). ;) Enjoy my dear. Sensitive fingers coming up!

TromDeGrey

Yes, I rarely kid around. :lol Another less obscene cliffhanger. I hope you won't hate me too much. :) Thanks for reading!

Rage More

Thanks for the encouragement. When I first thought of the plot I thought I won't be able to pull it off, so I'm really glad someone thinks its somehow working for the story. My appreciation for stopping by to tell me that. :)

the vamp nurd

More falling and tossin' around. :lol Don't forget to fasten your seatbelt!

xita

Hey Xita :moo It warms mah heart to know you're havin fun reading the fic. Tara reading minds is an extra kick (or should I say, kink?) :grin The next update is a bit sappy, I hope I didn't overdo it. You'd tell me if I overdid it, right? :) Thanks Ms. Moderator Fantastico!

Sonya

:bounce Hey girl! The Story of the Sensitive Fingers is coming right up.

Keen mind you got there, I thought the 'specialness' line would go unnoticed. I miss season 4, especially the part when they were still discovering each other. Tara was amazed by Willow's power on the first day that they met, so I figured I'm gonna throw some parallelism here in my fic.

Can you stand a bit of mush? I think there's a bucketful in the next update. Enjoy!

Love, Sleek

Stroke of Luck

:grin hey you. Nice imagination you got there. The idea of Willow undressing Tara's fingers one by one come to mind, and I'm glad you got that imagery already (you're psychic perhaps?) :lol The story about Tara's sensitive digits is coming right up! :bounce

eccentrictulip

Hello :) Stick around 'coz I might add chocolate syrup to the formula soon. You like chocolate dip? Do you think it will go well with sensitive fingers? :lol I like the Margaret Atwood quote by the way. Thanks for droppin me a line (or was that four?)

NOW ONTO THE UPDATE! :bounce

SURFACE TENSION

by Sleek

Part 5

"I want whatever you want, Tara."

The corner of Tara's lips teased upwards at how softly the redhead pronounced her name. She can't recall if anyone ever said her name the way Willow did.

"You're entitled to your privacy…and I-I just met you so I understand if you don't babble all your big secrets," Willow continued. She was unable to stop her hand from reaching out to rest lightly on top of Tara's. "I…I just couldn't quite quell the urge to know everything about you. I'm not very good at quelling y'know. I'm usually quell-free but for you I can try to be quelly."

"Quelly? Is that even a word?" Tara's half smile was blinding in the dim light. Her cloth-encased fingers entwined themselves in Willow's. She found it quite hard not to smile whenever the redhead was near, especially when she was being extra-adorable like this.

"Well, me and Webster don't always see eye to eye but I'm sure people will thank me for adding the word 'quelly'."

Willow grinned gleefully when she felt Tara relax. Strangely, holding the blonde's hand like this didn't feel strange at all. In fact, even if they just met, Willow felt holding hands with Tara is the most natural thing in the world.

"Language evolves anyway," said Willow as she scootched closer to Tara, her knees almost touching the other girl's. "Did you know they included the words Hobbit and Muggle in the dictionary recently?"

"Well if it were up to me I'll add the noun Willow Rosenberg in the dictionary and define it as redheaded enchantress who can steal your heart with a single grin. "

Willow's eyes widened, making sure the blue-eyed goddess before her wasn't a figment of her quirky Sapphic imagination. Her lips parted as all intelligible thought escaped her. No one ever called her enchantress before…much less met someone who would want to immortalize her name in a dictionary. Willow felt something surge in her chest that was so powerful she was afraid she might fall head first into Tara's lap and stay there forever.

"You still wanna quell the urge to hear the story behind my gloved hands?" said Tara as she lazily stroked the thin skin between Willow's knuckles with the tips of her gloved fingers.

Willow's eyelids fluttered at the sensation of the soft fabric rubbing the back of her hand.

Oohboy! The sooner we undress your fingers the better. Willow nodded enthusiastically and hoped it was enough to prod Tara.

Tara shifted her position so she sat facing Willow. She tucked her legs under her thighs, and to Willow's delight, she continued to trace her gloved fingers across Willow's pale wrist and explored the fleshy slopes of Willow's palm.

"I guess I should start on the day when my mom passed her powers to me," Tara sighed hesitantly. Her eyebrows knit together as she prepared herself to dig up memories she had long ago buried.

"Tara…"

She met Willow's eyes again. The infinite tenderness and patience she saw shining in those green depths made Tara realize she couldn't keep anything from this woman even if she tried.

And so Tara began her story.

"Why are we stopping?"

"Will just be a minute, Sweetie," Tatiana turned off the beat-up convertible's engine and faced her thirteen-year-old. "Stay in here and remember not to come out unless-"

"You called for me. I know, Mama," Tara blew an exasperated breath, making her bangs fly from her furrowed forehead. "It's those people in black suits again that Dad works for, right? The one he never talks about? Well they give me the creeps. Why not let Dad face them?"

Tatiana sighed. She knew keeping secrets from her daughter were futile. Tara was beginning to read her thoughts recently. And she was getting more accurate everyday.

Tatiana squeezed her daughter's hand in reassurance. "I'm just buying some lettuce and carrots and we'll go straight home."

It wasn't an outright lie. Tatiana had a vision about her husband running into trouble in this particular mini-mart. She suspected this had something to do with the people in her husband's office. Since she always bought food at this place, she thought she might as well check it out.

"Okay, Mama. Just stay out of trouble," Tara gave her mom a mock stern glare.

"Yes, Mother," Tatiana chuckled as she got out of the car.

Tara watched as her mother pushed the glass-door and entered the mini-mart. She bit her lip and tried to ignore the niggling thoughts she'd been having since she woke up this morning.

Last night, Tara dreamt of men in black suits riding scaly, poisonous-yellow dragons. They were laughing and the dragons were shooting tongues of fire as she ran into a dead end. She shivered as she remembered the wrinkled face of the dragon darting towards her. Its eyes were bottomless pits of black…sucking her in.

Tara grabbed her mom's handbag on the driver's seat and fished for some gum. The moment her finger's touched her mom's hairbrush, she gasped.

