The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 632 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Fic : All You Wanted
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:20 am 
Hey all, this is the first part of many i hope of my new fic. :) I hope you all enjoy it as i can think of many possibilites for this fic and i hope to share many of them with you. So without much further ado...

Title – All You Wanted

Author – Nathan

E-mailnathspazz@yahoo.com.au

Feedback – Well I am a feedback whore so it would be greatly appreciated

Spoilers – None, it’s AU so yeah

Rating – Between PG and R18+ ample warning will be given.

Disclaimer – Willow and Tara and any other character that appeared in the syndicated television show “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” is property of Joss and Mutant Enemy, I’m only borrowing them and am not making any money off them. All the others are mine though. Also the title for the fic is a Michelle Branch song so credit goes to her and part names will be named after various songs I like that fit nicely with the story so credit will be given there.

Summary – Set slightly in the future, 24-year-old Willow and Tara run into each other, it’s set mostly in New York so no Sunnydale or hell mouth or anything. Just good ol’ fashioned romance.

Part 1 – Sway my way (Bic Runca)

“Alex will you just stop your complaining and continue loading the van, we only have a few more boxes to pack.” One Tara Maclay smiled at her best friend as she walked over and grabbed another box of the front lawn and loaded it into the open trunk of the van.

“Tara, are you sure we’re going to fit all these boxes into the van, there’s not that much space and it’s a long drive from Cleveland to New York?” Her best friend asked, he scoped over the remaining space and the remaining boxes on the lawn and tried to mathematically work it out.

“I think if we carry the one, divide the remainder by the multiple of the subtraction, I think I have know idea what I’m talking about.” He joked and got a giggle from the blonde girl. Tara smiled up at the dark haired guy, a little taller than herself.

“I can’t believe I’m moving to New York.” Tara felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine, just at the thought. She was glad to be getting out of the suburbs of Cleveland and right into the nitty gritty of New York City.

“Yeah and I can’t believe you’re dragging me with you.” Xander sounded less than enthused but in a playful manner.

“Oh quiet you, you get free board and food until you find a job so quit your complaining.” Tara smiled once again at her friend as he tucked away another smaller package.

“You do realise that the apartment is already furnished don’t you?” Alex asked, bemused as to why Tara had so many boxes packed.

“Yeah but hello, I need to Taraise the place when I get there, I’m not living in a drab of a whole that has no life or spirit in it.” Tara smiled back, Alex just shock his head in mock disbelief, he should’ve known better than to expect anything less from his quirky friend. It’s one of the reasons he loved her and he knew being there for her in this huge part of her life was important to her and that’s why he’d do it.

Just then a four-wheel drive pulled up in the driveway and out stepped a man in a suit and tie. Tara smiled and raced over and flung her arms around the man who was slightly older than herself.

“Donnie, you made it.” Tara said with glee as she was swung around in their embrace, she’d not seen her brother very often since he went Harvard law and Tara had stayed in Cleveland when it came to attending college.

“Of course, I had to finally see you move out of mom and dad’s place, had to see it to believe it but here you are.” Donnie smiled as they slowly broke apart.

“Yep little ol’ me, heading of to the big city, and look at you all mister big shot lawyer now.” Tara playfully punched his arm.

“Yeah well my firm has me doing just trivial stuff for the time being, no one wants a twenty six year old defending them against murder.” He smiled but it showed a little disappointment in being constantly overlooked for big cases. He knew his time would come though.

“So big Junior Executive, what’d you do sleep with the boss.” He smiled down at his little sister and she blushed at the thought that he’d even think that.

“No silly, besides my boss is a woman.” Tara playfully chided her brother who continued his own playful banter.

“Oh even better.” He smiled cheekily and she slapped his shoulder rather harshly and he took cover all the while trying not to fall over from laughing.

“Will you two ever grow up?” Donnie and Tara smiled and hugged each other as they looked up at their mother. A beautiful woman with long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. It was easy to see that she was definitely Tara’s mom.

“Hey mom.” Donnie smiled as he walked over and pulled her into a hug.

“Hey yourself stranger, did you have a good trip over here?” She asked as she leant into the embrace.

“Yeah flight was relaxing, though they played Beethoven as the in flight movie though which kinda freaked me out.” He sounded a bit bemused; Alex looked at him funnily as he had moved in on the family moment, though he was like family since meeting Tara in freshman year at college.

“Big dog incident when we were little.” Tara clarified for him and he nodded his head in an understanding manner.

“So Susan finally gonna be rid of the two of them.” Alex stated out to Mrs. Maclay whom just smiled and nodded sadly, she was happy they were getting out on their own but she hated that it was so far away.

“Good riddance for bad rubbish.” Steve Maclay laughed as he walked up behind them and extended his hand to his son, Donnie gratefully returned with a strong grip as the two men shook hands.

“Great to see you son.” Steve smiled, he couldn’t help but smile when he looked at his children, his pride and joy, he was so proud of them.

“Yeah wouldn’t miss little sis’ big send off.” Donnie smiled as he looked down at Tara.

“Besides I had to look over this jib here, not just anyone moves in with my little sis.” Donnie said a little defensively, he hadn’t known Alex that well and had only met him a few times when he visited. Alex was a little taken back by Donnie’s words and let out a defensive “Hey!” in his defence.

“Donnie, don’t be such a dolt, besides he’s just a friend so ease up.” Tara replied, sticking up for her friend.

“Yeah don’t beat the kid up, he’s harmless, plus I think he’s kinda on the happy side if you catch my drift.” Steve whispered to his son but was clearly loud enough for everyone to hear. Tara and Susan giggled at the situation as Alex began to get a little frustrated.

“Hey, standing right here.” Alex replied, stating the obvious.

“Relax kid, we’re just playing with ya.” Steve chuckled and Donnie grinned at him.

“But you better look after my little sister in New York or else I’ll beat you to death with a shovel, a vague disclaimer is nobody’s friend.” Donnie threatened half seriously, Alex gulped nervously and slowly backed away to continue loading the van.

“That ought to hold him off for a while.” Donnie chuckled quietly once the boy was out of earshot. Tara just smiled and once again playfully slapped her brother across the arm.

