The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shadows of the Past
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:59 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Title: SHADOWS OF THE PAST
Author : Faith
Rating : R for now
Disclaimers: All characters belong to Joss Whedon ,Mutant Enemy and Dark Horse except those created by me
Note: It takes place in Buffy's 8th season(thus it contains the respective spoilers) and its my version of Tara's return to Willow.

You dream about her every night yet you find yourself all alone pretending to have moved on.You pretend every day that you love a woman whom you only sympathize. Your friends donnot know, no one knows about these feelings or thoughts. You promised her once that you'll find a solution, a remedy to the uttermost disease that is death, you swore that when you first visited her grave but in order for you to start any research you had to pull on a facade, pretend , forget her .How could you forget Tara? There's only one answer to this, you couldn't . Her very image haunts your life every day and every night , your heart aches for her touch,her smell her...everything.There's only one way to do it and that hurts you for no one has to know , no one to share your thoughts and fears for if they do find out they won't permit you to perform this deed ,they will be too scared.

You remember the day you found yourself inside a cave which belonged to an ancient temple dedicated to the Powers That Be, you had to get inside to ask what to do.The cave was slimy and cold , you welcomed it for you could feel nothing inside you but sorrow.You begun chanting the plead that would show you the way to the Oracle's chambers, you were succesfull for the wall dissapeared and a portal took its place, you passed through it. You faced a child no more than 12 years of age , his eyes were just like hers.You almost lost your mind to the past , it wouldn't be any good .He asked you if you were ready for the quest that you wished to take, his voice being otherwordly yet familiar, you answered yes. It wouldn't be any difficult , it would take time and consume most of you energy yet with it you would gain more powers , they would make you invincible .You asked him what to do , where to go , who to seek. He spoke of a portal in South America, find Marcus he will teach you he said.

The meeting ended, the boy coldly demanded you to leave and donnot further consume his time,you did as he bid .He had showed you the door which you must go through.Today a couple of years after you fidn yourself knowing the path but missing an important element.Sure you did find Marcus and he did share with you vast amounts of knowledge, wisdom that has made you the most powerful witch of your time, no one can truly harm you ,Wayne and Amy almost did but they learned their lesson, no one can take you out easily. Still, you can't bring her back .Not yet, you must find a certain Snake Lady or so did the demon's vision suggest.You knew the moment he showed you and Buffy the vision that it had to do with your quest,Marcus did leave a hint after all, "From the darkest of all " he said .It did sound as if you had to follow a dark path but know you are aware that it only means a trip in Caucasus,in its dark caves you will find the demon that will teach you.Yo're on your way , Buffy believes that you are mad at her for the crimes that she and the Slayers did commit but thats far fro the truth , it doesnt bother you that much, sure it was disturbing to see her rob a bank but thats the least on your mind. You did play your part well,itleft you time to go and visit her.

These thoughts pass your mind as you fly towards Caucasus, you can feel that you are approaching the lair, another step toward freeing Tara.Goddess ,it wll be difficult but you will do anything.The vision told you that you may even have to sleep with her, with a slimy demon , it has to be done , you know it.You will dream of Tara back in Sunnydale, in your dorm room when the world was fine and birds were singing and life was good. It hasto be done. You spot the entrance at the lower side of the mountain, you lower down .Isn't it strange that only flying makes you feel awake and alive?The gray shadows of the world seem to retreat when you fly,its like a drug , only less addictive.You land near the cave , it smells nice like jamsine only that jamsine never blossoms this far north, its just a trick performed by the arch-demon.It seems that you will have to follow it down to her lair, like an Ariadne's red fleece thread guided Theseus out of the labyrinth, only this time the smell guides you in through caverns filled with the corses of dead animals , food perhaps? The tunnels are rather short, build for a rather short person, yet you aren't the tallest woman around.She used to love that , Goddess does she know how much you still love her? What you are doing in order to see her face again? Would she have condemned it? You can't afford to think like that, not now .Now all that matters is to face that Snake Lady and make her reveal the lat piece of the puzzle in order to bring your Tara back.

