The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic- Welcome to Hogwarts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:30 pm 
Title- Welcome to Hogwarts

Author- XWickedXWiccan or Trinity

Email- XwickedXwiccan@aol.com

Disclaimers- I do not own any of the BtVS characters Joss Whendon do. I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters either they belong to J.K. Rowling.

Author's Note- Okay all the scoobies are eleven for this story and yes Buffy has a little sister but in this story she's ten one year younger than Buffy.

Spoilers- None for BtVS but for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone than yes cause the whole first year at hogwarts is kinda based on the book.

Rating- PG-13 of course.

Summary- The scoobies go to Hogwarts the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Chapter One

Willow Rosenburg a young red head was sitting in a nearly empty compartment in the Hogwarts Express. Her childhood friend Alexander Harris who prefers to be called Xander was sitting next to her stuffing his mouth with chocolate frogs.

"Are you sure you don't want some?" Xander asked lefting one to her.

"Xander I fear frogs so why in the world would I want to eat a chocolate that resembles one?" Willow answered.

"A simple no would do." Xander said and shrugged.

Willow jumped and yelped when the chocolate frog in Xander's hand jumped out of the window.

That was when a boy with jet black hair entered the compartment. He smiled at them before trying to tuck his stuff in the corner of the compartment. Xander got up and helped him.

"Thank you." the boy said and wiped his stray hair away.

"What's that?" Xander asked pointing a the scar on his forehead.

"Xander stop being so rude!" Willow yelled then shook her head, "I apoligize for Xander's rudeness."

"That's alright." the boy said and held out his hand, "I'm Harry Potter by the way."

"Wait...the Harry Potter? The boy who defeated Voldemort?" Willow asked.

"Who defeated Boiling warts? Who's that?" Xander asked.

"It's Voldemort he's a dark wizard who was making trouble all over. Wizards and witches fear his name that's why they always call him you-know-who. I read it in the books we got from Diagon Alley. Intresting history and there are some simple spells that I tried out." Willow said.

"Did I hear spells?" a girl asked poking her head into the compartment already in robes.

"Excuse me pardon me. I need room!" a red haired boy said moving past the girl dragging his items.

"Ron, me and Fred are going to another compartment. We are gonna check out Lee Jordan's tarantula!" a older boy said.

"Oh can I go?" Xander asked excited.

"Sure!" Fred said leaving with his twin brother George.

"Um hi." Willow said at the newcomers.

"Hi my name is Hermione Granger are you the one who mention spells?" the girl said excited.

"I remember trying a spell to turn my rat yellow it failed horribly," Ron Weasley commented sitting down taking his sleeping rat out, "his name is Scabbers."

"Maybe you didn't do it right." Hermione said.

"Yeah, hey wait aren't you Harry Potter?" Ron asked seeing Harry's lighting scar.

Harry just ducked his head and groaned.

~~~~

Willow was standing watching the ceiling with fascination along with the other first year students. The ceiling was enchanted to look like you were watching the skys. Behind Willow was Xander and her new found friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione. There was also some else she meet from the train name Neville Longbottom but she tried to avoid him and his toad Trevor.

They were about to get assorted into houses but they had to wait for Professer McGonagall who was also head of the Gryffindor house. All the first years waited nervously to see how they were to be sorted. Professor McGonagall finally returned with a hat that was patched up and dirty. The professor set the hat on a stool and the hat began to sing.

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,

But don't you judge on what you see,

I'll eat myself if you can find

A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,

Your top hats sleek and tall,

For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat

And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head

The Sorting Hat can't see,

So try me on and I will tell you

Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve, and chivalry

Set Gryffindor apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,

Where they are just and loyal,

Those patient Hufflepuff are true

And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

If you've a ready mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind:

Or perhaps in Slytherin

You'll make real friend,

Those cunning folk use any means

To achieve their ends,

So put me on! Don't be afraid!

And don't get in a flap!

You're in safe hands (though I have none)

For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

Everyone burst in applause when the Sorting Hat finished. The hat bowed the tip as if to bow then stayed still.

"I'm going to kill Fred! He was going on about wrestling a troll!" Ron whispered.

Harry sighed in relief, but was still tense. Xander was on his usual self. Hermione just studied the hat from afar amazed at it's animation. Professor McGonagall began to read the list of names in order to try on the hat.

"Abbot, Hannah!" the professer called out.

A blonde girl in pigtails stepped up and placed the hat over her head which fell down over her eyes. There was a moment pause before-

"HUFFLEPUFF!" the hat shouted.

The table to the right where the Hufflepuff sat cheered as Hannah sat at there table.

"Bones, Susan!" the professor called and when the girl placed the hat the hat yelled "HUFFLEPUFF!" once again.

"Boot, Terry" was called to Ravenclaw along with "Brocklehurt, Mandy". "Brown, Lavender" was the first to Gryffindor. "Bulstrode, Millicent" was next and he was sorted in Slytherin. "Finch-Fletchly, Justin" was sorted to Hufflepuff and "Finnigan, Seamus" was in Gryffindor after the hat stayed silent for a minute.

"Granger, Hermione" was called and she ran to the stool and the jammed the hat onto her head.

"GRYFFINDOR!" the hat shouted.

"Harris, Alexander!" the professor called out.

"GRYFINNDOR!" the hat shouted and Xander sat at the Gryfinndor table with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan who clapped loudly.

"Longbottom, Neville" the one who lost his toad was next and he almost tripped on his way to the stool. It took a while before the hat yelled "GRYFINNDOR!"

"Maclay, Tara." Professor McGonagall called out after a few more students and a blonde girl with clear blue eyes stepped up to the stool.

Willow watched the girl closely as Tara placed the hat on. Willow saw Tara muttering under her breath having a conversation with the hate. After a few moment the hat shouted out "SLYTHERIN!"

Willow could see a second year blonde girl and a third year dark haired boy clapped loudly as Tara shyly walked to her table.

Draco Malfoy swaggered forward when he was called and the hat barely touched his head before it shouted "SLYTHERIN!"

More names were called out and was sorted in and before anyone knew it Professor McGonagall called out Harry Potter. Whispers filled the room as Harry nervously walked forward. After a few moments of silence the hat yelled out "GRYFINNDOR!"

The Gryfinndor table clapped loudly as the Weasley twins chanted "We got Potter! We got Potter!"

It wasn't long before "Rosenburg, Willow" was heard. Willow sat on the stool placing the hat on. The last thing she saw was Tara staring at her intently before the hat covered her eyes.

"Ah yes you are very smart and very wise. Maybe Ravenclaw? Yes, but what about your heart? It is big and true making you very brave so you should be in Gryfinndor. Slytherin? Ah yes you would a complish so much. So much power in you. You would make a nice pair with that Maclay girl." the hat whispered inside her head.

After a few moments the Sorting Hat decided and yelled out "GRYFINNDOR!"

Her new found friends clapped loudly as she went to their table. Willow sat and and continued to stare at Tara who was talking to what looked like her relatives.

"Summers", "Thomas," and "Weasley" were the last of the Gryfinndor. Everyone else was sorted into either Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw. or Slytherin.

A man with long silver hair, mustache, and beard stood up and said "Welcome! Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Everybody clapped and cheered at Albus Dumbledor the headmaster of Hogwarts. Willow looked confused but so was Xander and Harry. Harry turned to a prefect who was the oldest of the Weasley brothers here named Percy.

"Is he...a bit mad?" Harry asked unsure.

"Mad? He's a genius! Best wizard in the world! But he is a bit mad yes. Potatoes Harry?" Percy said.

Willow turned to the table and her eyes widen as Harry's mouth fell open. The table was filled with food. Willow turned to Xander who was stuffing himself with roast chicken, bacon, steak, and fries.

"Mmm gawd tis s gwood." Xander said with his mouth full.

Willow gave him a strange look an Xander replied "Orry, Em a rowing bwoy."

Willow shook her head and turned to Tara who was quietly eating roast potatoes before serving herself to some food.

