The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Search and Rescue AU Looks Like RainUpdate 03/02/08
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:34 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for update-y goodness... I hope someone could talk to Milo so they could find out how big bitch Susan really is...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:30 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
Fifteen words eh? we'll see... so if I don't give you those, you won't ever make this story end?
how will you make it? :p
and SHE HAS SUSAN???????? :wtf ok stay there I'll br right back with at least 50 words of smut!!!!!!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:58 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hey, a new update, Yay!

I gotta say, I love that the parents are on their girl's asses to get their shit together. Glad to see Sheila up and okay, and I'm still waiting for her memories to come back. She's a spitfire, and I can't wait for her to get dirt on Susan.

And good old Millo. Man, I wish he could talk to Will and spill the beans on that creep Susan. Maybe she'll get the hint, well, if she's not too drunk.

Can't wait to see what's next.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:05 pm 

Ok I posted..welll it's not smut, but it's really sweet!!! and there's kissage!!! pleaseeee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:49 am 
12. Recently Gay

Quote:
She stood on it a began to unscrew the the vent cover.She removed it and placed the gun inside.She then put the cover back on.

And so the plot thickens, mmm...is susie trying to frame Tara for Willow's shooting, or has Phil been taken care of and she's being framed for that. Interesting development!

Then to our girls, Tara's loosing weight and Willow's hit the bottle. You really love to lay it on thick, don't ya? I swear, the pay off for all this better be good considering the pain they're going through.

Why the hell has Sheila not got her memory back yet? You could have least have thrown us a frickin' bone with a flashback or something ;-)

I think you should introduce a mad scientest to invent a doggie to human interpretor doohickey so that Willow knows what the brave and wonderful Millo has to say. C'mom, it's fiction, anything can happen here :pray

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:54 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Dammit woman I am here with you on this but I cant read the fic cause I have my hands over my eyes and all I can say is I cant look, I cant look someone tell me when its over angst is killing me throw us a rope please. :paranoid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:22 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

JujuDeRoussie
Quote:
So Grrrr...

Ohhh...back ay ya darlin' :paranoid

Quote:
It's Donnies who's riding me?!!!
Well ya see Juju,I did this as a favor to you.You now have a visual to go along with the feeling of Tara riding you next time.This is something you could have only imagined up till this point,but by having Donnie do the honor,you can now observe and see the true wonder of Tara's ass as it bounces up and down while she is riding...so Visual to go along with the physical?And I say your welcome in advance for that as well... :-D :bounce :dance :smash :smash

Quote:
Should have bitten Susn't ass off. Oooooh I have something....

You do? What ? Tell us...What is it? :
Quote:
Millo should bite Susn's center and tear off her . OUTCH.
And Juju should go back from Kentucky to bite off Susan's nipples; a girl I used to ride with had been bitten at one of her nipple, half torn... She had suffered month while it was healing, wear special bra 'cause when her breast moved it hurt like hell...
Ummmmm....that's..thats ummm yea...something that is..uhhu...OOWWIIEE...poor little thing..
That's awful...
And Juju may I say to you that you have now raised the bar on the twisted level to a point I fear can never ever be matched,. :clap ..I think that perhaps you have even frightened MissKittyB away.. :cry

Quote:
More seriously (yes I can be serious sometimes I swear). I think you have got a pretty twis imag... I love it.
Well thank you sweetie, that ming for you is:aww .

Quote:
So I think Susan could have bother her nipples bitten off, as well as her. and then been tied up to Juju's saddle and make Juju gallops beautifuly... Her hair in the wind and all;.. The grace of a champion in her galop... Her thin legs, her muscular thighs... What a beautiful mar!
And yet it continues to rise, this bar of yours :whip >:) :lmao :smash

Quote:
Do you know how we make foie gras? Well I don't know how to explain in English, but it would be fun to do this to Susan. Of course we couldn't make fois gras from her stomach 'cause she is just poison.
Yuckie.. :smash .Hannibal Lector fantasy again?
:paranoid :paranoid :paranoid :smash
Quote:
We could also do a remake of... Huh... Errr... Don' t rememeber the English title right now... Ya know with the sharks...
Jaws? :hmm

Quote:
IWhat a bitch... I am so disappointed by phil. Is he the one who has shot Will in the back? And fucking bitch hidding the gun at Tara's and changing her ID thing in her phone.

He is yes.I will say to you this.....I dont like them either.. :smash :smash :punish :punch
Thank you Juju for reading and for my feedback :-D

LittleBit

Quote:
Great update ... even though I do hate to see the girls in so much pain!
:wave Yes.It is rough this road but there is much goodness to come and not far off either. :-D
Again, thank you so much for the feedback..It is wonderful.. :)

jay/wt4evr

Quote:
and SHE HAS SUSAN???????? ok stay there I'll br right back
with at least 50 words of smut!!!!!!
Hehehehe I wasn't smut but it was a wonderful update indeed Jay.. :clap
And you had the same reaction as Sheila..That is cool for sure.. :-D :clap

Quote:
Ok I posted..welll it's not smut, but it's really sweet!!! and
there's kissage!!! pleaseeee
:pray
It was...it was really really nice...So as I said..theRBand N thingy is under construction... :blush ;-)
:dance Thank you Jay your a little sweetie.. :wave
zampaza :wave
Quote:
Yay for update-y goodness... I hope someone could talk to Milo
so they could find out how big bitch Susan really is...
Yes.I know.If only someone could...perhaps Dr.Dolittle is available??

wimpy0729 :wave

Quote:
gotta say, I love that the parents are on their girl's

I'm very glad that you like the parents..They are very cool indeed and they will soon meet...and Perhaps there may even be a little sparkage there...
I am though thinking about it LOL :lmao I think it maybe kind of fun.. :hmm .LOL :lmao
Quote:
And good old Millo. Man, I wish he could talk to Will and
spill the beans on that creep Susan. Maybe she'll get the
hint, well, if she's not too drunk.
Yes..Millo and Sheila are two wonderful characters in my mind.I really love them both and I hope I am writing them as I see them :pray LOL cause up there in my little brain circus they totally rock...LOL :pride
That came out sounding far to arrogant and I did not mean it too... :paranoid :smash
Anyway Wimpy, thanks again for your feedback..It is very nice...

Paint the Sky :wave

Quote:
Then to our girls, Tara's loosing weight and Willow's hit the
bottle. You really love to lay it on thick, don't ya? I swear,
the pay off for all this better be good considering the pain
they're going through.

Yes.They are a mess for sure.Tara is getting turned around here a bit more again in this update and Willow?Well...not so much but ...ya know..There has to be someone that needs fixing or it is no fun for me anymore cause Twisted is me...

Thanks for your feedback and I have email Dr.Doolittle and he has yet to respond..But as soon as he does..

