The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: ADORABLE
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:10 pm 
You know I really have to try s'mores! Young Willow and Tara are so great and Willow's grandmother sounds brilliant. I hate the winter time with the dark mornings and evenings and the rain is just depressing. This story is just so cute.

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

Post subject: Re: ADORABLE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:39 am 
Hi! Willow's grandma is awesome. Every little kid should have a Nanna like that in their lives. Little Willow and Tara are always just so cute. I can't wait to read more of this fic. Update soon, please. You're a great writer and this story is amazing.

Post subject: hello?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:26 pm 
I just found this totally adorable story all the way on page 9....any idea whats happening with this one??? I'd love for it to be completed....please????

Post subject: Re: hello?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:31 pm 
I'm sorry, guys, for disappearing for so long. It's been a really long, bleh couple of months for me. Have been kind of fighting off a persistent case of the blues, plus stress from school and life in general. So, I dunno if I can continue the story for awhile. I've been trying, but the stories in my head don't want to translate into words on paper. It had no fun or life in it when I wrote it down, y'know? It's very frustrating. I'll keep trying, though. Again, I'm really sorry, dudes.

-Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:19 am 
Hey Mandy, sorry that RL has been bleh for you I hope it improves. And when you are ready to write more then I will be ready to read. Until then take care and here are some (hugs) that I am sending your way :)

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:35 pm 
Hi Mandy,

Sorry to hear life is rough right now. Hope you'll soon get back to being "Super."

Do keep trying -- eventually the writing will come together for you again. You've got loads of talent, just need to get past the dry spell.

All the best,

Russ

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:59 am 
Mandy--

I just started reading this fic yesterday, and I have got to say this is the sweetest, cutest fic in existence. I found myself smiling like a loon throughout the majority, and getting all warm 'n fuzzy-ish. Great job. Absolute cutest fic ever. :)

I know I'm new here, but I just wanted to send you a hug or two, cause everyone can use them. Hope to see you writing again soon. :)

-AH

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:20 pm 
Not to worry, Mandy. We will be here when RL stops raising its ugly head in you direction. This story is worth the wait. Of course, the author is kinda cool, too! Take care.

Edited because my spelling ability left me!

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

Edited by: TemperedCynic at: 4/3/04 5:27 pm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:24 pm 
After having this story recommended to me ... I decided to read it ... It is the cutest and most unique story I have seen written in a long time. I am sorry that real life is not going so well. Hopefully, everything gets better soon and you will be able to again have the time to write. Take care.

~Mikaelah

Willow: "Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? ..."

Tara: "To You..."

~~Truly and Forever~~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 9:24 pm 
:bigwave Hey mandy! As I was telling mike (temperedcynic) earlier today in the chat, you are now offically my goddess! (if thats ok with you of course ;) ) Ive read all of the chapters so far and i absoluetly LOVE this fic! Its just so great! I havent read a story this good in such a long time and I love how you potray them as little kids and now older! I only wish I had something like that! I cant say how much I enjoy reading this fic! It really makes me laugh and smile and I get all mushy just thinking about it, and that is really rare so i have to thank you for that! I hope to read more soon and maybe see you in the chat one of these days! Thanks for writting! :peace

:pride

-Rose

The only thing I hate in the world, is people who are dishonest with themselves. And people who smell.

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:43 pm 
hey mandy every other couple of weeks i check for an update and i understand as to why. but im really missing this fic. i mean my goddess... talk about cute... i love little tara. and my willow is the same as ever only a much cuter and younger version.and i love the grandmother.ill continue to check for updates as always.im sad that your in such a state that your having trouble finishing this wonderful piece of writing.:( take care and know that the kittens are here for you.:sob

Post subject: Re: Fic: Friends Forever (AU)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 6
Okay I realise it's been so long ago since anyone posted here, so I don't think I can hope for anything, but may I just say this is SO cute! Little Tara and Willow really caught my heart. So if you're lurking around here, Mandy, pleeeaaase do something about it! :pray I love how they slowly grow together and get to deal with feelings they don't really understand...

Really, this fic is awesome :peace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 am 
5. Willowhand

Why is this fic dead? There should be more. I wanna see them get together, and I don't care that no one's posted for six years! *pouts*

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

I think somone has to continue with this great fic, it is amazing !!!please I love the way you leave us to know haow they meet and how they discover their love for each other

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:52 pm 
28. Com...plete

Like everyone else, I'd love to see more. I hadn't read anything in months until I started this story a few days ago. I read it all and LOVED it! Thankfully we already know where Wee Willow and Little Tara end up, but it would be nice to see the rest of how they get there.

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:05 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Haha i really adore Nanna. My nan is also very funny and mischevious.
Also tiny WIllow and Tara, very cute. :blush

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5