The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fic : All You Wanted
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:40 pm 
Great update!! Nice bonding time each group had. Willow with Sam and Tara with Alex, Hayley, and Claire. It has been a while since they went out and had some fun.

I Love Linda!! She's sooo nice, its hard to believe she's there boss. So off to Florida Tara goes, YAY!! :D

And Nath grrrrr you for leaving it there! I'm hoping the lil velvet cube means what i think it means! ;)

Can't wait 4 more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:41 pm 
Ooooooh cliffhanger!!! Great update. Im on the edge of my seat about the next part :)

~*~Tamara~*~

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:36 pm 
WOO AND HOO about Tara going to see her baby, :heart ... loving this Nath! Very very Much!!

And the girls goin out and gettin' drunk... :) That sounds like my GF when I leave town or go to school... :lol But love is grand. I can't wait until the next update, you always know how to cheer me up!! Thanks!!

~Holly~ :heart

Show me where to touch youTara-It Ain't Fickle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 9:49 pm 
Lovely update Nath :D it was cool for everyone to hang again since they've been kinda busy with significant others. Linda is the coolest boss...yay, now Tara is on her way to Florida to surprise Will. I too am hoping that the lil' box is what I think it is :grin Lookin' forward to more :)

--Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:17 am 
Thanks for the update, Nath.

Doctor Linda is so great.

That's too bad that Claire can't do the same with Sam.

Ange.

-----------------------------------

"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespeare

Willow & Tara Stuff (Videos and caps of new episodes)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:58 am 
Great update Nath and woo hoo on the cliff hanger :D Poor drunk Tara and Willow they miss each other terribley although that will change soon. I loved the part about the pizza, it was so true.

You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:44 am 
Love Dr. Linda. :heart

Poor girls, but soon they´ll be back together.

And nice cliffhanger.

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:41 pm 
Hey all, it's nice to see Linda get some recognition, she is the worlds greatest boss aparently, oh so understanding. :) As for the cliffhangery businees, you'll just have to wait and see :)

Molly - Yeah our poor girls were struggling to make do, thankfully Linda came to the rescue, now they'll be together :)

MissReliable - Well aren't you just a smarty pants :p Linda is cool, its what i'd be like if i were boss, wanna come work for me :)

Tara22 - Thanks Melbourne girl :) Glad you're liking it, just trying to show how much Willow and Tara really love each other :)

Saule77 - Will and Tara have great support from their friends and it's what help makes their lives they have so great :)

BV - Thanks and yeah they have, though you turn on the news everyday and another tragedy has befallen a small community, like whats happened in Italy and Russia, hopefully the world takes some time to settle down soon :) As for the update, gald you liked it, and i'm not a softie, evil, evil, evil :grin

Sharon - Like i said to BV, i'm not a softie okay missy, i have testosterone flowing out of my ears (though that does sound kinda weird) lol. :) I'm glad it was "All You Wanted" hence the name ;) And may god have mercy upon your soul dealing with second graders the day after halloween :)

LostSoul - Well i do try with the cliffhangers ;) the velvet cube will be making another appearance.

JD - Thanks, yeah my sister was pretty shaken up through the whole ordeal and your understanding makes it so much easier to be the big brother i need to be :) Glad you liked the update :)

Ashley - Glad you liked the group bondings and Linda too, she really is the big softiem not me ;) grrr, and there will be no blackmailing me like Branny okay, just because you have potentially damaging info does not mean a thing :p

Tamara - The edge of the seat is the best part :)

Holly - Glad you loved it, as for going out and getting drunk, sounds like me every weekend lol :p Glad it helps to cheer you up, more soon :)

Michelle - Its a velvet box, i mean what else could it be, its obviously a coke lid that entitles her to a free coke :grin Glad you liked it :)

Ange - Thanks and yeah Dr. Linda knew just the right medication ;) Yeah it's a bit sad for Claire and Sam but they are handling themselves pretty well :)

Puff - I've never got a woohoo for a cliffhanger b4, nice to finally have one :) As for the pizza, yeah i wrote it from personal experience that one lol :)

LilC - Linda is the greatest boss ever and things will all be well soon... or will they :)

Hopefully the next part will be up either Monday or Tuesday, until then :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:20 pm 
You...you can't just stop right there! Well, actually, you could...well, did...but it was compleatly unfair!!! I can't wait to see Willow's reaction to seein Tara! :grin Hope it's soon!