As you lower down the smell becomes even more intense, a sign that you are approaching her.Even though you do fear a little you dont show it, your walk is calm and confident just like the times you two walked through campus togethe. The tunnel ends , you are standing in front of a big caver half filled with water, she stands in the middle bathing.She knows you are here and most importantly the reason why.She welcomes you and her words mark you like a heated dagger on tender skin .

"Hello Willow"

Post subject: Re: Shadows of the Past
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:29 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

nice start go on please. :peace

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:45 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Great beginning... I hope Willow doesn't have to do something she would later regret to get Tara back...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

ahhh...decent start but I just hate this second person point of view, but hey whatever you enjoy writing. Keep at it!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:52 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Note: It takes place in Buffy's 8th season(thus it contains the respective spoilers) and its my version of Tara's return to Willow.
Disclaimer: The previous version was written in Word Pad –thus some typos and stuff- mainly cos I used my open office to write some comic book scripts that were due past their deadline and also my laptop had a virtual memory of no more than 128 Mb so it was kinda jammed .Sorry for the inconvenience .

Hello, you answer back it seems like she is awaiting you , of course she does .Her status as a demon allows her to see into the lives of puny mortals and know their uttermost thoughts.

“I’ve been expecting you Willow Rosenberg, in fact I believed that you would come much sooner.”

“You know the reasons that have led me to the entrance of your cave?” .You try to appear much confident than you already are , Goddess knows how much nervous you feel for if she declines then all your hopes of bringing her back will be vanished once and for all.

“ I saw a vision by someone of your kind-Sephrilian to be exact, it showed parts of this cavern also my former teacher , Marcus had left a hint about you. “
You tell the truth, hoping that it will make a good impression , a good first impression increases one’s chances of becoming pleasant or so they say.

“ Yes , Sephrilian he was not an important member of our kind but lets not discuss it . You’re here for a lover, she died didn’t she? And you wish to bring her back? “

She knows already , what if she finds this too meaningless? What if she doesn’t want to share it with you? What if you find yourself incapable of indulging to whatever price she demands?
”I was stripped of her in a most tragic way, she was important to the Magical world even though she didn’t really wish to admit it. She was a powerful witch ..”
Oh yes my sweet Tara you wouldn’t admit your greatness even though anyone who was ever caught in your sight admitted it, well except that Anya but who cared about her opinion anyway?

“Spare me of the details, I will provide you the information needed for her return only with a price. That price will be your and hers assistance in the destruction of magic”

You don’t expect that why would a demon want to end magic? Isn’t she part of it as well? Yet you will do anything in order to bring her back , even destroy the one thing you love –beside her of course. You wonder what would she say if she knew about this? Would she have looked you with contempt? Saying that you still don’t understand nature’s and magic’s delicate balance?

“Wouldn’t that destroy you as well? You want me to kill you? “

“My dearest child you think that this is some reckless plan? We have already done that again back, way back in time most ancient than you can possibly conceive and yet we continue to exist.”
“But how?”

Tara won’t like this, she will probably hate you but you must ...She’ll have to understand .

“Magic is an essence that coexists with us, imagine a symbiotic organism .One must learn to control it to become a wizard or a witch, yet there are pure magical creatures, us the Pre-Demons are some of them, others like Vampires or the lesser kinds that you have encountered in your past are what we call a parasite. This world has grown full of them and we wish to change it once again and in order to do that we must have the power of two rather powerful and natural witches such as you and Tara.”

You know that this would be an act of uttermost betrayal to your friends, the choice is before you them or her. You told Buffy that you did put Tara in a bullet’s path the moment you decided to stay in Sunnydale and find a way to resurrect your best friend, choosing Buffy over Tara . Her death was your fault and if you had to make a decision for once more you would pick your love instead of your best friend.

“When do we start this?”

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:01 am 
19. Yummy Face

good update-y goodness... destroying magic is maybe not a good idea... no more slayer... demons run freely... I hope Willow stops for a moment and really really think what the cost is...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:58 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Ooo, sca(w)ey, it isn't your friend, WIl!!!!

