The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Family
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:12 am 
Bleh, I'm in the middle of finals week, but I just couldn't stay away from you guys. So, I've been letting myself procrastinate. Oh well. :p

Okay, update's gonna be up soon if I can iron out all the last details. It took a really really long time getting this one all done, 'cause I've been in a weird writing mood. My grammar's been all kaput and things just weren't flowing. Let's all hope I can get most of it straightened out. :pray

Oh, and I must thank all of you for your wonderful feedback. It's really helped keep me going as I've been all all like this lately :letter

sam darls: Hey, Sammi! Thanks, once again, for your lovely comments. I was really worried about the quality of this last one. :banana

Arwen276: I'm really glad you liked the update. Though writing all the people in the family was really hard, it was definitely worth it. I think Willow and Tara deserve a big, loving family that totally supports them, so it was my pleasure to give it to them. :banana

tinnakaren: Hey, there! Yep, you definitely gotta watch those Rosenbergs. :lol But Sheila and the Maclay women definitely have enough of their own spunk to keep them from getting into too much trouble. :D :banana

shuyaku: I'm glad you liked Willow's parents in this story. I had toyed with the idea of making them really mean and icky, but I think I definitely prefer writing them as loving and nice. :banana

BytrSuite: I'm glad you liked the update! Seeing Willow and Tara happy and loved fills me with warm, fuzzy goodness, so I definitely try and write it like that as much as possible. :D :banana

Emily First: Thank you so much for your kind message. And hey, I think we should declare a day of thanks for Willow and Tara goodness. That would be a great holiday to get out of school for. :lol :banana

blue eyes: Hey, thanks for reading, and I love the cute dancing stick men! That's so cool! :dance :dance

Puff: Wow, people are recommending my little stories? Cool. :D Thank you so much for reading and leaving me such a wonderful message. I'm glad you're enjoying the fun Willow and Tara cuteness. :banana

TaraBaby77: Thank you so much for your cute message! Your enthusiasm about my dinky little stories even makes me excited about 'em. :lol I'm really glad you're enjoying reading about my version of little Willow and Tara. It's been a joy to write, because I feel like I get to watch them grow up and grow in love with each other. It fills me with lotsa warm fuzzies. :D So, thanks for your message, and here's a dancing banana guy! :banana

bindingwiccan: Thank you so much for reading and for your wonderful message. I'm really glad you're enjoying the cuteness that is tiny Willow and Tara. Wow, and I must definitely applaud you for your guts and strength to be able to play the evil 'perfect boyfriend' game and stand up and list other girls. Wow... I would never be able to do that. You rock! :peace :banana

Moon to the Tide: Thank you so much for your kind message. It's been a joy to write this little fic, and it's so rewarding to know that people read and enjoy it. If you're thinking about writing a fic, you really should, because it's a lot of fun. And especially here on this board, 'cause the Kittens are so great and are always so encouraging. :banana

Love you all! :love

-Mandy

Post subject: Re: Growing Pains
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:24 am 
Title: Growing Together, Part 2: Growing Pains

Author: Mandy AKA SuperMandy13

E-Mail: SuperMandy_WarriorDM@yahoo.com

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: Willow and Tara belong to ME and Joss Whedon, sadly. Don’t sue me!

Notes:

Yay for another update to the ‘Growing Together’ chapters! For those who have no idea what’s going on, go and check out the first part of ‘Growing Together’ and read the chapter notes.

This idea has been swimming around my brain a lot, and I really hope I did it justice. It didn’t quite turn out exactly as I had planned, but I’m hoping it still gives off the same mood as I had wanted. I dunno, ‘cause I’ve been having a lot of trouble with grammar and flow lately. Maybe I should stop being stubborn and go and find a beta reader or something... :stink

So, yeah, I hope it turned out alright. I've read through it so many times, already, that it's hard for me to tell. Aiyah... :stink

--------------------------------------------

Flashback – 6th grade

“Good morning!” Willow grinned happily as she bounced into the cozy Maclay household and walked over to the kitchen to greet her friend’s mother.

Tricia glanced over at the redhead leaning against the kitchen doorway and gestured with her spatula for the teenager to enter the room. “Sit down, Willow. Tara’s already up and should down in a few minutes.”

The redhead nodded and slung her backpack onto the floor as she took a seat at the kitchen table. Glancing over at what the older woman was making, Willow rubbed her hands in glee as she eyed the food sizzling on the stove. “Ooh, omelets? Yum! May I have extra cheese on mine, pleeease, Mrs. Maclay?” The younger girl practically bounced in her seat as she turned on her best pleading, puppy dog eyes.

Tricia chuckled at the cheerful redhead as she added a large pile of cheese into the pan. “Of course, dear. And for the thousandth time, it’s Tricia. Call me Tricia. Being called Mrs. Maclay makes me feel like my mom, and that just makes me feel old.”

Willow waggled her eyebrows as she smiled cheekily at her best friend’s mom. “Well, you are a mom and you are kinda old, so...” The girl yelped as the older woman tossed a towel at her and mock-glared in her direction.

“You were so cute and polite when you were younger. What happened?” Tricia rolled her eyes as she laughed good-naturedly with the girl. Flipping the finished omelet onto a plate, she walked over and unceremoniously dumped it in front of the teenager. “Here, keep that smart mouth of yours occupied.”

The redhead stuck her tongue out at the older woman in reply, before digging into her omelet with gusto. “Mmm! Shish is grea’!”

“Hey! Don’t talk with your mouth full!” The blonde woman put her hands on her hips as she admonished the girl in a very mom-like way.

Willow simply rolled her eyes as she quickly swallowed the food in her mouth. “Yes, Mrs. Maclay...” Glancing over at the kitchen doorway, the redhead’s brow furrowed as she wondered about her friend’s continued absence. “When’s Tara gonna be ready? It’s getting kinda late.”

Tricia glanced at the doorway and frowned slightly. “She was pretty much ready when I had last left her...” Maybe she just needs a few more minutes to adjust..?

“Should I go and see what’s up?” The teenager wiped her hands with a napkin as she gave her friend’s mother a questioning look.

“No no... She might just be feeling a little nervous, today...”

Before Tricia could elaborate, the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs interrupted their conversation. As they turned towards the doorway, they both watched as Tara quietly entered the kitchen and sat down at the table, her head bowed down slightly with her hair covering her eyes. Willow and Tricia worriedly glanced at each other as they studied the blonde’s tense form.

