The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Ghosts
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:15 pm 
:shock Whoa! Talk about old fics haunting you again! Just when I thought people have forgotten about this piece, I stroll at Pens and this jumped right at me -- it's still alive!

Why oh why I haven't updated this? Well first, I thought the faithful readers will soon give up and not expect anymore. Second, I am in a different space and it will take me a while to be in the same writing tone again.

Maybe after I finish my other fics (THREE WORDS and SURFACE TENSION), I might continue this. But I'm not promising anything.

Mary (I haven't seen you here in a while), Patches, Sonya (miss you horribly), pinkzippy...:love thank you

Marilda-- you know you are responsible for the Renaissance of this fic? I thank you anyway, for loving it that much. :kiss

FIRESIGN -- hey, thanks :blush . Storyline is something I just whipped out a loong time ago. Let me see if I can go into the same rhythm again. I have to re read this.

Dark Child-- the only way for Willow's memory to come back is if her deal with Fate is broken. I don't think we want that to happen. Thanks for reading!

To the other Kittens, why not read METAMORPHOSIS (since it's done) and THREE WORDS (since it's about to be completed)? It's my way of saying (Sorry, for not finishing this).

I really hope you guys understand :pray

Love

:flower SLeek

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC: "Finding You"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:59 pm 
Sleek - Um, oops? I don't know whether I should be sorry for starting the "renaissance" or not, I don't particularly want to be sorry, but what can you do? In my defense, I too know the awkwardness that comes with not finishing fics: the feeling that you're not in the same place as you were when you started and the muses in relation to that story have gone dry.

I have a certain fic on these boards that hasn't been updated in about half a year and that I'm hoping is forgotten in the minds of the reader's that were enthused about it, as I have absolutely no idea what to do with it.

Anyway, for what it is worth, up to what you wrote, it was brilliant and well-written. I hope that you can sometime in the near future find that place where you feel comfortable writing it again.

And I've written way too much as it is, I'm going to go finish yet another thing left undone: my homework.

Post subject: Re: hellooo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:46 am 
Hi...it's definitely up to you to complete this fic....but i just wanna say please complete it!!! i love it so much...i accidentally found it while browsing through different coloured pen and i have to say it has one of the most amazing storylines.

I just wanna say i really really hope you continue this fic, but hey...no pressure:wink

If you decide not to, well a huge:applause :applause :applause anyways for this brilliant start.

Post subject: Re: hellooo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:20 pm 
Hey sleek..I've loved all of your other fics, so I wanted to read this one..and oh my...it's so beautiful and really great. I love it :heart Love sammi xx

Post subject: Re: Finding you
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:17 pm 
Hey Sleek. This has been a realy great and sweet story so far. I've read wahts completed of Three Words and am loving it so thanks for that. If you get the time to finish this after the other ones it would be nice but no pressure, i know it can get hard to continue it if you get caught up in other fics. Thanks!!

-michelle

Post subject: Re: yoohoo
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:23 am 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

To the creator of this thread: If you ever want to add something new, just email a mod and we'll move it to the active Pens board.

life in plastic / it's fantastic

Edited by: maudmac  at: 12/28/03 1:50 am

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:54 am 
3. Flaming O

Just finished reading this and I beg of you please update!!! it was sooooo good!! Sorry just read Metamorphosis and got the "not updating" message fo rthis fic. Im sad, but it happens and its your story to do with what you wish.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:36 am 
19. Yummy Face

oops...won't let me delete

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:18 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

What happened to Sleek's "Three Words"? I can't seem to find it. :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
what happened to this story? I still want the ending.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13