The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cuddlecore!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:57 am 
love this update! it feels so real. i remember those times i actually deluded myself into thinking some of the boys in my class were cute... just to conform. sigh. can't wait for the next update! thanks.

mai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:49 am 
Mandy,

First of all YAY UPDATE! :grin

Second of all - I'm really glad you're taking this process slow between Willow and Tara. You're absolutely right, being best friends and then becoming girlfriends, it's gotta be slow. The slumber party was so cute!

I remember being in fifth grade, um, but I plead guilty, I was with the squealing girls...I already had a 'boyfriend'. Yes, young I know, but he was sweet. :blush

Anyway, all in all, absolutely fantastic. :heart

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:17 pm 
I know that I got into this for the vignette-iness, but I love that all of these skillyfully written 'vignettes' are really tied together in a bigger non-linear story arc. like we're skipping around in their memories to get the larger story...and it's all playing out perfectly. not rushed or too slow just...perfect. not that I'm totally into non-linear temporal twistiness or anything...:)

oh, and Go Sailor (one of the bands I mentioned) is probably most famous for their songs on the "But I'm a Cheerleader" soundtrack. bittersweet, lovely stuff...just like your work. everything they did was worth buying. their CD is always on heavy rotation in our flat. and their lead singer/songwriter, Rose Melburg (sp?), was in another great cuddlecore band that also happened to be one of the first riot grrrl bands called Tiger Trap that is also worth a definite listen. Their song, "Supreme Nothing," is a classic! and that ends my cuddlecore/riot grrl soapbox-iness. :)

thanks as always for the fic!

xomel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:17 pm 
OMG, how did i miss this fic before now?! *hits head on desk* these are just so cute, i love how you portary willow and tara in all of the different times of their lives. so sweet. cant wait to see how it continues, and agree with you when you say that they will need to go slow. update soon?

-michelle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:18 pm 
SuperMandy13,

I've been reading your vignettes for awhile now and I've been very remiss in not leaving feedback before. I apologize. Your stories are simply wonderful. The nostalgia you conjure up for me has me sitting at my computer and smiling. Smurfs and computer games. It's all great.

I like the little things you do when you write Willow and Tara as children. For instance, Willow laying on the couch upside down and watching cartoons. That's such a childlike thing to do.

This update brought back way too many memories for me. I remember boys being okay to play football with but that's all. In 5th grade, a boy named Michael gave me his ID bracelet and all I kept thinking is I wish it had been from a girl named Debbie.

Thanks for sharing your stories. I'm very much looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:47 pm 
Hi SuperMandy13. :wave

I loved the update. You captured the scene really well. I liked the part when Tara thought about Michael's green eyes and then mentions that they are the wrong shade. I bet that subconsciously she was thinking of Willow's eyes. Willow has such pretty green eyes. :blush

The update took me back to when I was in the 5th grade. All of my girl friends had a huge crush on my friend Gary. And they couldn't believe it when he asked me out and I turned him down. It wasn't until 8th grade when I had a crush on this redhead in my homeroom that I understood why girls with crushes make such a fuss. :p

Update soon. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:25 am 
Hey sweetie..I rock? No way, but you do..tahnks. I loved this update too, and yup, I had to play a version of the ideal boyfriend too...was not pretty.hehe. Love sammi xx:love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:03 pm 
:wave hey mandy-wonderful-girl-who-writes-wonderful-fic-person!

i love yourfic!!! and i'm hitting myself over the head with a 4x4 as we speak for not finding this sooner, but i must say, i love it, i love it, i love it. and dude! the quote!! the uh....the one about....what was it....*searches frustratedly*....stupid memory problem....

Quote:
It wasn’t like Willow and Tara never engaged in their own silly girl talk and hair styling sessions. It was just... well... The blonde peeked up to glance at the other still giggling girls. She grimaced as another loud series of shrieks filled the air. Well, we’re never so... shrill... are we?

this one! this was like, "whoah....i'm not the only one who continuously thought that..." i even remember asking my mom why so many girls were like that....good times, good times...

but man oh man....this is FABULOUS! i love it....so, forgive me for not replying sooner? *huge nervous grin*

-elizabeth :spin

Last night in sweet slumber I dreamed I did see my own precious jewel sat smiling by me.

And when I awakened I found it not so; my eyes like some fountain with tears overflowed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:09 pm 
Mandy,

I must say that I truly love your fic so far. I have never read of a story like this one: where Willow and Tara grow up together as life long friends that discover their attraction to one another slowly and very angstily (there is much angst, right? ).

Anyways, I am patiently waiting for an update, cause I know that you won't take much longer to update for us... at least i think i know...

Anywas, take care, and write fast!

---------------------------------

There she is! There she is... ahh... Not so wounded as we were led to believe... So much the better.
--Khan, "Star Trek II: WOK"

From The Land of Tolerance,

---The Texan Zeppo

Post subject: Dreams
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:11 am 
Title: Dreams

Author: Mandy AKA SuperMandy13

E-Mail: SuperMandy_WarriorDM@yahoo.com

Rating: Flashback – G / Present – R

Disclaimer: Willow and Tara belong to ME and Joss Whedon, sadly. Don’t sue me!

Notes:

This is only a little fic to tide you guys over and let y’all know I haven’t completely abandoned ya. So, yeah, sorry if this isn’t very good. I kinda rushed it, ‘cause I wanted to just WRITE something. Writer’s block sucks! I’m really sorry about the delays, but school is evil. Also, writer’s block is evil. My list of evils could go on and on... But seriously, I have a longer, better update on the way, and if I can kick my writer’s block, then I’ll get it finished ASAP. I really wanted to have it done by Thanksgiving, but since it’s already almost Thanksgiving... Well we might have to settle for the weekend after the holiday or a bit later. I guess we’ll see. Sorry, guys.

Btw, you might have noticed that the ‘present’ version is R. I suddenly have great appreciation for all the smut writers out there. It’s really hard! But I wanted to try it, ‘cause my hormones have been raging lately. So, yeah, I hope it doesn’t suck too horribly. Umm... no pun intended? :lol

D'oh! One more thing... in the 'present' version, I mentioned W&T at a dorm and school. Well, I was SUPPOSED to write an update about them at school before this one, but no... darn writer's block kicked into gear and gave me no ideas. So... they're at school. It'll be explained later (hopefully). Sorry. :stink

Italics is thoughts. Or dreaming in this case.

--------------------------------------------

Flashback

Tiny slivers of light spilled through the closed window blinds, painting Tara’s bedroom in an array of bright, sunny stripes. Snuggled together in the blonde’s bed, two tiny forms lay sprawled haphazardly over each other, enjoying their last few moments of sleep.

