The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 817 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fanfic - How I Met Your Mother (Update: 24 JAN 12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:03 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Tara and Faith's friendship is always great I really liked the talk about smuggling =)

Quote:
Tara drew another deep breath and marveled, yet again, at how easy it was to sleep with Willow; how right they were in each other’s arm
s. that was perfect.

Quote:
Three flowers; and when she brings the fourth, she’ll leave me.

poor Tara as the days are running on time at camp is dwindling. Though I'll be sad to see camp end I am looking forward to the beginning of the next chapter of their lives

on a slightly random note the fairy tale which I could see Willow and Tara in is Cinderella Tara as Cinderella, Willow princess charming, mabye Giles as the king, the wicked father instead of stepmother, Cordy and Harmony or just Donny as the Step sisters, and Anya as a fairy godmother

Mrs Finch and the ITE's remind me of the initiative and HST's. I wonder what she's about to do regarding the riding lessons.

My personal theory of Cordelia's latest villainy- Get Willow all dressed up while at the same time have one of her minions to get Xander to the dance under the pretence that Willow's crush is still current as it could easily harm Willow and Tara's relationship at the same time as potentially breaking the friendship of Willow and Xander leaving Cordelia completely in control. though even if it is the plan then she'll still fail, Maybe they'll have cake or some other form of pudding so that Cordelia can get another helping of her just desserts

Last edited by Mgraham93 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
So much going on here I hardly know where to begin...

Two things come to mind with Willow's bet money...1) She's gonna use it to get Tara a better dress or something else nice and 2) Tara's gonna be pissed when she finds out exactly where Willow got it. As we all know, a pissed off Tara is never a good thing.

The melted chocolate was...well...HOT. In many ways! :grin I loved the roses that Willow gave Tara and I had the same thoughts as Tara. I sure hope you thought of a way to keep them together or at last a way for them to see each other on a regular basis. If not, it's gonna really stink!

Bettina's crush is adorable and what an awful awkward moment for Tara. I hope she is able to talk to the little girl before things really get out of hand.

Now Cordelia...what the hell is she up to???

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 pm 
5. Willowhand

Oooh, Willow's in trouble when Tara finds out about the bet... Lol. And the whole exchange of contraband between Faith and Tara was hillarious. Your Faith is so awesome!

I so want to know how you're going to keep them together though when this is all said and done. I mean, you have to keep them together somehow right? Right? Please...

I agree, the whole Bettina scene was cute. Poor girl.

And yeah, wtf is Cordelia doing? I know she's not being genuintely nice. That just doesn't happen. So what are you up to ma'am?

Looking forward to the next update. :)

An Everyday Life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Wow, okay, so much going on here, I don't know where to start. Hmm, okay, I'll start with the chocolate cause I just love Cadbury Carmello. So I just have to say that mixing that melty goodness with licking, kissing and nibbling all that luscious skin was simply delicious in so many ways. I gotta admit though, that there's no way I would've been able to stop there like they did. Nope, absolutely no way. Can you please remind me why they did, cause at that point, I would've been about to literally burst. They sure have more willpower than me, that's for sure. Then the roses...sweet but sad at the same time. Camp is almost over, so please, please, let this all work out for them when the time comes.

Man, I really need to go back and reread from the beginning cause I can't even remember the deal between Willow and Xander. Was there really something between them or was she just crushing like in the early seasons? Whatever it was, just the mention of it is making poor Tara hurt, and that just sucks.

I'm also curious why Finch says it's so important that she knows if Willow can really ride horses now. :hmm

And Bettina getting to kiss her crush. I know Tara will have to set things straight with her, so I hope it's not going to break her little heart.

As mentioned many times already, I'm worried about what the deal is with the dress Cordy has for Willow. Something has to definitely be up with that. I can't wait to see what's going to happen at this dance.

More very, very soon please.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
This story is seriously so cute :) But aw I feel bad for the girls and their sexual frustration, it must be hard. Bettina's crush on Tara is cute, poor kid though. Heartbreaks are never easy no matter how old you are. I wonder how that will play out with people maybe finding out about Willow and Tara. I feel like Cordelia is up to no good, an intense cliff hanger. Can't wait for more :)

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:26 am 
8. Vixen

Hey Julie,

Bettina's crush is too cute for words.

My heart hurt for Tara and her feelings on the dress she'll have to wear. Have Willow use some of her betting money to get her a decent dress! Faith can help her pull it off!

As for the dress from Cordelia, why do I have this awful sinking prom scene-esque from the movie "Carrie" feeling about it? I'll try to keep my thoughts positive, but it is the bitch queen we're dealing with.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm 
9. Gay Now

Ooops!

Slight malfunction, got the wrong page and thought: Awesome! it's updated!

Sad now :(

Update soon please?

It's rainy and horrible here, i need my sunshine!

:flower

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Oh Ariel, Ariel, Ariel, please hurry up and add more chapters to your story, I'm missing it so much and want to know what happens at the ball, what Bettina does next in her crush on Tara, and what Devola, Mouse, Veronica and the rest of the gang are getting up to. Please hurry, I'm going through HIMYM cold turkey and it's not very pleasant :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I MISSSSSSSS YOU!!! Where ya been?! Update soon! Hope everything is okay! Kitten love!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 am 
8. Vixen

Hey Babbles Thought you might like to know I just heard from Ariel and she's got a gall bladder problem but it's being operated on Thursday. Hopefully, with some recuperation time she'll be better than ever.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 pm 
9. Gay Now

Get well soon sweetie! :kiss1

The sun is not shining unless you're here :bounce

R :flower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:45 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hope the operation goes well and you have a speedy recovery

Sending good thoughts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 pm 
9. Gay Now

I really hope you get well soon...

Post subject: Re: Fanfic - How I Met Your Mother (Update: April 24, 2012)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

leesht1 AKA Alicia:
Hey, Alicia! Yay for the Dibs-Master! :clap :applause :clap
Glad the chocolate hotness worked for you – thanks!
Quote:
A beautiful dress from Cordelia for Willow. Wow. Wonder what the angle is? Seems to good to be true.
You’ve nailed it! Stay tuned and your question is answered. And thanks for being so patient! :flower

Azirahael AKA Richard:
So your guess on Cordelia’s dress ‘designs’ are :
Quote:
She wants to rub in how awful Tara looks by having a pretty Willow as contrast. Or, given that there are going to be boys everywhere, she wants to bury Willow in boys to hurt Tara. possibly she might even bring Xander up for extra pain/awkwardness.
We’ll see . . . *maintains enigmatic silence* Many thanks for hanging in there, cheering me on, and supporting this story! BIG HUGS & LOVE!!! [hug] :flower [hug] :flower [hug] x 1,000

Babbles4Twillow AKA Allie:
First, I LOVE the pic of you and your baby! Mmm. *happy heart glow*

Quote:
First scene, with the chocolate...yummy. great update! *scampers off to go find chocolate*
No BETTER compliment than that! Now USE that chocolate! And stay tuned for f/b on Riding the Lightning!

zampsa19752001:
First, thanks for asking about me – I’m okay, healing really fast ! :bounce :eatme :pinky :party :bounce
Quote:
I kinda hope that Willow & Tara "accidentally" fall on mud in their "beauty & the beast" dresses so that they can wear normal clothes instead and not be bothered by inapproriate youngsters...
Stay tuned, not exactly mud . . . but you’re awfully close!

leonhart17 AKA Maggie:
Quote:
I'm nervous for Willow... And personally, dancing for an hour sounds like a nightmare! But of course, for me, any party where I have to wear a dress is a nightmare!
So there with you, my sister! I wear dresses for money, but never for pleasure!

fhiwda AKA Erika:
Bettina and heartbreak? You may be surprised . . . very, very surprised! Stay tuned because the fate of Bettina’s hopes will be revealed.

Quote:
And Jee Golly Wiz! ubada ubada...WHAT?! The dress is beautiful?! I'm guessing Cordy is messing with Willow and that really isn't her dress...ooooor...she has some other scheme up her sleeve.
You are . . . *drum roll* . . 100% RIGHT!!! :bow :bow :bow
And it’s been way too long since I posted, but your f/b still warms my heart so thanks!!! :love

True_Love AKA Lexi:
Check out my Author’s Note! And thanks again! :clap :clap :clap
Quote:
Aww, Bettina. Has to be my favorite part of this update. I remember have crushes on the big girls. Hopefully, however you break the crush it won't be too bad for her. My heart kinda breaks for that little girl and her big heart.
You will be amazed and I’ve even written the scene already . . stay tuned!

Note to self: Melty chocolate is icky in Arizona. Thanks for the heads up!

And yes, you’re on to Cordelia. Damn it! Why is everyone seeing through me!! :angry :fit :rage :lmao <= yep, I’m being silly!

wildmind:
First, welcome to the story! :flower And I’m glad it’s cute and that you’re reading!!! :bounce :pinky :eatme

Quote:
Bettina seems so sweet, poor kid. Having a crush on someone older is always hard. I remember when I was freshman I had the biggest crush on my English teacher, I even gave her a Christmas present. I was so heartbroken when she got engaged, but when I was senior I went back to see her after not seeing her for a couple years and she still had the frame with a picture of husband and herself in it, I felt special. It's sad to see the kid get heartbroken, but it happens and she'll get over it
We’ll see . . . thanks for sharing that incredibly sweet story, glad you're over the hump!

And yes, Queen C has not turned into a philanthropist . . . all is revealed! :grin

faolan228 AKA Starr:
Quote:
The chocolate scene was absolutely lovely, and this is coming from someone who absolutely hates melted chocolate. At least it was Cadbury.
Glad you appreciate the ‘quality’ of my smut chocolate! :wink And yes, your compliment definitely counts! Thanks!!! :flower

Quote:
Bettina's little crush on Tara is downright adorable. Ah, to be like, 7 and have your first crush..
And more to come . . . keep reading and keep writing, too! :kgeek :kgeek :whip <=one kitten for each story!
And yeah, you see right through Cordy, too.

indigokane AKA Tina:
Quote:
the scene with the chocolate was great!
Glad you approve! And speaking of approval, LOVE Trust Me!

willowtaralover AKA Rick:
Quote:
Willow, you will always be sexy, whether you know it or not.
:applause Truer words were never spoken, friend! :applause
Quote:
Mrs. Finch looked intently into her flushed face. “Willow, in particular, does she know how to ride?”

Tara’s mind skittered frantically for some kind of answer that wouldn’t consign her to Hell for lying, and raised her head, “I’ve s-seen her ride.”

