The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lost in Love, Forever Gone.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 pm 
3. Flaming O

Title: Lost in Love, Forever Gone.
Author: Jenn a.k.a. JD
Rating: PG for now, but I’ll let you know if/when that changes.
Disclaimer: No spoilers for any season. I don’t own the characters that are owned by M.E. and Joss Whedon.
Summary: The rollercoaster ride of feelings between two completely different freshmen their journey toward their future and the obstacles in between.
Author’s Note: Hello all, my girlfriend started writing a fic and really wanted to post this asap. Since I'm her beta and she has to wait for the board to activate her account I'm posting it on her behalf. Once she is able, she will continue posting in the same thread just under her account.

September 2007

“Hey where are you from?”

“Clarkson.”

“Ah cool, are you good at Chem.?”

“Yeah I guess…”

Willow was totally in heaven. But she definitely had no idea what Clarkson was. “Soo, I’m Willow,” Extending her hand to the other girl. As she did she blushed, oh god I hope she can’t tell that my face is as red as my hair.

“It’s nice to meet you Willow, I’m Tara,” Tara said shaking the proffered hand, is she really blushing at me? Why?

I can’t believe this girl; she has this thing about her. I mean I’m usually totally into girly girls with like, make-up and stuff. She’s so…s…so sexy. She’s got on this big leather jacket and her smooth blonde hair is in this cute little ponytail and she’s adorable in that lab coat. I bet you she’s not even gay, but she’s so adorable. LOOK AT HER EYES! Oh my god, they’re so blue and she’s beautiful. She’s got amazing curves, and her stomach is so flat, I wonder if she works out? Why am I melting? I don’t know why I’m melting. God I hope she doesn’t know I’m melting. Do you think she knows I’m melting? Willow thought to herself.

Tara couldn’t help but smile, she’s so nice; I didn’t know everyone in University would be so nice. Why did I tell her I was from Clarkson, she probably has no idea what that is, where it is. I don’t understand though, who blushes when they introduce themselves? Especially in Chem. lab! Maybe she was just nervous or shy or something random like that? Why do I feel like I’m going to spend the entire year helping her in lab? I guess that’ll be ok, she doesn’t seem so bad. I should probably just start my lab; I can’t get behind. Should I offer to help her? Or would that be rude…maybe I should wait for her to ask me. Yeah I think I’ll wait.

“Hey um, Tara, what page of the lab are you on? I’m totally lost”

Ha I knew she would be. “I’m ahead but no worries, I will help you catch up, let me show you how to do it”

Oh my god, she definitely just skimmed my hand when she reached for my beaker. I wonder if that was on purpose? No, probably not, she’s too cute to be gay. I mean she’s probably got some really handsome varsity boyfriend waiting outside for her to finish class so he can drive her home in his BMW. Whatever, maybe I’ll try and hang out with her a couple times and get to know her. I should probably stop staring and pay attention to what she’s showing me or she’ll think I’m a total dunce. Focus Willow, ON THE LAB! Willow fought to keep her hormones in check knowing she was stuck in lab for two hours.

I love the fact that I can tell whether someone is smart or not just by saying all of 5 words to them. This is awesome. Oh well, I’ll help her, I kind of feel bad. She’s probably too busy thinking about her boyfriend and what they’re going to do tonight. I don’t really want to think about that. God being single is annoying, because instead of thinking about my own fantastic rendezvous’ I’m thinking about my new friend’s. Is she my friend? I wonder if she even wants to be, or if she’s just standing here talking to me because our dumb TA numbered us. Who numbers their students anymore? We’re in university, aren’t we supposed to be mature and everything. Ugh, whatever, I will just help her catch up to me. Tara thought.

“Hey Willow, here’s my e-mail, add me on msn. Maybe we can hang out in the library or go for coffee or something outside of the lab; if you want.” Library Tara? Could you sound like more of a nerd?

“Thanks, yeah definitely, we probably have a lot of the same breaks so coffee sounds great, I’ll add you tonight, we can get to know each other a little better!” Did I really just say that? She MUST know I’m melting now, I don’t think I could be more obvious. Willow thought she may be acting just a little over zealous

“Cool, sounds awesome, I’ll talk to you later ok? I had fun today!” With that Tara smiled, waved bye and left.

