The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My First Fic- A Classically Cliche Lesbian Romance!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:17 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Title: A Classically Cliché Lesbian Romance
Author: LoveGuruAphrodite
Rating: PG at first, but it’ll make its way NC-17
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters from Buffy The Vampire Slayers, that would be our dear Joss. If you are here I doubt you have a problem with girl on girl loving but just in case, be warned, it is contagious.
Setting: Sometime before ‘New Moon Rising’. Whenever it is that Willow and Tara are being all cutesy and shy with each other, and all us observing lezzies are casting knowing looks towards the tube.
Summery: Well, really it’s just a completely classic cliché first time lesbian romance. I do hope you aren’t tired of these…
Distribution: I would, most likely be quite flattered but let me know first.
Feedback: YES! OH YES PLEASE!!! This is my first time after all……..
Notes: Hi everyone, this is my first fic and I hope you all enjoy it. I decided to be unoriginal and write a first time story for my introduction to the world of the Kitty Board. But honestly, I do love a classic. This is not beta read just so y’all know, it is from Willow’s point of view and her thoughts are in italics. And do tell me if there is horrible spelling and/or grammar and things like that because it is 5:30 in the morning where I am...

A Classically Cliché Lesbian Romance
By LoveGuruAphrodite

Impatiently, I tapped my pen on my desk. I just cannot wait till this damn class is over! A little surprised at my thoughts, for usually I love all my classes, I looked down at my notebook and try to turn my attention back to the lecture and the notes I should be taking. Uh-oh.. There are no notes; there is only one word across the piece of paper, neatly written, in different colored pens, over and over again: TaraTaraTaraTara…. I can’t help but smile when I read her name; I am suppose to meet her for lunch after this class, suddenly I become impatient again and begin to squirm in my seat. Now, this, this is just silly how could they have such a long and tedious class just around lunchtime? I’m too hungry to focus, starving! How am I supposed to concentrate when all I can think about is my delicious Tar… lunch!

“Willow?” Buffy whispers from the desk to my left.

I look at her questioningly.

“Do you have to go to the bathroom or something?”

I looked at her shocked. “No, why?”

“You’re doing the pee dance under your desk.”

“Oh…I’m just bored. Can’t wait for lunch.”

Buffy just stares at me.

“What? You’re looking at me like I just turned into a big gooey slimy bad… big bad.”

“I just… never heard you say that you were bored in a class before. You sure you’re okay?”

“Miss Summers!” The professor turns her attention towards Buffy. “I would appreciate it if you would pay attention in my class, or leave.”

“Yes, Professor Walsh.” Buffy says before rolling her eyes as the Professor turns her attention back to the class.

I snicker at Buffy, she sticks her tongue out at me and I stick mine out at her. We both smile at each other and than turn our attention back to the lecture, well she does, I just look at the clock. Only eleven more minutes…

10 more minutes…

9 more minutes…

8 more minutes…

7 more minutes…

6 more minutes………

I jumped out of my seat the second before the bell rang, gathered my stuff and turned to Buffy.

“Hey, well, I got to run, ya know, places to be. See ya at the Scoobie meeting later, right? Yep.” I start to walk away and than remember something. “Oh, yeah, Buffy can I copy your notes later? Buh Bye Buffs.” I walk, almost skip away, before I even hear Buffy say good-bye. I’ll have to take Buffy for some ice cream to make up for that rude departure. We need our best friends forever ice cream sunday… but right now I need lunch and Tara time. I start to skip at the thought of seeing Tara, and just before I make it into the cafeteria I stop, appalled at myself, If I show up so early Tara will think I’m a big dork, a dorky doofus, a big one. I turn around and start to walk back down the hall, intending to walk up and down it until I am fashionably late, and not dorky at all; but just as I turn around and take my first step I run face first into someone and fall backwards onto my bottom.

“Hey, you…y..” I begin to mumble what would have been a string of angry insults, but when I look up I just smile, very doofus like. “Tara! Hello, I mean Hi… Hey, what’s up?” I say still on the ground, looking up at her.

She’s looking down at me, her hair falling over her face, but from this angle I can see it, and she is smiling. How cute… “H-hi Willow.” She laughs a little bit. “Do you need help getting up?” She reaches her hand out to me.

I blush, I had forgotten that it wasn’t exactly normal to sit on the floor in the middle of the hallway; I reach up and grab her hand and let her pull me up. When I’m standing she lets go of my hand and it feels all warm and tingly were she had been touching it. “Thanks.” I smile.

“Sorry, I knocked you down.” She says.