Mrs. Finch hadn’t asked how well Willow could ride, so technically Tara felt that she was still telling the truth. Tara lifted her chin, “I’ve seen her ride more than once,” she said confidently. Uh oh, sounds like some hilarity ahead as Willow is forced to face her fear.
Time will tell . . . but good eye – can’t get much past you, Mister! :bow As for Bettina’s kiss – stay tuned!! And yes, Jennilee and Cordelia are both strong contenders for most sought after partners but I’ll leave that in suspense for now . . . And yes, there is NOTHING wrong with boobs! As for Cordelia getting a bit of payback . . . we’ll see. And thanks for reading and for all the love! :flower

Mgraham93 AKA Matty:
Quote:
Tara and Faith's friendship is always great I really liked the talk about smuggling =)
Glad you like it – I love F/T friendships, too! :bounce :bounce

Quote:
on a slightly random note the fairy tale which I could see Willow and Tara in is Cinderella Tara as Cinderella, Willow princess charming, mabye Giles as the king, the wicked father instead of stepmother, Cordy and Harmony or just Donny as the Step sisters, and Anya as a fairy godmother

Continuing on the mention of snow white was a littlebit funny considering how in the first episode of 0nce upon a time snow white and prince Charming were quoting Willow and Tara "I got so lost" "I found you, I will always find you"
Wow, awesome – thanks for that!!! :love :bounce :eatme :flower
Quote:
My personal theory of Cordelia's latest villainy- Get Willow all dressed up while at the same time have one of her minions to get Xander to the dance under the pretence that Willow's crush is still current as it could easily harm Willow and Tara's relationship at the same time as potentially breaking the friendship of Willow and Xander leaving Cordelia completely in control. though even if it is the plan then she'll still fail, Maybe they'll have cake or some other form of pudding so that Cordelia can get another helping of her just desserts.
Love that second helping, but too late – no high sugar, high mess diet of just desserts this time!
Thanks for reading and being so amazingly creative with your e-mail ideas!

Shelby AKA Finey_McFine:
Hey, Congrats Awesome Competition Winner!!! :applause :applause :applause
Quote:
2) Tara's gonna be pissed when she finds out exactly where Willow got it. As we all know, a pissed off Tara is never a good thing.
Okay! If Tara finds out then this is YOUR FAULT – totally on you, girlfriend! :wink
Quote:
The melted chocolate was...well...HOT. In many ways! I loved the roses that Willow gave Tara and I had the same thoughts as Tara. I sure hope you thought of a way to keep them together or at last a way for them to see each other on a regular basis. If not, it's gonna really stink!
I hear and obey!
Quote:
Bettina's crush is adorable and what an awful awkward moment for Tara. I hope she is able to talk to the little girl before things really get out of hand.
Willow will take a leading role in this very unusual resolution. Stay tuned and glad you’re reading! :flower And glad to see the latest RtR!

Jessica AKA beautiful_love:
Quote:
Oooh, Willow's in trouble when Tara finds out about the bet... Lol. And the whole exchange of contraband between Faith and Tara was hillarious. Your Faith is so awesome!
Wow, big :grin on my face – a compliment from the owner of another awesome Faith is particularly treasured, thanks!
Quote:
And yeah, wtf is Cordelia doing? I know she's not being genuintely nice. That just doesn't happen. So what are you up to ma'am?
Two of our three guys nail it . . . you’ll see.
Thanks for reading – glad to see "An Everyday Life" updated recently, too!

wimpy:
Quote:
Wow, okay, so much going on here, I don't know where to start. Hmm, okay, I'll start with the chocolate cause I just love Cadbury Carmello. So I just have to say that mixing that melty goodness with licking, kissing and nibbling all that luscious skin was simply delicious in so many ways. I gotta admit though, that there's no way I would've been able to stop there like they did. Nope, absolutely no way.
My friend, I am forced to agree . . . I couldn’t stop either. But hey, they are Tara and Willow . . . so they screeched to an agonizing halt.
Quote:
'm also curious why Finch says it's so important that she knows if Willow can really ride horses now.
VERY good catch – can’t get much past you, dang it!
Quote:
As mentioned many times already, I'm worried about what the deal is with the dress Cordy has for Willow. Something has to definitely be up with that. I can't wait to see what's going to happen at this dance.
Here it is and thanks very, very much for hanging in on this story for so long! :bow

Ash:
Quote:
This story is seriously so cute
:bounce :love – big happy, thanks!!! And speaking of cute stories, ready to walk through that Doorway to Love again! :grin
Quote:
Bettina's crush on Tara is cute, poor kid though. Heartbreaks are never easy no matter how old you are.
Absolutely true! Bettina’s fantasy for her and Tara is revealed in this post.
Quote:
I wonder how that will play out with people maybe finding out about Willow and Tara.
Whoa! You got a chrystal ball or something?
Thanks for reading! :flower

vampyregurl73 AKA Heather:
Quote:
Bettina's crush is too cute for words.
:bounce glad you like it!
Quote:
My heart hurt for Tara and her feelings on the dress she'll have to wear. Have Willow use some of her betting money to get her a decent dress! Faith can help her pull it off!
I truly wish I’d thought of that! But you might be okay with what happens . . . let me know if you get a chance. Btw I like Manitou Springs, too! Amazingly cool that you’re using it in your new fic! As for your flashbacks to Carrie, relax. Nothing like that happening – I promise.
So glad you’re reading – thanks! :flower

STORY TO FOLLOW (ALMOST) IMMEDIATELY!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Feedback is golden and ideas are used! Thanks for the help – you’re great!!! :flower :applause :flower

Title: How I Met Your Mother*
Author: Ariel
Email: blaziak@yahoo.com
Feedback: All feedback welcomed, specific input appreciated, harsh on me via PM
Rating: PG-13 for suggestive language and light W/T love (probably a lower rating, but better safe than sorry! Ratings will change depending on content.
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, but I love to take them for a ride!
Summary: A/U before season 1, the summer after Willow's freshman year with a large dose of Queen Cordelia at her bitchy best and teen-aged angst.
Author’s Note: Sorry for the delay, lots of RL and lots of writer’s block. Gall stone attacks and surgery also slowed me down a bit. I want to offer heartfelt thanks to everyone who has supported the story, special thanks for those of you who posted and e-mailed to encourage me, and tremendous thanks to Lexi (True_Love) who has stuck by the story and by me as a friend. Her advice to do “the nifty 350” and write at least 350 words a day made my story take off again! Speaking of Lexi, I mailed her an excerpt of my dance bit and she mailed me hers less than sixty seconds later, there are some similarities that are purely coincidental – part of the wacky fanfic world we live in! See if you can spot them in her upcoming post in Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay.

Thoughts are in italics.

*no connection to the sit-com of the same name

Quote:
Willow’s jaw had dropped so far that she felt it pop back into place as she closed her mouth then opened it again to speak, “Unbelievable!” Clearly stunned, she forced her eyes away from the dress to look at Cordelia, “It’s beautiful!”

Part 57: The Dance

Tara stood helplessly while Mrs. Finch struggled to pin the gaping bust of the gray ‘elephant skin' dress into some semblance of propriety.

“Mrs. Finch!” Carly rushed into the room carrying a pitcher of some unknown red beverage. “You have to taste this and see if I made it right!”

“For heaven’s sake, Carly! The recipe is simple enough!”

Carly winked at Tara and continued her feigned panic attack. “But this is our big dance! We have to get it right!” She stood at attention, “The entire reputation of Camp Pine Ridge depends—“

“Just give it here and hurry up about it!”

Carly leaped forward, somehow stubbing her toe on a non-existent bump in the floor, and flung the entire contents of the pitcher onto Tara’s waist where it splashed down the skirt like a crimson tide.

Everyone stared in silence at the giant stain until Mrs. Finch’s face began to match the color of the unlucky punch. “Out Carly! You too, Tara! OUT! BOTH OF YOU!”

Carly never lost her composure and simply grabbed Tara’s unresisting hand and yanked her out of the room and down to the storage room by the kitchen before exploding with laughter. “Got her! I think I just bagged me an elephant skin! With any luck that dress will be dyed to death and NO ONE will ever have to wear it again!”

Tara stared back in silence for an instant then added her own shrieks of hysterical laughter and the two girls swayed against each other like a pair of happy drunks, bursting into fresh giggles at Tara’s escape.

“Hey Tara, come on! We’ll find you something great from the costume boxes!” Carly grabbed a step stool from the kitchen and started tossing down boxes as she spoke while Tara scrambled around below, half catching them and half dropping them.

Carly frowned, “There’s some stuff from the sixties, cocktail dresses a lime green one, silver one and a red one. Not really your colors, but they’ll hug your shape and show off your ASSets.”

Tara blushed, turning around to try and catch a glimpse of her backside, but she couldn’t get a satisfactory view.

“Here we go!” Carly gestured towards the box’s label, “Cocktail dresses!” She opened the box and found nothing there. “Shit! Cordelia’s fashion show for Talent Night! She must’ve grabbed them all.”

“W-what’ll I wear?”

“Have no fear! We’ve been collecting costumes for years! There’s gotta be—“ She tugged a dusky golden flapper dress out with fringe on the top and bottom. “Perfect! Right color to bring out your tan, too!”

Tara flung her blouse off in one whirling motion and slid the satin dress down her body. “Mmmm. Feels nice. A l-little tight.”

Carly noticed that the dress ended barely an inch past Tara’s thigh and shook her head, “That’ll be Finch-whipped off your body so fast you’ll get a third degree cloth burn!” She turned and tried a box labeled ‘Hawaii’. “Hey, check this out!“ Carly pulled out a grass skirt with a coconut bikini for a top. “The fresh and natural look. Whaddya say?”

Tara giggled, threw the coconuts over her own boobs and began a spirited dance, then laughed and pulled them off. “Um, not my look.” She felt the edges of the coconut, “And I think they might chafe.”

They kept looking, going determinedly through every single box until Carly fished through the very last one and held up an outfit. “How ‘bout this one?”

Tara blushed. “Carly, that’s r-really not me.”

“Basic black. Can’t go wrong.” She shrugged helplessly. It’s the only thing that’ll fit you, Tara.

Tara swallowed, stared some more and managed a shaky grin. “B-basic black ‘can’t go wrong’,” she nodded, determined to be a good sport. “T-Thanks, Carly.”

Willow’s face went white as Cordelia bore down on her, make up in hand. “Don’t touch me! You’re going to blind me with mascara, put clown make-up on me, make me all geek-a-zoid and—“

Harmony smirked, “Too late! You’ve already nailed that look.

Cordelia nodded, “Making you look like a dork is redundant. I’m going for something a lot more challenging; making you look like a girl. A pretty girl.”

Harmony blinked, “Wow, Cordy! That’ll be like a miracle.”

“Not ‘like a miracle’ – it is a miracle.”

Willow’s jaw dropped and her legs wobbled. An instant later she was sitting limply in a camp chair while Cordelia worked her magic.

The dining hall was now a dimly lit multi-colored throbbing of awkward dancers and sweaty desire. Tara edged in cautiously, self-conscious in her ‘basic black’ tuxedo. She headed for the refreshments, still trying to figure out if she was a drag queen or a cross-dresser.

Tara leaned over a mound of rice krispy treats to reach the red tropical punch bowl, determined to celebrate her escape with her crimson deliverer. Then she seemed to feel eyes on her and turned suddenly, cup in hand, to see a dark-haired boy raise his eyes sheepishly to meet hers.

