The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Search and Rescue AU Looks Like Rain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:58 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Topics: 1
Willow's in a bad way and Tara is full of guilt about sending her to the market. Mmm...not a good start!! Definately a rough road ahead. What happened to my suggestion of a flesh wound and sexual healing? Much happier, not all this sadness and uncertanty (sp?) ;-)

I really hope you update this as quickly as search and rescue cos I don't think I can stand the not knowing. :pray

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

Oh no! This is to sad. Willow just showed he soft side, she can't be dead now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:06 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hello.I have to tell you , I'm simply speechless. I can't beleive the feedback for this. I don't even think I can be smart assed at MissKittyB im so touched.Oh, well,I have to get over it .I must be smart assed at her. It is half the fun.No, but really, I could never have thought anyone would ever want to read anything I ever wrote.Thank you all so much. I hope I don't disappoint anyone.Now im scared. :paranoid

willow_tree82

Quote:
poor willow hope she will be ok and not go back to her old ways
of wanting to be alone and we see lots more

I will say good for you with the dibs.
I think you'll be suprised.
Wow. I dont think ive ever rocked. before Thats cool.

JujuDeRoussie

Quote:
I was totally shocked by the introduction. Not by the moving there, never by the loving, but by Tara's wake up call, and worse, by the "one year earlier". ONE YEAR? The angst is of about one year? Wow....
That is a very good first chapter Rose. I almost cried, I could feel Tara's need to sit down. I actually needed to sit down. But hey! Already on a chair.

Yes. That is one year. But it's only one year in Rosemary fic years. There not very long.Did you see how fast six months flew by? LOL One update, six months later.It will be fairly lengthy though. I do however know that you will enjoy it.I hope :paranoid

The payoff of the smut will be fantastic.I hope :paranoid

Are you saying my smut doesn't shock you ? Im doing something wrong then.Damn it.I must go back to smut writing school. :smash LOL
No, really, that was the first smut I wrote without laughing. It just wasn't funny.

Im glad you were sitting then.

Thanks so much Julia for the feedback and reading my story. :peace

MsKittyB

Quote:
grabs tissue* Well I have to say that this was an very emotional update. There is one question floating threw my head though... Is Willow gonna freak on Tara? I dont know, I just have a feeling something bad is going to happen from Willow's tragic experence.
Loved the start of Looks Like Rain. As I always say I cant wait for the next update. Contrary to what you believe, I'll be a really good kitten if you do. Hey I heard that.. lol Dont worry though, my own enthuesiam scares me too. You started it tough. Your the one who keeps writing these stories that are making me say quote Rose is a damn good author, I just cant get enouth of reading her stories unquote. *shurgs* It's your fault.

Yes
What?
Possibly
me either
me too
im glad
here it is
I dont beleive you
Your nosey
you know how i feel about it.Perhaps a 12 step group of some sort?
i warned you
yes i do but its your fault
thank you so much
dont blame me

Zampsa1975
Quote:
Great update-y goodness... Reading Tara not finding Willow on her bed was not very fun... I guess that Willow getting shot in the back got something to do with it... I hope she isn't paralyzed...

It will all turn out very nice in the end.I promise.
TThanks again for reading

jay/wt4evr

Quote:
Hi there sorry for the lateness and you say I'M evil!? you're a meanie meanie and might I add meanie writer
go on please

Late is fine. Hows your pc? And no. Im not evil,stop saying that youll make me cry
LOL Thanks for reading. Really how is your pc? I want my smut.

amberholic08

Quote:
I'm a little late jumping on the train, but damn that was a good story. I really mean it. I stayed up until I finished it and I have to say it wonderfully written. I dont usually use that many words, but I enjoyed reading it. Happy to see that your finishing it. Now I'm left with the unexpected scary question, what did Tara see?

Late is fine. Im thrilled you like it. Like I said Im floored by the response.Really.You will see now.I hope you like it.

Dianneswillowtree
Quote:
am going to dub you the Queen of the cliff hanger missy

What happened to Nicky?You just dubed me Nicky not three hours ago and already you change your mind? ;-)
Your Pizza is now in jepordy. Really.

