The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Search and Rescue AU Looks Like RainUpdate 05/27/08
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:33 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Title:Search and Rescue
Rating:NC 17
Author :Rosemary
Spoilers :No not a one AU
Summary:A rookie Forestry Ranger and a not so pleasant seasoned Search and Rescue officer are paired up on a search for a ten year old boy in Sequoia National Park , California.
Disclaimer:They are Joss Whedons

Okay, here I go again. I think I'm addicted.This might not be updated as frequently as the last one , but I will try.

Charter One

The camp area was pretty much deserted. The couple had known it would be. They had been here before . This is actually where they had spent their honeymoon. There were a few differences now though.
The small Volkswagen Van that they had made their first trip in was now a rather large Chevy Suburban complete with a small trailer that carried tents , sleeping bags , lanterns , flashlight , canned goods and of course five bicycles.

These were some of the differences but the biggest would be that they now had three children as well. Joss who was the oldest at ten and , Christy and Lilly the couples eight year old twin girls.
They all pitched in to help set the camp . Everyone had a job , and everyone worked till they where finished.

It had taken them about two hours to finish their tasks and the kids were now restless to go and explore.

The drive itself had been rather long , taking them nearly ten hours plus an additional hour for the various stops that are required when traveling with young children. Taking a look around , Tracy remembered just why this trip was so worth the drive.

It was a beautiful spot, lined with Giant Redwoods , California Ferns , Sycamores ., and numerous wild flowers and large climbing rocks covered in a lush ,green ,moss.

There were also a dozen or so natural caves in this part of of the Sequoia National Park. The couple had planned on exploring one or two of them with the kids during the trip. That was were the bicycles would come in handy , for the caves where a good three quarters of a mile from where they had made camp.

"Jeff , look honey".

Jeff stopped stacking the firewood , and went over to see what his wife was looking at.

"It's still there."she said pointing to the trunk of a large Redwood tree.
"Well I'll be damned. I had no idea that we were right here in the same spot."

"Oh yes you did. I know why you came to this same spot. I think you plan on getting me drunk and having your way with me again."she answered , giving him a playful smile.

The young couple were looking at the initials they had carved in the tree some eleven years ago They were both reliving the memory silently in their heads.

"MOM.". They both jumped a little at the unexpected shout.So much for the trip down memory lane.

"I'm standing right here Joss . There's no need to wake anything with in earshot."

"Sorry, I forgot."

"Can I go over there by the stream and try and catch some frogs?"he asked.

Joss was an adventurer. He loved all things outdoorsy and seemed to be a natural at finding new things to explore and learn .He loved to catch frog and insects of all kinds.He was fascinated by nature and this fascination would , on occasion , get him into some trouble.He yet to learn that somethings didn't share his enthusiasm of being discovered.He had been bitten ,stung, pecked at and sprayed by skunks.Twice.
"Okay , but stay in voice range and if you don't know what it is ,"
"Don't touch it .I know ."he finished his mothers sentence.
"And take the girls with you."

The twins didn't exactly share their brothers enthusiasm of all things nature. They did enjoy it , but they would much prefer a nice hotel room with a swimming pool and perhaps a shopping mall with in walking distance.

They were identical twins and most people couldn't tell them apart without some kind of distinguishing clue like a different color hair tie or bracelets .They enjoyed this ability to keep people guessing and they would often fool friends and teachers alike this way.It did of course , have it's drawbacks.Often on birthdays and Christmas they would get one present given to them both. It wasn't so much the having to share , but they felt at times people didn't see them as individuals. In reality , they were quite different from one another.

The three kid set off to explore the stream that was located directly behind their camp area.

They could see their tents and the family car from where they were exploring and were wading in the ankle deep water , eyes pointed downward , looking for frogs for Joss, and any kind of smooth ,rounded, stones for the family rock collection.

"Oh look, Joss there's some. "Lily shouted .

"Where?"Joss came running over in his sisters direction.

"Right there."the little girl answered , jumping up and down on her tiptoes pointing.After she had given the frogs location up to her brother , she pulled her hands up to her chest as if to recoil. She didn't like frogs. Not one bit.

"Wow, dude he's huge."Joss stated.

"EEEWWWWEIIE"the little girl answered ,her jumps getting higher, her hands now flapping as if to ward of some invisible vapor that the frogs had sprayed in her direction.

"You're a big sissy. They can't hurt you."

"Ya ha. I saw that show where they were killing people in the Amazon Rain Forrest. They're tricky like that."

"Well this isn't the rainforest's and those aren't dart frogs.So chill out. And stop jumping .You'll scare 'em away."

"Good. I want them away. Far , far , away."

The frog that Joss had in mind sensed that he might be the target of capture and jumped right in front of Lilly in order to escape looming danger in the form of ten year old Joss.

"AAAHHH YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY" Lily screamed.

"Oh stop it. If you're that chicken then go back to camp."

"Hey Lily , check this out. I found some cool rocks"Christy yelled.

"There. That's something more you're speed. Go get you're little rocks and stop scaring my frogs."

"Whatever Joss."The little girl said walking toward her sister."and your welcome"she called back as an afterthought.

Joss was in capture mode.He took small , slow steps He bent to a crouch and his arms stuck out to his elbows ,his elbows pressed to his side. His hands were set in a claw like manner ,ready to ensnare his leaping prey. However , his prey still had no intention of being caught.

The frog took a suprisingly effective leap and the young man had to right himself up and take three large steps to keep up with this champion jumper.He once again reset himself to his previous posture and slowly began to approach the frog.

Another leap.Another three large steps for Joss. He wasn't sure how long this game of cat and mouse had gone on for but at last he had him cornered.The frog had set himself between two rather large boulders and now found that getting out from between them was far more difficult then getting in.

"Yeah Buddy. I got you now." Joss taunted the frog. He reached his hands in between the two rocks and pulled the frog out from between them.
"I am champion" , Joss bragged to himself in voice that was meant to emulate some of his favorite cartoon super heroes."No one can escape the Jossmaster."

He held tight to his prize with one hand while the other reached down to unzip his fanny pack and retrieve the jar in which the frog would be imprisioned.He undid the lid and placed the frog inside.He screwed the ventilated lid back on and held the jar up as to get a better view. He turned the jar around in his hand being sure to get a good look at it from all angles. He would release the frog eventually , but in the mean time, it needed to be studied.

"Hey Lily?"he said ,stretching the name out a bit giving away the fact that he had intended to terrorize his little sister with his latest conquest." Guess what I got?"

No answer. He turned around to find where his sister was, and then he realized that he didn't recognize his surrounding.

"Lily? Christy?" he called stashing his frog into his fanny pack and closing the zipper.