He smiled a little awkwardly, “Hey, it’s a ‘happy’ seeing that you’re a member of the female persuasion. I was starting to worry about myself.” He laughed looking from his tuxedo clad chest to hers and smiled again, “Yours looks a lot better than mine!”

Tara dropped her eyes but lifted them again and smiled back in spite of herself. “M-my um outfit was kind of l-last minute. My dress got um damaged.”

He raised his glass in an attempt at a sophisticated toast. “To damaged dresses and,” he leaned in flirtatiously, “to beautiful blondes.”

Tara felt herself blushing furiously and retreated behind a curtain of hair which apparently set the boy at ease. He spun quickly and spilled some of his drink but this time he laughed easily. “Wanna dance? Or do you think it’s too risky?”

Tara’s felt her lips moving but nothing was coming out. The boy meanwhile seemed to think it was an invitation, he leaned closer and Tara froze until a miniature blur of hot pink rushed between them and became a very angry Connie.

“Hey, Tara! You can’t just go stealing Willow’s boyfriend!”

Tara shook her head, she was obviously trapped in some heinous nightmare and pinched herself to wake up as the boy answered as embarrassed as she was.

“Willow’s not my girlfriend! I mean yeah, we went out but that was in kindergarten! I mean Willow,” he laughed a debonair laugh and opened his eyes wider as if to hypnotize Tara with his love magic, “she’s just a child . . . and you’re a woman.”

Her Willow was being insulted and Tara straightened up so fast she almost bumped her head into his approaching chin. “W-willow is beautiful! H-her eyes are gorgeous and she’s all w-woman!” Her blue eyes flashed fire, “And she’s HOT, too!”

“Yeah!,” Connie piped up helpfully, “And she’s got a great dress! I saw it in the bathroom!”

Tara took another furious breath and continued, “Anyone w-would be proud to go out with W-willow! I bet she’s the prettiest girl here!” She glared straight into his eyes and could almost see the wheels turning in his mind. She swallowed, just as he smiled at Connie and bent down to talk to her. “So, Willow really likes me?”

“Uh huh.” Connie grinned, deciding to forgive him. “And she keeps your picture under her pillow, too!”

Xander preened visibly, seeming to stand three inches taller in an instant. He straightened his bow tie and gave his hair a casual sweep off his forehead. “Crazy about the ol’ Xan Man, eh?” He shook his head. “Ah, Willow. My old flame. I’m going to give her another chance after all.” He smiled at Tara as if apologizing for rejecting her while she stumbled onto the porch, feeling sick and cold inside. An instant later she began running around the corner of her cabin when two familiar bejeweled hands grabbed her, nearly swinging her into the wall. She blinked dazedly into her captor’s eyes, having no idea what to do next.

Meanwhile Mrs. Finch’s amplified voice blared over the loudspeakers ordering all campers and guests to assemble in the main yard.

“Welcome, welcome, welcome to our annual Camp Dance at Camp Pine Ridge! We’ll have a real old time hootenanny with a full hour of square dancing!” The squeal of the sound system was heard and Mrs. Finch’s voice boomed even louder in an attempt to drown out the groans from the campers. “And it gets even better! I’ve been told I’m not groovy like I should be and that our music is out of date so I’m now adding songs from “The Archies” and other hip and happening groups to our song repertoire!” Mrs. Finch appeared to misread the derisive laughter and went on more confidently to reprise her comments on ITE’s and other matters of proper deportment. A moment later campers were ordered to form lines for the Virginia Reel while Willow, Cordelia and Harmony edged through the crowd quickly and ducked out of sight.

Tara had only caught a glimpse of Willow moving across the far side of the yard, but her heart was pounding and her mouth had gone dry. Willow was beautiful; breathtakingly amazingly beautiful. She swallowed and suddenly turned sharply to Jennilee, blue eyes eager. “Please, Jennilee! M-make me pretty for Willow!”

Jennilee’s smile couldn’t get any bigger. “Darlin’, that is exactly what I had in mind. Now you just come with me!”

Willow tugged timidly on Cordelia’s elbow and received a withering look in return, “quit pawing me, Rosenberg! I am not gay!”

“But don’t we have to square dance?” She looked closer, “Oh, uh line dance actually, since they’re doing the Virginia Reel.”

Cordelia rolled her eyes. “I wish they had make-up that I could use to cover up your geekiness the same way foundation covers up your freckles! Now listen Rosen-dork, dancing makes you sweat and sweating makes you disgusting. So you only slow dance. Get it? Now go, you do not have permission to breathe in my presence.”

Willow’s eyes widened and she darted off, picking up her skirts to avoid the dust in the yard.

Cordelia, dressed in a striking turquoise gown and matching pumps, grinned at Harmony who was resplendent in a fuchsia gown. “So Derek brought Xander?”

Harmony nodded and giggled.

Cordelia’s eyes narrowed and she smiled her pearly shark-like smile, “Perfect. Time for a little wake up call to our pervs in paradise.” She looked around for Jennilee, “And I don’t even see Cracker, the Boob Girl. Probably shooting a Dairy Queen commercial or standing in for Elsie the Cow. And she thinks that she’ll be the hottie at the dance.” She adjusted the silver and turquoise bracelets, the silver shining brilliantly against her tanned skin and sneered, “Please. She has no idea.”

Harmony nodded agreement and the two girls headed in to the dining hall, eager for the show to come.

Tara’s face was flushed, eyes shining with pleasure as she stared into Jennilee’s mirror at the electric blue ball gown, clinging to every curve. Her musical voice was soft with amazement, “I-I’m beautiful.”

Jennilee grinned, “Sure you are, darlin’! Miz Cooper never fails! And my baby sister’s dress is a perfect fit.”

Tara blushed, awkwardly indicating an expanse of cleavage. “Um, this seems a l-little like—“

“—God’s bountiful blessing! Don’t you go runnin’ scared now! You’re a Cooper for tonight and us Coopers always hold our heads up and our hearts out!” She dropped her eyes modestly to her own spectacular cleavage then tipped Tara an unmistakable wink. “Every girl should be drop-dead gorgeous at least once, this’ll be your practice run so that you can start getting used to it for later.” She stared at Tara, walking around as she considered hair styles and make-up. “So hair first. Anything in mind?”

Tara’s breath hitched and she blushed again, suddenly remembering the first day of camp. Willow had wanted to put her hair up, but she’d been too shy and she’d said ‘no’ to Willow’s pleading. She’d been so scared that she’d cried and there was Willow, holding her close, making her feel so dearly loved. Then Willow had brushed her hair so lovingly, each touch of her hand had felt like a kiss and Tara had dared, had somehow found the courage to capture Willow’s hand and kiss the inside of her wrist. That was the beginning, the golden moment of knowing that she loved Willow and that Willow loved her back.

“Jennilee,” Tara’s voice was soft, husky with unshed tears, “Can you put my hair up for me? W-willow asked me to once and I – I want to.”

“’Course I can. You just set tight. Oh, should I straighten out this winding road part of yours?”

Tara shook her head, her special smile quirking up tenderly on her lips as she remembered Willow kissing her way along her part. “No. W-willow l-likes it like that.”

Willow entered the dining hall, face alight with anticipation at the idea of holding Tara close and dancing in each other’s arms. Her heart was beating with excitement, her cheeks faintly pink and her eyes shining.

She’d run into her kids outside and Mouse had informed her importantly that Tara was wearing a ‘Tucky-doo’; the little girl had obviously just learned the word and was starting to say more but a mob of hands had covered her mouth, preventing any further revelations.

Willow smiled at the memory, peering into the dim light and spotting a tuxedo jacket. She then walked up confidently and tapped Tara’s back. Then the back turned to face her and her jaw dropped. “Xander?” Her voice rose to a squeak, “What are you doing here?”

He smiled confidently, “Checking out beautiful women.” Then he took in Willow’s outfit and it was his turn to be amazed. Her hair was piled high and adorned with small white sweetheart roses. She wore a green, off the shoulder gown that highlighted her ivory shoulders and gave a tantalizing glimpse of cleavage then swept down to hug her slender waist like a second skin and flowed outwards into flower-like fullness. The shining forest green perfectly matched her eyes and the skirt had an overskirt of tulle, sewn with small jewels that resembled nothing more than tiny stars or dewdrops on grass.

Xander’s mouth opened once or twice like a fish experimenting with air breathing. Then he gulped, “Wow,” was all he managed to say.

Willow flushed with pleasure. She had dreamed of that look in his eyes ever since the fifth grade and there it was; admiration and all of it was for her. She met his eyes and smiled bewitchingly, enjoying her moment of triumph.

He stepped closer.

Meanwhile Towanda, Connie, Bettina, and Devola were spying on the ‘Big Kids Party’ from under the cake table and watched the proceedings between Willow and Xander with interest. Towanda was confused, Connie delighted by the camp version of a Disney fairy-tale while Bettina was also delighted but for an entirely different reason; Willow was her number one rival for Tara’s love and now she saw a real chance of having her dream of living with Tara in a tree-house come true. Devola, for her part, was disgusted on principle: kissing was disgusting and things seemed to be heading that way.

A jostling body crawled onto Devola’s hand and she offered a reflexive punch in response and got a quick punch back in return.

She turned and whispered angrily, “Hey! I was here first!” Then found herself staring into a pair of unfamiliar eyes set in an entirely unfamiliar face, a boy face. “Hey!” She attempted to warn her friends, “Boy invasion!” She looked past him in the darkness and saw two more behind him.

He glared. “Shut up! You want ‘em to hear us and throw us outta here!”

Devola was not about to be intimidated. “You shut up! We were here first!” She gave him a sort of testing shove and he responded as she’d hoped by pushing back and starting a wrestling match. They fought in silence, eyes flashing with excitement then their heads bumped the table, the cloth was pulled up and Mrs. Gidden was bent over wheezing as she drew breath for a scolding and possible issuance of punishment.

“Come on!” Devola skittered out from under the opposite side of the table followed by her friends and her enemies as well. They stood outside panting in a bunch, both scared and delighted. Devola grinned, “We gave ‘em the slip.”

The boy nodded. “Yeah. So now what?”

Towanda stepped in, “Take off, we’re busy.”

The boy stepped closer to her, “You’re not doing anything.”

Devola was stung, “We are too! We’re trying to get our money from a bunch of crooks!”

The other boys gathered in closer. “Crooks?”

Towanda nodded authoritatively. “Yeah. They made a bet on our softball game and chickened out.”

Connie added her bit, “And they cheated on the game before that, but they got caught.”

A heavy-set boy in the back stepped up and flexed his fingers, grinning. “So let’s go beat ‘em up.”

Towanda rolled her eyes, “We’d get in trouble! We need to outsmart them.”

Devola laughed, “That shouldn’t be too hard. Kelly’s so dumb she uses two hands to scratch herself.”

The boys laughed appreciatively.

Devola continued thoughtfully, “Wish Indigo Kane or the midget murderer was—“

Her wrestling partner from under the table grinned with excitement. “You have a midget murderer?”