“Bad chickens... cluck cluck, go away...”

Tara slowly rose out of her slumber, drawn out of her dreams by the familiar ramblings from her friend. After the many slumber parties that they’ve had together, she had grown used to her friend’s dream conversations. Peeking one sleepy eye open, she glanced over at the redhead and smiled, snuggling closer against her friend.

“Cluck cluck... mmm... pineapple.”

Soft giggles burst from Tara’s mouth before she could stifle them. She might have been used to her friend’s wacky dreaming, but that didn’t stop her from finding them hilarious.

Yawning and rubbing the last vestiges of sleepiness from her eyes, the tiny blonde shifted around to better look at her friend. Studying the younger girl next to her, Tara couldn’t help but giggle at the pretzel-like position the redhead had somehow managed to contort herself into during the night.

Grinning mischievously, Tara laughed playfully as she suddenly flopped herself on top of the other girl.

Awoken by the sudden weight on her chest, as well as the shaking from the laughing body on top of her, the redhead slowly blinked open blurry, green eyes to find herself staring up into her friend’s amused blue ones. “Mrph..?”

“Morning to you, too, sleepyhead,” Tara giggled, as she wrapped her arms around her friend and gave her a playful squeeze. “Did you have fun cluck-clucking with the chickens and pineapples?”

“Grrmmm....” Willow only groaned in response, wiggling underneath her friend’s weight until she could shift around to lie on her stomach. Closing her eyes again, she slipped back into a light doze, ignoring the weight of the blonde still settled on her back.

Undaunted by the redhead’s grumpiness, Tara simply bounced on her friend’s back, giggling as she tickled the younger girl’s ribs. “Oh come on... Wiiillow.... wake up! Come on! Willow Willow Willow Willow Willow...”

Grumbling at her friend’s constant badgering, the redhead finally huffed and pried open one eye to glance back up at her friend. “Mmphh... alright, alright. Sheesh...”

Giggling, the blonde let her friend shift around onto her back again, before plopping back down to lay against her. Laying her cheek against the redhead’s tummy, blue eyes twinkled as they looked up at the other girl. “So, how are the chickens?”

Already slipping back into another light doze, Willow could only mumble half-coherently, “They were trying to free the pineapples.”

Tara snickered at her friend and gave her a little poke to keep her awake. “Don’t fall back asleep! I wanna hear about the chickens and pineapples.”

“Okay okay... mrph...” Willow yawned and stretched, her brain finally moving out of its sleepy fog. “Well, I was helping out at this pineapple farm, but the pineapples were all shaped like chickens! So, the chickens on the farm thought that the pineapples were their friends, so they went to go and cluck cluck with them. But the pineapples weren’t talking back ‘cause they’re pineapples and don’t talk, so the chickens got mad and kept going ‘cluck cluck cluck!’ until I finally chased them away. And then the pineapple factory guy, who was wearing a big pineapple chicken suit, gave me some free pineapple that didn’t taste at all like chicken and was really yummy and sweet! But the chickens stayed outside and kept cluck-clucking in protest!”

Tara couldn’t help but dissolve into another set of giggles at her friend’s babbling. Imagining her friend’s dream in her head, she smiled as she thought about chicken-shaped pineapples. “That’s so cool! Pineapples should always be shaped like chickens. That’d be neat.”

Willow just shook her head gravely. “But then the poor pineapple farm people would have to always chase away the chickens who want to be friends with the pineapples. It was hard work!”

“Yeah, I guess so. It’d still be neat, though.” Tara yawned as she shifted around, so that she was lying perpendicular to Willow, her head still on the other girl’s tummy as her legs dangled over the side of the bed.

The redhead glanced down at her friend and tugged gently on a lock of the blonde’s sleep-mussed hair. “Did you have any dreams?”

Tara’s brow furrowed as she tried to piece together the fragments of dreams she could remember. “Yeah... I did dream about something. I don’t remember a whole lot, but it was really... weird.”

The redhead nodded understandingly. “I always have weird dreams.”

Tara snickered and poked her friend in the tummy. “No kidding! Cluck cluck!”

“Hmph!” Willow blew a raspberry out at the older girl.

The blonde returned a raspberry of her own, before going back to thinking about her dream. “Well... my dream wasn’t a Willow-weird kinda dream, but just... I dunno... it was strange, but kinda cool. We were both in it, but we were all grown up and stuff. Like, 20 or something.”

Willow’s eyes widened in wonder. “Wow, that’s old. Did we look old?”

“Yeah, we were taller and looked kinda different. You were really pretty.” Both Willow and Tara blushed slightly; Tara at remembering the cool and pretty Willow from her dream, and Willow at Tara thinking her older dream-self was pretty. “And it was cool, ‘cause we were like superheroes! We had magic powers that we used to defeat ugly-looking bad guys, and there were other people there, too, who helped us save the world. Oh oh, and Miss Kitty was there! Except she was a real kitty and she was ours!”

The redhead grinned excitedly as she imagined Tara’s dream world. “That sounds so cool! Both of us kicking butt like Wonderwoman and She-Ra! And with Miss Kitty! Was she kicking butt with us? And were we best friends in your dream?”

The blonde nodded emphatically. “Of course! We’ll always be the bestest of friends. Our magic powers were extra powerful when we did them together.” Tara smiled as she remembered watching the older version of herself and Willow holding hands and casting magic. It was like watching us on TV or something! “But Miss Kitty was only an inside kitty that we’d play with when we weren’t saving the world.”

Willow giggled as she plucked Miss Kitty Fantastico from her position at the head of the bed and gave her a snuggle. “Wow... That’s so neat! I wish I could’ve had that dream, too.”

“Next time I’ll try and remember to get my brain to invite yours along, too.” Tara flashed a lopsided grin at her friend as the redhead continued to giggle.

Willow let her mind drift as she lost herself in fantasies about the two of them being superheroes with cool powers. “Don’t you wish we could be like in your dream? Have super powers and stuff? Woosh! And all the bad guys go poof!” The redhead gestured her hands, pretending like she was casting powerful mojo on evil beasties.

“Yeah!” Tara grinned as she reached over to take her friend’s hand in hers. “But only if you’re there with me. It’d be no fun without you.”

“Of course! We’re partners in crime, just like Nanna always says.” Willow grinned cheekily as she twined her fingers with her friend’s.

They smiled at each other, their hands clasped gently together, and for a brief moment, they could’ve sworn they felt a spark of something magical flow between them...