~~~~

After the feast everyone was tired and full and couldn't wait to get to bed. All the Gryfinndors followed Percy who was leading them to there rooms. Percy lead them to a fat lady in a pink slik dress.

"Password?" the fat lady asked.

"Caput Draconis." Percy said and the portrait swung forward revealing a hole in the wall.

Everyone went through and saw the Gryfinndor common room which had a fire place and squashy armchairs. Percy showed the boys to there dormitory and then the girls. Harry, Ron, Xander, and Neville was in one room in the boys side and Willow, Hermione, Parvati (one of the Patil twins), and Elizabeth who prefers to be called Buffy.

When Willow hit the bed she instantly fell asleep. Her last thoughts were

I'm just writing this and totally unsure if I should continue but a friend of mine is obsessing over Harry Potter so I got an idea to write an AU of Buffy and Harry Potter. Tell me if I should continue and also while your at it tell me if this really sucks or you like it. I didn't beta it either so sorry.

-Trinity-

Edit to add that I just reread my story and I'm sorry for not going into detail. People who haven't read Harry Potter must be really confused and well I'll be more into detail if I continue.

--------------------------

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. ANGEL in "Passion"

Edited by: XWickedXWiccan at: 10/27/02 10:05:29 pm

Post subject: Re: New Fic- Welcome to Hogwarts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:39 pm 
OMG.... I haven't read this yet, but this is a very cute idea. Tara getting Slytherin though? :lol

Okay, I'm off to read now. :)

Jen

"Oh, sweet Brigit's bra!" ~ Emily from, "Milestones: Chapter 13," by Lisa Countryman
Dawn: No! I'm totally not here. You guys do whatever you want. I'll watch TV. Really loud. In the basement. Where I can't hear. Anything. Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I love you guys!

Post subject: interesting
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 10:01 pm 
uhm. an unexpected twist..Tara Maclay is in SLYTHERIN along with wicked Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle?:jaw

I am a Harry Potter junkie myself. can't wait to read more. :grin

Sleek

Post subject: I love it
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 10:27 pm 
Combining my two loves into one (Buffy and Harry Potter). But what's up with the slytherin for my wife, I mean Tara? She's not evil, right? RIGHT?!! Cuz BtVS has already done the evil lesbian thing to death. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Sex always leads to bad things on Buffy. Angel turned evil, Willow turned evil, Tara got shot, Buffy ended up dating Riley...

Post subject: Re: welcome to hogwarts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:06 pm 
ok see its things like this that make me go out and read certain books so i understand most of what i read but i like this story and that there lil kids i can just picture a lil Willow and Tara... keep on coming with ur story i really like it...now im off to a open bookstore :)

The word "gulp" comes to mind.

Post subject: Re: welcome to hogwarts
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:36 pm 
WHEEEEEE! Can you say "BIG SURPRISE"? I had Tara figured for Ravenclaw but there you go...waitin' for more! :)

Unfortunately, all my Barbies are out working. --"Kiss of the Dragon"

Post subject: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:02 am 
Okay I know I kinda surprised everyone with the whole Tara in Slytherin but there is a good reason which will be explained in future chapters. This update slightly helps but doesn't tell much. I've just felt like writing this so sorry if it sucks. I really should go to sleep but I'm to hyper. Don't you hate that?