“Umm... hey, Tara.” Willow ducked her head down to try and meet her friend’s gaze, but couldn’t catch the other girl’s eye.

“Sweetie? Are you feeling okay?” Tricia walked over and gently rubbed her daughter’s back as she placed the girl’s breakfast in front of her.

Tara only nodded and slowly picked up a fork to poke at her food with, her face still obscured from view as she kept her gaze downwards.

Willow nervously fiddled with her glass of orange juice as she watched her friend, silently pleading in her mind for the blonde to look up at her. What’s wrong? She only gets like this when she’s scared or embarrassed... W-what’s going on? The redhead cast another look towards Tricia, and the older woman only slowly shook her head in response.

Clearing her throat, Willow went back to eating her breakfast, but kept furtively glancing back at her friend. “Well... umm... we have that math quiz today, huh? Are you ready to go and show our knowledge on volume and area and-and all that other good math stuff? ‘Cause we studied really hard and I know you had it aced yesterday, ‘cause you were smokin’ through all the questions I made up. Even when I made up a really hard one that I had to get your mom to check and everything! Oh, and hey, music class today! We get to try the flute, and I’m really excited ‘cause I somehow feel a weird kinship with the flute... which sounds weird, but didn’t sound weird in my head. But everything sounds normal in my head ‘cause my head’s so weird anyway, and...”

Tara finally glanced up in the middle of her best friend’s babble, a lopsided smile pushing at the corners of her lips as she giggled at the redhead. “Breathe, Wills. You’re gonna pass out from the lack of oxygen from one of your mega-babbles one day.”

Willow giggled, the nervous rumbles in her belly soothing out at seeing her friend’s smile. “Well, all the babbling has been great practice for holding my breath and stuff. Nanna says I probably have extra-strength lungs, now! Great for skills like swimming and all that.” The redhead’s eyes suddenly lit up. “Oh hey! Are we still up for swimming this week? Nanna said she could take us over to the pool at the community center.”

At the mention of swimming, the blonde’s gaze immediately became pensive again and her eyes dropped back down to her plate. Her voice softened to a whisper, as she responded, “I-I’m not sure... I d-don’t think I-I’ll be able to g-go this w-week...”

The redhead immediately became concerned at her friend’s sudden shift in mood, and the rumbles in her belly roared back again. “Oh, okay... That’s alright, we can go later. Besides, I’m thinking about getting a new game that just came out, so maybe we can try that? Okay?”

The blonde nodded her head and briefly glanced up to meet Willow’s gaze, her eyes showing relief at her friend’s lack of pushing.

Tricia gently intruded in on their conversation as she cleared her throat to get their attention. “You should get going soon, girls. You don’t want to be late.”

Looking at the clock on the wall, both girls nodded and quietly cleaned up their dishes before gathering their things to head out. After waving goodbye to Tara’s mom, they both quietly set off down the familiar path towards their school.

Both girls walked in silence, lost in their own respective thoughts. Tara kept her eyes focused on her feet as she walked, and her hair, once again, curtained over her face to hide her expression.

Willow glanced over at her silent friend, curiosity filling her at the blonde’s strange mood. “Umm... Tara? Are you sure you’re okay?”

Tara only nodded and kept walking, her body language tensing at the innocently asked question.

Immediately backing off, the redhead bit her bottom lip to keep herself from pushing her friend to answer. What the heck’s going on?? Did something happen? Did I do something? I don’t think I did anything... Oh, man, what if I did something to hurt her feelings and I just don’t know, ‘cause I’m a dumb-dumb, and she’s walking beside me in pain ‘cause I’m too much of a dork to know that I hurt her?!

Panicking, Willow thought back to the past few days and scanned her memories for anything that she might have said or done to have caused her friend’s distress. ...well, I didn’t get to see her on Saturday, so I couldn’t have done anything then. And yesterday, everything seemed normal. We just hung out at her house and did our homework and studied. We also played a little bit of Scrabble, but she’s the one who won... Hmmm... Nothing bad happened, and I don’t think I said or did anything bad... at least, I hope not. And she acted like she always does...

Hmm... so, if it’s not my fault... well, she maybe she’s really nervous about something we’re doing today? Thinking about the day ahead, Willow weighed out the ‘freak out potential’ for each upcoming event. Well, we’re both ready for the math test, so that can’t be it. And she’s never like this, even if she thinks she’s not ready. Umm... we have music class, but we both really like it, even though we sometimes have to play in front of the class. And she’s really good, anyway, so she never gets too embarrassed. Ermm... what else? Oh, it’s Monday, so we have P.E. this morning, too. Bleh... Willow grimaced slightly. Well, that’s not all that fun, but it’s definitely nothing horrible...

Frowning, the redhead, again, turned to study her agitated friend. She watched as the other girl reached up to scratch absently at her shoulders. So, what’s wrong? I don’t get it...

Sighing, Willow shook her head and brushed off her thoughts. Hey, what the heck am I doing?! Friend in pain here! Hello, Earth to Willow-brain! You ain’t helping by not doing anything! Mentally knocking herself on the noggin, Willow slid closer to her friend and gingerly reached one hand over to lace her fingers with the blonde’s. Tara glanced up, startled, but relaxed at the comforting grip the redhead had on her hand. Gently squeezing the hand in her own, the tension in the older girl’s features softened as she gave the redhead a small, lopsided smile.

Grinning back at her friend, Willow silently congratulated herself. Good job, self! You got her to smile! She’ll tell you what’s up later, so just concentrate on bringing more Tara-smiles onto her pretty face.

The rest of the short walk to the school was more comfortable as the tension eased, and they both relaxed into the rhythm of the day. Arriving at the school, they walked into their classroom several minutes before the first warning bell rung, and stashed their belongings at their desks. Politely greeting their homeroom teacher, the elderly woman then gently reminded them that they had to head outside for P.E. first thing that morning.

Grumbling to each other, they both grabbed the towels they kept in their desks and headed out to the large grassy field that the instructor used as the exercise grounds.

As soon as the final morning bell had rung, the P.E. coach quickly coaxed the apathetic students to stand in neat rows for roll call, before leading the class through a series of stretching and warm-up exercises. After prodding the groaning group into completing a lazy lap around the schoolyard, the coach then set up several rows of orange cones along the field and divided the class into different groups, handing out soccer balls to each row.