“Oh, well, its okay. I think it more because I was being a spaz than you being a knocker downer type person.”

She laughs. “If you say so.”

“I do say it’s so.”

We smile at each other and start to walk into the cafeteria, we both grab some food and than decide to head outside and eat our lunch there since it is such a beautiful day out. We settle our selves under a big oak tree, sitting next to each other with our back against the tree. A take a bite out of an apple, as Tara peels an orange.

“How has your day been so far?” Tara asks through a veil of hair.

Not thinking I reach my hand to her face and gently tuck her hair behind her ear, now able to look into her eyes unobstructed. “Much better.” I say happily.

She blushes, and gives a small smile. “Um, y-your day?” She stutters.

“Oh, well… yes, it’s much better now that I’m with you.”

“Really?” She says, not believing me.

“Of course! I wouldn’t lie to you Tara… I really enjoy spending time with you, honestly, I couldn’t even pay attention in any of my classes today cause I was so excited to see you.” Dammit why is it that I can’t keep my mouth shut when I’m around you? “Well, and I was really hungry…” I add self- consciously and quickly take another bite out of the apple. Unfortunately, the bite I took was a little too large for me, and I tried to chew it too quickly, and I began to choke. I cough and hold my throat, giving Tara a panicked look.

“Willow!” She cries and reaches out to me, but before she can do anything I spit a big glob of apple out and take a deep breath.

“Oops.” I say, embarrassed and I’m sure, as red as my hair.

“Are you okay?” She asks concerned.

“I’m fine. But water would be nice.” I say as I grab my water bottle and take a few gulps. “Yep, I’m fine.” I speak again after the water as cleared my throat.

Tara smiles at me. “That’s good.” I smile in return, we hold eye contact for a moment and than she looks down at her hands, and than back up at me. “I-I, I really enjoy s-spending time with you too, W-willow.”

I’m sure that my smile must be stretching miles off my face, and also, she must think I am such a freak since all I can do is sit and smile at her. In vain, I try to think of something to say, or at least stop smiling so big, but I can’t. Finally after about a minute of sitting dumbly I blurt out. “It’s good we enjoy spending time together.”

Tara starts to giggle.

“I mean, ya know, it would be pretty stupid if we hung out so much and didn’t like too. Like if we hated each other or something we shouldn’t eat lunch together everyday and do spells and sit… together…”

“No, we shouldn’t” Tara says in-between giggles. “I guess it’s good we like each other, I mean, like to hang out with each other than”

“Yep, goody goodness.”

There is another silent moment of us just smiling doofus like. Well, me smiling doofus like and Tara smiling beautiful like.

Tara breaks the silence. “I have class in five minutes…”

I’m more disappointed than I’d like to admit. “Oh, well I still have fifteen minutes until study hall than, I could walk you there.”

Tara nods. “Okay.”

We both gather our things and get up. On our way to Tara’s class, she looks over at me.

“Do you want to come over tonight, maybe? We could do a spell or something?” Tara asks.

“Yeah, I would love too! I can come over right after the scoobie meeting. Would that be good?”

“Yeah, that’d be great.” We had reached her classroom and were standing just outside.

“Great!”

“Okay, well, Good-bye Willow.”

“Yup, buh bye.” She turns around and enters her class. I’m a little sad I didn’t get a hug.

I walk down the hall and look at a clock as I pass, I still have eight minutes until my study hour, and I really don’t feel like going. All I want to do is spend time with Tara, or sit and think about spending time with her. I sigh, Wow, have you got a bad case of the love bug, Willow. I find my way into the study hall and sit at a table by the window, by myself. I dig in my bag and take out a text book. I don’t even notice which class it’s for, and I open in onto a random page, than I lean my elbow onto the desk and put my chin on my hand, sighing again. Tara… I don’t remember when these feelings developed, in fact I don’t even think they did any developing, I think the moment I met Tara they just were. If I’m being honest to myself I’ll admit that I have always known I find woman attractive, but before it was easy enough to brush off as a phase or admiration or just try and replace entirely with a adolescent crush on Xander, a loving, but altogether unfulfilling relationship with Oz. But comparing my feelings for a girl I haven’t even kissed to those for Xander or Oz, I can say that heterosexuality is what had been a phase for me. …Kinda gay? I snicker to myself. Nope, I’m a big flaming lesbo.