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:22 am 
Nath!!! silly ole me!! I reviewed a chapter after the new one was already out and then had to wait when it wasn't even nessescary *smacks her hand to her head*

OMG!!! Tara and the little black cube!!!!!! :bounce

she's going to Willow! She's goin to Willow *does a little dance*

now I am highly excited! (can you tell?)

Can't wait for more!!!

"Will, I know what sparkage means, and it's definitely, one-hundred percent, there"- The Crying Game (by Vix84)

Post subject: Re: All You Wanted pt 21
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 pm 
Hi Nath,

Great job on the story. I'll tell you though, it is definitely AU though because in this universe, no one from New York would ever find the best Pizza ever in Florida! If there's one thing they have great in New York, it's Pizza.

Great job. Deb

Edited by: xita  at: 11/23/02 9:19:37 pm

Post subject: Re: All You Wanted pt 21
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:08 pm 
Oh Nath, I know Im such a big dork and Im sorry for not replying earlier :(

But as always, a great update! Dr. Linda is very nice. I like her :eyebrow :hmm Maybe she could put me on the sick list too, so I dont have to go to school...:hmm

Yeah, but nice update, Im so looking forward their meeting in Florida :)

Thanks Nath!

:peace -Viv-

Post subject: RE:FIC:ALL YOU WANTED
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:06 am 
this is so good just got caught up and cant wait for the next update hope tara finds willow fast and what a reunion that will becant wait

thank you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:08 am 
It's Tuesday. :( It's probably even Wednesday where you live...

There's no update. :cry

Please Nath... I need a fix of Willow / Tara goodness... That involves a little velvet box... :pray

We'd all be forever grateful...

:peace and :love

"You are Willow Rosenberg, vixen-y lighter of the flame and keeper of my heart."

(Camp Flutie by Rane)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:47 am 
Awesome update Nath!! Dr. Linda has it right - Tara needed some time off work.

:peace

~Branny

In my world there are people in chains, and we can ride them like ponies. ~ VampWillow in Dopplegangland

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love...the clarity of hatred...and the ecstasy of grief.

Post subject: MORE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:19 am 
waiting for moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore

moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore

moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore

dont want to seem to impatient but pretty pleasewith a cherry on top

thank you

Post subject: Re: MORE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:17 am 
I am waiting for more!!!!!!!

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

Edited by: deixs at: 11/6/02 8:20:32 am

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:54 pm 
Hi nath, Wednesday's almost over here

:bounce :bounce :bounce

Edited by: xita  at: 11/23/02 9:19:48 pm

Post subject: more? yes please
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:36 pm 
hey there,

i love this fic, it's the best au i've seen done, particularly since you completely step away from the norm that we see.

i really love the characters and the world you've built.

I hope you update soon!!

:)

WILLOW: Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens ... but it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know, insane.

TARA: I said "quirky.

Post subject: Re: more? yes please
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:41 pm 
I need an update!!!

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

Post subject: Re: more? yes please
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 12:51 pm 
Nathan,

Hey guy, I'm back and finally all caught up. 7 weeks of updates was quite a bit to read. Love how the story is progressing. Their first "I love you's", doing it and getting caught at work. LOL. Moving in together. The reappearance of the waterbed. Yippee! And Tara's folks. Now the velvet pouch. Good things come in velvet pouches.

As always, I'm loving your story. It's so good to finally be settled. I missed you guys. I'm loving SF and will hopefully be back to writing soon. Take care, honey!

She's my everything!

Post subject: update? begging... please...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:02 pm 
hey, i've been following this story from the beginning, havent posted before, but i finally decided to... i so totally love this story, you can ask my girlfriend (the love of my life) she'll tell you just how often i check the site to see if its updated. its kinda a race between the two of us to see who gets to read the new stuff first. update soon? please? begging... major on knees begging and pouting...

:bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray :bounce :pray

Post subject: Re: update? begging... please...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:09 am 
No, no update yet :p just popping in to let you guys know i'm still alive ;) Im a bit of a smitten kitten at the moment so things are going rather slowly but rest assured that this is still a work in progress and not something just destined for the scrap heap, im working on it at this very moment, well not this exact one cause im writing here but you i just was and i will be once im done here. :p Anyway im happy to see such a response to me not updating, lets me know you like my work and gives my ego the little bit of a boost when i need it :)

Piper - I coulda, woulda. shoulda and did stop it there :p Yeah im looking forward to Willow's reaction too lol.