Chapter 2

When Willow woke up that morning she was all excited that class started today. She wasn't the only one. Hermione had gotten up a bit earlier than Willow and had organized her books and parcels first thing after she dressed in her robes. Buffy seemed excited but Willow found out that was just her and didn't know a thing about magic.

Willow, Buffy, Hermione, and Parvati were walking around Hogwarts completely lost. Plus the moving pictures on the wall kinda freaked Willow out but she adjusted.

One of her class was herbology with Professor Sprout and it didn't go to well. The first day they weren't surpose to touch anything in the greenhouse behind Hogwarts but Buffy being herself wasn't paying attention manage to spill some strange stuff on Parvati. Now everytime Parvati looked at Buffy was with a cold stare.

Willow was looking forward to History of Magic but the teacher Professor Binn kept confusng everything. It's kinda sad that he's a ghost. It happened cause he was getting to old and fell asleep in front of the staff room fire waking up the next morning to teach leaving his body behind.

Professor Flitwick is a small man needing a pile of books to sit in a chair. He happens to be a big fan of Harry Potter cause when he said his name during roll call he squeaked and fell of the chair and out of sight. Professor McGonagall was the Transfiguration teacher which is an exciting class once you already know the basics.

Professor McGonagall is the head of Gryfinndor but trust me she doesn't do favortism. Willow and Hermione were the only two in class to successfully change a match into a needle. Buffy almost made it but hers went up to flames for some reason.

Professor Quirrell who was the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher was kind of a joke. His class room smelled like garlic. Everybody guessed that he wanted to ward against the vampires that might come back for him. It didn't help when Xander was fooling around and said there was a vampire behind the professor. That class is postpone cause the staff are still looking for him actually.

After a few days students manage to not get themselves lost but they still happen to be late for class. Peeves isn't making things easier dropping wastebaskets on your head. It was now friday morning and most of the Gryfinndor students were groaning and moaning about doing double potions with the Slytherins.

Professor Snape held his class in a dungeon which was much colder and creeper with glass jars holding things surrounding the the rooms on the shelf. Professor Snape had beady black eyes but were cold. That day Snape picked on the celebrity of the class...Harry Potter. It was quiet obvious that Willow and Hermione new the answers that Snape asked since they both nearly fell of the chair while waving their hands to get Snape's attention.

Willow paid most attention in Potions class but couldn't help but look back at get a glimps of Tara who was sitting with a brunette girl who looked bored out of her mind listening to a hard face girl from Slytherins name Pansy Parkinson.

Next morning at breakfast Willow sat with Xander, Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Buffy, and Hermione. Willow was listening intently at there conversation about some of the Slytherins family.

"Man, when I get my hand on Malfoy. Just because he has more money then me doesn't mean anything." Ron said.

"Plus he thinks he's all that cause his family knows the Spencer's and the Maclays." Fred added.

"What's there history?" Willow asked.

"Which the Malfoy, Spencer, or Maclay?" George asked.

"The Maclay's history." Willow answered.

"It's kinda weird but the Maclay family are usually in Gryfinndor but ever since Audilyn married Steve Dopario there kids went to Slytherin." Fred explained

"Kids? I only know of Tara Maclay." Willow said.

"Tara is okay kinda bites that she's in Slytherin but Donny her older brother is a pain. Their cousin Beth is in Slytherin too. Not a surprise at how much trouble she causes us." George said.

"You two do fine in getting in trouble without Beth's help." Ron commented.

"Oh shut up!" The twins said in a unison.

"Well, we better go. Kinda busy trying to blow up one of Hogwarts tiolets to send to Ma for a present." Fred said and got up.

"Yeah, who would of thought Mom would give us a cool idea." George said also getting up.

"Fine but don't ruin the robes or mom will be mad." Ron said and turned to everyone who was giving him a funny look.

"What?" Ron asked.

"I think your mom will be mad enough when a tiolet is sent to your house." Xander said smirking.