… … … …

A middle-aged woman with brunette hair stuck her head out of her office and quickly scanned the nearby cubicles for the person she was after.

“Willow, in here.” She called out to a redhead who was busily working in her own private space. A much younger brunette stuck her head over the wall of the cubicle and smirked at Willow.

“Looks like someone’s in trouble.” The brunette playfully teased her co-worker.

“Oh hush you, you’re just unhappy she didn’t call the name Sam instead of Willow.” Willow smirked to her friend as she gathered her stuff in a neat pile on the desk and walking into the office she’d been called into.

“What is it Linda?” Willow asked nervously, she didn’t like being called into her boss’ office in the best of times but with the word around that some new junior executives were on their way, it usually meant some of the people who had been around longer found themselves no longer required.

“Do you have that Thompson report done yet?” Linda asked without raising her head from the paper she was studying in front of her.

“Just putting the finishing touches on it now, I should have it to you by this evening.” Willow replied nervously, she didn’t want to give her boss a reason to fire her.

“Good, I need something to keep my bosses of my back, why they’re playing kiss ass to a bunch of pups is beyond me.” Linda spat out, obviously not happy with having to get everything ready for a few junior executives that would either be gone in a year or two or gunning for her job.

“Look Willow, I need to know where I stand with these pups and I’m gonna need someone to watch my back for me. I want you to wine and dine one of them and find out what they really want to get out of this place.” Linda levelled with her and Willow liked the fact that Linda was always straightforward with her and trusted her enough to take this on.

“Of course, you know me always putting work first.” Willow chuckled nervously and Linda smiled up at the jumpy redhead whom she rather enjoyed working with.

“Great, I’ll remember this next time I’m handing out a promotion or raise.” Linda smiled and saw Willow visibly relax and even lighten up at the possibility of more money.

“So any info on the newcomer or am I just going to have to meet him… her… I mean them at the door.” Willow started confidently, then became a bumbling rabble by the end of her sentence. Linda just smiled as she watched Willow fiddle with her hands. Willow was the model employee; she always worked hard and never refused to take her work home with her. Linda knew Willow was destined for big things and mainly because she played it down the line, she knew Willow was not the type to do something behind her back to further her own career and being a cut-throat corporate world, she respected that.

“One Tara Maclay, she’s from Cleveland, she has a degree in arts and business studies. She seems a nice girl but I want you to make sure it’s not a ruse, I want details.” Linda smirked and Willow nodded affirmation.

“Oh and Willow, I’m gonna fire one of these new junior execs to let the others know who’s boss here. So don’t hold anything back in your report.” Linda added, Willow felt a little nervous now. She didn’t want to be the cause for someone being fired but suddenly brightened up after thinking it over. If the new girl were nice then she’d probably stay anyway, if she was rude or arrogant then Willow probably wouldn’t want to work with her anyways.

… … … …

Willow and Sam were walking down the street eating their lunch. Willow had a salad on the go whilst Sam was munching away at a bag of potato crisps, chicken flavoured of course.

“How can you constantly eat those and not gain weight?” Willow wondered as she nodded towards the chip packet.

“Easy, I actually get up early and go for a jog, unlike some people I know who soak every last possible second of bed time.” Sam smirked to her friend as she stuffed a few more chips into her mouth.

“Well as you can see I need my beauty sleep.” Willow giggled and flung her hair over her shoulder for effect.

“And I must say it works a treat darling.” Sam giggled back as they continued on their lunch time stroll. Without watching where she was going Willow collided into a box carrying blonde, the box spilling onto the footpath and Willow’s salad finding it’s mark on her new business suit. Willow was about to give the blonde a piece of her mind before she had the chance to take in the beauty of the blonde properly.

Willow studied the bandanna that graced the top of her head; it was covered in little flowers, which she thought was cute, before seeing the blonde pony tail poking out the back. She lowered her gaze slightly before locking onto the most amazing set of blue eyes she’d ever seen, they held their gaze for a moment before Willow quickly adverted her eyes only to find herself staring at the blonde’s breasts. “Wow nice rack.” She heard a voice inside her head before the realisation of the thought hit in and she panicked again looking down a bit further. She noticed the kitten playing with a ball of yarn just above her belly and finally relaxed.

“Oh my god, she has the exact same shirt that you do Willow, I actually didn’t believe anyone would’ve owned one but here it is, you two must be sole mates or something.” Tara turned her head from the redhead whom she’d been staring at without noticing at the sound of the brunette’s voice.

“Well see, maybe I’m not fashionably challenged after all.” Willow smirked up to her friend as she brushed her clothes of as best she could.

“Hey sorry about spilling your salad, I totally didn’t see you there, damn box got in the way.” Tara nervously stated to the redhead and relaxed a little when she received a smile.

“Hey no biggie, besides I should’ve been watching where I was walking, I’m a bit of a spaz like that sometimes.” Willow continued smiling at the blonde for some reason as she made sure no more pieces of lettuce remained stuck to her clothing.

“I hope there was nothing important in the box.” Willow added, a little cautiously.

“Only my kitty.” Tara replied very nonchalant and Willow’s mouth dropped in horror.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry, I hope it’s alright.” Willow immediately made her way to the box, only to open it to see it stuffed with blankets. She turned around to see a giggling blonde and found herself once again effected by the blonde. She knew she should be angry at being deceived like that but instead she just joined the blonde whom she didn’t even know in a little giggle fest.

“Okay sorry about that, it was mean I know.” Tara apologised though her giggling continued as the scene kept replaying in her head, the redhead was just too cute.

“Hey what’s all the commotion going on down here.” Willow turned to see a young man approach them smiling and wrapping his arms around Tara. Willow immediately felt her good mood drop at this as she continued to try and push these new found feelings to the back of her mind.

“Just a little accident here, no big problems, unless I just ruined your new expensive suit.” Tara sounded concerned as she finally thought of the salad that had been spilt onto her suit.

“It’s only salad dressing, it should come out in the wash.” Willow smiled meekly as she rubbed her hands over the stop it had spilled to make sure.