"Oh man.Hey you guys, you're not supposed to go out of yelling distance. You're gonna get it when I tell mom and Dad." the boy yelled out.

"This isn't funny.Answer me'".Still nothing.

"HEY , LILY! CHRISTY!"

He felt a burst of panic wash over him as the reality of the situation was now becoming clear.

"LILY, CHRISTY."he yelled again, his voice now held a slightly panicked tone.

He was beginning to hyperventilate and he willed himself to calm down.

The relief was fleeting and his panic once again took over.

"MOM. DAD" he shouted again.

"MOOMMMM. DAADDDD"his voice was now cracking and he was beginning to cry.

"No , no , PLEASE! MOM, DAD"he was screaming now.

"MOMMY"he called between sobs.

" MOMMY!"

He now set himself to try and find his way back. He had forgotten , but he would soon remember the number one rule of being lost. Stay where you are. It was all too clear now why that rule was in place. As he began to search for his way back ,he had only managed to take himself deeper and deeper into the forest.

Willow Rosenberg was a brilliant officer. She was a strikingly beautiful woman with shoulder length red hair, and stunning emerald eyes , not to mention an amazing figure any supermodel would be envious of.
She had been in the Sequoia Police Force for six years. In that amount of time she had called to assist in many search and Rescue missions . It was part of the territory when you lived in a place that attracted thousands and thousands of vacationers yearly.She new she would get this call as soon as she heard the report on the scanner. She got into her four runner and headed into town to the ranger station where she knew they would be assembling the teams. She was, as I said, a brilliant cop , but she was very difficult to work with. Perfectionist often are.

On any given day , you could be sure that if you handed in a report , it would within minutes be returned to you for correction.So needless to say , there were very few people who would volunteer to be partnered with her on missions.

Willow was aware of the fact that few people found her pleasant , but it didn't bother her. Given a choice she would prefer to be left alone.
She was rarely seen in town if she were off duty and those journey's were usually limited to a grocery store trip and the occasional visit to the vet for her four year old basset hound Millo.It would probably be safe to say that Millo was indeed her only friend. And as usual , he would accompany her on this search and rescue mission.

Milo was not just a pet , but an amazing tracking dog whom usually proved invaluable to the missions. He had been given numerous citations and awards over his small three year career , and unlike his owner , most people adored him.

When Willow had arrived at the station , they had already begun the drawing of straws as to who would have to be Willows team member.It was a custom that when teams where set , they would include one officer and one Sequoia Ranger. They would assemble eight groups of two and the areas would be designated to each team to cover a two mile radius. Willow walked into the station and went directly to the mapping area to find her assigned cover area.

She could hear the other officers and rangers whispering and giggling about who was going to lose the draw, and she smiled to herself thinking that if they knew she could hear them , they would be surprised at just how much she didn't give a shit.

She didn't like them either. She heard one of them saying that they should team the new ranger up with her. Then a female voice asked why that was bad and Willow relized that she didn't know who had just spoken.She had grown accustom to being able to hear the voices and be able to place the faces to each and every ranger, so today when she heard the unfamiliar voice , she spun around slowly on her feet and saw who the voice belonged to.
She was a tall , blond woman and Willow found it hard to look away.
She was curious about her which was odd to Willow. Few people drew her curiousity.Expecially at a first glance.

She was ,however, curious now. She shook her head and brushed it off when she heard the team coordinator tell the woman , whom he called Tara , that for a first mission it would be in her best interest to team with Willow.Willow groaned silently to herself , already marking this partnering as doomed. She couldn't stand to have to work with rookies, and not just rookies, other women.She felt that most women , unlike herself , attempted to delve far to deeply into personal lives and offered far to much insight to their own.

This was to Willow , work. Not a social engagement and that should be their main focus.

She was taken out of her internal doom casting when she felt a tap at her shoulder. She turned around and she was offered a hand.
"Hi. I'm Tara Maclay. It looks like you and I are going to be teamed up."

Willow looked at the offered hand , then at the womans face , then the hand again .Then , without acknowledging the gesture, turned her back to the area map and said.

"Well this is just my lucky day now isn't it? This is you're first mission I take it?"

Okay, Tara thought to herself, "And you are?" she answered back
ignoring the officers question.

Willow let out an exasperated sigh "The names Rosenberg."

"And is there a first name that goes along with that? 'Cause if not I have a few ideas for you."

Willow stayed faced away and smiled.Thats pretty good,she thought to herself, maybe this Tara will have a little bit of backbone after all .

TBC

Last edited by hondos on Tue May 27, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Search and Rescue AU
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:14 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Great start definitely. Got my interest piqued. writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:20 pm 
3. Flaming O

liking this so far
:pride

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:04 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Chapter Two
Willow was thinking about what her next response would be , and she decided to go with her favorite.
She turned around and gave Tara the once over. Not bad. Kind of cute even.

"Officer. You can call me Officer."She gave her a wink , clicked her tongue, turned around , picked up her backpack and headed toward the front door.

Tara just watched as Willow walked out the door. She shook her head , looked at some of the other rangers , most of whom had their heads down .Tara could tell by the way their backs were moving that they were laughing.

"Okay. What the hell?"She asked looking for some sort of help, explanation , possibly that she had some sort of mental disorder. Just anything that could help her to understand what the fuck was up with that women.

One of the rangers , Jerry Logan broke and the laughter was on. It started a domino effect and soon the entire station was laughing.
"Sorry , Tara, Really where not laughing at you. It's just...pfft...he he he ..sorry, sorry really."

"Fuck you guys"Tara said as she to began to laugh.She bent down and picked up her pack and made her way out to Officers four runner .She could see Officer was sitting in the drivers seat and was studying a map. She heard her talking to someone and Tara was really starting to wonder now. As she got closer to the vehicle it became obvious that she was speaking to an animal. Unless she called other officers "good boys".Well , she thought to herself , You never know with this one.
"So what's the plan...Oficer."Tara Inquired, finding it difficult not to laugh.
"Find a ten year old kid. Hopefully alive."Willow answered as she leaned over ,unlocked the passenger side door , and pushed it open.
She folded up her map and pointed to the back of the vehicle "You can put you're pack back there."

She then leaned in a little to the steering wheel and started the ignition
"Whoopee."Tara said to herself under her breath.

The drive to the parks main entrance was about eighteen miles from the ranger station. Tara was busying herself by looking over the section map. She had a pen in her left hand and was idly chewing at the cap. Willow had been stealing periodic looks at Tara whenever she could. She wasn't doing this in a lecherous way , she was just making an attempt to size her up so to speak. The first thing she noticed was her hands. Good ,Willow thought ,calices , no nail polish. She's a worker.
She had her hair back and rolled into a bun. Her sunglass sat atop her head , ready for use at any given moment. Willow ran her eyes down and noticed that Tara had something strapped around her leg. She tried to take another look but decided the move far to risky. She had to keep her eyes on the road and more importantly she didn't want Tara to know she was interested in anything about her temporary partner.