Dianneswillowtree :wave

Quote:
Dammit woman I am here with you on this but I cant read the fic cause I have my hands over my eyes and all I can say is I cant look, I cant look someone tell me when its over angst is killing me throw us a rope please

First I must say to you, I am so pleased that you have come back to this little party so I can tease you and pick on you and ya know, be a smart ass... :peace
Second I am very happy that you are doing better.I was worried as were many kittens so yea for you and us...
You Dia are a Spelunker first class :party
Muncher hehe :paranoid :paranoid :smash

Ropes on backorder but I have been promissed it will soon be here... :paranoid :paranoid

CHAPTER 11

"Willow? Willow? "Sheila called for her daughter.

She opened Willow's bedroom door and saw her laying passed out on the floor next to her bed.Millo was sleeping next to her and when he heard Sheila come in his tail began to wag , causing a low drumming sound on the floor.Although he was happy to see her, he was far to sleepy and far to comfortable to move anything else.

"Oh God...not again" Sheila said to herself as she went over to pick Willow up off of the floor.

"Why are you doing this?"Sheila said in a low voice laced with a slight tremble that sounded nearly painful.

"What?What time is it ?"Willow spoke and Sheila had to move her face away from Willow's as the smell of stale Whiskey was strong on her breath.

"It's 8:30 Willow.You session starts in less then an hour and you haven't even showered yet ?What's going on ?Willow ,how much did you drink this time?"

"Well seeing as Im still alive not nearly enough"Willow said as she laughed.She was still drunk from the previous night and her first thought was that she was going to throw up at any minute.

"Are you insane?" Your mixing drugs with alcohol? Do you realize how dangerous that is?"

Sheila shook her head and made a mental note to clear the house of the vicodin that Willow had been perscribed.She knew that Willow was in pain,but she also knew that the drinking was doing a fine job of that on its own.She could easily find the booze,but the Vicodine was another story.She would not be allowed to fill the prescription till she had only four days left in the previous prescription.This would at least buy Sheila a little more time.

"Well come on.Lets get ready to go."Shelia said as she pulled Willow up by her arm pits.

"Willow pulled away and said"No, I can't today.I don't feel to good.So just help me to the bed and ummm I'll be fine."

"And Ummm, How about NO!! Get your ass up and lets get ready to go right now."Shelia snapped at her daughter.

"I just told you I'm not going ,now leave me the hell alone."

"I don't think so .I have taken yet another day off to take you to this session and I am not letting you miss it.So stop being so God Damn selfish and sorry for yourself and get ready now."

"You are unbelievable you know that?I'm here,not able to walk, in physical pain almost every waking moment and you tell me I'm selfish and sorry for myself?Well yea.I am .You have no idea what it is like.How hard it is to..."Willow was starting to cry,..."To have to deal with this every day of your life.Not being able to go to the store by yourself, not being able to walk your dog, cook , clean , work.drive.So how dare you tell me I'm selfish and sorry."

Sheila rolled her eyes,"Are you finished?"Sheila asked standing with her arms folded."Because your wasting valuable time here.Not only that,the only reasons you can't do those things is because you refuse to work at fixing them.So, no.I don't feel sorry for you.Not for those reasons at least."

"Agghh..Go away.I told you I'm not going and that's all...so go home mom.I don't need your help anyway."Willow said as she pulled her self up on to her bed and rolled over on her side away from Sheila's gaze.

Sheila closed her eyes for a moment and walked over to where she saw the ice bucket that was now just water...very cold water.She picked it up and walked over to Willow's bed.

Millo ,who had been watching the scene with great interest raised a paw and covered his eye's .She raised it up and spilled the water over Willow's head.

"AAGGHHH..What the hell are you doing..."Willow shouted at her mother as she sat up trying to get away from the freezing water that now soaked her hair and pillow.

"I'll go and start the shower.Here."

She handed Willow her cane and pushed the chair next to Willow's bed."I'll be back in five minutes.When I get back I want you up, in that robe and ready for the shower.If you're not , and you aren't ready when I get back,I will sit here all day and and make sure you don't get to sleep.Your decision."Sheila then walked off toward the bathroom.

"What a bitch."Willow said to herself as she started to get ready.

Millo's tail once again taped the floor.The look on his face was one Willow recognized as Millo's amused look.

"What's ? You think that's funny?"Willow said to her dog.Then he leaned forward, smiled and scratched his head.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello." Susan said as she answers the cell phone.

"Hey Susie.How are ya darlin'"

"Hey Phil.I'm just fine lover.How are you?"

"Well I would be better if you were here.I have a small question for you though.Why'd you take my gun?"

Susans face went pale.She had thought he would be dead long before he noticed the gun missing but there had been some trouble with Craig and he had not been able to get the jib done yesterday as planned.

"I..I don't have your gun Baby?Why do you think I would have it?"

"Because your the only one that was here.And I had just cleaned it the night before and you saw me put it away."He said now with a different tone that worried Susan.

She was scrambling thoughts in her mind , trying to come up with something and then she smiled."Okay,yes I took your gun.And I think you know why I took it.I worried.I'm worried that someone's gonna find it and your going to get us both arrested.You wont get out of town like I asked,and you still haven't gotten rid of that car that you hit Sheila in and if you get into something and they find that gun, were all gone.I will tell you that it won't be found and that's for sure.Besides,I wasn't gonna tell you but I got aa surprise for you."she said calming a bit.

"A surprise?Really? Huh,what surprise?"He asked still sounding far to cold for Susans likening.

"It's not a surprise if I tell you now is it?"She said trying to sound calm.

"I think at this point here Susan,it's in your best interest to explain it to me.Don't you?"He said coldly

Alright ,fine.I got you a new one.A much better one.I know you're going to like it as well."she lied to him.

"Oh yea?Really ? A new gun?Wow.So When do I get my new present baby?"he said sounding a bit calmer.He wanted to believe her.He loved her.It wasn't at all hard for him to convince himself that this was true.

"It's going to have to be in a few days.I had a problem before.After our last time together that dog of Willow's must have picked up your sent somehow cause he wanted to rip me to peices.I can't risk that right now."

"You're kidding? Are you serious?"

"Damn straight I am.That's alright though.I'll take care of him real soon."

"Oh? Well just how will you do that?"

"How do you think baby?"

Phil laughed in the background."Well I know that you'll get rid of him I meant how?"

"I don't know yet,but I will thing of something."

"How you going to do it with Willow around?"

"Ha,She's so drunk lately that she won't even notice.Not right away anyway."

"Well you are an evil little thing ain't cha."

:"You know it babe.That's why you love me so much."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how long has it been then?"
Mr.Maclay said to the voice on the other end of the phone.

"Damn.Well I don't at all like the sound of that either.Tell ya what, we'll come on down there and have a look for ya'."

"Umhum..Yeah, me and Donnie and Tara is here.I'll see if I can get her on down there with us too."

"Yes.It is.It's been real nice to have her here.Not the best reason ,but none the less,I can't be unhappy about it."

"Yeep, on my way Les.By now."

Mr.Maclay walked up the stairs to Tara's room and knocked at the door."Tara?"

"Yea dad?"she answered.

"Les has got a problem over at his place.Tissy is tiring to foal and she is having a lot of trouble.I was wondering if you might come up there with me and see if we can't give a hand?"