“Hey Will, we better get back to the office or Linda will have our heads.” Sam grabbed Willow’s hand and started pulling her in the direction of the office.

“See you round, it was nice meeting you.” Willow called over her shoulder, a sentiment followed by her friend. Tara just stood there waving as she watched the brunette pull the redhead out of her life. She wondered if she’d ever get to see her again and just stood there wondering off into space, she was only brought back to reality by Alex’s hand on her shoulder.

“You right there tiger?” Alex asked with a hint of concern as he watched his friend stare of after the two strangers. Tara shook it off and collected the box she’d been carrying previously and headed inside.

… … … …

“Wow, that was weird to say the least.” Sam let out once they were far enough away from the apartment block.

“Yeah, I guess it was.” Willow replied but she sounded like she was a million miles away.

“I can’t believe you didn’t get medieval on her ass, twice.” Sam said shocked, she’d totally excepted Willow to react when her salad was spilt over her new expensive suit and again when the blonde had worked her up by telling her there was a kitten in the box. Both times the redhead had remained calm and surprised even her though. Sam knew not to tempt fate though and decided a hasty exit was required.

Willow continued walking side by side with her companion but her mind fluttering away in the clouds as she went over the events in her head and tried explaining some of the things she’d felt in a rational sense. “It was a pretty overwhelming experience, it seemed intense. Besides I haven’t been with anyone since Daniel and that was what nearly five years ago, but he was a boy so as long as that’s clarified.” She tried to convince herself, but was finding it rather hard to believe the words rolling around in her head. Though the point of not being with someone for nearly five years struck her, she hadn’t really thought much about it at all. She’d been so busy with work and everything that she felt she never really felt she had time for love. Though as she remembered how much she had loved him and how much finding out that he cheated on her had hurt, maybe she thought she was protecting herself against that hurt again by not letting anyone in. Maybe her feelings for the blonde was her body telling her that maybe it was time that she opened the door a touch.

“Did you hear a word I just said?” Sam asked, the look on Willow’s face meant it was obvious that she hadn’t.

“I was just saying that I couldn’t believe that she had the shirt that you have a home, the one I always beg you not to wear in public.” Sam smiled and the redhead’s smile let her know she had her attention this time.

“See I’m not the only person who thinks it’s cute, what’s not to love about a kitten playing with a ball of yarn.” Willow smiled at the thought of her favourite shirt.

“Maybe nothing when you wear it casually around at home where no one see you with it, but I mean you wear it to clubs and such. I mean by day you’re this high powered business woman walking around in suits and by night you wear frilly clothes with pictures of bunnies and kittens, what’s with that?” Sam asked, a bit bemused by the whole situation, though it was a question she’d asked a million times and got the same response every time she asked it.

“I like them okay, they’re comfortable and I think they’re cute, I’m sorry if I don’t feel I have to make myself look beautiful to other people to feel good. I’m quite content to look beautiful to myself to be happy, and quite frankly I feel sorry for you if you can’t wear a kitten t-shirt in public.” With that Willow stuck her head in the air proudly, a smile stretching from ear to ear as she walked off. Sam just stood there, stunned and wondered to herself, “How the hell does she do that?”

… … … …

Willow walked into work, her mind fully on meeting the new junior executive today and she was nervous as hell about it. She had kept looking at her hair in the mirror this morning, making sure everything was perfect. She was out to impress this Tara Maclay even though in reality her job rested on her impressing Willow. Even though that had entered Willow’s frame of mind briefly, she’d blown it away, she figured if she was rude then the odds were that the other girl would be in response and Willow wanted to give her a fighting chance. Besides she was too nice of a girl to be rude anyway.

She had confided in Sam her task of wining and dining one of the new execs and found the brunette smirking at her from her cubicle when she walked past.

“What are you smirking about, are the new execs here?” Willow asked nervously, fidgeting with her hands.

“Uh huh, in Linda’s office as we speak.” Sam’s smirking continued, as she knew a little something that Willow didn’t. Willow hated the fact that Sam being an early riser came into work early to set up, and had now caught an early glimpse of the junior executives.

“So what’s she like, is she pretty?” Willow was a bit surprised at her last question and blinked a few times really fast as she tried to refocus. Sam sat smiling evilly up at her best friend and couldn’t control a little evil laugh to go along with it.

“I’m not telling, you’ll just have to go in and introduce yourself.” Sam watched Willow as she made her way over to the door that lead into their boss’ office.

… … … …

Tara had been awe struck by the size of the place when she had walked in this morning. She was with three other junior executives who were all starting today, as was she. The two big bosses’ who had introduced themselves as Patrick and Michelle were walking around showing them around and the woman that would be her boss, Linda was walking beside them.

Tara loved the set up of cubicles and then bigger offices that actually had doors. It was just like a t.v show or a movie that she’d watched. It made her incredibly giddy and at the same moment it felt so surreal being there, it was finally happening she thought her life was finally falling into place.

She walked along, trying as hard as she could to take in the information being given her, but the feeling of it all was distracting enough. From the small newspaper that she worked for in Cleveland to I huge Multinational Corporation based in New York was one hell of a step and the role of junior executive was a little overwhelming. She thought she might get a few uneasy glances from people who didn’t take well to newcomers, in particular ones on bigger paychecks. She smiled meekly and waved at a few of the early birds that had started work early. Most seemed nice enough but a few didn’t even bother to looking up from their coffee mugs.

Overall Tara was highly impressed by the professionalism about the place, but then she rationalised that, that was probably the reason the company was so successful in the first place. They wound there way around the area in which they would be working and found themselves in Linda’s office. Patrick and Michelle had excused themselves and had handed over the reigns to Linda who was now asserting her authority.

“Okay let me say welcome to Herringford Inc. and I hope you all enjoy long successful careers here.” Linda smiled to each of the four young go-getters in front of her and sat back down in her seat.

“I’ve assigned some of our current staff to help each of you out today and help you get settled in, Michael, I have one of my workers; Rachel to show you around. I’m sure she’ll be here shortly.” Linda smiled and looked at her watch, it was still early but was hoping her staff might be a little early today so she could off load the new recruits.

