The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fic: Friends Forever (AU)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:02 pm 
[Edited to add:] Finally decided to name this fic. Hope it doesn't sound too corny. But I like corny, so oh well.

Hey, all. I hope I'm doing this right... Anyway, I thought I'd make my own thread to post my little Willow and Tara stories that I come up with. I'm kinda nervous about showing off my work, but I hope you enjoy it, nonetheless. I only have one story at the moment, so here it is.

Title: Morning

Author: Mandy AKA SuperMandy13

Rating: G

Disclaimer: I don't own Willow and Tara. They are property of ME. I make no money off of this, so please don't sue me!

Notes: This is AU. More notes after the story, since I rambled a lot when I wrote it.

---------------------------------------

A rounded ear, poking out from beneath silky strands of blonde hair, twitched slightly as the faint sounds of crunching leaves drifted through the kitchen window. Glancing out the window, a smile found itself spreading over the gentle face of a beautiful, blonde woman situated at the stove. A slender hand expertly flipped a sizzling, funny-shaped pancake onto an already overflowing plate, as the sounds became that of shoes scuffling up the walkway towards the house. The woman didn’t even blink as she heard the front door open, as well as the distinct sounds of someone casually entering the household. Footsteps padded quickly through the hallway and the blonde barely caught a glimpse of red hair whizzing past the door.

“Morning, Mrs. Maclay!” The bright, cheery voice echoed through the house as the older woman folded her arms over her chest and turned to face the kitchen doorway.

“Hold it!” Footsteps paused then retraced themselves, and Mrs. Maclay couldn’t help but chuckle as the redhead’s excited and slightly impatient grin popped into view. “Good morning, Willow. Now, how many times have I told you to call me Tricia instead of Mrs. Maclay?”

Willow simply grinned at her, her tongue poking out from between her lips playfully. “Umm.... 2347 times?”

Tricia simply raised an eyebrow, unable to keep the smile off her face as she mock lectured the redhead. “2349 times to be exact! Now, go and wake your girlfriend and drag her downstairs for some breakfast.”

Willow mock saluted to the older woman. “Yes, ma’am!” Before Tricia could comment, the girl had already bolted out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Tricia just shook her head at Willow’s antics and turned back to the stove to finish up breakfast. A content smile spread over her face as she thought about the happiness her daughter and Willow had found in each other. “Those two have definitely come a long way...”

Tricia then looked towards the stairs as she heard squeals and laughter coming from her daughter’s bedroom. A soft, happy laugh bubbled up from her chest. “And yet, some things will always remain the same.”

Flashback

Blinking, Tricia looked up from where she stood at the kitchen counter mixing pancake batter. She could feel her ‘mom senses’, as Tara always called them, tingling and she glanced out the window. A tiny form padded up the concrete pathway towards the house, and Tricia carefully placed her bowl down and wiped her hands on her apron as she walked towards the front hallway. Straining her ears to hear the soft, hesitant knocking, Tricia opened the door to greet the new guest.

A tiny redhead blinked round, green eyes up at her for a second, before shyly turning her gaze down to the cheery welcome mat on the floor. Tricia’s heart went out to the little girl who reminded her so much of her own daughter, and she knelt down to be more at eye-level with the redhead. “Hello, sweetheart. And who might you be?”

Scuffing pink tennis shoes on the ground, the redhead shyly glanced up to meet the older woman’s gaze. “Umm... I’m Willow. I-I was wondering if Tara could maybe come out to play?”

Tricia smiled warmly at the girl, trying to put her at ease. “Ahh... so, you’re Willow. Tara told me all about you and how excited she is to have such a great new friend.” A huge, happy grin filled Willow’s face at this statement. “I’m Tara’s mom, Tricia Maclay. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Willow.” Tricia carefully stood up and held her hand down for the little girl to take. “Come on inside. Tara’s still sleeping, but you can go up to her room if you’d like.”

Willow glanced at the offered hand hesitantly. “Oh... if she’s asleep, I could umm... come back later, maybe. I-I’m not supposed to be a bother.” A sad look crossed the redhead’s face and Tricia’s heart filled with affection for the girl.

“It’s alright, dear. I was going to wake her up for breakfast soon, anyway. And I’m sure she’d love it if you’d join us.”

Willow studied the older woman for a second before placing her hand in the older woman’s grasp. “Okay. Thank you, Mrs. Maclay.”

Tricia gave the tiny hand a gentle squeeze as she led the girl inside. “You can call me Tricia, Willow. No need to be formal.”

Willow blinked at her, startled. “But... isn’t that not polite? Mommy and daddy always tell me to be polite.”

The older woman gave the girl an affectionate smile. “Your parents are right, you should always try and be polite to other people. But I’m giving you permission to call me by my first name, so it isn’t impolite at all.” Tricia chuckled lightly as the redhead gave her a confused look.

Willow nodded slowly as she followed the woman to the foot of the staircase. “Ummm... Yes, ma’am.” She paused at seeing the playful look Tricia was giving her. “Err... yes, Tricia?” Her face screwed up into an adorably puzzled expression, as she thought how weird it was not calling an adult ‘Mr.’ or ‘Mrs.’.

Tricia laughed gently as she gestured up the stairs. “Tara’s room is the first on the right. Go on up and wake her. Breakfast should be ready in 15 minutes.”

The tiny redhead nodded eagerly, excited about seeing her new friend again. “Okay!” She then turned and scampered carefully up the stairs.

Smiling, Tricia made her way back to the kitchen and resumed her cooking. Just as she had finished ladling out a scoop of pancake batter onto a sizzling pan, she glanced up as she heard thumps and squeals of laughter emanate from her daughter’s room. She chuckled to herself as she swirled the batter into a funny shape. “I have a feeling I’m going to be seeing a lot of that girl.”

Notes: I’ve wanted to write a story about Willow and Tara as kids for a long time. In most of the fandoms I’ve been in, such as Xena and some anime ‘ships, there have been fanfics where the main characters are in an alternate universe where they meet as kids. I love them, since I love the idea of my favorite characters growing up together. :D I don’t know if this has already been done with Willow and Tara, though, so I thought I’d write my own. I know the wonderful Sassette has the vignettes and also a mention in ‘Answering Darkness’ where it has dream Rose/Willow and Tara, but I thought it was kind of sad that only Tara got to grow up with Willow, so to speak. So, this is one of the ideas that popped into my head. I’ve had several, actually. All these tiny Willows and Tara bouncing around in my brain. :D

This one wouldn’t leave me alone, though, so I finally gave in a decided to write it down. I have a few other ideas, but I don’t know how to string ‘em all together, so I thought I should just kind of write this as a little stand alone piece for now. If the urge strikes me, again, I can then add to it and mess around with the idea until things connect together. But I’m notoriously bad for leaving my writing projects unfinished, so...