Wayne? Does the board turn Warren to ******? Wouldn't bother me if it did, I grant.

Can't help but be curious if I'll see certain characters peculiar to a certain paper medium herein.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:42 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

@zamp As you will see the destrctionofmagic will affect the demons as well as the slayer(s).Willwo always gave me the impression that she would go all Anakin Skywalkerin Rots to save Tara

@Daddy In this story his action is part of a series of events that are of vital importance even though they're not so easy to recognize.The snake demon lady isn;tmy idea she appears in the comic being part of vision which includes Willow.It is mentioned in the first part and anexact depiciton of it will appear later on :)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:43 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Part 3

Disclaimers: All characters belong to Joss Whedon ,Mutant Enemy and Dark Horse except those created by me

"It has already begun dear"

She speaks the truth and you know it, yet you feel uneasy for she didnt have to utter the last words, she sent them directly to your mind.Does this mean that your thoughts are accessible to her? Maybe yes, maybe not. Tara's image creeps back to your mind ,her smile ,her last smile.She wants you to undress , it will help the learning process.Oh yes , it is essential both as a of entering her guidance as naked soul who wishes to learn and become whole and as a visual stir for her .The latter on a regular day would have made you vomit , but not now. Today you must be strong , strong like an amazon -infact much stronger than that ,there is no turning back now.

"So lets begin,I believe that you are told that everything in this planet is connected to Earth right?"' You nod for she is correct.

"Well you are mistaken so are all those stupid mortals who believe it to be so .What connects every being in this planet is magic, some have more of it in their systems, others donnot.But one who is rather strong can sense them as he can sense the souls that have passed through the gates of life into eternity, all one has to do is to attune herself to them."

You feel her approaching you, her snake like lower body creeping closer whilst she smiles gently as if you were her child or even... her mistress.

" Ünfortunatelly some demon who was banished from our ranks way before your kind appeared decided to create life on his own.You know the rest, the cfirst vampire's creation and so on, what you don't know is that he connected every single one of them to the Source of Magic . It was a pitious moment and a blasphemous one , those low filthy rats connected to Magic? Yet we could do nothing, it wasn't our turn we had to wait and that we did for 10.000 years we watched his race multiply and several other pathetic worms bring teached by them, we watched and cursed the moment that traitor was born.No action we were permitted to take, until you performed that spell which awoke all Slayers .That moment was all we had been waiting for, when even more would tamper with our source therefor outstretching the amount of magic that this planet can endure."

"You 're saying that we're in the middle of a magical overheating?" She is standing right in front of you but her advancements dont stop there,her tail begins wrapping itself around you.

"In a way , it will lead it to its destruction and that moment is not far away. Thus we need your help but you are not ready yet, your current powers are great , no doubt about it but you must allow yourself to be united with your true potential. I will teach you to do that , Tara knew how to become one with magic although she seldom used it."

You frown, Tara never had told you anything about this,was it true? It could be after all she was somewhat picky about you and magic, before even the Glory incident , well there's no need to say anything about what happened next.These thoughts cloud your mind as she pulls you into a firm embrace.

"First you must open yourself to a new kind of magic"
You gasp as she pulls you deeper into her, her tail entangled with your body , arms touching you in the same places that Tara used to .Your mind wanders off trying to repulse this strange feeling of forbidden pleasure.You try to remember the times when you and tara lied together in her bed right before wandering off to class or how happy you were just standing close to her at all times, yet your betrayal dates twoyears ago . Having to pretend to love another woman so that everyone would think that you have gotten over Tara or any so called silly ideas of ressurecting her, Goddess why had you let her make love to you?You didnt enjoy it , you were crying inside but you had to continue the show for the sake of your plan.Yes but how...

Suddenly every thought is erased from your brain as the enviroment around you changes and takes you closer to what it appears to be a giant sun.You have taken astronomy classes before so its not difficult to recognize that this star is dying slowly .No one is there around you yet you hear the demon's voice in your head.