“Jason, you’ll have a young man named Barry show you around.” Linda smiled when she noticed his smile drop somewhat when he realised he wasn’t going to be shown the ropes by one of the strapping female employees he’d seen whilst walking around.

“Elizabeth, you’ll have a girl named Emily with you today.” The young brunette just nodded politely to the older lady on the opposite side of the desk.

“And as for you Tara, I have one of my finest workers showing you around today, you’ll be with a girl named Willow.” Tara’s mind spun at the mention of the name, it seemed oh so familiar and then it hit her. The girl she’d bumped into yesterday, her friend had called her Willow and Tara prayed that the girl that would be showing her around would be the quirky redhead from the day before. Right on cue Linda’s door opened and in walked the redhead; her eyes lit up in shock at the sight of the blonde.

“Ah Willow, glad to see you make it, let me introduce you, this is Tara, Tara, Willow.” Linda introduced the two girls. The politely shook hands and still Willow couldn’t shake off the feeling of shock at seeing the blonde girl who had captivated her yesterday. She figured she’d never see the blonde again and now, she’d be having dinner with her, well she hoped anyways.

TBC…

I hoped you all enjoyed the first part, i hope to have part 2 up either tomorrow or Sunday. :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

Edited by: xita  at: 10/13/02 8:29:13 am

Post subject: All You Wanted
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:30 am 
Awsome start, I love it. I can't wait till the next update, You're am excellent writer.