“No. It’s my trench coat, I put it on for a spy caper and our crazy cook thought I was like some serial killer midget. They called the Sherriff and everything. All of ‘em came out and they searched the grounds and we had a cabin lock down.”

The boys’ eyes were round with admiration, then ‘wrestling boy’ took charge. “There’s gotta be a way. Why don’t you disguise yourself and tell ‘em you’ll kill them if they don’t pay up?”

Devola grinned. “That sounds great!”

Towanda hesitated. “But then what? They don’t believe you and you can’t just kill them. We have to make sure they believe you.”

The group slumped, then began kicking at the dirt, pacing a bit or cracking their knuckles as well as a variety of other ways to aid the thought process.

“Got it!” The ‘beat ‘em up’ boy, whose name was Barry, spoke up, “We’ll hire a hit man!”

Devola stared at him. “Wow, you’re so dumb you must need a note to remember to breathe! What are we gonna hire them with? Cookies off the refreshment table?”

There was another round of laughter except for Connie who frowned primly, “Devola, they’re our guests and you’re not being very nice.”

She stared back at Connie. “Huh? What is this – a tea party or a spy caper?”

Connie smoothed her hot pink tutu that went with her ballet leotard and smiled, “It’s a dance.”

Devola shook her head with disgust, then froze, eyes suddenly wide, “I got it! Listen, we get someone disguised but they come after one of us and threaten one of us. See? We act scared to death and we can like pretend to beat each other up or something.”

Towanda looked confused. “But how will that get money from them if we’re doing it to us?”

Wrestling boy’s eyes gleamed, “Because we’ll do it where they see it.”

Devola grinned at him and he grinned back, “That’s it! But we need someone who can wear the disguise and seem grown up and scary.”

Wrestling Boy pointed at the third boy, “Froggy. He watches all those gangster movies and he can sound like one.”

Devola grinned, “You do? I LOVE gangster movies! Hey, why do they call you ‘Froggy’?”

Barry said, “Because he eats flies” as Froggy said, “Because my voice is deep.”

Bettina joined in, “Why is your voice deep?”

Froggy leaned in, “Adenoids.”

Devola got back to business, beckoning everyone closer, here’s what we do . . . “

Tizzie, Kelly and Billie headed for the bathrooms just as Connie ran towards them looking frightened. “Help! Come quick! Towanda and Bettina are getting beat up out behind the showers!”

The three girls laughed and Tizzie spoke, “Yeah we’ll come help, help watch while they get it!” They hurried eagerly behind Connie to a patch of dirt surrounded by bushes just in time to see Bettina’s back to them and hear a punch land as Bettina staggered back and fell down. Towanda rushed up to stand between Bettina and the trench-coated figure who stepped forward menacingly. “You better pay my niece Devola the money you bet her or else!”

Towanda cocked her fists defiantly. “I’m not scared of you!”

Suddenly she was grabbed by the throat, sinking halfway to her knees then shaken like a dog while she began choking out a pitiful plea for mercy. The Devola ran up, her face apparently white with panic as she grabbed her ‘Uncle’s hand but was immediately shaken off.

Devola begged, “Uncle Dave, no! Don’t kill her! It’s not like before, there’s too many witnesses and you’ll never be able to escape from prison a second time!”

But ‘Uncle Dave’ was clearly insane, “They can’t convict me if they can’t find the body!” He laughed evilly and stepped towards Bettina, “I’m going to have to kill you now. You never should have welshed on your bet to my niece!” Bettina rolled up on her hands and knees and pointed to the former Queens who were rooted to the spot with terror. “They welshed on a bet, too. Kill them!” Then Bettina thrust her hand in a pocket and shoved a handful of bills in Uncle Dave’s hand.

He clutched at the money and eyed Bettina. “You just saved your own life.” He took a step closer to Kelly, Billie, and Tizzie. “Now it’s your turn!”

Tizzie’s eyes were almost bugging out of her head, she pulled a wad of cash out of her purse, flung it on the ground and suddenly regained the use of her legs in time to sprint off, her friends right behind her. A wave of laughter rolled after them, but they were too far away to hear it.

Devola was inclined to bask in their victory, but Towanda took charge immediately. “Froggy get the coat and hat off! Devola, stash ‘em right now!” Devola opened her mouth to argue then grabbed the costume instead and took off, returning a moment later to see Towanda counting the money. “Wow, there’s 19 dollars here!”

Connie looked serious. “We should give them back their change.”

Devola shook her head, “Connie you’re crazy. If we do that and they tell someone it can come back on us. We should divide it up and that’s it.”

There was some bickering about dividing the loot, but it finally came down to two dollars each with an extra dollar apiece for Froggy, Bettina, Towanda, Connie and Devola since they’d done the acting.

After it was done they stared at each other, faces alight with mischief and the possibilities of a night spent evading adult authority and breaking one rule after another.

Devola looked happily at all her friends, old and new, and grinned. “Wow, I love dances!”

Tara walked beside Jennilee loving the light shining on her new gown. Her hair was up, held in place with a silvery comb and several discreetly placed hair pins. Her chin was up and she was smiling as she dreamed of Willow’s face when she saw her new dress. Then she caught her breath, picturing Willow’s slender beauty just before they melted into each other’s arms on the dance floor.

For Jennilee’s part, their walk along the outside porch was a march of triumph. Heads turned and boys swarmed to them both until Tara shrank back a bit and ducked her head. Jennilee saw her protégé’s panic and smiled at their would-be dates, “Give us just a bitty minute. Tara’s shy and y’all are just takin’ our breath away.” She giggled and gestured and the boys stepped back utterly mesmerized by her accent, her flirtatious charm and her undeniable beauty.

Tara’s face was flushed, eyes starry with hope and then she stepped into the doorway to see Willow bent back in Xander’s arms as he leaned in for a kiss.

Her face blanched, her breathe froze in her lungs.

She stood there utterly lost, standing only because her knees had locked into place. Then suddenly she bolted, bumping Jennilee nearly off her feet as she picked up her dress and ran.

But Jennilee managed to snatch one wrist and hang on, letting herself be dragged back along the porch until Tara stopped, fumbling with stiff frantic fingers to pull the pins out of her hair so that it tumbled free once more, a curtain to hide behind, a place where no one could see her tears.

Cordelia’s and Harmony’s shrill laughter made Xander pause and look self consciously around him and Willow jerked free and regained her balance.

She stared suspiciously at them and they smiled back at her.

“Why are you laughing, Cordelia?”

Cordelia offered a lazy triumphant grin. “The floor show. You should have seen Tara come in here just now. The look on her face. Worth every penny of renting Xander a tux and bringing him up here.”

“Tara! Tara was here?” Willow raced out the door and screeched to a stop to see Tara at the end of the porch with her head on Jennilee’s breast and her shoulders shaking. She walked up and put her hand on one of Tara’s shoulders.

“Baby, it’s me, Willow.” Tara gulped, obviously struggling not to cry in front of her.

“Tara it’s not what you thought. Xander bent me back but I escaped. No kissage, none.” Then her own voice got shaky, “I’m saving it all, saving it for you, Tara. Only for you. Please dance with me baby. I love you Tara and I want to dance with you.”

Tara lifted her head and turned to face her lover, head down, still shy. But she pointed to herself and when Willow nodded Tara’s special crooked smile bloomed across her face and the two girls locked eyes.

“Oh no you don’t!” Jennilee was having none of it. “I’ve worked like a dog to make you pretty, so you two just hold on for a hot minute while I fix your make-up!” Jennilee got to work and Tara stood patiently, but she only had eyes for Willow.

Then Jennilee bent down to retrieve hair pins off the porch and stood up panting then began to re-pin Tara’s hair.

“No.” Willow’s voice was definite, “Let me.” Then she simply took the pins from between Jennilee’s fingers and put up Tara’s hair for her. while Tara stood smiling, each brush of Willow’s fingers in her hair another kiss . . . another reminder of the day when they’d shared tears and fallen in love.

They walked down the porch hand in hand and entered the dining hall. It was the Archies singing, “Sugar, Sugar” and they both laughed and danced together. A few more approved dance tunes were played then the adults left for a bit and Carly and the boy DJ began mixing up the tunes thanks to a smuggled I-Pod and some hidden CD’s.

The first slow dance started.

Then they reached out and slid into each other’s arms and became one. Warmth blended, the very scents of hair and skin wove into an essence of their own. Their skin pressed together and became a special heat, a fire of their own making. Then their eyes locked; and blue eyes and green eyes seemed to glow with light. They pulled back for only an instant and their lips met. It was not simply a kiss, not just a press of satin and an exploring warmth. But sharing the breath of life and of love between them; becoming one. They could no more resist each other than stars could resist the embrace of the sky or tides resist the pull of the moon.

Their friends had seen it coming during that heartbeat’s pause before the two lovers stepped closer. Jennilee beckoned to the tallest boy she could see and he came at once and took her in his arms. Lawanna danced Darnell over and Carly swung her current partner into the corner while Mary, the shortest of them all, pulled Josh Dibley into place as well. All of them with one thought in their minds; to hide their friends from cruelty and to protect something they knew was good and beautiful.

But a bigger distraction was needed and Faith was there.

The music sent fire through Faith’s veins and she jumped into the middle of the dance floor. Her fingers snapped, popping a beat and suddenly Joan Jett’s “Bad Reputation” blasted its joyful anarchy across the room.

And Faith danced. Her arms were up, head back, black leather clad hips jerking like she was getting it right there on the dance floor. Boys watched and felt their jaws drop and their interest rise. She was it, the Dark Goddess, the real deal. She knew. She knew everything. But now it was dancing, it was moving, and Faith had all the moves. Her shirt bounced up with every thrust of her hips, muscles playing under the tight flesh of her belly, sweat gleaming like diamonds on her skin. The music was in her, on her, no; she was the music. She was rough and primal without a pose or a lie in any part of her writhing, hot body. When the music stopped she kept moving and the DJ fumbled with sweat-slick fingers and cranked it up all over again.

The song ran three times and got wilder and wilder with every ride, before the last run through three guys raced to run it again accidentally elbowing Cordelia aside and grinding the pattern of a boot heel onto the top of one of her turquoise pumps.

Meanwhile Faith had jumped onto the top of a table, her worshippers ringed around her, clapping and screaming as her gyrations got even more blatantly sexual. Then she finished, tossed her hair behind her like a floating storm cloud, swept her dark gaze around the room and dared them to try and hold her. Then she flung herself into the air, diving off the table with her arms out and they caught her. Then she moved panther-like and turned in the doorway, accepting their frustrated yearning with one smoking glance before she laughed her husky laugh and vanished into the darkness.

Then the party cranked up again, music blasting loud enough to shake the walls, and the adults came in to take control but it was too late; Faith owned the dance that night and The Legend was born.

Last edited by Ariel on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dibs!

Dear sweet Goddess YES!

and that's before i read it!
I think i just had a kitten-gasm.
I did a little dance (really! though it was a bit old-man-like 'cos i just finished walking 15 with a pack on my back. Feet hurty.)