Present

Note: Just a friendly reminder that this is heading into naughty territory. It’s a bit of an abrupt change from cute to ‘whoa!’, so brace yourselves.

The air smelled of musk and heat, and her senses tingled with the heaviness in the atmosphere. She was naked and flat on her back, the feeling of warm satin sliding underneath her drawing a decadent moan from her lips.

Slick, hot skin slid against her own as a familiar and comfortable weight settled onto her body. Glancing up, she caught a glimpse of darkened blue eyes gazing predatorilly down at her, but they were suddenly obscured by a wave of blonde hair falling into her vision.

Reaching up to push away the strands obscuring her sight, she found her hand captured and gently but firmly pushed back down. She opened her mouth to protest, but her voice was caught in her throat as smoky blue pools captured her gaze.

Entranced by those eyes as they dipped closer, a gasp wrenched from her throat as full, moist lips touched against her ear, warm breath blowing across the sensitive skin.

“Willow...”

The sound of her name in that sensual, smooth voice slid over her senses, causing her to shiver in pleasure. Before she could respond, hands slid over her cheeks and cupped her face possessively as those full lips descended on hers, claiming her body, heart, and soul.

Intense pleasure set off sparks behind her eyes as her lover’s sweet taste filled her mouth. Groaning throatily, she clutched desperately at the blonde’s back, wanting to pull her in deeper as they drank hungrily from each other.

A groan of disappointment tore from her throat as her lover slowly pulled away, but again her protests were halted as she felt teeth slide over her neck, biting down gently at the base of her throat.

A low, sultry growl flowed through the air as fire-filled eyes slowly descended down her body. The heat was almost unbearable, and she had to close her eyes as she let her hands tangle in long, damp strands of hair, her fingers tugging impatiently towards the source of her need...

“Willow...”

A sensual smile tugged at the corners of her lover’s lips as she slowly dipped her mouth down...

“Willow?”

The blonde’s tongue snaked out, moistening her lips before slipping down to graze against...

“Willow!”

The passion, heat, and pleasure were all suddenly torn away as the redhead was ripped out of her dream. The fire consuming her body was overwhelming, filling her belly with a throbbing ache, and the slickness between her legs...

“Sweetie, you said to wake you up at eight, so you gotta get up.”

Her girlfriend’s voice, while absolutely beautiful and wonderful, only fueled Willow’s frustration this morning. Moving her pillow up to cover her face, she let loose a silent scream as the pent up lust made her body ache with tension.

“Well, good morning to you, too, ‘Miss Grumpy’.” Tara’s wry, but gentle, tone helped ease away some of her tension as she focused on the soothing nature of the blonde’s voice.

Pulling the pillow away, Willow gazed up into soft blue eyes, letting her girlfriend’s love steady the chaos raging inside of her.

Wiping away the sweat that had collected on her forehead, Willow laid her head back down against the bed, staring up at the ceiling of their shared dorm room. This is gonna be a looong day. “Ugh... sorry about that, baby. Just... weird dreams.”

Sliding over to cuddle against the redhead, a blonde eyebrow playfully arched as the older girl studied her love. “Oh? And what were these weird dreams about?”

Suddenly feeling embarrassed about her raging hormones, Willow rambled nervously, “Uhh... y’know... just weird stuff. Regular ol’ Willow-weird stuff. The usual.” Willow winced slightly, knowing that the blonde would see through her fib and call her on it.

Blue eyes twinkled up at the redhead as a mischievous finger began to trace random patterns against the other girl’s collarbone. “Uh huh... just the usual Willow-weird stuff? Well, you know how much I love Willow-weird. Tell me about it.”

“W-well... it had you and me... and we were lying around...” Willow fumbled with her words as she felt all the blood begin to rush to her face.

Tara had a devilish gleam in her eye, and Willow knew she was caught. “And...? How is that like one of your usual dreams?”

“We were making love, alright?!” Willow huffed, and covered her eyes in embarrassment. Then she suddenly gasped as a warm wetness suddenly traced over her collarbone.

Smoky blue eyes gazed up into shocked green ones as Tara slid her body to pin the redhead against the bed. “Really? I think I’d be very interested in hearing about this dream. Sounds fascinating.”

“Uhh... yeah...” Willow’s eyes slid closed in pleasure as Tara began to drop kisses across her neck and down her chest.

“And you must go into detail. I want to know... everything.” Teeth nipped at sensitive flesh, causing Willow to gasp and moan.

Willow shivered as her lover’s sultry voice flowed over her, and she knew that they were definitely not making it to their morning classes today. Yay me!

Edited by: SuperMandy13  at: 11/24/03 5:14 am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:05 am 
I'm such a bad bad person for leaving y'all hanging for so long. I'm really sorry about that. School and writer's block = No chance to write, or if there's time, then it comes out blah. *pouts* I need to find my groove again, somehow.

Anyway, I must give more 'Thanks' for wonderful feedback. I love all of you! You rock my world! :bow

cinderlust: I'm glad you loved the last update. I molded it from my own experiences growing up, so I'm glad that others were able to empathize with the situation. Thanks for all your wonderful feedback. :flower

Taras Shadow: Thanks for sticking with me, Holly. You rock! And hey, no worries about being one of the squealing girls and having a boyfriend. All my best friends were and are still like that, and I love 'em to pieces. And yep, the relationship's gonna evolve pretty slowly, so no worries about that. Thanks, again, for always leaving such wonderful feedback! :flower

lipkandy: I'm glad you're loving my little stories. It's really fun writing the 'non-linear temporal twistiness' as you call it (hehehe... I like that. I gotta remember that phrase). My mind's too scatterbrained to stick on a straight time-line, so I'm glad you don't mind how it all jumps around. :lol

Ooh, and I loved 'But I'm a Cheerleader' so I definitely have to go look into that band, as well as all the others. Must remind myself... bleh my scatterbrain-ness. Must buy more post-its! (sorry, I'm hyper again. Don't mind the random insanity). :flower

Spot: Ooh, don't hit your head on your desk. It hurts! I know, 'cause I tend to do that, too. :lol And I'm glad you love the cuteness that is Willow and Tara at any age. :flower

Quirky Writer: Thank you so much for reading my little stories and for writing me a note. And d'oh on me, for leaving you hanging so long after you took the time to leave me such wonderful feedback. I'm really sorry about that. I'm really glad I could bring a smile or two to your face. Nostalgia has definitely been something I wanted to inspire in my readers, so I'm glad I managed to succeed. And I'm definitely glad you love the little child-like things that tiny Tara and Willow do. Definitely one of my favorite reasons why I love writing them so much.