Much Love,

Lisa

~~~

Must I dream and Always see your face.~ Jeff Buckley "Last goodbye"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recomended Reading: IttyBittyKitty's fic...
"7th Hellvan"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post subject: Re: All You Wanted
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:34 am 
This is gonna be cool. I like the switching around and I really like that Tara came from a good family. More. More. More.

--celia

---------------------------------

"That was just rude. Now I forget what I was saying."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:26 am 
Yay you wrote another fic!! :bounce Very cool start....awww they own the same kitty shirt, that's so cute :p Can't wait for more :D

--Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:28 am 
I need to Taraise the place That made me smile. Interesting AU, Tara's obviously had a steady homelife, and is much more confident.

Heh, you used the death by shovel line - I love that.

what’s not to love about a kitten playing with a ball of yarn Indeed. So cute that they each had the same shirt.

Really looking forward to reading more of this.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:40 am 
hey Nath,

great start :clap and i can't wait to see where this is going :bounce

C

"Es ist fuer einen Menschen unertraeglich, ertragen zu werden." (Jean Cocteau)
"Ain't never gonna love you any better babe - And they'll never gonna love you right" (Kozmic Blues - Janis Joplin)

Post subject: Re: Fic : All You Wanted
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:06 am 
I can tell this story is gonna be soooo good... it had me snickering through some parts. I really like the character of Sam too... with her evil laughing. Mwahaha ;)

Oh and this line looks rather familiar:

I’ll beat you to death with a shovel, a vague disclaimer is nobody’s friend

Where could I have seen that before? ;)

I think this is going to be such a romantic story and I'm really looking forward to the update. :)

Caz

Tara: I got so lost
Willow: I found you... I will always find you

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:41 am 
:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!! Yipeeeeeee!!! New fic! New fic!!! Loving it! :grin Hehe, a little too enthusiastic I know but i'm just so excited! :lol :bounce :bounce :bounce

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 9:07 am 
Hey Nath :) Glad to see a new fic up and I managed to read the first part before I go. I get to catch up later so I don't mind of you don't post more for a week :grin . Interesting start and I am looking forward to the rest.

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 9:45 am 
Oh wow ... I love this already ... and I scrolled down so fast looking for an update that I missed the part when you said when the next update was gonna be.

I can be patient :whistle I can wait :whistle

Hurry? JD :whistle

"Was there a voice unkind in the back of your mind saying, "maybe..." (Jeff Buckley - The Last Goodbye)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:03 am 
yipee! a new fic! with a very cool start :D this is a great way of letting them meet - and tara's all confident :)

this is a great star and please continue soon? ;)

steph

"I'm not gay - I'm just Trevor's bitch." - some drunken guy about his sexuality
"Oh, bugger off, you BROLLY!" - Anya to Giles on his use of the english language
"We'll all be a lot happier without the constant whining....Mom, Buffy, Tara, Waah" - DMW to Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:59 am 
yay, new fic! I loved your last one and I'm sure this one will be great as well :D

The start was anyway!

*does a little happy dance*

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 1:39 pm 
Aww, my God, Nath that was just Soooo Soooo good!! I absolutly LOVED it!! I'm so lookin 4ward to ur next update!! :grin

"Don't warn the tadpoles!...
I-I have frog fear."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:18 pm 
Oooh! This looks really promising. :) Great start to your new story, Nath!

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:30 pm 
Wow, a great response so far to this fic. I plan on this being a long drawn out fic and i hope to have many of you along for the ride. :)

Lisa - *blushes at the compliment* Thanks a bunch, i hope to have part 2 up soon. :)

Celia - Yeah i continued the theme of having a nice family for Tara from my last fic, though i don't think you will see as much of them in this fic. Cheers :)

Michelle - Yup ya couldn't keep me down :) Yeah i liked the idea of giving them the same zany wardrobe despite being a bit more mature. :)

Molly - Couldn't hav Tara living in some drab apartment now could we :) I like confident Tara, and i hate thinking about her family abusing her so i kinda works out. love the death by shovel line :) Their soles are so alike it just seems natural that they'd have the same zany fashion sense. :) Glad you're looking forward to more. :)

C - Thanks C, i'm sure you'll love the direction i'm gonna take, glad to have you along for the ride. :)

Caz - Thanks i like to add a bit of sutble humour :) Yes i plan to have a lot of fun with Sam and Alex, creative freedom if you like :grin I watched that episode the other day, i come home from work and switch on the tele and we have Buffy on everyday at four, just reached season four so it's getting good. :) The romance is what it's all about, i hope you enjoy it. :)

Lola - I hope you do love it, i feel i have more areas to explore than i did in my last fic. :) I liked the idea of having them accidently bump into each other first so i put it in, and yes a dinner date to come soon, so that should be fun. :)

Piper - No not over enthusiastic, your extra energy just brings a smile to my face. I hope you enjoy it . :)

Puff - Glad to see you got it befor eyou left. :) I don't think i could do it to the other kittens and leave ot for a week but you'll have some interesting parts to catch up on when you return. Have fun whilst away :)

JD - Cheers, i'm glad the first part went down so well. :) Well since you're patiently telling me to hurry i just might :)

Steph - Great to have you aboard, glad you like the way they met. :) Yeah i carried over the confident from my last fic as i really do like her. :)

Patricia - Really glad you liked the start and i'll add a woo and hoo for getting a happy dance :grin

MissQuirky - Wow you flatter me surely. :) Glad you liked it, i think this is going to be good so please stick around. :)

LeatherQueen - Thanks LQ, i was hoping the start would go down well and it seems it has :) Thanks again. :)

I must say i am a little overwhelmed by the response so far nd if you could see how happy i am right now well i'm not sure where i'm going with this but i guess i'm just trying to say i'm really pleased that this has gotten off to a good a start as it has and maybe, hopefully i can get an update later tonight(my time). :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:38 pm 
OMG!! How cool! Loving it :)

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 10:36 pm 
:bounce :party :clap :bounce :party :clap

Nath - I LOVE IT!! Another great story I can tell - you rule man! I can't wait for the next update.

Willow and Tara in New York - very cool. I love that Willow gets to show Tara around too...tee hee. Perfect.

:bounce :party :clap :bounce :party :clap

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:04 am 
Great start. Looking forward to part 2.

------------------------------

Buffy: I'd like to find Willow and Xander
Joyce: Will you be slaying?
Buffy: Only if they give me lip

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:31 am 
Nathan, this is wonderful. Having lived 8 yrs. in NYC, I love the idea of our girls being there. Thought it was cool that they had the same kitten shirt and Tara's best friend is Alex. Nice touch.

I like how your stories take them away from the Hellmouth and yet, you retain their instant attraction for each other. I can't wait to see how this one develops.

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:37 am 
Damn, "Miss Reliable" didn't caught this fic as fast as she was supposed to be! ;)

Great Start! Your last fic was superb, so I'm sure this will be good as hell too! :D

Tara:"Maybe we dreamed it."

Willow:"Right. Right. Wrong! (points at her head ) Different Brains." Tara:"Oh yeah."

Can we just skip it? Can...can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:48 am 
its great to see another story from you! great start ... as always looking forward to more ....

