The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Back Again (AU)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:18 pm 
Title: Back Again

Author: Kayleen

Rating: G for now, maybe I’ll put some naughtiness later.

Pairings: W/T, B/F, X/A…

Spoilers: Nop, none. This is an AU.

Summary: Willow and her parents left the US when she was little, now she’s back and she’s not alone. (I suck at summaries, I know)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prologue – Welcome to Sunnydale

Willow grinned as the pilot’s voice informed the passengers that the plane was about to land on the LA International Airport. After her belt was in place she turned to check her companion’s, receiving a half-heartedly annoyed look, sometimes she just couldn’t help her overprotectiveness towards the young boy.

She could tell he was just as eager as her, maybe even more, to land on the new country. Even if she lived her first eight years there, it was a pretty new experience for her too. She was planning on going back to her old city as soon as they reached LA, she had even brought them a good sized house. Funny how the houses are cheap there., she mused.

“Do you think you’ll find some of your old friends?”

“Maybe, but it’s likely I won’t recognize them, after all, I was about your age when my parents decided that the US wasn’t so good anymore.” She smiled wryly. “They won’t recognize me either, I bet, I’m not that shy geeky girl anymore.”

“Somehow I have trouble thinking of you as shy or geeky, well, there’s the computer thing, but you’re just a little ob… obs…obsessed.” grinned the boy.

“Yeah, mock the computer girl. I can’t help if I think of computers as a little more than tools.”

“You named your computer, how crazy is that? And Charlotte, of all things! Your computer even has a nickname!” the boy raised a blond eyebrow, his honey-colored eyes twinkling in amusement.

“Hey, Charlie has been my work mate for years! We understand each other, she doesn’t bug me, doesn’t call me crazy and doesn’t wet her bet.” she ruffled his shaggy blond hair and laughed at his indignant look.

“I don’t wet my bed, that was like centuries ago! I was five!” he pouted.

“Ooooh, yeah, now you’re what? Seven years old?! Centuries ago, really.”

“I’m almost eight!” he pouted some more and crossed his arms.

“Now, now, you won’t be angry at poor little ol’ me, will you?” she baited her eyelashes making a cute face until he laughed.

“Doofus!” he grinned affectively.

The plane landed and the passengers started to get up from their seats.

“You know you’ll have to speak English now, don’t you?” said Willow as she unbuckled her belt and got up.

“Yeah, I know. Don’t worry, you’ve been teaching it to me since I could talk, it feels like I’ve grown up in two countries.” he said, switching to English.

“Well, it will be a little different, with the school things and all, but I guess you won’t have much problem.” she smiled as they exited the plane along with the other passengers.

“It will be so cool, we can have our secret language and no one will understand us! We’ll be like secret agents with a secret code!” he talked while swinging their linked hands, much to the amusement of the passersby.

“With hidden weapons and cool suits?” she played along.

“Yeah! And a neat car with lots of buttons” he was practically bouncing with excitement.

“Ok, tiger, we need to get our luggage. Let’s hope poor Asher hadn’t gone nuts with boredom.”

“You know he’ll be mad at us, all whiny with the sad kicked dog look.”

“Nah, he’ll probably glare at us for ten minutes, then he’ll beg for food and be back to his chirpy self.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A couple of hours later they were putting their luggage in a big white house with the help of the cap driver while a black husky did his recon of the area.

“So guys,” said Willow after thanking and paying the driver, “what do you think?”

“Cool, there’s even furniture here!” the blond boy bounced on the sofa followed by the woofing dog.

“Yep, it wasn’t even expensive. Wonder why?” she shrugged.

“Maybe people just don’t like this city.”

“Maybe.” Willow mused, “Well, how about we unpack then we can walk around and get to know the place?”

“Yeah!! I’ll go see my room!” the boy run upstairs with Asher in tow.

“Don’t jump on the bed, Diego!” she shouted already knowing that she was probably too late. “Heh, welcome to Sunnydale, Willow.” The redhead said to herself before going after them.

To be continued…

What do you think? This is just a little idea, I don’t know where it will take me yet, but I think it’s promising.

Bet you’re wondering who exactly is little Diego, huh? Well, you’ll know later, for now I’ll let you keep guessing. As for Asher, well, Willow said she was a dog person, didn’t she? :grin

And the computer’s name thing, well, this is Willow we’re talking about. :wink

Feedback, pretty please! :pray

=> Kayleen <=

Edited by: maudmac  at: 1/23/04 11:23 pm

Post subject: Re: Back Again (AU)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:11 pm 
Great! So Willow's coming from I'm guessing...Spain? Anyway, it's really sounding good. can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:33 pm 
Hey, faithy, glad you liked! Good guess, but no, it's not Spain. I was thinking about South America, Brazil to be exact. That's where I am right now, passing my vacations. Diego is a common name here.

I'll update today, shouldn't take long.

Thanks for the feedback.

=> Kayleen <=

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:25 pm 
Hey Kayleen -

What a great start!!! I think this fic is going to be a good treat, :D . Anyhoo, keep those updates comin', kay??? =)

Great work!!! :clap

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:41 pm 
:applause :heart I love this! I'm not a big fan of AU, but this looks really interesting. Hopeto see more soon.

PS: Love your writing smile :)

Lala

"I am, you know."
"What?"
"Yours."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:28 am 
Aww.I love this so much..I can't wait for more..:flower . Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:07 pm 
Hi! I think you've got a great start here...I love the interaction between Willow and Diego. :) There's definitely potential for extreme cuteness! Hope you update soon.

~Tiffany

Post subject: Update folks!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:16 pm 
Hey Kittens! :bigwave

I'm back again! :grin

Sorry abou the delay, but I had some wacky problems to sort out, (hopefully) everything is fine now.

Here is the update I promised and I'm already working on the next, so it shouldn't take too long to post it.