Ron just shrugged and looked at their schedule which showed that they would get flying lessons from Madam Hooch. The only downfall was that they had to learn with the Slytherins.

~~~~

The day had arrived and they were about to learn how to fly a broomstick. Willow was nervous cause she had a thing about going high up into the air. Getting the broomsticks were easy for those who got the working broom sticks. Harry and Buffy were up in no time racing each other seeing who is the fastest. Neville was having trouble getting the broomstick up but when he did he was flying high in the air. Actually more like flying high into the buildings until he fell off making Madam Hooch send him to the hospital wing.

Most of the Slytherins laughed when Madam Hooch was out of sight while the Gryfinndors glared at them.

"Look at this! He dropped his Remembrall." Malfoy said lifting a crystal ball.

It was giving to Neville this morning from his grams to help. If it turned red that meant he forgot something. To bad it didn't tell him exactly what cause it would of saved him alot of trouble.

"Give it back." Harry ordered.

Malfoy just smirked before saying "Where should I leave it for Longbottom to find it? Maybe in a tree?"

"Give it back!" Harry said once again.

Malfoy just continue to grin before hopping on his broomstick flying high, "Come and get it Potter!"

Harry did just that cause he mounted his own broomstick and flew up to Malfoy.

Harry and Malfoy were having a conversation no one could hear but it didn't matter when Malfoy throw the remembrall and Harry rushed to get it. Harry caught it doing a deep dive but stop dead still when Professor McGonagall came rushing to the field calling for him to come down. Everyone watched at Harry followed McGonagall probably to get expelled.

"Ha!! He wont be coming back anytime soon." Malfoy said smiling with satisfactory.

In a flash Malfoy was holding his nose which was bleeding from an attack no one saw. Pansy ran to Malfoy's side worried.

"Wow for someone who acts like such a tough guy you seem to be such a wussy." Buffy commented.

Malfoy could only glare as all the Gryfinndors grinned.

"Come on lets break this up. Malfoy you should go to the hospital wing to heal that." Tara said interferring.

No said anything cause Tara wasn't on Slytherin's side but wasn't in Gryfinndor's side either. Willow could only watch as Tara and Pansy helped Malfoy to the Hospital wing. Willow went back to flying lessons when Madam Hooch had returned but without Neville.

"This is gonna be a long year." Willow muttered under her breath as she mounted her broom following Parvati's lead.

Wanted to added thank you Jennpurr , Sleek , Iamyouknowyours , mocha fiend 22 ,and of course LiangFeng for the feedback.

-Trinity-

Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstacy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. If we can live without passion maybe we'd know some peace. But we'd be hollow, empty rooms, shuttered, and dank, With out passion we'd truly be dead. ANGEL in "Passion"

Post subject: Re: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:33 am 
awwww this is so cute, I love Harry Potter!, Tara in Slytherin... but i guess cos Donny's in there and all, anyway, awesome start, can't wait to read more!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:23 am 
Wow I love Harry Potter and this crossover is just too cool for words :D :D :D I hope Tara and Willow will officially meet soon and yknow, talk a bit or something :)

----------------------

'I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad..it's depressing' - Tara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:33 pm 
Chapter 3

The next morning at breakfast Willow spotted Harry and Ron whispering to each other. Willow couldn't help but over hear.

"Seeker? But first years never....you must be the youngest house player in about a..." "Century." Harry finished looking proud.

"Wow!" Ron exclaimed.

The Weasley boys had showed up and began to discussing a bit about Quidditch before leaving to find there friend Lee to find out about a secret passage. It wasn't too long before Malfoy and his two buddies Crabbe and Goyle showed up.

"Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?" Malfoy asked smirking.

"You're a lot braver now that you're back on ground and you've got your little friends with you." Harry said not worried.

They continued to talk and Willow caught bits of the conversation like wizards duel, tonight, midnight, and trophy room. Willow saw Hermione walk up to Ron and Harry also over hearing the conversation. It was easy to see with the way Hermione's face looked.

Willow continued to over hear and shook her head. Willow might love school but Hermione was obsessed about it. Both Ron and Harry left Hermione who was furious. Willow walked away passing Tara Maclay who had a strange look on her face.

~~~~

The day passed quickly and before Willow knew it everyone was in bed. Willow pretended to be asleep as she heard her roomate Hermione get out of bed muttering something about losing house points. Willow followed from a far and watched as Hermione lectured Harry and Ron who were also up.

Three of them left the common room and the potrait closed. Willow could her Hermione's voice at being locked out. Willow picked up another voice which she identified as Neville. Willow heard Ron threaten Hermione and Neville to curse them if they got caught because of them. Light footsteps echoed until there was only silence.

Willow mentally argued with herself if she should stay here or follow them. Her curiousity won so she stepped out of the potrait sticking a book in the crack so she can return.

Willow walked around the dark halls trying to avoid Filch and his cat Ms. Norris. Willow heard faint humming for a moment before it stopped. Willow followed where she thought the humming came from.

"Tara, why are we here? I thought we were gonna go to the Forbiddon Forest." a familar voice from the Slytherins said.

"I know but I have to see this mirror." Tara's voice softly echoed.

"It's just a damn mirror! I have one in my room!" the other voice whispered.

"Faith, I know but this mirror is special. It shows...." Tara's sentence went unfinished when a loud sound of clashing metal was heard.

"Shit the whole school must of heard that." Faith said.

Willow's eyes widen when she heard the faint footsteps of Filch and Ms. Norris. Willow tried to find a place to hide but only manage to bump into the two Slytherins. Faith's eyes widen before she muttered curse words under her breath before she covered Willow's mouth and pulled her into the room.

Tara began to mutter words under her breath gracefully waving her wand. The sound of doors opening and closing as Filch passed each room was nearer and nearer. When Filch skipped the room Faith, Tara, and Willow was in she finally understood. Tara had placed an illusion and Willow was impressed because a illusion spell was advance for first year students. It was even advance for second year students.

"Tare we have a problem cause Willow the smarty pants knows we were here." Faith said glaring at Willow.

"I'm not gonna tell! Even if I did what would I say. Oh professor last night while I was sneaking around at night I spotted two Slytherins girls. Yes it was the same night the loud ruckus was made!" Willow explained angry.

"Wow never knew you had it in you." Faith said and smirked before seriously turning to her childhood friend Tara.

We'll just sneak back in our dormitory and we're not gonna speak a word about tonights adventure." Tara said placing her head at the door to listen for Filch.

"Who was the idiots who made all that noise anyways?" Faith asked turning to Willow.

"Four students from my house. I think there was surpose to be a duel with Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy." Willow answered.

"Malfoy setted this up. It's so like him." Faith muttered before getting up.

"Let's go before Filch or Ms. Norris returns." Tara said and opened the door.

Faith, Tara and Willow went through Hogwarts successfully avoiding Filch and his cat. Faith and Tara safely dropped Willow off before returning to there own common room. Willow sat down in a comfy chair waiting for the others.

"Look! The potrait is open." Ron exclaimed and walked in only to freeze at seeing Willow.

"Jeez what the hell were you guys doing making all that noise?" Willow ask angrily.