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:19 pm 
Sorry no update yet, Weekend kinda got away from me :) and its only half done so far. I promise to get the next part up tonight after friends and the simpsons :)

Will - Glad you liked the first part :)

SlayerTazz - Ahhh thanks for your praise :) Yep ive gotten them away from the hellmouth completely although you can count on some quips about New York being like a hell mouth :)

MadeinNZ - Cheers, should have it up soon :)

Chris - Thanks girl, great to have you back :) Glad you like the concept of having them in New York :) Expect this Alex to be completely different to anything Joss could spit out :)

Snuggle79 - Its okay, I knew Miss reliable would be here soon :) Glad you like it so far :)

molsongrrrl - Thanks, all the feedback helps, more soon i promise :)

You wont believe how early in the morning it is here so i'm going to get a few more hours sleep before work :)

Cheers

Nath

Post subject: All You Wanted Part 2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:15 am 
Blah, finally got the second part finished :) I know i got a little slack but it was all the alcohols fault it tell you, it made me drink it :grin Anywayz without much further ado here is the next part.

Title – All You Wanted

Author – Nathan

E-mailnathspazz@yahoo.com.au

Feedback – Well I am a feedback whore so it would be greatly appreciated

Spoilers – None, it’s AU so yeah

Rating – Between PG and R18+ ample warning will be given.

Disclaimer – Willow and Tara and any other character that appeared in the syndicated television show “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” is property of Joss and Mutant Enemy, I’m only borrowing them and am not making any money off them. All the others are mine though. Also the title for the fic is a Michelle Branch song so credit goes to her and part names will be named after various songs I like that fit nicely with the story so credit will be given there.

Summary – Set slightly in the future, 24-year-old Willow and Tara run into each other, it’s set mostly in New York so no Sunnydale or hell mouth or anything. Just good ol’ fashioned romance.

Part 2 Something So Strong (Crowded House)

“So how you finding Herringford Inc. so far?” Willow asked as she walked besides the blonde girl.

“It’s okay, I’ve only been here a couple of hours, so I can’t really judge what it’s like yet.” Tara replied diplomatically.

“It’s okay, once you get to know some of the people around here, you’ll find out they’re good people, well most of them anyway.” Tara returned the smile that Willow shot her, turning her gaze to the floor in front of her.

“So, what’s the boss like?” Tara asked still a little unsure of herself.

“Who Linda? She’s a doll, just don’t try to cross her or you’ll quickly find yourself scrubbing toilets.” Willow imparted her little piece of advice. “Other than that, she’s a really nice person and takes the time to get to know her employees on a personal level.” Willow smiled once again.

“I could kinda tell that you and her have a good relationship, she spoke very highly of you in the meeting.” Willow blushed at the words, always the modest one.

“So this is your new office?” Willow asked as they approached a small room without much of a view, but Tara was in awe none the less. “Looks really nice.” Willow added.

“Oh I’m sure it’s not as nice as your cubicle, it seems so homely.” Willow picked up on Tara trying to make sure she wasn’t showing off and smiled gently.

“Don’t worry believe me, I’m on more money than you are.” Tara smiled back; she liked how the redhead could just read her like that.

“So how long you been working here?” The blonde questioned the redhead.

“Two years, Linda offered me a job straight out of college, I was even able to get Sam a job here as well.” Tara raised an eyebrow, she hadn’t been introduced to the brunette from the day before but assumed that was her name, Willow picked up on this straight away.

“She was the girl with me yesterday, we went to College together.” Willow responded, making sure everything was clear.

“Oh, she seems a nice girl.” Tara replied pretty nonchalant, she never was one to quickly judge a person before getting to know them, she never wanted to miss out on meeting the most amazing person just because they aren’t wrapped in the cover she was particularly looking for.

“She is, and once you get to know her, I’m sure you’ll love her. She just has that effect on people that make you want to love her.” Tara giggled at the sight of the redhead’s babbling, she liked how she babbled and how passionate she was about the people she was close too.

“So what about you and that guy we saw, he your boyfriend, fiance?” Willow threw it out there in a pretty laid back style. Tara just broke out laughing and Willow gave her the strangest look.

“I’m sorry, it’s just everyone thinks that, he’s just a friend, a very good friend but none the less a friend.” Tara managed to explain as she struggled to contain her laughter.

“Oh, it just seemed you were a lot closer, have you ever… you know been more than friends?” Willow continued her query.

“We went on one date, it was when I first met him at college and well it didn’t go that well, since then, he’s kinda been my best friend.” Tara replied, this time her laughter was gone and she had a much sweeter touch to her voice as she thought of her friend. Willow wasn’t sure why but that knowledge filled her with a great sense of relief.

“So you new to New York then?” Willow asked as she remembered back to the blonde moving into a new apartment.

“Yeah from Cleveland, this is my first trip to New York so I’m looking forward to some sight seeing soon.” Tara smiled; leaving an invitation floating around that the redhead was quick to pounce on.

“Hey I’d love to show you ‘round, been here pretty much my whole life so I can say I’ve seen a few of them.” Willow said proudly, smiling and sticking her chest out to emphasise it. Tara smiled happily in response; she would jump at the chance to spend some more time with the quirky redhead.

“That’d be great, you know after I’m settled in and everything it’d be really nice, thanks.” Tara replied and Willow smiled at a job well done.

“Oh I’m supposed to take you out tonight to help you settle, you’re not allowed to say no, company rules.” Willow chirped in happily.

“Well…” Tara seemed to consider it for a moment.

“Oh come on, I need an excuse to get out.” Willow added with a hint of a pout and something that looked like a resolve face that Tara just couldn’t say no to.

“Okay for you, you understand?” Willow simply nodded and smiled at the prospect of spending some more time with Tara. Tara was also pleased to have made a new friend so early into her trip and was delighted Willow had asked to help her settle in.

“So pick me up at say eightish?” Tara asked Willow.

“Sure, just meet me downstairs cause I only know what building you’re in not what room.” Willow smiled in response.

“I could tell you, then I’d have to kill you.” Tara smiled in back in kind.

… … … …

“So how goes the showing around?” Sam teased as she met up with Willow for the first time since their earlier run in.

“It’s good, she seems really nice and we’re going out tonight re the wishes of the boss.” Willow replied with a sly smirk across her face.

“Yeah I’m sure you’re doing this purely for Linda’s benefit.” Sam smirked herself; Willow couldn’t hide anything from her.

“Okay so I like the girl, give me a break for crying out loud.” Willow let out an over exaggerated sigh, trying to hide her growing smile.

“What, I’m not good enough to take out any more?” Sam teased Willow with a quick jab to the ribs playfully.

“Hey I think I need to extend my social circle beyond you and the VCR.” Willow replied playfully and got a giggle as response from Sam.

“It’s okay Will I forgive you, I have a date tonight anyways.” Sam smirked and this new piece of information captured Willow’s attention.

“So what’s his name?” She queried her gaze at the brunette meant that information was going to spill.

“HER name is Alice.” Sam replied smiling and Willow slapped her hand to her forehead, she knew better than to try and guess the sex of one of Sam’s dates. She knew Sam always loved it when she guessed wrong.

“Sorry, guess I shouldn’t do that huh?” Willow smiled embarrassed.

“No biggie, next time you’ll ask for her name and it’ll be a he.” Sam giggled and Willow just shook her head but knew the brunette was probably right.

“So you really like Tara huh?” Sam asked with a certain tone in her voice that Willow picked up on immediately.