I'd like to thank you all for leaving your opinions and for your support, it really inspires me seeing that my amateur writings are good for someone. *blushing bright red*

Hm... Well, I'll let you read now before I start do hyperventilate. Good reading! :wave

Rating: PG for now, maybe I’ll put some naughtiness later.

Summary: Willow and her parents left the US when she was little, now she’s back and she’s not alone. (I suck at summaries, I know)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1 – New Neighbors

“Hey, look at that. New blood in Sunnyhell.” said Faith looking out of the window at the cab parking by the next house.

In seconds she was being pressed against the window as Buffy, Dawn and Tara ran to take a look at the new neighbors.

They all saw as a big black husky bounced out of the cab, followed by a little blond boy and a redhead woman in her late twenties, both having lightly tanned skin, probably due from constant contact with the sun.

Tara’s mouth watered at the sight of the redhead stretching lazily, showing off a nicely tanned belly. Get a grip, McClay, for Goddess’ sake! That woman has a kid! And is probably married too! She chastised herself, but couldn’t take her eyes off the woman. That aura is so unusual. So powerful and fierce, but so innocent at the same time.

“Yep, it seems we’ll have new neighbors.” said Buffy eyeing the trunks and suitcases being unloaded from the cab. Tara only nodded dumbly, still captivated by the beautiful redhead.

“And lookie, Blondie got herself a new crush!” taunted Faith seeing Tara’s look.

“I’m n-not c-crushing.” Tara tried to appear firm, failing miserably. Damn stutter.

“I have to admit, you have a good taste, she’s a hottie.”

“Eyes off!” ordered Buffy swatting Faith’s arm.

“No need to be jealous, B, you’re the only hottie in my life.” Faith kissed her cheek, grinning at the blush that inevitably appeared there.

“Thanks a lot.” said Tara and Dawn at the same time, exchanging smiles.

“How about we go check on Blondie’s newest crush?” suggested Faith, ignoring the glare Tara sent her.

“Yeah, let’s give her a little of our Californian hospitality.” grinned Buffy.

“Guys, I don’t think that’s a good idea. I mean, she has a kid-“

“Very cute kid, by the way.” cut Dawn.

And is probably married.” she continued forcefully.

“There’s no man there, Tara, she must be a single mom and you know you like kids soooo…”

“Then she must be straight.” Tara insisted.

“Nothing you can’t cure.” said Faith grabbing her arm and dragging her to the door.

“Hey, I’m straight, ok? Nothing to cure here.” complained Dawn.

“For now.” Faith grinned as they exited the house.

“Guys, please, I’ll just make a fool of myself…” whined Tara. Great, now you’re whining like a baby, Goddess, McClay, you are pathetic.

“We won’t let you, Tare, I bet she’ll be heads over heals in love with you by the end of the day.” assured Buffy.

Tara shook her head.

“There’s no arguing with you guys, right?”

“Yep.” Answered the three grinning girls.

“Ok, then.” Tara sighed. “But if she hate me I’ll fry your asses.” she threatened.

“Ooh, beware of the Wicked Witch of Sunnyhell.” taunted Faith before ringing the bell of the neighbor’s house.

“Coming!” shouted a voice from the inside.

The door opened to reveal the redhead woman with the boy hanging on her neck from behind, both with disheveled hair and panting slightly. The redhead looked at each girl, stopping on Tara. Green met blue and both could feel something passing between them.

“Err… Hi?” said the redhead shaking herself out of her stupor.

“Hey! I’m Faith, this is my girlfriend Buffy, her sister Dawn and this is our friend Tara, we live next door.” introduced Faith offering her hand.

“I’m Willow, this little monkey here is Diego.” Willow shook her hand, grinning as the boy pulled playfully at her ears, making monkey faces.

“What a cutie!” exclaimed Dawn making the boy blush bright red and hide his face on Willow’s hair.

“You want to come in?” offered Willow.

“We thought maybe we could give you a tour, show you the ropes.” quipped Buffy.

“I-if you w-want to, of c-course.” added Tara cursing her stutter.

“Sure, thanks. Come on in, I’ll just err… brush my hair.” Willow blushed slightly.

They all entered the house to be greeted by a curious dog sniffing the newcomers.

“Don’t worry, he doesn’t bite.” assured Willow putting Diego on the ground. “I’ll be right back.”

As Willow went upstairs Diego studied the new girls closely, specially the taller blond, Tara. They all had something different about them, but he could feel something familiar on Tara.

Tara locked her eyes with Diego’s, his honey-colored eyes were studying her, as if trying to figure something out. The boy walked to her and motioned for her to lower herself. She kneeled looking at him curiously as he cupped her ear as if to tell a secret.

“You’re special.” he whispered then went to play with the dog, leaving a very curious Tara behind.

Tara noticed the questioning looks of her friends and shook her head, dismissing their questions and getting up. Strange… She thought, but couldn’t help but like the little boy.

“Ok, I’m ready.” announced Willow going down the stairs with her lustrous red hair now impeccably brushed falling over her shoulders.

Tara was trying not to ogle the redhead beauty and ignore the teasing looks of her friends at the same time as they walked down the street with the dog ahead of them.

“So…” started Buffy, “Where you comin’ from?”

“Brazil, that’s in South America, by the way.” smiled Willow.

“Really? You don’t have an accent.”

“That’s because I was born here in the US, in this town to be exact. My parents moved to Brazil when I was eight.”

“And Diego? He seems to know English very well. He has a cute accent, though.”

“I’ve been teaching him English since he was learning how to talk, he’s very used to it, right tiger?”

“Yep, Mama talks a lot, so I learned faster.” He yelped when Willow tickled him playfully.

“So, y-your back to s-stay?” asked Tara shyly.

“Yep. I always liked Sunnydale, now I like it even more.” Willow grinned giving Tara a once over. Just what are you doing, Rosenberg?! She mentally kicked herself, missing Tara’s blush and the girls’ knowing looks.

“You like her, don’t you?” asked Diego in Portuguese, laughing when his Mama blushed.

“What he said?” asked Dawn looking curiously at the exchange.