And I'm glad the update brought back memories for you. Writing it definitely brought back memories for me too, so I'm glad this update managed to touch you in some way. :flower

Draco119: Yep, you'd win that bet, 'cause I always think that Tara would always think of Willow when thinking of her perfect significant other. :D And yeah, I was definitely the same way. All my friends had major crushes on boys, and I thought they were all insane. Then, a long time later, I realized I secretly had crushes on a couple of my best girl friends, and it all became clear to me. I'm really glad we can all understand each other through our shared experiences. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D :flower

sam darls: Yes, you definitely rock! You always leave me a sweet note to encourage me. So, thanks for everything. And I'm really glad you liked the update. You had to go through the game, too? I feel your pain, my friend. :lol :flower

thebardgirl: :blush Aww... you're so sweet! Thank you so much for reading my little stories and for dropping such a wonderful note for me. But don't hit yourself with a 4x4! 'Cause pain... it hurts, y'know? So no inflicting owieness on yourself. Gotta keep coherent to enjoy the Willow and Tara cuteness. ;) And I'm glad you loved that part of the story, 'cause I remember thinking that EVERY SINGLE TIME I went to a friend's party. Oh holy moly, the shrieking... the shrieking! My ears ache in remembrance. But I love 'em to pieces, so I don't fault 'em for their shrillness. :lol I'm glad you could empathize with me. :D

And no worries about not replying sooner. I forgive ya. But I hope ya continue reading, and I hope I can continue to provide happy Willow and Tara cuteness for all of you guys. :flower

TexanZeppo256: I'm so sorry it took so long to update! I didn't mean to let all of you guys down. You can blame my school and my evil writer's block. But really, I'm glad you're loving the stories, and I'm definitely more than happy to provide Willow and Tara cuteness. And yeah, them growing into a relationship will be angsty and long. I dunno if it's gonna be really, painfully, owie owie 'where's Shakespeare for relief' kind of angst, but I'm gonna do my best. :flower

Thanks again, guys. Love ya all!

-Mandy

Post subject: Re: Dreams
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:29 am 
Hey there! Im so glad this fic is back, its one of my faves on the board- I love the contrast between the young and older Willow/Tara, its so cool.

And you had absolutely nothing to worry about concerning this chapter, it was wonderful.And Im not just saying that cos you stepped into naughty territory! ;)

I know how hard writers block can be, Im trying to write the next chapter of my fic and its so hard.

But enough about me, I just wanted to say I loved this chapter...chicken shaped pineapples indeed!...and Im so looking forward to more. Good luck with all your work, hope you find time to get over that darn evil writers block!

willowsgirl/stacey xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:21 am 
YAY!!!! wonderful update! i missed this fic...actually i was just thinking about it yesterday! but i thought your smut was wonderful...the whole update...the whole story is wonderful...can't wait to read more! but take your time with that writer's block...i know that's gotta blow...definitely not fun...just letting you know that this is a wonderful story!!

Aine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:10 pm 
Ooh, yay..and update, and a so very cute at that. I loved it..so good. Thank you:flower Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:40 pm 
Yep - an excellent update indeed! I do have one question though... Are they lovers? Cuz, on the one hand it seems as if they are and you do say, "Willow shivered as her lover’s sultry voice flowed over her..." If so, why is Willow embarrassed about dreaming about it?

Okay that was actually 2 questions :D But, you know, curious (and horny) minds want to know :whistle :lol

-shuyaku

------------------------------------

"Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:50 am 
this fic rocks:applause I love the concept and your writing style. keep up the great work!

O:D

PS have a great Thanksgiving maybe the turkey will help with the writer's block:lol

Lead me not to temptation....I can find it myself

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:19 pm 
hey, SuperMandy

Wonderful to see this fic updated again. The pineapple chickens are sooo Willow in every way, while Tara's dream almost seems prophetic. Too bad Tara didn't see smoochies in her dream - that would have started some interesting thoughts and discussions. As for your concern about the racy scene? Fear not. They were sensual without being graphic, sexy without being NC-17. Like a good romance novel from the 70's (The Wolf and the Dove comes to mind). Please continue this fic.

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:19 am 
Hey, dudes! Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving! Well, at least, all the U.S. Kittens. 'Cause I don't think any other countries celebrate it, what with it revolving around a U.S. historical event and all that. Do they? :confused

Anyway, I had a great Turkey Day. Lotsa food and played tons of video games. Yay! :banana Btw, I love this banana smiley. It's so cute! :lol

Okay, again with the replies to wonderful feedback. I love you all! You shall all get fun banana smileys instead of flowers this time, 'cause bananas are cool. :D

willowsgirl: Hey there! Thanks for helping relieve my fears about the quality of the last story. I try and be the toughest judge on my work, so it's always nice to know that it's not as sucky as I think it turned out to be. And I'm working on getting rid of the writer's block, so hopefully I'll get back into my groove soon. I'm crossing my fingers! :banana

tinnakaren: Thanks for sending me that message to my ezInbox! Yeah, it really motivated me to get crackin', so thanks for helping restart my creative juices. :banana

Aine: I'm glad you enjoyed my attempt at naughty goodness. I was really nervous when I started writing it, 'cause it's definitely not my area of expertise. So, I'm glad that it turned out alright and didn't come out as bleh as I thought it might. Thanks for reading! :banana

sam darls: Another update soon, dude! I aim to please. :lol :banana

shuyaku: Oh yeah, I would definitely say that at that point and time, they were lovers and enjoying frequent girl-on-girl action. ;) But, still, if it were me and if I were to wake up after having a naughty dream about my girlfriend (well, if I had a girlfriend. :p ) and she was right there as I was feeling all worked up, I'd feel kinda self-conscious and slightly embarrassed. Or maybe that's just me, 'cause I get embarrassed fairly easily. :lol Anyway, so yeah, you can definitely imagine in your happy, horny minds what came (*couchcough* Pun very much intended) after the story ended. :banana

justkazy: Thanks for reading! I did have a great Turkey Day, and I think being able to relax and be away from school helped get the creative juices flowing again. :banana

TemperedCynic: Hey, TC! Hehehe... yeah, I liked the pineapple chickens, too. I was trying to think of something weird, and it just suddenly popped into my mind. I laughed myself silly as I wrote that whole thing. :lol Ooh, and yeah, if tiny Tara had seen smoochies in her dream, that definitely would've gotten her thinking. But I think I'd like to keep any non-G stuff away from the little ones, until they get older. They can have all the smoochies they want later. :D

Aww, and thanks for the nice comments about the naughty scene. It was definitely tough to write, but still a fun challenge. I'm glad you liked it. :banana

-Mandy :banana

Post subject: Re: Family
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:14 am 
Title: Family

Author: Mandy AKA SuperMandy13

E-Mail: SuperMandy_WarriorDM@yahoo.com

Rating: G/PG

Disclaimer: Willow and Tara belong to ME and Joss Whedon, sadly. Don’t sue me!

