The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Lost in Love, Forever Gone.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
hmm, a mroe complex story than I'd thoguht, glad I went back over it ind etail.

Younger siblings and working single mothers? Nice change of pace

Tara's mother seems to ahev an issue with relationships in general when it comes to ehr daughter; have to wodner what this is concealing. Perhaps not an issue with gayness, or at least soemthign else besides that.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 pm 
2. Floating Rose

AB: Thanks Baby!

tacoda13: Sorry for the delay in updating! i've been super busy, here's a new one. Hope you like it!

Zampsa1975: I apologize for the random hiatus, hope you enjoy this new one!

SJ: Thanks for reading :) I'm glad you're enjoying it!

DaddyCatALSO: Thanks for re-reading! It is getting more in depth, hope you enjoy the underlying bit to the mother and the families.

"when I kissed a girl and liked it"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Rating: R - for sexuality

Same disclaimer just updated rating! Enjoy!

The Next Day After Biology…

Willow and Tara walked slowly towards the park, both were equally happy to be outside on the warm summer day enjoying the bright sunshine rather than being cooped up in the lecture halls any longer. The girls walked impeccably close together, flirtatiously brushing their hands against one another’s every so often in stride. The thing Willow loved so much about being with Tara was the fact that neither had to say anything for the air to be completely and utterly comfortable between them; no stories, no ranting, nothing.

The girls finally reached Willow’s absolute favourite part of the park, the playground! Sure she was 19 years old but she could still be young at heart couldn’t she? Unfourtunately this particular park lacked in real swings and included only infant swings; Willow didn’t mind, she could make them work. She had this part inside of her that wanted to impress Tara so badly for some reason, she did not know how or why but it was definitely there.

Willow tried to jump backwards onto the unusually high baby swing, ungracefully missing the first 2 times. Tara giggled at her in her adorable child-like laugh trying to sound as though she was laughing WITH her friend and not AT her.

“Shut Up Tara! Turn around! Don’t watch for a second, I can do it!” Willow breathed heavily between each phrase, characteristically determined to get herself onto the swing to impress Tara.

Tara obediently turned away still attempting to stifle her giggles; she wasn’t sure she could keep the uproar of laughter in much longer. As she leaned against the metal beam, which held up the swing set, she could hear the jingle of the chains on the swing mixed with the gasping sound of Willow’s breath each time she attempted to jump. Tara could tell when the attempt was unsuccessful as a barely audible grunt came from Willow’s lips. Finally she could no longer bottle up the laughter and it poured out, Tara turned around and saw Willow standing beside the swing frowning with cheeks the colour of her red hair.

“Haha, aw Wil! Come here, let’s go to the benches.”
Tara felt bad that she was still laughing; she walked over and gently grabbed Willow’s hand, leading her towards the picnic benches.

Willow’s heart was pumping fast enough to be considered tachycardia, she was sure of it. The way Tara’s soft hand fit perfectly into hers, and it was so cold, just the way Willow liked it. Although she knew it was scientifically impossible Willow was sure that the feeling of Tara’s hand on hers was causing her heart to explode and her brain to melt. They sat down on the picnic benches and Tara continued to grasp Willow’s hand, seemingly as if the feeling was comforting; or was it that she wanted something a little more than what they currently had and it was her way of flirtatiously admitting it.

After random conversation for a long while, the girls realized it was getting late. Neither one wanted to part from the other so she walk back through campus toward Willow’s car was awkward and silent. When nearing the vehicle, Willow blurted out “Tara, I know this might sound totally weird, and you can definitely say no, but I don’t want to leave you and go home tonight. Would it be alright with you if I stayed at your place?” her face was again the colour of her hair.

“St…Stay? At m…my house tonight? Sure um yeah of course. Let me call my Mom just to make sure it’s alright; I’m going to tell her your name is Rose, because remember her and I had the whole who-is-willow chat yesterday?” Now it was Tara’s turn for the tachycardia.

Tara’s Mom was half-asleep when she answered the phone and agreed to let her have a sleepover with her seemingly innocent new friend. Willow drove the few minutes to her house to gather some PJ’s and clothes for the following day, making sure not to forget her toothbrush. The two girls then made their way to Tara’s; the drive didn’t take much longer than 15 minutes.

When they arrived Tara’s mother and sister we’re already sound asleep so the girls tiptoed into Tara’s bedroom. They changed into their Pj’s and decided since it was late they would lay in bed and talk. Willow, clad in a black wife beater and short boxers, lay on her back with her left arm straightened out to form a pseudo-pillow for Tara; who laid smoothly on her right side, leaving her left hand free to stroke Willow’s stomach. She gently pressed her head into Willow’s neck, blatantly screaming that she was ready to move to the next level. As the girls talked quietly to one another Tara’s nether regions were tingling more intensely than ever before. Finally she tilted her head upwards and whispered into Willow’s ear “I want to kiss you so bad right now” her voice sexier than Willow had ever heard.