The blinding light made her squeeze her eyes shut. She clutched her head as a myriad of pictures flashed rapidly in her mind's eye.

Vegetable aisle…a hand reached out to grab a lettuce.

Cold steel pressed against her nape.

"Nobody move!"

Someone pulled her hair and twisted her head around.

"Ow!" her mother's voice.

Screaming. Running. Stumbling.

"One move and this bitch dies!"

The knife's tip pointed towards her throat. Waiting.

"You there! Put the money in the bag and slide it towards me…nice and slow!"

Whiskey breath seared her nape.

A whispered incantation. The knife blade gleamed and melted.

"What the fuck?"

She elbowed the robber in the stomach, turned, and kicked his crotch.

"Bitch!"

A flash of silver.

Snub-nosed revolver.

A filthy finger curled around the trigger…

"Nooooo!" Tara wailed as she felt pain she had never known before rip through her chest. Something fluid and warm trickled on her skin.

"Oh my God," Tara's hands shook as she touched her shirt, now soaked with blood.

She looked frantically around her. The sound of sirens cried in the background.

Tara glanced down at her shirt and blinked. There wasn't a trace of blood anywhere.

"Mama," Tara gasped in realization and shoved the car door open.

"Of course the police came a second too late like they always do in those drama crime shows. But it wasn't some crime show. It was my mom's murder," Tara said hollowly. She stared absently at some invisible point in her room. "I crumpled beside the lifeless body of my mother. Beat my fists against the floor at how senseless it all was. How stupid I've been. She…she died exactly the way I'd seen it. I could've stopped it. There's must be a reason why my first prophetic vision was my mother's death…so I could do something about it."

Tara shut her eyes and drew a sharp breath.

"Y-you'd think after 7 years the pain would go away. Maybe if I didn't see it, or maybe if I didn't feel how the bullet split her insides, maybe…just maybe…I'd able to heal…maybe I'll forgive myself."

"Tara," Willow cradled Tara's cheek with her palm. Gently she lifted Tara's chin and willed the blonde to look at her.

The raw pain she saw in those eyes clenched Willow's heart.

"I-I know you're gonna say it's not my fault. And I know you're right," Tara whispered hoarsely.

"Wrong," Willow whispered back. Her fingers slid over the contours of Tara's cheeks. "I was gonna ask if I can hold you. I-If I can lay your head on my shoulder. And…if you let me…I can take away some of your pain…and make it mine."

Tara felt her breath catch in her throat. She had received compassion from friends before…had felt the fatherly love of Ripper. But this…what was being offered to her by an almost-stranger…was something completely different.

It was intense. Moving. Powerful. And it melted all of the walls she has built around her since her mother's death.

Drawn, Tara leaned towards Willow and carefully laid her cheek on the other girl's shoulder. She left enough space so Willow won't be smothered.

But Willow definitely didn't mind being smothered.

Closer. Willow sent her thought to Tara as she wrapped her arms around the blonde.

Inhaling the scent of Willow, Tara inched closer until no air could slip between their upper bodies.

Better? Willow asked silently as she ran her fingers through caramel hair. Her chin rubbed Tara's shoulder gently.

"Much," Tara whispered.

Inhale. Exhale.

Inhale. Exhale.

For a moment the two women reveled in the wonder of breathing together. Of being this close with another human being.

Inhale. Exhale.

Inhale. Exhale.

Tara wanted to stay this way for the whole night…heck…if she had her way she wanted to stay this way her whole life. Being close to Willow. Breathing. Holding. Accepting without having to know why…

But she had a story to finish. She wanted Willow to know all the whys and hows and whens. And hopefully, someday soon, Willow would let her discover her too.

"After Mama died," Tara spoke to Willow's neck. "I received her gift of Seeing. Of hearing thoughts…and having visions of what's gonna happen…even about things I don't wanna know about."

Willow trailed her fingers across Tara's shoulder blades. She closed her eyes and tried to absorb what Tara was feeling.

"When I was younger…I thought of this gift as a curse. It's such a burden. To hear everyone's thoughts…to realize everyone is lonely…hurting and capable of hurt. I-I spoke to no-one for a year after Mama died. People's voices filled my head—drowning me until I couldn't hear myself think anymore."

Tara sighed as Willow found a particularly sensitive spot behind her ear.

"Dad sent me to the SIU to be trained. While other Seer-Potentials were taught how to be open…I was taught how to block. I was…seeing too much," Tara smiled wryly at the irony. "But thankfully I learned how to block and control my gift…but there's still one thing I couldn't block."

Tara lifted her head and gently pulled away from Willow's embrace. Her gloved hand skimmed over the features of Willow—from her widow's peak to the cliff of her nose.

"Whenever I touch someone with my hands—I see only death," Tara revealed. "I won't only see how the person will die but I will experience it as well."

Tara shivered as another memory ran into her mind.

"I hugged my Dad that day…and heard him scream in my head. I never heard Dad scream before. Never heard him cry in agony. I felt my skull being crushed as another mind invaded my own..."

"The Perfect One?"

Tara nodded.

"I warned Dad—right after he hugged me. But he didn't listen. He had always been stubborn and because of that he lost his soul," Tara pulled her hand away from Willow's face. "To spare myself the torment, I wore gloves ever since. And now I don't flinch anymore when someone touches my hands. I still feel the tingle of energy whenever I touch people, but I don't see death anymore."

"How long have you been wearing 'em?"

"About five years now," Tara fiddled absently with her gloved hands as if it were something foreign. "I'm used to it."

"Maybe…" Willow ventured, "You just haven't met someone who could touch you and not make you see death?"

Tara raised a brow. "I'm not gonna risk it. Especially if that someone is someone I'm beginning to care for…I don't wanna see how that person will die."

"Tara," Willow cradled her gloved hand as if it was something precious. Slowly, she lifted Tara's gloved hand near her face and pressed her lips against it.

"Willow!" Tara gasped as red lights flashed before her eyes and delicious sensations washed over her body.

"My, my, my…you weren't kidding," Willow grinned mischievously. "You do have sensitive fingers."