Tara knew of Tissy.She was a product of Maclay Farms and she was a wonderful little horse.Cute as all get out but a very tiny little thing.She was far from surprised to hear of the complication.

"Yes, sure dad.Give me a minute and I'll be down."she answered.

"Alright, thank you Tara.I'll go and get Donnie on down as well."

Tara knew a lot about foaling and horses in general.Growing up as she did it was no suprise.She had thought that perhaps this was something she may have wanted to do for sometime , but had instead gone into the forestry service.
This was good for her now.

She knew it was.It would for a short time at least get her out of herself for a quick minute.That and she loved horses.She smiled to herself as she thought about her Mav and Juju.She couldn't help it.Just to think of them brought the smile out.

She headed down stairs and she was greeted by her father as he opened the front door.He had a hat in his hand.A beautiful brimmer and he handed it to Tara.

"Remember this?"he asked

Tara smiled and reached her hand out and took it from her dad."Yes.It's Mama's"

"And know it's your baby girl.Let's get on down there then."he smiled as Tara put the hat on.

"So what do you think the problem is?I mean other then she's so tiny?"Tara asked

"Well it seems she is trying to come out legs first."

"Oh.Damn it.This is a rough one then."Tara said.

She knew that with this complication that either the mother or the foal would probably not survive.If it were really bad, both more then likely would not get past this birth.

There was something here though.Something that would not be revealed for quite some time.This, you see, was the day that things would begin to change forever.

Okay now Officer Rosenberg want ya to push your foot up against my hand as hard as ya' can alright.."

"I can't."Willow answered

"You can't? Well why can't ya' ?"Asked Ellina.Her Jamaican accents thick.

"Ummm,because my legs don't work?Hello , are you really this stupid or is it an act?"Willow said with a touch of impatience.

"Yes.I guess I must be this stupid, so again I say push your foot up against my hand as hard as you can.Oh and by the way?If your legs didn't work you wouldn't be able to feel this.."she said as she twisted Willow's big toe in an awkward position.

"Owwcchh, what the hell did you do that for?"Willow said trying to pull her foot away.

"Well for somethin' ya can't do , ya sure seem to be movin' that your leg of yours now."She said without a touch of expression.
Sheila had to turn her head as she began to giggle .

"That has nothing to do with me not being able to push my foot any harder then what I have.You should know that.It is your job to know this right?So, I tell you what,your fired.I don't want you anywhere near me.I want at least someone who I don't have to explain the reason I can and can't do certain things."

"Oh shut up.Don't be such a big whinny baby.I thought you were a "Officer" Elina said using finger quotes.

Sheila laughed then.She couldn't help it.It would seem Willow had at last found someone who was going to make her do this work whether she wanted to or not.The funny thing was that this woman was just five foot tall, weight about ninety five pounds and somewhere in the fifty year range.None the less , she would not give up.

"Okay then Willow, lets get you up and over to the bar."Elina said.

"My thoughts exactly "Willow said under her breath.

"Speak up Willow, I can hear what your sayin' when you mumble like that."she shot back.

"Officer Rosenberg is my name and that is what I want to be called please.I am not your friend and I only am called by my first name by my friends and well, her."Willow said motioning at her mother with a nod of her head.

"I find it strange, you here demandin' respect when you yourself have none whatsoever for your own mother? So, "Willow",lets move on.Ive more people to see today"

Willow did as told and moved over to scoot her way down of the table and head toward the bar.

Like Tara, Willow too was unaware of the significance of this day.But as it was for Tara, so it was for Officer....

TBC I must say, I am very sad to not have MissKitty smart assing in this , the very first KittyB less update..I sure hope all is well... :wave

Last edited by hondos on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Search and Rescue AU Looks Like RainUpdate 03/10/08
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:39 am 

Quote:
Millo ,who had been watching the scene with great interest raised a paw and covered his eye's .She raised it up and spilled the water over Willow's head.
hehe gotcha good Sheila :D
Quote:
"Damn straight I am.That's alright though.I'll take care of him real soon."

"Oh? Well just how will you do that?"

"How do you think baby?"

Phil laughed in the background."Well I know that you'll get rid of him I meant how?"
no....no....you can't do this...and did I say no??? I'll cry you a river if you do that! well, if miss-bitchy-f******-suzie does that, but since she's your character then you
:pray pweaseeeee!!!
Quote:
There was something here though.Something that would not be revealed for quite some time.This, you see, was the day that things would begin to change forever.

ooooo what's that ?? :bounce :bounce
Quote:
"Oh shut up.Don't be such a big whinny baby.I thought you were a "Officer" Elina said using finger quotes.
I like her :D
:D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:30 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh, finally, a new update. I've been missing these.

Oh, I'm soo glad Sheila ain't taking any shit from Willow, cause I think that's what Willow really needs is a kick in the ass to get her up and moving. Sheila rocks. And I love her therapist too, who also isn't taking any shit.

Seems Susan has some complications with her little "plan" to off Phil. Well, I'm glad her plans don't always work out. She tried to have Willow killed, but it didn't work, tried to have Sheila killed, but that also didn't work. And now, whoever her evil partner is also failed to finish the job on Phil. Oh, I love it when she doesn't get what she wants.

Now I can't wait to see why this day is so significant for both our girls. Please don't leave us hanging too long.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:44 am 
12. Recently Gay

Go Sheila! Tough love is definately the route to go with Willow, and her PT ain't gonna take that feeling sorry for herself shit either.

Can't say I like the tease with the whole significant day thing. Dammit, I hate being left hanging, so you better tell us soon Missy :pray

Looks like Susie's plans are starting to go just a tad wrong, for that I'm pleased, but please, please please, leave Millo alone. Promise nothing or no-one is gonna hurt the little doggie?

Interesting that in this update neither Willow or Tara made any reference about the other. That is not of the good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:01 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for another great update-y goodness... Good that Sheila isn't taking shit from Willow... I hope her memory comes back soon... I really really hope that the bitch monsters plan to kill Milo fails miserably and her part in shooting Willow and trying to kill Sheila comes to light...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:58 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

:shock

Quote:
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:22 pm

:shock :shock

:smash Bad Rosemary!!!

Hello :)

How are ya today? How're the kids? How's the bird? The weather's fine? Ya?
LOL

WTF will happen to change things forever, and will it be changed for good or for bad?

:paranoid :paranoid :paranoid

You got me all worried.

Of course you got me al worried, Phil is gonna be killed, and hopefully Susan will be killed soon too. But... What? They'll manage to somewhat move on? that's impossible, lets face it, Willow without Tara it's a wreck, and it goes the same way around.

Poor mar... Foaling that way is owie.. And yes, often it is death... For one of them at least... But miracles happen don't they?

Susan Bitch's plan is frailing somewhat :-D
Ooooh maybe Phil has seen reason and has turned himself in? Yeah?
Or mayb esusan bitch has tried to kill Millo! But she can't 'cause he's the Heroe here.
Hihihihi
Like the pink Panther, the hunter/detective always tried to kill it but never manage, and it always ends with the Pink Panther in peace and the men sad and ass kicked! hihihi
Is it that?