Willow pushed Tara flat against the bed and fiercely straddled her, their eyes met momentarily before the beautiful redhead locked her lips onto Tara’s with more passion than either girl had ever experienced. Both wanted the other so intensely that they couldn’t stop running their fingers along each other’s bodies; simultaneously weaving their tongues with one another’s in a sexy smooth way. Both wanted more, and at that very moment Willow, breathing heavy with passion in her eyes slowly slid her fingers inside Tara’s boxers…

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Big yay for good :wtkiss I hope they don't wake Tara's mom and that Tara's mom doesn't find Willow in the morning with her hand in the Tara's boxers...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:36 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Oh my gosh!!!!! Such a big cliffhanger. Really great update and can't wait for more updates.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:21 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great cliffhanger.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 am 
3. Flaming O

Love it!
Just caught up on this fic! Great cliff hanger, feel bad on Will tho, she certainly doesnt look like a Rose lol.

x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:06 pm 
2. Floating Rose

willow_tara_always: Thanks for catching up glad you like it!

SJ: Thanks - Sorry to keep you waiting

tacoda13: ThankYouuuu! Here's your update, FINALLY!

Zampsa1975: Haha, I like your outcome! Here's the update, sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Rating Change: NC-17
Notes: I would like to thank my girlfriend AB for helping me with this story. I could never write smut half as good as her!!! She wrote the majority of this update, everything smutty, Thanks babe!

Reaching into Tara’s shorts Willow could hear the need in Tara’s sighs, feel it in Tara’s embrace and see it in Tara’s eyes. The whole thing was driving Willow wild she needed Tara as much as Tara needed her. Frantically Willow reached farther into Tara’s shorts under the elastic of her underwear and into a sea of wetness that she and only she caused.

“Oh shit Tara, you’re so wet,” Willow whispered so quietly that Tara herself could barely hear it.

“All for you baby, it’s all for you.”
Tara whispered just as quietly

Slowly Willow pulled Tara’s shorts and underwear off and shucked them to the end of the bed. She leaned down and kissed Tara with all the passion she could muster and let out a clearly audible moan. “Will, we gotta be REALLY quiet if my mom finds out she’ll kill me.” Willow nodded and gently pushed two fingers deep into Tara’s waiting molten core.

Tara let out a soundless gasp as she felt the probing fingers push deeper and deeper as if searching desperately for some untold treasure. After a few minutes of searching Willow found that soft sponge-like spot in Tara’s centre and pressed as she plunged in and out. Tara’s back arched off the bed and her eyes widened in surprise as an orgasm rocketed through her catching her completely unaware.

Willow sat completely still as she watched Tara ride waves of ecstasy. Willow couldn’t contain herself as soon as Tara stopped convulsing with pleasure Willow caught her lips in a deep heated kiss that lasted seconds, minutes maybe hours neither knew just how long; all they knew was they never wanted it to end. While they were kissing Tara managed to maneuver Willow onto her back and strip her of her undergarments as well. Deciding they didn’t have the luxury of time Tara thrust two fingers deep into Willow, earning a gasp and slight whimper from the redhead.

“Shit Tara... I’m gunna...”
Willow whispered as her body stiffened, preparing to spasm with pure pleasure. As Willow came down from her orgasmic high they both put their underwear on and went to sleep.

Tara awoke early the next morning to the sound of her bedroom door opening, terrified of what her mother or sister might see she remained still and kept her eyes closed pretending to still be asleep. As the door creaked closed she quietly opened her eyes and was relieved to see that both girls were under the covers and on separate sides of the bed; hopefully her mom wouldn’t know that beneath the blankets both girls were wearing nothing but underwear and snoozing happily through an incredible night of ecstasy.

Willow could feel Tara gently shifting adjacent to her, she rolled over and looked in her best friends eyes. “You have the most beautiful blue eyes” Willow smirked flirtatiously as Tara batted her eyelashes. The redhead was still trying to believe the previous nights events jumbling around in her brain; it seemed more like she had just woken up from an incredibly passionate dream full of intimacy. She moved closer to Tara, cuddling their warm bodies together, she smiled realizing the lack of clothing and knew that it was indeed amorous reality and not just a fantastic dream.

“M…my mom came in this morning!”
Tara said nervously.

“Oh god, please tell me she didn’t see anything, I mean I don’t want you to get in trouble!” Willow spoke quickly, anxiously awaiting Tara’s answer and hoping for the best.

“Don’t worry, you were over there and I was over here; luckily we both had the covers pulled up so I highly doubt she saw anything she shouldn’t” Tara smiled again “by the way, you have amazing green eyes, they’re sparkling”.

Willow could feel her cheeks slowly matching the colour of her hair; she grinned. No one had ever been so sweet to her, she was so full of emotion she didn’t know what to do with. She felt like the emotion was displacing the ability to think and speak. Wil wanted so badly to reach over and spoon her body around Tara’s, to hold her and gently kiss the back of her neck, to feel the warmth their bodies created when pressed together. What she didn’t know was if she was ready for a new relationship, a new commitment.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Good that the girls had fun during the night and Tara's mom doesn't yet know the truth about their relationship...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:25 am 
4. Extra Flamey

AWWWWWWWWWWW, that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! W and T finally getting there. AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:02 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update cant wait for the next instalment!

x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

please update soon!!! i cant wait for more.