Now i go read the sweet sunny wondrousness that is Julie's work.
I'll add more after i've read it! :bounce

(Read now)

OK, Actual Feedback:

Dress spillage: About frikkin time. pretty solid solution there (Pretty sure i called it way back :) ), though Finch chucking them both out was a bit weird, especially without trying to salvage something. i mean hey, she's blind to all reason where that dress is concerned. perhaps there is something going on in the Finch-head?

Sigh, Xander Xander Xander. tut tut. he was doing so well, just generally being suave. Then he was condescending to Willow, his frikkin BFF! that's just mean! ,
Quote:
“she’s just a child . . . and you’re a woman.”

also this little gem:
Quote:
“Ah, Willow. My old flame. I’m going to give her another chance after all.”

Xander is clearly an idiot here.

Ok, the kids 'Midget Murderer' plan was insane. No possible way that could backfire horribly. Nope, nope, nope.
Though it was nice to see them get their money :)

Tara/Willow: Thank the Goddess for friends, to stop these two screwing things up! If Jennilee hadn't been there... *rolls eyes*

Holy shit Faith! She's like the avatar of Kali, the dark Goddess come to earth, to dance the dance that ends the world.
Please please please let her show up quickly in the next story? :bow

[Squee!]
I am so, SO glad you are feeling better!
knowing that makes me feel this awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIWz-EhyWn4
(Nothing to do with W/T, it's just awesome, plus really bad dancing!)
any non Dr Who fans will be horribly confused :)

WELCOME BACK!!! :kiss1 :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower :flower

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

it' probably against some board rule to fill up an entire post with hugs but i don't care, 'cos i love you and think you're awesome!
i made them tiny so i could fit more in, Hee!

I am more excited about this chapter than anything, even the imminent release of Diablo 3, and i'm a hardcore gamer geek, in on the beta, pre-ordered, pre-downloaded fan of that, with all the movies.
Actually i'm about as excited as the time i got 600 fairy lights and my signed Triangle Tara on the same day!
I need new punctuation, 'cos (!)'s just don't cut it!
You are now officially deaf from my excitement.

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! if i could convey exactly how happy i am right now, your monitor would bounce right off the desk!

[/Squee!]

More please? :bow

Last edited by Azirahael on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 am 
8. Vixen

Yay!!!! :banana

So happy to see you're back!

I knew Cordelia would pull something mean, but Xander never had a chance.

I love Faith as "Lord of the Dance" and how everyone kind of circled the wagons so to speak while Willow and Tara kissed. Talk about friends. The tux for Tara could have been cute but looks like Jennilee pulled it out for her.

So no horrid scenes from "Carrie" & Cordelia's plan blew up in her face. Good times.

Heather

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:33 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness...

Welcome back! *Big huggies!*

Big yay for Finchmeister's horrible excuse of a dress got splashed so Tara didn't have to wear that... Big aaargh for Bitch C bringing brainless X-man to fool himself and to try ruin Willow's and Tara's relationship... I'm glad Willow made sure that there was no Xander-kissage and lots of Taratouch-kissage... Extra big yay for Faith owning the dancefloor and distracting the others... Big lol for Devola and her insane plans that all seem to work somehow... The "Midget Murderer" really made me laugh... Can't wait for Bitch C to do her poop-ular performance...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
Wow.

First off,

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

I gotta say, there's a huge difference between being told what's going down, and actually seeing/reading it happen and get put together.

The juice spilling trip, an age old tactic utilized for a variety of reasons, like people you hate or stuff like that. Glad to see the girls appreciate the classics.

I'm trying really hard to love Xander, but his attitude here makes him come off as an ass. I just may be a bit biased, but god, his tone really pissed me off. Who the hell talks like that about their best friend? Like an eventual conquest? *strangles him*

The kids' plan has just enough fantastical-ness to it's realistically kid-like.

Also love the support their friends give them!

And don't even get me started on Faith! :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:21 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Love everyone working together to help them get some time alone! Very sweet!

Glad you're back!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:14 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Julie, :applause You made your deadline. Congrats!

First of all, thank you for the very kind comments. Friendship is a two way street. You've helped me immensely. Glad to know that I could return the favor. I'm just so happy to see you on the board again. I hope this is just the beginning of your re-appearance.

Classic move by Carly to get Tara out that God awful dress. I don't think Tara could get that thing off her body fast enough. I would have thought if Carly planned the whole punch spill-o-rama she would have had enough foresight to know that Tara would need new clothes to wear instead of resorting to the costume bins. Thankfully, the tux was there and you didn't say but, if she wore that tux without the bow-tie and the shirt unbuttoned slightly; I think that would have been totally hot!

Shame on Xander for kinda being a pig in this chapter. Don't know where that's coming from considering Willow's his best gal pal, but I'm thinking he's going to have to do some serious groveling after this to get back in her good graces. Speaking of Willow, beautiful description of her dress, I can imagine the tulle skirt perfectly in my mind. Same for Tara dress as well. I would be thankful for Jennilee's help, except I think Willow would have reacted the same way if Tara was still in the tux. Tara is beautiful to Willow, no matter what she wears.

Those kids are crazy cute. You've made their plan just crazy enough that it could either work magnificantly or totally blow up in their faces and neither one of those would surprise me in the least.

Thank God for Tara and Willow's friends. The showed their true kindness by protecting the pair from whatever nastyness was coming their way. Too bad real life can't be more like this.

Faith, Faith. What can I say? Bold, brazen, totally out of control. All probably apply here. Yes, she certainly did set herself up for one hell of a reputation. I"m wondering if the Legend of Faith will pass from camp session to camp session inspiring other young girls to try and top this performance. I think that girl is already making her mark.

Great update! Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 am 
5. Willowhand

YAY!!! UPDATE!!! :D
I'm glad you are feeling better :)
This chapter had me going "no, no, no" then "yes, yes, yes" haha. Cordelia >:/ I knew she was up to something and Xander is a jerk. Flirting with Tara and then being like "oh now I'll just go try and kiss Willow." At first I was scared thinking Willow would give in, but then I realized how stupid I was for being afraid :p I love how everyone worked together to make Tara and Willow's night special. They have some amazing friends. I'm glad Willow cleared everything up with Tara and Tara believed her. Faith is amazing :) I can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out :)

Ash :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 am 
8. Vixen

YAY WOOHOO :applause :banana :eatme :bow it's good to see you back on the board again Ariel, you've been gone far too long.

(I)Tara stood helplessly while Mrs. Finch struggled to pin the gaping bust of the gray ‘elephant skin' dress into some semblance of propriety.(I)

So called because it's thick, ugly and full of wrinkles.

Carly leaped forward, somehow stubbing her toe on a non-existent bump in the floor, and flung the entire contents of the pitcher onto Tara’s waist where it splashed down the skirt like a crimson tide.

Ooooh, tricksy or what ;)

“There’s some stuff from the sixties, cocktail dresses a lime green one, silver one and a red one. Not really your colors, but they’ll hug your shape and show off your ASSets.”

Mmmm, Tara's ASSets, all nice and squeezable :drool and oh my god I'm turning into a perve. Part of the joys of loving Willow and Tara.

Uh oh, sounds like Willow's in the crap with Dogdelia and Harmony the wonder poodle. Hopefully she'll emerge fairly unscathed.

He raised his glass in an attempt at a sophisticated toast. “To damaged dresses and,” he leaned in flirtatiously, “to beautiful blondes.”

Wow Xander, is your middle name Gorgonzola, making with the cheesy lines.

I mean Willow,” he laughed a debonair laugh and opened his eyes wider as if to hypnotize Tara with his love magic, “she’s just a child . . . and you’re a woman.”

Now that is low, to say that and about your best friend too. For shame Xander, for shame. But a big YAY to Tara for defending Willow and reminding us why we love these girls so much.

“Crazy about the ol’ Xan Man, eh?” “Ah, Willow. My old flame. I’m going to give her another chance after all.”

What an egotistical prick, seriously. First ragging on his 'so called' best friend then believing she's worthy of his attentions. Thank the goddess Willow has Tara to love and care about her but just give me five minutes alone with him in a locked room.

Harmony nodded agreement and the two girls headed in to the dining hall, eager for the show to come.

Umm not meaning to nitpick or anything but should it be 'commence'?

I have to admit, even though Cordy is trying to humiliate Willow and Tara by inviting Xander along she has made Willow look amazingly, gob-smackingly gorgeous. :drool

I don't know if I should be booing Bettina or just feeling sorry for her for thinking she's gotten rid of Willow and can have Tara all to herself.

Devola stared at him. “Wow, you’re so dumb you must need a note to remember to breathe! What are we gonna hire them with? Cookies off the refreshment table?” ha ha ha ha hilarious this had me
:lmao

The kids plan to get their money back from the junior Cordette's was so bonkers insane that it just had to work. With Devola begging her 'Uncle Dave' not to kill people while said 'Uncle' is threatening to hide bodies. this for me was incredibly hilarious and the highlight of the chapter.

Tara’s face was flushed, eyes starry with hope and then she stepped into the doorway to see Willow bent back in Xander’s arms as he leaned in for a kiss.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This can't be happening, not after all the work they went through to look good for each other and then this!!!!!! Say it ain't so Joe.

“Tara it’s not what you thought. Xander bent me back but I escaped. No kissage, none.” Then her own voice got shaky, “I’m saving it all, saving it for you, Tara. Only for you. Please dance with me baby. I love you Tara and I want to dance with you.”

YAY the little redheaded girl comes through and saves the day reminding Tara that she's her only lover.

Faith sounds amzingly hot, so hot in fact that I had to wipe the steam off my glasses as I read, and re-read *smirk* about her sexual gyrations to the music. It made me feel downright percolated, that's for sure. :drool

I like your usage of words in describing Faith as 'the Dark Goddess'. I wonder where that phrase came from ;)

The song ran three times and got wilder and wilder with every ride, before the last run through three guys raced to run it again accidentally elbowing Cordelia aside and grinding the pattern of a boot heel onto the top of one of her turquoise pumps.

And yet again Cordy's plans to humiliate Willow and Tara blow up in her face. Why doesn't she just give up already, she's just becoming a human version of Warner Brother's Wile E. Coyote?

It's good to see you back on the board Ariel and the chapter more than makes up for your absence with plenty of humor, a bit of drama, more than a little romance and of course Faith stealing the show. A fine chapter and as ever you put my own feeble attempts at writing to shame. Just try to not leave it so long next time ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:05 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hi there! So glad you're back! :bounce Hope you're feeling better.

Wow, where to start. I loved it all, well except for Xander acting like a pig. So that was Cordelia's nefarious scheme all along. What a bitch. But we already knew that.

I had to laugh at Carly's little plan to save Tara from having to wear that ugly monstrosity. I'm so, so glad that it all worked out and she got to look beautiful for her girl. I think we all know that Willow would have thought she was beautiful in anything, but I'm glad it worked out the way it did, because it was so important to her to look good for Willow.