Quote:
by the time you are finished with me I may not have a mind left Rosemary. I am buckled in go ahead mess with me I could not leave your talented writing if I wanted to now and I sure as hell dont want to so lets go

Ohh there you go again. ;-) Are you suggesting I might blow your mind and mess with you ;)) while you're buckled into something? ;))

Im sorry. I will behave from now on. :paranoid

Thanks sooo much for the feedback. Really. I, just overwelmed by it.
Rosemary

wimpy0729
Quote:
Wow, I'm so glad you brought us this sequel so soon, but it looks like I'm going to have to prepare myself for a long and bumpy ride. I'll just prepare myself for the all the angst and try to be patient while I wait for all the badness to go away.

It will be a while for sure. But I hope its worth it.Angsty is the theme of this one till it goes back to smut land, USA

Quote:
This was all so traumatic, from Willow's cop friends having trouble dealing with the crime scene and their fallen friend, and then to the ER with Tara and Willow's mom was so heartbreaking and palpable. I'm almost scared to hear with the news is here, but bring it on, I can handle it.

Thank so much. Thats such a compliment. I mean really, I never expected anything like the feedback Im getting.Im floored.
Thanks for reading.Oh and If ever you see something that is not good or maybe I could improve that as well is appriciated.But I already know i cant spell.So, anything besides thatLOL
Rosemary

whatmakesyouhappy
First, How is Oscar?
Quote:
I'm almost afraid to read this I hate sad stories that make me cry,so Willows side of the bed is empty and it's a year later mmmmmmhhh I don't like the sound of that!

It will be rough for a while but i promise it will fix itself.And much happy will be found right along with large doses of smut.
I hope you keep reading though.
Rosemary

Paint the Sky
Quote:
Willow's in a bad way and Tara is full of guilt about sending her to the market

That is an excellent observation. You are the only one who picked that up.
I think everyone here is going to be very suprised by what happens here.

Quote:
Definately a rough road ahead. What happened to my suggestion of a flesh wound and sexual healing? Much happier, not all this sadness and uncertanty

Much healing of the sssseeeexxxxuaaaalllll nature will be had I promise it will be smut o rama lama ding dong eventually.

Quote:
really hope you update this as quickly as search and rescue cos I don't think I can stand the not knowing.

I am trying to do just that. I will probably do a daily.

Thanks so much for your feedback. It's just amazing. Really.
Oh and my mom is from Ireland.Born and raised in Mulingar. :pride Irish people rock.
Rosemary
lilkitty1389
Quote:
Oh no! This is to sad. Willow just showed he soft side, she can't be dead now.

No she cant its against the rules hereLOL
But I would never anyway. I couldn't.I xan hurt her terribly for a while but never kill her.
Thanks soo very much for the feedback. Really
Rosemary

And so on to the pain ....
CHAPTER TWO

She was slowly coming back to consciousness, for a moment she had forgotten where she was. SHe felt arms around her middle and the feeling of someone possibly trying to lift her.

She recognized the voice now and she was unable to hold back as yet again the emotions took over her body.
The arms that held her were comforting, comforting in a horrible way because they shared something that was as devastating a blow one could take.

Mrs.. Rosenberg now joined Tara as they sat together on the cold floor of the hospital, their pain understood by each other in a way no one else could ever understand.She could no longer act as someone who was strong and supportive and the reality of the devastating news transformed her from on who would help Tara through these hours to a mother who had just found out the news of horrific damage caused to her one and only daughter , in such an incredibly senseless and cruel way.Her chance of survival close to zero,
The pain she felt now was unlike anything she had ever known.

The two now sat on the floor, holding each other as their body's shock from the force of the sobs that now overtook them. Hospital workers and police officers witness to a spectacle that was unmatched by anything they had ever seen.No one there had a dry eye.They could close them but the scene continued to haunt them from the sounds that rang through the hospital corridor.

Pictures of her daughter filled her mind.

Her first bicycle ride.

The trip to Disneyland.

Their first cake they had made together , the face of the little red head covered in chocolate from the licking of the spoon they had used to mix it.

The wide eyes that looked at her as she read to her stories of dragons and castles, beanstalks and giants..

The slamming of the door as she ran inside so anxious to find her mama and tell her all the things she had learned her first day of school.

The endless stream of run on sentences that were her first signs that her daughter was a babbler first class.

The highschool dance that ended in disaster as she chose never to hide who and what she was, and danced the evening with a young beautiful girl.

The mocking and ridicule forced upon her for the remaining three years as her decision was something no one ever tried to understand.

Her Valedictorian graduation speech.