Notes:

This one was really long and took forever to write, so I’m sorry if it’s not really all that great. The last part especially didn’t turn out how I wanted it to, so it’s not quite as funny as it was in my head. Oh well. :p I really just wanted to finish this one asap, ‘cause I have tons of homework and papers this week, and next week’s finals, so I don’t think I’ll have any time to write until my winter break begins.

Oi, and this story was really difficult, ‘cause of the length and also ‘cause of additional characters used in the story. I’m not used to having to write so much dialogue for so many different people. :eek 3-4 is usually about as much as I can handle, but this one had 6. So, yeah, I hope things didn’t get too confusing.

I still babble too much! On with the story!

Flashback

The early morning chill, not yet dispelled by the gentle rays of the sun, continued to linger in the Rosenberg household as Willow, Tara, and their respective guardians casually puttered around the kitchen together. A large picnic basket sat on the table, slowly being filled with goodies as a cheerful chatter filled the room.

“It’s such a beautiful day today. A picnic is definitely a great idea, Danielle.” Tara’s mother smiled at the elderly woman who was busy dicing up fruits at the sink for a fresh fruit salad.

“Yes, and it’s the perfect time of year, too. Nice and sunny, but not too hot. Once winter comes, though, it’s gonna get pretty soggy here.”

Willow’s face screwed up into an adorable pout. “Ick! Rain’s no fun, ‘cause then it gets all wet and dark and scary. A-and then all the frogs come out and hop around trying to pass their warts on to people!” The tiny redhead shuddered as she thought about the ucky, warty beasts.

Tara restrained her giggles as she affectionately bumped her shoulder against her friend. “Don’t worry, Will, I’ll make sure to keep the frogs away from you.”

The redhead grinned gratefully at the older girl as she playfully bumped back. Sharing goofy grins with each other, they then turned their minds away from icky, warty beasts and concentrated on their task of organizing the juice cartons and snacks inside the picnic basket.

Peering over at her mother, who was sitting at the other side of the kitchen table, Tara examined the stacks of sandwiches that the older woman was preparing. “Ooh, Mama, are you gonna make your special peanut butter and ‘nana sandwiches?”

Before Tara’s mom could answer, Nanna laughed jovially from the other side of the room and flashed the little blonde an amused look. “Oi, kitten, I know you’re getting hungry, but you’re not planning on having me for lunch, are you?”

“Nanna!” The two little girls burst into giggles at the silliness of Willow’s grandmother. “Of course not, Nanna! I’m not a cannonball!”

“Well that’s good! I don’t think it would be much fun to become a sandwich.” The elderly woman winked playfully at the still hysterically giggling girls.

The older Maclay woman chuckled as she affectionately reached over to smooth her daughter’s hair out of her eyes. “Yes, I’m making a stack of peanut butter and banana sandwiches to take with us. And I think you meant ‘cannibal’, sweetie.”

The tiny redhead’s forehead scrunched in confusion as her laughter finally subsided. “What’s a c-can-ni-bal?”

“Though it’s not exactly the kind of thing I’d like to talk about before lunch, a cannibal is someone who eats another of their own species. Like a human eating another human.” Tricia couldn’t help but chuckle at the grossed out look that immediately appeared on the tiny redhead’s face.

“Eww!!! Why would they do that?! Ucky!” Sticking out her tongue, Willow tried to shake the mental image of another person coming up to her and starting to chew on her arm or something.

“I agree. Definitely very ‘ucky’.” A new voice suddenly floated into the room, causing all four occupants of the kitchen to blink in confusion. Turning towards the kitchen doorway, eyes widened as they noticed the source of the intrusion.

Smiling broadly as he casually leaned against the wall, a tall, middle-aged man with slightly receding red hair stood next to a slim, auburn-haired woman with piercing, green eyes. Both wore rumpled, travel-worn business suits, and just behind them a pile of hastily dropped luggage and shoulder bags could be seen scattered over the living room floor.

The woman lifted one eyebrow in amusement as she took in the scene before her. “So... why are we having a discussion about cannibals before lunch?”

Willow’s eyes grew huge at the sight of the couple and she shot out of her chair like a bullet, launching herself at the man as he held out his arms to catch her.

“Mommy! Daddy!” The tiny redhead squealed happily as she was scooped into her father’s strong arms and swung around.

Laughing gaily with his daughter, Ira Rosenberg settled the little girl comfortably in his arms and gave her a gentle squeeze. “Hey, you! How’s my little tree?”

Snuggling happily in her father’s arms, Willow giggled softly at the ‘little tree’ comment as she hugged her arms around the man’s neck. “I missed you, Daddy.” Turning to her mother, who was standing next to them watching the scene with a soft look in her eyes, she held out one arm in the universal ‘I want a hug’ gesture. “Mommy!”

Smiling lovingly, Sheila Rosenberg stepped over and placed a gentle kiss on her daughter’s forehead. “Oh, we missed you so much, sweetheart.”

Sighing contently, Willow closed her eyes as she soaked up the presence of her parents. The faint, floral smell of her mother’s perfume combined with the musky scent of her father’s aftershave soothed her as she reveled in the love they were showering her with.

The other three occupants in the room smiled at the touching scene, remaining silent as they let the family enjoy their reunion.

After a few minutes, Willow giggled as she absently played with the stylish gold pendant that her mother wore around her neck. “So... did you and daddy bring me anything?” She flashed her parents a cheeky grin.

Sheila couldn’t help but chuckle at her daughter, even as she reached up to brush away the few tears that had spilled down her cheeks. “Willow Danielle Rosenberg, you know better than to be so impolite.” At the innocent look she received in response, the older woman could only roll her eyes and tap her daughter on the nose. “You are getting cheekier and cheekier, just like your Nanna... And yes, we did bring you some souvenirs, but!” Sheila had to emphasize the ‘but’ as Willow looked ready to scramble out of her father’s arms and tear through their luggage. “But, you’ll get it later.” The older woman playfully pinched the tiny redhead’s nose as the girl pouted adorably at her.

Remembering that they weren’t the only people in the room, Ira glanced over at the three other occupants who were silently watching the reunion with warm smiles spread across their faces.