Tara22 - I wanna get technical and say it was velvet, not black :p And dancings good, you should keep doing it while you wait ;)

Deb - Thx, but i'll let you in on a secret, when you're completely wasted, any pizza is the best pizza in the world, ;) I know from personal experiance lol.

Viv - Yeah i wish i had a boss like that, you could be bleeding to death and all they'll do is ask you if ya wanna go and if you say yes you just know they're gonna resent ya for it lol

Peggy - Believe me when i say that Tara is making a beeline for her baby, they'll be reunited nice and quick ;)

Saule77 - Its actually only Monday (sshhhh for it being a week later ;) ) soon... hopefully.

Branny - Tara's not the only one, do you think Dr. Linda could fix me up ;) Just wanna add, i hope you're keeping well babe. :)

Deixs - Join the cue LMAO :lol

Hopico99 - Cheers, yeah it means a lot, i try to be different, give readers a greater variety for what they read.

Lil'c - *Hand's littleCrazy a ticket to join the "we want more" line, i'm working on it i swear ;)

Chris - CHRIS, so glad you're back hun, we missed ya. You certainly did miss a lot, but im glad you're all caught up now. Glad to hear you like SF and things have settled down for ya :)

Spazter - First of, i must comend you on your name lol, not enuf spazzy ppl out there. So glad you like my story and as i've stated im trying, hopefully in the next couple of days all going well.

Well at least i caught up on replies, oh and on another point i know it's sad for Tara fans such as myself but i wanna congradulate Amber Benson on *NOT* returning to the show, with the downhill slide continuing into season 7 its fair to say reappearing might only do her career more harm than good. Thanks for the Tara, Amber you were great and i for one will continually look for your work in the future. :)

:peace & :love to you all

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:18 pm 
Nath, that's a bad case of Willow-babble you have here... :p

On the grounds of you being a smitten Kitten at the moment, we shall wait PATIENTLY for a few more days...

We wouldn't want our selfish desire for an update stand in the way of love... Good for you is all I have to say! :wink

"You are Willow Rosenberg, vixen-y lighter of the flame and keeper of my heart."

(Camp Flutie by Rane)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:50 am 
Nath - Gotta see the velvet cube come into play SOON :grin !

Please update soon.

LostSoul

Thinking of giving Amber a birthday preasent this year? Check out www.geocities.com/ambers_bday_charity/index.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:14 am 
Nath I just finally finished catching up to this fic. I usually don't go for AU's, like, at all, but I really need an update!

Edited by: Warduke at: 11/13/02 10:17:53 pm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:28 am 
Hey Nath, I saw a note from you on another fic so we know you're around somewhere. Update? please :bounce

Edited by: xita  at: 11/23/02 9:19:55 pm

Post subject: MORE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:40 am 
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

LPEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

SORRY GOT CARRIED AWAY THERE BUT IF SOMETHING IS WRONG OR IF YOU HAFTA WORK TELL US WE ARE GETTING WORRIED

THANK YOU

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 3:28 pm 
*grins sheepishly* fiiine! so it's velvet! GO YOU!! I don't really care WHAT color or tone or texture it is!!! *bounces around the room* It's still a good sign!! I can't think of many bad things that come in a 'velvet' cube....

*ruffles you hair* great story kiddo :grin

can't wait for more (as usual)

"Oh, sorry. Uhh, I forgot that that doesn't seem normal, to the rest of society. It's just, we, well, we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we're older." - The Crying Game (by Vix84)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:55 pm 
*coughs on the cobwebs*

oooooh....gosh! Nath! What have I told you about cleaning your room!? *stern look*

awwww... I can't stay mad at you.... BUT it would make me very happy to see a little update.... even a tiny squinchy little one...

waiting patiently as always :angel

"Oh, sorry. Uhh, I forgot that that doesn't seem normal, to the rest of society. It's just, we, well, we both really like cows. Really like them. To the extent of wanting to buy one, when we're older." - The Crying Game (by Vix84)

Edited by: Tara22  at: 11/30/02 8:17:31 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 632 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next