Willow placed tiny kisses on Tara's gloved palm, making the other girl gasp again and again.

"Willow," Tara breathed out in between gasps. Each kiss scorched through the fabric of her gloves. It felt like pleasant fire, trickling upward from her wrists and spreading across her breasts. "Please, don't tempt me."

Willow stopped.

"I tempt you?" Willow smiled. Disbelief mixed with smugness was written all over her face.

"Oh gods, Willow. I'm so close to ripping my gloves off to touch you…feel your bare skin on my fingers…run my hands through your hair," Tara willed her heart to steady its beat, its been doing an imitation of a throbbing bass drum on ecstasy the past few seconds.

"I never wanted to touch anyone so badly in my life…that's why I don't wanna see how…I don't wanna see how you'll be taken away, Willow," Tara reluctantly pulled her hands away from the redhead.

"Tara, do you believe I could banish the Perfect One?"

The question startled Tara from her Willow-filled daze.

"I do," Tara said with the same quiet certainty as before. She searched Willow's face and wondered where the redhead was leading.

"And you believe this, without knowing why or how…just because?" Willow reached for Tara's hands again, and held them in place.

Tara nodded, a perplexed expression crinkling her eyes.

"It's the same way Tara, that I believe you can touch me without any barriers…and you won't see death."

"But-"

"Sshh," Willow laid her index finger against Tara's full bottom lip. "Someday, when you're ready…will you let me? Will trust me enough to try?"

It was crazy and risky, Tara knew. Her bare hands never failed to haunt her with visions of death whenever they touch someone. The blonde studied Willow's face in fascination. The way the redheaded jutted her chin and the resolve in those green eyes made Tara nod.

"Okay, Willow," Tara sighed as she moved closer to the redhead. "If there's anyone who could touch me completely, it would be you."

The two women embraced each other in silence. Not needing words, just the presence of each other.

Soon sleep fell upon them.

Mr. Hawthorne's footsteps echoed in the dark hallway. He paused in his tracks as he glanced at the door to his left.

Room 214.

A stiff smile cracked across his sallow face as he turned the knob and entered the room soundlessly.

Post subject: Re: Part 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:34 am 
As the secrets unfold it keeps getting interesting and I'm quite intrigued for more!

Would I be TOTALLY wrong if I ventured that Willow is probably the one powerful enough to banish the perfect one??

Can't wait for more Sleek!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

Post subject: Re: Part 5
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:12 am 
I cannot believe that I've missed this fanfic. Good fiction for me always has one result - I read it to completion without stopping for air. And this is good fiction. So many fun references to other genres (La Femme Nikita, The Matrix, The Dead Zone, Invasion of the Body Snatchers) that are woven into the fabric of the story. Yet the plot stands on its own.

If each update is as entrancing as what I've read today, I will happily wait any amount of time for such rewards. Thank you, Sleek.

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:31 pm 
Of course i'd tell you and you weren't overdoing it at all.

Ahh poor Tara, i'd figured the gloves were there for some reason, I thought maybe she could just be overblown by the feelings of other people or some such thing, but it's so extreme. Poooor Tara, how can she ever bring herself to touch Willow, and amazingly she already let Willow get a promise out of her that she might let her. I wonder if Tara's seen her own death?

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last."

-Willie Wonka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:53 pm 
I'm guessing Willow might not be strong enough to be the Perfect One (speaking of huge ego's btw...) but together with Tara she will be. There's still the point of locating and attack mister Perfect without his minions interfering though.

Amazing that Tara managed to get away from those SIU guys, given her evident powers. They tought her one good thing though, to keep her from going insane (_Earshot_ anyone?). I wonder if those stolen souls can be returned just like that. Not that it would help Tara's mother of course, but it might 'fix' her dad.

Willow and Webster, heh... indeed Willow tends to invent words to express her feelings. It can't be easy to know that several people believe you're this great person who will free them from all evil. Rather big responsibility, esp. since she likes Tara a lot. Having people trust in you can be a nice thing, it also can be a burden.

Tara seems to have very sensitive fingers and not just for the psychic stuff either :) . Imagine Willow kissing her without those gloves in the way, should feel good. And she soooo deserves to feel good.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:29 pm 
Hands, *sigh*

Interesting her hands are how she channels information.

Could end up being very interesting! Great update.

BV

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before"-Mae West

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:00 pm 
:bigwave Sleek,

OMG! That was such a great update! :clap :bow It is so sad about :tara not beng able totouch anyone with out seeing their deaths. But, I have a feeling that :willow is right and :tara and :willow wll touch bare skin to bare skin with no death flashes. That was a mean place to leave off. Cliffhangers are evil! :devilish Can't wait to :read an see what's up next. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:12 pm 
Hmmm, very interesting. Very much with the fresh newness, what with the AU, and yet comfortingly familiar. Ripper, always did like the sound of that, much better than Rupert any day. And Joan, :lol . And hey any fic with Tara in leather is fine by me! Although of course i now have a weird craving for marshmallows! :wink Hope to see more, sporadic or otherwise, this fic is definitely making it onto my must read list! :read

:love Eyes

"Love's bitch?"Spike asked softly, leaning in so only Willow would hear his words, a small smile turning the corners of his mouth"Woman enough to admit it," Willow agreed with a nod and a sad half-smile"-Answering Darkness,by Sassette

Edited by: EyesLie at: 8/18/03 11:40 am

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:23 pm 
Wow this was a sensual and really emotional update....wow Tara wants to try to touch Willow someday. Go Tara....oh my god she gasps and Willow just kissed her hands through the gloves...I see lots of fun...what happens when Willow kisses her hands the first time or suck her fingers...WOW:wink

I am so sorry for Tara, that she saw how her mother was killed...no wonder that she stopped talking and wears those gloves....but i hope she takes them off really soon....

Great update...want more, pls really soon *begging you*

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:19 pm 
Quote:
Closer. Willow sent her thought to Tara as she wrapped her arms around the blonde.Inhaling the scent of Willow, Tara inched closer until no air could slip between their upper bodies.