The four of them looked at each other before turning to Willow explaining what they were doing and what happened. They also filled Willow in about the three headed dog they found in out-of-bounds- corridor on the third floor.

"Let's just get some sleep. Figure this stuff tomorrow when we aren't dead tired." Ron said and dragged himself up to his dormitory.

Everybody went to there bed and slept. All but Willow but laid wide awake looking at the ceiling thinking about Tara once again. Willow replayed the conversation Faith and Tara had.

Willow thought.

Willow turned to the side and took out a scrap parcel and wrote down.

Things to Research

1. Three headed dog

2. A Special Mirror

3. Find out more about Tara

Willow then sighed before shifting in a comftable position before falling asleep dreaming dancing frogs in tights. The strangest thing happened in her dream. She saw professor Snape in a tutu doing ballet.

I have a thing about short updates so sorry about that. I seriously don't know where Snape in a tutu came from but I just felt like writing it. Well off I go now to read updates. Hope you like this chapter!

-Trinity-

P.S. Thank you Croissont84 and Little M for the feedback!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:16 pm 
This is such a great Idea. I love Harry Potter and Buffy. I am in shock :jaw that Tara's in Slytherin. Faith's in here too. I love her.

~Roni~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:05 pm 
:) Yay! Faith! This fic REALLY rocks! Now if only she could get out of that damn closet. 'Cause EVERYONE knows Faith's in love with Buffy...*coughcough* *hinthint*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:07 pm 
Oh, this is such a cool idea! The fact Tara is a Slytherin is a nice little surprise (I like surprises!). Faith being there also makes sense in a way.

Now I wonder if Ethan Rayne is a Death Eater, hmmmmmm...

Looking forward to the next chapter!

"GOD created Man in his own image. Man, being a gentleman, returned the courtesy." -Voltaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:41 pm 
:grin ooh! New idea!! Me likey!!! Kinda surprised that Tara was in Slytherin, but i'm sure there's a really good reason ;) one thing i was wondering though...since this is obviously a story about W/T, are they really going to be romantally involved? becuase they're only 11, so i was just wondering...or is it gonna be more based on a friendship thing? lol, bad me...always asking questions...:D

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:57 pm 
Nice premise! Very interesting twist with Tara and Faith in Slytherin.

The tie-in with Philosopher's Stone* is great, too, though you may want to fill a bit more in for those with no Harry experience.

Kal

*And, yes, I read it under the original title!

"Numfar... Do the dance of shame."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:55 pm 
I like what I read so far need a update.

Tara: Assume Crash

Positions

Post subject: loved it!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:55 pm 
Okay I'm a lurker...but I just had to say something I LOVE Harry Potter and of course Buffy and now this fic...need more please..! how old are W/T here? 11? cuz first years at Hogwarts are 11...in the books..

JOY~!

Post subject: I love it!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:52 pm 
I love it! I love it!

Sex always leads to bad things on Buffy. Angel turned evil, Willow turned evil, Tara got shot, Buffy ended up dating Riley...

Post subject: Re: I love it!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:57 pm 
-SnickerBabygirl107- I love Faith too!! Well at least when she isn't a psycho killing maniac that is. But she is still hot! I really should learn to shut up :grin

-LiangFeng- Wow what a subtitle hint. I was pretty sure I almost missed that :wink Don't worry about the whole Faith and Buffy thing. I think they are good together.

-Zahir al Daoud- You just had to mention Ethan Rayne. I've been wondering are you a mind reader?? Hehe anyways yes he's gonna be a Death Eater. It's weird I figured everyone forgot about him.

-foreverpiper- Hey it's good to be asking questions! It builds up brain power or something like that. It does become annoying when someone goes on and on with questions though but you haven't reached that point yet. So anyways the answer to the whole W/T relationship should be pretty simple.

First year they build up friendship. Second year (If I actually write it) will be building up a crush. Third year (If I continue) will be the whole dating thing and going to Hogmeade which will be explained more if I reach there. And fourth year I have no idea what I'm going to do. Woah I'm really gonna be busy this year that's for sure. Your gonna update soon to your story too right?? No pressure though.

-Kalita- Yeah, I know I should get into detail and I'm working on that. Heck I have my trusty book with me next to my computer. I just stink at explaining things. I'll try though I swear. It helps with my horrible writing skills.

-Big Mac- You need update? Well here you go it might suck but I need to waste some time so Halloween at Hogwarts won't appear like out of thin air.

-AmberRocksMyWorld- Nice screen name! :grin Amber rocks my world too!! I think she pretty much rocks all the kittens world but I really don't know. Thanks for reading this and thank you again for leaving some feedback!

-Iamyouknowyours- You love it? Wow I'm kinda surprise so many people read it and gave me so much feeback. Oh yeah nice signture by the way! :grin

So now back to the update!!!

Chapter 4

During double potions with Slytherin once again. Professor Snape heard from Malfoy about Harry's special circumstances of getting a broom even though first year students aren't aloud. That was Snape's reason of why his mood was so foul today. Snape had decided that all the Gryfinndors would have to partner up with a Slytherin.

Everybody know that Snape favored the Slytherins so if they tried something Snape would just wave it off or ignore it. If the Gryfinndors made the slightest mistake then they would be either given detention or ten points would be taken away for there house team. The points are for a competetion to win the house cup. The house who earned the most points during the whole year would win.

Harry of course was partnered with Malfoy by Snape himself. Hermione was partnered with Pansy, Xander with Crabbe, Ron with Goyle, Buffy with Faith, and Willow with Tara. The first ten minutes and Willow still couldn't look up. Instead she focused on potion which was surpose to cure most deadly poisons.