Now, to the serious. I frighten you? :paranoid
Ok maybe I can't of am firghtening sometimes... Not now though 'cause I have no idea of how to kill Susan... Painfully...

Well, maybe she could be thrown injail wearing an Iron Mask and ending unknown of her own jailer 'cause nobody will never name her or see her face and seh'll die of infection on her face... (well if she's wearing an Iron Mask, sealed, she can't wash her face... yucky yuck)

she could also be walked on by thousands of hysteric Mylène fans... That'd be nice. :-D

Anyway, no I don't lik ethe visual of Tara's ass bouncing off while riding, 'cause she is ridign another horse, I want her to ride Juju!!! Don't worry about the visual, horses have a large view ;-) Juju will not see her ass bouncing but she will be able am sure to see her boobies bouce. ;-)

Thank you for the update :)

:-D

Friendly,

Juju :)

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:53 pm 
3. Flaming O

so for this is a great story

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
I must say, I am very sad to not have MissKitty smart assing in this , the very first KittyB less update..I sure hope all is well...

I'm here. I'm here, I'm here!!! See, I work overtime and miss my favorite fanfic update. Twice! Sooo Smart ass me! I'm here!! lol
But seriously, Two update... Two updates?! TWO UPDATES?! Where the hell have I been?! I'm a bad fan, :aww thou must be spanked and pecked at!!! :thud Okay, I dont think that'll be a punishment, I'll just enjoy it sooo... Oh, I will take all the smart assed remarks from you! That's not gonna work either because I like that. Humm, damn, I cant think of anything. Well if you think of a good punishment, I'm all for it Queen Rosemary. Please forgive me. Is Spooky mad at me too? Tell him he can peck at me when he's threw pecking at you. lol I love you Spooky come peck away! :kiss1 lol

Thou must comence with the feedback.... Here's it goes. I think I might start off on my knees begging...

:shock MILLO!! Please dont hurt Millo! Please!! Pretty please!! I love him!! :sob Dont hurt him! PLEASE!! Leave him be! Not Millo!

Way to go Shelia! :applause Still loving the way your writing her. See we really needed her for the story. Who else is going to help Officer Rosenberg and get off her ass, try to get better, and get back to being Willow? Only the great Sheila Rosenberg. (Hopefully Tara, eventually)
I really like this Ellina character too. Hopefully we'll see more of her. :D

See, I said this before in one of your updates and what did you tell me "Humm, you'll just have to wait and see." I was right wasnt I. I knew it. Susan hell bitch is going to try and frame Tara. Am I right? Hun? Hun?!

Phil's a dumbass. Rule number one, never trust a psycho bitch. Rule number two never trust a psycho bitch who made you attempt to kill her ex. :shy Dont cha think she'd do the same to you? Again I say what a dumbass. But what goes around comes around. SO I'm not complaining.

Humm, when are we going to see Susie hell bitch get disemboweled or get ran over by and SUV? Gotta say the more I read her dialogue the more I want her to die in the most horrible, painful, gruesome way ever. :gnome

:D Loved both updates Rose. This time, I'll be here cheering for the next update. Promise! SO I'll just say on my computer till you update.
:sleepy
Okay that's not gonna work. I'll just check in everyday lol.
P.S Boobs... Dont ask lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:14 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Quote:

:paranoid

Quote:
Like Tara, Willow too was unaware of the significance of this day.But as it was for Tara, so it was for Officer....

:crash

I love you bunches but I have nothing to say to you right now :impatient :paranoid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:33 pm 

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeee :pray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:55 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I'm with Jay! PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey I didn't even realise that this story had been updated ... great work. And Willow has to get out of her funk and sort her shit out - but it's good plot development. But I'm sure you will fix this up soon??? And get our girls together??? :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:45 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

[center] :dance Dear Rosemary, won't you come out to write :dance
:dance Dear Rosemary, greet the brand new day :dance
:dance The sun is up, the sky is blue :dance
:dance It's beautiful and so is your fic :dance
:dance Dear Rosemary won't you come out and write... :dance

:dance Dear Rosemary open up your eyes :dance
:dance Dear Rosemary see the readers' wait :dance
:dance The wind is low the birds will sing :dance
:dance That you are part of the kitten board :dance
:dance Dear Rosemary won't you write an update? :dance

:dance Look around round
Look around round round
Look around :dance

:dance Dear Rosemary let me see you write :dance
:dance Dear Rosemary like a little child :dance
:dance The clouds will be a daisy chain :dance
:dance So let me see you write again :dance
:dance Dear Rosemary won't you let me see you write? :dance
[/center]

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

Nice update.
Hopefully Millo wont get killed... That'll be tragic really. I like him.
Please update so we can find out what happens next.
:peace

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:56 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:tumble :pray Please Rosy I will send my bikini clad msn wife to clean your pool. ;-)

Post subject: Re: Search and Rescue AU Looks Like RainUpdate 05/27/08
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:44 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hi Guys...
Yes Update here for you...I am having a bithch of a time doing feedback simply because I can't seem to write it without exiting without saving it...So out of practice I am.....LOL
Anyway,for a certain person who needs to sleep,here is this and feedback will follow...
Thanks

jay/wt4evr

Quote:
no....no....you can't do this...and did I say no??? I'll cry you a river if you do that! well, if miss-bitchy-f******-suzie does that, but since she's your character then you
pweaseeeee!!!
Ohhh.Its okay Jay.I promise............... :whistle
Quote:
I like her

:spin And here we go.Ya see,you people do this.Not me.You like her.
equasion
.Like her + rose fic= bye bye
Thanks Jay for the feed back.....I will try to update more frequently
wimpy0729

Quote:
Willow really needs is a kick in the ass to get her up and moving.
And she is going to get one very soon.More then one...
And I love her therapist too, who also isn't taking any shit.
No.She is a scrappy little thing and she is going to be some fun in here for sure...

Quote:
Seems Susan has some complications with her little "plan" to off Phil. Well, I'm glad her plans don't always work out. She tried to have Willow killed, but it didn't work, tried to have Sheila killed, but that also didn't work. And now, whoever her evil partner is also failed to finish the job on Phil. Oh, I love it when she doesn't get what she wants.
LOL...Yes.Her plans havent been going to well as of late.There is a bit of a turn coming in the update after this one,which by the way,will not be to far off, and this is going to really get heated up for many people..Its a fun thing for sure to write the next bit after this update.I expect some severe lashing out from people at her next move.....but it is all in the name of plot right?
Quote:
Now I can't wait to see why this day is so significant for both our girls. Please don't leave us hanging too long.
I won't.It is going to be clear here soon.I say about three more updates and this will all come together...
Thank for the feedback Wimpy.As always it is wonderful to get.
Paint the Sky
First,my apologize for lack of feedback onQSM's..I have not had a lot of time latley and reading is something I have neglected.I am now reading and catching up and feedback is forthcoming...lots of it too...Ive missed a number of updates.Which is good for me because its sort of like not having to wait so long..
Quote:
Go Sheila! Tough love is definately the route to go with Willow, and her PT ain't gonna take that feeling sorry for herself shit either.
Yes.They are both a couple of tough cookies...I like writing Shelia for sure.The PT is going to be a big player here as well so I think you will enjoy it for sure.
Quote:
Can't say I like the tease with the whole significant day thing. Dammit, I hate being left hanging, so you better tell us soon Missy
Sorry for that.The teasing does indeed suck.It is a little bit clearer here but not to much.
Quote:
Looks like Susie's plans are starting to go just a tad wrong, for that I'm pleased, but please, please please, leave Millo alone. Promise nothing or no-one is gonna hurt the little doggie?
This,I can say with confidence to you.No,nothing to bad will happen to Millo....I like him too much..
Quote:
Interesting that in this update neither Willow or Tara made any reference about the other. That is not of the good.
Its not is it? I will have to be careful to not do this again..it was unintentianal I assure you...
Zampsa1975