Ok as much as I try this it NEVER works gurrrr. Heh. :grin

A poignant update. A wonderful mixture of reflection on pain and introduction to love and acceptance and all the heart has to offer. Mush? Oh heck yes but isn't it lovely? :)

I loved this line
Quote:
Willow felt something surge in her chest that was so powerful she was afraid she might fall head first into Tara's lap and stay there forever.
It made me laugh and smile. Laugh because it would be such a comedic funny with her head in Tara's lap, I can just imagine that, (well its such a nice daydream ;) ) yet its also such a sighing moment of pure happy and contentedness. Ok did any of that make sense? I doubt it but you know me well enough by now heh.

As for what Tara will feel when she makes contact with Willow, I'm thinking it will be something she hasn't felt before.

Damn girl you're good with the mush. I need some loving *goes off to find some ;) *

Much love dear Sleek :heart

Sonya

God! What kind of lesbians are you?!
If you love cheese so much, go love cheese! - Encheese

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:39 am 
Quote:
"Well if it were up to me I'll add the noun Willow Rosenberg in the dictionary and define it as redheaded enchantress who can steal your heart with a single grin. "

Willow's eyes widened, making sure the blue-eyed goddess before her wasn't a figment of her quirky Sapphic imagination. Her lips parted as all intelligible thought escaped her. No one ever called her enchantress before…much less met someone who would want to immortalize her name in a dictionary. Willow felt something surge in her chest that was so powerful she was afraid she might fall head first into Tara's lap and stay there forever.

Just love this. :applause

Poor Tara better keep thoses gloves on missy.

the vamp nurd feeling like Alex from Clockwork Orange, strapped to the chair eyes wide waiting for more.

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

Post subject: Part 6
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:51 pm 
Arwen

Intrigue is what I'm trying to thicken here in the story. And as for Willow being the one powerful enough, well we'll see when she gets there. As you can see, she's a bit rough on the magical edges, doesn't know squat about magic. But since this is a W/T fic at least you can besure of one thing. :)

TemperedCynic

Are you a film major or a major film buff? I think this story was unconsciously influenced by the Matrix and Harry Potter since I was reading the shooting script of Reloaded and Harry Potter 5 while I was writing the plot. This is quite a layered, complex tale. I am not exactly sure how I will be able to pull it off so I'm just winging it by the moment. Just wanted to have a bit o' fun, mystery, and romance in my otherwise uneventful life. Thank you for the encouraging feedback, it did wonders for my Muse.

xita

Isolation has always been a part of Tara's life. Although in my fic, she had a good Dad and a surrogate family in Ripper and friends, but the lack of human touch is what isolates her. And Willow is the only one brave enough to want to overcome those barriers.

"I wonder if Tara's seen her own death? " Have you been moderating my notes, Ms Moderator? :grin Well, I'd be spoiling the fun for you if I'm going to answer this question. But just the same, I am amazed by your perceptivity. ;)

Grimmy

For me W and T were always stronger when they were together, so let's just wait and see about your theory, shall we? And yes, the Perfect One's minions are harder to defeat because they're innocent humans in the first place, being controlled by a not so innocent being. It's not like Joan can be stake or trigger happy in dealing with them.

When Tara and Ripper left the SIU, the Perfect One hasn't controlled that many people yet. And there is a possibility for the stolen souls to return to their bodies. How's that gonna happen? Well I'm not telling—yet. :grin

"It can't be easy to know that several people believe you're this great person who will free them from all evil. Having people trust in you can be a nice thing, it also can be a burden."

How right you are Grimmy, this is exactly the insight or the issue Willow has to deal with. It's gonna be a tough ride for both of our girls, but at least they found each other. We're just gonna see how love will blossom in this complex situation.

BV

Hey girl :bounce If you liked the hands bit you might like the 'knee' bit. Read on!

bluewillowwitch

:banana Yeah, Tara has a raw deal alright. I can't imagine how tough it is to be always wearing gloves and not being able to touch anyone. But, this will make the W/T, ummm, 'union' or 'connection', so much meaningful and powerful for both. :grin Just think of that scene, their fingers intertwined, fitting together perfectly like pieces of the same puzzle. Thank you for the enthusiastic feedback. :)

Eyes

Yup, this is an AU with familiar characters. Ripper here is about ten years younger than our well loved Rupert. He has cool powers too, which I won't tell you about—yet. ;) I have been a bit fond of Buffy as Joan, that's why she's here. No marshmallows today, but there are some sweet bits along the way. Thank you for putting this fic on your shelf.

SoL/Natti

Not so much of an emotional update today. But I have a strong hunch that you'll like the W/T 'morning after' scene here. (That is if you liked the 'finger-scene' the night before, now that sounded more pervy than it did in my head!) :grin . Thank you for the encouragement. This is me- encouraged :dance

Sonya

Hey girl! Took me a while to write this, but updatey goodness is here! :bounce

"As for what Tara will feel when she makes contact with Willow, I'm thinking it will be something she hasn't felt before."

Umm, define 'makes contact with Willow?' ;) This won't happen in the next update though. But I already imagined the scene in my head. It is going to be a life altering experience for both. Tara hasn’t touched another human being for 5 years, and Willow won't feel the full extent of her power until she breaks down Tara's barrier. So to speak.

Enjoy the update!

:heart Sleek

Vamp Nurd

'feeling like Alex from Clockwork Orange, strapped to the chair eyes wide waiting for more.'

Nice imagery you got there. Compelled me to write as fast as I can. But my PC keeps conkin out. I hope this was worth your wait. Thanks for the encouragement! :grin

==

Dear Kittens,

I really had a hard time writing this update since my PC kept going on strike. I finished this update a week ago, only I had to retype it since the file got corrupted. ARRRG! With gritted teeth, I typed the whole damn thing again. If it wasn't for your encouragement, I wouldn't have made such an effort to get this done. I'm bringing my PC to this week, so it will be a while before I update again.

My deepest thanks,

:heart Sleek

===

SURFACE TENSION

by Sleek

Part 6

Tara felt the morning first before she saw it.

Golden shafts of a barely risen sun warmed her face. A soft body was half-sprawled on top of her like an overgrown teddy bear…a teddy bear whose fur smells of apples and whose paw was now stroking a particularly sensitive crease of flesh on the inside of her elbow.

