The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Where is the death-Updated 17 feb
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:18 pm 
Thank you neighbour Im glad you liked. :)

Title: Where is the death
Author: Littlewicca
Rating: pg-13 (for now)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of Buffy characters, but I do own the story line, not the flash backs or anything that happened in Joss Whedon show.
Summary: After the battle with the first, the scoobies gang had no home, no town, no money, they started a new life in LA, a life with hard work for everyone, but which would give fruits. Also, Sunnydale’s hellmouth had been destroyed but there were others around the world. Well hell can be anywhere, you will see.
Spoilers: This is after the end of the show so if you hadn’t seen every season may be you should watch them first.
Thanks kitty for helping with the beta. :kitty

Chapter four

After Willow left her friends she didn’t go to bed, she went for a walk around the buildings, one was where they used to train the slayers, it was like a gym, and there was a room also where she could teach to the interested on Wicca some about magic and about the god and goddess.
There was another building with dorms for the girls, and the other had the gang’s rooms, and the kitchen and the library.

In the middle they had a garden with benches and tables, it was pretty, there were also many trees, and flowers, they used some part of it to train, some of the slayers would act like vampires others like innocents girl so Buffy would teach them techniques.

Willow was now walking around the trees it wasn’t so dark yet but inside the little woods it was, she was lost in her thoughts, she didn’t notice someone was following her until she heard the steps behind, she looked behind and saw Sam, one of the slayers that use to study Wicca, standing there.

“Hey Sam what are you doing here”

“Hi, sorry I was just walking to the gym when I saw you coming here, I didn’t know you were back, what happened?”

“Buffy asked us to come back, because of what happened last night”

“Oh I heard something, I don’t know yet if some of the girls are back, I only saw Buffy and her team, but do you know where is Faith?”

“Buffy said they were ok, they had some troubles but no one was badly hurt, they must be at the kitchen, you know Faith she always gets hungry after fighting” She smiled, but it wasn’t a smile like the ones that showed happiness.

“What is wrong?”

“I just miss her” Willow was thinking about Tara, she had already talked to Sam about her. They were close, because Sam loved magic and was a bit depressed as Willow sometimes, she had lost her girlfriend when she became a slayer, the girl didn’t like the idea of a supergirlfriend and left a heartbroken Sam. Willow and Sam didn’t like each other as couple, they were just good friends. They needed that, to have support.

“I know” Sam hugged Willow and started walking with her.

Buffy and Xander came back, and went to get some food at the kitchen, Faith was there with the others slayers.

“Hey B! Xand! Nice to see you again boy”

“Nice to see you too” he smiled and sat, he had a big burger in his hand and started eating.

“Did you find anything useful last night Faith?” asked Buffy

“No more than you B, it is obvious that dead are alive but how or why, I have no clue”

“Damn this is going to get bad” Said Buffy shacking her head.

Willow and Sam were still walking by the trees, when a couple of slayers were walking around too, but they didn’t notice them.

The girls weren’t to nice and started talking bad about Willow and Sam. They went to their dorm.

“I bet Sam likes Willow” said on of them

“Well I don’t know, but it is obviously she is lesbian too, she must be happy to live with so many girls near, I hope she don’t get close to me”

“What do you have against lesbians Cony?” asked one of the girls that was inside the dorm. She looked at Lynn who was also in the room, reading a book.

“Nothing, I just rather not to be near one” She caressed her head and watched at the mirror. “Any way, I just don’t like Willow or Sam, with that magic, they think they are more powerful than the slayers, they are not, besides did you heard about how crazy Willow got like a year ago? That is because of the magic I tell you, they are not good”

Lynn left the book on her bed and looked at her “I don’t think they are bad, Willow saved the world many times and she was in pain when she did that, she was wanting revenge, and it was for love, something you may not understand if you are so closed minded” She left the other girls surprised, Lynn wasn’t someone that talks to much, and less if is in that way.

She started walking outside the building it was night already but there were lights on, the moon was beautiful, she sat on the floor laying her back on a tree and watching the stars.

“Hello?” asked Lynn looking around, she had definitely heard steps, someone was near her. She hoped someone good. She stood up and gave a look around, then gave a few steps inside the woods, but no one was there so she started to walk to the tree again when she felt two hands grabbing her shoulders with strength.

“Ahh that hurts” She looked behind and saw a blonde vampire showing her his teeth. She tried hardly to push him away but he was so strong. “Help!”

“No yelling little girl. That is not good” Said the vampire, he put his hand on Lynn’s mouth, and got closer to her neck kissing it and getting ready to bite, Lynn tried once more and kicked between his legs “Bloody hell, you bitch” he moved his hand from her mouth but didn’t let her go

“HELP!”

“Stop it” He grabbed her shoulders and started to bite

“Let her go!” Said Willow when she and Sam arrived running, they heard Lynn’s yelling

The vampire didn’t let go, so Willow castes a spell to separate them and the vampire flew away, falling to the floor. Sam went to help Lynn to stand up.