Willow looked up to where Buffy anf Faith were when she heard Faith ordered Buffy to duck. Willow could see why because the table was blown to pieces and the cauldren was a melted.

"Damnit B you went through my stuff didn't you?" Faith asked wipping away some dust.

"You said you needed Karcus roots. It looked like Karcus roots so I dropped it in." Buffy said coughing.

"Ha! Summers was having a blonde moment." Malfoy said as Tara walked over to help Faith.

Tara helped both Buffy and Faith up. Tara picked up some of the ingredients that was buried under what's left of the table. Tara looked at Faith before giving her a half-smile. Tara turned back to where Willow was who was now whistling a tune preparing their potion. When Tara passed Malfoy she place a certain item when he wasn't looking.

Malfoy went back to his potion picking up a small blackish sphere. Malfoy threw it in the cup. Nothing happened so Malfoy placed his face over the cauldren. Harry saw that Malfoy had placed the same ingredient Buffy had use a few moments ago and rushed to another table where Ron and Goyle were.

A loud bang was heard once again and everybody turned to Malfoy. Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas both Gryfinndors who were sitting near each other fell of their chair in laughter. Everybody joined in the laughter at the sight of Malfoy covered charcoal ash with usually his greasy haired standing up like he was struck by a lightening bolt.

Tara covered her mouth with her hand stiffling her giggles while Faith banged her head against the wall cause her stomache hurted from laughing so hard. Snape looked at Tara dissapointed but said nothing. Professor Snape sent Malfoy to the hospital wing since he was starting to smell. Both Willow and Tara looked at each other smiling before going back to their potion like nothing happened.

~~~~

"Man, you should of seen Malfoy!" Ron said retelling the tale of what happened in potions class to his twin brothers George and Fred.

"Oh I wish I could of been there to see that!" Fred said looking sad.

"Don't worry Seamus just happened to have a camera handy that class." Xander said and the twins looked up hopefully.

"As much fun as that class has been I still owe Faith a new cauldren." Buffy said shaking her head.

"What was Faith doing with a Waux herb anyways?" Hermione said overhearing the whole conversation.

"I thought you weren't talking to us." Harry said.

"Yes, please don't stop. It's been very helpful so far." Ron added glaring at Hermione.

Hermione walked away stiffly after saying a word of greeting to Willow. Willow turned to Ron shaking her head before walking away about to head torwards the library. On the way Willow bumped into someone. To be more specific she bumped into Faith.

"Hey Red you think you have a minute?" Faith asked.

"Um...if it was about before than don't worry I'm not gonna tell I swear." Willow answered getting nervous.

"Oh that's already forgotten. I just want to talk to you about Tara." Faith said frowning a bit.

"Why? Is something wronge? Is she hurt? Is she sick? Is she gonna be okay?" Willow asked panicking.

"Tara is fine," Faith replied laughing, "I just have to ask you a favor that kinda deals with her that's all."

"Oh...okay sure. What is it?" Willow asked blushing from embarassment.

"Don't hurt her." Faith said simply.

"Why would I want to hurt her? How can I hurt her?" Willow asked completely confused.

"She likes you. I know it even though she tried to deny it so many times. What makes it worst is that your a Gryfinndor. You two are going to face each other in so many things fighting against each other. Tara doesn't open up to many people. So far she only opens up to me and her mom so far and maybe you if she gets the chance." Faith exclaimed.

"It's not like I care if I hang out with a Slytherin." Willow said.

"Probably but Tara doesn't want to hang out with a Gryfinndor. She's worked hard to get into Slytherin for a reason. Something I have no clue what it's about but I trust Tare so I won't bother. It's just confusing her with you around. So I'm asking not to hurt her and the only way to do that is to not.....be around her." Faith said looking sad.

"Um...okay but can you like...." "Give you daily reports?" Faith asked finishing Willow's sentence.

"Well yeah." Willow answered sheepishly.

"Sure but you have to do one thing for me too." Faith said now looking at the floor.

"Anything just name it." Willow said.

"You think you can give me a daily report on B?" Faith asked.

-Trinity-

Post subject: UPDATE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 10:38 am 
Hay there

Lovely story I have been a fan of Harry Potter for a while so am looking forward to reading more.

Hopefully you will write for many months to come.

Could you perhaps add more description and the surroundings they are in to help none Potters to see Hogwarts in there minds.

Keep updating.

Post subject: Re: Update!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 10:46 am 
My but Faith is one unusually self-aware eleven-year-old!

You do realize you've taken on a monumental tast, right? More power to you, btw! I'm looking forward to reading the rest! Meanwhile, I'm curious to see if Jenny Callender will show up? (Just saw "Diamonds and Pearl" on VH1 and am feeling nostalgic for her)

So far, I like this! There's so much fanfic out there, most of it I simply cannot read, but this one tickles my whimsy bone. Heh heh heh

"GOD created Man in his own image. Man, being a gentleman, returned the courtesy." -Voltaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:30 pm 
Cool Update. Tara worked hard to get into Slytherin... :hmm . Tara puting the Black ball in the cauldron was a cool idea.

~Roni~

Edited by: SnickersBabygirl07 at: 10/31/02 1:31:51 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:07 pm 
B/F...*drool* Sorry, I'm still not over it. :) Did I mention how MUCH I LOVE this fic?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:37 pm 
Okay I've just reread Harry Potter 2 and 3 and now my head is a bit dazed. My friends keep looking at me funny cause I seem to have picked up a british accent during a few conversations in school. Well I might either update tonight or tomorrow counts on how fast my mind and my hands can go. WTsnuggles, Zahir al Daoud, SnickersBabygirl07 thanks for the feed back!! But I have to say god dang it stop mentioning characters!! Okay fine how about this Ethan Rayne will be in this story. Jenny Calender will be mentioned in this story as a teacher but we wont go into it till later and while I'm at it Rupert Giles will be mention but still unsure where to introduce him and permently stick him there. Eww I just got a bad visual there!!

