The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: Bath Time For Witches
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:24 pm 
Disclaimer: Rubber Ducky is owned by whoever owns the Muppets. Tara and Willow are owned by Joss and Mutant Enemy.

Timeline: Not any in particular, somewhere in season 5 maybe

Sidenote- this was actually going to be a memory in my current story, but the idea was so hilarious and my new story was so dark that I’m not sure it fits and needs a story of its own.

Sidenote2- Garner forgive me for not sending this to you first..hehe…

Summary- 2 Witches, Bubbles and a Rubber Ducky.

It’d been a Wednesday. To Willow, Wednesdays meant getting up at Seven am, a quick morning snugglies with Tara, a granola bar for breakfast and class until 6pm. On this particular Wednesday, it also meant meetings with two different Professors and Study Group until 9 pm. In other words, it was going to be a very long day. It was days like these where Willow wondered why she did this too herself. She’d chosen to have a three class day instead of two, or even one. But then again she remembered that she did love school, and the Scooby situations had been less hectic at the beginning of the new semester. The day generally consisted of two mochas in the morning, and two more decaf one’s in the afternoon. It was somewhere around three PM that the redheaded Wiccan decided a night with just Tara would be in order.

Tara had been about five steps ahead of her lover in the deciding factor for the evening plans. She had already drawn a bath with the lavender scented bath water she had bought from the Magic Box, and added several floating candles, as well as rose petals to the steaming water. She had already made sure that Dawn wouldn’t bother the couple, and Buffy was off on some rather long patrol night, as was the usual for the Slayer lately. The blonde had already slipped into the tub when she heard Willow all but collapse on the bed in the other room. “Willow?” The redhead made some sort of groan that signified she was still alive. “Will? Why don’t you come take a bath with me..” this was sort of a bold request for Tara to make and it did peek the redhead’s interest. “Baths are good. Baths are very good, and is that a smelly candle bath?” the smile had spread across the redhead’s face as she peeled off her clothes on the way to the bathroom, now standing nude in the dimly lit room. “A nice smelly bath.” Tara loved Willow’s terminology for certain things. Willow did indeed join her lover with a contented sigh, sliding into the tub and resting her back against Tara’s chest, loving the feel the water added to the blonde’s ample breasts. “Long day?” Tara smiled behind Willow at the familiar weight that settled against her. She knew the redhead’s schedule better then her own sometimes.

“Very long. And long meetings and everything else, and I had no snugglie time..” Tara could sense the pout forming on the redhead’s face, even if she couldn’t see it. “I’m sorry honey, I love morning snuggly time too, but, this we can make up for it.” she smiled and pressed a soft kiss to the very accessible neck, and reached out of the tub to the floor where she’d hid her present for Willow. “Rubber ducky you’re the one…. You make back time lots of fun.” the words where sung softly into there redhead’s ear and she heard the slight laugh as she gave her lover the rubber duck she’d bought.

“Rubber ducky I’m awfully fond of you.” the tone was sensual, despite the fact that she was, in reality, singing about a rubber duck. Willow turned to face her lover, revealing the smile the blonde had known was there. “Rubber ducky, joy of joys, when I squeeze you, you make noise. Rubber ducky you’re my very best friend it’s true.” Willow stole a kiss at the break in the song, sliding her arms around her lover’s waist under the water. They both started up then with the next lyrics “Every day when I make to the tubby, I find a little fella who’s cute and yellow and chubby.” It was Tara who sang the next few verses with the signature smile that only Willow knew. “Rubber ducky you’re so fine, and I’m lucky that you’re mine. Rubber ducky I’m awfully fond of you.” Willow was finally fully relaxed now, and a full blown Willow smile returned Tara’s.

“I can’t believe you remembered that.” It had been one of Willow’s favorite cartoons growing up. “I’m the one who can’t believe they let two adult male puppets bathe together on TV.” Tara looked bemused at the statement she’d just made. “It’s Sesame Street’s fault we’re gay!” Willow said finally, realizing what may very well be true. “Honey, Don’t go blaming Burt and Ernie…” Tara laughed at Willow’s realization and slipped her arms around her lovers waist, both knowing they would never quiet look at a rubber duck the same way again.