Demonstrating how to dribble the ball around the cones, the coach then blew his whistle and stood off to the side to watch the students as they grudgingly went along with the exercise. Being positioned at the head of their row, Tara took the ball and hesitantly dribbled it around the cones in front of their line.

As Willow watched her friend go through the exercise, she couldn’t help but overhear the gaggle of annoying girls chattering irritatingly behind her.

“Oh, look at T-T-Tara go! Who wants to bet she’s gonna trip over one of the cones and fall flat on her face?”

“Duh! Oh, hey, check out who seems to have their training bra! Looks like little, goody-two-shoes Tara Maclay is growing up.”

“Like, she doesn’t need to grow much more. The extra weight will only go to those thunder thighs of hers.”

“Oh, god, I know! That girl needs to, like, lay off the sweets or something.”

Willow’s eyes narrowed as the girls’ words echoed through her head. How dare they talk about Tara like that! Who the hell do they think they are?! Why don’t they just... wait, training bra? I don’t see... The redhead squinted as she gazed after her friend. She could just barely make out the outline of something going across the blonde’s t-shirt. Oh, wait... is that it? Why didn’t she... Willow’s thoughts swirled erratically through her brain as she watched Tara running back towards the group.

“Oh, here comes ‘Bra Girl’. Probably thinking that breasts will actually distract people from her ugly clothes...”

The group of annoying teenagers continued to rattle on behind her, not even noticing the anger radiating off of the redhead standing in front of them. Gritting her teeth in annoyance, Willow was about to turn around to tell the girls to shut up, when she heard the teacher shout at her, “Rosenberg! Get going before I mark you down!”

Growling a little under her breath, Willow ran after the soccer ball as it slipped past her while she was turning around to glare at the oblivious group of girls. Tara gave her an odd look as she passed by, but the redhead could only smile weakly and shrug as she awkwardly kicked the ball towards the cones.

Messily weaving around the orange obstacles, Willow briefly glanced up as she turned to run back, and saw that the ringleader of the annoying clique of girls had approached the her best friend with a smug smile on her face. The rest of the girls giggled behind her as she spoke to the shy blonde, whose face seemed to be getting brighter and brighter red with each passing second.

And just as Tara turned to walk away from the taunting group of teenagers, to flee to where she had placed her towel, the girl reached up and pinched at the material in the middle of the blonde’s back, pulling back and letting go with a loud snap. Tara’s whole body flinched and she whirled around, her face twisting in pain and panic as she reflexively reached one arm up to her back.

As all the girls in the clique burst into laughter, all Willow could see were the tears starting to fill her friend’s horror-stricken eyes. Time seemed to slow down as the redhead’s vision suddenly clouded over in a red haze of anger, and as she neared the group, her once awkward movements were now focused and confident as she sprinted back towards the row of girls.

Without even knowing how, the soccer ball that she had been idly kicking around the orange cones suddenly shot forward, barreling straight towards the group. All laughter stopped as the ball slammed directly into the stomach of the clique’s ringleader, and the teenager immediately doubled over and dropped to the ground, a barely audible wheeze whistling out from between her lips.

The entire class froze as the teenager fell to the ground, and Willow hurried over to the girl’s side, an expression of fake concern pasted to her face as she knelt beside the gasping girl. “Oh, I’m terribly sorry! I really didn’t mean to do that. Here, let me help you up!” With the worried look still glued onto her face by sheer willpower, Willow casually helped the other teenager sit up.

Coughing and slowly taking in a few raspy breaths, the snotty teenager turned to rip into the redhead. But as she opened her mouth to snarl at the other girl, her voice was immediately caught in her throat as she found cold, green eyes piercing into her watering, pained ones.

“If you ever hurt her, again, I will make you regret it.” Willow spoke in a low tone under her breath, the menace in her voice unmistakable.

The girl could only stare in shock at the redhead, fear filling her at the chilling look in the eyes of girl who was normally so passive and gentle. The now subdued teenager nodded, and Willow looked up as the coach quickly made his way to their side to tend to the girl. “Mr. Daniels, can I have a hall pass to go to the restroom please?”

The teacher nodded absently as he worried over the still stunned girl, thoughts of potential lawsuits running through his head as absently handed Willow a hall pass. The redhead quickly claimed it before the teacher could change his mind, and headed over to her best friend to gently take the other girl’s hand and tug her away from the class. “Let’s go. They won’t miss us.”

Tara, who had been watching the scene with a shocked expression on her face, simply nodded dazedly as she wrapped her free arm around her midriff. The redhead quickly led them through the school and to the girl’s bathroom, grateful to find it empty.

Leading the blonde over to the sink, Willow gave her friend’s hand a gentle squeeze as she used her other hand to gently tilt the other girl’s chin up so their eyes could meet. “Hey...”

Tara bit her lip as she gazed into her friend’s warm green eyes. “H-hey.” The blonde’s voice was raspy as she struggled to contain the hurt and embarrassment still settled painfully in the pit of her stomach.

Willow stepped forward and wrapped her arms around her best friend in a comforting hug, affectionately resting her forehead against the other girl’s as she looked into misty blue eyes. “It’s okay. I’ve got you.”

The blonde gratefully accepted the comfort offered to her, and leaned into her friend’s embrace. Blinking back a few tears, Tara sighed as she mentally berated herself for not being able to keep her emotions in check. “I-I’m sorry...”

“No no... Don’t be sorry. It’s okay. Those girls were stupid. Don’t listen to whatever they said.” Pausing for a moment, Willow then pulled back a little to give her friend a questioning look. “Are you okay? What happened? What did she do to you?”

“Oh, umm...” Tara tried to duck her head back down again, but Willow gently cupped her face to raise her eyes back up.

“Hey, it’s me. No need to be embarrassed. Heck, you’ve seen me run around in my underwear, covered in blue paint, as I tried to become like a Smurf. Nothing will ever top that.” The redhead grinned crookedly at the other girl, trying to bring a smile to the blonde’s face.

Tara giggled softly as she remembered that particular incident. “Oh yeah, your parents sure got mad when they came back and found your bed covered in blue, Willow-shaped stains.”

They laughed together at the memory, before Tara nervously bit her bottom lip. “The girls were, umm... they made comments about... umm... m-my...”

