The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Where is the death-Updated 24 feb
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:58 pm 
Title: Where is the death
Author: Littlewicca
Rating: pg-13 for now
Disclaimer: I do not own any of Buffy characters, but I do own the story line, not the flash backs or anything that happened in Joss Whedon show.
Summary: After the battle with the first, the scoobies gang had no home, no town, no money, they started a new life in LA, a life with hard work for everyone, but which would give fruits. Also, Sunnydale’s hellmouth had been destroyed but there were others around the world. Well hell can be anywhere, you will see. (note; I know Tara is not here, but I promise she will be back, this is the point of this story)
Spoilers: This is after the end of the show so if you hadn’t seen every season may be you should watch them first.

Thank you all for your support you know who you are so thanks.. :kitty
Aggie

Chapter one

Introduction

“What is the slayer doing?” asked the man, he was sittong on his chair looking at what seemed a view screen but it was only an image on the air, it was showing a group of people training, a blonde girl in front of near one hundred girls.

“Well training her army of course.” Said a strange woman, she had blonde curly hair “Or part of it… what you see there is only a team of the new slayers.”

“Yes I can see what she is doing, but what for? We didn’t send any signals yet.”

The blonde woman laughed with a very evil laugh. “She is the slayer, even if every ex potential is now a slayer, Buffy still being the main slayer she is different from the others, she can feel the hell coming out from the earth and she will try to stop it. But she cant, not this time.”

The man crossed his arms and looked with more attention the image “Anyway I do not worry about the slayer, it is her who should worry about me, but her, the red haired witch she is powerful”

Chapter one-Part one

It had been one year after the destruction of Sunnydale, Buffy and the gang fixed to find as many slayers as they could, to train them, the slayers would pay Buffy so she could train them, not to much but she needed the money, because she lost everything after the city, the other members of the gang would help her, and that way in a few month the made it to build a nice gym for the girls, and with the time they made it better.

They had a big gym with lot of places to train, it was almost like a campus now, with dorms for the girls to stay.

Of course they got help from other parts of the world, that knew about the slayers, and what they do, that’s how they were able to make all so fast and with not money at the beginning.

There were girls who couldn’t pay and they would train them anyway, the money was only supposed to make the place better and to feed the gang because training and taking care of the slayers was the only job they had.

Buffy was a trainer, also was Faith and some of the first slayers would guide the new members. Giles went on a trip to England in the middle of the year and formed a new council, being the guide and president of it, he came back to LA with a good number of watchers for the girls, there wouldn’t for sure be one watcher to one slayer but one could be the watcher of a good group of girls.

Willow had all the information about every slayer on the computer, with Dawn and Andrew helping her, they had every girl listed on the computers, to help with the training program. They also needed to research about the demons and vampires, they lost the books with all but they had information saved on the internet. That was the only way Giles understood the importance of the internet.

Even if you don’t believe it, Xander was the one who made the food, in his free time, because he also was the designer of the gym, and all the buildings, he designed it and helped the employers with the construction.

When everything was set up, Willow had not many things to do on the place, and went into a depression, it wasn’t only that she wanted to help but also now she wasn’t busy anymore and her mind would work even more, she missed Tara so much, she had her heart broken in the middle, time wouldn’t change anything, and it was worst since they blew up all Sunnydale and with it of course the graveyard, the old graveyard where by seven years they walked and patrolled, killing vampires and some others beasts.

Willow’s thoughts where in Tara’s grave, if it wasn’t enough not to be able to see her again she wasn’t able to honour her visiting her with flowers, nothing, she got nothing.

Buffy, busy as she usually was with her work, found time to notice Willow pain, and it was weird but she was the only one who noticed someone else in pain. Xander who lost Anya in the last battle, never showed him self in pain in front of no one, but Buffy senced it somehow, well she did after he finished with his work on the campus, same as Willow he would kept his mind busy for a while but now he couldn’t take it that much.

That’s why the blonde spoke to Giles about it, they needed to go find other slayers, they gave them the power but the girls needed guides, or they would be lost, and also some could be bad, as every one in the world slayers could be bad or good, as you may now. Girls with power, and without guide? Not good.