Her graduation from the academy.

The first award presented to her hero of a pet, the pride of that day as her eyes filled with tears as a little dog she had saved from a life where he was treated so cruelly now accepted the medal and applause of the entire police and ranger departments and nearly half the town.

The way she looked at Tara as she introduced her to her for the first time.

As she reviewed these moments , she found them far to few.

She wanted more.Her daughter deserved more.

This thought sparked something in this woman now, as she spoke what she had now come to believe in this forty five seconds of mental review.

She didn't care about the odds these people had just given her.This,you see, was her Willow. The strongest , proudest ,woman she had ever known.

She would win this because it was the way her daughter was. She would survive. She knew it with a certainty that only a mother could know.

She spoke it now. Spoke it to Tara and she knew it was true.And once again she was a comfort to Tara. A comfort to the person she knew would be the number one reason that her Willow would survive.

The next seven hours where spent sitting on the couch of the hospital waiting room. Tara's head resting on Mrs. Rosenberg shoulder.Her hand stroking Tara's hair as she took on the roll of Tara's mother.

They sound of footsteps caused her to look around and she saw the doctor coming in their direction.

She lightly tap Tara on the shoulder and spoke,"Tara. Here he comes."

They both stood now, the doctor was taking far to long to reach them and they took the matter in their own hands.

They met him half way, and soon found that the trip was for nothing as the doctor pointed them back and motioned to sit on the couch they had just made there way over from.

"Im Dr.LaVette ,Im a trauma surgeon,and I have just finished the initial surgery on your daughter and your partner."He saidshaking hands with them both".

"I'll be honest with you, she is in very bad shape.We managed to get the bleeding and repair a lot of the damage caused by the bullets but the damage was severe.

The worst of the two hit a vertebra between her shoulder blades.I will tell you know this is a devastating injury.
We may have to do another surgery to to examine the spinal cord if she survives this.The intense blood loss and the extensive damage to her body has made it impossible for us to do the spinal cord examination at this point. She's just to weak. She wouldn't survive it.The good news here is that the tests have given no evidence it was torn.She will however ,more then likely experience temporary if not permanent lower body paralysis."

"Oh God."Tara said.

Mrs.Rosenberg picked up Tara's hand in her own and held it , looking into her face and trying to give her reassurance

"He said it may and he said temporary Tara. Focus on that .Nothing else okay? Lets listen to all of this first before we panic. I know Its very difficult but its also extremely important for you to do this. When she wakes up, your the first person she's going to want to see. You can't let her see this look you have right now.Do you understand Sweetie?"she said speaking in the same voice she had heard Willow speak to Joss in after they had found him wiyh his head injury.

She know knew where this came from. And the comfort came to her.She nodded her agreement to Mrs. Rosenberg and then and only then did Mrs. Rosenberg raise her eye's back to the doctor to hear the rest of what he had to say.

"Everything north of that works," he said. "It's absolutely consistent.The thing we need to do know is wait for her to come around. Once that happens we can find out whether or not she has any feeling at all in her feet and lower legs.If she shows response to the external testing the second surgery won't be neccasary.Do you understand what I've told you? Is there anything that I need to explain more to you?"he asked.

"No no, I do.I understand "Mrs.Rosenberg answered.

"So what now?" she asked.

"We wait"he answered.

"Can we see her?"Tara asked.

"Of corse.Come on. I'll take you down"he stood and began to walk. Half way he stoped.He cleared his throat and spoke.

"You need to know what you're going to see in there.Every function of her body is being done for her.Do you know what that means?"

"Machines"Tara whispered as she looked to the ground.

"Yes.It can be a scary picture. But you have to understand it's necessary at this point.It's also temporary if she get through this.Once she wakes up we will remove the breathing tube and if she is doing it on her own, we wont need to put it back."

"Okay thank you doctor"Mrs. Rosenberg said.

They made it to the room and they looked in through the glass.It was devastating to them both.

Neither spoke for a good five minutes till Tara broke the silence and said."Oh my God. What have I done to her."

She then turned and ran down the hall and out the double doors.

TBC

Last edited by hondos on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:24 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs back to read in a while. :party ok back

Quote:
The worst of the two hit a vertebra between her shoulder blades.I will tell you know this is a devastating injury.
We may have to do another surgery to to examine the spinal cord if she survives this.The intense blood loss and the extensive damage to her body has made it impossible for us to do the spinal cord examination at this point. She's just to weak. She wouldn't survive it.The good news here is that the tests have given no evidence it was torn.She will however ,more then likely experience temporary if not permanent lower body paralysis."

ok this is real deep and close to home in more ways then you can know.