Huge props to their friends for circling the wagons, so to speak, and giving the girls their wonderful private moments, which they will probably cherish forever.

And Oh MY... Faith. That was AWESOME. I could totally picture that whole thing and it was like I was right there, music blaring, heart pumping. Damn, it's getting hot in here. :drool And, I gotta say, excellent song choice. We're HUGE Joan Jett fans!! Saw her in concert a couple of years ago, and even met her after the show when she sat on the steps of her bus and talked to us. OMG that deep, sexy voice. That woman is still hot, even after all these years. She threw a pick to me during the show and I have it framed. Ahh...good times..

Great job, once again. Thank you! Thank you! So glad to have you back, and really can't wait to see what's next.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:21 pm 

I LMAO @ Elephant skin :lmao !

Cordelia's treachery knows no limits :no . She is just ugly on the inside. I bet if you cut her, black tar would seep from the wound.

Tara would look hot in a garbage bag. But, I'm happy that she was able to FEEL beautiful for Willow and for herself.

I want to be mad at Xander for acting like the true heir to the Massengill fortune (a douche). But, He was never very smart and didn't realize what he missed out on with Willow, until it was too late.

Devola and her schemes...... :rofl . Blackmail, extortion....a girl after my own heart!

Welcome back, missed you mucho!!!

Last edited by Grimm on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:24 pm 

Oops...double post :grin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 am 
8. Vixen

Ariel, I'm posting again cos I realised something. Lisa realised that Tara's stutter becomes less noticeable when she is with Willow so what will happen when she learns that Bettina is trying to take Willow's place in her loves affections, cos something tells me it aint gonna be pretty.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:52 pm 
5. Willowhand

Go Carly! Save the day for Tara!
Of course Cordelia is going to pull a bitch move!
These little campers are amazing! I'm falling more in love with them on each update!
Faith... Who could not love this faith you are depicting? She helps willow and Tara out constantly.
Another amazing update, my dear! I can't wait to see where you'll take us next!
:applause

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Richard AKA Azirahael:
Wow! A “kitten-gasm” :blush I think a new word has been added to the dictionary, there! And yes, I have experienced it myself reading some of the AMAZING stories on this board!

So [hug] x 10 to the 10th power and THAT’s a lot of hugs – thanks btw! My heart was warmed. :love

Quote:
Dress spillage: About frikkin time. pretty solid solution there (Pretty sure i called it way back)
I think you did! Applause duly provided: :applause :applause :applause
You pointed out Xander’s idiocy, he isn’t vicious. Actually he’s a little shy and trying to impress by posing as a womanizer. Strangely, he thinks that pose makes him attractive . . . yep, someone needs to have a talk with that boy!

Quote:
Ok, the kids 'Midget Murderer' plan was insane. No possible way that could backfire horribly. Nope, nope, nope.
Something THAT logical, go wrong? Tsk, tsk, tsk! What ARE you thinking? :wink

Quote:
Tara/Willow: Thank the Goddess for friends, to stop these two screwing things up! If Jennilee hadn't been there... *rolls eyes*
Stay tuned, now it’s Carly’s turn!

Quote:
Holy shit Faith! She's like the avatar of Kali, the dark Goddess come to earth, to dance the dance that ends the world. Please please please let her show up quickly in the next story?
WOW that is the most AWESOME description of Faith’s dance I’ve heard yet! I bow before you. :bow

Heather AKA vampyregurl73:
Thanks for the warm welcome back – loved it! REALLY glad to see “Dry Heat” back – f/b very soon!

Quote:
I love Faith as "Lord of the Dance" and how everyone kind of circled the wagons so to speak while Willow and Tara kissed. Talk about friends. The tux for Tara could have been cute but looks like Jennilee pulled it out for her.
Friends. Mmmmm. Warm happy!

Quote:
So no horrid scenes from "Carrie" & Cordelia's plan blew up in her face. Good times.
Nice change, eh? Here’s a cauldron of crazy coming up!

Zampsa19752001:
Big huggies and happies RIGHT BACK!!! :bounce :bigwave :eatme
Quote:
Big aaargh for Bitch C bringing brainless X-man to fool himself and to try ruin Willow's and Tara's relationship... I'm glad Willow made sure that there was no Xander-kissage and lots of Taratouch-kissage.
hey, Willow’s smart! She knows where the good stuff is!

Glad the “Midget Murderer” made you laugh as to Cordelia’s ‘poopular’ performance, you’ll be surprised . . . maybe not – you have QUITE an imagination! :wink

Starr AKA faolan228:
That string of yes yes yes really put a smile on my face – THANKS! :flower
Quote:
The juice spilling trip, an age old tactic utilized for a variety of reasons, like people you hate or stuff like that. Glad to see the girls appreciate the classics.
Yeah they do! Glad you do, too! :grin

Quote:
I'm trying really hard to love Xander, but his attitude here makes him come off as an ass. I just may be a bit biased, but god, his tone really pissed me off. Who the hell talks like that about their best friend? Like an eventual conquest? *strangles him*
Yeah, we chatted about this. Xander is trying to look ‘cool’ and doing a deeply crappy job at it. He’s still Willow’s friend, so let up on the strangling before brain damage, okay? :pray :pray :pray

As to the kids, yeah the bizarreness is authentic. I once attempted to dig a pit trap for my mother. And I did set a trip rope that worked on a friend’s mother and yes, I was a clueless small child without the ability to think ahead and get ‘this can hurt’ into my foolish little head and yes, it’s been a long, long, long time since I’ve done anything like that. GLAD you liked Faith – she ROCKED! Check out “Remodeling” for another hot Faith dance scene – oh baby!

Maggie AKA leonart17:
Quote:
Love everyone working together to help them get some time alone! Very sweet!
Glad you liked it and THANKS for the welcome back! Now I have to go through my PM’s and re-find the link to your stories! Stay tuned for more reading and f/b! Thanks for reading! :clap :applause :clap

Lexi AKA True_Love:
Quote:
Classic move by Carly to get Tara out that God awful dress. I don't think Tara could get that thing off her body fast enough. I would have thought if Carly planned the whole punch spill-o-rama she would have had enough foresight to know that Tara would need new clothes to wear instead of resorting to the costume bins.
You and Starr both love the classics and yeah, but Carly was counting on the cocktail dresses. Carly, frankly was dressed from the costume bucket herself. Of all the counselors Carly probably has the least money, but yeah a little more foresight would’ve been good! But your suggestion on the tux IS TOTALLY HOT!!! Wish I’d thought of it in time! Glad the dress descriptions worked – always a challenge to give enough detail to fuel imagination but not to do a seam by seam drawing.

Quote:
Shame on Xander for kinda being a pig in this chapter. Don't know where that's coming from considering Willow's his best gal pal, but I'm thinking he's going to have to do some serious groveling after this to get back in her good graces.
Xander has been ditched for the evening, he will search in vain for them and Willow is soft-hearted enough to call it even.

Quote:
Those kids are crazy cute. You've made their plan just crazy enough that it could either work magnificently or totally blow up in their faces and neither one of those would surprise me in the least.
You called it – can go either way!

Quote:
Faith, Faith. What can I say? Bold, brazen, totally out of control. All probably apply here. Yes, she certainly did set herself up for one hell of a reputation. I"m wondering if the Legend of Faith will pass from camp session to camp session inspiring other young girls to try and top this performance. I think that girl is already making her mark.
You nailed it! :clap :clap :clap and YES SHE IS!!! Thanks for reading and for your continued support. :flower

ashcrash71590:
Thanks for the kind words – I’M glad I’m feeling better, too! :bounce
Quote:
This chapter had me going "no, no, no" then "yes, yes, yes" haha.
That’s funny – love it. :pinky :party :pinky

Glad you liked Faith – I do, too! Love seeing her in other stories, too.

Quote:
I love how everyone worked together to make Tara and Willow's night special. They have some amazing friends.
Yeah they do! Like how Tara’s kid brother backs her up in “Doorway to Love” too!

Rick AKA willowtaralover:
Quote:
Wow Xander, is your middle name Gorgonzola, making with the cheesy lines.
:lol :lmao :laugh :rofl – that one did it, BUSTED ME UP laughing! I bow before you! :bow :bow :bow

Yep, you nailed the “Elephant Dress” in one, “So called because it’s thick, ugly, and full of wrinkles.” Glad you appreciated the drool factor of Tara’s ASSets – otherwise I’d worry that your eyesight is going or you’d become temporarily insane . . . or more so than you already are!

Quote:
“Crazy about the ol’ Xan Man, eh?” “Ah, Willow. My old flame. I’m going to give her another chance after all.” What an egotistical prick, seriously. First ragging on his 'so called' best friend then believing she's worthy of his attentions. Thank the goddess Willow has Tara to love and care about her but just give me five minutes alone with him in a locked room.
Like your style! Between Starr’s strangling and your five minutes, he won’t have a chance and will learn some respect for Willow!

Quote:
Devola stared at him. “Wow, you’re so dumb you must need a note to remember to breathe! What are we gonna hire them with? Cookies off the refreshment table?” ha ha ha ha hilarious this had me
That’s good to hear, you’ve given me plenty of laughs, too! See above note!

Quote:
Faith sounds amzingly hot, so hot in fact that I had to wipe the steam off my glasses as I read, and re-read *smirk* about her sexual gyrations to the music. It made me feel downright percolated, that's for sure.

I like your usage of words in describing Faith as 'the Dark Goddess'. I wonder where that phrase came from
Hahaha! :blush I admit it, inspired by your own “Red Rosenberg” and by the X-men’s Dark Phoenix. Check out X-Men 136 for my fan letter regarding the introduction of Kitty Pryde – yep, I’m that old!

Quote:
And yet again Cordy's plans to humiliate Willow and Tara blow up in her face. Why doesn't she just give up already, she's just becoming a human version of Warner Brother's Wile E. Coyote?
you have a point there . . . but we are rapidly approaching Cordelia’s ‘win’ and that one won’t be easy. But for now, YES! Cordy bites the dust!

Thanks for your unfailing support and great notes – checking with my grammar expert on the commence vs come deal – AND I owe you some beta work. Here’s my public promise you will get it by Thursday night!

Wimpy:
Really glad to BE back! :bigwave :bounce :eatme :pinky THANKS for the welcome!

Yeah, their friends are cool and yes, that kiss was special. You can love someone in a closet but there’s that moment where you want to share your love, dance together, and be fearless in your feelings. Their friends kept that moment safe for them. Good catch seeing that.

Quote:
And Oh MY... Faith. That was AWESOME. I could totally picture that whole thing and it was like I was right there, music blaring, heart pumping. Damn, it's getting hot in here. And, I gotta say, excellent song choice. We're HUGE Joan Jett fans!! Saw her in concert a couple of years ago, and even met her after the show when she sat on the steps of her bus and talked to us. OMG that deep, sexy voice. That woman is still hot, even after all these years. She threw a pick to me during the show and I have it framed. Ahh...good times..
Thank you, REALLY glad that worked – wanted it to so badly! Exciting to see Joan Jett in person, love her energy in her singing, can only *sigh* picturing it in person!