“Your what?”

“My b-b-bra. They could s-see it th-through my shirt, and they w-were making fun of it and me. And th-then she s-snapped my b-b-bra st-strap.” Tara’s face flushed a deep red as she made her confession, and she stepped back to fold her arms across her torso in a protective gesture.

“She did what?!? Oh, I should have aimed for her face...” Willow’s hands clenched in anger as her protective instincts flared up once again. Images of just how much pain she wanted to inflict on those girls flitted through her mind.

“Y-you did that on p-purpose?” Tara’s eyebrows raised as she gazed curiously at her friend.

The redhead’s eyes widened as a guilty look flashed over her face. “Oh, well... No! I mean... well, yeah, sorta. But... Well, it just kinda happened really fast. I remember being really mad and then the ball just kinda flew towards her. But I guess the teacher didn’t think I did it on purpose since I could never ever kick like that on purpose. I can barely make it around the cones...” Willow babbled nervously as she tried to gauge her friend’s expression.

Tara gave her friend a small smile as she wrapped her arms back around the redhead. “Thank you for protecting me. Y-you shouldn’t really hurt people... even when they kinda deserve it.... but, thank you for defending me.”

Willow smiled against her friend’s hair as she sighed in relief. “Well, you can’t always be my protector against the frogs and all the other scary things. I wanna be there to protect you, too.”

“It feels good to have a knight in shining armor...”

“Well, you’ve got one Willow in shiny t-shirts... I hope that’ll do.”

Suddenly remembering why they were there, Willow blushed slightly as she pulled back and gestured towards her friend’s chest. “Soo... when did you start wearing a bra?”

Tara flushed bright red as she again folded her arms over her torso in embarrassment. “W-well, Mama took me to the s-store on Saturday when you and N-Nanna went to the Computer Faire. S-so, she said that we n-needed to get me a couple training b-b-bras...”

“Oh... so, you’re just trying them today? They look...” Willow’s gaze shifted down to her friend’s chest, and a huge flush immediately filled her face as she realized where she was staring at. Averting her eyes, the redhead giggled nervously, “Umm... looks good! I can’t really tell, actually.”

“Y-yeah...” The blonde nervously reached up to scratch at the still unfamiliar feel of the bra straps rubbing against her skin.

Even though she could feel the blood rapidly flowing to her face, Willow paused and ran her eyes over the length of her friend, taking a good long look at the other girl’s body. She does look different. I hadn’t really noticed before... Her face used to be fuller, but now it seems to have gone... Willow swallowed nervously as she examined the curves beginning to become more defined around her friend’s waist and chest. Wow...

Clearing her throat, Willow forced her eyes away from the blonde’s figure as she tried to break the tension building in the room. “So, you’re starting to go through umm... puberty, now? Like in the videos we watched last year during sex ed.”

Tara’s gaze had dropped back to the ground, her face beet red as she fidgeted self-consciously. “Yeah...” Her voice was hesitant as she spoke. “I-I already st-started my umm... y’know...”

“Period?”

“Y-yeah...”

“Oh! So, that’s why you don’t think you can go swimming...”

Tara slowly nodded her head, her hair sliding in front of her face to try and hide her embarrassment.

“Well, like I said, that’s okay. What you’re going through is perfectly natural,” Willow quoted from her 5th grade teacher as she kept her eyes glued to anything but the blonde’s body. I wonder how much has changed... The curiosity about the changes in her friend’s body was warring with her body conscious, embarrassed side. “And, hey, I’m gonna have to go through it, too. Probably a year or two after you, but I’ll still have to. A-and, you can give me tips and stuff.”

Tara nodded, her face still self-consciously averted.

Reading the distress practically screaming from her friend’s body language, Willow finally got a hold on her chaotic emotions and took the blonde’s hands in hers, ducking her head to look into the other girl’s eyes. “And hey, you’re already pretty, so you’re just gonna get even prettier as you grow up. Those stupid idiots are just jealous ‘cause they’re not as beautiful as you are.”

Tara blinked bashfully as she tilted her head to give her friend a curious look. “Y-you really think I’m p-pretty?”

Willow smiled warmly. “Of course! Beautiful, even! And unlike those ditzes, you’ve also got a beautiful heart. So, never ever let anyone convince you otherwise.”

An attractive pink flush filled Tara’s cheeks at the compliments, and Willow couldn’t help but stare, captivated by her friend’s beauty. Blue and green eyes remained locked on each other for a long moment, before both girls forced themselves to look away, puzzled as to why their hearts were beating so fast.

Blinking at hearing the school bell ring, signaling that they needed to get to their next class, Willow glanced back at her friend. “We should get back, soon. Are you ready? How’s your, umm... bra?”

“Oh, umm... w-well, the clasp unsnapped when she p-pulled at it. So, it’s kinda umm... n-not hooked on anymore.”

“Oh! Okay, well, that must not be very comfortable. So, umm... can you... re-hook it?”

Tara fidgeted and reached one arm up to rub at where the bra strap was rubbing into her shoulder. “Y-yeah, but I... well, Mama h-helped me w-with it. So, I d-dunno if I can... by myself...”

“Oh! Umm... well... maybe I-I can help?”

Both girls simultaneously glanced down at the blonde’s chest, then looked at each other, then bashfully looked away.

Willow swallowed as she tried to calm her erratic heartbeat. Oh boy... this is gonna be... interesting.

Additional notes: Ah, yeah, the memories of puberty. Nothing like being one of the first people to sprout up... I definitely feel Tara’s pain. :p

Btw, I'm not trying to say that most teenaged girls are all mean and bitchy. Lotsa girls are really nice, but I just happen to be focusing on the mean ones, 'cause it really does hurt when other girls make fun of you at that age. I really didn't give a damn what most guys said, but if I girl made fun of me, then it smarted for days. So, don't think I'm saying all girls are bullies. I love girls! Girls rock! :lol

Post subject: so sweet!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:03 am 

That was a great trip down memory lane.

Of course being amongst the last who "sprouted up" I don't really relate to Tara's embarassment. More like Willow.

It's so cute! They're starting to feel stuff they can't explain and awkwardness is ensuing now... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!