Quote:
Good that Sheila isn't taking shit from Willow... I hope her memory comes back soon... I really really hope that the bitch monsters plan to kill Milo fails miserably and her part in shooting Willow and trying to kill Sheila comes to light...
Sheila will soon have a thing happen that is going to kick start this game and very soon this story is going to be moving at a very quick pace.
JujuDeRoussie
Quote:
Bad Rosemary

Me? :shock Bad? :angel Really ? :paranoid Who,Juju,have you been talking to ? :paranoid :paranoid :paranoid
Quote:
How are ya today?

Wonderful and bbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaadddddddddd...
Quote:
How're the kids?

I wish I knew. :smash Yat is fine...lonely but fine..no dusty .she is in the dark to as too the how are they thing.We know theyre fine cause they call at odd hours and leave messages..
Quote:
How's the bird?

Better now.Over the yelling thing I hope :pray

Quote:
WTF will happen to change things forever, and will it be changed for good or for bad?
I dont know.I wish I did.Its scarry really to be left in the dark.They never tell me anything.... :smash :shy
Quote:
You got me all worried.

Awwwwee.. :aww Sorry for that Sweetie.Don't worry...Its me.I always write happy things.you know this.. :joss
Quote:
Poor mar... Foaling that way is owie.. And yes, often it is death... For one of them at least... But miracles happen don't they?
Im sure they do. :) In nice fics..... :whip :lmao :devilish :seesaw
Quote:
Susan Bitch's plan is frailing somewhat
It is.Its failing badly.I will warn you.The next update after this?Badness for the good guys :spin ......Goddness for the badguys.... :wtf
Quote:
Ooooh maybe Phil has seen reason and has turned himself in? Yeah?
LOL :lmao OL :rofl OL :lmao OL :clap OL :crazy OL :lmao OL :rofl OL :bow OL :lmao OL :crazy OL :shy ...No :shy

Quote:
Or mayb esusan bitch has tried to kill Millo! But she can't 'cause he's the Heroe here.
Yes.She will.And it will be bad....sad and bad...oh...there is no way to combine these two words eo do that funny thing like spork or spuffy or bragolina....you know...that thing :paranoid
Quote:
Now, to the serious. I frighten you?

No.Why would you? ;-)
Quote:
Ok maybe I can't of am firghtening sometimes... Not now though 'cause I have no idea of how to kill Susan..
:hmm Really?
Quote:
. Painfully...

:crazy Well may a little scarry but nothing major

Quote:
Well, maybe she could be thrown injail wearing an Iron Mask and ending unknown of her own jailer 'cause nobody will never name her or see her face and seh'll die of infection on her face...
:sheep Well a lot really.You do frighten me a lot
:cry
(
Quote:
well if she's wearing an Iron Mask, sealed, she can't wash her face... yucky yuck)
Tottally frightning you are. :yikes ..and a bit twisted too. :hmm ...kinnda sexy and ggrroowwlll really.. :thud ...to a nutjob.. :paranoid ..mental instute escapy,serial killer,strange torchery person.. :paranoid :paranoid .but still juju,sexy non the less..
Quote:
she could also be walked on by thousands of hysteric Mylène fans... That'd be nice
Death by stampeding Pole Goddess worshippers...yummie :blush
Quote:
Anyway, no I don't lik ethe visual of Tara's ass bouncing off while riding, 'cause she is ridign another horse, I want her to ride Juju!!! Don't worry about the visual, horses have a large view Juju will not see her ass bouncing but she will be able am sure to see her boobies bouce.
LOL LOL LOL :lmao LOL LOL LOL :lmao LOL LOL.. :lmao ..youre a perv...Its clear to me....Juju is a perv...I had no idea...but there it is....PERV.... :kdevil

Quote:
Dear Rosemary, won't you come out to write
Dear Rosemary, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so is your fic
Dear Rosemary won't you come out and write...

Dear Rosemary open up your eyes
Dear Rosemary see the readers' wait
The wind is low the birds will sing
That you are part of the kitten board
Dear Rosemary won't you write an update?

Look around round
Look around round round
Look around

Dear Rosemary let me see you write
Dear Rosemary like a little child
The clouds will be a daisy chain
So let me see you write again
Dear Rosemary won't you let me see you write?
Juju wrote Beatles at me.. :luv ..I can die happy now. :) No one has ever done this. :sob .Im touched.. :-D ...really...I kid you not.and the dancing guys. :dance .. :sheep . :shock You Juju,are after me in a sexual way arent you?? :shock I know it now. :spin ..its obvious.. :shock :hmm .No???? ;-) You don't??? :paranoid :paranoid Really??? :paranoid :paranoid :happy Okay... :dance
Thanks Sweetie for the feedback and humor.... :) ..and songs LOL :kiss1

tararules2007

Quote:
so for this is a great story
Thank you.I hope you like the rest...
MsKittyB
Quote:
I'm here. I'm here, I'm here!!! See, I work overtime and miss my favorite fanfic update. Twice! Sooo Smart ass me! I'm here!! lol
Okay.I will
Quote:
Where the hell have I been?!
I dont know....where?

Quote:
I'm a bad fan, thou must be spanked and pecked at!!!
Ohhhhh.. :drool ..yummm.....We aim to please Kitty... ;-) ...both of us :glasses :ghost :glasses
Quote:
Oh, I will take all the smart assed remarks from you!

You will??? :luv Really? I dont beleive you. :smash :shy Your credibillity has been damaged here... :smash .missing updates is sinful To the GQR... :shy as is changing the name on your beast... :ashamed :miff
Quote:
That's not gonna work either because I like that. Humm, damn, I cant think of anything. Well if you think of a good punishment, I'm all for it

Ohhhhhh.... :thud You Kitty,have just left the gate wwwiiidddeeee ooopppeeennnn ;-) :blush
Quote:
Queen Rosemary. Please forgive me. Is Spooky mad at me too? Tell him he can peck at me when he's threw pecking at you. lol I love you Spooky come peck away!
Sorry...hes run off with a band of rats to play music in a coffee bar in Vegas.. :spin ...for money. :paranoid
Quote:
Thou must comence with the feedback.... Here's it goes. I think I might start off on my knees begging...
well theres a visual :thud
Quote:
MILLO!! Please dont hurt Millo! Please!! Pretty please!! I love him!!"Dont hurt him! PLEASE!! Leave him be! Not Millo!
Yea...okay.
Quote:
See, I said this before in one of your updates and what did you tell me "Humm, you'll just have to wait and see." I was right wasnt I. I knew it. Susan hell bitch is going to try and frame Tara. Am I right? Hun? Hun?!