Anyway, I hope y’all enjoyed it. I might edit it again later, ‘cause after re-reading it for the 30th time, the words start to blur and I’m sure I missed lotsa mistakes.

Edited by: BytrSuite at: 11/24/03 10:23 am

Post subject: Re: Mandy's Stories
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:32 pm 
:applause Great fic Mandy! I agree with you. I love the idea of a young Tara and Willow.

And you did such a wonderful job of writing it. I can almost see the interaction between young Will and Tara's mom.

And older Willow waking up Tara. hmmm wonder how she did that?? :eyebrow

To make a long story short, Great fic. Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:19 am 
That was sweet.The picture of little Willow asking if Tara could come out to play was just adorable...

Would love to read more.

Read Emily and Lucy's FanFic.

vive,valeque.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:54 am 
awwww this fic is oh so sweet! i want more, pleaseee!!! :heart i love it!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:57 am 
Thanks for the comments, guys. I love y'all for it. :love

And after posting the first part, I re-read it and realized there was a noticeable lack of Tara. D'oh! Not my intention, trust me. So, my muse grabbed me and whapped me around until I sat down and wrote another part to this story. And since Kerrison20 wondered how Willow would wake up Tara, I decided to add that in, too. :D Still don't have a title for the story, though... Oh well, it'll come to me, eventually. :lol

Title: Meeting

Rating: G for the flashback, and more PG for older Willow and Tara.

Disclaimer: Don't own Willow and Tara, 'cause the lucky bastards at ME do.

Notes: It's 6:40 am and I haven't slept. So, I think there is a good likelihood that there are bunches of mistakes. I'll fix 'em later if they're really glaring. But I kinda wanted to post it before I lost my nerve. I got a couple ideas for this one from my own childhood, so it was fun to write, but probably sounds corny at times. Sorry 'bout that. :hmm

--------------------------------------------

Flashback

Giggles and chatter filled the classroom as the room full of second graders mingled with their friends before class. Without the teacher present, most of the students took this as a perfect opportunity to mess around with each other.

Tara sat quietly at her desk, biting her lip as she watched her classmates. Nervously picking at the sleeve of her shirt, she watched the antics of the other students with sad, lonely eyes. Flinching at the harsh laughter coming from a few desks over, she tried to duck lower in her seat as wads of paper flew through the air towards her.

Sighing, the blonde plucked a tiny, stuffed black and white kitten out of the front pocket of her overalls and hugged it to her chest. “I’m glad I’ve got you, Miss Kitty,” she whispered softly to the stuffed animal.

A bell suddenly rang from the hall and the room became filled with a flurry of movement and the loud squeaking of chairs as the students rushed to their desks. Just as the students had started to settle down, the door to the classroom opened and a cheerful-looking, portly woman stepped quickly inside. “Good morning, class.”

“Good morning, Mrs. Andersen,” the entire class chimed back.

The teacher gave her students a warm, friendly smile. “Good news, everybody. We have a new addition to our class. You may have seen her around, since she used to be in the grade below ours. But she was doing so well, that her teachers decided to move her up another grade. I trust you’ll all be nice and welcome her to our class.”

Loud whispers and giggling erupted around the classroom as the door opened to reveal a tiny redhead peeking in. Mrs. Andersen gently beckoned the girl inside. “Come in, Willow. No need to be shy.”

Willow slowly shuffled into the classroom, an anxious expression on her face as she stood in front of the class next to the teacher.

Mrs. Andersen placed a comforting hand onto the girl’s shoulder. “Class, this is Willow Rosenberg. Say hello.”

A jumble of half-hearted greetings floated from the class, and Willow ducked her head as her face flushed in embarrassment.

Looking over the classroom, the teacher gestured towards an empty desk. “Okay, Willow, there’s a seat next to Tara. Why don’t you sit over there, and Tara can be your study buddy today until you get all caught up.”

Green eyes met blue as both girls glanced up and met each other’s gaze. They smiled tentatively at each other, and Willow slowly made her way over to sit next to the other girl. Tara shyly waved before ducking her head and letting blonde locks fall over her eyes to hide her nervousness. I hope she won’t make fun of me like the others...

Willow frowned sadly as the other girl looked away from her, but wasn’t able to say anything as the teacher began the day’s lessons. Turning her attention to what Mrs. Andersen was saying, she couldn’t keep herself from occasionally glancing over at her new neighbor. I hope I haven’t already done something to make her not like me...

Class moved quickly as Mrs. Andersen went over the morning math exercises. Willow enjoyed that, and loved learning about numbers and how they work. Whoever thought up how if you take away 1 apple from 4 and get 3 was really smart! Like, a ge... umm... genie? Oh, genius! Like how mommy said that’s what smart people are called.

Noticing that the teacher had excused the class, Willow suddenly became nervous as she realized that it was recess already. I’m gonna have to go and meet all my classmates... But what if they make fun of me like all the other kids in first grade did. Fidgeting in her chair, the redhead watched as everybody else dashed out of class, not even stopping to talk to her, and she didn’t know whether to be relieved or sad. Sighing, she turned to look around the classroom and found that she wasn’t the only one still sitting down.

Peeking at Willow through a curtain of blonde hair, her new neighbor gave a shy half-smile. “Umm... h-hello.”

Willow grinned, suddenly happy that someone was talking to her. “Oh, hi! I’m Willow. Oh, but you probably already knew that, ‘cause Mrs. Andersen said so already. And you’re Tara, right? ‘Cause she said that, too. Oh, and that’s a cute kitty!”

Tara blinked at the flurry of words that spilled out of the redhead’s mouth, and giggled softly when the other girl finally took a breath. “Y-yes. I-I’m Tara. And th-this is Miss Kitty Fantastico. I usually j-just call her Miss Kitty, though, f-for short.” Smiling a little more brightly at the new girl, she held up Miss Kitty for the other girl to see. “W-would you like to h-hold her?”

The redhead beamed and nodded excitedly, gently taking the stuffed kitty into her arms. “Hi, Miss Kitty! You’re so cute!” She cuddled Miss Kitty to her chest as she smiled happily at the blonde.