Tara's eyes fluttered open. A slow, crooked smile spread across her face as she beheld the first vision of her day.

Nope. Definitely not a teddy bear.

Willow's chin rested on Tara's shoulder. A fragile hand was curled around Tara's elbow, holding her lightly as if to make sure Tara wouldn't pull away. Tara smiled at Willow's protective gesture. She remembered how freeing it was to share with Willow about her past. How, in a span of one night, Willow made her believe that she deserved to be touched, held, and comforted. Although she still has qualms about letting Willow touch her bare fingers someday, she knew she could trust Willow.

Before she was sent to get Willow in the bar, Tara had visions of Willow's face in clear detail for almost a year. She saw how, with one swipe of Willow's hand, the Perfect One was thrown into a portal, chucked into a realm that would imprison it forever. Tara knew Willow is the only sorceress who could do this, but she never dreamed that Willow could be the one to rescue her from her curse-—from a life of isolation where shadows of death haunt her whenever another human being touched her.

She has a huge responsibility to save the world and she may not even fully realize it yet. Tara thought sadly as she drank in the innocent features of Willow's slumbering face.

Long, auburn tresses framed a delicate, doll-like face. Thick copper-colored lashes rested daintily against milky white cheeks. A pair of rose-pink lips was parted, almost poised for kissing.

Tara bit a corner of her bottom lip and resisted the urge to bend down and taste those rose-pink lips with her tongue.

C'mon, Tara. She admonished herself. It's not proper to French kiss a sleeping woman! This isn't a fairy tale about a redheaded beauty waiting for true love's perfect French kiss! This is a life-and-death mission where you have to train this woman into a powerful sorceress in one week!

With obvious reluctance, Tara disentangled herself from Willow's warmth. The clock on her dresser told her that they have approximately thirty minutes to get ready. Surely, Ripper will expect them all to be punctual on this crucial meeting.

For a moment, Tara battled within herself on how to wake the redhead.

Should she gently shake her on the shoulder?

Or should she lean in and bring her face close, warm Willow's lips with her breath, before closing in the distance between them? She would take Willow's petal-soft bottom lip inside her mouth and gently sip the nectar from Willow's lips. After that, her tongue would slide between their lips and rub against Willow's, inviting her to an erotic dance that would soon make their bodies sway to the same rhythm…clashing…rocking and rocking against each other's—

"Goddess…you kiss so good," Willow moaned as she arched off the bed.

Tara's eyes widened in shock. Did Willow feel her thoughts?

"Mmm, Tara. Don't stop the kissage," Willow murmured huskily. Her emerald eyes were smoky as she opened them. There was a lazy grin on her face that quickly faded when she saw Tara's expression.

"Oh my god! Did I just…you never really? But it was so—god, you must think…" Willow buried her flushed face in a nearby pillow.

"No, Willow it's okay," Tara's gloved hand rested on Willow's nape, brushing the fine, baby red hair she found there. "It's my fault actually."

"Ymm mmff thnkkk mmm m prmy dmmus."

"No, I don't think you're a pervy doofus," Tara chuckled at the back of Willow's head. The redhead's face was still firmly lodged inside the pillow.

"But if you decide to live in my pillow, I may have to resort to pervy tactics to get you out," Tara emphasized her point by playfully running her fingers along Willow's sides, making the redhead squirm and giggle. Tara lightly scratched a patch of milky skin behind Willow's knee and made Willow kick and roll on the bed.

"No fair!" Willow giggled uncontrollably. When the tremors ceased she faced her tormentor and narrowed her eyes. "You cannot break the 1st Rosenberg commandment: Thou shall not tickle my Achilles' heel!"

Tara raised a perfectly arched brow.

"Rosenberg commandment, eh?" Tara grinned innocently. "You mean it's a sin to do," Tara snaked her gloved hands under Willow's right leg and lifted her knee for inspection, "this?"

Tara brought her face closer to Willow's leg, and before Willow could escape, she firmly seized the redhead's leg and pressed her full lips against the back of Willow's knee.

"Tara!" Willow squealed. She twitched and jerked, but Tara held her leg steady.

"Yes, my sweet?" Tara breathed hotly against Willow's flesh at the back of her knee.

"Interesting that your Achilles' heel tastes so," Tara flicked her tongue against Willow's sensitive spot, and gave it a slow, leisurely lick, "yummy."

"Oh goddess!" Willow moaned and thrashed her head from side to side. Her fingers clawed the bed sheets, finding an anchor that would keep her from drowning in the sensation of Tara's hot, moist tongue, caressing the back of her knee in light, languid strokes.

"Tara," Willow implored. "If you don't stop I'll—"

Tara feigned sudden disinterest and dropped Willow's leg on the bed. "Oh you want to stop? Why didn't you say so? Goddess, look at the time! You don't wanna witness the wrath of Ripper on your first day."

The blonde got up, grabbed some day-clothes from the closet and quickly disappeared behind the bathroom door.

Willow lay limply on the bed and groaned loudly in frustration.

How? How can Tara do this to her?! One moment she was reeling in aching delight and the next there was nothing but air hovering above her.

Tara peeked her head from the bathroom door and said, "You know, I was telepathically kissing you when you woke up. If you're a good girl I might experiment with this new talent and telepathically do something more."

The bathroom door closed shut. Willow trembled as she felt the beginnings of an unmistakable dampness between her legs.

I am so gonna lick her fingers tonight. Willow silently swore to herself.

Promptly at 7:00 AM, the Unicorn members met at the conference table.

"So, who wants to start with their progress report?" Ripper eyed his select team expectantly. After all, they were the best—the finest specimens he personally plucked from the government, military, and magical world.

Alex Harris (former weapons maker of the country's Defense Military) didn't bother closing his mouth as his head drooped sleepily on Yanka's shoulder. Yanka (the most feared Justice Demon of the century) found this highly amusing and tweaked Alex's nose whenever it got near her.

Joan Summers (the chosen Warrior) stared blearily at Ripper's tie which was dotted with little faces of Mickey Mouse.