Yiou are a wise cookie there darlin'.. ;-) ..she is indeed.I would hate to be a criminal in your district...
Quote:
umm, when are we going to see Susie hell bitch get disemboweled or get ran over by and SUV? Gotta say the more I read her dialogue the more I want her to die in the most horrible, painful, gruesome way ever.
I :paranoid :paranoid :paranoid suggest you get with Juju on this.She is into this face thing to now.Like the mask of flesh you where weilding about a while ago?She has this metal one going now..intresting to see what you will come up with. :smash :smash :smash
Quote:
P.S Boobs... Dont ask lol

To late.I know all of this now. :shy :shy Thanks Kitty,for the feedback.
Willowtree252
Quote:
love you bunches but I have nothing to say to you right now
Well thanks for this...I am inspired to write volumes due to this unbeleivable feedback....LOL
;-) Kidding Dia,you know right?? :paranoid
Quote:
Please Rosy I will send my bikini clad msn wife to clean your pool
Oh well....tell you what,keep the bikini,send the hot chick and we'll call it square....
Thanks for you feedback.It is appriciated
LittleBit

Quote:
Hey I didn't even realise that this story had been updated ... great work. And Willow has to get out of her funk and sort her shit out - but it's good plot development. But I'm sure you will fix this up soon??? And get our girls together???
LOL...Thats funny.I have done this very thinfg as well.I am glad your enjoying the story.I am enjoying writing it.
Thanks for the comments
amberholic08
Quote:
Hopefully Millo wont get killed... That'll be tragic really. I like him.
Please update so we can find out what happens next.

Here ya go....update for you.The other,i cant promise anything....but I wouldnt worry much.Hes safe I think.
Thanks for you feedback.It is appriciated.

This is still your story.....Its not gonna change.....I miss you.
I'll still sing you love songs...writen in the letters of your name...brave the storm to come,for it Surley Looks Like Rain..
Grateful Dead

CHAPTER 12

It had been almost two hours since they had arrived at the ranch,and still Tissy had not gotten up.
This was a bad sign and Tara knew what they would need to do.She hated this.She hated it because it broke her heart to see this mother watch her baby, and want nothing more then to go to him and be his mother.The birth had been rough.She had lost far to much blood and she knew that her chances were next to zero at this point.She looked up from the mare now,the first time in almost thirty minutes she had taken her eyes off of hers and looked to Les.

"Daddy,I want to talk to you outside for a minute.Les,you want to come over here and try and keep her a bit calm?If she tries to get up, just put your hand right here on the back of her neck and shell lay back down and call me. Okay?" She managed a smile although she knew her voice was giving her true emotion away.Les looked to the ground and lightly kicked a bit at the hay there as he made his way from the colt to his mother and knelt down."Alright now girl,your alright."he said to the horse with a catch in his voice he started to stroke her neck.The mare calmed now at the sound of his voice and Tara and her father made there way outside.Donnie stayed there with Les and finished cleaning up the colt with the hay,rubbing him dry with it.

"What do you think Dad?"Tara asked.

"I think we might need to go on and take care of this pretty quick.I think she's in a bad way and there is no sense in prolonging it."

"Yea,I agree.God ,I hate this. Im just so tired of all of this sadness everywhere I go.I must be some kind of bad luck or something."Tara said as the tears started to sting her eyes.

"Hey now,this is not your fault Tara.If it hadn't been for you ,neither of them would have stood a chance.Now You need to get yourself right and lets go in there and help Les through this.Its going to be hard for him as it is.Now,Tara,I know you know this already,but you have a gift.The same one your mother had.I need you to go on in there now and talk to Tissy.Get this thing a bit calm and let us do what we know needs doing.Okay?"

Tara sighed and looked down.She knew that it was true.She did share this thing with her mother.This ability to communicate so to speak with animals.Horses in perticular.She thought however,it was backward to say the gift was hers.In the real world she knew the gift belonged to this beautiful creature.This was something that was lost to most people because they had blocked it off.She was certain if anyone listened hard enough ,you would hear it.She felt to at this point that perhaps she would have a difficult time of this today.Her mind was not as clear and open as it usually was.Her mind was occupied by other thoughts almost continuously as of late.That and those thought were Willow.

She shock it off,closed her eyes ,and took in a deep lungful of breath."I can do this."she said to herself as she followed behind her father ,who know carried the case he had retrieved from the locked tool box in the bed of the truck.It was something that was always there just in case.Something he never wanted to use,but knew was necessary to save this poor animal from the suffering she was enduring.

They made there way inside and Tara was immediately shaken by the powerful feeling she got as she entered the barn.

The baby.It was something .Something not right with the foal.As it would be for most people,her attention should have been to immediately look to him to see what it was that was being picked up.However,in this circumstance it was to look at the mother.

She was trying to tell Tara something.She approached and knelt down.Placed her hand on her nose and gave a light scratch."What is it Tissy? What are you trying to say."She said it silently,to no one but the mother and as she listened for the response she heard Donnie speak."Dad,We got us a problem here."

Tara looked up and saw Donnie holding up one foot of the newborn,careful to not let it touch down."Oh God."she said to herself as she realized what it was.She stayed there with Tizzy,sensing she needed her at this point.She looked up too her father as he approached Donnie and the colt,and saw as her father bent down to take a look."Oh,damn,what the hell is this."he said as he looked at the leg.

Tara looked down at Tizzy and she saw the panic in the mothers eyes.She wanted to look away.Couldnt bare to watch this.She desperately wanted to run from this barn and away from these people.This was her fault again.

She did this.It had to be her.She was the one who maneuvered this baby and she must have done something wrong when she turned him around in order to allow him to be delivered.No.I wont run.Not again.She spoke to herself.I can't.

"Help him.Help him and he'll help her."she heard this.Clearly.She looked down at Tizzy."What did you say Tizzy?"she asked mentally.

"Save him and he'll save her.I promise."the horse communicated back to her.She was in awe at this point.In her life never had she had a whisper so strong and so clear."I'm out of my mind"she said to herself.She shook her head and looked up again and her attention was again drawn back to Tizzy as she heard again the same thing."He'll save her.And more.Help him.Please"

"Okay,this is,this is just crazy...no,I am not hearing this I know..."She closed her eyes tight and reopened them and looked into the mothers eyes again.

"Please.Help him.I promise.I promise you he will."

She knew it then.This was not in her head but real.Real and clear and she knew.

"What is it Daddy?"She called out.