Now Willow and Xander are going to go on the mission of finding the slayers, for that Willow would use her magic and would have her friend to help her in case the magic gets bad, that wasn’t happening anymore but just in case, besides it would be a hard work to do alone.

Chapter one-Part two

“Ok girls, time to rest for now, good job” Said Buffy finishing her last class of the day.

It was time for Willow and Xander to leave, it seems Willow had found some places where they needed to start searching.

“Where will you guys start?” Asked the blonde starring at a big map.

“Well I will follow Will here, she knows where we go” said Xander looking with his only eye to the red haired woman who just blushed because of getting so much eyes on her.

“Umm yea... I have some ideas, but we will need to get closer to the place first” she went closer to her friend’s ear and whispered “I think you are right something is coming, I wasn’t able to feel the slayers that are not so far from here, there is something magical going on, probably worst than the last time”

“Ok Will lets go!” Said Xander rubbing his friend’s back, of course he didn’t listen what she said to Buffy who was now white and shacking her head

“Yes we should” she hugged the slayer to say something else “Stay calm, and train them, you need to protect family, and we will be back as soon as we can”

Buffy nodded and gave Xander a warm hug.

After the good byes Xander and Willow were on the truck, checking that they had all they needed, and finally left with tears in some slayers eyes, some for Willow some other for Xander, he had always been nice to them, and Willow would teach some girls lots of good things about magic and energy.

Chapter one-The end

“She is powerful but not like us” Said the evil blonde woman she was smiling like if she was nut.

But the man was serious and shook his head “Trust me we need to be careful about her” he looked into the view screen again and now he was watching Willow, she was on the truck, thinking. “Believe me she knows what is coming, she is the one who told the slayer, I feel it now”

“Well if you say so. She had some power I remember, may be she is more powerful now” she started laughing again, like evil “But she will not be able to stop us either”

“No she wont, if we stop her first, we can’t let her interrupt us we need to kill her soon”

To be continued..
Hope you liked ^^

Last edited by littlewicca on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Where is the death
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:59 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

dibs
Quote:
“No she wont, if we stop her first, we can’t let her interrupt us we need to kill her soon”
You have started a story that will have us all biting our finger nails I can see that already. I cant wait till you bring Tara back to Willow I love your writing always :kitty :pinky

Last edited by Willowtree252 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:03 pm 
5. Willowhand

mesa like

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:06 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Topics: 1
you have me thinking about where this story is going. hmmm where is Tara, will she come back. :pray poor willow, i hate that she is so depressed and no one recognizes her pain. i can't wait to see what the scooby gang has up their sleeves. :kgeek

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:03 am 
19. Yummy Face

Interesting beginning... update-y goodness soon?

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:54 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Topics: 3
Wpw Aggie I love this, this is a really great story! welldone! :D More soon please? :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 am 
3. Flaming O

Great story! Hope you continue it soon!

:party

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:51 pm 
Thank you all you kittens for the feedback! I had been working on the next chapter, I hope to finish it soon to post it.

Thanks again
Aggie :kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:56 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

littlewicca wrote:
Thank you all you kittens for the feedback! I had been working on the next chapter, I hope to finish it soon to post it.

Thanks again
Aggie

Ooh Aggie you really do spoil us I am really looking forward to the next chapter take care sweetie and thanks for being such a great friend

Last edited by sweet satin lover on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:35 am 
Rating: pg-13 (for now)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of Buffy characters, but I do own the story line, not the flash backs or anything that happened in Joss Whedon show.
Summary: After the battle with the first, the scoobies gang had no home, no town, no money, they started a new life in LA, a life with hard work for everyone, but which would give fruits. Also, Sunnydale’s hellmouth had been destroyed but there were others around the world. Well hell can be anywhere, you will see.
Spoilers: This is after the end of the show so if you hadn’t seen every season may be you should watch them first.

Chapter Two

“Ok Will, I guess we should stop for a break” Said Xander after some hours of driving

“Yes I guess so” Willow rolled eyes and went out of the car, they were in a small town out of the city “After you almost makes us lost on the way here”

“Huh… What? I didn’t loose us did I?” said Xander smiling to her friend, she didn’t give a smile back, she was to worried for that. They needed to find a room to sleep and a place to eat.