A voice cleared its throat and both girls looked up to see Mrs. Andersen smiling gently down at them. “Willow, I need to show you some of the lessons that you need to make up. Tara, why don’t you head on outside for recess?”

Tara hung her head down, nodding softly as she slowly stood up from her desk. Willow got up from her chair, as well, carefully handing Miss Kitty back to her owner. The redhead fidgeted a little as she spoke shyly to the blonde. “Umm... Tara? When I’m done, do you want to maybe play with me during recess? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but we can play with Miss Kitty and go on the swings or whatever...”

Willow bit her lip as she glanced up to see the blonde’s reaction. Tara stared in astonishment at the other girl, before nodding her head excitedly, a broad grin filling her face. The redhead beamed and practically bounced in happiness. “Okay, cool! I’ll see you outside, then.” She then skipped over to Mrs. Andersen’s desk, the teacher smiling affectionately at the two.

Warmth filling her heart at having a new friend, Tara made her way outside. Clutching Miss Kitty to her chest, she let a happy laugh bubble up from her throat. “We have a new friend, Miss Kitty. Isn’t that great?”

Tara’s happy dialogue with Miss Kitty was cut short, though, as a rough hand wrenched the stuffed animal away from her. The blonde made a frantic grab for the doll and turned to find herself face to face with one of the students who had been throwing things at her earlier. “B-billy, p-please g-give me back M-miss Kitty F-Fantastico.”

Harsh laughter echoed through the hall as the boy swung Miss Kitty through the air by her tail. “N-n-no way, T-t-tara.” The boy laughed as he mocked her stutter then flung the poor stuffed kitty through the air. “Here, go and fetch your stupid doll, T-t-tara.” With that, the bully ran off, laughing cruelly at Tara’s expense.

Crossing her arms over her torso in a protective gesture, as if to try and shield herself from the boy’s cruel words, Tara dropped her chin down to her chest. Letting her hair cover her face, she hoped that nobody could see the tears beginning to well up in her eyes. Miss Kitty... A gentle touch on her arm brought Tara out of her thoughts, and she glanced up to see her new friend giving her a worried look.

“Tara? Are you okay?” Willow’s heart broke as she saw the tears in her friend’s eyes. “Don’t cry. I-I’ll help make whatever it is all better! I promise! Did you get an owie?” Looking over her friend, she didn’t see any scratches, but she couldn’t be sure.

Tara sniffled and simply shook her head as she rubbed her eyes.

At a loss for what to do, Willow wrapped her arms around her friend in a warm embrace. Nanna always gives me a hug when I’m feeling bad and that makes me feel better.

Tara tensed at the unexpected hug, but then relaxed against her friend after a moment of hesitation. Her tears slowed into light hiccups after awhile as she rested her head onto Willow’s shoulder. Willow’s hugs are like Mama’s.

Pulling back a little, Willow gave the blonde a tentative smile. “Better?” At Tara’s nod, she stepped back, but took the other girl’s hand in her own to maintain contact. “What happened?”

Tara smiled sadly at Willow as she pointed in the direction that Billy had thrown Miss Kitty. “B-billy came by and t-took Miss Kitty and th-threw her over there.”

Willow frowned and glared around the playground, trying to place a face to the bully. “That’s so mean! Throwing kitties is such a mean and bad thing to do and they should throw people who do that in jail and... and it’s just bad! He is definitely a not nice person!!”

Giggling softly at the girl’s babbling, the blonde smiled as a warm feeling filled her chest at the protectiveness Willow was showing over her and Miss Kitty.

Turning to face the part of the playground where Miss Kitty was thrown towards, Willow squinted at the overgrown bushes surrounding a lonely shack in a corner of the playground. “Well, we should go and rescue Miss Kitty before she gets lonely. She could be hurt!”

Tara nodded, but hesitated and bit her lip nervously. “But... th-that’s where they have the s-scary shed that w-we’re not supposed to go inside. Th-there’s all kinds of h-horror stories told about it.”

A fearful look crossed Willow’s face as she gazed at the shed, the shadows of the bushes suddenly seeming a lot more ominous and frightening than before. “Ohh...” She gulped and gave Tara’s hand a squeeze. “I-It does look kinda scary.” Tara nodded, and the two girls unconsciously scooted closer to each other. “But we have to save Miss Kitty, s-so I think we should go anyway. We h-have to be brave and strong”

Tara gulped. “We can be strong.”

Willow nodded and the two began to edge towards the eerie looking bushes. “Strong like an amazon?”

Tara giggled nervously at Willow. “Strong like an amazon, right. L-like Wonder Woman.”

The two girls giggled together as they slowly made their way to the shed. Bravely scampering around the bushes, they began to search around looking for any sign of the missing doll.

“Do you see her?” Willow dropped onto her knees as she peered underneath the leaves of the bushes.

“Uh uh... oh wait! I see her.” She pointed to the side of the shed where Miss Kitty perched near a leaky pipe. “Oh no, I think she got all muddy!”

“I’ll get her!” Willow scrambled over to the shed and carefully scooped up Miss Kitty, dusting her off as best she could with her shirt. “I think she’s okay, Tara. And hey, the shed isn’t too sc... ahhhh!!!!”

Tara jumped as she saw the other girl scream and stumble onto her back. Forgetting her own fears, the blonde ran over to her friend, grabbed a hold on the other girl, and helped pull her to the side. “Willow! What’s wrong?”

Pale-faced, Willow clutched at Miss Kitty as she pointed towards the puddle next to the leaky pipe. A tiny, green frog sat in the middle of the water, staring up at the two girls with beady eyes.

Immediately understanding Willow’s predicament, Tara walked over and carefully nudged the frog with her shoe until it got the message that it wasn’t wanted and hopped away. “It’s alright, Willow. It’s gone.” All the breath whooshed out of Tara’s lungs as the redhead latched onto her.

“Oh thank you thank you! You got rid of the big, evil frog! It was so slimy and evil and icky and evil and yucky and you scared it away! You’re my hero!”

Tara blushed and tried to wiggle out of Willow’s embrace. “W-willow... I c-can’t breathe.” Willow’s hold relaxed and the two broke into a fit of giggles. Noticing Miss Kitty in Willow arms, a huge grin spread over the blonde’s face. “And you saved Miss Kitty! That makes you a hero, too.” The two girls beamed at each other.