Quote:
Neither spoke for a good five minutes till Tara broke the silence and said."Oh my God. What have I done to her."

She then turned and ran down the hall and out the double doors.

Tara is still blaming herself and she needs to get a grip I am sure you have plans for just that and it will be harsh to say the least. on pins and needles. :kitty

Last edited by Willowtree252 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:59 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hi Rosemary :)

To quote BSG: "Frack me"!

poor Tara, she's going in a guilt trip which could loose her.
I feel so sorry for her. Want to hug her and promise her everything will be ok.

And it will... Eventually.

Poor Willow. Even though she still would be fine if she had not the use of her legs, it is pretty hard on her. Wow Rosemary, you have been pretty hard on her! ;-) You need punishment I think! Lol

Mrs Rosenberg is absolutely fabulous. :)

Quote:
Are you saying my smut doesn't shock you ? Im doing something wrong then.Damn it.I must go back to smut writing school. LOL

Well, it didn't make you laugh when you wrote it, and wel, I knew it was something like a dream or something so...
And honestly, smut doen't shock me... It does something else to me! lol. The great need to play board games with someone. Lol.

Are you thanking me for reading the fic? Silly you :)
Thanks.

Friendly,

Julia.

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:35 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... I hope that Tara could forgive herself...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:49 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Wow, even more of the sadness. But I like how Mrs. Rosenberg is trying to be positive with the doctor's info that it may be temporary, and also that she knows that if anybody can beat this, it's Willow. I just hope she can keep Tara hanging in there too, and hopefully Tara will be able to forgive herself eventually. Hopefully they can both be strong for Willow when she needs them.

Please let Willow wake up soon so we can see if she feels anything and can get off those machines.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

its so sad, but great story. Good to hear she won't die. I forgot that rule. It's good to see Mrs. Rosenberg as one of the good guys. Can't wait for more of this brilliant story! Keep up the great work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:58 pm 
12. Recently Gay

I love it when Willow's mum is all loving and caring. You could so feel her pride and love for her daughter through her reminiscences, and Millo getting his medal for bravery brought a tear to my eye, and thats really something let me tell ya, cos I don't do the weepy thing much, must be hormonal, yeah, that sounds good...it's my hormones made me cry!!

Poor Tara, how she must be feeling seeing her girl like this. Hopefully she will start to think more rationally soon. She will, won't she?

Mullingar is about 110 miles from Belfast and the only thing I know about it is this: You don't ever want your mom to describe your partner as a Mullingar Heifer :moo , cos it ain't no compliment. :-D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:53 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

No worries you have me hooked I've got to finish it .Good update I like how willows mom is their for Tara. oh and Oscar is fat and sassy just like a puppy should be :peace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:16 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

You have been far more prolific in your updates than I have had time to read and leave feedback of late.
The full-on hammer and tongs venting of pent-up frustrations sexual frenzy that marked the last few chapters of Search and Rescue were just fabulous and worth waiting for.
Visually explicitly descriptive chronicles of Willow and Tara's raw bestial hardcore fucking are such a wonderful way to relax of an evening after working the night shift.
The rooms are alive with the sounds of ecstasy and pleasure, the bedroom, the kitchen table, all now are imbued with shouts, screams, and raunchy talk which shall entertain the next tenants of the house as well.
Now to the sequel and that cliffhanger from the first.
This being the Kitten Board, I was secure in the knowledge that no lasting or permanent harm could befall Willow.
There is nothing that five minutes of Taratime can't cure.
Tara has the cream which can fix all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:00 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Lovely yet heart-breaking update. :sob It's really amazing to see that Ms. Rosenberg is there for her daughter and Tara. I love the way you portray her.
Tara's being really hard on herself. It's understandable though, because seeing Willow in that state probably made Tara's guilt trip ten times bigger. She's already guilt tripping herself because she's the one who sent Willow to Gills when she got shot. It's tragic.
Okay maybe I was lying about being a good kitten, but seriously I will be. If it'll make you update, I promise i'll be good. Well, that is until you break out with the smut which is absolutly going to turn back into a naught-y kitten >:)
Please update :pray
BTW- You know you like being a smart ass to me. ;))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

this update brought tears to my eyes. which is saying something. so congradulations, you have offically hooked me to this story.
well as they always say darkness before dawn. Tara's gulit trippin the hell out herself, Willow's in a horrifing state, and Tara's gulit tripping the hell out herself. I like Ms. Rosenberg though, i like the way she's there for her daughter. touching really.
i cant wait for the next chapter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:38 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

diannaswillowtree

Quote:
ok this is real deep and close to home in more ways then you can know

I do now. ;-) I look forward to working with you in the next three or four more updates