~Arwen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:09 am 
Aww..now that was adorable. I loved the way that Willow stuck up for Tara..it was really sweet. Love sammi xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:14 am 
I woke up this morning (well, ok, noon) and found a growing together update - can I just say 'yay' and have that represent how incredibly excited I was (I've still kind of just woken up so yay is the extent of my vocabulary just now - except for zzz and occasional ugh and yeah, I'm still sleepy)

*sigh* This is just wonderful Mandy - I'm having so much fun reading this series, especially the growing together parts - because it embodies experiences every girl has gone through, so everyone can relate.

I can especially relate to using a soccer ball as a deadly weapon - I've used my 'mad skillz' with the ball on numerous occasions - you can always go 'whoops - did I do that?' after each hit :)

--------------------------

Tinna Karen

-tölvunörd í fyrsta ættlið

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:48 am 
Another great update! I love the way you are tying in flashbacks with the present.

Julie

Buffy: Maybe it's time to start a new tradition. Birthdays without boyfriends. It could be just as much fun.

Willow: Preaching to the choir here, baby.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:13 am 
Wow, I really enjoyed it. Again, it's the little details that capture these events so perfectly...So vivid in my mind. This is great stuff!

"Arriving quickly--you, Blessed One,with a smile on your unaging face,asking again what have I suffered and why am I calling again... "

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:32 am 
That was great. Poor Tara, I felt embarrassed with her when she was getting picked on. And btw you write shy Tara very well. I am glad that Tara has Willow (her knight in shinning armor) and I am glad that Willow defended her. The shy glances etc at the end were just so damn cute, this was great :)

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:52 am 
I so loved that!!! This keeps getting better and better... and the whole growing up thing, I must say that I have much respect for you women and the whole growing up phase. You all have to put up with a heck of a lot more that us. Anyhoo, I love seeing these two grow up as friends. It's beautiful. Great work, great stuff. Need another update, please, heehee??? =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:16 am 
Hi, great update, i thought it was really sweet. I was the first out of my friends to start and stuff so yeah it's kind of embarrassing! I can't wait to see what happens next!!

Luv Hannah

Post subject: yippee!!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:36 pm 
yay an update! i love it! puberty.. oh the memories.. sheesh. lol. im glad i wasnt the first of my friends.. but it still sucks!:p

“It feels good to have a knight in shining armor...”

“Well, you’ve got one Willow in shiny t-shirts... I hope that’ll do.”

that was so cute. this whole update kept me grinnin like a goof. thanks babe!:heart

much love,

BindingWiccan:flower :flower

Post subject: Re: Fic: Friends Forever (AU)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:47 pm 
Yay! Great story! :clap Yay update! :bounce Yay! :eatme Okay I'm really not autistic or anything...just really excited...:banana

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:02 pm 
:clap :clap :clap :clap

:dance THAT WAS GREAT!!:dance

Willow kicking the soccer ball at the annoying chick:rofl :rofl

:wave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:23 pm 
Oh, damn, she really should’ve aimed for the head!!! LOL…Willow in shorts…*eyes glazed*……

*shakes head* Sorry, but Willow in shorts…okay, stop it!

That was a really adorable update. But poor Tara, I love that Willow defended her…sigh…her knight in shiny T-shirts…perfect:)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:23 am 
This last update was just soooooo wonderful! I especially liked this part:

Quote:
Both girls simultaneously glanced down at the blonde’s chest, then looked at each other, then bashfully looked away.

Heh. I could see that moment so clearly in my mind, it made me giggle, with a little 'aw' at the side.

I remember started having this HUGE crush on a classmate in the seventh grade, which, thinking about it, wasn't that long ago, and reading this just made me think about that again.

Sigh.

Oh and then there's the FLUTE reference. Naughty Michelle gettin' mixed up with our Willow... Heh.

This is just the cutest fic I've set my eyes on lately, thanks Mandy!

----

"I believe in love surviving death into eternity" - Savage Garden, Affirmation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:39 am 
You guys are the greatest! Thank you so much for the warm feedback, dudes. Another chapter's coming up soon, 'cause I've been in a warm, fuzzy mood. :D

Arwen276: I'm glad you liked the update and the trip down memory lane. I just had to do the whole puberty thing, 'cause it's such a big part of growing up. And hey, that's what all this is about, right? Right! :lol :banana

sam darls: Hey, Sammi! Thanks again for all the encouragement. Always makes me feel good to get a message from you. :) :banana

tinnakaren: Heh, I'm glad I managed to provide some happy, post-waking up happiness for you. :) Ooh, so you used the ever useful soccer ball attack, eh? There were moments in my life that I wished I could, but alas... I am too much of a softie. :p So, having Willow mess up that girl was my little bit of passive aggressiveness. :lol :banana

gottalovewillow: I'm glad you're enjoying the stories, and thank you so much for leaving me feedback. It always gives me warm fuzzies to hear about how people are enjoying the fic. :banana

Moon to the Tide: Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I was really worried about how this one turned out, but I'm glad you liked it. :banana

Puff: Yeah, it was really painful writing Tara getting picked on 'cause it made me feel so bad and embarrassed for her. But she had Willow to defend her, so that made me feel better. :) :banana

TaraBaby77: Thank you so much for your sweet comments, again! I'm glad you're enjoying reading about our two girls grow up together, as much as I love writing them! And, oh yeah, puberty is definitely a tough time for girls. I'm sure guys have it pretty bad, too, but there were times that I really wished I was a guy instead of a girl. :banana

musicmad10: So, you had to go through all the horrors of puberty early, too? Yeah, I remember those days... *shudders* Definitely wasn't much fun. But I'm glad you enjoyed the update. Thanks for reading! :banana

bindingwiccan: Awww.... I'm glad you liked that quote! It hit me when I was really tired and groggy, but I knew that I just had to put it in. So, I'm glad it could bring a smile to your face. :) :banana

Background Shot: I'm glad I could make you all excited with my story. :) Thanks for reading! :banana

blue eyes: I'm glad you liked the update. Yay, more dancing stick guys! :lol :dance And yeah, it was very fulfilling to write Willow kicking the ball at the bully. :banana

willow fan7: Thank you so much for your sweet comments. :) Yeah, I had to debate with myself for a long time whether she should have aimed for her head or not, but then decided against it. But I'm sure if the girls goes near Tara again, she'll most definitely get a mouthful of soccer ball then. :lol :banana

Rocktoddy: You picked out my favorite part of the last update! I laughed myself silly imagining them looking at Tara's chest, then getting all embarrassed. Yeah, I'm a nut who's amused by her own stuff. I can't help it! :lol And I just had to put in a flute reference! It called to me and nagged at me until I fit it in! I couldn't resist! :lol

Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you're enjoying my little bits of Willow and Tara goodness. :banana

-Mandy

Post subject: Re: Rainy Days
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:21 am 
Title: Rainy Days

Author: Mandy AKA SuperMandy13

E-Mail: SuperMandy_WarriorDM@yahoo.com

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: Willow and Tara belong to ME and Joss Whedon, sadly. Don’t sue me!