“See ya,” Willow waved flashing what could be considered an almost awkward grin. I grinned, I’m a loser. And she had fun? Like what kind of fun? Fun hanging out with me? Or fun doing the lab? What kind of fun?!

This is really how it ended:
Tara - your shirt... it's beautiful on you, but it looks way better off you...
And everybody lived happily ever after the end

Will I forget the failure of a final season if I hit my head enough times on this brick wall?

Post subject: Re: Lost in Love, Forever Gone.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Loving it so far. NO OZ even in the picture and Willow is gay right from the beginning!!!! KOOL BEANS gratz goes to Jenn for a good start!!!! update soonish can't wait for an update.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:14 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I had fun too :pinky
more please :party :pray
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:44 pm 
2. Floating Rose

tacoda13: thanks! willow doesn't need an OZ when she's got Tara around ;-)

arsyadriani: thanks! update coming right now!

"when I kissed a girl and liked it"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:50 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Willow watched Tara walk towards the cafeteria at the front of south, wishing she had parked out front and not in the parking garage. She couldn’t wait to get home so she could add this girl to msn and Facebook and get to know her. There was definitely something about the way her beautiful blonde hair – even in the ponytail – flowed down her shoulders. The blue in her eyes was the shimmering colour of the crystal blue ocean water in Bermuda. Willow loved the way Tara’s jeans gently hugged her bottom half.

Later on that evening…

“Hey Wil! I didn’t think you’d actually add me, but this is cool.” Tara said, kind of surprised to see the pop-up window when she started her messenger, alerting her of a new contact.

“Hey you, I didn’t come straight home and sign on to msn after lab just to add you, that would be crazy!” Willow flirted gently; nervous to see the kind of response Tara would give.

“Ok, before we start the whole “get to know you” deal that we agreed on in lab, I have an awkward question that’s been on my mind all day.” Why did I just say that, do I really want to know the answer?! Tara worried.

“Sure hun, go for it, ask me anything.” Ha, she sounds kind of nervous, I don’t feel so alone now! Willow chuckled to herself in her bedroom.

“Do you…um…do you have a boyfriend?” good job, you did it! Tara praised herself.

“Hehe, that’s it? That’s the question?! No boyfriend, no. You?” She’s totally trying to find out if I’m single! Willow thought excitedly.

“NO!? I mean cool, I guess. No I don’t have a boyfriend either, single as can be” Ok that definitely wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be, Thank God! Tara was relieved, not only at the fact that Willow was laughing with her, and being so sweet and cute, but that she was SINGLE! Tara could just imagine Willow’s long red hair flowing down her back, her bangs gently sweeping across her forehead, almost hiding her bright green eyes behind them. She was so casual and comfortable, and seemed so confident. Willow wore sweats to lab, and didn’t seem to care what anyone thought. She was perfect. “So Wil, I told you I was from Clarkson, where are you from?”

“I actually live in Toronto, well Etobicoke, I live with my mom and my younger brother. It’s kind of annoying though because my mom hated my ex-girlfriend and it made it awkward, and I mean I’m old enough to have my own relationships right?” Great Willow thought, verbal diarrhea, she probably thinks I’m crazy and my family is crazy, and I just admitted that I’m gay. But maybe she’ll think girlfriend as in friend or something and not freak out Willow thought.

“I’ve been to Etobicoke! I bet you have no idea where Clarkson is; it’s kind of near school, just down the street really. I live with my parents and my younger sister. She is an absolute brat, only 13. Your ex-girlfriend eh? How long were you two together?”

“We were together for a few months, it was hell, she was terrible to me, but she had a lot of money? Is that bad, I’m not a bad person. I’m glad to be away from her though, but sometimes I feel like she’ll suck me back in. GOD, sorry I’m totally rambling about stuff you definitely don’t care about.”

“No, no! It’s perfectly ok, I had no idea you were gay! I definitely thought you had this perfect boyfriend that you lived with and hooked up with all the time and everything. I don’t know why I thought that in the middle of lab, but anyways, lol. I’m gay too, but my family doesn’t know.” This is incredible! Thought Tara, I finally fell for a girl at first sight who wasn’t straight! Tara was definitely glad that Willow couldn’t see her right now, she was sitting on her bed in a pair of old grey sweat pants and a spaghetti-strapped black tank top. The embarrassing part was that she had the biggest, dorkiest smile on her face.