"It's a buck knife."Tara said , her eyes never diverting from her map.
"What ?"Willow asked trying to sound confused. The truth of the matter was Willow had been caught.

"On my leg." Tara answered.

She then reached down pulled up her pant leg and pulled the knife out of it's leather case and held it up for Willow to see.She did this , and not once did her eyes leave her map.She then then put the knife back in its case, snapped the strap in place and pulled the leg of her jeans back down over the pouch."Is there anything else you want to know?"Tara asked.This time however she turned around and looked straight at Officer.Not a smile or any kind of discernible facial expression what so ever visible to Willow.

"No.But I could ticket you for that you know." Willow said gesturing quickly with with a slight tilt of her head toward the conseled knife with just the hint of a smile on her lips.

Tara then put her head back and laughed.

"God, Officer", Tara said sarcastically "are you for real?"

"I can."Willow answered as she turned her head to judge the left turn she was now making into the gates of the park.

Tara had wished that Officer was not wearing sunglasses because she was not at all sure that Officer wasn't serious .
Willow pulled of to the side of the road , put the vehicle in park and asked Tara"Can you open that glove box for me?"
Tara looked at her funny, but did as asked.
"And hand me that little book right there please?"
Tara once again complied .She opened the book and began writing something. Tara made attempts at seeing what it was but Officer moved out of her view.Willow finished writing and handed the book to Tara "I'm going to need your signature right there." Officer said to Tara.
Tara looked at the book and said ,"Oh come on. You can't be serious?"
"Signature right there".Willow said again, this time pointing to the line in question.

Tara signed the ticket and Officer took her copy out and handed it to Tara and said,"Okay Ms.Maclay, You have a notice to appear on the seventh day of the month of September at 11:30 am in building number 108 court room 18. If you wish to..
"I can Funkin' read. I don't need your help."Tara said as she took the ticket from Officer.
"Alright then." Willow then closed the book , handed it to Tara and said,"Can you put that back for me please?"
Tara glared at Officer and Willow lowered her sunglasses and once again winked at Tara and said,"Thank you Tara."
She then put her four runner in gear and headed thru the gates to the park.
TBC

Last edited by hondos on Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:48 am 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
Dibs - woo hoo! :party

I'm liking bad-ass Willow, and that Tara isn't gonna take any shit from her. When the tension breaks with these two, we better take cover cos the sparks are really gonna fly!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:51 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

:read Yea! You decided to keep writing. :party I like the story. Jezze what's up Willow's crack lol. Update please.
:peace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:54 am 
19. Yummy Face

Good story so far... I hope that Tara could soften Willow with some :wtkiss

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:53 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

writerfreak
Quote:
Great start definitely. Got my interest piqued
. writerfreak

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the story. It should be fun.
Rose

witchlove

Thank you .I hope you continue to enjoy it. I think it will be fun.
Rose

Paint the Sky
Quote:
When the tension breaks with these two, we better take cover cos the sparks are really gonna fly!

Yes indeed they will.That will be the really fun part. im hoping to make it very wild. ;-)

MsKittyB

Quote:
Yea! You decided to keep writing

And it's all your fault. Im not joking. Thats true.
I hope you like this one as well ,Its going to be a lot of fun

Zampsa1975
Quote:
I hope that Tara could soften Willow with some

Of course. Abd it will be very very fun.

Summary:A rookie Forestry Ranger and a not so pleasant seasoned Search and Rescue officer are paired up on a search for a ten year old boy in Sequoia National Park , California.

Chapter Three

Tara was busy reading and shaking her head at the ticket Officer had just given her. She was about to speak up in protest or perhaps tell Officer exactly what she thought of her when she heard a sound that made her nearly jump out thru the roof..

"ORWOW ORWOWRO ORWORWO"

Tara had never had the opportunity to actually hear a Basset Hound and it was a shock to her eardrums.
"Officer, is there something wrong with your dog?"Tara asked concerned.
"No. Why ?"
"Did you not hear that noise he just made?"
"Oh, I see. You think that's funny or something?Insulting my dog?"
"You know , God , no wonder he makes those noises.He's been forced to live with you."
Willow just stared at Tara.
Tara stared back at Officer.
Willow stared harder.
Tara upped the anti.
Willow saw her bet and raised her twenty.
Tara went all in.
They were in the deciding round of an optical bitch slap contest.
Officer curled a lip.
Tara folded.

She wasn't sure weather or not she could be ticketed for insulting a police dog, and she wasn't taking any chances.
Defeated, Tara opened the car door and went around to grab her gear. She picked up the back pack and when she did she discovered that Millo had just marked it as his own.

"Oh , come on.Officer , your dog , if that is infact what it is, just pissed all over my pack."

"Ooh Millo ? Did you do that? Yeah? Well that's a good boy." Willow looked up at Tara,the slightest hint of a smile on her lips.

"ORWOW ORWOWRO ORWORWO"

"This is just, Let just go. We have to find this kid."

Tara had just finished wiping her pack down and she pulled it up on her shoulders and they made their way down to their map area.
Willow was leading the way.Tara stayed a good six or seven steps behind .

She wasn't sure anymore who pissed her of more at this point. Officer or Rin Tin FuckingTin.

Tara was hoping that they or one of the other teams would find the boy by the end of today. Mainly because she was concerned for him , but also because she knew if they didn't she could be stuck here for up to five days with Officer.

As they were making their way down Tara had been staring at Officer. It started as staring in a everything about you pisses me off way.Now though , she had found that her eyes had developed a mind of their own and they seemed to think that all the answers to all things must be in Officer's ass.That or maybe the stitching in her pockets were done in a pattern like one of those Magic Eye pictures. The one's that if you stare at it long enough a picture jumps out at you?

Actually it wouldn't supriser her if something suddenly jumped out of Officer's ass. Whatever had crawled up there would have to come out eventually right? To breath , or eat , or more than likely go in search of more pleasant surroundings.

Oh no, no, no,Tara said to herself , don't even. She had made up her mind and she was going to pull her eyes off of all part of Officer's body .
Right now....I mean it....Okay, on the count of three..... One ,Two ,Three,.It wasn't working. She had to think quickly and come up with a new plan.
She had one.
A plan.
It was risky , but she was desperate.

"Officer?"
"What."
"Would you mind if I walked Lillo for a while?"
"Millo and why?"
"Because he's just so damn cute."Tara said nodding her head.
"Actually, that's a good idea. I want to start flagging right about here."

Tara took hold of Millos reins .She wasn't expecting the dog to be moving so powerfully and she almost went over.