“If… hm… If he could have some ice cream, yeah, that’s it.”

Buffy, Faith and Dawn smirked between themselves, a plan forming in their minds.

“There’s an ice cream parlor near the park, we can go there.” suggested Faith winking at her ‘partners-in-crime’.

“Sure.” Willow said quickly before Diego could comment anything.

“We’ll go get some ice creams, you two can stay here and… talk.” said Buffy going with Faith, Dawn and a very willing Diego, Asher in tow.

“Not very subtle, are they?” said Willow after a moment of silence.

“Nope, not at all.” agreed a very much embarrassed Tara.

They stayed silent for some minutes, neither knowing what to say.

“So…” they started together, laughing at their own silliness.

“Hmmm… Where’s Diego’s dad?” asked Tara softly. You’re even more subtle, McClay, couldn’t think of any other way to know if she’s available?! She chastised herself when Willow’s mood darkened.

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” answered Willow with clenched fists.

“S-sorry.” Tara’s shaky voice pulled Willow out of her anger.

“No, no, I’m sorry, you don’t know what happened. It’s just…” Willow sighed.

“Y-you don’t have t-to tell me.” Tara unconsciously put her hand on Willow’s.

“No, it’s ok. I guess I’ll have to tell someone, to get it out of my system. Somehow I know that I can trust you. Strange, isn’t it? I barely know you.”

“No, it isn’t. I feel I can trust you too.” smiled Tara, her eyes meeting Willow’s.

“You have beautiful eyes.” said Willow without noticing.

“T-thanks.” Tara blushed beet red.

“Ehh…” Willow took a deep breath to calm herself. “You asked about Diego’s father, well, he ran away when Diego’s mother told him she was pregnant.”

“Diego’s mother? Aren’t you…”

“No, not biologically anyway. His mother was my best friend, she died giving birth to Diego. As she didn’t have any family, I adopted him, my parents didn’t like the idea at the time, saying that I should focus on my studies and all. As if,” Willow snorted, “I’ve always been so much ahead of the other students.”

“So… You raised Diego alone?”

“Yeah, it was a bit difficult in the beginning, but I got used to being a mom afterwards.” Willow smiled making Tara’s heart flutter.

“He’s so cute.” Tara looked at the little boy, that at the moment was coming back with two chocolate ice creams.

“He’s just like Dani, same eyes, same hair, same laugh.”

“He is a bit like you too.”

“How so?” Willow looked curiously at the blond.

“His look, full of innocence and wonder, like you.” Tara said shyly.

Before Willow could say anything Diego came with the others and gave her one chocolate ice cream.

“Your favorite, Mama.” announced the boy proudly.

“Thanks, tiger.” She kissed his cheek and smiled “Hmm, chocolatey goodness!” she ran a pink tongue through her lips making Tara shiver inside.That tongue…

“Here’s yours, Blondie.” Faith interrupted her line of thought.

“T-thanks.” she accepted the strawberry ice cream.

“So what we do now?” asked Dawn.

Faith smirked. Buffy smirked. Tara gluped.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that night both Willow and Tara had a hard time falling asleep and they would be surprised if they know how similar their reasons were.

To be continued…

I'm a little (a lot) later, but happy New Year for you! Let's hope for a good 2004!

Leavefeedbackprettyplease!! *blush*

Kayleen Lee

Edited by: Warduke at: 1/1/04 8:22 pm

Post subject: Re: Update folks!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:21 am 
As per your request, here is my feedback. :D

I'm liking this story, it's very whimsical. And how cute is Willow with a kid. I love kid stories. I'm a big softie like that. Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:07 pm 
:applause I just finished reading both parts. Great story so far. I can't wait to read more.