The red haired woman walked a few steps, something had called her attention but didn’t know what was it, she was getting near of a couple of trees. “Hey Will look what I found! Let’s go I’m hungry” yelled Xander. That was just a second that made Willow look back at him and when she searched on the trees nothing was there. She sighed and shook her head and followed Xander who was like a pirate with that black eye patch and yelling like that on the street.

They went into a restaurant, it wasn’t very nice looking but, they were hungry, Willow didn’t notice but now that she was smelling the food her stomach pleaded for some, and if she could have at least one cup of coffee after dinner she could say, she would be less worried.

There was an old man cleaning the bar “Sir! Please sir! What can we get to eat?” Asked Xander to him, he took two lists of food and offered them, he starred at both like if they were freaks.

“What are you going to eat?” said Xander to Willow, he was reading the list and showing with his finger to the man what he wanted.
“I will have some cake and coffee” replied Willow, to the hell with dinner I want my coffee, she thought to herself.

They sat on a table near the window and waited for the food, but it was uncomfortable, the man kept starring at them, like if they were the only guests in years, but it wasn’t true, the place wasn’t empty, there were people already eating.

“Why do you think he is watching us?” Whispered willow, she was looking at the man who now was watching to the other corner.

Xander looked around and didn’t see anyone starring at them “Who is?” he rubbed his friend’s shoulder “Relax Will, everything is fine, besides if someone would be watching us it would be because I look like a pirate! Right? Argg I’m the Alexander the pirate argg” He joked making Willow laugh.

After dinner, they paid the man, and asked him for dorms to stay that night, “We have some dorms in the next floor you may want to go and check if you like them” he replied showing the staircases.

“Na aim so tired I could sleep on the street so, I think we should go and rest, what do you say?”

Willow would have liked to say no but she didn’t want to talk in front of the man so she looked at Xander “hum..” but he didn’t let her talk and said “Yes I knew you would think the same, lets go Will”

The man gave them two keys one for each of them “Thanks” said Xander “Good night”

“Good night” Said the man starring at them until they were in the top of the staircase, Willow looked at him, and he starred into her eyes, he seemed evil, but no, it couldn’t be. “I’m just worried and tired, yes that must be”

Willow had one her hand the key number 7 and Xander number 8, the rooms were in front, so they would be near in case they needed something.

Xander put his hand on Willow’s shoulder, he knew his friend was sad, just like him, but he was worried for her because it was so much time since what happened with Tara, but Willow wasn’t any better. “It’s gonna be ok Will, you’ll see”

Willow was looking at the floor she didn’t want to cry again, she asked in a whisper “How is it going to?”

“With time, we need to leave it go, let them go and rest in that better place” said Xander thinking at the same time about Anya, he wanted to let know Willow that he was in pain too but he was agree to let her go, and he would try to be happy. “Time will heal our pain Will”

Willow shook her head she was teary now and watching at her friend “No it will not, look at me Xander, it had been time since all what happened, time has been here, but my pain doesn’t leave, I just wonder why I had to stay here, why wasn’t it me?” She was crying loud now but she was still talking, she needed this time to let him know what was in her heart “Happen what happen, I will always have this whole in my heart, no one can fill it, it was hers, and since all happened, until I die, my heart will be broken, so will yours, I am sorry but is the truth, don’t lie yourself by acting happy so you don’t worry the others, live but with the truth”

Xander was now crying too, Willow hugged him “I am sorry, Is just how I feel it. Good night”

“Good night Will”

Xander went into the room and found a nice and comfy bed he laid down and closed his eye.

Willow in her room, opened the window and looked at the sky, it was cloudy and she couldn’t watch the stars or the moon, it wasn’t what she said a good start for that trip “They think this will make us better, that this will makes forget but it will not, nothing can” She closed the window and got into bed, she didn’t fall asleep until a half or an hour later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In LA things were going normal for almost everyone, Buffy told Giles what Willow said before she left, and he said they should start investigating, but at the same time they didn’t have any clue of where to start. “We should wait some days until we know what is coming, I fear Willow isn’t thinking very well” said the watcher cleaning his glasses.