"Well baby girl ,he's got a twist here in this leg.Its a bad one too.I don't know but I think its not so good for him Tara.I don't know if it can be fixed,and if it can,a horse this young,can't be good to keep him in a sling.He'll miss out on the critical development stage here.It would be highly unlikely he could ever be healed , let alone sound ."

"Unlikely?Yes,unlikely but not impossible right?"

"Well,no,not impossible,but the time and the money in this,on something that's only about a 1 in a 1000 shot.Not really fair to him or Les.Of course that dissension is his."

He looked up at Les .Les looked at the ground ,again kicking at the hay."I can't ,I don't got the money or the time.You know that with the my ranch and the new baby and all.I'm sorry,but its impossible for me."he said as he raised a hand ad wiped away a tear that threatened to escape.

"I understand Les.Dont feel bad.Id make the same decision and I don't have half of what you have there on your plate."Mr.Maclay answered.

Tara was panicking now.She looked down at Tizzy,a look of sadness in her own eyes,and as they meet,she heard again"Please."

Without thought or delay,Tara looked up,"I'll take him.I'll try it."
She felt it immediately,the mother that lay there under her gentle and comforting touch,relaxed.Became peaceful and she heard a solitary thought from her."Thank you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well Willow ,tell me how you like the new therapist?She's great isn't she?She will be wonderful for you I know already."Sheila looked at her daughter quickly and then back to the road.She had said nothing all the way home.Not a word.Not a complaint,bicker or demand came from Willows mouth.

Was this good?She wasn't sure.It wasn't bad.She didn't think at least.She was angry now at herself.Here she was a shrink,yet when it came to her little girl she could not tell you a think about her mental state.It was frustrating for her.Painful and frustrating."Well what about we stop and grab some lunch at Brent's?"

Willow turned,looked at her mother and asked,"When did you stop missing dad?'

Shelia pulled into the lot of the deli and looked at Willow in the eyes.She looked down a moment,cleared her throat , and played with the car keys in her hand."When I wake up in the morning,the first thing I do is look to his side of the bed and pray that when I open my eyes he's going to be there.Ive done this everyday since he's been gone.
The difference now is that I can get out of bed and do what needs to be done,knowing that I will survive this day without him.As far as not missing him?I miss him nearly every hour of every day.Its not as hard as it used to be , but it is still something I know I will do for the rest of my life.I'll never stop missing him."

"Well that's just wonderful to know."Willow said under her breath.

"Willow, don't try to make this a similar situation to yours.Its not.Your father,my husband ,is dead.Tara is just in a different state.You and I have very different circumstances.You still have a chance.You still have the opportunity to share this life you have with the woman you love.Don't ever forget that.Don't ever let it go."

"Well mom,sorry to break this to you but she is not coming back.She is gone.As far as we are concerned,she is dead.Or I am.It doesn't really matter.The result is the same no matter how you see it."Willow answered with a harsh tone.

"Willow,why do you do this? Open up to me then shut down so fast?I don't want to hurt you honey.I don't want to give you false hope and I would not ever do this.I am saying this because I know it to be true."Shelia said.

"I'm sorry mom.I didn't mean to...I know how much you miss dad.I know how hard it is.I do.It's just,I feel so lost.So alone.I can't help feeling that Tara is better off away from me.From this."she aid tossing the cane forward against the dash."I don't want her here from guilt.I want her here because she wants to be."

Shelia sighed and said,"Willow,she does .She does want to be here.She just needs time.A chance to let some of this guilt disapate.In her mind?Honey, she thinks she is responsible."

Willow turned her head to her mother sharply and said"What?"

"yes,she thinks its her fault.She sent you to the store,was angry you were late.This is why she is gone.Not any other reason."

"Did she tell you this? When did she say...Did She?"

"No .She never said it directly to me,but I think she wanted to.I think,honestly?That she was going to tell you and someone else may have intervined.I don't need to say who."

Willow shook her head."So this is simple a hypothesis on your part then?A read of Tara's mind? Well what am I waiting for.Lets rush home so I can call her."

"Why do you have to be so sarcastic all the time? What's wrong with you? Are you worried that maybe it is really why?And that you may have to get over this self pity kick of yours? Or are you scared? Afraid to keep her down because of the accident? Whatever it is,you need to get over it.Or you will never get better.Now I don't know about you,but I'm hungry.I want some food.Do you want to join me or do you want me to get something to go?"Shelia said glancing at the door of the restaurant.As usual,it was very busy.It would be hard for Willow to stand this long even with her help.She would need the chair.She was certain Willow would opt for to go.

"Yea,just get me turkey on rye.And some potato salad.Please."Willow added as an afterthought.

"Okay.Ill be right back then."

Willow watched as her mother went inside and once she saw her there she opened the door and got out of the car.Her destination? Trips Liquor barn.She headed that way,it was not a far distance from where she had parked."Turkey on rye and a fifth of Jack.This is a real lunch."She thought to herself as she went inside.

She picked up the bottle and made her way to the counter.There was a young man in front of her and she waited not so patiently as the clerk rang him up.

She was glancing out the store window to the car,watching to make sure that her mother did not get out of the deli before her.If she saw her,she knew she would have to ditch this plan,leave the store and use the bathroom excuse.

The thought crossed her mind then that perhaps this was of issue,Sneaking actions in order to drink screamed problem drinker at her but she chose to ignore this.She had that thought cleared away from her mind as she heard the clerk ask for ID.

Crap.In the car.She had left it in the car.She would not have time to go back,get ID and come back in time.She would be caught for sure.She looked at the man in front of her and knew that she was sure to carded.He looked,she thought ,at least five years older then herself and she knew for certain she was not going to get this bottle.

She sighed in defeat,turned and made her way back to return the bottle to the shelf.Damn it.She needed this drink and she knew Susan would not be back for at least four more hours and this was far to long to go without.

Looking around she leaned against the shelf, untwisted the cap and took a hearty swig from the bottle.It burned her throat as it made its way down and the sensation delighted her.She felt the warm feeling spread through her body and she closed her eyes as she waited for the initial effect.

She looked again around and saw no one.Again she lifted the bottle and took an even larger swallow.

She twisted the cap back on and suddenly the thought crossed her mind that she could just slip this bottle into her jacket sleeve and walk out the door.She would tell the clerk as she left that she had forgotten her ID and would be back in just a minute.Looking around yet again,she slid the bottle up her arm and bent it as she grasped the cane.

She looked at the sleeve and was satisfied that this camouflage would work just fine.She made her way to the exit,said to the girl that she would return ,and made her way out the door.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP..."You have set of the stores security system.Please return to the counter and pay for all items before exiting."Screamed the door..

"Oh Fuck...I Don't believe this.."She said to herself as she realized she had just been busted..Shop lifting...liquor..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took only moments for the drugs to do its job.Tizzy closed her eyes and peacefully passed away.Tears filled all eyes as Les sat with his beloved horse ,her head in his lap,he stroking her neck and nose as he felt the final breath leave her lungs.

"I'm awful sorry about this Les.I know it's not much help to you but I really am."Mr.Maclay said to his long time friend.