So next stop? Their cabin!

Grimm:
Glad you like Elephant Skin, the dress is gray with patterned squares with a silvery thread poking out the middle of each square – texture and look (alarmingly) like Elephant Skin!

Quote:
Cordelia's treachery knows no limits. She is just ugly on the inside. I bet if you cut her, black tar would seep from the wound.
A fascinating experiment. Can we talk privately about reaching a business agreement with your . . . organization?

Quote:
I want to be mad at Xander for acting like the true heir to the Massengill fortune (a douche).
:lol :lmao :laugh :rofl Okay, you officially KILLED ME with this one! Just freakin’ hilarious! You and Rick both officially slayed me with laughter this round of posts – THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Devola and her schemes....... Blackmail, extortion....a girl after my own heart!
What’s not to like? And now she even has friends as evil as she is . . scary! And I missed YOU much, too! Thanks for reading and the f/b, too! :applause

Erika AKA fhiwda:
You’re right, Carly is a great friend and she proves it again here.

Quote:
These little campers are amazing! I'm falling more in love with them on each update!
A brief bit of them, but mostly W/T this time. However there will be more of them in the next post so stay with me.

Quote:
Another amazing update, my dear! I can't wait to see where you'll take us next!
Right into their cabin – wild ride, though! Thanks for reading! :flower [hug] :flower

STORY TO FOLLOW (ALMOST) IMMEDIATELY!

Post subject: Re: Fanfic - How I Met Your Mother (NEW Update: May 8, 2012)
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Feedback is golden and puts the shine in my day and thanks for the brilliant ideas, too! :clap :applause :clap

Title: How I Met Your Mother*
Author: Ariel
Email: blaziak@yahoo.com
Feedback: All feedback welcomed, specific input appreciated, harsh on me via PM
Rating: NC-17 for suggestive language and W/T love! Ratings will change depending on content.
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, but I love to take them for a ride!
Summary: A/U before season 1, the summer after Willow's freshman year with a large dose of Queen Cordelia at her bitchy best and teen-aged angst.
Special Thanks: To Starr AKA faolan228 for her HUGE help on the dance post she let me talk through the whole thing, scene by scene and was incredibly patient and full of insight!

Thoughts are in italics.

*no connection to the sit-com of the same name

Part 58: Booby-Trap!

Suddenly Willow stumbled slightly and found herself being guided out the back door of the kitchen, Tara still in her arms. She turned to see Carly with a hand pushing on each of their backs.

Carly was grinning, “Whoa, that Faith! Did you see what she did?”

Willow blinked, utterly unaware of anything but Tara’s kisses, “Do what? I mean, what did she do?”

Carly shook her head, “Not sure what it’s called, but ‘rocked the house’ doesn’t even begin to cover it! I mean, shit! That girl can move!”

Tara smiled, emerging from her own warm haze, “So Faith got to have fun at the party?”

Carly shook her head again, “You have no idea! No one who saw her dance is ever gonna forget it!”

“I’m glad.” Then Tara turned, stepped closer to Willow, laced her fingers behind Willow’s neck and pulled them together for another kiss.

“Oh no you don’t!” Carly nudged them apart, “I pried you guys apart three times already! And I am NOT spending my night baby-sitting you two! Take off! Get outta here!”

They smiled, having eyes only for each other and Carly rolled her eyes. “Please, I’m begging you. Find a spot that’s not so public, okay? Pleeeeeeeeease?”

The whining tone made them giggle and they finally stepped apart long enough to stand side by side, clasp hands, and walk to their cabin.

They hurried up to their door, Tara pulling the key from her bosom and inserting it into the lock while Willow rocked on the balls of her feet, eyes darting with excitement as Tara unlocked the door and drew her inside.

Tara stepped up through the doorway, then jerked up short and almost fell; Willow was standing on the edge of her dress. She turned, looked down and Willow followed her gaze and blushed, jumping awkwardly onto a clear bit of porch as Tara lifted her skirts and went inside.

“Tara, I’m sorry. The dress, going all Bigfoot on the hem and--”

“It’s okay, Sweetie.”

“Great. How about we add some candle-y goodness?” Willow turned, opened the drawer of their little night table and groped for the candle, bumping her fingers against it and chasing it around the inside of the drawer before she finally captured it in her palm and pulled it out, blushing furiously. Then she fumbled for matches and was finally able to light their candle with her shaking fingers. Willow-the-Dork strikes again and what’s with all the blushing? It’s not like I paid extra for the long-lasting kind and Tara . . . she’s so beautiful and she looks so grown-up . . .

“Titania,” Tara said softly.

“What?”

Now it was Tara’s turn to blush. “Oh, um ‘A Mid-Summer Night’s Dream’ and Titania is the Queen of the Fairies.” Tara swallowed and found the courage to meet Willow’s eyes, “And you look like her. Slender, dew drops shining on a dress m-made out of leaves or . . . or something,” she added lamely. “Y-you’re just so pretty. Dancing was dancing . . . I didn’t h-have time to really look at you and, and . . .”

“You don’t know what to say?”

Tara nodded gratefully.

Willow’s smile seemed to shine in the darkness. “Same here.”

They paused for a moment, each embarrassed and pleased by the admiration they saw in the other’s eyes.

Finally Willow dropped her gaze and stepped closer, peering curiously at Tara’s cleavage, amazingly firm and almost horizontal in the dress. “Wow, I could balance a plate right there and eat off you!”

Tara’s mouth opened in astonishment and Willow stared helplessly up at her. “Just you know, all with the horizontal.” She poked experimentally, “And all that firm-y goodness. I mean you could support the entire mass of a plate and the contents, at least a kilo! Uh that’s about 2.2 pounds . . . and whoa, I’m all physics girl, uh dorky girl and it’s like a movie with a speeding train and it’s going down the mountain so fast, smashing boulders aside and you want it to stop, but it can’t, it just keeps going and—“

Tara pulled her in hard and kissed her so quickly that Willow’s second “going” was said against Tara’s lips. Then Willow deepened the kiss and the topic of runaway trains was entirely forgotten. Willow finally broke the kiss, panting with excitement and Tara smiled as they leaned in and their lips met in another passionate kiss. Willow pulled Tara’s full lower lip into her mouth and nipped it gently, feeling Tara’s warm sigh flow inside her, unleashing a heated trickle from her core that misted her thighs. They pressed closer, arms wrapping around each other and Willow’s head leaned back and Tara left a trail of love nips from her earlobe down her neck to the soft hollow of her throat.

Willow’s head rocked back up and she pushed closer, trying to wrap her leg around Tara’s leg but the slippery fabric of Tara’s dress defeated her. “Take your clothes off!” It wasn’t a question and Tara turned eagerly to comply, offering her zipper to Willow’s fumbling fingers. Willow caught then lost the maddening metal tab of the zipper three times before she gripped it hard enough to turn the pads of her fingers white. Then she eased it down for an entire two inches before it jammed. She yanked and it slid out of her fingers.

“Willow?”

“Nothing. Just fighting a – totally – stupid – zipper!” She continued to yank and felt it slip out of her sweating fingers. She tried again and again and began to believe that Yahweh really was an angry God.

“M-maybe just try to go slow, ease it—“

Willow was exasperated, “Tara! I know how to unzip a zipper, okay! It’s stuck!”

“Oh.”

There was an awkward pause.

“Um, maybe I could unzip your dress instead. I could,” Tara’s voice softened into a whisper, “M-make love to you . . . if you w-want me to.”

Willow heard the shyness in her lover’s voice and her voice softened. “Of course I do. Here.” She turned her back and it was Tara’s turn to fumble briefly, then Willow shivered at Tara’s warm breath against her neck as Tara leaned in for a closer look. “Um, Willow?”

Willow’s voice was a half-moan, “Uh huh.”

“Cordelia sewed you into the dress with fishing line, really high test line like what my Dad uses for salmon.”

“She sewed my dress shut! I should’ve known! Wait! My little manicure thing-y my Mom gave me! It’s in the drawer.”

Tara’s skirts rustled against the floor as she stepped over and opened the drawer to search. She sighed, “No it’s not. Remember? We h-helped the kids cut their nails.”

Willow gave a very different kind of moan and staggered to her feet, flipping the light on in the kids’ room while she searched for the manicure kit; finally returning to Tara with empty hands and a monumental Willow-pout. “I can’t believe this!”

“Um, m-maybe I could kind of bite it then pick out the stitches.”

Willow sat down and felt Tara’s hair whispering against her neck and sliding down her back. She shivered and felt a fresh surge at Tara’s lips moving slowly down her neck to the top of her dress. Then Tara removed a hairpin and was able to pull the line tightly enough to lift a small loop of fishing line free of the dress. She fastened her teeth on it, bit down hard and shook her head back and forth while Willow tried not to squirm as the warm panting breaths sent chills down her back. Finally the line broke, and Tara then began the laborious task of picking the stitches one by one out of the dress and was finally able to glide Willow’s zipper down with a triumphant flourish.

“Done! Then her hands were there, sliding Willow’s dress along her upraised arms and laying it on the spare cot. Then she turned slowly to look at Willow who had crossed her arms feeling somewhat awkward in her bra and underwear while Tara remained dressed so formally.

Tara sat on the edge of their bed and patted her lap and Willow scooted over and straddled Tara’s thighs, facing her. Their breathing deepened as Tara’s fingers glided softly to Willow’s bra and drew a slow circle over the soft fabric, outlining each taut nipple.

Willow gasped.

But Tara had just begun. She slid her other hand into place, each hand pinching a peaked nipple through the bra, and rolled them between her fingers while Willow moaned softly and arched her back, demanding more attention. Then the fingers caressed her neck and Tara leaned in, trailing her fingers with soft kisses down Willow’s neck that paused just above the bra line. Tara leaned her forehead in the hollow of Willow’s neck, her warm breath breaking like waves against the tops of Willow’s breasts.

Willow gave an unconscious rock of her hips and Tara slid her fingers down into Willow’s bra first teasing the rosy nipples then cupping the entire breast. Her hands slid back and struggled to unfasten Willow’s bra, but Willow whipped it off herself, blushing. “Uh, bra hook malfunction, remember?”

Tara blushed, the memory still vivid. Then her smile quirked up and she nodded. Next her mouth was on Willow’s breasts, first with gentle kisses then sucking her nipples into stiff, aching peaks while Willow rocked against the shining fabric over Tara’s thighs. Willow was moaning, rocking harder as she felt the whispering light touch of Tara’s fingers trail down her belly until they paused then slid under the elastic of her panties.

For a moment the hand inched its way further inside Willow’s panties, then Willow felt herself cupped, held lovingly against Tara’s warm palm. Then one finger seemed to get heavier, sinking between the swollen folds to lie between them.

“Tara. Yours. Anything,” Willow said thickly, “Anything you want.”