“I guess we’re both like Wonder Woman, then. Ooh ooh, or She-Ra! She’s cool, too. We’re Wonder Woman and She-Ra!”

Tara nodded eagerly and opened her mouth to respond, only to be cut off by the first warning bell. “Oh, I guess recess is over.” A sad look fell onto her face.

Willow nodded sadly, but then perked up. “Do you want to eat with me during lunch? I’ve got cookies that my Nanna packed and I promise to share.”

Tara immediately perked back up and nodded excitedly. “A-and I’ve got some really yummy cheese crackers that my Mama always puts into my lunch box. We can share and have a picnic with Miss Kitty.”

Dusting themselves off, they began their trek back towards the classroom holding each other’s hand in a comfortable grip. Handing a slightly damp Miss Kitty back to Tara, Willow shyly smiled at the blonde. “Tara? Will you be my best friend?”

The grin that the redhead received was stunning, and Willow knew that she wanted to spend her whole life making her new friend smile like that as often possible.

Slowly pulling open the door, green eyes peered into the room, taking in the quiet stillness. Smiling mischievously, the redhead quietly crept into the room to stand at the foot of Tara’s bed. Gazing down at her girlfriend, Willow bit her lip to hold back giggles at the adorable sight in front of her. Charmed by the image of Tara in her fuzzy pajamas, clutching a very well loved Miss Kitty to her chest, Willow was reminded of similar memories of the sleeping blonde from throughout their life together. Carefully edging around the bed, Willow gently pried Miss Kitty from her girlfriend’s grasp. Giving the stuffed kitty a kiss on her fluffy head, she lovingly placed the doll onto Tara’s nightstand. Turning back to the bed, Willow let a playful smirk cross her face as she rubbed her hands together deviously. Target confirmed. Vulnerable spots within range. Locked on and...

“Banzai!!!”

“Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! WILLOW!!!!!!”

The two girls tangled in the bedsheets as Willow tackled the older girl, tickling fingers aiming for all of the blonde’s sensitive spots. Tara found herself wide-awake in seconds and pinned underneath the torturing fingers of her girlfriend. “Gahh!! I give! I give! Uncle! Stop! Stop!”

Giggling uncontrollably, Willow collapsed onto her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her victim. “Morning, sunshine.”

Tara groaned and playfully whapped the younger girl on the head. “You nut. You should treat your girlfriend better and not torture her awake.”

Willow playfully raised an eyebrow at the blonde, a teasing smirk spread across her face. “Oh? And what would you recommend as a better way to wake you up?”

Gazing at the redhead with a heavy-lidded expression, Tara slowly dipped her head to meet the other girl’s lips in a smoldering kiss. Softly moaning in delight, Willow tangled one hand in blonde locks, luxuriating in the taste and feel of her girlfriend.

After a few heated moments, the lovers pulled back slowly to gaze into each other’s eyes. “I love you,” Willow softly whispered as she brushed her lips against Tara’s.

The loving grin she received in response filled her heart, just like it always did, and Willow again resolved to spend her entire life bringing that smile to her girlfriend’s face.

Edited by: SuperMandy13  at: 7/19/03 10:06 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:19 pm 
:heart so cute!!!!!! yeah, im loving this. more soon, please? :p

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:40 pm 
OMG! This is just so adorable!

Very interesting and so CUTE! Little Tara and Wee Willow :grin

Looking forward to more cuteness!! Thanks Mandy!

~Holly~ :heart

Paulie: You think I'm a lesbian?

Mary: You're a girl in love with a girl, aren't you?

Paulie: No, I'm Paulie in love with Tori. And Tori is - she is in love with me, because she is mine and I am hers. And neither of us are lesbians. - Lost and Delirious -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:52 pm 
Very cute!! More soon, please?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:02 pm 
Thanks you guys for reading my stories and commenting. I'm glad that you guys like 'em and think they're cute, so I think I'll subject y'all to another one. :lol

Title: Hide and Seek (It has a title! Woot! :lol )

Disclaimer: Willow and Tara belong to ME, sadly.

Notes: I think this is my favorite one so far. :D

Flashback

“1... 2... 3... 4... 5...” Tara slowly counted, her eyes tightly shut and her hands clasped firmly over her ears.

Willow had invited her over to her house to play, and they had spent most of the morning baking with Nanna Rosenberg. The sweet, older woman had showed them how to make her extra special chocolatey chunk cookies, and had laughed jovially with the girls as they all made a huge mess of the kitchen. Willow and Tara had first been scared that they would get into trouble when they accidentally spilled eggs on each other, but then they were shocked to see the older woman coughing and laughing as a huge cloud of flour puffed into the woman’s face.

The three of them had spent the entire time giggling and enjoying each other’s company, and as soon as the cookies were placed into the oven to bake, the older woman had playfully shooed them outside to play. Making sure to wash up first, the two girls had scampered out into the backyard, watched carefully by Nanna Rosenberg through the clear, kitchen door leading outside.

Running around and tackling each other for awhile, Willow then excitedly suggested that they play hide and seek. Tara eagerly agreed and, after a game of rock-paper-scissors, it was decided that the blonde would ‘seek’ first.

“17... 18... 19... 20! Ready or not, here I come!” Tara quickly turned around and scanned the backyard for any sign of the redhead. Tugging Miss Kitty out of her pocket, she clutched the stuffed kitten to her chest. “Do you see her, Miss Kitty?”

Wandering around the yard, Tara poked through the multitude of branches, ferns, and other plants littering the edge of the Rosenberg backyard. After an extensive search, she found no sign of her friend.

Moving over to the outside table and chair set that was sitting to the side of the yard, the blonde peeked over and under each piece of lawn furniture. Scratching her head in confusion, she still saw no trace of her friend.

Walking over to the little shed set to the side, she circling it several times and then peeked inside. No sign of Willow.

Glancing back and forth around the yard in confusion, Tara had no idea where else to look. She had checked every single section of the area. Holding up Miss Kitty to her face, she questioned the stuffed animal in bafflement. “Did she disappear and go invisible?”

Standing still for a moment, the blonde closed her eyes and concentrated for a moment. While trying to think of ways that Willow could have escaped her seeking, she suddenly felt a warm, tugging sensation in her chest. Blinking her eyes open, Tara found herself walking purposely towards the edge of the yard and then glanced up when she felt her tummy grow warmer. Astonished, she found herself staring into the wondering green eyes of her friend. W-what just happened? “Willow?”