"Come closer don't be afraid, it wont harm you for its the source of your power."

"So this is magic?"

"Yes , well its more of a depiction but you get the main idea.Approach and touch it, make yourself one with magic, embrace your full power.
"

You do feel strange , as if someone is sending over electrical shots all over your body. This is not similar to the time when you were high on Dark Magic, this feels as if you had been ill for a long time and suddenly someone cured you.It intensifies , making you pant yet you crave for more. Your eyes open wide as if you savor this moment but you dont .Although you do scream her name .

"Tara!"

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:46 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:yikes touch decision not :glasses get her :wtkiss back stat :pinky

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:14 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good update-y goodness... I hope Willow doesn't make same mistakes as Anakin did... What I really hope is that when Tara is resurrected she can somehow forgive Willow for using such extreme measures to resurrect her...

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:48 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

@ Will I can personally guarantee you that they will get back together, infact we will see them reunite for a while in the next part of the story.I'm sorry if its a bit too much angst but all my stories are that way and it is my personal opinion that in order to get what you dreamed of you must either try alot and hard or suffer a bit .Also it will have a very happy ending so dont worry as people say in my country you must wait so that the good thing may happen.But dont forget Tara goodness at the next installment :party !

@ Zampa You will see what happens between them when she returns or to be a little spoilerish, when willow finds her and takes her back with her. Its a bit of a parallel betwenn the two but Willow wont commit the crimes that Ani did , not all of them or to that extent.I can't spoil it for you you much but it will have a happy ending :)

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:38 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

here it is the newest installment with Tara's first appearance

You wake up, you could have been asleep for days but you weren’t . The power that you witnessed last night in part of you now, it feels as if you were dead before and now you get to live for the very first time. Nothing is impossible now, even raising the dead but you have to master it soon so that Tara can come back to you. Yes, this moment is coming closer and closer and you feel it with every fiber of your skin.

“So you woke up, good . Tell me how does it feel now that you have reached your true potential?”

“It feels weird, I feel different , I am awakened in a sense , just like Neo after he took the red pill.”

“It will take some time to learn how to fully yield your new powers, I will help you with that so…” she continues as she begins approaching you again.

“Where’s Tara? I now that she is somewhere ..in a countryside ..rather peaceful “ she looks happy only that he eyes bear a tender sorrow, Goddess how you wish to touch her and make that go away.

“In the Elysian fields, as every one who hasn’t fulfilled their life’s mission or doesn’t belong somewhere yet.” She looks at you knowing that you will demand to see Tara.
“You can see her but I do not know if the Powers will allow you to take her away now, so soon”

You’re stern you’ll free her no matter what, so close to what you have dreamed for so long but you must show patience, you cannot risk losing her …again.

“Why ?Am I not capable or it doesn’t fit your pattern?”

“ Both , now you can stay for some time though not much , you’ll know when it is time for you to leave” she answers your unspoken question.

Something inside you knows where the gates are, you teleport there like you would do to get to Buffy’s castle or somewhere else which you have visited over a thousand times. You left the cave without much clothing although when you arrive right before the Keepers of the Gate you are wrapped with a dark brown tunic , one could definitely mistake it for a black one of he saw it from afar.

You reach before the gate having bats in your stomach yet you show the façade of an over confident woman. The gates are guarded by two elders, a man and a woman .They appear to have dressed as the priests of ancient Northumbria, Celts of some tribe. You look them straight in the eye, the man bows to you and nods you to pass through the door .Strange, you felt as if he thought rather highly of you ,as if you were a princess of some sort or maybe… this new power can be read by some people and it instills fear in their heart. So many maybes

You enter , it seems as you have just passed through the gates of heaven , so beautiful no wonder Tara was put here ,she deserves nothing less You feel the softness of the grass the coolness of the breeze and the tender rays of a sun , it is so nice here yet you must hurry and see her, where is she?

You feel someone touching your shoulder, a tender touch it reminds you of…

“Willow? “ her voice its definitely her! You turn and there she is smiling , her warmth and happiness being contagious. You pull here into your embrace, she laughs, a merry laughter .