“Hmm I just don’t know I wish you were right but…” she thought for a second “I think she may be right, I can feel something bad coming”

The British man sighed “Well we can’t do anything yet, not more that train the girls the most we can, and as soon as we know something, we will research”

“Sounds good plan” said Buffy not very happy, she thought after the end of Sunnydale that they wouldn’t need to see any more apocalypses, or worst fight like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In some other part in the universe the two strangers were starring at the viewscreen again, planning the first move, in their secret place.

“It is almost done, they will bring him to us in a moment” said the blonde evil woman.

The man didn’t look at her, he was like hypnotised by something in the view screen. “How are we going to keep it hidden and safe, I mean we are not playing with something easy here”

“We are not playing sweetie, we are taking revenge, of the slayer and her dear world the place she and her friends want to keep safe, she will know who I am now, and the death will not stop me there this time” she finished it with her evil laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around eleven in the night, Xander was sleeping in the room, when something woke him up, the room was cold, he saw the window was open but he didn’t remember to open it. “It was probably open when I came inside, and I didn’t notice” He got up of bed, closed the window and turned to go bed again when he saw some one standing right in front of him, he almost crashes with her, he didn’t but he fell to the floor anyway because of the shock.

“Tara?”

To be continued..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:40 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

dibs :party

I couldn't help but laugh with this line:
Quote:
to the hell with dinner I want my coffee, she thought to herself

And the ending, is it really Tara? oo I can't wait to see what happens next.

And poor Willow, her pain, I hope it will eventually end ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:44 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... I wonder what Willow's reaction to Tara's resurrection is... I hope Tara is not part of the evil "beings" forces...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:23 pm 
5. Willowhand

mesa like hope there will be some witchy luving soon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:12 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky As always a wonderful written story you have a deep passion to dive off into the unknown story and find your way and make us see every bit as if we were there bravo sweetie. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :bigkiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:43 pm 
3. Flaming O

I'm intrigued...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:57 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Okay, I'm hooked. Please continue. :pray
Quote:
He got up of bed, closed the window and turned to go bed again when he saw some one standing right in front of him, he almost crashes with her, he didn’t but he fell to the floor anyway because of the shock.

“Tara?”

*gasps and hold's breath*
Is it really Tara? No tricks?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:57 am 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Wow beautifully wriiten sweetie I am intrigued :) More soon please :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great story so far!!! Go on like this and I know I’ll love it!!
To late – love it already!

I especially like that you send Willow and Xander out together onto this “Quest” and that they shared this special moment where they talked a bit about the lose they both suffered.

Quote:
Willow shook her head she was teary now and watching at her friend “No it will not, look at me Xander, it had been time since all what happened, time has been here, but my pain doesn’t leave, I just wonder why I had to stay here, why wasn’t it me?” She was crying loud now but she was still talking, she needed this time to let him know what was in her heart “Happen what happen, I will always have this whole in my heart, no one can fill it, it was hers, and since all happened, until I die, my heart will be broken, so will yours, I am sorry but is the truth, don’t lie yourself by acting happy so you don’t worry the others, live but with the truth”

Xander was now crying too, Willow hugged him “I am sorry, Is just how I feel it. Good night”

Though it was kindda strange for Willow to burst out of herself and then letting Xander standing alone.

I’m sure it will also be interesting to learn what these evil woman and men are up to.
Oh and on:
Quote:
He got up of bed, closed the window and turned to go bed again when he saw some one standing right in front of him, he almost crashes with her, he didn’t but he fell to the floor anyway because of the shock.

“Tara?”

What the heck!!!
That’s one hell of a cliff hangar and I really hope you won’t make us wait to long!!

MsKittyB wrote:
*gasps and hold's breath*
Is it really Tara? No tricks?

Amen to that!
Dax

“What Dreams may Come”

Last edited by Dax on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:19 pm 
Hello kittens!