Quote:
Tara is still blaming herself and she needs to get a grip I am sure you have plans for just that and it will be harsh to say the least. on pins and needles

She gonna get. I promise
Thank you for everything. You are an inspiration to my writing. And far to gracious with the compliments.
Rosemary

JujuDeRoussie
Quote:
To quote BSG

Who is bsg? I fell so silly but I really dont know.

Quote:
poor Tara, she's going in a guilt trip which could loose her.
I feel so sorry for her. Want to hug her and promise her everything will be ok.

So it's hugging you want from Tara now?? ;-)

Guilt is a terrible thing for someone to haul around. I will be releiving her of it soon.

Quote:
Poor Willow. Even though she still would be fine if she had not the use of her legs, it is pretty hard on her. Wow Rosemary, you have been pretty hard on her! You need punishment I think! Lol

OH GOD!! PUNISHMENT FOR ME FROM YOU??
:punish :whip :punish
:thud
;-)
Quote:
Mrs Rosenberg is absolutely fabulous

She is. She is gonna rock in this story too. I love AU for that reason.

Quote:
absolutely fabulous

Is one of my favorite tv shows. Very funny.Do you know it?

Quote:
Well, it didn't make you laugh when you wrote it, and wel, I knew it was something like a dream or something so...
And honestly, smut doen't shock me... It does something else to me! lol. The great need to play board games with someone. Lol.

Ohhh yesss yesss yessss board games TARA -WILLOW.-XENA -SPACE CHICKS . :wtkiss
:drool :thud
Oh and clean hands too.
:kdevil :kdevil

Thank soo much for your feedback and for reading.
Rosemary

Zampsa1975
Quote:
Great update-y goodness... I hope that Tara could forgive herself...

Me too :paranoid

wimpy0729
Quote:
Please let Willow wake up soon so we can see if she feels anything and can get off those machines.

Very soon. I promise

Quote:
But I like how Mrs. Rosenberg is trying to be positive with the doctor's info that it may be temporary, and also that she knows that if anybody can beat this, it's Willow.

Shes going to be a very major part of this story too. I like AU so I can make her likeable.She was just so aweful in the show. Worse than that fat thing in the bathtub that abducted Wesley and Giles. I forget its name now, something about an amulet I think.
Thank you for the feedback . I hope you like the next instalment.Its not so angsty

lilkitty1389
Quote:
its so sad, but great story. Good to hear she won't die. I forgot that rule. It's good to see Mrs. Rosenberg as one of the good guys. Can't wait for more of this brilliant story! Keep up the great work.

I know, I love her in this story, I made her the kind of mom or Willow deserves.
Thank you so much for the compliment. I am so happy you like it.
Rosemary

Paint the Sky
I
Quote:
love it when Willow's mum is all loving and caring. You could so feel her pride and love for her daughter through her reminiscences, and Millo getting his medal for bravery brought a tear to my eye, and thats really something let me tell ya, cos I don't do the weepy thing much, must be hormonal, yeah, that sounds good...it's my hormones made me cry!!

LOL :devilish Hormones. Damn them straight to hell I say.

I like writing Willows mom nice as well. She was so bad in the show. I just hated her

Thanks for reading and the feedback. I saw an update just now on qsm's I have no idea how I missed it.I checked two days ago and I was soo spaced I didnt notice it was an update. I think its hormones also.