Lisa

~~~~~~~~~

Tara beamed up at her lover. Willow Rosenberg, shy, unassuming computer geek was about to fuck her girlfriends brains out. Oh God yes baby, bring it on. -Three Months By WillowPowered

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:33 pm 
WOO HOO Kayleen, great update!!! I am liking this fic, very much. Goodness!!! I can't wait to read more. Keep them comin'. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:39 pm 
That was sooo adorable...I loved it :flower Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:59 pm 
Woo and Hoo

That was amazing:applause :applause

Diego is adorable.:p

Can't wait far more.:D

- - - - - - - - The greatest human accomplishment is being able to go to ones grave knowing that at some point in your life you loved someone completely............... that and that you had some good fucks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:09 am 
Hi there!:bigwave

Just wanted to let you know that I'm liking this a lot!! This is totally adorable!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:46 am 
This fic is awesome! I'm really enjoying it! You rock!

Charlie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm 
ooh! ooh! MORE! Me likey!

:peace Pax! -Bev

Post subject: UPDATE!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:18 pm 
Hey Kittens!

I’m here with the update I promised.

Thanks for taking your time reading this and sending feedback. It’s so good to know you like my story! *grin*

This chapter has a bit of an ‘adult’ scene, but nothing very graphic really.

Good reading!

Rating: PG-15 I guess, but just on the beginning.

N/A: Willow and Xander will meet again!!

Chapter 2 – Infatuation

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She couldn’t help but think that it was too good to be true. How could it be? Things like that didn’t happen to people like her. Not so soon anyway.

She was on a comfortable armchair and Tina Turner’s Private Dancer played on the background. The room’s light was dim and the smell of incense filled the air. A combination that was making her mind a bit fuzzy.

But it wasn’t the light, the smell or the music that was most distracting, it was the goddess straddling her lap, her smoky blue eyes glued on her darkening green ones as she moved her hips along with the sensual beat of the song.

It was getting difficult to keep eye contact and not look down to the gorgeous body clad only in lacy black bra and panties. She was perfect with her desired filled blue eyes, creamy skin, beautiful golden hair framing her angelic face, full lips grinning sexily at her, the list went on and on, there wasn’t words to describe how this woman affected her.

Then the blonde started to run her hands up her own upper body while she grinded her ass against her thighs. She couldn’t believe how horny the sexy woman was making her, she was hungry, ravenous for her; she craved to touch that body, to make the woman scream her name in ecstasy, to-

She couldn’t control herself anymore and lifted her hands that until now held the armchair in a vice grip, and held the blonde’s waist. The woman smiled that sexy lopsided grin and captured one of the hands on her waist, bringing it to her face and started nipping on her fingers, occasionally sucking her fingertips into her mouth, all this without stopping her body’s motion.

She moaned loudly when the blonde used her other hand to unclasp her bra, tossing it aside quickly and lifted the hand that was still on her waist to her now free breast…

… Then all the air left her lungs as something heavy fell on her stomach, effectively bringing her back to the waking world. She groaned when she opened her eyes to see her son’s mischievous grin as he bounced on her stomach.

“Rise and shine, Mama! We have to clean up today!” then she remembered that they indeed had to clean up the house, as yesterday they spent most of the day out with the girls showing them around.

“It’s difficult to rise when there’s a little perky monkey jumping on me, ya know.” she grumbled. Definitively not a morning person, not me.

“Ok, Royal Grumpiness, but get up already.” he got up and went to the door, then he turned back and said with a cheeky grin: “Besides, your dream couldn’t have been that good.” And ran out before the pillow hit him.

Willow laughed to herself. You have no idea, tiger, no idea at all. She decided that the best thing was take a quick and cold shower to take her mind off Tara giving her a lap dance. That was some dream…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Said blonde was trying her best to concentrate in making pancakes, it was proving to be quite difficult since she had next to no sleep and when she managed to close her eyes was to have the most erotic dream of her life. I’ll never look at a kitchen table the same way again, she grinned thinking of the redhead that seemed to fill her thoughts even when she was sleeping. You’ve known her a day and you’re already having hot dreams about her, you are a pervert, McClay

“Thinkin’ ‘bout your wet dream, Blondie?” her head whipped around at Faith’s teasing voice.

“H-h-how d-do y-you…” she blushed bright red.

“Know?” the brunette smirked, “‘Oh, please, Willow!’, ‘Ahhh, right there, yes!’, ‘Oh, sweet Goddess, yeeesssss!!’, you’re quite loud, Blondie, woke us up.”

“Yeah, if you’re like that dreaming, no one will get any sleep when you do the real thing.” added Buffy.

“I’m impressed, Blondie, you got wet dreams about Red with only one day, that’s a major crush, heh?”

Tara was blushing so hard that she was afraid to pass out from excess of blood on her brain. She was almost ready to do a spell to make earth swallow her up when a sleepy Dawn entered the kitchen and looked from a girl to another.

“Ok, what are you teasing her about this time?” she asked taking her seat beside Faith.

“What? She didn’t woke you up with her shouts?!” asked Faith with mock shock. “I know you sleep like the dead, Daybreak, but she was frickin’ screaming her lungs out.”

“With the risk of sound a little stupid: huh?”

“She was having a hot dream about Willow, a very hot one by all moans and screams.” grinned Buffy.

“Really?!” Dawn looked at Tara wide eyed, “But you met her just yesterday!”

Tara groaned and felt that she couldn’t get redder.

“So, where was it, Blondie? Some dangerously public place?” Faith asked drinking her coffee.

“The same table you’re eating on.” Tara laughed as Faith spat the mouthful of coffee she was preparing to swallow on Buffy, that was seated across her.

“I will SO kill you!” Buffy was furious after being hit with hot coffee on the face.

Tara and Dawn were laughing so hard their sides were starting to hurt, the Slayers’ faces were just priceless.

“You’re a dead woman, McClay.” threatened the brunette after her coughing fit passed.

“What’s so funny, ladies?” asked Xander entering through the kitchen door with Anya in tow.

The Slayers only grunted and glared at the laughing girls.

“Tara… dream… and the table… coffee…” was all Dawn could get out between laughs.

“Tara dreamed about a coffee table?” asked a confused Xander.