"Do you have any pets ?"
"What? Did you just ....are You actually trying to be civil?"Tara was confused by Officers behavior right now.
"No, just trying to pass the time."
"Yeah , I have two horses" Tara answered.
"Figures." Willow answered.
"Figures? What figures?"
"That you would have horses."
"You don't like horses?"
"No. Their just nasty , little , biting things."
Tara laughed, "No , Officer , Horses don't bite."
"Yes they do. Look. " Willow rolled up her sleeve and showed Tara a scar on her arm.

"Well let me rephrase that.The don't bite most people. But I think it's very possible that a horse would want to bite you. Frankly , I'm pretty sure any living creature would want to bite you."

Willow stopped walking .Tara turned around and Officer was staring at her with a smile on her face.

"Are you flirting with me?"
"What? Are you insane?"Tara yelled.
"No , actually. Im not."Willow answered."I just usually figure when someone is staring at my ass that there's a possibility they may be flirting with me."
"I was not staring at your ass."
"No? Okay."
"Even if you were it wouldn't work."Willow said.
"What wouldn't work?"
"I wont tear up that ticket.Not to mention you are nowhere near my type."
"Really. And just how many batteries does your type take?"
Willow turned her head sideways. She didn't want Tara to see her laughing. She might take that as a sign that she liked her.And she definitely didn't like her.

TBC

Last edited by hondos on Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:54 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Oh my!

Hello Rosemary!

Well, three chapters? See I have started to read this this morning/midday and thought "I'll finish after a shower and everything and all", then I come back here, and there was a third chapter already!

But I have to say, really funny :)
I can't stand Millo though... Up until he peed on Tara's pack it was ok, but then... Evil little pet! Tara's horses are far better! :-D

But I did like Rintintin when I was a child! So bad Tara for using it against Millo. And also Millo makes me think to two things: the Aphrodite of Millo and Milou (even if I don't think it is the same pronunciation) of a great Journalist/detective, heroe of a comic books series. (Belgian)

All of this rambling for what? To say that it is very funny, I can't wait for the next update. They cleary can't stand the thought of liking the other, this will be funny :-D

Thanks for this new fic,

Friendly,

Julia

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:02 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... I hope there is :wtkiss soon... I hope that :wtkiss doesn't get in the way of finding the kid...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:57 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Never underestimate the healing power of hatred.
For this variation of Willow and Tara, their mutual antagonism should implode and feed back upon them in some hot and steamy ripping of clothes and shoving up against a tree, Tara's legs wrapped around Willow's waist and her fingers divining for a liquid running in rivulets down Willow's thigh which isn't water.
Oh, and they need to find the lost child too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:49 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:wave Rosemary
Ah yes, this update really had me :lmao I really must admit I love Willow's personality. Tara's going to have a hard time breaking down Officer's walls lol. But when that happens, comence to SMOOCHIES! :wtkiss Oh yeah Willow, you cannot over come Tara's power.
Quote:
And it's all your fault. Im not joking. Thats true.

:whistle Wait till you finish this one lol
:pinky Heres me waiting for the next update.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:40 am 
3. Flaming O

i love the bickering and i would love to see what willow's type was.
:pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:58 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

JujuDeRoussie

Quote:
To say that it is very funny, I can't wait for the next update

Well thank you again. I promise I'm trying to keep it funny. This next chapter has a touch of deconstructing Willow. I simply love writing Willow this way. I think that she is goung to go through a lot of changes thru out. She will of corse remain funny and rude for a while but still.I hope you enjoy it.
I love rintintin too.

Quote:
Up until he peed on Tara's pack it was ok, but then... Evil little pet! Tara's horses are far better

I think Millo will redeem himself. He's got a very important roll in this story and I think you will be freinds again by the end.
I plan on having Tara's horses make an apperance also.
Thanks again for feedback.
Rose

Zampsa1975
Quote:
Great update-y goodness... I hope there is soon... I hope that doesn't get in the way of finding the kid...

I promise it won't. It will of corse end up all good.
Thanks again for feedback.
Rose

taralicious
Quote:
For this variation of Willow and Tara, their mutual antagonism should implode and feed back upon them in some hot and steamy ripping of clothes and shoving up against a tree, Tara's legs wrapped around Willow's waist and her fingers divining for a liquid running in rivulets down Willow's thigh which isn't water.
Oh, and they need to find the lost child too.

:rofl :rofl

LOL!! Ya buddy, It's gonna be wild when they get there , I promise.
Thanks for reading and feedback.

MsKittyB

Quote:
Ah yes, this update really had me I really must admit I love Willow's personality. Tara's going to have a hard time breaking down Officer's walls lol. But when that happens, comence to SMOOCHIES! Oh yeah Willow, you cannot over come Tara's power

I love Willow in this one too. She gonna run the personality gamit here. She has a moment here in this next update that's to me a turning point. She going to turn back and be rude nasty funny Willow as well. I think you'll like it. I hopr you like it :paranoid :paranoid
And of corse the hot lovin' scenes. Wait till you see what happens when they do finally really go at it. I swear it's gonna be wild.
I hope I dont scare people off with it. Naa not on this board. :peace :wtkiss

witchlove
Quote:
love the bickering and i would love to see what willow's type was.

Well Im glad you like it, It sure is fun to write and speaking of Willow's type...Check the update ;-) ;-)

CHAPTER FOUR
NC-17

Something was wrong with Willow Rosenberg. It's not like she was in denial of that fact. She was a bitch. Plain and simple. Most of the time it didn't bother her.
She didn't like people as much as people didn't like her.
She wasn't always this way. She used to have friends , chatted with co workers and yes, she had been in love.
She had been so very , very , much in love. This is why she was the way she was now. She had vowed to herself that she would never go thru that pain again. It just wasn't worth it.
She had learned , or at least she had come to believe , that love made you vunerable. It opened up doors in a person that she felt were
better left closed. It had taken some time but she had managed to right the situation. She had been successful in closing those doors again.. She had closed them , locked them and boarded them up with 2 by 4's and nine inch nails.

She was over her now. She knew that. She had even begun to question weather or not she was ever as in love as she thought she was.She would still see her on occasion. It's a small town. It was inevitable that she would.
It couldn't have been more then a year ago that she had approached Willow and asked to talk with her. Willow had declined at first , but then decided that she would like Susan to know just how very over her she was. She agreed.
She had come to Willow's home , their former home and asked if she could come inside. Willow decided that it would be better if they just spoke outside. She had beat around the bush with Willow , talking about work , her parents , the weather.
Willow stopped her finally and looked at her and demanded that she get to the point. Reconciliation was the topic. Willow remembered laughing. She remembered it because it was the first time she had done it in five years. She then turned around went back inside of her home and shut the door.
It had been the best night of Willow Rosenberg's life.She had gotten even in her mind. She had the last laugh. She had won.