“What do you mean like?” Willow asked, making sure to clarify her friend’s thoughts.

“Look Will, I know you’ve not been with a girl, heck you haven’t been with a guy for like ever. I can tell when sparks are flying and I can see it in your eyes, you like this girl.

Willow pondered over the thought for a bit, there was no denying she felt something different when she was around the blonde, like a fire reignited. Willow’s mind quickly thought of everything that could go wrong and decided that pushing her feelings to the back of her head was probably for the best.

“She’s nice but I don’t think like that Sam, I mean like you said I’ve not had a relationship for nearly five years and I’m just to busy with work.” Willow replied wearily, not much impressing her friend with her answer.

“Oh come on Will, five years and you can honestly walk next to me and say that you don’t miss the feeling of having someone that loves you like that doesn’t pull at your heart strings.” Sam scoffed at her best friend.

“I do miss that, but I don’t miss someone ripping my heart out when I think everything is going great okay, so can we just drop this already?” Willow replied a bit angrily, an uncomfortable silence setting over between the two friends. Sam hated how her break up with Daniel had effected her best friend and secretly swore she’d kill him if she ever got to see him again.

“Sorry Will, I don’t know what you went through, I do know though that you’re not going to be happy until you let yourself get on with your life. Maybe there is something between you and Tara and I don’t want you to miss out on something great just because of something bad that happened before.” Sam spoke softly to her friend as she tried to sooth over the uncomfortable feeling.

“I know you have my best interests at heart Sam, but I gotta work through this myself I feel.” Willow softened herself and replied calmly to Sam.

“I know Will, just if you ever decide that you need some help, you don’t have to look any further than me, you know that right?” Sam asked gently, comforting the redhead.

“I know and believe me, if I need help your door will be the first one I knock on.” Willow smiled at her friend who just wrapped an arm around her friend’s shoulders as they continued to walk together.

… … … …

“So how was your first day of work?” Alex asked from the couch as Tara walked in the front door.

“Great, I’m meeting one of the workers for a few drinks tonight, she’s helping me settle in.” Tara explained as she walked into her room to change into something a bit more comfortable.

“Wow, aren’t you just Miss Popular already.” Alex smirked as he got up and walked to the fridge.

“Want a beer?” He asked as he opened it and looked in to find his desired alcoholic beverage.

“Sure, why not?” Tara asked as she plumped herself down on the now vacant sofa, changed out of her work clothes and into some jeans and a t-shirt. Alex walked over and handed her, her beer before taking the seat next to her.

“So what’s she like?” Alex asked, referring to the lady that Tara would be meeting later for drinks.

“Funny you should ask, remember that odd redhead that I bumped into yesterday?” Tara asked with a bemused look upon her face.

“Yeah.” Alex replied, not sure where Tara was taking this.

“It’s her, she works where I work, she had to show me around today, how weird is that.” Tara was positively beaming at the moment.

“Wow, who say’s its not a small world after all?” Alex smiled as he relaxed back into the sofa.

“So you hit it off then?” He asked in reference to the redhead whom he’d briefly met yesterday, “Do you have a name this time?” He smiled as he added the last bit.

“Yeah we got along like a house on fire, and her name is Willow.” Tara replied, you could have sworn her smile was plastered to her face.

“Like in weeping willow? I bet she got teased as a kid.” Alex replied, laughing at his own joke before being slapped by Tara.

“I think it’s cute, so behave else I may have to start calling you Alexander or Xander even.” Tara smirked, as she knew how much he hated those names and his face showed the horror of it all.

“You wouldn’t?” He asked, positively scared out of his mind that he’d be tormented with the names his family had called him all throughout his incredibly hideous family reunions and gatherings.

“Try me, I’m not one for games Xander.” Tara smirked as Alex’s face scrunched up when she mentioned the X name.

“Okay you win, Willow is a very lovely name.” Alex gave up; “I still don’t know why you care so much about it.” He huffed in defeat; Tara just smiled to herself, pleased at her efforts.

“So what time you meeting her?” Alex asked, trying to bring up a new conversation.

“Bout eight, I gotta meet her downstairs so I got a bit of time to kill before.” Tara smiled and took a swig of her beer.

“What say I pull out the playstation two and we get into some good ol’ fashioned car racing.

“What you mean you haven’t set it up already?” Tara asked more than a little surprised.

“Well when I said pull out, I meant from under the t.v already connected.” Alex smiled as did Tara, she knew it’d be the first thing Alex unpacked.

“Oh you’re on boy, I’m gonna give you an ass kicking you won’t be able to sit for a week.” Tara smiled as she found a controller and readied herself; she had a few hours to wait before she was meeting with Willow.

… … … …

Tara raced down the stairs at a million miles an hour; she was relieved to see Willow just walking into the building as she jumped to the bottom.

“Hey you look kinda pooped.” Willow noted as the blonde tried to catch her breath.

“Yeah got caught up kicking Alex’s ass on the playstation, I never get sick of him sulking about how the game always cheats.” Tara smiled up at the redhead.

“Ah yes, it’s never the operator is it?” Willow smirked in response.

“Well it’s the games fault when I loose but that’s not very often.”

“Modest much.” Willow giggled at the smirking blonde.

“What little ol’ me, I’m as shy and modest as they come.” Tara continued giggling, Willow just shook her head in response.

“I was thinking of grabbing a bite to eat and either hitting a club or watching a movie, whatever doesn’t really bother me.” Willow stated as the exited the building.

“I feel pretty psyched tonight so how bout you show me one of the local club after we grab a bite?” Tara asked as they hailed a cab.

“Sounds good.” Willow smiled as a cab pulled over and the two ladies crawled into the back seat.

Willow looked at the taxi drivers identification photo and seen that his name was Jerry. “Hey Jerry can you take us some place to grab a bite, nothing fancy, just nice?” Willow asked the driver politely.

“Sure anything for a lady.” Replied the driver in a deep Jersey accent. He drove them to a nice little restaurant where they had a quick bite to eat before they caught another cab to a place called “The lounge”

Tara could hear the music beating outside and instinctively her hand conjoined with Willow’s. They made their way inside; the bouncer not bothering them with ID checks as they walked straight passed the big burly man. They sight of lights flashing in an otherwise dark room, to the beat of the fast music shot out at them as soon as they entered. They noticed the upper level that had a set of stairs lead up and some tables and chairs for them to sit down. Willow started to make her way for the stairs to find a spot to sit down before Tara pulled her into the middle of the dance floor.

Tara rubbed her body very seductively up Willow’s body as the redhead stood there looking rather perplexed. They had enjoyed a few drinks over their meal and after a moment she visibly relaxed and started gyrating her hips in sync with the beat. She felt Tara’s hands slide up her body and could feel herself getting aroused by the touch. She once again pressed deep to burry her feelings but the numbing effect of the alcohol made it a little harder.

Tara felt the energy of the dance music flow through her as she continued to shake her groove thing out on the dance floor. She loved dancing, as it was an excuse to just let your limbs go where they wanted to. She found her limbs strangely attached to the cute redhead opposite her. Tara smiled a sly grin at the redhead who was just beginning to loosen up herself and ease into a rhythm she could move freely to. Tara felt the hands of the redhead clutch around her waist and begin a sensual movement up and down her body. She had to hold back a gasp when Willow really got into the dancing spirit and found her face inches from the blonde’s centre on numerous occasions.