“Hey, you have coffee on your face.” pointed out the ever clueless Anya.

“No kidding.” Buffy glared at her and tried to whip her face with a napkin.

“So you gonna explain to the Xan-man what’s going on?”

“Nevermind, Xander.” said Tara after controlling her laughter.

“Hm, Ok.” He scratched his head, “So what are we doing this fine Sunday, ladies?”

“How about we pay Tara’s new girlfriend a visit?” asked Buffy smirking at the other blonde.

“Tara’s new girlfriend?” Xander asked with raised eyebrows.

“You got a new orgasm buddy and didn’t tell me?!” shouted the outraged ex-demon.

“Oh Goddess…” Tara groaned and slapped her own forehead. Dawn giggled.

“Who’s this new girlfriend of yours, Tara?”

“She’s not my girlfriend, Xander. These two are just seem to love teasing me.” She pointed and mock glared at the Slayers, they both put their hands on their hearts in feigned fright.

“But you want her to be, huh?” he grinned.

“Not you too…” she put her head on her hands.

“So are we going to meet your soon-to-be orgasm buddy or not?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They were trying to get someone to open the door for ten minutes now. They tried the doorbell, banging the poor door, calling out, no one heard them. No wonder, they could hear the very loud music from the outside.

“Can’t one of them just kick the damn door open?” Anya pointed at the Slayers.

“I don’t think Red will appreciate that, Demon-girl.”

“Geez, loud much? How can they stand music like this?” Dawn frowned.

“Maybe we should come back later?” Tara tried.

“No way you’re escaping this, missy, I want to see the girl that got your attention.” Xander wagged a finger at her in mock sternness.

“Ok” she sighed, “But how we get in?”

“Like this?” Anya twisted the doorknob and the door opened.

They all looked at her, baffled. She raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“We going in or what?”

They entered the house to be greeted with quite the scene. Willow was wearing a pair of shorts and a oversized red t-shirt, her hair pulled on a ponytail with some strands falling around. She was dancing around with a broom, shaking her head back and forth and singing along with the loud voice of Steven Tyler.

“Yeah, yeah, dude looks like a lady. Yeah, yeah, dude looks like a lady…”

Diego was clad only in shorts and seemed to play air guitar while jumping on the couch. Asher was nowhere to be seen, probably trying to run away from the loud music.

“Yeah, yeah, dude looks like a lady. Yeah, yeah, dude looks like a lady…”

It was too funny, they all laughed when Diego jumped out of the couch and started dancing with Willow and the broom.

Only then they were noticed by the dancing duo. They stopped dead in their tracks and looked at the newcomers, blushing as red as Willow’s hair. Willow tried to appear dignified as she turned the cd player off, failing miserably as their visitors muffled their laughs.

“Eh…Hi?” she squeaked slightly.

“Hey Red, Tiger-boy, nice dancing show.” Faith smiked.

“And don’t forget Miss Broom there.” Dawn pointed at the said broom forgotten on the ground.

“You guys won’t let us like this one down, right?” the redhead groaned.

“Nope.”

“At least they didn’t walk in on us dancing The Shoop Shoop Song.” Diego pointed out.

“Yep, that one would be our death, for sure.” Willow nodded faking seriousness. They all laughed.

“That would be quite a sight, I bet.” Buffy giggled.

“As funny as it is, won’t you gals introduce us?” Xander asked with a goofy smile.

“Yeah, sorry. They are Xander and Anya, she’s Willow and that’s her son Diego.” introduced Tara.

“Xander Harris?” Willow’s eyes widened.

“Willow Rosenberg?” his jaw dropped.

“It’s you!!” they said at the same time and hugged each other, much to the others confusion.

“Huh?” Buffy voiced everyone’s thoughts.

“You’re so grown up! And with a son too!”

“You’ve changed too, I can’t believe it’s you.”

“Do you know each other?” asked Tara looking at them curiously if not a bit jealous.

“Yep, me and Will go way back.” Xander grinned.

“Were you his orgasm buddy or something? You can’t have him, he’s mine now!” said Anya with her usual bluntness.

Willow raised her eyebrows and looked at her strangely, but decided that she didn’t want to know. Xander shook his head.

“How do you know him, Mama?” the little boy furrowed his eyebrows.

The redhead smiled at him and said in a tone of feigned confidence:

“He stole my Barbie.”

To be continued…

Did you like my lap dance dream? Think I should invest on ‘adult’ scenes more often? *cheeky grin*

The dancing with the broom thing is from a movie which’s title I don’t remember, something about a babysitter and there’s Robin Williams and Sally Field too. And the song is from the movie soundtrack, Dude Looks Like a Lady by Aerosmith. Very funny movie :lol

Let me know your opinions and if you have any suggestions I’m all ears (eyes, really, but it doesn’t matter)!

Kayleen Lee

Post subject: Re: UPDATE!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:45 pm 
Oooh, I'm loving this! :)

More soon, please! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:49 pm 
Oh, this was soo good! I'm liking this a lot!!

This update just gave me the warm fuzzies.

Quote:
“The same table you’re eating on.” Tara laughed as Faith spat the mouthful of coffee she was preparing to swallow on Buffy, that was seated across her.
:rofl

The whole scene was HILARIOUS!

Keep up the great work!:applause

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:02 pm 
Hi there :wave

Great update :wave

I thought Faith and Buffy teasing Tara about her dream was priceless... Just too funny :lol

And I think you definitely should invest more in writing adult scenes... That lap dance dream was just :thud :drool

More? :pray

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:33 pm 
i'm really liking this fic so far:bounce

can't wait to read what happens between Willow and Tara

keep up the great work!

:D

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if i could just see you/If i could just hold you tonight-Vanessa Carlton-Mine and my baby's song...I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:50 pm 
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Very cute story. More please? Possibly soon?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:41 pm 
Wow..that was soo good..I'm loving this fic soo much..and the lap dance..nice :D Love sammi xx

Edited by: sam darls at: 1/5/04 11:42 am

Post subject: Great Story!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:19 pm 
This is just sooo cute!:applause

I love the interaction between Willow and Diego, and the way the rest of the gang tease Tara.

The reunion between Willow and Xander is priceless!:laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:32 pm 
Great story! More please?!?!?!?!

Quote:
The redhead smiled at him and said in a tone of feigned confidence:

“He stole my Barbie.”
:rofl

*lil´c*

I´m an actress... I don´t pee. Amber in Augsburg

SweetAmber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:03 pm 