Notes:

Just a bit of fluff that I thought up while sitting in my room when it was all dark and dreary outside. That’s all California winters seem to be: dark and dreary. :p And I’ve been so cold! Brrr!!! My toes feel all numb! I know I shouldn’t complain, ‘cause there are people who are in the snow and all that, but still… *pouts* It’s cold.

Btw, italics in this update represent a story that’s being told. The story is nothing really, so feel free to skim over it.

Flashback

A tiny blonde head peeked up over the windowsill to gaze outside, a forlorn look on her face as she watched the rain drizzling down from the gloomy, overcast sky. "It’s raining…"

A muffled voice chimed in from the mass of blankets piled on the couch in the Rosenberg living room, "And c-c-cold… Brrrr…" The bundle of blankets shivered and slipped down to reveal a messy mop of red hair.

Tara padded over to the couch and slipped underneath the blankets to snuggle against her chilly best friend. "Sheesh, you’ve got icy toes, Wills!"

They both glanced up as Nanna entered into the room from the kitchen, carrying a tray of steaming mugs of hot cocoa.

"Hey, kittens, scoot over and let me join the snuggle pile." Placing the tray on the nearby coffee table, she smiled as she settled down next to the girls underneath the blankets. Handing each girl a mug, she gently warned, "Careful now, these are really hot."

Tara blew slowly on the heated liquid to cool it off, enjoying the warmth from the mug seeping into her hands. Glancing up at her best friend’s grandmother, she cocked her head to the side as she gave the older woman a questioning look. "Can we go outside later, Nanna? It’s only drizzling a little bit."

The elderly woman slowly shook her head as she took a sip of her own hot chocolate. "I’m sorry, kitten, but it’s a little too nippy to be frolicking outside in the rain."

"How come? In the movies and stuff, people seem to like dancing and singing in the rain. Like that guy in the old movie you showed us." Willow then took a sip of her cocoa and winced as it mildly scalded her tongue. "Owie!" The redhead pouted as she stuck out her tongue to try and cool it off.

"Careful, honey. Burnt tongues aren’t any fun." Nanna chuckled lightly as she patted her granddaughter on the leg. "And I think that when people have fun in the rain, they don’t mean winter rains. It’s not much fun to be wet and chilled to the bone."

Nodding, both girls sighed sadly as they quietly sipped at their cocoa.

Thinking for a moment, Nanna then smiled and carefully stood up. Willow and Tara blinked in confusion as they watched the older woman shuffle next to the fireplace and kneel in front of it. A few muttered curses could be heard, but soon a cheery fire was blazing in the fireplace, casting a warm glow over the chilly room.

"Come on over here by the fire, girls, and bring your blankets." The elderly woman helped the girls create a cozy nest with the blankets and some pillows snatched from the couch, then headed back into the kitchen. The girls could only shrug at each other with puzzled expressions on their faces, as they settled back to see what the older woman was up to.

Nanna soon re-emerged with several packages in her arms as she made her way over to sit back next to the girls. "Now, I know it’s kind of a dreary day and not all that fun. So, why don’t we liven it up with some sugary goodness!" Nanna grinned broadly as she held up the packages of marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey’s bars. "I’m going to teach you girls the well-known tradition of s’more making, like I learned from my Campfire Girls days."

Willow and Tara grinned at each other as they giggled at the older woman’s silliness. The melancholic mood from the gloomy day was washed out by Nanna’s infectious excitement.

Handing each of the girls a long skewer, Nanna carefully explained the s’more making process as she demonstrated how to poke the marshmallow onto the prongs. "Okay, first we have to toast our marshmallows in the fire so they’re nice and golden on the outside, and yummy and gooey on the inside. Now, be really careful around the fire, okay, girls? Don’t want any flaming kittens." Nanna winked playfully as she poked her marshmallow into the flames.

The girls nodded studiously as they each pierced their own marshmallows and carefully poked the fluffy treats into the fire.

Focusing fully on the task, with her tongue poking out from between her lips in complete concentration, Willow’s eyes then widened as she yelped and juggled with her skewer. "Ack! Mine’s falli-" The redhead frowned as her marshmallow oozed off of the metal prongs. "-ng…" She pouted sadly as she watched her former marshmallow burn up in the fire.

"Awww… it’s okay, Wills. You can have mine if you want?" Tara held up her slightly burnt sweet for the other girl to take.

Nanna chuckled as she handed the still full bag of fluffy treats to her granddaughter. "You can just make another one, kitten. Don’t worry about it."

Willow hmphed as she doubled her focus on creating the perfectly toasted marshmallow. Nanna and Tara glanced at each other and giggled at the redhead’s stubbornness.

As soon as everybody had a gooey marshmallow all ready, Nanna then showed them how to smoosh the fluffy sweet with a slab of chocolate bar between two graham crackers, as part of s’more tradition. "Okay, girls, just moosh everything together into a yummy sandwich. And you’ve got yourselves a fun, campfire treat!"

Grinning widely, they each took huge bites of their gooey treats, laughing as gobs of marshmallow oozed over their cheeks. The s’mores fell apart all over them, but that only added to the fun as they enjoyed their sweet snack.

Polishing off her first s’more, Willow then gave her grandmother a curious look as she grabbed another marshmallow to toast. "Hey, Nanna, what other kinds of campfire stuff did you do when you were in the.. umm… what was it called?"

"Campfire Girls. I was one when I was a little girl." The older woman smiled softly at the memories from her childhood. "We’d go camping and they’d teach us a lot of different tricks, like how to build a campfire, or how to tie knots. And on our big camping trips, all of us would sit around the fire and eat s’mores as we tried to scare each other silly with scary stories."

"Ooh, can you tell us a scary story, Nanna? Pleeease?" Both girls gave the older woman pleading looks.