Scampering down from where she was perched high up in a tree, the redhead beamed excitedly at her friend. “Wow, Tara! I can’t believe you found me. It’s like you’re psychic!”

Tara could only grin bemusedly at her friend. She didn’t know what it was she just did, but she knew that it had led her to Willow so it must be a good thing. “Y-yeah, that was cool. But w-what were you doing up in the tree? Isn’t that dangerous?”

The redhead shook her head. “Uh-uh! It’s great! This is my tree, so I know it’ll be okay.” Willow suddenly held her hand out to her friend. “Come on, lemme show you how cool it is up there.”

Tara blinked at the other girl’s hand then looked up to stare at the looming branches overhead. She gulped. “Ummm... I dunno, W-willow. It looks k-kinda scary. What if I fall?”

Willow gently captured her friend’s hand in her own. “It’ll be alright. I promise! I won’t let you fall.”

Gazing into her best friend’s green eyes, Tara bit her lip and nodded, putting her trust into her friend. “O-okay.”

Beaming, Willow hopped and grabbed one of the lower branches, pulling herself up. Holding her hand back down to Tara, she gave the other girl a comforting smile. “We’ll take it slow.”

Tara nodded as she took the redhead’s hand. Grabbing the branch, the older girl struggled to pull herself up, and with Willow’s help she finally managed to clumsily clamber up onto the branch and settle down next to her friend. Panting at the exertion, Tara glanced down in fear, but also in triumph. She grinned in excitement and pride at her accomplishment. “I did it! Wow, this is neat.”

Smiling at the happiness on the blonde’s face, Willow nodded, glad that she was able to share her tree with her best friend. The redhead scooted closer to the other girl and gave the hand she was holding a squeeze. “We can make this tree ours, instead of just mine.”

Leaning against each other, the two girls giggled together as they gazed out over the yard. It didn’t matter that they hadn’t climbed very far up the tree, because they knew that they had forever to work their way up higher.

Willow sighed as she gazed out at the sky, studying the burst of colors fanning through the clouds from the setting sun. Perched high in the overgrown tree in the Rosenberg’s backyard, the redhead let her legs dangle down as she leaned back against the rough bark of the tree trunk. Closing her eyes, she rubbed one hand over her temple as she tried to soothe the rapidly moving thoughts whizzing in her head. Stupid brain...

Hearing rustling below her, Willow opened her eyes and glanced down through the branches. Her annoyed expression at the disturbance softened as gentle blue eyes met hers. The redhead sat and waited for her girlfriend to climb up, watching as the blonde carefully made her way up the tree.

Breathing a little heavier at the physical exertion, Tara made sure she found a sturdy branch before finally pushing herself up to the same level as Willow’s. Taking a moment to steady herself, she then turned to study the other girl. “Hey, you.”

Willow gave the older girl a tiny smile. “Hey.” She grabbed an overhead branch and slowly shifted over so that her girlfriend could slide in to sit next to her. Years of practice at balancing on the branches of the tree allowed them to settle in comfortably, whereas most people would probably feel terrified at sitting so high up on creaky branches.

They sat in a comfortable silence, simply watching the beautiful array of reds and oranges dancing over the horizon. Sliding her hand down to Tara’s, Willow turned to quirk a curious eyebrow at her lover. “How’d you find me?”

Tara flashed a gentle, loving look at her girlfriend. “I’ll always find you.”

They smiled knowingly at each other and scooted closer. Leaning her head down onto Tara’s shoulder, the redhead closed her eyes and soaked up the presence of her love. Tara smiled and brought their still entwined hands up to press her lips against their fingers in a light kiss.

The last rays of the setting sun found the two still sitting there together in a peaceful silence.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:40 pm 
That was great. I love the way you write our girls. Very sweet update. :love

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:17 am 
*Sigh* :heart just.. aww..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:38 am 
Magic! (Two updates to read at once-Bliss!)

I know it's wrong,but I really wanted to do some serious damage to that bully...Willow and Tara were so brave for each other...sigh.

Even after years together,they can still find peace in climbing their tree...Just says so much about their relationship.

Really beautiful scenes you are writing and posting here-please keep going.

vive,valeque.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:07 pm 
:bow

Three bows! Very awesome and so damn cute! I'm completely hooked. Must come back and look for more later. :grin

Did I mention this was so damn cute??

Paulie: No, I'm Paulie in love with Tori. And Tori is - she is in love with me, because she is mine and I am hers. And neither of us are lesbians. - Lost and Delirious -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:20 pm 
*blushes* Thanks, everybody. You guys are so sweet! :love You definitely make me want to write more. It might take me a couple days for the next update, though, 'cause I should be working on a term paper. But, little Willows and Taras keep hopping around in my brain, seducing me with their cuteness. Not that that's a bad thing, of course. ;)

Later, guys. Thanks for reading! :D

-Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:50 pm 
Mandy

*waits patiently for the next update. Pauses.* There is another update right? *puppy dog eyes*

Little Tara and Wee Willow... *grins* and the older Tara and Willow... I would love to see how they grew up together and how their relationship started. And I love Tara's mother. Very nice woman.

Okay, *sits back down and waits patiently* :flower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:30 pm 
Ooh, I feel so loved. :love Thanks for waiting so patiently, and I promise to get a new part out soon. I just have a couple more days of finals and then I'll have the rest of the summer to spend writing and stuff. I have a whole notepad of ideas and one small part partially written, so I'll definitely post it ASAP.

Thanks for reading! I love feedback. :D

-Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 6:41 am 
[Edited to add: ] Does everyone else see question marks where the quotes should be, or is it just my browser acting funny?

Title: Bored

Disclaimer: Willow and Tara belong to ME and Joss Whedon, sadly.

Notes:

In the flashbacks, Willow and Tara are in the 2nd grade, but Willow’s 1 year younger. In the present, the girls are about 20 or so. I’m still not sure, ‘cause I can’t make up my mind.

Btw, just in case you haven't noticed, this fic's gonna be very AU. I dunno if I'm even gonna have other members of the Scooby gang, 'cause I have trouble writing the other characters. Also, there's gonna be no mystical stuff. Well, so far, I've decided no mystical stuff. I'm still thinking about it, but that's another thing I'm very iffy about.