Part Two

Sequal to: Bathtime for Witches

Willow and Tara belong to Joss and Mutant Enemey, as much as I wish I owned them I don't.

Warning: Could be considered NC-17

All right, definitely considered NC-17. Don’t read at work Kitties, unless you work in an icebox.

Drying Off

Tara couldn’t actually believe that her lover had fallen asleep in the tub. Well, considering how strenuous that day had been, she could. Her arms had been secured around the redhead’s waist for quite some time, and the hacker’s head was resting against her shoulder. The scented water had started to grow cold, and in the process it left goose bumps trailing up and down her body. “ Willow, honey we’re starting to prune.” The tone was whispered gently against the witches’ ear, as her hands lightly slid along the small of her lovers’ back.

Willow stirred against her lover, muttering something about rubber ducks battling tadpoles and frogs. It made Tara smile. She loved all the odd insecurities the redhead had about animals like frogs and horses, two things she’d used to love as a child. “Will, sweetie come on.”

Willow protested against the insistent voice that wanted to make her leave the comfortable place she was in. It wasn’t until the chill of the now icy water hit her that she actually woke up. “Oh wow, that was…” she really couldn’t find the words to describe the time spent in the bath. “Incredible?” Tara offered one of the words that might be described how they both felt. “Among other things.” was whispered as she leant in and stole a kiss, which, despite all the cold water, wound up being deepened and returned by her lover, but was broken as the water touched her nipples, causing a rather loud gasp to be swallowed by the kiss.

“We should really dry off you know.” the tone was low and sultry as Tara whispered in Willows ear. “Drying off with or without towels? I mean, cause with towels means we don’t get the sheets wet. But really, the sheets kind of get wet either way.” Tara rose a blonde brow at the suggestion, and said nothing as she pulled herself up and out of the tub, draining the water carefully as to not let any of the rose petals escape down the drain.

Willow on the other hand, had wrapped herself in a towel and stood in front of the bed waiting for her lover. The sleepiness that had overtaken her earlier had worn off and faded into desire. She desired Tara in every sense of the word. Her smile, her eyes, her hair, her touch, but last on the list and not forgotten was the magic between them. It was so powerful sometimes that it easily overwhelmed her. And now, all she could do was wait.

Tara took her time before entering the bedroom. She had wanted tonight to be the perfect relaxation for her lover and so far everything was going perfectly. She had lit candles and incense in the room, scented with vanilla, cinnamon and cloves. All the scents she associated with Willow’s unique taste and smell. Her heart melted at the smile she received when she finally entered the master bedroom, and her libido upped itself another notch or two at seeing her in just a towel. The towel was fuzzy and purple, one of Willow’s favorite colors.

“ Hi.” The redhead whispered as she opened the towel and welcomed her still damp lover into it and into her arms. “Hi yourself.” The blonde whispered against her ear as wet skin met wet skin. Her hands slid gently along the slightly chilled flesh, heating it and her up another notch. Tara nuzzled the damp neck, and placed a soft kiss against a small portion of tender skin that had a drop of water on it. She could feel and hear the reaction from her lover, being so close as she was. She loved listening as Willow took in a sharp breath of air and let it out slowly. She loved knowing what caused that sharp breath was indeed she. It was with ease that she lowered her lover down on her back, still keeping the towel wrapped around them tightly.

It was Willows' hands that slid down the damp back belonging to the blond. Once she touched the small of Tara’s back, she felt the shudder and heard the content sigh. It was one of Tara’s indigenous zones that she knew about, and she used that to her advantage. Emerald orbs closed as she felt lips and tongue working to dry off the water that still splattered her skin and she let out a contented sigh of her own, giving in happily to the act of ‘drying off.’

Part 3

Alright Kitties, since a sequal was in such high demand, here's part three. Enjoy.

Disclaimers: Could be considered NC-17

I don’t own them, simply borrowed.

Thanks for everyone who demanded more.

‘Getting dressed’ or Attempting to Get a Cranky Willow out of Bed.

Willow was content. Much more content then she’d been in the chilled bath water. She was more content because now she was under warm covers, and had her Tara for a pillow. Limbs had entwined, and the purple towel having been discarded some time ago. Her head was resting on the crook of her lover’s shoulder. This was absolute bliss and she never wanted too leave.