"Is alright , you all did the best you could for her.I know."

After a few moments ,Tara made her way over to the colt,kneeled down , and began to wrap the bad foot.It was the left front foot and she knew that this was a difficult injury to hope for success.

She also knew that he would recover.She knew this .At least she wanted to beleive.She still had a bit of doubt,but her positive thinking was far stronger then this due to the clear messages she had picked up from his Mama.

"What are ya going to name him?"Donnie asked.

Tara looked up,smiled at the colt and said,"Officer".
TBC

Last edited by hondos on Tue May 27, 2008 10:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:45 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

DIBS

Hello Rosemary!!!

I'm back from a too short "night" (in the morning though...) to feedback properly.

I gotta say, thank you. For it has really been a great update.

I kind of wanna laugh at Willow, and at the same time cry for her, and shake her 'till she faces what she has become. It is sad for her who was a so respected ranger to be so low right now. I just hope she'll learn from this BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEP incident.

Quote:
The thought crossed her mind then that perhaps this was of issue,Sneaking actions in order to drink screamed problem drinker at her but she chose to ignore this.She had that thought cleared away from her mind as she heard the clerk ask for ID.

That's so sad, and she does know it but won't admit it, and so will go on with it. Poor thing she is. Makes me want to slap her and then hug her.

Quote:
Willow turned her head to her mother sharply and said"What?"

"yes,she thinks its her fault.She sent you to the store,was angry you were late.This is why she is gone.Not any other reason."

"Did she tell you this? When did she say...Did She?"

You got me all hopeful there! I was like yes yes she did! Of course she did, I am sure I remember she did, didn't she? In the hospital? Well Poor Sheila has kind of got her memory in bad shape so maybe she doesn't remember.

But then BAM you crash my hopes. Bad Rosemary, bad bad Rosemary. You'll be deprived of... huh... I'll think of something. ;-)

Quote:
"Why do you have to be so sarcastic all the time? What's wrong with you? Are you worried that maybe it is really why?And that you may have to get over this self pity kick of yours? Or are you scared? Afraid to keep her down because of the accident? Whatever it is,you need to get over it.Or you will never get better"

Gotta love Sheila here.

:)

Quote:
"Yea,I agree.God ,I hate this. Im just so tired of all of this sadness everywhere I go.I must be some kind of bad luck or something."Tara said as the tears started to sting her eyes.

Poor sweetie. Wanna hug her too, with the slapping in the face too, she needs to get over battering herself, stand for herself and fight for her Willow.

Quote:
Something he never wanted to use,but knew was necessary to save this poor animal from the suffering she was enduring.

That's always sad, but so much better than letting the poor animal dying painfully... Thanks for this, as even if this is a fiction you know how much it means to me. *hugs

Quote:
She did this.It had to be her.She was the one who maneuvered this baby and she must have done something wrong when she turned him around in order to allow him to be delivered.No.I wont run.Not again.She spoke to herself.I can't.

Oh I almost thought I would have to slap her once again. Lol
It was not her fault, the baby came presenting his ass for the world to see, he had to be turned and in the way he got his leg twisted, sad but something happening very often in these cases.
:)

Quote:
Save him and he'll save her.I promise

:-D

Quote:
"Oh Fuck...I Don't believe this.."She said to herself as she realized she had just been busted..Shop lifting...liquor

LOL
Sorry that is not funny but I can't help but laugh.
I mean, lately I have laughed at many thing I shouldn't, but this is way too funny.who's gonna arrest her? Leo? Lol. Or is her mom gonna come, pay, take willow to her own home rather than Willow's house, and ground her as the wild teenager she acts like?
Lol

Quote:

happy tear and all
This is really a cute moment. It made me all happy;
*hugs

Thanks for this update. :)

:kiss1

Sexy Grooowwwwwlll Spider Showering juju? MDR

ya silly woman.

Julia :)[/quote]

Last edited by JujuDeRoussie on Wed May 28, 2008 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:21 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Willow is deeply on the rocks with no hope in sight for a rope to pull her out. No one is hearing her cry for help or should I say they are not going in after her sometimes that has to be done. I know Shela is trying I have to give her that. What has me upset is that Tara is not going head first in to this saying what the hell I know she is feeling guilty but sometimes you have to fight to either get or keep something you want. if its worth it one would if not then.............Willow cant help herself she is to far gone its going to take Tara

Quote:
After a few moments ,Tara made her way over to the colt,kneeled down , and began to wrap the bad foot.It was the left front foot and she knew that this was a difficult injury to hope for success.

She also knew that he would recover.She knew this .At least she wanted to beleive.She still had a bit of doubt,but her positive thinking was far stronger then this due to the clear messages she had picked up from his Mama.

"What are ya going to name him?"Donnie asked.

I really loved this see no matter if your with the one you love or not they are apart of you that they are not in any kind of comunitcation is breaking my heart I hope will will get this soon. ;-) As always I loved the update well worth wanting for .

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:23 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Sheila is able to drag Willow out of the bottle and reconnect with Tara... Tara's naming the horse "Officer" is a really nice touch and very telling of Tara's feelings for Willow...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:09 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hey there! Wow, so glad to see an update.

So, still more and more angst for our two women...crap. So much here, with Tara and the horses, and Willow and her bad attitude and the bottle.
I'm hoping something good will come out of it, and it seems at least something will with Tara's communication with the mommy horse, which was cool. Seems "Officer" will have an important purpose after all. And maybe Willow getting busted will be some kind of wake up call for her. And Susan's still around? Damnit.

Now, you can't leave us hanging again, so please update soon to let us know what's going to happen next.

Wimpy

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:15 am 
12. Recently Gay

Great to see you back!

You haven't lost your ability to pile on the agony have ya? ;-)

Lordy, lordy, but Willow is embracing the bottle with fervour, isn't she? Drowning her sorrows is not the answer, but let's hope the shoplifting and subsequent fall out from that acts as a wake -up call. A night in the pokey should give time to think over Sheila's words, and hopefully when sober she'll take them a little more seriously.

Gotta feel for Tara though, the ultimate demise of Tissy, the foal with the gammy leg all adding to her sense of guilt that began with Willow's shooting. No wonder she feels like a jinx.

But a glimmer of hope for our horse whisperer, she's going to take on the foal. Here's hoping that in healing him she heals herself too.

Just one other thing before I finish, KILL SUSIE!!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:30 pm 

I'm with PtS on this one, KILL SUSIE!!!! she's caused so much pain...well, if just Willow would stop acting like a horny-bitchy-bratty teenager it would really help...pwetty pwease?? :pray

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:05 am 
10. Troll Hammer

I'm excited to see you haven't forgot about this story. I really want Susan to get whats coming to her. I'm glad that Shelia is sticking around to protect her daughter and hope that she will be the one to kick Susan's butt.
I am patiently waiting for Willow and Tara to finally get everything sorted out.
Keep the updates coming.
:pinky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:16 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

This was a very powerful update ... as much as Willow is spiralling out of control, she at least recognises that she is. Tara is also starting to find hope!

Keep up the great work! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next