Nanna chuckled mischievously as she finished off yet another s’more. "Are you sure you girls can handle it? I’m not going to hold back on you." She flashed the girls a devilish grin as the lights in the house seemed to flicker ominously.

Both girls gulped and slid closer to each other as they nodded, their eyes wide as saucers as they listened intently.

"Don’t say I didn’t warn you…" Nanna chuckled evilly as she stood up briefly to turn off all the lights, leaving only the fire to illuminate the room. To the girls, the shadows seemed to cast a menacing aura over the older woman as she cleared her throat to begin.

"It was a dark and stormy night, and shadows filled an empty graveyard, covering the actions of one man… A man who was currently digging up the still fresh grave of a recently deceased, old heiress. He knew that the woman probably had something valuable on her, so he kept digging and digging… until, *thunk* …his shovel finally hit the wood of her coffin. Prying it open, he found her corpse inside, cold and stiff. And the grave robber smiled, because inside, he could see two silver coins covering her eyes. He knew he could sell them for a lot of money, so he quickly grabbed them, but was taken aback by the corpse’s wide, still open eyes staring back at him."

Nanna mimed the actions, staring spookily at the girls, and had to hold back her laughter as they squeaked in fright. The girls shivered as they imagined the old lady’s wide-opened, lifeless eyes, and clung tightly to each other.

"Heading back to his house, the grave robber put the coins in a box for safe keeping, still thinking greedily about all the money he’d make off of them. When he went to bed, however, just before he was about to drift off to sleep, he heard noises coming from the box, going *clink clink clink*… He didn’t know what it was, and went over to the box and held it, thinking that rats were probably just moving around and jostling it. But again, the coins in the box went *clink clink clink*. And off in the distance, he could hear a voice calling on the wind, ‘Who’s got my money..?’"

Nanna’s voice dipped to an eerie, low tone, and Willow yelped and hid her face underneath the blankets at the sound. Burrowing closer to her friend, the redhead was practically sitting on the older girl’s lap as she clung tightly to the blonde’s arm. Tara just wrapped her arms around the smaller girl as she continued to listen in rapt, fearful attention to the older woman.

"Closer and closer, the voice kept coming… repeating over and over again, ‘Who’s got my money..?’ The voice came from outside the house… then from the front door… then from the hallway… and then stopped, just outside of the bedroom. And the clinking in the box kept getting louder and louder as the man kept a tight hold on it, trying to keep down the rattling. He stared with petrified eyes as his door began to slowly creak open… ‘Who’s got my money…..?’"

Nanna then suddenly leapt at the two girls, shouting, "You’ve got it!"

The girls screamed and scrambled away from the older woman, their eyes wide in shock and fright as they fell on top of each other. Nanna could only fall to the ground in a fit of laughter as she took in the two girls’ frightened expressions. "Ooh, I got you two kittens good! Score one for Nanna!"

Slowly coming out of their shock, Willow and Tara giggled in embarrassment at their screaming and slowly crawled back over to sit next to the older woman. Nanna smiled warmly as she reached over to tousle the girls’ hair. "So, how was that? I guess you girls wouldn’t want another one..."

Willow and Tara jumped up and bounced around the older woman. "Oh, come on, Nanna! Tell us another! Pleease??"

Blinking in surprise, Nanna then laughed gaily as she patted the area next to her for the girls to sit down. "All right, all right… if you insist..."

Tricia chuckled softly at the sight of the two girls passed out on the couch. Her daughter was flopped bonelessly on top of the redhead, her face smooshed against the younger girl’s back, as Willow stretched out on the couch, her tiny body completely spread out to try and take up as much space as possible. Both looked completely content, smiles spread across their faces even in slumber, as they curled up in the soft blankets with cheeks still smeared with sticky marshmallow goo. "Those two are out like a light. I was almost sure they’d be little terrors from having to stay cooped up inside all day."

Nanna smiled as she took a damp cloth and gently began to wipe off as much of the mess from the two girls as she could without waking them up. "Yeah, I guess I’m just too much for them." The elderly woman flashed the blonde a cheeky smile.

Giggling, Tricia walked over to gently pick up her snoozing daughter, rubbing the little girl’s back as she fussed quietly at being pulled away from her warm spot next to her friend. "Thanks again, Danielle. You definitely get to be in charge of any future rainy day activities."

Still trying to rub off a bit of stubborn marshmallow from her granddaughter’s cheek, Nanna just chuckled softly. "All it takes is some sugar and scary stories…"

Present

Inside of their tiny dorm room, Willow and Tara lounged quietly together, the silence broken only by the hum from the redhead’s computer and the faint pattering of rain that could be heard through the window.

The faint glow from the computer screen illuminated Willow’s face as she lazily sat at her computer, occasionally moving and clicking on her mouse. Green eyes scanned the contents displayed on the monitor, and the redhead smiled as she turned to face her girlfriend, who was comfortably curled in their bed, reading. "Nanna sends her love and says that we should head on home on Saturday to help out with holiday decorations and all that."

Tara nodded as she glanced up from her book to smile at her lover. "Okay. Tell her ‘hi’ from me, too." The blonde shifted slightly on the bed as she went back to reading.

Nodding, Willow quickly sent off an e-mail to her grandmother, rolling her eyes at the older woman’s screenname, ‘R0cKnNannaR’.

Shutting down the computer, Willow turned and gazed adoringly at her silent girlfriend, enjoying watching the other woman in this peaceful moment. The blonde’s emotions showed clearly on her face as she paged through the book, her delight in the story evident in the smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. As a tiny giggle made its way out from between her girlfriend’s lips, Willow couldn’t help but feel a bubble of warmth fill her chest at the sound, making her feel giddy and tingly inside.

Smiling, the redhead pushed away from her desk and padded around the dorm room, quietly preparing two mugs of hot chocolate. After taking the steaming mugs from the microwave, she placed Tara’s kitty mug on the bedside table next to the blonde, and then moved around to her side of the bed to slip under the covers.

Still immersed in her book, Tara absently reached down to pick up her cocoa, lifting it to her lips to take a careful sip of the hot liquid. "Mmm… this is really good. Thanks, baby." Warm blue eyes glanced up briefly to smile at her love.

Returning the smile, Willow took a sip of her cocoa and sighed in pleasure as the warmth of it traveled down her throat. A comfortable silence surrounded them as they sat together, sipping at their drinks and simply enjoying each other’s company.