Thanks you so much for your feed backs it really means a lot. I hope there will be an update soon, bu I will not tell you things about it ;)

Dax:
You are right it is weird of Willow to act like that, but i needed to show her in this mood, she is in so much pain that she doesnt see well, this may change soon ;)

Kittens who asked about Tara, I will not say, you will need to wait for the next update ;)

Thanks again. Aggie :kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 pm 
25. Cured Boy-wanter

Love this fic Aggie, keep up the good work *begging for an add* :D
take care sweetie xxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:57 pm 
Thank you sweetie. Sorry to everyone for taking so long to update, it has been a hard week, but I finally did it. I hope you like it.

Rating: pg-13 (for now)
Summary: After the battle with the first, the scoobies gang had no home, no town, no money, they started a new life in LA, a life with hard work for everyone, but which would give fruits. Also, Sunnydale’s hellmouth had been destroyed but there were others around the world. Well hell can be anywhere, you will see.
Sorry if there is any word wrong in the writing :blush

Chapter three

Willow woke up and she thought she had slept only a few minutes and it was true, she wasn’t relaxed, all the place was making her worry and nervous, and not only that, she couldn’t sleep well because she was having nightmares about Tara, she used to have dreams where they were together and nice, but not now, she sat up on the bed and thought about Xander. He had also lost his love, probably he was feeling the same.

“I should talk to him, I had been not a good friend” Willow thought to her self with tears in the eyes. She got up and went out of the room.

In the other room, Xander was in the floor and Tara was trying to help him to stand up but he couldn’t believe it. Finally he took Tara’s hand, it was solid and warm, it wasn’t a ghost.

“What? How? Did Willow?” said Xander, he couldn’t find the right words to
ask and also he had to much to ask.

Tara moved her hand to Xander`s shoulder “No, please calm down, I will explain with time, but not now, you must leave this place and take Willow back to the campus, you must tell Buffy that something big is coming, you cant stay on LA either, you must leave as soon as possible.”

“What is going on, she is powerful, you should see how she… oh my god she will be so happy to see you, come on lets go see her, she is…”

“Shhh, she is coming, please don’t tell her Im here, it will be worst, I will try to explain you soon, but not yet, I need to go, just do what I said, some evil forces are destroying the portal between death and life and they fear Willow, they can harm her and they will try to”

Xander was going to reply when they heard a nock on the door

“Xander are you awake?” asked Willow at the other side of the door

Tara shook her head pleading with Xander not to say anything, he whispered “Why cant she know you are here?”

“It would complicate things, just trust me” she hugged him and ran to the window she seemed the same Tara, she was alive, but Xander thought, she seems also stronger and secure.

“Xander?”

“Coming” he hurried and opened the door to see a red-haired woman in her pajamas, she was so cute, he couldn’t help but hugging her, he was scared now “What happened Will are you ok?

“I just, I’m sorry for the way I had been acting lately, I know you are in pain too and I should be a better friend”

“I understand you Will, and you are a good friend” He was wondering how to tell her they needed to come back without telling her the truth, but he thought it would be better to try at the morning.

She looked into his eyes teary “Can I sleep here?” she was so beautiful and a good person she didn’t deserve to be so sad and heartbroken, Xander felt guilty for not telling her Tara was alive, that would make her happy, but for now the best thing was her safety.

“Yes we can have a pajama party” he giggled

“That would be nice” Said the red-haired girl smiling “I promise I will not abuse you on bed”

“You are a wild witch, Im scared” they laughed and went to bed, Xander thought at least in that way they would be together until the morning and then he would need to say something to go back to the campus.

In LA the things got complicated, Buffy and the others were just having a break when they saw bad news on the TV. Many people was having fights on the streets and the police couldn’t do anything, before something made the camera go off they could see what seemed vampires and other creatures. Buffy stood up in front of the TV

“We need to go out, Faith prepare team one, I’m going with team two”

“Alright B, sounds fun” said Faith getting ready, she left to find her team, they were just five of the slayers, they were some of the girls that fought against the first and the supervampires, Shannon and Vi, with three more that they meet after they went to LA, Rachel, Emily and Sam. They were good and strong slayers and they got to have a friendship or kind of, with Faith.