Here I am rambling when I should be updating my other story and start to work on the new chapter. Now where is my bloody book!!

-Trinity-

Post subject: Chapter 5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 9:35 pm 
Chapter 5

Ever since the potion blew up in Malfoy's face he's been taunting Buffy, Harry, and Ron every chance he got. No one took it seriously ever since one day an owl, which is the wizard's way of getting mail, was sent to Malfoy by his mom. Faith snatched the letter out of Malfoys hand and mockingly read it outloud.

"Dear Draco, How are you snookie?? Do you still have ash between your ears because you should have a day off to get that clean. Wouldn't want an infection would we? Oh give Pansy my greetings. She's been such a lovely girl helping you when you're having trouble. You two would make such a lovely couple. Do be good in school will you dear?? Love Mommy." Faith read and made a fake aww isn't that cute noise. "P.S. Your dolls have been missing. I will get you a new dress up doll over the summer." Faith added and grinned.

All the Gryfinndors bursted out laughing while Pansy blushed at the couple part. Malfoy just glared before he rushed torwards Faith.

"Faith give that back!" Malfoy yelled as Faith ran sticking her tongue out at him.

"Come on snookie you have to catch me first." Faith taunted when she ran pass the Weasley twins.

Malfoy caught Faith but the letter was not found. Faith muttered a couple of words before a huge picture of a naked baby Malfoy appeared for everyone to see.

"It came with the mail for a reminder of what a sweet child you were." Faith said and pretended to wipe away tears before bursting into laughter.

Ever since all the Gryfinndors taunted Malfoy everytime they saw him. The week passed by quickly once again. Everybody was busy with homework. Willow and Hermione were doing extra credit but they seem to be the first to finish. Willow had taken Faith's request seriously and had avoid seeing Tara as much as she could. Willow still couldn't help but stare at her once in a while. She just couldn't help but want to get to know Tara better and become friends.

Willow was currently being dragged by Xander who wanted Willow to join him in watching the Gryfinndor's Quidditch pratice. Willow really didn't understand the game untill Xander explained it to her.

"It's kinda simple. You have three chasers, two beaters, a keeper, and a seeker. There are three different balls in the game a Quaffle, Bludger, and of course the golden snitch. The keeper is the person who tries to deflect the Quaffle, a red ball that is a size od a soccer ball, so the other team doesn't gain points. You get ten points evertime a chaser gets the Quafle into one of the three loops.

The Bludgers are hard black balls that move around knocking players of their brooms. That's what Beaters are for to defend fellow players while aiming the bludgers to the opponents team players. The golden snitch is a small gold ball that vanishes and appears in a certain place for a certain time. The seeker must be quick to catch it first cause that is what ends the game. Who ever catches it gains one hundred and fifty points and also ends the game." Xander explained.

"Wow I think that's the first time you ever understood something so well." Willow said and turned to the field to watch the team's pratice.

In Charm's class with Professor Flitwick they were learning Levitation. Harry was paired with Seamus who happened to fry there feather rather than levitate it. Willow was sutck with Neville while Ron was with Hermione. Neither have said a word to each other after the potion class when Malfoy's potion blew up.

Hermione was the only one in the class who succesfully levitated the feather which mad Ron ever more mad. Willow partially got it until Neville's toad leaped onto Willow. The class was over and Willow left for next class.

"It's no wonder no one can stand her," Willow heard Ron say when he left class to Harry, "she's a nightmare honestly."

Willow saw Hermione rush pass them in tears overhearing Ron. Willow walked side by side with Ron smacking him upside the head and glaring at him before running after Hermione. Willow tried to see where Hermione last went but was distracted at the Halloween decorations. Time really flys while at Hogwarts.

Willow overheard Parvati telling Lavender Brown another Gryfinndor that Hermione was in the bathroom crying. Willow went to the girls bathroom and heard Hermione.

"Hermione, you okay?" Willow asked.

"Go away!" Hermione sobbed.

"Don't listen to Ron! He was acting like a jerk!" Willow said.

Willow turned to the door and saw Tara looking at the occupied bathroom stall that held Hermione then at Willow with a look of confusion on her face.

"What are you two doing in here? You should be checking out the decorations." Tara said facing Willow.

Willow was about to answer but Hermione came out from the bathroom stall and went to the sink to clean her tear stained face. All three girls looked at each other when they heard a loud commotion of students being round up into their common room.

"What's going on?" Hermione asked.

"I have no idea. Everything was fine a couple of minutes ago." Tara answered looking confused.

The sound of the door close then lock was heard and they all turned around to see a troll staring at them with monsterous eyes.

"Uh oh." Willow said weakly as the troll walked closer.

Ah cripes!! My mum is wanting me me to dye her hair now!! I really should take a break from reading more Harry Potter for now. Hope you like the update!! Kinda sorry I left it there though.

-Trinity-

P.S. I really should get a beta reader. I haven't double checked this so if it doesn't make any sense sorry again.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 5
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:39 pm 
Dye hair? Wheee, tell us what color!

Can't wait for when Tara kicks the troll's ass!!! :)

Post subject: Re: Chapter 5
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:52 pm 
Hee hee hee...this is fun, how you've woven the Buffy characters into the Harry Potter story.

(And I promise to stop mentioning other characters who haven't made an appearance yet!)