In reality Willow knew that she didn't win a damn thing. It was unnatural for someone to desire to be left alone whenever possible. It was far from the norm to not want somebody to love and have that somebody love you back ,not to feel the desire to make love and be made love to. Have someone to come home too, someone to do little special thing for just because.

.As they were continuing there walk down to the last eighth mile of the search area , Willow thought that Tara would probably be amazed that she had actually nailed her type.

You see, her type at this point in her life did have batteries.Two to be exact. Not to mention four changeable heads and three speed settings. Even that ,she felt, would soon be over. She had neglected it so badly that if she were to come home and find that it had made it's way out of her drawer , packed itself up in it's convenient , ideal for travel , brown leather case, switched itself on to setting three, and vibrated its way across town till it found someone who would appreciate it , she wouldn't tbe surprised.

The truth of it was, Willow may well have reached her target goal. She felt nothing.

They had been walking for a good four and a half hours now in silence. It bothered Willow. It wasn't the silence that was bothering her. What was bothering Willow was the fact that she noticed the silence. She was even tempted to break it. She found herself wanting to talk to Tara.She wanted to ask her questions and listen to the answers.

There was something else too.Something that chilled her to the bone. She had been a touch disappointed when Tara made it clear she was not flirting with her. She was in trouble now and she needed to nip this in the bud.

"I think we should split here. I'll take this first eighth mile and you take that one there and we'll meet up here in about,"Willow stopped and looked at her watch,"Forty-five minutes."

Without waiting for an answer Willow started to walk off in the opposite direction of Tara.
"Oh and I'm going to be on frequency 6691. If you find anything ,just radio me and I'll do the same. Tara took note of the fact that she had just said all.of that and never once looked in her direction.

"No problem. Oh and I think well be out of light here by that time so I think we should start to think about calling in to camp."Tara answered.

Willow laughed "I don't go to camp.I just prefer to stay close to my area.Use that extra time see if Millo picks anything up. I'll radio in and get what our next radius will be and I'll meet you there tomorrow ."

Camps where actually spots where if at the end the day , if the missing parties where not found, you would be rounded up by vehicle and taken to a central location . There would usually be hot meals , talking and then sleep..The next morning you would be drooped back off at your next radius and begin the ground sweep again. Your next area block will always be with in a quarter mile of where your last one ended.She actually agreed with Officer on this point. She never really saw the point of them either.At least not this early in. She could possibly understand there importance if they where very deep in but this early on , they seemed a waste of time.

"Well good. Then I'll meet you here in forty five and we'll find a spot to set camp."Tara said.

Willow stopped walking and said without turning around, "Actually. if you don't mind, I'd prefer to be by myself. So I think I'll just meet you in the morning. So you go ahead finish your last eighth and call transport."

"Well actually "Tara said back in a mocking tone,"I don't need you to tell me what and what not to do. If I want to call to camp, I'll do it because I want to not because you told me too. We're supposed to be working together here , and to be honest, I think you're a real asshole. I have put up with you're shit all day , and Im done. So you either change you're attitude or I just might have to get really shitty with you. Do you understand me? Officer?"Tara yelled.

Willow never spoke. She just walked in the opposite direction.

It had been about thirty five minutes since they had parted ways. Tara was starting to get concerned due to the fact that no one had found Joss. She new that every day they didn't find him, the deeper into the woods he would go. The danger in that being that the wildlife there was not accustom to human company. The animals that you would see in the popular camp spots where used to humans. Most of them liked them. They brought them yummy food and trash to dig through. But the others?

Tara had begun to make her way back to where she was supposed to have meet Officer in their original plan. She didn't expect to see her there but Tara was in no mood to go to camp either. She had picked up her radio and she turned in to the transport frequency and she was talking to Rodger Tyler. They had become good friends in the last three months and he had taken to calling her Cutie. He was in no way making passes at her ,it was just a friendly little term of endearment. It was just something he did.He knew she was gay.They all did for that matter. She had in turn started to call him Sweetie.
"HeySweetie"
"Hey there Cutie"
"How ya doing up there?"
"Well there's about seven off us up here right now. Are you calling for transport?"
"No, I think I'm going to pitch it up here tonight.I want to get an early start in the morning. I really just want to get or radius points for tomorrow."
"Alright let's see.Rosenberg - Maclay .East L 126 thru West L 218."
"You camping up there with her tonight?"
"No, not at all.I don't expect to see her till tomorrow."
"Well alright then Cutie. I'll talk to ya tomorrow"
"Thanks Sweetie"

Willow was on her way back to where she thought Tara might be. She was going to talk to her. Apologize for her behavior. She heard Tara talking to someone she called Sweetie and he called her Cutie.She turned around and headed in the other direction.She was trying to ignore what she had just felt when she heard Tara on the radio.She was glad actually, she didn't really want to talk to that women in the first place.
She certainly didn't have to explain herself to her. She can just sit there and talk to "sweetie!" Pppffft. Whatever.

Willow had just finished pitching her tent and was getting ready to lay her sleeping bag out. She got out of her tent and headed for her pack that was leaning against a tree next to the stream.She loved the way the stream sounded. She made her way toward it and was planning to sit and listen for a while.

She sat down and leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes for a minute. She was finally finding a moment here to herself and she felt as though she desperately needed to clear her mind.

She was thinking about tomorrows search. She was not getting a good feeling about this search. She couldn't quite put her finger on it , but for some reason she felt that they were in the wrong area. She had hoped that Millo would have picked something up before they had gotten to the water. It would be difficult for him to get a good scent now for a least three more miles.The weather tonight was not to bad but she knew that tomorrow it was going to get colder. It would continue to get colder everynight from now on.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the sound of footsteps coming from behind her.
"Officer , did you eat?"
"Umm yeah I did.Thanks."
"So Im thinking that we can get up and started by 5:30 tommarow.Do you agree with that?"
"Yes, that's a good time.I'll wake you if I'm up first and you can do the same for me if you do."
"Alright, goodnight Officer."
"Willow. My name is Willow."
"Willow, that's um ...that's beautiful. You should use it more often."
Willow heard Tara start to walk away and she called to her."Tara, wait."

Willow got up from where she was sitting and looked at her dead in the eye. Something was happening to Willow at this point.Her breathing was changing and her heart was beginning to pick up in rhythm.

"Say it again. Please."
"Say what again?"
Willow was out of her mind. She had never in her life needed to hear her name like she did now.
She took a step closer to Tara .
"My name.Say my name again. Please."Her voice was shaking and her words were coming out in whispers.
"Willow."Tara answered.
What ever had gotten into Officer it was obviously contagious.
"Willow."She said it again.
Two steps closer.
"Willow."
One more step.
She was standing in front of Tara now.She was helpless against it.She had to have this woman. She needed this woman.
She reached out and touched her face with the tips of her fingers..They lightly caressed her cheek , and then slowly sliped back behind her ear.
She slowly worked them into Tara's hair and cupped the back of her head.