Buffy was with Rona and Chao-ahn two of the other slayers who were alive after Sunnydale, they had also Anne and Erika, and others sometimes but now Buffy just called them, the slayers had beepers in case of emergency so when Buffy went outside Faith was waiting for one of the girls the others were already there, and her slayers were arriving. All of them were talking about the news and were a bit nervous specially those who didn’t fight against the first.

When Faith team was ready Buffy told them they should go to the town and protect people tell them to stay home and try to see what was going on. They left when Andrew and Dawn arrived.

“What are you doing here?” Said Buffy annoyed and upset

“We want to help” Said Dawn seriously

“Well you will, staying home and watching over the other girls”

“Well... see that is not actually true, I mean... the girls can take care of themselves and the council is here also” said Andrew with his hand on the other arms as he uses to do when he is nervous.

Buffy shock her head, and was going to reply when she noticed all the girls were there, they weren’t too much but they could watch over Dawn and the nerd boy, besides if they needed information they could help.

“Ok you can go, but be careful and stay out of the way if we have to fight” then she talked to the group “Let’s go girls”

“And boy” said Andrew in a whisper, Dawn at his side laughed

Buffy opened the truck. Once the group was inside she turned it on and said “Be glad I learned how to drive”

“Well I would be if you would have really learned it” Said Dawn a bit scared. The slayers looked to each other worried, but there was no time to argue the blonde started driving, not great but ok.

Buffy drove a few minutes and stopped, there was something on the way, it was like an energy ball, it was rounding someone. Buffy went out of the truck to get closer, a woman was standing on the street, looking to the other side.

“Are you alright?” asked the slayer not being sure of what she was seeing.

The woman turned to watch Buffy, she was like a demon, she had only white in the eyes and her hair was flying because of the energy ball, it was a black energy, what made Buffy think it wasn’t good at all.

She got closer, the demon looked familiar “Hi Buffy”

“Anya?” Said Buffy surprised, Anya was looking at her with an evil look

She replied “Call me Anyanka” and moved her hand towards Buffy making her fly a few steps back on the floor. “This is not a good place for you and your little slayers Buffy, the dead are awake and not all of them are good, be intelligent and leave” She laughed. The energy ball went smaller, and then she disappeared with it.

Dawn went to help Buffy to stand up. “What happened?”

“The dead are awake…” said a shocked Buffy “Did you see her?”

“Who, I just saw that black energy and then it made you fly away, who was she?”

“Anya, or Anyanka” Said Buffy

“It can’t be Buffy you must had seen wrong” Dawn shock her head.

“She told me, she was Anyanka, she said the dead are awake”

“Lets go back home, we must talk to Giles”

Dawn drove this time, Buffy was still shocked and thoughtful.

Out of the town Xander was awake with Willow in his arm, she fell asleep fast but he couldn’t sleep, he was thinking about Tara and her words. Suddenly Xander´s cellphone rang and woke up Willow also.

“Hello? Buff? What is wrong?”

“You need to come back as soon as possible, we need you and Willow here”

“Is everyone ok? What happened?” Said Xander scared, Willow was looking at him worried.

“We are ok for now, I will explain when you arrive I cant now, are you coming?”

“Right now, if something happens let me know, bye”

“Yes, be careful” Said the blonde as goodbye.

Willow was already getting up and trying to understand “What happened?”

“We need to go Will, Buffy didn’t explain, but she said they are ok” He thought things were getting worst, but at least now he had an excuse to take Willow back at the campus. What was happening? He didn’t know, but it seemed really bad.

“Let me go for my clothes at the other room” She ran to the door

“Ok I will wait for you in the car, hurry up” He took his things and went out with Willow and went down the stairs. The barman was cleaning some tables and when Xander went appeared he starred at him.

“Hum good morning, we are leaving, here have this” he gave the man some money “Thanks for everything”

“Thanks to you, be welcome whenever you wish”

After a while Willow was at the car with Xander, and they left. They arrived at the campus a few hours later, but it took less of what they thought, Xander drove really fast.

Buffy, Giles and Dawn were at the kitchen waiting, when the guys arrived. Buffy hugged Xander.