I feel a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders every time I admit this to myself but it’s always replaced with a bigger weight and a churning in my stomach. What do I do about it? I have never mentioned this to Xander or Buffy, besides a quirky, forgettable remark about my skanky vampire self. The only person I can think to talk about it to… is Tara; and that thought terrifies me down to my stripy toed socks. Besides every time I’m around her all I can do is babble, and smile, and make moony eyes as I think about what she would do if I leaned over and pressed my lips against hers. I shake with the wanting of wishing I had the ovaries to reach out and take her hand in mine, or just ask her if she would, maybe, like to go on a date with me. When I’m in class or at a scoobie meeting I zone out and think about the dreams I had the night before, oh yes, those nice yummy dreams with the kissing and the lips with the tongues and the fingers and the legs and the boobies and sweating and wetness… Oh yeah, without a doubt a lesbian. I groan in frustration before Tara it was so much easier to not act on these desires, I have never met a woman, a person, I was so attracted to, and I know, though it seems so soon, so in love with. I also know that everyday my feelings are growing stronger and I don’t know how long I can keep them restrained. All I can do is hope that just maybe Tara returns my feelings, whether out of some kind of knowing feeling or just foolishness I haven’t completely ruled this out. That thought thrills me and fills me with warm lovey goodiness and also, an even warmer desire that starts just below my bellybutton and spreads to the tips of my toes and the tips of my ears. This of course sends me back into thoughts of my fantasy dream world, flushed and trying to keep my breathing normal for the rest of my study hour. The bell rings when study hall is over and its time for my next class, and than scoobie meeting time, and than Tara time! I pack up my unused text book and hurry to my class.

To be continues...

Whadya think?

Post subject: Re: My First Fic- A Classically Cliche Lesbian Romance!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:35 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
Cute! :D And funny too, and what if it was clichè? It's good :D
Quote:
“You’re doing the pee dance under your desk.”

Pee dance? that's a new one :p
Quote:
…Kinda gay? I snicker to myself. Nope, I’m a big flaming lesbo.

Lol that cracked me up :rofl keep writing!!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 am 
2. Floating Rose

oh yes, please continue. I love "cliched" lesbian romances. Of course it is a little different because it is W\T. How many other couples can say they met on a hellmouth.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

cool, as long as you keep far, far away from the lesbian cliche we all hate LoL

(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (it must be bunnieeees!)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:25 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Thanks for all the feed back y'all, I will update soon. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hi there. ^_^ I love meet n' greet stories, so I hope you keep this one up. One word (well, several, I guess) of advice: watch your tenses! You shift back and forth between present and past tense seemingly at random.

~ Megan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:31 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

i think..
you should keep posting updates..so I can give good measuring :kdevil
*well..I just want you to keep updating :smash *

RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:32 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

jasmydae wrote:
Hi there. ^_^ I love meet n' greet stories, so I hope you keep this one up. One word (well, several, I guess) of advice: watch your tenses! You shift back and forth between present and past tense seemingly at random.

~ Megan

Thanks! Actually, I've noticed that too... I'm really more of a poet and songwriter than a story writer so it gets hard for me to shift into the actual making sense kinda writing, and editing is also a hard one for me.
But, I will try and keep this in mind

Ok, so its 2:30 in the morning, I think its time for me to get to the updating. My writing hours are vampire hours.

Last edited by loveguruaphrodite on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Interesting beginning... update-y goodness soon?

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:06 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I'll bow to your superior knowledge both practical and lit'r'ry of the apropriate cliches and just get few a smiles out of this as it develops.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:26 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Great start, your Willow is too cute! :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:47 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Good start!
Can't wait for more. Update soon!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:39 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
I like this, willow is adorable, I especially like the ovaries comment. keep it up!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Great start so far.
I will be following this story.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:54 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Sorry its taking so long to update, my computer went all wonky and broke, and I think I may need a whole new hard drive.... :paranoid
But, I am in access of a computer for a couple days, so I'll do some writing and hopefully update.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:04 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Kay..

I'm still waiting in case you were wondering :kdevil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

please continue soon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Part 2 (finally!)

Title: A Classically Cliché Lesbian Romance
Author: LoveGuruAphrodite
Rating: PG at first, but it’ll make its way NC-17
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters from Buffy The Vampire Slayers, that would be our dear Joss. If you are here I doubt you have a problem with girl on girl loving but just in case, be warned, it is contagious.
Setting: Sometime before ‘New Moon Rising’. Whenever it is that Willow and Tara are being all cutesy and shy with each other, and all us observing lezzies are casting knowing looks towards the tube.
Summery: Well, really it’s just a completely classic cliché first time lesbian romance. I do hope you aren’t tired of these…
Distribution: I would, most likely be quite flattered but let me know first.
Feedback: YES! OH YES PLEASE!!! This is my first time after all……..
Notes: Hi everyone, this is my first fic and I hope you all enjoy it. I decided to be unoriginal and write a first time story for my introduction to the world of the Kitty Board. But honestly, I do love a classic. This is not beta read just so y’all know, it is from Willow’s point of view and her thoughts are in italics. And do tell me if there is horrible spelling and/or grammar and things like that because it is 5:30 in the morning where I am...