Clearing his throat, Ira caught his wife’s eye and gestured over towards the others. Resettling his daughter in his arms, he made his way over to place a kiss on his mother’s cheek. “Hi, Ma. Sorry we just barged in like that.”

Nanna waved off her son’s apology. “It’s quite all right, dear. And it’s your house anyway, so you should be allowed to enter whenever you please. But you should really mind yourself when sneaking up on me.”

Ira smiled teasingly at the older woman. “Why? Do you think I might give your old heart a shock?”

“Noo... but, my self-defense instincts that I’ve been learning from my Aikido class might kick in and you’ll get dumped on your butt.” The elderly woman flashed her son a smug smile as he chuckled good-naturedly.

Quirking an eyebrow in amusement at the interaction between Nanna and Ira, Tricia smiled warmly as she brushed off the long skirt of her dress and stood to greet Willow’s parents. “Hello, Sheila, Ira. It’s great to see you, again. How was the trip?”

Sheila turned and smiled at the older Maclay woman, her voice kind and pleasant as she spoke. “Tricia, it’s so good to see you. The trip was great, but still too far away from home. How have you been?” She took the other woman’s hand in her own and shook it warmly. “I’m sorry we haven’t had much of a chance to see and get to know each other, but Ira and I have been caught up in lectures and papers for forever.”

Tricia shook her head as she patted the other woman’s hand. “It’s quite all right. Hopefully we’ll get to see each other more often in the near future.”

“I would love that. We need to treat you to lunch some time, as a thank you for helping look after Willow.”

“Oh, no thanks are needed. Willow’s a joy to have over and Tara adores her. It’s our pleasure.”

Seeing movement out of the corner of her eye, Sheila glanced down and smiled kindly as she saw the tiny blonde standing behind her mother, trying to remain unnoticed. The auburn-haired woman leaned down to be more at the little girl’s level. “Hello, Tara. It’s nice to see you, too.”

Tara peeked out from behind her mom’s skirt and waved a tiny hand at her friend’s mother. “H-hello, Mrs. Rosenberg.”

Tricia chuckled and gently nudged her daughter forward. “Come on, dear, it’s only Willow’s mom. No need to be shy.”

Sheila crouched down as she smiled warmly at her daughter’s best friend. “Thank you so much for being such a great friend to Willow. She’s been telling me all about your adventures with her and Miss Kitty, and she’s so happy to have you as her best friend.”

Tara blushed and bashfully dropped her gaze down to her feet. “Th-thank you, Mrs. Rosenberg. I like having her as my best friend, too. She’s really cool.”

Sheila chuckled and playfully raised a slim eyebrow at the little blonde. “She hasn’t been too much of a handful to keep out of trouble, has she? I know how much Rosenbergs love to get into mischief.” Sheila glanced over at the three other Rosenbergs in the room who were peeking into the picnic basket and caught in the act of stealing cookies. They each froze and flashed identical, innocent grins at Sheila as they guiltily put the goodies back into the basket.

The tiny blonde giggled as she glanced over at her friend. “Oh, we’ve been really good, Mrs. Rosenberg. Don’t worry.”

“Well okay, then. I’m glad to know she has you to look after her and keep her out of trouble.” Sheila cast an amused glance at Tricia and received an understanding Mom look, both knowing how much mischief their daughters had a knack for finding themselves in.

Straightening back up, Sheila glanced around the kitchen and suddenly noticed the picnic preparations that they had been in the middle of before she and her husband had interrupted. “Anyway, it seems like you all have been busy this morning. What are you up to?”

Willow bounced excitedly, her father having put her down while they were scrounging through the picnic basket. “Ooh, Mommy, we were gonna go on a picnic for lunch! Can we still go? Please?!”

Tara’s mom nodded as she gestured towards the nearly full basket. “We were just going to head to the park for the afternoon. I hope that’s all right with you? And, of course, we can wait for you to unpack and everything so we can all head out together.”

Sheila glanced out the window at the bright, clear sky and smiled. “That’s a wonderful idea. It’s good to get out to enjoy what’s left of this nice California sunshine. And it’s been awhile since we’ve had a nice family outing. Do you need any help with any other preparations?”

“Oh, no, don’t worry. We’ve made enough food to feed a small army. Not even Ira can pack this much into his gut.” Nanna playfully swatted at her son’s stomach.

“Oof! Ma!”

“Anyway, we’re pretty much finished up here. So, whenever you’re ready, we can head on out.”

“Okay, we just need to get changed really quick. We’ll be right down.”

Sitting on the swings, Willow and Tara happily munched on some cookies as they lazily swayed back and forth. The playground was mostly deserted, aside from a couple of kids playing in the sand near the slide, and the girls decided to take advantage of being able to be on the swings for as long as they wanted.

Brushing off the crumbs that had fallen onto the smiling Carebear on her t-shirt, Tara glanced over to where the grown-ups were sitting and chitchatting under a large oak tree. “Today was lotsa fun. Your daddy’s really cool.” Tara grinned, remembering how the older man had chased them around and gave them piggyback rides all afternoon after lunch.

“Yeah! Daddy’s so silly. And Mommy says that I’m just like him!” The redhead grinned happily, proud to be compared to one of her favorite people in the whole world.

Tara chewed on her bottom lip as she studied her friend’s parents. “Hey, Wills... how come your parents aren’t around a lot? I’ve only seen them once or twice, and I’m always at your house.”

“Oh, they have really important jobs that they have to go out and do. They’re... umm... psy-psychics? No, umm... psy-chi-ca-trists... Something like that.” The younger girl scrunched up her forehead as she tried to remember the correct word. “They’re head doctors. They study how people think and try and make people who have trouble thinking all better.”

The tiny blonde’s eyes widened in wonder. “Wow... that’s so cool! That must be a really hard job.”

“Yeah, and so they have to work really really hard. They also teach other grown-ups how to make people better, so they always have lotsa stuff to do. That’s why they travel around a lot.”

“Don’t you miss them a lot?”

A sad look briefly crossed Willow’s face, but was immediately replaced with a smile of pride for her parents. “Yeah, but what they do is important. And I get to talk to them all the time on the phone when they’re away, so it’s okay. And I have Nanna there when I get lonely, too.”

“And me!” A protective gleam flashed in Tara’s eyes as she thought about her best friend ever feeling lonely and sad.

Willow grinned broadly at the older girl. “Of course, you, too!”

Giggling, they continued to idly let their swings sway through the air, enjoying the feeling of the cool air breezing past them.

After sitting quietly for a few minutes, Willow glanced up at the blonde with a questioning look in her eyes. “Tara? I was just wondering... Where’s your daddy? I’ve never seen him before.”