“Wow, how did we manage to meet out of the 400 other random people in Chem. 101? Do you have a girlfriend?” Willow was absolutely in heaven; she couldn’t believe the situation she was in. Just then she heard her mom yell from downstairs. Damnit she thought, her mom was calling her for dinner. I should probably go downstairs before she has a hissy fit. With that, Willow quickly signed off.

“Willow has signed off”

No! I don’t have a girlfriend! Where did you go?! Why didn’t you wait for my answer?! Tara didn’t know what happened. Maybe her Internet just shut down she thought. Just then she realized how late it was and decided to go to bed. Hopefully she’d see Willow in chemistry and biology tomorrow morning; maybe they’d even sit together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Way to be quick with the next chapter hun, keep it up!!

Will I forget the failure of a final season if I hit my head enough times on this brick wall?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

This is looking like a good start, lol loving the chemistry of the girls. Hope to see more soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good story so far... I hope Tara is able to tell Willow she is single and would be interested to date her...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

more..more... :pinky :pinky
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:47 am 
4. Extra Flamey

More update yummy goodness, plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like this story so far!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:13 am 
2. Floating Rose

Sorry about the lack of update guys! i've been busy looking for a new job and stuff.

I promise i've been working on them and i'll get an update or two in today!

:pride

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:28 am 
2. Floating Rose

AB: Thanks Babe! I'm working on it!

arsyadriani: Here's More!!!

Zampsa1975: Thank You. Keep reading to find out ;-)

tacoda13: I'm so glad you like it! Updatey Yummyness coming right now! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am 
2. Floating Rose

Next Morning…

Tara had taken the bus to school that morning so she had arrived in Chemistry about 15 minutes early. She had taken a seat in her usual spot, half way up the lecture hall on the right side; this way she could half pay attention to her professor, and sit near the wall so she could plug in her laptop. Willow was often late so Tara wasn’t surprised that she hadn’t arrived yet. Tara saved a seat for her in hopes that she’d show up soon and sit with her, that way they could possibly continue their conversation from the previous night.

9:05am came and Tara had her computer set up with her notebook ready; her professor was just about to begin the lesson. All of a sudden Tara faintly heard the big lecture hall door creak open, she couldn’t see the person coming in but for some reason her heart started to beat a little faster; Willow veered around the corner to hurry up the stairs and Tara’s heartbeat started to beat through the roof. Breathing heavily Willow sat beside her new friend and started to unpack her things.

“Hey you! Sorry about last night, my mom called for dinner and she totally freaks out when she has to yell for me more than once so I just jetted downstairs. Then I realized I didn’t do the lab for today or finish my calculus questions so I did those. When I was finished I had just remembered that Criminal Minds was on, so I watched that before bed! How are you?!” Willow was breathing like she had just run a 10k marathon, and Tara couldn’t tell whether she was speaking super quickly out of habit or whether she was nervous considering the ending to their fairly revealing conversation the night before.

“Settle down there pony! Breathe for a second, you’re freaking out! And I’m good thank you, not excited for Professor Krish’s class; but I’m good. No worries about last night, I ended up finishing some homework, then I watched an episode of the L Word online and I went to bed.” Tara’s heart hadn’t calmed down yet, and she couldn’t understand why. She had just met Willow, and they’d only had a real conversation once, so why was her heart beating out of control?

“Good, I didn’t think you’d be worried. I don’t understand why I get up at ridiculous hours of the morning, try and look half decent, drive the insanely long highway, drive around forever to find a parking spot, JUST to come listen to Krish babble on about atoms and blah blah blah. Whew!” Willow, along with being constantly late, also had a history of verbal diarrhea; this happened mostly when she was nervous, or had NO idea what to say to someone. Talking to Tara was turning out to be one of those situations.

Willow and Tara chatted casually throughout their two hours of boring lectures. After they decided to have some coffee at the Starbucks on campus. Willow felt rather awkward considering she was suppressing the urge to blurt out the fact that she is single. She decided to contain herself long enough to finish the coffee “date”; Willow figured they could continue the conversation behind the screens of their computers, safely hidden from face-to-face interaction where their emotions could remain a secret they could enjoy on their own. Neither of the girls were ready to blatantly admit their safe secrets, at least not yet; both of them decided individually to investigate each other and find out a little more before throwing themselves on the front line for their hearts to potentially get broken.