:bigwave :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow It is so funny! :rofl I loved the subtle way the girls left the two potental love-birds alone. :lol And I think what :willow did for her friend Dani was the sweetest thing ever. :heart Her and Deigo make a great pair. Faith and Buffy were killing :tara with the replay of her screams durring her dream. :rofl But that coffee bit. :lol The lap dance! :shower :sheep :pinky :thud

Quote:
"He stole my Barbie."

I loved that! :lol :rofl Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here without you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:51 am 
Kayleen -

What a AWESOME update!!! I so loved that. And that dream... yeah.... not a good thing to be reading here at work, heehee. But, that was cool that they had the same dream... and WHAT a dream it was.... GREAT GREAT GREAT update. Can't wait to see more soon. Keep'em comin'. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
respect."

Post subject: U-P-D-A-T-E!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:12 pm 
Hey Kittens!

Here I am again with a fresh update! Sorry if I took so long, but it was a bit difficult to put all my ideas on the keyboard. *sheepish*

Wow! So many feedbacks! Thanks guys!

Rating: R (naughtiness ahead!)

WARINING: Cliffhanger ahead Kittens!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3 – In The Dark

After much catching up and chatting between the old and new friends, they all helped Willow and Diego to clean up the house (although Anya was complaining about ‘not being paid’), which proved to be a quite interesting experience since mother and son insisted on working with the radio on as loud as humanly possible, singing and dancing around the entire time.

‘You can’t live in a building full of hormonal teenager girls without getting used to loud music and fooling around, you get a little crazy after a while.’ Willow had said with a laugh, explaining that back in Brazil a friend of hers owned a building that he rented to college girls and they got to live on the top apartment as long as she ‘babysitted’ for him, meaning: the building had to be standing when he checked.

The Scoobies had a good laugh with the tales the redhead shared about her gremlins, as she called them, specially the one when the girls had decided (with Diego’s help) to put some pink hair dye on her shampoo bottle and she had to stay weeks with bright pink hair. Of course, payback was much sweeter when they all (including Diego) woke up one day with their faces full of inventive drawings in colorful permanent markers that took two months to come off. Since then it was a non-stop prank war between them.

When they were done, it was already mid afternoon, so they all said goodbye and went to their respective homes, agreeing to meet later at the Bronze (Anya was grumbling something about slaves on 21st century).

So right now Willow was checking her outfit in front of the mirror, discussing with her reflection which clothes she would wear.

“So let’s see, I wanna appear sexy, but not skanky, stylish but not too dress up…” she was mumbling to herself trying to decide what to wear. “Nothing too colorful ‘cause, hello, me plus colorful equals geeky nerd! So that’s a no go.”

“I want to impress Tara but not appear to much interested, just enough to get her attention.” she continued talking to the mirror, “Got to be comfortable without being to careless so…How about… this?” she asked her reflection as if expecting it to answer. “Yep, I agree, that’ll do.” She nodded satisfied and proceeded to put her chosen outfit on.

“Yep, Rosenberg, you’re looking good! You gonna make her drool, baby!” she grinned checking herself on the mirror.

She was wearing ‘painted on’ dark red leather pants, a black top that kept everything in place without covering too much, black leather jacket and boots to match. The make-up was subtle, just dark eyeliner to bring out the big green and some lip gloss. She let her hair down and the only jewelry she was wearing was her silver ring on her right hand.

“Gonna show the little Americans what twenty years on a tropical country can do with you, heh?” she smirked at her reflection shaking her hips to make her point.

“Disney said that talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.” came the amused voice of her son.

She turned around to the boy standing on the doorway and raised a red eyebrow. “And your point is?”

“She said to make sure you don’t get too crazy.”

Willow laughed. “You’re talking about craziness and a girl who took a dare to run naked across the campus singing, awfully off-key I must add, Who Let The Dogs Out and waving her arms around. Hypocrite much?”

“True, but that’s why she told me to least to take some pictures when the sun fries your last brain cells.” He smiled cheekily and ducked when she threw a sock at him.

“You scamp!” she chastised good naturally. “So, how I look?”

“Sincerely or want me to cheer you up? Kidding!” he added when she glared at him. “She will fall on her knees.”

Well, I’d rather she open them… She smirked at the thought but hastily remembered herself that there was a kid in the room. Keep these thoughts for later, you pervert!

“Well, hum, thanks…” she blushed at her lewd thoughts. “So, what you’re going to do all night?” she quickly composed herself.

“Me? I’m going to be a good little boy and go early to bed.” he smiled sweetly and laughed when his Mama shot him a ‘yeah right’ look. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to burn the furniture to play fireman.”

“You better not, tiger.” she growled playfully at him.

“I’ll just watch TV, there’s a Pokémon marathon today.” he said gleefully.

“You and those japanese cartoons.” She shook her head. “Just don’t stay up ‘til late, ok?”

“Yes, sir!” he saluted mockingly.

“Good soldier, now you know the rules, right?”

“Sir, yes, sir! No junk food before bed, no staying up late, brush my teeth and no blowing up the house!” he continued his soldier impression.

“You got it, soldier.” The redhead ruffled his hair and grinned. “I know you can take care of yourself and Ash will be here to keep your company.” as if he had heard his name being called the husky skipped into the room and stood beside his mistress. “Won’t you, boy?” she scratched behind his ear and he wagged his tails approvingly.

“Don’t worry, Mama, I’ll be fine, you can go and shake your groovy thing.” Diego grinned when she laughed and kissed his forehead.

“Let’s wait downstairs, the girls will pick me up in a couple of minutes.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Stop fuckin’ fidgeting!!” shouted Faith for the twentieth time in the last thirty minutes.

“I-I still d-don’t get why you have to do my m-make-up.” complained Tara still fidgeting uncomfortably.

“For fuck’s sake!! You want the girl, don’t you?! You’re about to tear hear her clothes off and fuck her brains out, so shut the fuck up and let me prepare you to at least do it with style!” growled the brunette.

“Well, I wouldn’t have said it in such a colorful language, but I agree with her, Tara, there’s obviously some sparkage, I’m surprised she still didn’t make a move.” said Buffy.

“I t-think you guys are r-reading too much into this.”