This story was supposed to be a lot longer and contain another idea I had, but I thought I'd separate the two ideas into two different parts. I've discovered that I'm really bad at writing really long sections, 'cause they start getting boring and making no sense. So, you get lotsa little itty bitty parts in the future. I hope y'all don't mind. And these might not be my best ones, 'cause I think writer's block is developing. Noooo!!!

Darn, these notes are long. I must learn to stop babbling.

Flashback

“So... what do you wanna do?”

“I dunno. What do you wanna do?”

The two girls lay side by side on the grass in the Rosenberg backyard with their heads settled close to each other’s as they gazed up through the thick branches of their tree. Red hair mingled with blonde as they lay limply on the ground, flushed and sweaty from the dry, summer heat hovering in the air. The Californian sun beat down mercilessly and even the shade from the branches looming overhead barely helped bring any relief.

Willow shrugged and glanced over at her friend, giving the other girl a tiny poke in the ribs. “I dunno. I asked you first.”

The blonde squirmed at the poke and swatted at the offending hand. “Well... I asked you second. And umm... t-two’s bigger than one, so I win.”

The redhead’s brow furrowed as she pondered the logic of that statement. “Huh? But... but I asked first. And first is first, so that usually means winning.”

Tara rolled over onto her side and gazed down at her friend. “Well... then ‘what do you wanna do’ times two!”

Willow met her friend’s gaze in defiance. “Well, then ‘what do you wanna do’ times infinity!”

“‘What do you wanna do’ times infinity plus one!”

The redhead’s brow furrowed, again. “What does infinity plus one mean? I mean... infinity goes on forever and ever, right? So, infinity plus one would be more than forever and how can there be more past forever ‘cause forever’s forever?”

Tara stared blankly at her friend. “Huh?”

Willow babbled on. “Well, forever’s forever, so how can there be more than forever if forever contains everything? Infinity should already include everything, so infinity plus one is the same thing as infinity... right? So, would infinity plus one even mean anything? Or does it mean that infinity plus one gets to infinity faster?”

Both girls simply stared at each other in confusion as they tried to process Willow’s babble.

Tara scratched her nose and gave Willow a lopsided grin. “Uh... yes?”

The redhead slowly nodded. “Okay, then... ‘what do you wanna do’ infinity plus 2!”

“Infinity plus infinity!”

“Ahhhh!!!” Both girls squealed as Willow tackled the older girl, sending the two of them sprawling on the grass. Tussling playfully with each other, valiantly trying to pin the other to the ground, they found themselves rolling dizzily through the yard.

Neither managing to get the upper hand on each other, the heat finally slowed them down to a stop and they sprawled out side by side in the shade again, panting heavily as they tried to cool down. Gazing up at the sky, a silence fell over them as their breathing slowly calmed.

“Ummm.... so, what do you wanna do, now?”

“I dunno. What do you wanna do?”

Present

Sprawled out on the couch in front of the TV, Tara sat with the remote in her hand clicking through the stations as Willow snuggled against her girlfriend with her head resting on the blonde’s lap.

“So... what do you wanna do?” Tara winced as she rapidly clicked past the home shopping channels.

“I dunno. What do you wanna do?” Yawning lazily, Willow simply shifted into a more comfortable position as she took Tara’s free hand in her own. Playing absently with her girlfriend’s fingers, she let her mind wander into a sleepy daze.

They remained silent for several minutes, the stillness in the room only broken by Tara’s constant clicking through the television channels.

Bringing Tara’s hand up to place a tiny kiss on her palm, Willow shifted around to give her girlfriend a sly look. “Y’know... my parents are out of town and Nanna’s at the community college in her webdesigning class for the day. My house is probably feeling pretty lonely.”

Tara’s hand on the remote paused for a moment, before quickly pressing the power button and flinging the device onto the coffee table. “Race you!”

Both girls scrambled off the couch and dashed out the door, laughing giddily as they passed a bewildered Tricia.

“Bye Mom!” “Bye Mrs. Maclay!”

Tricia blinked, then shook her head as she claimed the couch and TV for herself. “Those two...”

Edited by: SuperMandy13  at: 8/2/03 5:45 am

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:20 am 
Hey mandy..I've just been reading all of your fics, and i love them, they are so lovely..more soon please, love sammi xxxx:bow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:23 am 
Quote:
Does everyone else see question marks where the quotes should be, or is it just my browser acting funny?
Looks fine to me. At the top of whichever browser you are using, under view, there should be some option to choose the character coding or encoding. That should be on Western (European) something or other for it to look right, I think. At least that is how it works for me.

Very sweet story, by the way. I loved that little infinity discussion. :lol We did that all the time as kids.

________
"Oh, good! I was hoping to add theft, endangerment and insanity to my list of things I did today."
"Ah! You, too?"
(Stitch laughs delightedly)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:25 pm 
Hey, SuperMandy!

So, one day after finishing announcing duties in Chat, I'm looking around the Pens and what do I see? Hmm, an update from... why, SuperMandy. Partner! *Excellent!*, I say to myself and dive into her stories. And I have to say, these stories are well-written and completely adorable. Willow and Tara as second-graders are so shy and sweet. When they meet, they're so vulnerable yet find strength in each other. I am so looking forward to your take of how Willow and Tara's friendship blossoms into deep love. Oh, and don't be too hard on yourself about your writing abilities - I haven't been bored reading anything you have produced to date, so I doubt if I ever will! Keep challenging yourself, artistically. You won't be sorry, and neither will we!

Take care, SM!

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:29 pm 
YES! It's BACK!

Awesome Mandy. I am completely hooked and I let out a small squeal when I seen that you updated. :blush

This story is just so great!! The infinty game lol, I did that with my ex girlfriend's little girl. Though, she always won. So most of the time I was the one being tackled by her and tickled. Yup, she won.

Again, beautiful Mandy. Super!!

Can't wait for more!

JACK: Oh, my God. I love TV. Buffy is my life. - I'm so into Willow being a lez.-Will & Grace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:47 am 
Hey, guys, thanks for the comments! I'm really glad that you like my stories. You're all so sweet! :D And so I thought I should try and reply to some of them individually to show my love for all of you.

sam darls: Thank you so much for your sweet comments I'm really glad that you like my stories.

BytrSuite: Thanks so much for the tip on the character encoding. Phew, I was really worried that I had messed up the thread or something. And I'm glad that you liked the infinity discussion. I thought it'd be a very Willow like thing to wonder about. :D

TemperedCynic: TC, my announcer partner in crime! Thanks for reading my stories, and I'm glad you really like them. I really appreciate the encouragement. Hope to see ya in chat soon!