“Tare , I’m so sorry I was so late but the knowledge to get here was given only recently to me.”

“Will relax I only came here yesterday, you act as if years have gone by” She pulls away for she sensed your stiffness in the mention of the word years.

Her face is impassive as she sees you, though she looks deep into your eyes searching for an explanation.

“Will how long have I’ve been here?”

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:32 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:12 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Here;s the newest part of the story!Sorry for the angst but its a vital part of this story

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:38 pm Post subject: Re: Shadows of the Past
here it is the newest installment with Tara's first appearance

You cannot answer this question, it will only lead to a bunch of others and you donnot have the time, not yet.

She senses that you hide something, she knows you so well or maybe it is because of the sorrow that is a permanent companion of your eyes.

“Willow, your aura is different. It reads as if you are now the bearer of a much greater power. And this sort of power couldn’t be achieved in a sort notice , you couldn’t possibly know about this…You were scared to use even “ She pauses, she knows some part of the truth just by looking carefully at your aura yet, you must stop this before she delves in too deep.

“Tara listen to me, I don’t’ have much time , do you know how to return ? I was told that I do not possess yet the secret to this , do you have any vague idea on how to do this? Should I need a special incantation or something? I mean of course there has to be a special incantation I mean how else would…” she giggles, it excites you so much to see her produce this sound .

“Willow stop you know it already, if you have accessed the power that allowed you to enter this realm then it is almost certain that you possess this knowledge , just look deep inside you , I cannot help you that much , it is forbidden that any dweller here to assist in his rebirth. If I do that then I may not be able to pass to your side.”

You are confused then this means that Robin’s vision was correct the demon hasn’t shown you all of its secrets , no .but what if Tara is true , what if you possess the knowledge already? But how ?

“Tara I cannot lie to you , they want you to return in order to assist them in destroying magic, or to be even more precise the ones who are not allowed to use it , I “

“Honey , stop it I know what has to be done” Her face is stern as if she is aware of the future , as if she is aware of what has to be done but how? Of she knew about it then she would have known about her…death!

Before you can even utter a reply the world around you begins to fade, you’re losing her once more. No ! But how did you know that when you two were together a solution would be revealed to the both of you. You must hurry , she must know that you wont leave her alone.

“ Tare, I’ll come .I wont leave you here baby, I promise”
She gives you another half crooked smile

“I know”

Tears begin to fall from your eyes she sees tat and she tries to smile even warmer but even that cannot help .You fall to your knees as the world around you turns to the chamber of the guardians.
Everything has changed, you’ve lost her but only temporarily , but there’s still hope .
You have fallen to the ground as if you have made a last attempt to touch her, yet no one is there .You must return to the lair you must find the lady and make her show you the way, so your next action is to return to the cave in order for your plan to proceed. As you begin teleporting grief takes you over, it is difficult to know that you can be with her , to know that you possess the knowledge to set her free and yet being unable to do anything about it .

You arrive at the Arch-Demon’s lair , she’s awaiting for you a hideous smile decorates her face yet her cause is just ,this world is tortured by the overuse of magic and something must be done, suddenly a thought appears out of nowhere. Betrayal, the closest , the least expected .You know what it means and to whom it refers .

“ I need to find out more, I need you to teach me more open your secrets to me so that I can accelerate Tara’s re entrance to this world. She alone can help us in a most delicate situation that may appear vital to your , our quest.”

“And that would be?”

“Dawn Summers”

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:30 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:29 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
Just caught up with your story. Interestnig. well, no. great :D

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:36 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Guys thanks for the comments! I'm really glad that you enjoy it!
now if you really want to have a sneak peak as to how the demon lady looks like then here's a link (attention its from a comic so if you really dont wanna see it ,even if tis trimmed then dont press the link code!)
[img=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/209/buffy81018ghxq7.jpg]
[url=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=530&i=buffy81018ghxq7.jpg][img=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/20

Btw next chapter will contain Tara's return to human form!!!