“Aw, com’on Tara! You two are all with the goo goo eyes at each other!” complained Dawn, “I mean, it’s just like those movies which the couple is irritatingly oblivious to each other’s feelings but everyone else knows, you just need someone to spark a little jealousy and you have all the clichés!”

“You won’t leave this alone, will you?”

“No!” answered the trio.

“This is a plot against me…” she complained to Miss Kitty. The cat looked at her as if asking ‘And what I’m supposed to do about this?’.

“Stop talking to your cat like a crazy old lady and let me finish this.” ordered Faith and started brushing the blonde’s hair.

“I can’t believe I’m letting you do this to me…”

“Shut up already or I’ll stuff this fuckin’ brush in your mouth!” snapped the brunette slayer.

“Should I be afraid?” she mocked and Faith rolled her eyes.

“There! Done! Didn’t hurt, did it?” the brunette asked in an exasperated tone.

“Now you have the Summers & Jackson approbation seal!” Dawn declared proudly.

“Peachy, I’m going out dressed up by The Three Stooges.” she grumbled and got three cushions on the head. “Hey! Careful with the merchandise!” she glared at them.

“Anymore complaints, Your Highness?”

“Geez, let me see. Can this skirt get any shorter? It barely reaches my thighs! And this top is squeezing the air out of me.” she smirked at her friend’s exasperated looks.

“What? Won’t complain about the boots?” asked Dawn sarcastically.

“Enough of this shit, now that Miss Wanna Be Mary Poppins is ready let’s get Red and start the fun!” cut Faith dragging the girls out of the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Willow jumped off the couch when she heard the doorbell, much to Diego’s amusement. The redhead swallowed hard and looked at him. He smiled and made a gesture of ‘go on’ with his hand.

She took a deep breath and opened the door and was instantly breathless with the vision of beauty before her. She didn’t even notice the other people on the doorstep, her eye were glued on Tara, she was totally breathtaking! The blonde goddess was clad in a strapless dark blue top that accentuated her full breasts, a mini leather skirt and knee length heeled boots. Her make-up was light, just to emphasize her angelic features and her golden hair framed her face and flowed down her shoulders. She’s a nymph, no, a goddess… no, an angel… meu anjo

Tara too was mesmerized by the redhead; she couldn’t help but notice how the redhead’s hugged her curves perfectly or the amount of stomach that was being displayed by the top she was wearing. She also noticed a piercing with a tiny green stone on her bellybutton. Sexy… How can anyone be this beautiful? This should be illegal. Willow and handcuffs, yummy… Get your mind out of the gutter, McClay!!

“Blondie, you better close your mouth or you gonna catch a fly.” Faith smirked pulling the girls back to Earth.

“Eh… um…” Tara stammered blushing bright red.

“You ready Willow?” Dawn decided to cut short Tara’s embarrassment.

“Yeah, I’ll just grab my purse.” she ran to the couch and took the purse Diego handed her. “Bye tiger, behave!” she kissed him goodbye and went out of the door.

“I still don’t get why you call him tiger.” said Buffy as they walked to the jeep.

Faith, Willow, Tara and Dawn looked at her in feigned horror.

“You don’t know?!” asked Dawn clutching her heart in mock shock.

“It’s so obvious!” Faith exclaimed and Tara nodded her agreement.

“Enlighten me.” the blonde slayer narrowed her eyes.

“There’s a tiger named Diego on that Disney movie Ice Age.” explained Willow in a ‘duh!’ tone.

They all laughed at Buffy’s indignant face.

“How was I supposed to know that?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Bronze was packed as always, loud music blaring, people grinding against each other on the dance floor and the smell of sweat and alcohol filled the air. They looked around and spotted Xander and Anya on a table nearby.

“Hey ladies.” greeted Xander when he saw the approaching group.

“About time!” huffed Anya, “We were waiting here forever, wasting precious orgasm time!”

“There’s always the bathroom.” smirked Faith.

“That won’t work, Xander can’t go to the ladies room.” she whined, “Only you lesbians can have orgasms in the bathroom, it isn’t fair.”

“You mean you tried?” Buffy arched an eyebrow.

“Yeah, but the guard kicked us out and told us to ‘go fuck on the next dark alley’.”

“And did you?” Faith asked clearly amused.

“Yep.”

“An…” he groaned blushing beet red.

They laughed at Xander embarrassment and Willow wondered if Anya was doing that on purpose.

“So… um, Willow, like the place?” asked Xander hastily changing the subject.

“Yeah, it’s no Coyote Ugly but it’s cool.” she grinned.

“It would be kinda interesting having dancing barmaids…”

“We did something like that back home,” started the redhead, “it kinda was a bet we lost, so we had to dress skimpy and offer to be the ‘Coyotes’ of a local bar.”

“You too? I m-mean, you had to d-dance on the c-counter?” inquired Tara, her mind swirling with images of Willow dancing suggestively up a counter of a bar.

“Yep, the owner even offered us jobs afterwards.” she smirked, “We probably left a lot of horny patrons behind.”

“If you did anything like the movie that’s no wonder.” quipped Dawn looking at Willow in amazement.

“You got the job then?” asked Xander getting really interested on the subject.

“Nop, although it was fun it was kinda tiring too, dancing and serving all night.”

“What kind of bet you lost anyway?” Anya raised a curious eyebrow.

“Eh… um… I-I think I’m going to dance a bit.” Smooth, Rosenberg, real smooth. she thought as she made it to dance floor. Hm, I like this song… she glanced at the table where Tara was looking at her, or better yet, at her behind. I think it’s time to put that little technic Dis taught me. You’re going to be dancing with me soon, Tara.

She grinned to herself and turned around, catching Tara’s eyes with hers and started grinding her hips and moving her body along with the sensual beat of the song. She lifted her arms, caressing her upper body and hair in the process, never breaking eye contact with Tara she liked her lips sensuously. She could see the blonde’s eyes darkening to a cobalt blue and grinned, coaxing her with her eyes and her dance. Her grin widened when Tara got up and started walking to her.

Tara didn’t know what she was doing, she just knew she had to be near the sexy redhead. When she saw that pink tongue darting out of that delectable mouth her head was filled with images of what more that tongue could do to her body. So there she was, totally turned on and walking up to the object of her desires.

“Want to dance?” Willow purred close to the blonde’s ear.

“I-I d-don’t k-know how to d-dance.” she answered shakily.

“I can teach you.” the redhead said in a low tone as she looked deeply into the pools of darkening blue.

Tara could only nod, not really trusting her voice with Willow standing so close. Willow took her arms and gently put them around her neck, then grabbed her hips and put one leg between the blonde’s, thighs touching and started swaying again, grinding their hips together with beat of ‘One More Addiction’.