“Is that how you say hi to the old friends witch?”

“Spike?” Asked Willow shocked

“Yeah I’m back redhead”

“But without soul, you were going to kill Lynn”

“I only wanted a nice enter, I have soul, you can read it, try to” he touched his chest where the heart is supposed to be.

Willow starred at his eyes and nodded “I believe you, but you shouldn’t play with the slayers, less with someone as Lynn, she is good” She looked at the slayer “Are you ok?”

She nodded “yes but he cut me for real”

“Well I wasn’t going to but you hurt my…” he looked down “so I got mad, sorry”

“It will be ok” said the girl

“Come on I will take you to your dorm and help with that” Said Sam

“Thanks” she blushed and smiled.

“Take care Lynn, and make me know if you two need anything” Said Willow to the girls “And you come with me” said talking to Spike now.

“You spoke” Said Spike sarcastically.

Willow enters into the living room where Buffy and Xander were watching some TV, Faith was sleeping on the couch and Giles reading.

“Hey guys, hum I have someone who you should see” She moved and let Spike enter too.

“Hello luv”

“What the hell?” said Xander standing up

Buffy was looking at him with her mouth open but couldn’t speak

“I knew you would be happy to see me” Said Spike to Xander “Aren’t you going to say anything slayer?”

Buffy stood up and hugged him “Is it really you? Are you alive?”

Spike was surprised at that reaction, he remembered very well how it felt Buffy’s body against him´s but having that again was a dream. “Yes”

“Well you may want to help us figure out what is happening and how are you all back” Said Giles cleaning his glasses.

“Yea I missed you too watcher” Spike laughed “I can help you, you may need to know where I came from”

“Where did you… Of course how didn’t I think about that before, you all dead people must be coming from somewhere” Said Xander hitting his head with the hand.

“Yea the boy is right, there is a portal that you may want to seal, if we don’t do that soon most of dead people will be already here”

“But how does it work, why are you here but not everyone who died?” Asked Willow “Why isn’t Tara here?”

Buffy looked at her “Will this is not good, I’m glad to have you here Spike, but having a portal here which brings dead people isn’t good at all”

“Yes she is right Will” Said Xander

“I just wonder how it works, we may find answers knowing that also, wouldn’t you like Anya back Xander?”

There was some silent after that, a silent that Faith broke when she suddenly woke up “Blonde vampire is alive too?”

Spike laughed “I knew you would survive to the end of Sunnydale”

“Yeah well thanks, I was surprised that you died, thanks for helping us”

“Anytime”

Buffy looked at them “Will you take us to the portal or not?”

“Don’t be jealous B, I don’t date vampires” At least not blonde ones thought Faith

“Shut up” Said Buffy and Spike at the same time.

“There are more than one portal, but the biggest one is here in the graveyard of this city, that is why I suggest all of us to move to other place until we know what is going on and how to fight it”

“Are you going to? But wouldn’t that mean that you have to go back to your grave?” Asked Xander

“I think if we fix this yes but who knows, anyway if that is what I need to do I will” He searched in his pocket and took a cigarette.

“Take us to the portal please” Asked Giles, he didn’t trust Spike, he never did.

Willow, Buffy, Xander, Giles and Faith followed Spike to the graveyard, it was really dark now it was already midnight. There weren’t any vampires around that place, the vampires knew about the bunch of slayers living on the town and wouldn’t want to be near so they just rather choose some other town. That made a harder work for the slayer because they had to patrol far from the campus.

In the middle of the graveyard there was a big hole in the earth, it was black like a black hole in the space, except that this one was on the floor.

“Don’t touch it Buffy!”

“Why not?” asked Buffy to Giles

“It is a portal, we don’t know how it works but if you touch it you may end in the dead world”

Buffy opened more her eyes like scared and walked a few steps back. “Any ideas of how to close it? Or who put this here?”

“No” Spike shook his head “I don’t remember anything of where I had been I just remember seeing this black hole in the other side and then I was here, but it seems like the portals between death and life is broken, the problem is I don’t know how”

“We will find out, lets go there is nothing more we can do here” Said Faith

Everyone except Willow started walking to the exit, She stood some moments starring at the hole.

What if Tara is there, may be she can come out, or may be she already did, couldn’t I go look for her? She walked to the hole so close she could feel the cold coming from it. She wanted to cry but didn’t.

“Will” Xander came back and grabbed Willow’s arm, she was so close from the hole that he got scared, she seemed hypnotised “Lets go” He was scared that anything could happen to her, he didn’t forget Tara’s words the bad wanted Willow dead.

“Ok” She walked with her friend, she grabbed his hand tight and they found the others, then they came back to the building.

“Are you going to be ok?” Asked Xander to Willow after leaving her in her room “I could stay make another Pyjama party”

“I will be ok I promise” She smiled

“I trust you but call me if you need anything”

Willow nodded and went into her room, her stuff was still packed but her bed was done, she was drained, she went to lay on bed and she fell asleep with tears in her eyes. If Tara could go back, Willow’s soul would be back too.