"Can I kiss you ?"Willow asked breathlessly.
Tara looked into Willow's eyes and bent her head down till her lips were pressed against Willow's.
The kiss started slow .A few light kisses and then Tara opened her mouth and Willow,s tongue made it's way in.
She let out a small whimper and pulled Willow in closer to her.
The pace was building and the pressure on the back of Willows head increased.
Tara grabbed Willow and pushed her up against the tree forcing a thigh between her legs.
Willow moaned a long drawn out sound as she put a hand down and pulled the leg up to where she needed it.
She began to rock against it , sliding herself up, then sliding back down.
She reached down and undid the button on Tara's jeans and pulled the zipper down. The kiss was out of control now as tongues and teeth clashed.She grabbed Tara and reversed their positions.
She pulled Tara/s pants and underwear down to the knee's and worked her hand up between Tara's legs.
"Unngg. Yes , Oh God."
"Say it again"Willow panted in her ear.
"Willow." Tara said on shaky breath.
Just as she spoke the name ,Willow pressed two fingers against Tara's clit and began to move them in rapid ,small ,circular motions.
Willows breathing was coming out in gasps and Tara's head fell forward on Willows shoulder as she began to move herself in a counter motion of Willow's fingers.
"Say it again."
"Willow. "she panted into her ear .Willow's eye;s fell shut, her mouth hung open as she let out a harsh, shuddering breath.
She increased the speed of her motions and pressed down a bit more firmly.
"Again."Willow rasped out.
"Willow. "
Then Willow thrust two fingers deep inside of Tara.
Tara let out a scream and her teeth clamped lightly down on Willow's shoulder.
Willow reached down and began franticly removing her own pants and underware.She then removed Tara's completly and thew them to the ground.
"Again."
"Willow."Tara whispered directly into Willow's ear as she tuged on it's lobe with her teeth.
Willow found one of Tara's hands and brought it down to her own center.
Tara took over and moved her fingers in to the damp curls till she found Willow's entrance and thrust two fingers deep inside her.
"Oh Fuck ,yes."Willow said between gritted teeth, as she thrust her fingers up into Tara again.
Tara then slowly slid her way downward, being sure to keep Willow's fingers inside and her's inside Willow.
She then leaned back till she was lying flat on the ground.
Willow reached down and pulled Tara's hand away from her and opened Tara's legs wider.
Willow remained on her knees and lifted one leg over her shoulder and then the other.
She moved her mouth down into Tara's center and began to kiss her there gently.
Her tongue ran up over her clit and it rested there pressing firmly against it as she pushed her fingers back inside of Tara.
She stilled the fingers and raised her head to look into Tara's eye's.
"Again" she demanded.
"Willow."Tara said ,barely able to speak.
Willow pushed her fingers further into Tara and began to massage Tara's center with long , deep thrusts , curling them upward as she slowly pulled them outward.
Tara spread her legs even wider and Willow thrusting became more frantic.
Tara's eye's shut tight and her head trashed from side to side.
Tara bent her knees and placed her feet flat on the ground as she began to thrust upwards against the fingers inside her.
"Oh, Oh, God, Willow, aghh, aghh, ohh yes ,yes I'm , Willow ....aghh.. aghh....Willow....Officer"
"Officer."
Willow's eyes flew open and she looked up to see Tara standing in front of her.
Willow was shaking now. She felt ashamed of herself , as though she had been caught doing something wrong.She had to look down. She cleared her throat.
"What?"she answered in a voice barely audible.
"I think you fell asleep. It's getting cold. You might want to go into your tent."
Tara then turned and walked away.
Willow raised her head against the tree,closed her eye's and felt what she knew was a tear run down her cheek.

TBC

Last edited by hondos on Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:09 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

dibs!!!!
oh god that was hilarious and EVIL!!!!! :devil you meanie you left us all :drool and :miff
update,soon?

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:27 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness...So Willow has naughty dreams about Tara... I hope that they soon do that for real...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:34 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hello Rosemary :)

Don't worry, a pet can't be in my bad books for long... except if someone has spiders as pets... or insects... lol

Poor Willow, it is an easy solution to close yourself to everything. A solution I am sure has crossed many minds. It has crossed mine for sure. But never managed to do so.

Quote:
You see, her type at this point in her life did have battery's. Two to be exact. Not to mention four changeable heads and three speed settings. Even that ,she felt, would soon be over. She had neglected it so badly that if she were to come home and find that it had made it's way out of her drawer , packed itself up in it's convenient , ideal for travel , brown leather case, switched itself on to setting three, and vibrated its way across town till it found someone who would appreciate it , she wouldn't tbe surprised.

As sad as it is for Willow, it made me laugh out loud! :-d I can't help but imagine the little virbo going through the town in search of a more... caring lover!! :kdevil

Then, the dream, I sooo knew it was a dream! I mean, honestly? on the floor like that and not a leave stuck at her ass or something? no way! ;-)

You promise Tara's horses? That's so great. Juju loves horses, and cats and rats... but also dogs and Spooky!! 'Cause Spoky is really neat ^^

I hope you'll be able to write some more soon :-D

Thanks,

Friendly,

Julia

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:29 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Nice start I think I'll stick around for this fic :peace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:20 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Cant. Take. Eyes. Away. From. Screen. Visual. Of. Willow. And. Tara. Over. Powering. Me. :thud
*20 mins later*
Okay I'm fully recovered now. Well I will be after a long cold shower. But moving on lol
:wave Rosemary.
Loved this update. Poor Willow. After that dream I KNOW she's going to have a hard time even looking at Tara without thinking naughty thoughts.
Quote:
Not to mention four changeable heads and three speed settings.

:shock They have those! *closes mouth*
I feel kinda sorry for Willow's batterie opperated friend. Now that Tara's in the picture looks as if Willow doesnt need it anymore. Or will she? *pictures Willow vibrating at third speed thinking about Tara* :drool On second thought...
:read Still loving the story and I cant wait for your next update.
P.S- :paranoid Hopefully Joss is alright?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:48 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

jay/wt4evr
Quote:
dibs!!!!
oh god that was hilarious and EVIL!!!!! you meanie you left us all and
update,soon?

Yeah for Dibs.
Meanie? Oh now that's not mean. I'll make it up to you when they really go for it. Promise.
Oh, where's my Smut??

As always thanks so much for your feedback. I hope you like this update.
Rosemary

Zampsa1975
So Willow has naughty dreams about Tara... I hope that they soon do that for real...