“Please tell us what is going on” Said Willow

Buffy looked at Giles, they talked in the night about if they should talk to Xander about Anya or just avoid that part, even if the best was telling the true, they needed to know more before they hurt Xander, though they decided not to say all what was going on.

“Last night things got really bad here, we needed to use the teams to get things better, we started driving, but we had to stop because something was on the way. It was a an energy ball a big one, there was a woman inside it, and she just said dead are awake and not all of them are good, and she told me to be intelligent and leave, well to leave town I guess because after that she just disappeared”

Willow nodded “I knew something was going to happen, but I didn’t know so soon”

Xander was looking at Buffy’s eyes, he wanted to talk to Buffy about the truth, Willow couldn’t know but Buffy needed to, there wasn’t other way to protect Willow. His friend noticed something weird on Xander look and she hoped he wasn’t suspecting there was something missing on the story.

“What do we do?” Asked Dawn crossing her arms and waiting for a plan, but there wasn’t one, at least not yet.

“I need to lay down for a while” Said Willow, her friends were surprised that she didn’t ask anything else, but she was feeling stressed and sad, she didn’t know what it meant “Dead are alive” but it was weird.

“You should do that” Said Xander, it was his chance to tell Buffy what was going, actually he did, after Willow left he told Buffy he needed to talk to her, and they went for a walk, things were getting every time worst and they had no clue of what to do. Buffy was thinking to herself “Tara and Anya were alive? Well then Anyanka was right, dead were awake, but why and how?”

Far from the earth, the evil woman and the strange man were having a good time.

“We have him, now she cant stop us, not you or me, not anyone” She was walking around while the man was drinking some wine.

“That means we cant kill them either, not the witch and not the slayers”

The woman hit the table and took the glass of wine “Ben… Ben don’t be stupid, we can harm them really bad, so bad that they will wish to be dead, and then I will laugh, and I will bring death to take the slayer to hell”

“Don’t get mad sister, I am with you now and you know that, Buffy said she wouldn’t kill an innocent but her watcher did try to kill me, I need revenge too remember?”

“Yes I remember, so now stop worrying, Glory has the death as hostage, and soon we will come back once more to the earth, hey cant kill you again.”

To be continued...

Thanks for reading :kitty

Post subject: Re: Where is the death-Updated 17 feb
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:25 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

So Ben isn't innocent - interesting. Keep it up!

- Matthew

By the Power of Grayskull!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness... I hope that Tara soon feels confortable to reveal herself to Willow... Willow needs her Tara...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:41 am 
3. Flaming O

Things are really gathering speed now, with Tara and Anya or Anyanka back!

I’ll too hope that Tara will eventually be aloud to reveal herself to Willow. But only, of course, if she can stay with Willow happily every after.

Oh and Glory AND Ben, instead Glory or Ben – that should make for some very interesting developments – especially since Ben’s no longer the good one in this outfit. Not that Glory’s good though.

Keep up the good work!

Dax
:yikes

“What Dreams may Come”

Last edited by Dax on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:59 pm 
5. Willowhand

;uved it hope tara and willow get together

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

We have a new big bad to fight and Tara coming back makes me happy. Willow is going to be in shock but I love what you are doing and where you are going with the story. I cant wait for more. :kgeek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:34 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Ooh good update. It seems kinda interesting with the dead coming back, hopefully they can be reunited with their loved ones. ;-) And well the Willow/Xander sleep-over party cracked me up. It was a good laugh. I like where you are taking us. It sounds like there is going to be a lot of angst :shy Sorry it took me awhile to read. I can't wait for more :kitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow, so it really was Tara. I'm guessing if Willow finds out it might cause some serious conflict. Hopefully the'll be reunited. Poor Xander, he has to keep such a big serect from Willow and the rest of the gang. :aww
:shock Oh no! Glory and Ben. *shakes head* This can't be good. There name's just scream 'death and blood-shed' *signs*
Great update, can't wait for the next. :read

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:23 am 
Thank you all kittens for reading and for your feed back. I will be working on next update soon, I hope I be able to post this weekend. Thanks for your support I really apresiate it and need it ^^

:kitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:53 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Liked it. Want more