“Baby?”

“I’m here” Said Tara “Follow me” She had a white dress on and was holding Willow’s hand

“Where are you taking me?” Asked Willow sleepy

“I need you to find me”

“But you are here”

“I’m just a spiritual projection of my body baby, you will need to find me in the dead world”

“Ok” Said Willow following Tara’s spirit.

Tara walked out of the building, she didn’t seem a ghost because she was holding Willow’s hand, but she was shiny in the dark of the night, and beautiful.

“We are getting close” Said Tara, when they were arriving to the graveyard.

“I can’t wait to see you baby I need to hug you and kiss you” Said Willow again she had tears in her eyes this time of hope.

“You will, you just need to go into the portal and call for my name”

There was someone behind some graves starring at Willow, she seemed to be talking to someone but she was alone. She walked to the portal and looked at it, she moved her hand in front of her wanting to touch it.

“STOP!”

Willow looked around to see who had talked, she knew that voice. “Who is there, where are you?”

“Please just stay away of the portal”

“Tara?”

Tara let Willow see her she was no more hidden, after all what she more wished in the world was to be with her.

“Yes it is me”

“Did I find you? Is that you for real or the spirit?” Asked Willow waking up for her dream but still a little hypnotised.

Tara ran to Willow and kissed her, holding her very tight “I’m here, don’t worry anymore, I love you”

“I love you” They were lost in their hug both having her head laying on the other’s shoulder and crying, they should be fine now, they were together.

“I hate that you showed up for real witch, you should had never had your brain back, well anyway if you want to be in the middle you be, but you cant do anything, I am taking her with me” Said Glory standing behind Tara and Willow, now they had the portal in their backs and Glory in front of them.

To be continued…

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked :kitty

Post subject: Re: Where is the death-Updated 24 feb
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:58 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
Uh-oh Glory means no good
Woo hoo Tara means yayyyyyyy
mmm :hmm
definitely good, plz update soon!!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:34 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness... Good that Willow got her Tara back... I'm afraid that Willow, Tara & the Scooby gang faces a major ouch-time...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:17 am 
3. Flaming O

Hurrah! :pride
For another great update.
Nice to read that Willow has a friend like Sam who understands part of what she’s going through.

Quote:
“I just miss her” Willow was thinking about Tara, she had already talked to Sam about her. They were close, because Sam loved magic and was a bit depressed as Willow sometimes, […] Willow and Sam didn’t like each other as couple, they were just good friends. They needed that, to have support.

“I know” Sam hugged Willow and started walking with her.

Of course it’s also a good that they’re “only” good friends.

Spike is back too!
And true to old form I see.
Quote:
“But without soul, you were going to kill Lynn”

“I only wanted a nice enter, I have soul, you can read it, try to” he touched his chest where the heart is supposed to be.

Willow starred at his eyes and nodded “I believe you, but you shouldn’t play with the slayers, less with someone as Lynn, she is good” She looked at the slayer “Are you ok?”

Willow’s asking the right “Painful” question.
Quote:
But how does it work, why are you here but not everyone who died?” Asked Willow “Why isn’t Tara here?”

Even though Xander still can’t answerer his best fiends question.

Quote:
it seems like the portals between death and life is broken.

Well that looks like one hell – bad pun I know – of a challenge to our heroes, though I’m not sure that’s all.

And rightly so, as I read on, as you leave us, not only with Willow and Tara being finaly reunited, but also with one hell of a cliff hangar here.
Quote:
“I hate that you showed up for real witch, you should had never had your brain back, well anyway if you want to be in the middle you be, but you cant do anything, I am taking her with me” Said Glory standing behind Tara and Willow, now they had the portal in their backs and Glory in front of them.

Very clever of Glory to invade Willow’s dreams in order to lead her to the portal, though I hate to give that hell goddess any credit.

In any case, keep up the good work.

Day
:yikes

“What Dreams may Come”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:13 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Aggie as always update goodness your writing style is wonderful the story comes alive and dances before me. I want me :wtkiss Wow I didn't see that coming Glory crap that bitch is back..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:37 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

I loved the update. It seems a lot of new and old faces are showing up. I can't wait to see what is going to happen. It was good to see Spike back, and in his usually Spikey way. And this Portal thing could be dangerous. Not only could Glory get out but the Mayor, and all the other Big Bads. And I'm soo glad that Tara was there to stop Willow from touching the Portal. All hell could have broke loose I'm sure. I'm soo happy Willow is back with her Tara. I don't think Willow could have stood the pain any longer. Maybe some W/T lovin' will happen soon :wtkiss ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:20 pm 
Hello kitens! Thank you so much for your feed back, I promise I will be updating soon, I hadnt been with time to write, but I will give you some more soon. Thanks for reading it i really apresiate that.

:kitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:06 am 
5. Willowhand

hope u update soon aggiecat