She looks surprised, she didn’t expect you to suggest Dawn , you wonder if she even knows who Dawn is but I order to accelerate the process which is required to bring Tara back. Dawn will do anything for Tare, for she does regard her as a mother , you on the other hand more of a nice yet aloof aunt.

“Isn’t she the Slayer’s sister? The one who told you to unleash the essence of the Scythe?”

“Yes , that’s her she will be a valuable asset to our cause if we ever wish to assault the Slayer Organization or strike down Buffy, she’s the closest and her sister won’t ever suspect her of performing an act against her .” Goddess, it has come to this , the end of the Slayer Era. You will try and not hurt Buffy but if you have to then needless to say what will happen.

“And that would require Tara’s assistance .Your point is that we must accelerate your training?” she approaches you again and you know what will happen next for it has happened before, you remind yourself that it must be done.

You don’t answer her question for you are aware that she can read the thoughts in your head, thoughts that concern Tara .She begins the procedure she followed last time and you find yourself in the same position, thinking about Tara and your betrayal to her , wondering if you will ever find the courage to admit what have you done in order for you two to reunite again.Will you? Will she read your mind someday? Or your aura?

After a while it stops and you find your mind open to new dimensions and pools of knowledge, a new world has been opened for you. You can feel it in your soul and your body , new mystical ways and powers have reached every single fiber of your corpus.
“Are all my secrets laid bare now? Have you found what you need? Or shall I show you more? “

“Everything is clear, I can see and understand new ways and means of magic .I’ve accumulated every source of information and knowledge that your entity possess .I am more than ready to begin and end this.”

She laughs, its sound has nothing in common to Tara’s sweet and melodic laughter, its different. They said that you were the most powerful witch in the northern hemisphere before you even came here but now, you and magic are one .Right now well , lets put it this way no one in this and many other dimensions has the power to harm you the least .
“Tara? How do I bring her back?”

“You will do that after you finish the very first stage of our plan do you have any idea what that will be? “

The answer r is very simple, even a novice could answer this.
“ Depowering as many slayers as possible. Trying to release some magical energy from this planet. The only way to do this is to steal the Scythe and perform a ritual ..the gem of Maximus is also required, but I cannot do this .Buffy will suspect me way before i …”

“That’s why you will transfer this knowledge to Aiko, a vampire in Tokyo. She belongs to a clan which can escape the Slayer quite easily.”

This is your first mission then ,Tokyo , team up with vampires .Who could have imagined…

“Before you leave receive this.” She gives you a small turquoise crystal .”Wear this around your neck , Tara will receive her own when she gets here. This will allow you free pass when the time will come. ” You can only imagine what she means by that , it already gives you the impression of a Nazi regime but right now you cannot afford to linger any longer , Aiko or whatever his name is awaits you and after that Tara , at last.

“Oh and Willow? Be careful of Aiko for he is known to be a very foamy type”

She laughs but you don’t pay notice , your mind is set on a rather busy industrial place in Tokyo, your destinationj

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:18 am 
19. Yummy Face

yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Tara is able to turn Willow back from the dark side...

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:35 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

The breeze on the Tokyo Tower cools down your internal heat after all in a few hours you will commit betrayal to a person who was like a sister to you.You try to think of Tara and the fact that in a few hours you will be able to reunite for good, nothing not even death will be able to separate you again. Your new powers can make sure of this, even though it will be difficult for her to adjust , she has been dead for 3 years after all, but you will manage it.No rushing into things, no pressure nothing that will make her uncomfortable. But now other things are of vast importance for as you are quite aware everything depends on the success of your mission, make these vamps your pawns, it would be quite easy, I means you can scare them or frighten them.Okay now the last part was a bit untrue ,last time you tried to intimidate a vamp by ordering him well...lets say that things were not that successful but now there is absolutely no time to waste , failure does not exist,not in in your book, besides you are not that sure that they wont be all that frightened. Well it doesn'matter for today...