Willow had been introduced to dancing by her last boyfriend who had loved to frequent these types of establishments. It was probably why she had avoided dance clubs since their break up but at the moment it was the last thing crossing her mind. She enjoyed the feeling of having someone close to her and the fact that it happened to be a girl just didn’t seem to bother her any more. Willow felt herself getting a little carried away with her movements and mentally slapped herself for loosing control. When she looked up at Tara however, the blonde only replied with a knowing smirk.

For five songs the girls stayed out on the dance floor, draining a vast amount of energy, keeping up with the fast beat of the music, they eventually decided basically at the same time that they needed a rest. Tara’s hand slipped into Willow’s once again and she led the redhead up the stairs to the sitting area. They found a couple of seats that were next to each other so that they were basically snuggling together. Despite their close proximity to each other they each had to shout to be heard over the deafening music.

“I think we had a few guys checking us out.” Tara basically yelled into Willow’s ear.

“A few, I think they were all glued to the centre of the dance floor.” Willow shouted back and smiled in response. A waiter came over with a couple of glasses of vodka and sprite and nodded towards a table where a couple of guys sat. Willow and Tara took the drinks and just giggled at each other. With that the two guys started to make their way over to introduce themselves.

“So you ladies interested in a private get together?” The larger of the two large guys asked the two of them.

“We really aren’t.” Tara replied with a smile.

“Oh come on, the little show you put on, you took our drinks, come on baby don’t be like that.” The second guy replied in a rather pleading tone.

“Hey she said no so back of okay?” Willow stepped in, getting rather large with the butch.

“Or else what, what are you and your little girlfriend gonna do?” The big one threatened. Willow wasn’t impressed by his threatening tone and refused to back down.

“Wow that did it, you won my heart, you guys wanna shove off before we call security.” Willow got in the face of the bigger one and stared him straight in the eye. Tara sat back in her seat, rather scared at the quick turn of events; she wasn’t used to this from where she came from. The big guy looked like a walking time bomb ready to explode.

“What you going to hit a girl in a crowded bar, I like the chances of you not walking out of here if you try it pal.” Willow practically spat in the big ugly man’s face. He looked around and considered this for a moment before huffing in defeat.

“Let’s get out of here Bob, these bitches aren’t worth the time of day.” He said as he turned around and stalked off, the smaller one following him. Willow was rather pleased with herself and suddenly felt a couple of slender arms wrap around her. She turned to view the culprit and found Tara clinging to her, scared out of her mind. It never fathomed to her that the blonde may have never seen anything like this before and wrapped her own arms around the petrified blonde in an attempt to calm her.

“Hey it’s okay, they’re gone now, no big meanies to scare you like that any more.” Willow said calmly into the blonde’s ear, Willow’s voice draining out the sound of the booming music playing in the background.

“Wow you were so brave, they could of… I don’t want to even think about it.” Tara said as tears started to fall down her cheek, a great night had come so close to ending in disaster for her.

“Most of the time it’s just talk Tara, I mean if Sam had have been here, she’d of probably beat the snot out of ‘em.” Willow replied playfully that got a tiny giggle from Tara but not enough to get her out of her scared state.

“Hey, I’ll take you home and you can get some sleep, it’s getting late and we both need to get up for work tomorrow.” Willow stated and Tara simply nodded her acceptance of that proposal into the redhead’s shoulder, still clinging helplessly to the redhead. Tara didn’t know why but just being in Willow’s arms gave her a sense of comfort, like a safe haven and that was something she needed right at the moment.

Without releasing her hold on the blonde, Willow directed them outside where they got into a waiting cab. On the whole ride back to Tara’s apartment block, Tara just snuggled into Willow’s shoulder and the redhead gently caressed the blonde tresses that fell over Tara’s shoulders and softly massaged her scalp. They eventually pulled up at Tara’s place and Willow paid the driver his money and helped the blonde exit the cab.

Willow walked Tara into the foyer and continued to hold the blonde, however Tara took over the lead as Willow now had no idea where they were going. Tara walked Willow up the stairs and stopped outside room twenty, She turned to Willow and smiled briefly before pulling the redhead into another hug.

“Hey at least I know which apartment is yours now.” Willow tried to smile to Tara to lighten the mood.

“Thank you so much for being there for me tonight, it was going great until that last bit when those guys ruined it all.” Tara managed a meek smile but it didn’t convince Willow any.

“Look Tara, those guys were jerks and I’d hate to see what happened there effect you in a way which might make you thing New York isn’t a good place to be. Because it is, we have lots of stuff here like; the statue of liberty, the UN building, Wall Street just to name a few. Tara smiled at the redhead and giggled slightly at her babbling.

“I’ll see you at work tomorrow okay Will?” Tara smiled to the redhead; Willow seemed pleased with that response and smiled back.

“Sure, just don’t go making any hasty decisions, I’ll look after you.” Willow replied with a sweetness that Tara knew she could count on. She just smiled up at the redhead and walked into her apartment.

Willow just stood there as she watched the door close behind the blonde and sighed to herself, “See you tomorrow Tara.” She sighed out loud as she made her way back towards the stairs.

TBC…

Hope you all enjoyed, i'll work on some more during the week and hopefully get something up by Wednesday or Thursday, possibly earlier but don;t count on it :)

Cheers

Nath

Post subject: Re: All You Wanted Part 2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:56 am 
Great the way they seem to know what the other is thinking. But Willow is being all avoidy, and is fearful of intimacy. I liked her getting large with the butch though.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:12 am 
That was great! :D Loved them dancing, that was awsome! But those guys...grrr, i wish Sam had been there to quote "Beat the snot out of them" ;)

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:58 am 
aww, poor Tara, so scared because of those stupid guys. Good for her to have Willow to protect her. :)

Lovely Update!

Hey, a friend called me "miss reliable" today too. Is this a conspiracy? ;) Suddenly, i'm feeling like Willow in "Doppelgängland"... :laugh

Tara:"Maybe we dreamed it."

Willow:"Right. Right. Wrong! (points at her head ) Different Brains." Tara:"Oh yeah."

Can we just skip it? Can...can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:09 pm 
New Nath fic yay! I love it. I love this sexy Tara pulling Willow to the dance floor. I am impressed those two didn't throw themselves against each other to release some of that tension.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Childie -"Not all girls are raving bloody lesbians, you know!"

George - "That's a misfortune of which I am perfectly well aware."

The Killing of Sister George

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:13 pm 
hey Nath,

great second part! :clap for the hot dancing scene. it can only get better :drool , right? ;)

take care.

C

"Es ist fuer einen Menschen unertraeglich, ertragen zu werden." (Jean Cocteau)
"Ain't never gonna love you any better babe - And they'll never gonna love you right" (Kozmic Blues - Janis Joplin)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:22 pm 
Ah you've done it again. Landed another amazing fic on the board with me wanting smoochies!! Wow this fic is great!! Better than great...greater!!! Cant wait to read more :D

:peace Aly xxxx

You all didnt happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:36 pm 
Of course I enjoyed it! That isn't even a question. ;) I'm looking forward to more.

Caz

Tara: I got so lost
Willow: I found you... I will always find you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 632 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next