They will. Soon. This is just a little fic so it will be done soon.
Rosemary

JujuDeRoussie

Quote:
A solution I am sure has crossed many minds. It has crossed mine for sure. But never managed to do so.

Mine too. Often. :yikes

Quote:
You promise Tara's horses? That's so great. Juju loves horses, and cats and rats... but also dogs and Spooky!! 'Cause Spoky is really neat ^^

There will be horses . For sure. It's a fun chapter with the horses.
Spooky is the bomb. :luv I just love my little guy.

I
Quote:
can't help but imagine the little virbo going through the town in search of a more... caring lover!

I saw that in my mind too and it just about killed me. It was the funniest image that ran through my mind.I think the sound that went along with the image in my mind cracked me up too.

Rosemary

whatmakesyouhappy
Quote:
Nice start I think I'll stick around for this fi

Cool. I hope you do. This is a fun little story for me to write.It's not real long so, I hope you like it.
Rosemary

MsKittyB
Quote:
Loved this update. Poor Willow. After that dream I KNOW she's going to have a hard time even looking at Tara without thinking naughty thoughts.

I have a hard time looking at Tara and not having naughty thoughts ;-)
LOL :smash ;-)

Quote:
They have those! *closes mouth*

:paranoid I don't know :paranoid

I
Quote:
feel kinda sorry for Willow's batterie opperated friend. Now that Tara's in the picture looks as if Willow doesnt need it anymore. Or will she? *pictures Willow vibrating at third speed thinking about Tara* On second thought...

:thud :drool :thud :lol :laugh

Quote:
Still loving the story and I cant wait for your next update.
P.S- Hopefully Joss is alright?

i hope so Too :paranoid :paranoid

Thank You again for rthe feedback. I hope you like this next update
Rosemary

CHAPTER 5

Willow stood up and wiped her eye's with the back of her hand. She couldn't deny it now. She was attracted to Tara. She knew the only way to fix this was to get this job over with and get out. She would talk to her tonight. She had to. They hadn't discussed a thing about how they felt about the case. She wanted to get Tara's gut reaction on it. She knew what hers was and she was curious to she if Tara was picking up the same thing.That was the number one reason she wanted to talk to her .But there were others.

The truth was she just really wanted to talk to Tara.

She thought about the conversation she had over heard on the radio, and she knew what it was that she felt when she heard the "Cutie"/"Sweetie" thing. It was jealousy.Plan and simple. How can you be jealous over someone that you didn't want anything to do with?

Willow decided that what she needed was to go and clean up a bit in the creek.
She grabbed a change of clothes and her soap and headed down. She striped down and headed into the creek. She bent down and was working up a lather for her soap.

Tara was confused. Very confused. She had been here for the last fifteen minutes watching Millo play in the creek. He was really kind of cute.
The thing that had her confused was not the dog , but it's owner.
She was the most unlikable person she had ever meet in her life.
But she just couldn't stop thinking about her. There was something about her that seemed so sad.

She noticed that earlier on when she had gone over to see her after she had fallen asleep.

The sound of her voice , the way she was looking down, the shaking.
It was almost as though she she screamed for someone to just hold her. Love her. But how could you? She wouldn't even let you like her.
But Tara did like her. She was starting to think she was liking her to much.

Tara realized it was probably just the fact that she was just absolutely beautiful.

She closed her eye's and tried to put Officer out of her mind.
She was busy not thinking about Officer when she noticed that Millo was begin to make that noise thing he does whenever Officer came around.
She looked up and sure enough , there was Officer. Every glorious naked inch of her body.

Tara's eyes froze in place.

Oh my God. She was stunning. The shape of her body was outlined by the moonlight and Tara thought that perhaps she should turn around. Not look. She had no right to do this.

She couldn't. She couldn't take her eyes off of her. She found her view was currently placed on the outline of her breast. She slowly moved them downward and when she reached the outline of her ass , she felt her mouth go dry.

Oh God. I can't do this. It's wrong. I need to leave. She had decided that was what she was going to do. As she stood up , she saw that she was beginning to lather up.

"Ooh come on now? There's no hurryTara. Go on, sit down."The evil part of her mind told her.

"You're probably right" She agreed with Evil Thought and sat down.

"Tara get you're ass up and stop staring at Officer."Good Thought said.

"Yes . I know. I'm sorry I didn't...I'm sorry."she answered Good Thought.

She stood up to leave again and Officer was now lathering her breasts.

SIT!" said Evil Thought.

"Okay."She agreed and was now sitting again.

"TARA! STOP RIGHT NOW!" screamed Good Thought.

"You're right."she was standing again.

Was she ? She was washing her...

"GGGRRROOWWWLLL! "Said Evil Thought.

She was down again.

Good Thought agreed with them both.

Tara watched as Officer dried herself off , thinking she could use a little drying off herself.She watched as she got dressed and headed back toward her tent. The coast was clear now. She could get back to her tent undetected. She made her way down and was almost to her tent when she heard,

"Tara. Do you have a minute?"

She turned around slowly and said, "Why?"

"Because I think that there's something's we should talk about .Don't you?"

"I wasn't watching. I mean I didn't even know you were over there."Tara answered .

"Watching me what?"Officer was confused.

Tara looked at her "Bathing. I mean I see that you have your stuff there. Soap , towel and well , I can smell the perfume from the soap and it's not what someone who hasn't; been bathing would smell like."Tara winced to herself.

"Wait," Willow had to repeat the last sentence in her head to be sure it was right,"Oh yeah. Lilly something or other."

Phew! Tara thought to herself.

"Anyway , you want to come over here and maybe have a coffee or something? I have instant."

Tara looked funny at Officer. "Okay, just give me a minute. I need to radio up real fast."

Ahh , okay .She has to call "Sweetie" Willow thought.

Officer look angry now . One eye squinted almost closed ,and she did the lip curl thing again."Whatever, just never mind."

"What? Now what ?" Tara said shaking her head.

"I mean I'm just tired now. "

"Tired? I'm supposed to believe you tired."

"Believe what you want. Goodnight."

"No , no you don't"Tara said pulling on her shirt sleeve.

"Don't touch me!"Willow said angrily.

"Touch you ? You think I want to touch you?"

"That's not what I meant. You know it."

"I don't care what you meant. What is wrong with you?Why are you such a bitch?"

"Well aren't you ladylike."

"God. You are just unreal. You are so stubborn. I can see why no one likes you."

"People like me."

"Who?"

Willow was stuck. Truth was no one did.

"Fuck you Maclay"

Willow went for her tent again.Tara stopped her.

"You are not leaving till you answer me. What just happened?"Tara said as she pulled her shirt from the back.

Officer spun around and said "I just told you not to touch me."