They had a fantastic time laughing, chatting about high school, sometime a few hours later Willow decided to head home and do some work, secretly she was intending to go home and go on msn, hoping Tara would stay in the library and sign onto her msn as well. Little did Willow know, Tara was thinking the exact same thing, just as equally nervous about the situation, but playing it much cooler than Willow.

A few hours later…

“Willow has signed on”
“Tara has signed on”

“Hey Wil, I was kinda hoping you could answer the question I jetted off with last night. I mean if you have a girlfriend that’s totally cool, I just figured I’d throw it out there anyway…” Tara asked another question she didn’t really want the answer to, or did she?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:10 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I really hope Willow answers the question very soon...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:05 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Yay!!!!! Go me, I got the update soon!!!!! I love it!!!!! Willow needs to answer Tara soon. More, more, more!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:53 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Zampsa1975: I didn't catch it until my new update, but the last line of the last update was meant to be Willow asking Tara...haha sorry. If you read back a bit you can see. Here's the new one!

tacoda13: I made a slight error. But here's your update to clear it up!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:58 pm 
2. Floating Rose

“To answer your question, I am single. I guess I’m just waiting for the right girl to come along and sweep me off my feet, haha!” Tara had more butterflies in her stomach than it would fit as she answered the question Willow had been wondering for days.

“Wow, cool, yeah I agree, I had my ex-girlfriend but she turned out to be sort of a crazy person and totally not my type. I have a lot of gay male friends but I can never find gay girls!” Willow had her head in the clouds, she replied before she thought about how to respond, and after re-reading it realized what a tool she sounded like.

“Not your type eh? What is your type?” Tara answered, trying to sound genuinely interested and hoping she wasn’t obviously flirting.

“You know, I haven’t really thought about it, I guess based on my history I’ve dated a bunch of blondes but none were really that intelligent. Ambition and intelligence are huge for me as cliché as it may sound I’m definitely more interested in personality, physical appearance is just a plus. What about YOU? What’s your type?” Finally Willow said something partially intelligent, which was good when trying not to sound like a total hypocrite.

“I kind of feel like a tool saying this but: I haven’t really been in a serious relationship before. I mean I’ve totally had flings and meaningless sex, but I don’t know. I guess I will know when I find her, whether she’s the type I want or not?” Tara was speechless. Did she even know what her type was? No one had ever been blunt enough to ask her that, now it would constantly be on her mind. Deep inside, the butterflies told her that Willow was her type.

The Next Day...

Willow bounced happily into her chemistry tutorial and over to the empty seat beside Tara. Another two hours of pure bliss she thought to herself; Willow had actually come to enjoy the subject she despised, well maybe not the subject but definitely the time spend “studying” it. What the professor didn’t know was that Willow spent all her chem. Classes studying something else…

“ Hey Tare! What’s going on? Did you study at all for the quiz today?” trying to be nonchalant was clearly not Willow’s forte.

“I did a skim of the notes from yesterdays lecture but I think most of it is just a review of grade 12 so I’m sure we’ll be fine with what we already know. Hey I meant to ask if you wanted to go for coffee after this?” Tara was trying so hard not to stare into Willow’s bright green eyes, the colour of freshly watered green grass in the sunshine.

“Yeah, you should’ve texted me or something, I didn’t have class before this either, remember that for next week!” Willow blurted out her thoughts again without realizing that she pretty much just asked Tara out for coffee next week.

“Well I would’ve texted but I don’t have your number, here’s mine” Tara replied while jotting her cell phone number down in Willow’s notebook, “text me yours, or call me and I’ll save it into my phone later” she smiled a nervous, excited smile.

“Sounds good, I have something for you. I hope it will make this dreaded class a little bit more interesting” at that moment Willow slipped Tara a small folded piece of lined paper with a mischievous, sexy smile on her face.

Tara reached over to grab the note of sorts from Willow, and her hand gently brushed over Willows hand sending sparks shooting straight downward in her body. She couldn’t possibly concentrate on chem. With the visions she had going on in her head. She pulled back slowly looking into Willow’s eyes then started to open the letter.