Tara fell silent as she slowed her swing to a stop, the redhead copying her movements as she watched the older girl curiously. The blonde stared at the ground and nervously traced her toe through the sand in agitation. “I dunno... I asked Mama and she said that he went away when I was a baby. She said that he was scared, so he left and went far away.” Tara dipped her head down lower so that her hair slid over to cover her eyes. “I... I g-guess he just d-didn’t want me and Mama... He didn’t w-want to be my Papa.”

Willow frowned and reached over to take Tara’s hand in hers. Twining their fingers together, the redhead gave the hand in hers a comforting squeeze. “Well, then he’s a poopie-head!” Tara glanced up in shock at the redhead’s cursing. “Even grown-ups can be dummies, too, and your daddy was being a huge, king of the dummies when he ran away! ‘Cause you and your Mama are two of the nicest and coolest people in the world! Anybody who doesn’t see that should immediately be labeled a big poopie-head!”

Tara couldn’t help but giggle at the redhead’s use of the word ‘poopie-head’ and glanced up through her hair into adoring green eyes. “Thanks, Willow. But I’m not so sad anymore that I don’t have a Papa. ‘Cause I know I have Mama, and you and Nanna, and your Mommy and Daddy. Me and Miss Kitty aren’t so l-lonely anymore.”

Willow grinned and nodded her head firmly. “We’re family. When we’re feeling lonely and sad, we have each other to run to to make things all better.”

“Always, right?”

“Right!”

As they smiled at each other and hooked pinkies in a pinky-promise, Nanna’s voice suddenly called out to them from where the grown-ups were packing everything away, “Come on, girls! Time to head back before it gets dark.”

Hopping off their swings, they both giggled as they held each other’s hands and dashed over to where Nanna was waiting for them.

Nanna smiled as she held out a couple of warm jackets for the girls to take. “It’s getting a bit nippy, kittens, so you better get bundled up.”

As soon as everything was packed away and everyone was warm and toasty in their jackets, the group slowly walked towards their cars to head back to the Rosenberg home for tea and cookies.

Nanna smiled at the two girls and squeezed their hands in hers as they strolled through the park. Glancing up at the other adults, she thought out loud, “Say, Thanksgiving’s coming up pretty soon. We should all plan something together.”

Present

A slender hand reached over to the table to snatch up a piece of celery, only to drop it with a yelp as a spoon whapped it. “Ow! Tara!” Willow whined pitifully as she pouted at her girlfriend.

The blonde snickered as she took the redhead’s hand in hers and gently placed a kiss over the reddening spot. “Sorry, sweetie. Nanna’s orders. No sampling before dinner.”

Willow huffed as she went back to her task of mixing up the salad dressing. “I thought the perks of being the dinner helpers were that we’d get to try the food as we make it...”

Just as she spoke, Willow’s grandmother walked into the kitchen, chuckling. “Sorry, kitten, but you’ll just have to wait for dinnertime like everyone else.” Nanna playfully winked at her granddaughter as she peeked into the oven. “And this bird’s just about done, so I’m sure a half an hour more won’t kill you.”

Willow simply huffed again in response and sulked as she continued to work. Tara couldn’t help but giggle at her love’s grumpiness, and she leaned over to drop a kiss on the redhead’s cheek. “You’re so cute when you’re being a grump,” she whispered teasingly into the other girl’s ear.

A shiver ran down Willow’s spine as she felt the blonde’s lips brush against her ear. A grin twitched at the corner of the redhead’s mouth as she flashed her girlfriend a sexy look, and she immediately resumed her work with increased enthusiasm.

Just as the three women began to put the finishing touches on the other dishes besides the turkey, Ira casually sauntered into the kitchen and smiled as he breathed in the delicious smells of the cooking food. “How are three of my favorite girls doing? Wow, things smell great in here.” The redheaded man leaned over to grab a piece of potato, only to have his hand slapped away by Nanna. “Ow! Ma!” The older man whined in exactly the same tone as his daughter, causing Tara and Nanna to burst into a fit of amused giggles.

Willow and her father glanced at each other in befuddlement. “What?!”

Nanna laughed as she patted her son on the arm. “Oh, it’s nothing, dear. And dinner’s almost ready, so keep your paws off ‘till then!”

Ira huffed and stubbornly folded his arms over his chest. “But I helped drag that huge bird, as well as all the other food stuff, over here. Doesn’t that entitle me to anything?”

Willow just shook her head at her father. “Don’t even try, Dad. They’re not gonna budge.”

The older man just shrugged and shared a sympathetic look with his daughter. “Well, it was worth a shot.”

A voice coming from the front of the house suddenly called out, “Ira! We need your help carrying this stuff!”

Sighing, the older man trudged out of the kitchen with a weary look on his face. “Why have I been relegated to being the pack mule of the family..?”

The women simply giggled at the silliness of Willow’s father as they watched him walk out of the room. A few minutes later, he walked back in with a large box in his arms, followed by Tricia and Sheila. The redheaded man grinned as he peeked into the box of goodies. “Looks like the Mom brigade baked up a storm, again.”

Sheila chuckled and lightly whapped her husband on the shoulder. “Put it down before you all drool over it, Ira.”

Tricia giggled and smiled contently at the crowded kitchen. “Looks like we’re all here. Is everything almost done?”

Nanna peeked into the oven, again, and grinned as she pulled down the door all the way. “Yep, all set. How ‘bout you guys set up everything while I finish up with this monster?”

Everybody nodded and went about the familiar tasks of setting up the Rosenberg dining room for their family dinner, all of them looking forward to yet another food-filled ‘Turkey Day’.

Ira unbuttoned his pants button as he leaned back on the couch, an empty plate that had formerly contained a second helping of pumpkin pie sitting beside him. “Ohh... I’m stuffed!”

Sheila lightly whapped her husband on the stomach, chuckling as he winced painfully at the pressure on his overfilled stomach. “I think you reached beyond stuffed a long time ago, honey.”

Nanna snorted from her place on her armchair as she took a sip from her wineglass. “I think you set new glutton levels, Ira.”

The man simply shrugged as he placed an arm around his wife. “What can I say, Ma? You’re just too good a cook. How can I resist?” He flashed a cheeky grin at his mother and she simply rolled her eyes at him.

“The food really was delicious, Danielle. You definitely outdid yourself this year.” Tricia entered the room and sat on a nearby chair as she passed around a newly opened bottle of wine.