Tara and Willow kept sneaking glances at each other and wore goofy grins whenever they caught the other looking.

Ripper sighed in exasperation and loosened his tie.

"Since it is abundantly clear that you lot would need the arrival of the Apocalypse to wake you, I'll start," Ripper took out a sleek, titanium Palm Pilot from his breast pocket and checked his notes.

"One of my contacts in the Red City reported that a band of vampires and werewolves are planning to attack the Perfect One. Joan, I'm sending you there. See if you can persuade them to join our side. Have you retrieved any Warrior-Potentials from the SIU?"

Joan bobbed her head. "I stashed them away in a nearby motel. It took a while to convince them that their bosses have gone soulless. Put up a helluva fight, those two. They're more like spoiled brats than Warrior-Potentials, if you ask me.I wasn't that difficult when I was being trained."

"Yes. I seem to recall your pristine record that involves crippling a troll and paralyzing a giant who surprisingly stopped attending our annual sparring competition ever since," Ripper smiled wryly. "Too bad, trolls and giants would come in handy right about now."

"Hey! The big lug called me Thumbelina, Ripper. Nobody called me Thumbelina and got to live," Joan scowled and crossed her arms defensively.

Willow made a mental note not to make fun of Joan's vertically challenged height.

"Ask the Warrior-Potentials to go with you to the Red City. If they resist, send them here and I'll take care of them."

Joan nodded her assent.

"Yanka, any word from the demon front?"

"I have a 3 PM with the Reformed Demons Association," said Yanka. She took a dusty columnar book from underneath her chair and slid it towards Ripper on the table. "I was rather preoccupied with pooling our dwindling finances. Really Ripper, I think you should reconsider my recommendation about robbing a bank. I'm sure the Perfect One already has well-placed minions inside, stealing the community's hard earned money. We are merely taking back what belongs to the people."

"I appreciate your concern, Yanka. But theft isn’t the solution," Ripper rubbed his temple as if it pained him. "I'll see if we can hack into SIU's account again. Willow—"

"I'm on it!" Willow practically bounced on her seat. "That's me, computer gal. Just point me to a computer and these magic fingers will hack any super secret government mainframe."

"Magic fingers?" Tara smirked.

Willow caught the blonde's hooded gaze and was immediately transported to another dimension.

"Y'know," Willow said, almost breathless. She lifted her hands and wiggled her fingers as if she was playing on an invisible piano. "Magic fingers, all with the wholesome, magicky goodness that brings fun and delight to womankind—I mean—humankind of…any kind."

Yanka tugged Joan's sleeve.

"Is that what you call a sexual innuendo?"

Joan shrugged cluelessly.

"Willow," a rare smile slipped across Ripper's tired features. "I wasn't going to ask you to hack, I can do that myself. You need to concentrate on your training in magic and combat. So is it safe to presume that you are staying with us?"

The members of the Unicorn held their breath as they fixed their gaze on the redhead.

"Yes," Willow nodded. Her eyes were drawn towards Tara's by some unseen force and spoke more softly. "I'm here to stay."

"Thank you," Tara whispered so only Willow could hear.

"They're doing that thing with their eyes again. If that isn't a mating ritual then babies are delivered by storks," Yanka turned to Alex. A coy smile lifted her lips. "Will you ever look at me that way? Like you want to devour me whole and keep me forever?"

Alex gulped visibly. His eyes glazed as he stared at Yanka's ruby lips.

"I like it when I make you drool," Yanka murmured.

Joan rolled her eyes in disgust.

A displeased frown creased Ripper's forehead. "Let's pretend that the last exchange didn't happen, shall we? Willow, I'm sending Alex to pick up your things. You reside in Room 214, Briggs Hall at the Sun University?"

"Yup. How did you know?"

"We've been monitoring you for almost a year. There is a file about your hacking exploits in the SIU. The Perfect One traces hackers and free thinkers and eliminates them. They are a threat in the 'perfect society' and their minds are harder to invade."

Willow took a moment to chew this information. "Is that the only reason why they were after me?"

"I don't know how much they know about Tara's vision and your key role. I took all the prophecies from the SIU. But knowing the Perfect One, it would be conceiving all ways to get these files back."

Alex pushed his electric-blue Raybans up his nose bridge and surveyed the lawns of the Sun University.

He watched the students amble about, strutting, giggling, completely unaware of the danger that lurks in corners.

"No sign of automatons lurking here. Yellow, white, blue, blue, yellow—aha! Look at this folks, a resplendent purple!" Alex spoke to himself as he wove his way towards Briggs Residence Hall. The tint in his sunglasses was magically enhanced to enable him to see people's auras. Soulless people don't have any auras, so it was easier to distinguish them this way.

"Here we go, the redhead's suite," Alex stopped in front of Room 214 and turned the doorknob.

TBC

Post subject: Re: Part 6
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:32 pm 
Sleek,

I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I am loving this fic. The setting is very original, and well, sensitive fingers... :grin

I'll be waiting patiently for your update and I know what computers can be like... Believe me, I know! :wink

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:42 pm 
Sleek, I am loving this fic so far. I love AUs and this one is about as unusual and strange as it gets. I'm hooked on the way you write things and the twists in the plots... and of course all of the yummyness between Willow and Tara.

Choosing not to decide is still a choice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:04 am 
Sleek!!

So wonderful you updated! And what an amazing update that is!

Telepathically kissing? and experimenting other things? I say Willow's in for a ride!! I love the story as well it's very interesting

please keep on updating!! dont make us wait too much!!!!

:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow

~Arwen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:25 pm 
ooh update, almost missed it! Willow's made herself an interesting promise there, to lick her fingers, that must qualify as touching!

I gather Tara had never eperienced this telepathic interaction before, gosh it can be so useful!

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

-Me & Bobby
McGee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:30 pm 
:bigwave Sleek,

I loved that update! :clap :bow Mind kissing huh? I wonder if that will become the nex fad? Nah the old way is better. :wink :lol :willow and :tara are sooooo cute together. I can't wait to see what happens next. That was a :devilish cliffhnger. :tara is such a nughty girl. :willow is gonna die frm her teasing. :lol I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:41 am 
This story and your writing are exquisite!