“oh my god Wil!” Tara could not believe was she saw on the unfolded piece of paper.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBBS!!!! What's on the piece of paper??????????

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:41 pm 
3. Flaming O

DAMMIT! EVEN I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE NOTE SAYS!!! You'd think I would already... Am I that much of a tool that I don't remember?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 pm 
2. Floating Rose

tacoda13: Here's your update!

AB: bahaha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:53 pm 
2. Floating Rose

The smile took up Tara’s entire face and her blue eyes sparkled the blue of the Atlantic Ocean. Her stomach fluttered like a colony of butterflies, she tingled in places she shouldn’t be tingling in chemistry tutorial. “Wow Willow, I…I…I don’t even know what to say. I want to do something that I can’t do here, right now.” Tara stuttered; she was speechless.

“You’re welcome Tara, keep it close so you can look at it later on. I just wanted to give you something special, you deserve it.” Willow blushed the colour of her hair, she was ecstatic at Tara’s response, definitely not as amazing as she had expected.

The unfolded piece of paper contained a beautifully drawn collage of the words “Tara and Willow”. Beneath it was a letter:

Tara,

I have met many women, and had a few long-term relationships; none of them even compare to how beautiful you are. From the moment we first spoke in lab my heart hasn’t stopped beating at a rate comparable to tachycardia. I lay in bed at night trying to sleep but thoughts of you keep flowing through my mind. When I see you I smile a bigger smile than I ever have, I breathe faster. I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to keep it from you and just wait to see how you felt. I can’t hold my feelings in anymore. I’m throwing them out there, wearing them on my sleeve.

Hopefully I haven’t completely embarrassed myself, and I hope you feel the same.

Yours truly,
Willow

The girls just sat staring into each other’s eyes, day-dreaming with the slight drone of their T.A. in the background. Tara wanted to reach out and grab Willow’s hand, she wanted to lean forward and gently kiss her lips, she wanted to blurt out her feelings and tell Willow that she felt exactly the same. Instead she smiled her adorable half smile and gazed into Willow’s eyes.

After a painfully long tutorial Tara and Willow walked towards the library, both were undeniably excited and nervous all at once. They walked the path across campus teasingly brushing their hands together every few steps. Neither Willow nor Tara knew exactly what to do or how to act. Finally they reach Starbucks and sit together at a small round table in the corner.

“Wil, I don’t even know what to say. I want to kiss you, I want to hold you; I don’t know how to feel, what to feel, what to do. The butterflies I get every time I see you make me melt from the inside out.” Tara blurted out her confession; she was now the one with her heart on her sleeve. Nervously she crossed one leg over the other and stroked her foot up and down Willows calf under the table.

“Don’t say anything Tare just think about it, think about what you want, who you want. I’ll be here if/when you’re ready; I just needed you to know how I felt. I have a history with my ex you know that. But if you’re ready to handle me, I’m yours” Willow couldn’t believe she was saying all of this, it was as if someone had taken over her voice box and was admitting all of the emotions and feelings she’d experienced in the last few weeks.

Coffee continued for a good three quarters of an hour. Willow was headed home to study and Tara was off to her political science class. They parted with a gentle, warm hug, and walked in opposite directions with the biggest smiles on their faces and their eyes ablaze with passion.

There was one minor complication; Willow was out with her family, with her friends. Tara on the other hand had been with women but had never admitted it to her family. She wanted to be with Willow but she couldn’t lie to her mother. How am I going to satisfy my feelings while being honest with my mother? she thought.

Later that evening…

Tara had cut the piece of paper to separate the note from the drawing; she wanted to hide the letter so no one would find it, but also so that she could read it. She hid the letter safely under her mattress at the head of her bed where she could access it before bed, which she did before blissfully drifting off to sleep.

Next Morning…

On the next morning Tara awoke and rolled out of bed, she stood up and stretched her arms in the air. When she opened her eyes she saw the collage drawing of the names opened and flattened on her bookshelf. She started to panic inside, that was definitely not where she had left it. She continued to get ready for school, hoping her mother had not seen it, hoping that her mother was not the one who flattened it out, hoped her mother didn’t know.