whatmakesyouhappy
No worries you have me hooked I've got to finish it .Good update I like how willows mom is their for Tara. oh and Oscar is fat and sassy just like a puppy should be
Good.Im glad you will stay, It will get a little better then a whole lot worse then a little worse then that then smut,Yea for fat and sassy pups

taralicious

Quote:
You have been far more prolific in your updates than I have had time to read and leave feedback of late.
The full-on hammer and tongs venting of pent-up frustrations sexual frenzy that marked the last few chapters of Search and Rescue were just fabulous and worth waiting for.
Visually explicitly descriptive chronicles of Willow and Tara's raw bestial hardcore fucking are such a wonderful way to relax of an evening after working the night shift.
The rooms are alive with the sounds of ecstasy and pleasure, the bedroom, the kitchen table, all now are imbued with shouts, screams, and raunchy talk which shall entertain the next tenants of the house as well.
Now to the sequel and that cliffhanger from the first.
This being the Kitten Board, I was secure in the knowledge that no lasting or permanent harm could befall Willow.
There is nothing that five minutes of Taratime can't cure.
Tara has the cream which can fix all.

Yes. Taracream is a magical thing.
Lucky naxt tenants.
And as usual your feedback has me laughing out loud. Its much better then the story
.I enjoy afterwork smut myself.
Thanks for the feedback. I feel the same as you do about waiting for the sexcapades waiting for your feedback. Worth the wait.
Thanks for it.

MsKittyB

Quote:
Lovely yet heart-breaking update. It's really amazing to see that Ms. Rosenberg is there for her daughter and Tara. I love the way you portray her.
Tara's being really hard on herself. It's understandable though, because seeing Willow in that state probably made Tara's guilt trip ten times bigger. She's already guilt tripping herself because she's the one who sent Willow to Gills when she got shot. It's tragic.
Okay maybe I was lying about being a good kitten, but seriously I will be. If it'll make you update, I promise i'll be good. Well, that is until you break out with the smut which is absolutly going to turn back into a naught-y kitten
Please update
BTW- You know you like being a smart ass to me.

I am in full agreement with you on the smart assing you. It is soooo much fun cause you take it so well. I hope it dosn't piss you off.Does it? :paranoid
Tara will come aroun here soon.I think youll like mrs rosenberg all the way threw. She's going to be a major part in the story which is why I went in to some much detail with her in the update with the memory thing. It is intended to make her likeable so as to appriciate her roll here a lot more. I think based on the feedback it was sucessful so yea. Im glad

We have a long way to go for smut. I dont even intend on having anymore dream smut which is something I have enjoyed doing in my stories but the sex o rama on the payoff here, WARNING WARNING WARNING
I have been working on it all threw the writing of this sequel in between updates and I think I might get kicked out for it. No, not really but it's wilder then anything ive yet to right and hopefully moving as well.Its a key in the story that i think is just going to be major cool.If i manage to get it out the way I see it in my head..... :paranoid :paranoid head :paranoid :paranoid
Anyway I need to stop talking and get this up but im on high stress tonight. The restaurant I manage got robbed tonight and the asst. manager just is flipped out.I feel bad for her. I got hit like a month ago and it did suck.Sooo to much coffee and stress and ciggs tonight and i anm a babbling weirdo im sorry miss kitty.

amberholic08

Quote:
this update brought tears to my eyes. which is saying something. so congradulations, you have offically hooked me to this story.
well as they always say darkness before dawn. Tara's gulit trippin the hell out herself, Willow's in a horrifing state, and Tara's gulit tripping the hell out herself. I like Ms. Rosenberg though, i like the way she's there for her daughter. touching really.
i cant wait for the next chapter.

Well good. Im very pleased I made you cry. I am delighted that you are enjoying it. I think everyone is really going to like mrs rosenberg thru out this one.Shes a big player in major major way which is why i worked so hard at getting her liked in the last two updates.Im glad it worked.And please enjoy the next offering.
Rose
Oh God that took a long time!!!
Feedback a plenty.I swear I am just moved beyond words.Really. Thank so much Everyone.

CHAPTER THREE

She ran out of the emergency room and stood outside .Her arms wrapped around her waist as she felt as though she was going to lose the contains of her stomach.She sat down on the curb and put her head between her knees.

She heard a sound , a whimper and then she felt something lick her face. She looked up and Millo was sitting in front off her

She made eye contact and he let out a whimper that was so close to the sound of a human crying that Tara felt the need to put her arms around his neck and pull him close.

She loved the dog. She loved him as much as Willow did .You couldn't help it.

After a moment she looked up and saw Leo.

He looked terrible. He spoke to Trara know,"Hey. Dumb question but how are you.?"

He looked down to the ground, he still held Millo's leash and then Tara stood up.