You had me chuckling at Willow-babble (in her head) as Tara heard every thought, Willow must have been a true shade of red everywhere. Also, Tara's character is very interesting. I believe she feels she cannot connect with anyone. Until, this fiery readhead came along that is; first in her visions and now in life. Fantastic story and writing.

Thanks for sharing!:bow

Marie

Post subject: PART 7
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:22 pm 
Washi

Thanks for stopping by with the kind words. It gives me an extra thrill when other fic writers write me. I've found a lethal antivirus for my PC, but then I had to upgrade my Internet Explorer as well. Sigh. Life keeps getting complicated, and so is my fic. ;)

Tempest Duer

Unusual and strange, yep, that's quite me all right. :grin The plot is complex and I just hope things won't get dull, or worse, too twisty. Thanks for the encouragement -- they're fuel for my soul. :heart

Arwen276

I wish I had a sleek, titanium laptop (POOF!) Hey what, do you know? Still no laptop! Sorry if it took me awhile to update. I just need to repair the computer. Thanks for reading! :grin

xita

Yes, licking is touching :grin but the pressure for Willow is also mounting. Tara has experience sending telepathic messages before, but never telepathically kissed anyone. The update is a bit short, but I do hope it's worth your wait. :flirt

bluewillowwitch

Yes, the old way of kissing is definitely better! :lol I foresee lots of liplock soon, but not in this update. :grin Now the girls have to concentrate on some other things. :tara :love :willow

Marie

Has been my writing called exquisite before? Nah. You're the first. :heart It is quite scary to have your private thoughts read by someone, good thing Tara isn't always reading everybody -- but she can't help but read Willow. Tara has never experienced human intimacy, and Willow has never opened herself to her own power -- the fusion of their hearts and souls will unleash something that will change them forever.

==

Dear Kittens,

Quick as a cat streaking after a mouse, here's a shorty short update.

Thanks for reading,

:dance Sleek

==

SURFACE TENSION

by Sleek

Part 7

The first thing he noticed was the darkness and the eerie silhouette of a man slithering towards him.

"I have been expecting you, Mr. Harris," said a monotonous voice.

"I can see why nobody would expect you, Mr. Blank Face," Alex replied as he grabbed a grenade from his belt. With speed born out of training in the military, he tore the grenade's pin with his teeth and hurled it towards the man.

A burst of incandescent yellow engulfed the room. Heat flew from the floor and blazed towards the man. When the lights dimmed Alex was surprised to be face to face with Mr. Hawthorne's unscathed figure.

"What's the matter, Mr. Harris," Mr. Hawthrone's lips cracked into a stale smile, "you think a simple Shield Grenade could contain me?"

Alex saw the dagger just in time.

He pivoted to the left just as Mr. Hawthorne lunged forward with a dagger raised. He swung his right leg and gave Mr. Hawthorne's knee an almighty kick.

But upon contact, Alex's leg stiffened and his right foot became glued to Mr. Hawthorne's limb.

"Wrong move, Mr. Harris."

"What the heck," Alex tried to pull his leg away and realized he couldn't even feel his leg at all. In fact, he couldn't feel his whole body.

An icy coldness seared Alex's right foot and prickled upwards. He felt like he was being dunked in an ocean full of glaciers. His breathing slowed down and suddenly he was as still as stone. Only his eyes moved wildly about.

"You will help me find out what Ripper wants with the hacker, Mr. Harris, whether you like it or not."

Alex tried to scream, but his voice was frozen in his throat. The last things he saw were twin pools of bottomless pits, sucking him slowly into an abyss of total blankness.

"What do you know about magic?" Ripper asked.

"Uh, a little wand waving and a whole lotta luck, I suppose?" Willow answered hopefully. "Or maybe cackling over cauldrons like those Macbeth witches?"

Tara suppressed a giggle.

Ripper's face remained expressionless. But a vein throbbed in his temple.

They were inside a dojo -- otherwise known as the Unicorn training room. The three of them sat, barefoot, indian-style on the cushioned mat covering the whole floor. The thin wooden walls of the room could be slid open like Japanese windows. Except for a massive punching bag that hung in the corner, the room was quite empty.

"Magic as depicted in many works of fiction are rubbish," Ripper said gravely. "If you are to successfully eradicate the Perfect One, I suggest you approach your education of magic with utmost seriousness. Magic is never to be played with, abused, or used for selfish gratification. It is a sacred gift and therefore it should be treated as such."

Is he this always perky? A worried line furrowed Willow's forehead. She tried to catch Tara's eye but the blonde sat straighter in full attention to Ripper.

"Tara will be teaching you the basics of magic, and hopefully you will have the grasp of it in a week. Joan and I will be teaching you defense and combat tactics in the next. Should you encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to approach any member of the Unicorn. We are, after all, by your side," Ripper said and rose to his feet. He tilted his head towards Willow and regarded her solemnly. His sharp, grey eyes bore into her. "You have my full faith."

Willow only realized that a huge lump had formed in her throat when Ripper closed the sliding wall behind him.

"I know he can be a bit of a starched collar, but he's just under a lot of strain," said Tara after a moment of silence. "He spends his afternoons meeting well placed contacts in the government, learning how much of our population the Perfect One has replaced. And the fact that we can't kill it, just frustrates the hell outta him."

"Tara, I like it that you guys are supportive of me and all. But I can't help but think…" Willow dropped her eyes to her lap, collected all her thoughts with a heavy sigh and met Tara's gaze. "What if, after all the training, we discover I'm not that powerful enough? What if the redhead in your vision is actually my long lost twin? Who's to say that Dad didn't donate his sperm to someone who has Mom's genetic makeup? I mean, Dolly the sheep has been cloned. Mom is a scientist, maybe she cloned my DNA during lulls in the lab? And that would make me just some ordinary -- Muggle."

Willow uttered the last word almost with contempt.