Before you can finish up your thought a strange sound occurs, as if smoke begun to pour out of something, yet nothing is on fire .Out of a sudden four neo-goth type figures appear , three males and a female with a hat that could make Tuxedo Man look in fashion.They dont recognize you under this dark cape that you wear, who would?Well maybe Tara but she could find you even if the world would tumble upside down and the Earth's population triples .

"Good evening gentlemen and..lady.Isn't it kinda late for a moon light promenade? "

"Who are you and what do you want?Do you not know who am i?"The tallest of the four speaks out , he must be the leader. So its him who you must focus on convincing.

"I am here to offer you something that no Vampire can resist." You hope that this mysterious tone can lure them but even if it can't there is something that definitely will.

"And that would be?"his sound of irony chills your bones but you should not permit that.

"You have a small vampire gang, trying to establish its way in the Demon underground, but still you donnot know the way to do that,I mean sure your atrocities are great and people are scared of you but what about older Vamps?What about renounced demons that existed here before your human self was even formed? How can you convince them that not only you are their equals but also better than them. "

"Your point being?" You hear him being unsure, thats a good cue to keep going .

"Who is a Vampire's greatest foe?The Slayer, well now you have many but still there is only one person who makes every fiend tremble, Buffy Summers is that one.Here you are thinking what is she going to tell us about the Slayer that we don't already know? And the answer to your inner question is..a way to make Buffy's reputation colapse and to get rid of as many slayers possible.

" They have bought it , thats good.Ï sww that there is a witch among you." The short female with the rather goofy hat smirks ."Have you heard of Maximus's Gem? "

" Its a gem that allows the conjurer to multiply the range of his spell, even make it have a global effect." She knows about it , will make the procedure easier,you won't have to explain everything to her.

"I see you're rather informed on witches artifacts.Do you know of its wereabouts? No? Well its located inside the Tokyo Museum, in the Southeastern region on a samurai's helmet.It would be rather easy to find , Bring it her in two hours, I will be awaiting." But Aiko is not completely convinced,you expected this ,you had foreseen his need for proof that you wont fool him or his gang.

"Relax, I wont betray you for I share a common goal with you, the destrution of the Slayer and her precious little army.If I wanted to destroy you i could have easily turned you into dust without even moving my hands."Without even flicking a limb one of them begins to turn inti dust.He screams, youknow that this action will definitely earn you points with their confidence and trust, they are demons after all and logic does not work pretty well with them , to be precise it is not as effective as fear and a brutal display of power.The others look at you bemused,you decide that its time to undone this so you begin turning the ashes inti their former condition that of a hand.You believe that you have won their trust for now.

They leave nad you're stuck alone at this high building trying to think if you can call her back from the dead, if now is the time to do that, if the demon is pleased with your job,you di all you could in such a sort notice after all.You look at the pendant on your chest it sparkles with a weird light , it invites you to touch it as if something important will occure once you perform this act.You do touch it, it feels weird as if someone is sending over some orders via telepathy , that bein telling you that now you can perform the ressurection act.You are sure it was the demon , no one else could know how to contact you via this gem. So the moment that you have been awaiting for allthese years has arrived.

The procedure is simple yet you are extremelly nervous, of course you are nervous its Tara yourbeloved Tara, the person to whose eyes you are something, the one person that you don't have to pretend to be anything other than what you are and when that person is doing something that is destructive to either itself or others she will speak up not because you are a dork but for you are getting hurt by your very own self.

Your focus returns to the ritual , fourwords must be uttered in four different dimensions and your focus must stabilize into her spirit, her body,her very own existence.
You begin moving clockwise you pass all four horizontal sides ,North,South, East and West, each with a different word ; Corpus,Anime ,Filia,Recursus.
A strange light iluminates the night , the light did follow your footsteps.Once you finished walking this strange phenomenon intensifies and after a few seconds it fades away. In the centre of the circle you see someone's silhoutte appear, it seems familiar, its her !

She approaces you with a rush, her hands spread. She must know that she;s naked but that appears to be a rather insignificant fact for you two have found each other after such a long time.

"Oh Willow."