“Follow the rhythm.” she instructed and Tara shuddered as the redhead hot breath warmed her lips.

Soon Tara picked the rhythm and was dancing sensuously against Willow, never once breaking eye contact with the smoldering dark green eyes of the redhead.

Oblivious to the attention they were attracting, Willow started running her hands up Tara’s back and under her top, needing to feel her skin. Tara moaned with the contact and buried her hands in the silky red hair, lightly massaging her neck and scalp. Willow took this as a good sign and got even closer to the blonde so that no air passed between them, thighs grinding against the other’s groin and breasts sliding against breasts. She could feel Tara’s hardened nipples rubbing against her breasts and was sure Tara could feel hers too.

Willow moaned, her breath hot on Tara’s ear as moisture pooled between her legs. Without thinking, Tara seized the redhead’s earlobe with her teeth and started nipping and sucking on it greedily, coaxing more moans out of Willow.

The redhead thrust her thigh harder against Tara’s groin, grinning widely when she was rewarded with a throaty groan from the blonde. She grabbed Tara’s ass and squeezed firmly, grinding their hips together and moaning along with her.

“Yes.” Tara hissed and bit into the redhead’s neck, tasting the salty sweat as she ran her tongue along the tasty column of flesh.

“Oh Gods…” Willow moaned wantonly.

Just then they noticed the melody fading and the crowd around them, males and females in various levels of arousal watching them like hungry wolfs.

Tara yelped and jumped out of Willow embrace, blushing bright red. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights, her dark blue eye wide as saucers. The blonde couldn’t look at Willow, she never felt to embarrassed. She run back to the gang’s table trying to ignore the crude comments made by some of the watchers.

Willow thought about following the blonde but dismissed the idea, that would be too awkward and she was too turned on to face the gang anyway. With a sigh of barely contained disappointment she headed for the exit of The Bronze.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She didn’t look at any of her friend’s eyes as she reached the table and took her seat beside Dawn. Her cheeks were flushed, her pupils dilated with desire and she was panting heavily. She could feel her friends staring at her and couldn’t look up.

“Tara?” she finally looked up when Dawn called her name cautiously.

“Y-yeah?”

“Where’s Willow?”

“Oh Goddess…” she dumped her head on the table.

“Never knew you had it in you, Blondie. Ow!” Faith yelped when Buffy whacked her upside the head.

“I m-messed it up b-big time…”

“It seemed you were enjoying yourselves.” Anya commented bluntly.

“T-that’s exactly it, I w-was enjoying it t-too much.” Tara lamented, “S-she must t-think I’m some kind o-of pervert now.”

“Tara, um… I don’t know if you noticed… But she seemed to want that as much as you.”

“B’s right, Blondie, you were practically humping each other’s legs on the dance floor!”

“Urgh…” Tara groaned in frustration. “I left h-her alone…”

“Then go after her, maybe she just wanted some fresh air.” offered Dawn patting Tara’s arm reassuringly.

“More like she needed to get off.” smirked Faith earning a punch from her girlfriend. “Hey! It’s true, after all that humping and grinding the girl must be horny as hell!”

“You have as much tact as Anya…” Buffy shook her head.

“Hey! I’m right here, ok? And I do have tact, I just like to say what I have on my mind.” she stuck her tongue out.

“This isn’t helping Tara’s problem!” Dawn folded her arms impatiently.

“How about we all go and find Willow? Then you too can talk.” offered Xander still trying to organize the images in his hormone ruled brain.

“Why do I have to go?” Anya complained.

“Because we’re friends and that’s what friends do, An.” he explained patiently.

“Fine, but after that we’re going home to have orgasms!”

“Urgh… Ok…” he blushed.

“Let’s go then.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Are y-you sure we have to do t-this? I c-can talk t-to her t-tomorrow.”

“Don’t be a chicken, Blondie. Besides, you know we won’t let you back off this anyway.” Faith pointed out while trying to spot the redhead outside The Bronze.

“M-maybe she w-went home…” the blonde tried again knowing it was useless.

“She doesn’t know the city too well, she may have lived here, but it was a long time ago.” said Dawn as they walked down the street looking for Willow. “She can’t be too far.”

“Hey, I think I heard her!” Buffy exclaimed, trying to point out where her slayer hearing caught the sound. “There!” she pointed at a dark alley not far from where they were.

“You sure, Buff?” Xander asked dubiously.

“Slayer hearing here! Of course I’m sure!” she huffed.

“Then maybe she’s really getting off.” Faith smirked receiving a glare from the short slayer.

“I think we should approach silently… just in case.” Dawn grinned ignoring her sister’s stern expression.

They approached the alley quietly, each with different thoughts of what Willow could be doing there. Tara didn’t know if she should pray for the redhead to be doing that or not, her body was too hot for the to think coherently.

Every thought of Willow doing anything like that fled her mind as they all watched shell shocked to the scene before then.

Willow was indeed in the dark alley, but she wasn’t alone. She was pinning a little boy to the wall, he seemed to be around ten years old and was wearing bloody battered clothes. The redhead was nothing like the girl they met, her face was a mask of fury and there was nothing but rage in her shining green eyes as she pinned the boy’s neck with her forearm.

“You really know how to piss me off, don’t you?” they heard her growling deep in her throat, “Well, tell daddy I say ‘hi’.” She twisted her arm and snapped his neck and dumped the body on the ground before anyone could blink.

Then all hell broke loose.

To be continued…

I’m bad, I’m so very bad! *maniac laugh*

Oh, just a curiosity: "meu anjo" is Portuguese for "my angel".

Questions? Suggestions? Tomatoes? Death threats? Feedback please!

Kayleen Lee

“Hold me now, I’m six feet from the edge and I’m thinking that maybe six feet ain’t so far down…” – Creed, One Last Breath.

Post subject: Re: U-P-D-A-T-E!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:38 pm 
Ooh...that was evil!!! hehe..but such a great update..wow..:love . Love sammi xx

Post subject: Re: U-P-D-A-T-E!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:10 pm 
Ok, first u get me soo aroused here! That dance(and the lap one too) was just...HOT :thud

Now with the "I'm so mad with u, that cliffhanger URGH ...u shoud really be punished" thing....WHAT A HELL WAS THAT!?

But, dismissing that, this fic is awesome, and Willow talking portuguese, Diego being Brazilian it's just so cool, I'm a Brazilian my self, and I'm loving it.

When I like a fic really I get into it, so please updating really soon.:sob

Bye

-Incrediblecute-