Post subject: Did I?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:30 pm 
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this story? I don't think I have. I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!

~Roni~

Post subject: Re: Did I?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:28 pm 
YAY!!! Malfoy's finally gettin what he deserves! That rat-bastard! :grin :wink Ever since you started to write this i can't get Harry Potter out of my head! lol, which makes these next few weeks kinda unbearable seein as how the movies comin out on Now. 15! ARG! 14 more days to go! :grin

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

Post subject: Replies and Chapter 6
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:39 pm 
LiangFeng

The color is light brown since my mom has dark brown hair that looks more like black. So what makes you think that Tara is gonna kick some Troll ass this time huh?

Zahir Al Daoud

Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate that. :grin

SnickersBabygirl07

You love this story? Wow thank you oh so much. It's not often that someone says they love something that I wrote. :blush

foreverpiper

Hehe when I saw rat-bastard I instantly thought of Snyder. Maybe they are related cause that explains a whole lot don't you think? I can't wait for Harry Potter 2 to come out cause the commercials look awesome. My friend just wants to watch Dobby bang his head. Cruel I know but it seems funny some how.

On with the stinky show!! No wait that's just someones old socks. Anyways here is the update.

Chapter 6

Hermione huddled against the wall as the huge troll walked torwards them. It's foul stench filled the bathroom and Willow held her nose.

"Flaremous!" Tara called out and pointed her wand to the troll.

The troll roared loudly as it tried to bat away the fire on his chest. The troll angrily turned to Tara. It raised it's club and knocked Tara to the wall. Willow felt her blood boil at the sight of Tara's unconscious body as blood began to drip.

"Magnescket!" Willow yelled and the metal bars from bathroom stalls flow torwards the troll piercing through it's body.

Willow stare in shock as the troll fell to the floor completely dead. Hermione watched with wide eyes at the scene. The door busted open and Harry and Ron entered. The both stared at the dead troll then back to the three girls. Willow was still in shock at the spell she used. She didn't even remember seeing a spell like that rather than learn it.

Tara groaned and opened her eyes. Tara shook her head and groaned again as the gash above her eyes began to bleed more. Footsteps were heard before the door bursted open once again. Behind the door was Professor McGonagall, Snape, and Quirrell. Professor Quirrell saw the dead troll and wimpered before hiding behinf Professor McGonagall.

McGonagall looked furious while Snape stared at Willow with a thoughtful expression.

"What's happened and why aren't you in your dormitory?" Professor McGonagall asked looking at the dead troll in disgust.

"It's my fault. I was looking for the troll thinking I could defeat it on my own cause I've read all about them. Tara and Willow tried to persuade me not to but then we saw the troll. We ran to the bathroom and well that happened." Hermione lied.

Willow was still in shock. Hermione Granger told a lie to a professor! That's like Snape handing out sweets.

"Yes, and Harry and Ron were trying to help us." Willow added when Snape glared at the two.

Tara stood up holding her cut, "Professor Quirrell please send Miss. Maclay to the hospital wing." Snape ordered.

Professor Quirrell trembled at the sight of blood but did as told. Professor McGonagall turned to the four Gryfinndors.

"Five points shall be taken away for Hermione's foolishness and you three shall receive five points each for helping her out of the situation." McGonagall said aiding them back to there common room.

Willow felt Snape's eyes on her as she walked with her friends. When they arrived to the common room. Ron and Harry hugged her tightly for getting them out of the mess for they were the ones who locked the troll in the bathroom in the first place. Ron apoligized to Hermione and left to his dormitory to tell Xander and Neville what happened. Hermione was still silent and Willow was nervous.

"Where'd you learn that?" Hermione finally asked looking up.

"I don't know." Willow answered and sighed.

"That magnet spell was quiet advance for any Hogwarts student. It's usually crushes the person the spell was meant for not to impale the person." Hermione explained.

"I've never heard of it." Willow confessed sitting in a seat by the fire.

The common room was empty so neither girl had to whisper, "How can you do the spell if you haven't heard of it?" Hermione asked confused.

"That's what I'd like to know." Willow said.

"Was it just me or did Snape seem to know that....." "I had something to do with killing the troll?" Willow finished and Hermione nodded.

Both of them stayed silent till they looked at each other and smiled.

"I can't believe you told a lie to a professor!" Willow exclaimed.

~~~~

Before Willow entered Double Potions class with Snape again she bumped into Faith.

"Hey Red! Heard about the troll." Faith said sticking what looked like a red veil.

"What did you hear?" Willow asked raising an eyebrow when she spotted the red veil.

"Basically a troll that mysteriously died. I've got a feeling you've got something to do with it." Faith said.

"Guess you'll never know." Willow said.

"Oh yeah if your around Anya this afternoon avoid her." Faith said refering to Anya Jenkins a Hufflepuff.

"Why?" Willow asked curious since Anya hangs with Cordelia Chase Willow's tormentor at muggle school.

Muggle is a word that wizards and witches made up. Muggle is a human with no magical blood. Squib is a wizard that has no magic in him which is what Filch is. Another term is mudblood which is a bad word for people who have parents that are a muggle and a witch/wizard. There are other terms but we're not gonna get into it.

"I'm gonna make the whole room fill up with cute little bunnies." Faith said and smirked.

Everyone knew Anya had a fear of bunnies ever since the first day at Hogwarts because in one class a mutant bunny ran loose. Anya was unfortunate to have ran into it.

Faith and Willow reached the door to Potions class and seperated before entering. Both of them saw Snape's smiling face and then the silent class and they knew something was up.

-Trinity-