As she passed through her kitchen toward her side door, Tara glanced to the counter and saw a note: "Tara, I think we should talk tonight, please come home right after school. Mom” Her heart sped up again but not in the way it did for Willow. How would she deny it to her mother? What did her mother know? What would she say?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:36 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UH-OH, mother-daughter talk coming up!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:51 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Tara's talk with her mom goes ok and that there is very soon serious :wtkiss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great updates.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm 
2. Floating Rose

tacoda13: ahhh! here's your update!

Zampsa1975: Thanks! keep reading, I think you'll be excited.

SJ: Thank You!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:55 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Tara came home from school, Willow had dropped her off, but on the street behind her house, so she could walk through the catwalk and act like she had taken the bus. Her mom wanted to talk and she didn’t need to give her mother any more reasons to suspect anything. She walked up to the door and opened it slowly; her mom was home, she could tell by the car in the driveway.

“Hey Mom, how was work?” Tara was trying to be smooth, act like her mom hadn’t found anything. Subconsciously she was hoping this little “chat” would be about chores.

“Tara, I think you should put down your things and come sit with me.” There was a certain sternness in her voice.

Tara hesitantly made her way to the dining room and sat in the chair across from her mother; she was using all of her energy to try and look innocent, trying not to look nervous.

“Tara, I found this…” her mom pulled out the collage and flattened it out on the table in between them. “Who is this Willow? Did you draw this?”

“W…W…Willow? He is a, he’s this guy in my chem. Lab.” Damnit, she thought, I’m stuttering I’m SO obvious.

“A guy? Named Willow?” Tara’s mother was clearly unconvinced.

“Ye…Yeah, his name isn’t actually Willow, his name is James, James Wilson. We all call him Willow it’s his nickname. He drew it for me; we were really bored in our chem. Lecture the other day and we were sitting together so he doodled. Yep, just doodling.” For the first time in the short conversation, despite her stutter, Tara finally sounded convincing.

“So, you and James, you’re not a couple? This was just a drawing? That’s fine then, I was just nervous that you weren’t telling me something.”

“No, No mom, definitely not a couple, just a friend, just a drawing.” She had pulled the lie out of nowhere and her mother was convinced, but she didn’t feel any better. Tara was not good with lying she always told her mother the truth and now she felt guilty. “I’m going to finish some homework from my lab today Mom, thanks for the talk, don’t worry about me, call me for dinner?”

Tara headed into her room and plugged in her laptop, she was guilty and not happy about it but she’d have to hide it or her mom would know.

Tara has signed on
Willow has signed on

“Hi you, how’d the talk with mom go? Does she know?” Willow’s heart was beating but she couldn’t tell whether it was the “yay Tara’s online” type or the “oh no did I get her caught” type. She anxiously awaited Tara’s answer.

“Hey Wil. It went ok. I told her Willow was James and she bought it. But I feel really guilty though; I never lie to my mom. I can’t tell her yet though, I want to make sure that I’m with someone in a serious relationship. Does that make sense?” Tara was trying not to hurt Willow because she totally liked her, a lot, but she wasn’t ready to come out to her Mom.

“I know you feel bad honey but I think you did the right thing. Even though you feel guilty now it’s better than telling her when you aren’t ready and regretting it. I’m sorry about the collage, I’ll try and be smoother.” Willow felt kind of guilty, but also relieved that Tara didn’t tell her Mom. She couldn’t understand the way her body felt; she felt bad for Tara but all she could think about were her smooth luscious lips and how badly she wanted to kiss them.

“Thanks for the support Wil. Can we go for a walk tomorrow? I really want to talk, I have a bunch of questions for you; good ones though don’t worry.” Tara felt a little better, she did make the right decision, at least for now.

“Of course honey. We can go after biology since we both have a break then. We can talk about anything. I’m going to go finish my notes and my lab. I will see you in chem. tomorrow morning. Goodnight, sweet dreams” Willow couldn’t wait to go to sleep, that would make time go faster until she could walk with Tara.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

hahaha gotta love the "we have to talk" speeches from moms, you always know it's not good when they make you sit.
Cute update honey :peace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:34 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Great update!!!!! Would like more updates soon!!!!! Can't wait for more!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:08 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Tara is very soon able to tell her mother the truth about Willow...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:08 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.