The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Entropy - Continued
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:46 pm 
5. Willowhand

Title: Entropy – Continued
Author: Amazon
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Story is mine, but not the characters. Joss Whedon, that lucky and brilliant bastard, created them and owns them. Not me, though I really wish I did.
Distribution: Sure, it’s yours if you want it. But let me know, ok?
Timeline and Notes: Right after the episode Entropy, season 6. You know, that teeny tiny moment at the end there :p
This is basically one of the many versions I have in my head.
Pairing: W/T of course
Author's Notes: This is my first fanfic ever, so please keep that in mind. Just wanted to finally try and write something instead of just reading. I’m a sucker for romance and possibly clichés, so I guess you’ll find that in the fic, but what the heck, right? I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Entropy – Continued

“It's a long... important process, and ... can we just skip it? Can-can you just be kissing me now?”

When Willow registered Tara’s words it felt like a tidal wave of emotions roamed through her body. She raised herself from the bed and met Tara’s awaiting arms. Their lips finally met again after what seemed like a lifetime. She almost felt dizzy from the incredible happiness and sensations that spread to every nerve inside her.

Tara felt the same way as Willow’s tongue connected with her own. She let her hand tangle itself in the soft red hair and tugged it slightly, trying to bring them closer together.

Feeling the little sting made Willow moan and she responded by sucking at Tara’s bottom lip. She had really missed that lip. Sometimes it had been pure torture just to watch Tara’s lips when she was talking, knowing that she couldn’t kiss her. That thought brought Willow back to reality, and she slowly broke the kiss.

It took a few seconds for Tara to understand what happened. She opened her eyes and saw two beautiful emerald green ones filled with tears.

“Tara? I-I don’t understand…I thought you-“

“Shhh, baby,” Tara brought her finger to Willow’s lips, silencing her.

“I never stopped loving you and I never will. But I think we both needed some space. You needed space to sort through your problems, without me standing in your way.”
She cupped the redhead’s cheeks and stroked them with her thumbs.
“A-and I needed to be on my own for a while to find out what I really wanted. I’ve seen you the past months, seen the way you’ve grown, how strong you have become. As a person, not as a witch. When I look at you now I know what I want, what I need. You. Only you. I never wanted to leave but I had to. Do you understand that?”

Willow nodded, tears streaming down her face.

“You’ve been in my head the whole time. I never stopped thinking about you. God, Willow I’ve missed you so much. There were nights when I couldn’t sleep because I wanted to make love to you so bad… I-I-I-“ Tara couldn’t stop. She felt every emotion come pouring out into every word. She wanted Willow to know all of it.

As Willow took in Tara’s words she noticed that it got harder and harder as Tara started to ramble. Willow quickly held the blonde’s face and captured her lips in a breath-taking kiss. She then pulled back and gazed into baby-blue eyes.

“I love you,” Willow whispered.

“I love you too.”

Both women leaned forward to continue the kiss. This time it was nothing holding them back, no words needed to be said. The passion was overwhelming. Lips moving, tongues clashing, hands roaming.
With her lips and hands firmly attached to Tara, Willow started backing them both towards the door.

Tara broke the kiss and gasped “No, need b-bed.”

“Have to close the door,” Willow breathed. She finally reached the door-knob and closed it.

Tara was now captured against the door, with Willow’s hands on either side of her shoulders. Willow used the opportunity to take off Tara’s leather jacket, letting it fall to the floor. She leaned in for another kiss. Tara moaned and slid her hands to Willow’s lower back and under her shirt, dragging the material upwards. Willow let her hands trail through Tara’s hair and released the ponytail.

She pulled back to see Tara’s long hair fall down to her shoulders. She was so beautiful. Willow loved Tara’s hair. In her opinion it looked angelic.

By now, Tara had dragged Willow’s shirt up to her armpits and was now tugging upwards.

“Off,” she whispered and Willow lifted her arms. Tara lifted the shirt quickly and threw it to the floor. She gazed down to see Willow’s beautiful breasts clad in a white lace bra. She saw the well toned stomach muscles and the chest that was rising and falling heavily. She could see every freckle on her shoulders and arms and sighed at the sight. God, how she had missed this.

Willow, who suddenly couldn’t contain her anticipation, reached for Tara’s shirt and pulled it off revealing Tara black lace bra. Willow caught her breath at the sight.

Tara took a step forward and locked lips with Willow again. She trailed kisses down Willow’s neck and walked around the petite woman until she was standing behind her.

She put both her hands on Willow’s shoulders and stroked up and down her arms. She loved feeling the warmth from the skin under her fingers. Tara kissed Willow’s neck and extended her tongue to taste the delicate skin. Willow moaned and arched her back at the touch.

Tara’s hands found the bra-clasp and opened it. She used her hands to slowly push the straps down Willow’s arms until it fell to the floor.

Willow felt her nipples harden even more at the cold air. She gasped when one of Tara’s hands found her right breast and stroked the nipple.

While Tara’s right hand played with Willow’s breast her left hand caressed the redhead’s stomach in a slow pattern. She bent forward to lick at Willow’s neck and nibble her earlobe. She bit down gently and whispered “When I couldn’t sleep at night, I would think of you.” Willow breathed heavily and closed her eyes, imagining what Tara was describing.

“I would remember what you smell and taste like.” Tara pushed her left hand further down Willow’s stomach until she met the hem of the denim skirt. “I imagined the feel of your skin against mine…the moans you’d make, and the things you would whisper in my ear.” She slid her hand down under the hem and met a pair of very wet panties. “I would touch myself, thinking it was you.” The hand went under the garment and ran a pair of fingers through Willow’s wet folds.

To be continued...

Want more???

Natalie

Post subject: Re: Entropy - Continued
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:07 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I think it's a good start, but it feels like a short story, to keep the reader going you want to keep us on our feet at all times, we need some sort of cliff hanger at least, or something thats going to want us to continue reading. We all know what happens in Entropy, and you play around with it, which is nice, but since we basically know what happens we need more than just conversation, and love making.. make sense?? But it's sweet, I think you should spice it up a bit and continue..

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:33 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good beginning... Like AlysonGoddess said more is needed...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:34 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Great start I like this, please keep going :) xxx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:51 am 
5. Willowhand

Hey! Thank you so much for my first feedback ever! Feels really good, possibly addictive :P

AlysonGoddess: Thank you! I definitely get your point. I know it's not a very "sitting-on-the-edge-biting-your-nails"-kinda story. But for my first fic I wanted something easy and familiar. It will probably just be 2 chapters, mabye 3.
I'm planning on writing a longer story, as soon as i get the time, with possibly some cliffhangers in it. And definitely more smut :p
But again thank you so much for your compliments!

Zampsa1975: Thanks :D I will post another chapter as soon as I get the time.

sweet satin lover: Thank you so much. I will keep going :D

I'm hoping to get chapter 2 finished as soon as I can. But right now I'm pretty busy with school. Exams and all that....

Natalie