Part 2 of: A Classically Cliché Lesbian Romance
By LoveGuruAphrodite

“Willow! You are not listening to a word I am saying, that is so rude! No one wants to listen to the crazy ex- demon.” Anya huffs, and than adds. “You look like you’re thinking about sex; you’re all red and breathy like you’re going to hump the first thing that walks by.”

Buffy, Riley, Giles, Xander, and Dawn are all giving Anya and me funny looks; my face turns even redder than it was and I open my mouth to try and say something, but Anya speaks first.

“And it can’t be Xander his penis belongs to me.”

Xander coughs loudly and gives a nervous look. “Well, huh, I think this scoobie meeting is ready to be done with, anyone agree?”

Everyone in the room mumbles agreements, and Anya just has to open her loud mouth again.

“Good, now me and Xander can go have sex.” She leans over to me and whispers, but still entirely loud enough for the rest of the room to hear. “I’m sure you could pick up a nice penis at the Bronx or Xander bought me this wonderful vibrating plastic penis if you would like to borrow it.”
My eyes open widely. “No, no Anya, thank you, but no.”

“okay, well suite yourself… but it really is as good as the real thing.”

Xander turns his head. “Hey!” He grabs Anya’s arm gently and pulls her up. “Come on An, the meetings over lets go home.”

“Alright fine, good- bye everyone.”

Everyone says goodbye and I stand up. “I really got to get going too…” I look at Buffy. “You didn’t need any help patrolling tonight did you?”

Buffy smiles at me. “Nah, Wills, Riley has me covered tonight.”

Riley puts his hand on Buffy’s shoulder and nods. “Yup, no problem.”

Than Buffy adds. “And Dawns going to hangout here until Giles can give her a ride home, so you’re all free to go do whatever crazy thing you got planned.”

I smile at Buffy and pick up my backpack. “Awesome, I’ll see you guys later than.” I wave good-bye and head out of the Magic Box towards Tara’s dorm room. As I get closer to the dorms the familiar belly butterflies that go along with seeing Tara or seeing Tara anticipation gets stronger and stronger. Like all my other classes I spent my entire math class thinking about Tara, how I feel about her, and wondering how she feels about me; by the end of the class I decided that I was going to try and tell her how I feel. I kept thinking of different ways to tell her, and thought about every possible reaction I could expect from her. By the time I made it to the Scooby meeting elaborate fantasies of my favorite reactions were playing over and over in my head and I didn’t pay any attention to anything going on until Anya opened her mouth and turned me as red as a beet with embarrassment; she may be rude and somewhat of a nut but she is definitely the most perceptive of the scoobies.

Just outside the building that houses the dorms I stop and take a deep breath.

“You can do this Willow.” I say to myself as convincingly as I can, I raise my hand to open the door, than sigh and drop my hand, Maybe I should practice…Yeah, good idea.

I walk over to a tree and stand in front of it. “Hello, Tara, how are you tonight?” That sounds weird, like a weird doofus robot. I groan and start to pace in front of the tree “Hi, Tara, what’s up?” Better, but…I rest my hand on the tree and lean against it, “Hey, Tara, how ya doin?” Great, I sound like Danny Zucco; better stick with the other one. I stand in front of the tree again “Hi, Tara, How are you? Good? That’s good, me too…” I take a deep breath. “Now, um, don’t say anything because, well, it’s not like you could saying anything between my babbles anyways, but just don’t even try cause I need to tell you something…I, uh ummm, I…” I pause for what must be a whole minute; I can’t even get the words out to a tree.
“W-Willow?” My heart skips a bit when I hear the soft voice, I turn my head.

“Tara! Hello, Tara, How ya doin?” Oh goddess, oh goddess, idiot… “I mean, um… what are you doing out here?”

“I just ran to the library to return some books, I figured y-you wouldn’t be here so soon, you weren’t waiting long were you?”

“Oh, no I wasn’t waiting at all, not that I wouldn’t wait for you cause I would. I just – I just got here.”

“Oh, that’s good.”

“Yeah.”

There’s a pause as we just look at each other, than both awkwardly look away. Tara speaks first.

“Should we go inside?”

“Yeah…” We start to walk towards the door together, but I stop. “Actually, it’s really nice out, and Buffy and Riley are on patrol so it should be pretty safe… if you would like to go on a walk?”