She went over to him and put her arms around him and he let his head fall on her shoulder as he yet again began to cry.

He shook it off and pulled away and noticed Tara's eyes looking at the once light blue uniform shirt that was now the color of rust.

He looked to see what Tara was looking at and quickly pulled his jacket closed.

"Um ,Millo is the one that came and got me.The paramedics said if he hadn't come and dragged me down there that she been dead for sure. He saved her life this guy."He said as he leaned down and gave him a pat.

Tara had noticed something to about the dogs behavior.He stared at the automatic double doors of the emergency entrance.He knew that was where Willow was. A minute or so had passed in silence,

Tara unable to tear her eyes away from the officers dark blue pants that she could see to held an unnatural color.The amount of blood that covered his clothing sent a new wave of nausea threw Tara and this time she could do nothing about it.

"Hey Tara sit down,"Leo said".Ill get you some water okay?"

She shook her head and he handed her Millo's lead.As the officer made his way toward the sliding doors, Millo became alert.He stood up and his tail wagged.His paws marching in place as he stared at the officer that made his way inside.He wanted to be ready to run if Leo were to call him to follow.

His eyes lock on Leo's form as his tongue licked at his lips do to the dryness in his mouth caused by the excitement of the possibility that someone was going to bring him to Willow.

He watched as Leo went inside and Tara knew that this well trained animal was fighting with himself not to bolt through the doors and find his master.He saw Leo enter the building and realized that he would not be invited to follow, and he sat on the ground.

Another cry came from his body ,a sad sound that tore at Tara's heart. He wanted to go and find her in there. And Tara once again wrapped her arms around his neck.His eyes remained glued to the doors.His only wish to get in to be near her , while her's was to get out and try not to be found.

She was ashamed of herself now. Ashamed that Millo had more loyalty and more love for the woman that lie in that room down that short corridor, that to her Willow would seem a world away if she were to awake and find that she was not there.

"What the hell am I doing? "she said to herself as she turned and made her way to the sliding doors.

She walked right in, Millo in tow. She didn't care. She needed to be somewhere at this minute and she had no time to waste to wait for Leo.

Staff members watch as Tara now began a slow run to the room that Willow was in.

She looked in the window and she saw Mrs.Rosenberg. She smiled to her and made her way out of the room.

She went to Tara and wrapped her arms around her.Once again the two cried with each other in a comforting hug, but this time it was on of gratitude on the behalf of each.

Tara grateful for her mothers strength and Willow's mother one of gratitude for coming to be by her daughters side knowing that Willows chances of survival where just dramatically increased.

All were to busy to notice what Millo was trying to do.

He knew Willow was in there and he was jumping upward trying to steal looks at his master as she lie in her hospital bed.

Then someone did notice. The staff doctor who was freaking out because there was a dog in the hospital ICU.

Leo came forward and calmed the man.Retreiving the leash from Tara's hand as he began to walk the dog outside.

Millo was crying now, devastated that he was yet again unable to be at his masters side.

Mrs.Rosenberg turned and went to the dog.

"Can you just pick him up and let him look through the window and see her before you take him out?"she asked Leo.

"Of coarse "Leo said with a smile.

He picked up the dog and allowed him to see.

His paws clawed at the glass and the entire hospital looked up in curiosity as Millo let loose with a chart topping"ORWORWORWORW"

You couldn't help it. If you were there you would have to smile. He was talking to Willow, perhaps telling her he loved her in his own doggy way.

What ever it was, it set off a reaction.The slightest of movements setting off a buzz on one of the monitor as something inside of her was coming to life.It didn't matter what, it was there none the less and it was the first hurdle that had been cleared on a path to recovery that would take what seemed a lifetime to complete.

"I want my money. I did this thing here for you and you are going to pay me. Are we clear on that?"

"I paid you to kill her. She's not dead. She is still alive.I said dead Phil.Not injured, dead."

"Well listen here. If you think about this it's really a much better deal right? Even if she does live she ain;t gonna walk.This way you can get a whole lot a reminders of how you won this here game right Susie?"

The women stopped for a minute."You know, now that you put it that way, I think I do like this. Yea. I like this a whole lot.Aright.
Come on. Lets go get your cash. Don't forget, get the hell out of town before you get caught. I don't want to spent my victory days behind bars okay?"

"You got it Susie.Now just go on and get me my money."