She heard Tara’s breath hitch and the finger began moving, light and warm as summer rain at first . . . then with slightly more pressure, more passion. Her hips had their own movement and she heard herself keening, a high eager sound as her body let go and the hot nectar seemed to burst out of her and then Tara was inside, hand sure, fingers coaxing her, caressing her while her shaking core pressed hard against Tara’s hand and seemed to implode with a sweet shattering throughout her entire body. She was shaking, but Tara’s hand was strong and Willow rode out the bucking, the shakes, and was finally, deeply still. She stared into her lover’s ‘blue flame’ gaze and swallowed wordlessly. There was absolutely nothing to say. All she knew was that she wanted to give it back, would give it back, that she would kneel to her lover and taste Tara’s sweetness.

She stood up, swaying on her feet and Tara caught her and eased her back into her lap and held her close, tender kisses blooming against her face, her neck, everywhere Tara’s lips could reach.

Willow looked into Tara’s eyes. There was nothing there but love and Willow swallowed, stood up and stepped back then knelt slowly, lifted the shining blue fabric and knee-walked inside, her back still visible. Then she inhaled and dragged the scent of Tara’s sweet musk into her lungs, feeling another hot surge of wetness inside her own panties as she laid her lips against Tara’s smooth thigh and began nipping and licking her way up to the warmth between her legs.

Then she bumped her nose against the soft cotton of Tara’s panties, feeling the warm dewiness against her own skin as she felt Tara’s thighs tense against her cheeks. She eased her hands up slowly, a gliding caress up from Tara’s ankles, along her calf, then a hand on each thigh kneading the clenched muscles until she heard Tara’s musical voice moaning softly. Then a single finger curled over the top of the elastic waistband and began slowly, torturously to tug the panties down but they stopped . . . held by the nectar and Willow waited until Tara’s thighs began trembling. Then she tugged the panties free, stroking the warm bud with an exploring finger and sucking the juice from her fingertip.

“Please.” Tara’s voice was low

Willow thrust up, her tongue giving a long warm lick between Tara’s folds while she pushed inside with two fingers and felt Tara’s thighs rocking, sliding against her cheeks. She drew her own deep shuddering breath then nuzzled back in, licking up nectar and thrusting even deeper.

Tara’s eyes had closed for a moment then she opened them, sudden terror sharpening her gaze . . . the doorknob was turning, they had forgotten to lock it.

Tara's voice was a rasping hiss of pure terror, “The door’s opening!”

Willow scooted under Tara’s skirt, pushing into the only safe place she could find before the door opened.

Tara’s voice was a shocked whisper. “M-Mrs. F-f-f," then her voice shut down entirely and she simply stared, horror struck at the sight of their director.

Mrs. Finch stepped into the room. “I’m relieved it’s you, Tara. Sometimes counselors leave their cabins open and,” she cleared her throat delicately, “young people take advantage of the situation.”

Tara’s nerves suddenly snapped and she launched into a hysterical giggle.

Mrs. Finch stared at her, brows creased in concern. “Mind if I sit?”

Tara’s flushed face and wild eyes were apparently sufficient invitation and Mrs. Finch sat beside Tara on the bed, smiling with a tired complacency. “I believe the dance has been a success.”

Tara nodded, wondering if speech would return to her in the near future.

Mrs. Finch ran her eyes from Tara’s hem up to her eyes. “Your dress is lovely, Tara. Really, it just suits you.”

Tara nodded again, attempting some experimental sounds to test for speech capability. “Uh . . uh huh.”

Mrs. Finch felt the need to interject a manners lesson. “What do you say, dear?”

“Uh um, th-thank you.”

She nodded graciously. “You’re welcome.” She looked around her. “Where’s Willow?”

Tara gasped, the whole experience had the air of a nightmare that they had lived before. “Um, sh-she’s in the bathroom.”

“I hope she’s all right. But my old reliable cure is ready to hand if she isn’t.” Mrs. Finch beamed, “I just got a new shipment of prune juice in!” She stared hard at Tara and Tara felt compelled to share her Director’s joy.

“Um, that’s great.”

Mrs. Finch nodded happily, “Yes it is!” Then she looked shrewdly at Tara. “I prefer not to indulge in gossip, Tara, but I did happen to notice you dancing with Jennilee Cooper. I think she’s a more suitable choice for a friend and I commend your discretion. Willow is a lovely girl, but she has a lot of growing up to do.” Mrs. Finch’s voice was soft, “You did right to let her go. Let her grow up in her own time and protect that very precious innocence.”

Tara swallowed, still staring helplessly into Mrs. Finch’s eyes like an animal staring at the person who will kill it, then she yipped suddenly feeling Willow’s angry fingers tighten unconsciously on her calves.

“Tara?” Mrs. Finch’s eyes were concerned. “Are you all right?”

Tara nodded, deciding not to trust her voice, and received a pat on the shoulder which was obviously meant to be reassuring.

“Good. You are doing the right thing, Tara, but the right thing is seldom easy.” She sighed, “Well, give Willow my best. I stopped in because I saw lights going on and off in the girls’ room and thought I’d better investigate.” She leaned down, preparing to push off against her own knees to stand and noticed a bit of white.

“Oh Tara, how unfortunate. You’ve torn your slip.” She reached down and lifted the panties part way up, recognized them, and let them drop. She looked oddly at Tara who blushed furiously.

“Um, m-my uh underwear. It’s old and, and, the elastic—“

Mrs. Finch patted her knee briefly. “Don’t mention it. I know your family is one of modest means; there’s nothing to be ashamed of.” She got to her feet and moved to the door, then turned. “Oh Tara, do lock the door right behind me. I wouldn’t want you to be walked in on by young people with an inappropriate agenda.” She paused, obviously waiting for Tara to stand, and Tara took a deep breath and stood slowly altering her stance so that Willow was between her feet and still hidden by her dress while Mrs. Finch tapped her foot impatiently.

“Um, y-you w-want me to walk?”

“For heaven’s sake, Tara! Walk over here and lock the door behind me. Whatever is the matter with you, anyway?”

“W-walk, um walk.” Tara felt Willow shifting between her legs and made a pretense of smoothing her dress to disguise any movement of the fabric. “I-I’m w-walking now.” She bent her knees and walked bow-legged, inching her way across the floor and moving her hands elaborately in hopes of drawing attention away from her legs while Mrs. Finch stared in slack-jawed wonder at her unusual style of locomotion.

“Tara,” she asked softly, “Is there any insanity in your family?”

Tara managed a shrug, relieved to be standing still without exposing either of them to punishment while she felt Willow’s hair tickling her legs then the tension broke and she reached out an arm to brace herself against the door jamb, laughing hysterically. “In-suh-sanity? W-why do you ask?”

Mrs. Finch’s eyes were wide and she nearly tripped stepping down over the threshold onto the porch. She threw one alarmed glance over her shoulder then hurried off into the darkness while Tara obeyed her instructions and immediately locked the door.

Willow meanwhile emerged grumpily with a sweaty face, sore knees, and a splinter in the heel of her left hand. “We’ve been Finched again! What is it with her? She’s like some vampire, just sucking the love out of our lives!” She stared at the splinter and sighed, remembering that the tweezers were with the lost manicure kit.

“Here, Sweetie.” Tara took her hand, “I can get it.” She picked at the splinter, caught an end between her thumb and index fingernails and pulled it free. Willow grinned and Tara was rewarded with an enthusiastic hug then a kiss on the cheek and then they were leaning forehead to forehead.

“Thanks, baby.”

Tara flushed with pleasure at the endearment and Willow pulled back to offer an irresistible display of puppy dog eyes. “Do-overs?”

Tara nodded shyly, “If you w-want to.”

Willow grinned. “I want, I want!” She slid her fingers along the curve of Tara’s ear, down her neck and then danced her finger tips on Tara’s breasts. “Just like a trampoline.” She caught Tara’s look. “A very sexy trampoline!” Then her eyes darkened and she slid a hand inside the front of Tara’s dress, inching further and teasing Tara’s aureole and nipple so that they were outlined by the fabric.

Tara sighed, feeling herself relax again into the moment and enjoying Willow’s breast play as Willow pushed her palm down her cleavage and turned her hand to cup each breast in turn. Then Tara allowed her own hand to walk its way to Willow’s entirely too tempting panties.

There was a knock at the door.

Willow froze, her hand in Tara’s bra while Tara stared back with her index finger edging into the leg hole of Willow’s panties.

“It’s us.”

They recognized Veronica’s voice, “Mouse is sick.”

Willow gave a tug but her hand remained trapped under Tara’s breast. She panicked, whispered “Booby-trap!” and gave a desperate upward jerk, popping both of Tara’s breasts free of the confines of bra and dress and liberating her own hand as well.

Tara gave a sizzling inhalation as she pulled her hand from between Willow’s thighs. Then Willow began a race to pull on her PJ’s while Tara frantically began smoothing her skirt down and adjusting her breasts back into a state of decorum. An instant later, Willow unlocked the door and Veronica stumped in holding Mouse by the hand.

Mouse’s face was twisted in pain and she had both hands on her tummy.

Willow knelt, eye to eye with their littlest camper. “What’s wrong, Mouse?”

Mouse’s big brown eyes were creased with misery, “I’m drunk.”

Tara’s jaw actually dropped, “You’re what?”

Mouse nodded, “Drunk. My mommy ‘splained it to me. It’s when you drink too much and get sick and I had lots and lots of that red punch and now I’m sick.” She cuddled closer to Willow, unconsciously imitating her favorite counselor, “I feel blecchy.”

Willow turned to Veronica, “Did you have the red punch, too?”

Veronica nodded, “Yeah, but not as much as Mouse had. She said red is her favorite color.”

Mouse nodded sadly, “Now I have to pick a different color. I don’t like red any more.”

The two counselors exchanged glances and Tara spoke, “Veronica, take Mouse into your room. Willow and I just need a minute to change.”

Veronica took Mouse by the hand and they walked into their room and Tara closed the door behind them. “Probably just a tummy ache but we should take Mouse to the nurse, just in case.”

Willow smiled, “I’ll do it, it’s easier for me to change.” She turned around, dressed quickly and returned to Tara, “Turn around. I’ll try again.”

Tara turned her back to Willow and felt a kiss on her shoulder, then Willow’s fingers fumbling with her zipper. “What was that for?”

Willow heard the smile in her lover’s voice and dropped another kiss on Tara’s neck. “Oh nothing, just passing the time while I fight this stupid—“

Tara heard the rasping whisper of the zipper sliding down her back and grinned in relief. “Thanks, I’d hate to ruin Jennilee’s little sister’s dress.”

Tara could hear the pout in Willow’s voice as she berated the zipper, “NOW you unzip for me! Where the frilly heck were you an hour ago!”

Tara giggled, “Was that swearing?”

Willow sounded grumpy, “Yes it was. ‘Frilly heck’ is serious swearing!”

Then Tara turned, pulled Willow into her arms and smiled. “I want to be in a world where ‘frilly heck’ is serious swearing.” Then she dropped a kiss on Willow’s cheek and turned back to change.

Last edited by Ariel on Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 817 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next