“That sounds nice, Willow.” She smiles.

Of course, I can’t help but smile back. “Okay.”

We walk in silence for a while through the campus, and make our way towards a small river that’s nearby. I’m lost in thoughts about how to tell her I like her as more than a friend.

“How was the Scooby meeting?” Tara asks pulling me from my thoughts.

“oh, it was fine, you know, the usual just talking about the slayage and Anya’s sex life.”

Tara giggles.

“And your day? How was it?” I ask.

“It was okay, just the usual too; it was pretty boring besides lunch with you, just classes and stuff.”

I just smile.

“You’re right it’s a nice out.”
I look at her as she speaks the moonlight and shadows falling in all the most flattering places. “It’s beautiful.” I say dreamily.

She mumbles an agreement and we continue to walk quietly. After about ten more minutes of walking we come to a bridge over the river, we stop here and look out the the river and the moon and the reflection of the moon.

“Willow…”

“Huh?” I turn my head to look at my friend. “What is it Tara?”

She smiles and gives a small laugh, than she points at something to the left. “A willow tree…”

I look over the large willow tree hanging over the bridge and the river. “Yeah.”

“It’s b-beautiful.”

“It is.” I smile and turn back to Tara, and see she is looking at me intently.

“I w-wasn’t talking about the t-tree.” She blushes, realization hits me and I blush too.

“Oh.” I squeak and smile nervously trying to think of something smooth to say.

We are both silent a moment.

“I’m sorry.” Tara blurts out.

“What?” I ask confused.

“I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable, or said anything in-inappropriate.”

“Oh no! not uncomfortable at all… just, I think so too. I mean I think you’re beautiful too.”

Tara blushes and bends her head forward so her hair covers her face. “oh…” She pauses. “Thank y-you.”

There’s another moment of silence, I take a step to the side moving closer to Tara, and feel Tara lean a little towards me; I take a deep breath and slide my hand across the railing of the bridge covering Tara’s hand with mine. She looks up at me.

My mouth is suddenly dry. “Tara…” I say under my breath.

“Yes, Willow?”

“Would it be uncomfortable or inappropriate if I kissed you… right now?”

Tara doesn’t say anything, she just smiles and turns her hand so her palm is pressed against mine, and we clasp our hands together and turn so we were facing each other. Slowly we bring our faces together, not closing our eyes until we are a sliver of a breath away, and than her lips are pressed against mine.

I don’t think my heart has ever beaten this fast, not with Oz, and not being chased or attacked by vampires and other evil beasties; its as if my heart is beating only because Tara is kissing me and it is trying to jump clear out of my chest into hers. I tighten my grip on Tara’s hand and feel her other hand on my neck and than in my hair. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer; parting my mouth I touch my tongue across her lips, she makes a little whimpering sound and opens her mouth slightly allowing my tongue to slip inside. Dear, goddess this is so much better than I ever could have imagined.

We kiss for what seems like a beautiful eternity and than pull away when we both need breath, but it still seems entirely too soon. We rest our foreheads together and wrap our arms around each other, theirs no sound except for our labored breath and the river. After a few minutes of just holding each other silently I blurt out.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

Tara giggles and squeezes me tighter. “Yeah, I do.” She says softly.

I smile widely, giggle and squeeze her back. “Yay, I want to be your girlfriend too.” I kiss her again, shorter this time but just as sweet. I pull away and look into her eyes.

“I know this, um, maybe it’s too soon to say this but I’m positive about it, so you don’t have to feel obligated or anything… But, I’m in love with you. I love you, Tara.”

She smiles. “I love you too, Willow.”

“Really?”

“Will, I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t mean it.”

I smile and she smile too, and we just smile like doofuses for a while.

To be continued…?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:53 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

ahh...it's worth waiting :blush

continue please :pray you haven't stepped into the NC-17 things :kdevil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:24 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... More goodness soon :pray

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:41 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:00 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Big yay for update-y goodness!!!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 am 
3. Flaming O

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
do carry on dear this is incredibly cute.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:07 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Great job, can't wait for more! :party

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Ok, so, Y'all are wonderful with the encouragement and I am going to update tonight or at least this weekend, and hopefully write a quick one for the challenge before they close it; Keep in mind I am doing this all between writing college application essays (yes, I'm young).
By the way, leftindust, I checked out your music and you're great, well written lyrics, beautiful voice and instrumental is great too. I'm a musician also, very different kinda a music though, avant garde/ alternitive rock.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:27 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

This is sooooo wonderful!!! Update soon, please.