Finishing her cocoa, the redhead placed her mug to the side, and slid down lower under the covers to lay with her head resting in the other girl’s lap. Wiggling comfortably all wrapped up in the blankets, Willow smiled to herself as she remembered how they had to bribe a couple beefy co-eds into helping them push their two tiny, regulation-style dorm beds together, so that they could have one, large, cozy sleeping area that they could share. As the redhead snuggled closer against her girlfriend, enjoying the feel of the blonde’s soft, flannel pjs, she once again thought about how the effort was definitely worth it.

Tara held her book in one hand as she reached the other over to slide her fingers through her girlfriend’s soft, red tresses. She smiled as she heard the redhead giggle softly as she gently traced one finger over the other girl’s earlobe, and then sigh as her fingertips lightly massaged over the girl’s scalp.

Smiling warmly down at her love, Tara cleared her throat and began to softly read aloud from her book to the other girl. Willow soaked up the sound of her lover’s voice smoothly filling her ears, and practically purred as she burrowed closer, letting her hand stroke over the soft material covering the blonde’s legs.

As the blonde continued to read, her soothing voice joining the sound of the raindrops drizzling down outside, both women let the peace of the moment fill them as they enjoyed their rainy day together.

Additional notes: Don't own Campfire Girls, s'mores (though I wish I had some right now...), or that scary story. Would've said Girl Scouts instead of Campfire Girls, but in my experience as a scout, we hardly went camping at all. :lol So, yeah, I thought Campfire Girls might be a little better, since my former troop leader was one and told us about how she went camping all the time and stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:34 am 
Hey there!

I dont think i have replied to this story yet, *smacks head*

I SOOO love the ideas you have for each chapter, this story is so sweet. :heart *sigh*

thanx for sharing it, looking forward to more!

-kelz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:43 am 
Mandy!

I have been bad and not leaving feedback more often. I am so sorry about that.

This one of my absolutely favourite W/T stories! Actually it's one of my all favourite stories altogether. Yea, it's THAT good. :D

I remember when my Nan would have me and my sister and cousin over for the night, she didn't have a fireplace, but she'd always make us a tent out of her big coffee table and we'd pretend we're out camping. She has a green carpet so that was like our grass :D She would tell us scary stories too. Thank you so much for allowing me to take a trip down memory lane.

This story always gives me great feelings. I shall wait patiently for the next update! :) Thank you and Take Care.

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

Edited by: Taras Shadow  at: 12/17/03 10:45 am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:39 pm 
Aww..that was so great. Really lovely. love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:44 pm 
Hey there....this is a great, fun story....I really like the idea of them being best friends and that growing into a relationship, just one question, you're gonna explain how they became a couple, right???

:)

keep up the great work!:wave

"That's right puppy, Willow's gonna make you bark."-yes please

Vamp Willow, The Wish

Post subject: Re: :)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:30 pm 
:applause awwwww. that was just too cute. hot coaco on a rainy day.*sigh* great update.:dance :dance

:dance p.s hope you like the dancing dude :dance

Post subject: Re: :)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:59 pm 
Mandy -

That was awesome. I need to find a new word because I think that it is starting to lose it's effect. Amazing, yeah, that will do. Mandy, that update was amazing!!! I can tell you have fun writing these because, I totally enjoy reading them. Wow, i'm trying to explain my feelings about this fic and I just keep coming back to AWESOME!!! Little Willow and Tara are just so darn cute that it just leaves you smiling. Nanna ROCKS!!! She sounds so like my granny that, I keep laughing at her little antics. And then, reading our present, Willow and Tara, just laying there content, happy, in love, is something that makes me just feel warm and comfy. Okay, i'm babbling. I hope that all made sense, if not, I will give it a try again, heehee. Once again, WOOHOO, to another, outstanding update. You have my patience. :whistle . Okay, done being patient, can I have more please??? =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:39 pm 
Well extreme cuteness, as always, surrounds your update! It's very nice and fluffy, I love them as kids, and they're great as adults! Loved the s'mores and stories by the fire!

and they're so romantic in the dorm!!

More please?

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:09 pm 
Quote:
Ooh, so you used the ever useful soccer ball attack, eh? There were moments in my life that I wished I could, but alas... I am too much of a softie.

Yeah, I'm a big scaredy cat in real life - but when I'm on that soccer field, the gloves come off :)

So anyway, there's one thing that puzzled me.

Quote:
Would've said Girl Scouts instead of Campfire Girls, but in my experience as a scout, we hardly went camping at all.

What in the world? I thought the whole point of Girl Scouts was going camping and experiencing the great outdoors? Or is that the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts bake the cookies? Hmm...

About the update... cuteness personified, let me tell you. I can see and hear in my head everything those two little kittens get up to - you write it so well.

And what a prolific little scripter you've been lately, leaving all these yummy treats around - thank you :)

--------------------------

Tinna Karen

-tölvunörd í fyrsta ættlið

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:48 pm 
You even manage to make the rainy and dreary sound snug and cozy, Mandy. Simple comforts make the difference, and good company never hurts either. I await the next chapter, and I would never think of hurrying such a sweet story. Someday, our girls will look at each other with new eyes. Will the freindship end or just change? Stay tuned.....

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

Post subject: WOw
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:07 pm 
EEK!~!!! *BIG HUG* thanks so much for writing this fic. its so... incredibly just... *happy sigh* perfect. :thud :thud :thud :bow :bow :bow :bow

i heart you.

much love,

BindingWiccan:heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:33 pm 
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I find this story really fun and cute. My favorite parts are the "growing together" ones. I can't wait to see how they both found out that they "liked" each other.

Post subject: ADORABLE
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:41 pm 
Oh, I'm with LizpuRR, you are gonna explain right?

But anywayz, that was sooooo incredibly cute. You have the most amazingly adorable story in the whole of different coloured pens. Little Tara and Willow are so believable. I can totally picture them sleeping on the sofa, all mushed up together. Willow and Tara in their dorms, Willow with her computer and Tara with a book, sigh...one happy couple:heart

That was a really lovely scene.

LOVED the update, more soon?

Post subject: Re: ADORABLE
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:48 pm 
Hello there. I'm really liking this. They are so cute when they're little. And also cute when they're older. Can't wait for the next part.

Luv Hannah

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next