As her girlfriend took the wine bottle and refilled their glasses, Tara snuggled contently against the redhead’s shoulder and patted her tummy. “Yeah, Nanna, everything was great. And I look forward to the week full of leftovers.” She giggled as she felt her love’s body rumble in laughter beside her. Smiling, the blonde stretched languidly, feeling very much like a content cat as she luxuriated in the sensations of being full, happy, and comfortable.

“Well, I had some great helpers. So, this year, I’m thankful for my wonderful granddaughters who I used as my slaves on this fine day of giving thanks.” Nanna raised her glass in salute to the giggling girls as she winked playfully at them.

Chuckling, Ira rubbed his belly as he said, “I’m thankful for having that extra notch on my belt to move to, ‘cause my belly’s so full.”

Sheila rolled her eyes and flashed her husband a wry look. “Well, I’m thankful for Slim Fast, because that’s all we’re going to be drinking if we can’t fit into our clothes tomorrow.” At the disgusted look she received, the auburn-haired woman could only laugh and teasingly pat him on the stomach.

Willow lounged lazily against her girlfriend as she felt the drowsiness from all the food she ate begin to set in. “Mmm... I’m thankful for a wonderful girlfriend who’ll rub my tummy if it gets all achey.”

“Well, then I’m thankful for being the happy, belly ache reliever.” Tara chuckled as she leaned over to kiss her cute redhead.

Glancing over at her mom, who had been quietly watching the other people in the room with a happy, amused look in her eyes, Tara tilted her head to the side as she curiously asked the older woman, “What are you thankful for, Mama?”

“Me? Hmmm...” Tricia flashed Sheila a devilish grin and received a subtle nod as she pretended to be lost in thought. “Well... you know what I’d be really thankful for?”

“What?”

“Grandchildren.”

Both Willow and Tara nearly sprayed their mouthfuls of wine across the living room. “What?!?”

“Oh, Tricia, you shouldn’t be so hasty.” The two girls sighed in relief at Sheila’s intervention, but were nearly sent into another series of coughing fits as she then added, “They have to get married first, of course.”

“Oh yes! Oh, we must start planning right away! We can’t let our little girls go without the best, most elaborate wedding ever.”

“Can’t you just imagine? A beautiful white wedding filled with lace and roses?”

“Oh, that sounds so lovely!”

As the two women chatted lively about wedding plans, Willow and Tara looked at each other in horror and bafflement as their mothers seemed intent on planning their future for them. “W-wedding?”

As Ira and Nanna broke out into hilarious laughter at the girls’ shell-shocked expressions, Willow immediately launched into a wild babblefest as she flew into a nervous panic. Sheila and Tricia had to fight the laughter ready to burst out of their chests, as Tara had to cover the redhead’s mouth to remind her that oxygen is good and necessary.

As they grinned at each other with looks of mischievous satisfaction, both moms thought to themselves that they were most thankful, of course, for their two adorable daughters who were just too easy to tease.

Additional notes: I hope that my explanation for Willow’s parents and Tara’s dad was okay. I dunno if any of you have been wondering about that, but I have been, so I decided I wanted to write an answer for myself. Sometimes, it’s really good to be the author of the story. :lol

Btw, the end teasing part was gonna have a huge Willow-babble written in, that I narrated to myself and nearly turned blue from lack of oxygen. My rambling skills can’t compare to the queen babbler’s ones. :lol I wish I could’ve put it in, but I was having flow issues, so I took it out. Oh well. :p

Oh, and the whole shock about the wedding plans and stuff wasn't about W&T not wanting to get married, of course. It's just... wouldn't it be really weird to have all the romantic hallmarks in your relationship planned out by your parents? Eww...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:42 am 
Hehe..I loved it..you did just fine hon, I really loved it, so wonderful :heart Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:55 am 
This is EXTRA CUTE!!

I love it!

well I'M THANKFUL FOR YOUR UPDATES!!

This big family you depicted is amazing!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:13 am 
This update was great.

I love the dynamics between the family members. The mischief gene in the Rosenberg family doesn't seem to skip a generation. Ira is just as cheeky as Nanna and Willow are. And Sheila certainly brings her own sneakiness to the mix.

Quote:
“Oh, Tricia, you shouldn’t be so hasty.” The two girls sighed in relief at Sheila’s intervention, but were nearly sent into another series of coughing fits as she then added, “They have to get married first, of course.”

And Tara's dad - poopie-head indeed.

--------------------------

Tinna Karen

-tölvunörd í fyrsta ættlið

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:57 am 
Another great update! I actually like Sheila and Ira in your story - that is a feat in and of itself :D I also like how W/T can be totally open. And grandchildren :lol That was fantastic.

:banana shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:27 pm 
That was awesome. I love seeing them being together with their family and being so happy.

lol, so funny, Tara putting her hand over Willow's mouth to get her to stop babbling and take in some air.

________
"Boogers are true."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:01 am 
We don't have Thanksgiving (Was it Thanksgiving Day?) over here,but we give thanks for having Willow and Tara in our lives...

Great additional to the story of their journey together-well done Mandy.

Read Emily and Lucy's FanFic at Wearing the Black.

vive,valeque.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:07 pm 
:dance :dance :dance :dance

he.he.he. That was great. Keep up th great writing.:wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:23 am 
A freind of mine recommended this fic to me and I have spent an enjoyable few hours reading the whole thing. I really love the young Willow and Tara, but I also like them older and it is nice to read all the happy moments that they are sharing together. Thanks for this story it is great :)

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:33 am 
WOW!!! WAHOO!!! AWESOME!!! Okay, breathe, breathe, heehee. Just finished reading this fic and I love it. It's is so cute, silly, soft, warm... I could go on and on. I love your choice of aspects to write about our favorite two characters. Definitely the first time I have seen this.... I think. I have read some many fics, BUT, I know that this is one of them that I will definitely bookmark!!! Great work, job, story, well just all of it. Hope to see an update soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

Post subject: wow..
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:44 pm 
this is the first time ive ever read a story like this and let me tell you.. its just.. incredible.. i was gunna comment on the evil perfect boyfriend thing but this computer was being all cruddy. i absolutely despise that game. i had to play it when i was in 7th grade. it was utterly horrible. i just kinda was like.. well it would have to be her body her eyes and her hair. it was priceless.. the looks on those girls faces was.. kodak-worthy :devilish

im very much in love with this fic. its truely amazing. keep up the good work. update soon? :heart :heart :heart

lots of love,

BindingWiccan:blush

Post subject: wow..
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:35 am 
I just stumbled upon this fic tonight, and I have to say I'm impressed. You write about our girls with such warmth and compassion, and your subtle but vivid imagery and description really add to the piece!

I'm a writer, but I've never written a stroke of fic - this makes me want to try.

Well done!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next