Taras Shadow: You are so cool, you're like this fic's number one fan! Thank you so much for being so supportive of me and my stories, and I promise lots more cuteness from Little Tara and Wee Willow. :love

And to all the other people who've commented before: Kerrison20, Emily First, Crawy, allykat, and sharikia, thank you SO much for your wonderful comments. You all rock and I love ya all. :love Oof, I hope I didn't miss anybody. If I did, I love you, too!!

Title: Smurfs

Rating: G/PG for ‘present’ part

Disclaimer: Willow and Tara belong to ME and Joss Whedon, sadly. Also, Smurfs don’t belong to me and are property of Hanna-Barbera.

Notes:

In the flashbacks, Willow and Tara are in the 2nd grade, but Willow’s 1 year younger. In the present, the girls are about 20 or so. I’m still not sure, ‘cause I can’t make up my mind.

This is a product of lotsa caffeine and a weird brain. And this one was also supposed to be longer and lead into another idea that I had, but then I wrote this down and thought it sounded better by itself. I have a feeling my other idea will never get written. But, I don’t really mind, ‘cause just trying to lead into it produced a couple pretty good ideas. :)

Flashback

In front of the TV in the Rosenberg living room, Willow and Tara lay sprawled on the couch watching cartoons. The redhead had her legs resting against the back of the cushions and let her head hang back to watch upside down, while the blonde laid lengthwise along the couch with her head propped up on the armrest and her legs resting on her friend’s stomach.

They giggled together as they watched the antics of the Smurfs on the screen, and cheered as the blue cartoon characters again foiled Gargamel’s attempt to capture them.

Tara wiggled comfortably in the plush couch as she turned away from the ending credits to look at her friend. “Why does Azrael have to be a bad guy? I think the kitty should be good and become friends with the Smurfs.”

Willow hmphed and gave Miss Kitty, who was propped on her stomach between Tara’s calves, a pat on the head. “Yeah! I think that’s kinda mean. Kitties are way cool and nice and should be the good guys.”

The blonde looked thoughtful as she reached over to take Miss Kitty in her arms and give her a hug. “They should have a television show about a good cat like Miss Kitty. I bet she could save lotsa people and do all kindsa cool things.”

The redhead eagerly nodded and kicked her legs excitedly. “Ooh, yeah! The Adventures of Miss Kitty Fantastico! And hey, maybe the show could even have us two as her helpers! We could have... umm... magical powers and be able to thwart evil schemes and stuff!”

Tara gave her friend a lopsided grin. “Cool! I bet we could cast all kinds of powerful magic spells together. We’d be inv-invisible? Umm... invininicible?”

“That’d be ‘invincible’, sweetheart.”

Both girls looked up in surprise at the unexpected new voice and were startled to find a tall figure looming over the couch looking down at them.

“Ack!” Willow jumped at the surprise intrusion and lost her balance as she scooted too close to the edge of the couch. Tumbling off the cushions, the redhead took Tara down with her to land in a jumbled heap on the carpet.

The two girls groaned as they wiggled and tried to disentangle themselves from each other. They both paused in their movements, though, as they heard an amused chuckle from the figure by the couch.

“Are you kittens all right?” Mischievous green eyes twinkled at them as an older woman with graying auburn hair carefully stepped around the couch to help them up.

Having extricated her limbs from Tara’s, Willow bounced up and darted over to wrap her arms around the older woman’s waist. “Nanna!”

Tara brushed herself off and shyly smiled up at Willow’s grandmother. “Good morning, Mrs. Rosenberg.”

Nanna Rosenberg laughed jovially as she playfully ruffled a hand through Tara’s hair. “Bah! Enough with the Mrs. Rosenberg stuff, sweetheart. Just call me Nanna like everybody else.” She gave both girls an affectionate smile. “So, who wants some of those yummy cookies that we baked up?”

Both girls waved their hands in the air excitedly and then dashed into the kitchen. Chuckling to herself, Nanna Rosenberg followed the two energetic girls at a more sedate pace.

Stepping into the Rosenberg kitchen, she found that the girls had already set out cups and plates at the table and were waiting patiently for the older woman in their seats.

“We got out your favorite cup, Nanna.” Willow pointed to the ‘#1 Grandma’ cup sitting next to the Wonder Woman and She-Ra cups.

“Why thank you, my dears.” Carefully pouring tall glasses of milk for everyone, Nanna set a plate of steaming cookies on the table and sat down with the girls for a snack.

The two girls dug in with enthusiasm, chocolate smearing messily over happy grins. Nanna’s heart warmed as she watched her granddaughter and her blonde friend who had so easily become part of the family. These two are going to be something special. I just know it.

After eating in silence for a few minutes, Willow paused and furrowed her brow as she often did when her brain was zooming at a million miles per second. She looked up to give her grandmother a curious look. “Nanna? Why is there only one Smurfette? There’s all those guys and only one girl.”

Nanna nearly choked on her milk at the question and glanced up to see two curious gazes on her. “Umm... I’m not really sure, kitten...”

Willow looked thoughtful, not really registering her grandmother’s comment. “Well, they have Sassette Smurf, too, but she’s a kid. Is she one of Smurfette’s kids? Oh wow, is Smurfette the mommy for all the Smurfs? Ooh, and is Papa Smurf the daddy for all of them?”

Tara blinked at her friend. “But if Smurfette’s the mommy and Papa Smurf’s the daddy, then does that mean they’re married? But she calls Papa Smurf papa, too. So... he’s her husband and daddy?” Both girls looked at each other in confusion then turned back to the older woman for answers.

Willow’s grandmother blinked and rubbed her ear as she tried to think of a reasonable explanation. “I think... I think that Papa Smurf is more of a title given to him as the head of the Smurfs. Everybody seems to have a job in the Smurf village, so they probably gave the Smurfs their names based on what they like to do and want to work at. Like, Baker Smurf likes to bake, so they called him that. And since Papa Smurf’s the leader, he’s Papa Smurf. But it doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s the Smurfs’ father. And umm... Smurfette might just be the only girl that’s a main character. There are probably a lot more girl Smurfs, but you just don’t see them in the show.”

The two girls listened in rapt attention to the older woman’s explanation and nodded eagerly in understanding. “Ohhh...” They smiled at each other, happy at having their questions answered, and went back to eating their cookies.