"You are a lot of things Willow. But ordinary, you are not." Tara's hands flitted towards Willow and framed her face. "I refuse to let you talk about yourself this way. Words have power, you know. If you keep telling the universe that you're horrible, it will make sure you become horrible. Keep telling yourself you're inept, your body, mind, and soul will follow that instruction."

"And if I say I'm a powerful sorceress, I'll suddenly become one?" Willow retorted and regretted it the minute Tara's hands left her face.

Tara sighed, as if expecting this kind of outburst. She stood up and paced the room a bit, deciding the best way to approach the subject. Finally she stopped and looked down at Willow with fierce concentration.

"Elevate!" Tara commanded and the force of her voice sliced through the air.

A strange sensation tingled at Willow's bottom. An invisible blanket seemed to have slipped underneath her. Suddenly, her ass left the floor and she was sitting cross-legged in mid air.

"Tara?" Willow squeaked. Being suspended in the air with Tara looking at her with ferocity quite unnerved her.

"The two most powerful emotions are fear and love," Tara spoke as Willow rose above her head, her gaze pinning Willow up. "You fuel your thought with a powerful emotion, utter your request to the universe, and have absolute faith it will happen. Magic is not possible without faith, Willow."

Tara raised her hands and she slowly ascended, her body floated towards Willow. Her hands slid underneath Willow's elbows and the redhead's hands wrapped around Tara's shoulders as if they were about to dance in the air.

"I ask you, Willow. Do you have faith?" Tara's arms encircled Willow's waist, holding her close but not close enough for Willow's taste.

Tara's eyes were startlingly blue this near.

"I don't know, Tara," Willow replied honestly. The feeling of being up in the air, without solid ground supporting her was both thrilling and scary. She searched the debts of Tara's eyes and embraced a calmness she has never known before. "But for you, I'm ready to believe."

Alex dumped Willow's suitcase and bags at the foot of Willow's new bed. He wiped a bead of sweat from his brow.

I'm probably getting old. He thought gingerly as he tucked the bed sheets in the mattress. Going to a dorm full of chicks and carrying luggage didn't use to be tiring.

Alex plumped the pillows and placed it on the bed. He surveyed his handiwork and smiled wearily.

Well I might as well get some shut-eye and see if the bed is comfy.

He stretched his mouth to a yawn and shrugged his jacket off. He yanked his boots from his feet and unbuckled his Weapons Belt when he realized something.

That's strange. I'm sure I hooked a Shield Grenade here. Alex frowned as he traced the strip of leather with many pouches and hooks that carried small, lethal weapons. Nope, I certainly didn't drop it on my way to the dorms or my way back here. But wait -- since when do I go accidentally dropping grenades?

Alex slumped on the bed and racked his brain for a memory that wasn't there.

TBC

Post subject: Re: PART 7
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:37 am 
ooh!

"I don't think you're a pervy doofus." :lol :eek

I don't think Alex is going to have fun, Mr Hawthorn? :hmm

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:44 am 
Poor Alex. Are they going to kill him, or worse?

I like floating Willow... she's kind of funny.

Choosing not to decide is still a choice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:21 pm 
:lol those two are so adorable...they annoy the other...hehe and Tara did a great job with teasing Willow! But now i want to see the "licking her fingers" part heheh wonder what Tara will do then:p

Oh and Alex! I see some problems!

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:52 pm 
I liked Willow's retort at Tara's "do you have faith? " ... Brilliant!

umm many things are to be expected from Willow's magical abilities!

And I wonder how badly Alex's memory was stolen?

more please!

~Arwen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:01 pm 
This story is coming along so very nicely! Also, wonderfully intriguing!!! (has anyone called your writing that yet :flirt ?)

Hope the Alex incident doesn't create too much angst for the girls. Also, I'm glad Tara is stressing faith in Willow. Cause, mine is not so confident right now! I'm keeping my computer eye on this one:geek

!!

Thanks and keep up the good work!!! Marie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:54 pm 
Ooh, this fic has a massive Matrix vibe to it. Totally sucks about Agent Harris being used against them. That's probably gonna be hard to recover from. :spin

~Sappho :bounce

Willow: Yeah, that’s me. Reliable dog geyser person.

Anya: Give me a beer. Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Looks at him w/ disbelief] Bartender: I.D.

Anya: I’m 1,120 years old!!! Just give me a friggin’ beer! Bartender: I.D. Anya: [Sigh] Give me a Coke.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:48 pm 
Oh yeah xander is the unknowing spy now. And I have a feeling Tara can make Willow find her faith in love. Thanks for the update!

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

-Me & Bobby
McGee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:29 pm 
:bigwave Sleek :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow :tara lifting :willow up in the air like that to get her to believe in herself was way cool! :applause So no old-fashion kissage :bigkiss , this chapter, what about next chapter? :pray :whistle :hmm :wink Poor Alex, he doesn't even remeber what happened. I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

"Fate keeps on happening."-Anita Loos

Post subject: Now I'm hook...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:24 pm 
Hi Sleek :bigwave

I LOVE THIS FIC SOO MUCH! I mean I cant’ keep the “naughty smile bordering on too much elation” feeling when I was reading it. It’s so great to know that a “kababayan” can write so well and so engagingly. A very big two thumbs up for your work!

You know, I love reading so much that it makes me think the kinds of books you have in your collection. I have to say that you will go a long way in a career in writing.

I also love the way you have walk many miles in each BtVS characters shoes. You certainly did them justice and you truly nail their psyche and way of being—I love the dialogues!

Above all things, I love the way you breathe new life into the Tara character. Being a big Tara fan, it’s so refreshing to see that she wasn’t boxed into “a person in the background helping out the Scooby gang and just being Willow’s lover” as she is often portrayed.

Rest assure, I’m one of the fellows in this board waiting for the next exciting installments.

Till then,

Nerissa Picadizo

PS:

It was so nice talking to you over the phone last night, see you at Titus this Saturday :)

Post subject: Re: Now I'm hook...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:10 am 
Ya, I Really Like This Fic As Well, I Might Even Say That I Love It!!! But...Whered It Go???? Please Say There Is More To Come...PLEASE!!!:pray

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

I Don't Know About You Miss Kitty,But I Feel A Whole Lot Yummier. - Catwoman