Tara stuck out her hand and poked Officer in the shoulder with her finger.

"I just touched you."

Officer stared at Tara.

Tara repeated the motion.

"I just touched you again."

"You are really mature. Wow , maybe we can play jacks after nap time."
Willow turned around and started to leave again.

"Hey, Officer. I just told you you don't leave till you tell me what the hell just happened."

"You told me?"Officer said pointing to herself."You do not tell me , little Miss Forestry Ranger. I will throw your ass in jail."

Tara laughed "For What?"

"Assaulting an Officer."

"That's very possible. Just give me a couple more days with you."

"What ? You think you could hurt me? Ha. I'll kick your ass."

"You could not kick my ass."

"Of course I could. Look at you?"

Tara looked at herself and tried to figure out what she meant by it.

"This, this is just rediculous.I do not believe I'm even doing this.I'm out of here."

Tara felt something hit here butt and she turned around and Officer had her towel in her hand and was twirling it around preparing to snap it at her again.

"You want a piece of me ? Huh? Come on ." Officer said using a hand gesture that implies come here.

"Do I want a piece of you? Do I want...that's it."

Tara was coming at her now. Willow looked at her face and she said to herself"Uh oh"

Tara reached her and grabbed her shirt with both hands at the collar.
She was preparing to pummel her but suddenly it was something else.

She held her shirt tight in her fist and was staring into Officer's eye's. Her nostrils were flaring and then suddenly she could take it no more.She wanted her so badly at this moment she thought she would catch fire.

Willow saw something in Tara's eye's and she knew just what it was.

They were both standing there staring at each other and Willow's breathing began to change. Tara kept her eye's on Willow's.

Tara remained in possession . mouth closed tightly , nostrils flaring.
She started to move her head down, intent on kissing Officer

Oh God. She's going to kiss me.Willow thought .No I can't do this Willow told herself.She tried to escape but Tara held tight.

Willow was panicking now.

"Please Tara, please let go of me." She said on a whisper.

She closed her eye's and turned her head away and down.
Tara held tight.

"Please Tara, I'm sorry. Just please let go." she was starting to cry now.

Tara didn't budge.

Willow looked up at Tara and Tara saw the panic and tears in Officer's eye's and she realized that Officer was terrified. She was terrified and it was her fault.

"I'm . I'm sorry. I don't "she let go of Officer and ran back to her tent.

TBC

Last edited by hondos on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:11 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

WoW what a great update with the fighting and almost kissing and the breast in the moon light, can't wait for more!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:19 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

oh god that was mean and by mean I mean...well nevermind
when's next? :bounce

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... It's good that both Tara and Willow are starting to melt and have naughty feelings for eachother... :wtkiss and naked snugglies soon pleaase :pray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:20 am 
12. Recently Gay

I'm a bit behind with the updates, sorry. Still loving the dynamic between the girls though.

Quote:
Actually it wouldn't supriser her if something suddenly jumped out of Officer's ass. Whatever had crawled up there would have to come out eventually right? To breath , or eat , or more than likely go in search of more pleasant surroundings.

That line made me laugh out loud. Such sarcasm from our usually sweet Tara.

Willow's dream, hot, hot ,hot! And the fight and almost kiss - these girls are gonna set the forest alight!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:16 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hello Rosemary :)

Nice update. The tension between the two of them is a promise for great smutness later! hihihi :blush
But until then it is also good. Evil Thoughts Tara is great! Good Thoughts is just faking innocence, but see how she reacted to Willow's flower being washed? hihihi That was funny.
And mmmm Willow naked in the moonlight must be gorgeous! I can't wait to see if there will have any Naked Tara bathing in a creek under the moon!

I also like all Willow's insecurities. The way she try to talk but then an insecurity will kick in so she will just close herself up. It is agood work. :)

I hope Joss will be fine at the end. ^^

Oh and Tara standing up and being all potty mouthed! Mmmmm Tara's so sexy when she's angry :-D. Of course if I was in front of Tara I wouldn't want her to be angry at me. :)

Thanks.

Friendly,

Julia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:45 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hi there! I'm really liking this story. The setting and their professions are very different from usual and very interesting.

You've set up such a tense relationship between them from the beginning and I love it. It's like a love/hate thing, with much sexual tension lying just beneath their hard exteriors, and I can't wait to see it finally surface.

But this one, with the moonlight bathing, Tara's inner right/wrong dialogue was hilarious, and I was right there with her. I mean, who could resist?

I actually felt sorry for Willow here, since she's so torn with her emotions. She's been hurt and she's afraid to let that wall she's worked so hard to build around herself come down, but now Tara's brought her to tears. I think her wall is starting to crack. I think they're perfect for each other, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:39 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Such anger, hostility, and pent-up sexual tension boiling rapidly just under the surface for both Willow and Tara is just going to make the inevitable explosive release all the more satisfying for both of them as well as for us voyeiristic onlookers.
Willow's sex dream about Tara shoving her up against the tree and then shoving her hand in Willow's honey potwas enough to set the game afoot and make Willow realize that she wanted to map the discovery of Tara's curves.
Their laying the verbal smackdown on each other later on burned through the last of Willow's defensive blocks and her thoughts turned from wanting to kick Tara's ass to wanting to lick Tara's ass.
Tara, for her part would like to return the favor after watching Willow's lithe and graceful form bathing naked in the moonlight with the water glistening on Willow breasts and legs in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:20 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hello,
I'm sorry for the lack of updates this last few days , but I've seemed to hit a wall here. :smash I have actually written three separate updates and have been terribly unhappy with them all. :crash I'm sure that if I'm unhappy with what I've written then you will be as well.
I hope I don't lose the reader's that are reading (You see , that's how everything I'm writing is coming out, just duh) but I hope you hang in here. I've started writing something today and it is starting to flow now. :pray
So I'm looking at possibly tonight or tomorrow afternoon. So , look for feedback responses and update in the next twenty four ? Please ? :paranoid
Thank You guys for your patients,
Rosemary :flower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:22 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:rofl I can't speak for all the kittens but a few days is nothing I have waited months and months for some stories to update but it's always worth it and I'm sure yours will be to ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:41 pm 
12. Recently Gay

There must be something in the water ;-)

I've been struggling for days with my latest chapter for Quiet Saturday Morning's, so i know exactly what you mean.

It's scary when you know people are reading your stuff, and if the response has been positive it puts even more pressure on to keep the standard high.

But, it's a good rule of thumb if your not happy with what you've written then there is a chance that others will feel the same.

I've spent the last couple of days writing something completely different and I found that because I wasn't confined to the plot in QSM that it I wrote quite quickly. Now wether it's any good or not I'll leave for others to decide. But it seemed ok to me.

And as whatmakesyouhappy says, people don't mind waiting for good fic's. ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next