Tara smiled down at her sleeping lover. Their lovemaking had proved strenuous and definitely added a whole different aspect to drying off. Practiced, lithe digits caressed the curve of her hip, causing Tara to gasp softly. “Willow, baby we need to get up.” Well, they didn’t really need too, but they should. “Don’t wanna. “ It was murmured against the swell of the blonde’s breast, causing her to arch gently into the body that firmly pressed her to the mattress.

“Will, honey” it was all she could manage out as one of the redhead’s thighs slid against her own. “Said I didn’t wanna.” It was repeated with a sly grin. Willow’s keen maneuvering had enabled her to pin down her lover.

The blue orbs studied the heated green. Tara could see and feel the desire Willow had at this very moment. The desire she had in the morning often made both witches late for class and she had a feeling this would be another late day.

“Baby, it’s Thursday.” It was said as if Willow had been reading her mind. At some times, she thought she felt the gentle caress of the redhead’s aura against her own as if she really was. “I-I know, I mean, I thought I knew.” It was said with a sheepish smile. Maybe she wouldn’t have to drag her cranky lover out of bed quiet so soon. Thursdays where an easy day. She and Willow both had one class together and it was rather late. Not starting until 3:30.

“I like Thursdays. Thursdays mean lots of morning snugglies.” Tara smiled at the endearing terminology her lover could come up with. With the twin beds pushed together in their dorm room, it made for a nice living arrangement that she could definitely get used to. “Mm…” it was the only sound that was elicited from the back of her throat as the thigh gently pressed against her over heated center. “We-we have a date w-with Dawnie tonight, remember..” it was forced out through the moan. “ Dinner tonight isn’t it?” Tara nodded as well as she could, her own hands easing down Willow’s hips as she rocked gently into the rhythm that her lover set for them. “ I can’t wait till dessert.” Willow let the words slip out easily, and before Tara could muster up a response, pressed a soft kiss to the blonde’s lips.

Standard disclaimer * see above.

Warning: Read at work with extreme caution, best to be read at home.

Summary: Chocolate, fruit and our favorite witches.

Death by Tara or Willow gets Dessert

Both Tara and Willow had kept their promise that night and had taken Dawn out to a movie and dinner. Dawn, being the typical teenager she was, wanted to see the new Brittany Spears movie, and Tara complied much with her lover’s chagrin. Willow had been denied dessert at dinner and now had to sit through the entire course of the movie with just hand holding to keep her at ease. She was rather peeved to say the least, but luckily Dawn was too happy to spend time with her surrogate mothers to notice the redhead’s anxiety.

It seemed an eternity later that they dropped the younger Summers girl back at home and had finally made it back to their dorm in one piece. “That was-“ Willow couldn’t even think of a word to describe the evening. “I-I know baby, I know.” Tara’s comforting voice soothed her somewhat, and added to a whole new level of arousal. “ I didn’t get dessert.” A pout formed on Willow’s lips as she leaned in and nibbled one of Tara’s earlobes. A slow smile spread on the blonde’s lips as she tilted her neck just a bit, and eased her loved to their bed.

“I have something that I know you’ll like, but first I need you too strip.” The tone was so dominating that Willow had to remind herself she really was with Tara, her sweet, innocent Tara.

“I think I created a monster.” the redhead muttered as she slipped out of her clothing and lay back against the bed. “Close your eyes.” It was whispered as Willow leaned back against the pillows. She felt something cool and slightly sticky being poured gently onto her breast and it caused her too shiver.

She took in a sharp breath at a whole new sensation of what could be a strawberry being dipped in the substance. She felt the fruit being pressed against her lips and smiled at the new taste of strawberries and honey. She barely had time to register the sensations before the feeling of Tara’s tongue lapping the stickiness off her nipple sent her senses reeling. “Wow, this is better then Death by Chocolate. I-I think I’ll name it Death by Tara..” She giggled as she gave into a kiss that uniquely tasted of herself, Tara and the sweetened fruit.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Bath Time For Witches
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:22 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 1
Oooh DIBS!!
Love it XD
Please write more Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease????????
:pride