Nanna mentally wiped her brow, glad that she had managed to come up with a reasonable explanation.

The trio sat in silence again, enjoying the cookies and each other’s company, before Tara shyly glanced up at the older woman. “Ummm... N-nanna?”

Willow’s grandmother smiled warmly at the tiny blonde. “Yes, sweetheart?”

Tara frowned slightly in confusion. “If all the Smurfs are named for their jobs, then what’s Smurfette’s job?”

Nanna Rosenberg internally winced and resigned herself to trying to think up more explanations on the logic of cartoons.

Present

Willow and Tara lay stretched out on the couch in front of the TV. Both lying lengthwise along the cushions, the blonde had her head resting against the armrest with her shoulders pressed against the back of the couch. Her girlfriend leaned comfortably against her and she enfolded her arms around the redhead in a gentle embrace. It was a bit of a squeeze to fit both girls, but the lovers had no qualms about snuggling extra close.

The redhead had possession of the remote control and had clicked over to Cartoon Network where re-runs of the Smurfs were playing. Both settled in happily, Willow giggling as she watched the familiar antics of the blue characters and Tara simply luxuriating in the feel of her girlfriend pressed against her. Closing her eyes, the blonde nuzzled her nose through Willow’s soft hair, enjoying her love’s clean, sweet smell.

After a few moments of silence, Willow finally piped up during a commercial, “Do you think the Smurfs are gay?”

Tara paused in her nuzzling and gave the redhead a poke to the ribs. “What? Where’d that come from? Should I be worried that you’re thinking about the sex lives of Smurfs when you’re here snuggling with me?”

Willow snickered and turned slightly so she could tilt her head to look back at her lover. “No, of course not. But, really, do you think that maybe some of them are? It is a village full of mostly men, y’know? And Vanity and Brainy Smurf kinda set off my ‘gaydar’.”

The blonde rolled her eyes in amusement and gave the other girl another poke to the ribs. “I’m sure if you really want to, you could probably find fanfic on that...”

Willow scrunched up her nose and grimaced. “Ewwww! I didn’t mean I want to see or read about them doing it! I just... y’know... was curious!”

Tara chuckled and kissed the other girl on the temple. “Uh huh... sure, sweetie. Now go back to watching and try not to think about the sexuality of tiny, blue cartoon characters.”

The redhead gave her a sheepish grin and turned back towards the TV, snuggling comfortably against her girlfriend again.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, watching as the cartoon came back from the commercial break. After a few moments, both girls started shaking with laughter.

The blonde reached over and tried to grab at the remote control in her lover’s hand. “All right, time to change the channel. Now you’ve got ME thinking about the sexuality of Smurfs!”

Shaking with giggles, Willow waved the remote around, trying to fend off her girlfriend. “No way! It’s my turn with the remote!”

The two lovers giggled wildly as they wrestled on the couch. But gravity and a couch too small for two full-grown girls finally got the best of them.

“Oof!” “Oww!” The girls landed in a tangled heap at the foot of the couch.

Blinking dazedly, Willow opened her eyes and found herself flat on her back with a very amused girlfriend looking down from on top of her.

They gazed at each other silently, smiling goofily as they got lost in each other’s eyes. Heads tilted closer and eyes slowly shut as their lips gently brushed against each other’s.

“La la lalalala la lala lala...”

Blinking their eyes open at the annoyingly cheerful singing, both girls turned to look at the television where the Smurfs were dancing and singing their happy theme song. Turning back to look at each other, they both burst into hysterical laughter before Tara finally found the remote and pressed the power button.

With the distraction out of the way, Tara glanced back down at the redhead with a sultry smile. “Let’s save thinking about the sex lives of Smurfs for another time, shall we?”

Willow chuckled low in her throat as she threaded her fingers in her girlfriend’s hair and gently tugged her lips back down to hers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:06 am 
Hey mandy..ooh, i loved this update, so cute and with smurfs..:lol love sammi xxxx:flower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 6:43 am 
ooohh i love this! please keep going'!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:15 am 
this is one of the sweetest fic's ever i totally love it ...MORE soon please :clap

Luv April

"Boys are made for pleasure and girls are made for sin" :devilish

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:57 am 
Hey, SuperMandy!

The questions for the ages:

1) Is Smurfette the "mama" Smurf and Papa Smurf the "papa"?

2) Why are there mostly male Smurfs? and, finally

3) Would that mean most of the male Smurfs are gay?

When the Smurfs first came on, I was in my '20's. So, I and my friends posed many of these same questions. Of course, answers escaped us, as well.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, SuperMandy! Please continue!

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

Post subject: Re: Friends Forever (Mandy's Stories)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 12:32 pm 
Oh frabulous joy!!! Another couple of little stories to brighten a dreech and dreary weekend...

Real grin inducing reads - Thanks Mandy!!

vive,valeque.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:07 pm 
oh, this is seriously too adorable.

They're so cute and I love Miss Kitty and Nanna Rosenberg (and her webdesigning class. She rocks!)

This is great. I want more. Please.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 2:40 pm 
MANDY!

Me? Your number one fan? *beams* Well then... *sets up a stand with buttons and pins* I guess I'll be the first to be president of your fanclub! :flower

This is just so awesome, your story I mean. :blush

It is so sweet and it has traces of sensuality in your writng as well. You write Little Tara and Wee Willow and the older Tara and Willow so perfectly. You capture them beautifully. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside when I read this story. I look forward too more all the time.

Again... BEAUTIFUL!

JACK: Oh, my God. I love TV. Buffy is my life. - I'm so into Willow being a lez.-Will & Grace

Edited by: Taras Shadow at: 8/3/03 1:41 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:23 pm 
How did I miss this fic?! I love this. Willow and Tara as kids, in the flashbacks, and Willow and Tara as girlfriends in the present time! It's just too cute! :heart :heart :heart Can I be in your fanclub too?

The meeting between Willow and Tara was so nice. And when Billy took Miss Kitty, I was so mad. I had a Billy in my kindergarden :angry only he didn't get away with things, I got my revenge hehe.

The Smurfs! Awww, you brought me happy, blissful, childhood memories! :love The Smurfs were my favorite cartoon! And they're still one of my favorites still. And Gargamel; it was soo funny every time the Smurfs beat him. Papa Smurf was my favorite, I think, with his red pants and grandfatherly beard. Awww, you made me all happy with that last update. :party :bow :bounce

LB:read :heart