I have a long update for tommarow. It was actually sopposed to go along with this one but my keyboard craped out so i will do two in one tommarow and hopefully a long one on sat. also.
TBC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:11 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... I really hope that they catch Willows shooter soon...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:42 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

oh hell you are kidding me back later to really read :smash :kdevil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:08 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hello :)

Thanks for the update. :)

That was so cute from Millo. I hope that Willow being apart will not make Millo sick or something. Sometimes there are dogs who stop eating because their master are away. It would be sad.

Now I have a question: Is Susie Susan? 'Cause if she is Susan, Willow's ex, then that's even more horrible.
That bitch wanted Willow dead!
How come? Sure she was a bitch six months ago but you don't kill someone 'cause she's a bitch.

That was nice. Although I do believe you shouldn't have stayed up late juste to post it. One more day would have been fine. :)

Thanks again.

Julia.

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:21 am 
3. Flaming O

good update. Milo is soo cute. I'm glad Willow has started to show some signs of life. Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:43 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

What the hell!! Who the hell is Susie?! Sooo this evil skank ass bitch wanted Willow killed? For what?! What did she do?! It's something evil hun?! I hope Phil gets hit by a big, three thousand pound truck or something... grusome!! :fit2
*5 minutes later*
I think I'm a little bit calm now, or maybe it's the fact I ran out of oxygen. *breaths in* Back to the feedback. :wave Rosemary
Soo, I see the plot has thickened. I absolutely adore Millo. It's beautiful to see that Willow can still react to her surrondings, which is getting something out of her. Now if only Tara can get something out of her.
Poor Leo. I can see that he cares a lot for Willow. It's heart-breaking!! :cry
:applause Yea!! We get a long update tommrow. Now if only I can push time forward :D I cant wait till tommrow.
Quote:
I am in full agreement with you on the smart assing you. It is soooo much fun cause you take it so well. I hope it dosn't piss you off.Does it?

Not one bit. My favorite author getting smart assed at me is like a dream come true. ;)) Really, I like it lol.
Quote:
We have a long way to go for smut

Good now I can calm my limbido for a while. Just make sure you put up the WARNING signs ahead of time.
Quote:
The restaurant I manage got robbed tonight and the asst. manager just is flipped out.

I hope everything will be fine. Hey maybe this a cheer you up a little. Is it just me or does this thing look... sorta like an evil sperm cell? :devilish It's actually freaking me out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:53 pm 
12. Recently Gay

A little bit of hope at last for Willow, I'm definately likin' that, and what a star Millo is, I'm really lovin' that little dog - he should get a chapter all of his own, or at the very least a little doggy emoticon :-D

Very unexpected at the end of the chapter. Probably, like everyone else, I thought Willow was the innocent victim of a robbery gone wrong, not for one minute did I think it was something more than wrong time, wrong place.

Tomorrow can't come quick enough :pray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:10 am 
3. Flaming O

:shock HOLY.. SHIT!
Well this story is really getting deep. Millo is just the best pet ever. Well wriiten update.
Oh by the by, what JuJu stated had me thinking a lot. So, I had to go back and re-read the story again. Lookie, lookie what I found,
Quote:
Willow was cracking. She had to end this. She had to end this before Tara said something that make her break.She had done this with Susan and Susan had taught her a lesson. She would have to start all over again. She couldn't do it.

:wtf Please for the love of god tell me this is not the broad that had something to do with the shooting!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:34 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Zampsa1975
Quote:
Great update-y goodness... I really hope that they catch Willows shooter soon...

Of course but not for a while

Dianneswillowtree

Quote:
oh hell you are kidding me back later to really read

No.Im not. At least I don't think I am .But it's hard to determine when leaving cryptic feedback.But to be safe I will say Maybe. Of course not. Possible. Not till later in the story and yes.Oh and watch your language.You don't want to upset the writer now do you? ;-)

JujuDeRoussie
Quote:
Thanks for the update

It's all for you Juju.I do it all for you.
:paranoid

Quote:
Now I have a question: Is Susie Susan? 'Cause if she is Susan, Willow's ex, then that's even more horrible.

t is.Yes she is quite a nasty piece of work.Wait till you read this update.You must promise me you'll still be my friend.Please. :paranoid

Quote:
How come? Sure she was a bitch six months ago but you don't kill someone 'cause she's a bitch.

I have this same discussion with the other six people that live inside my head almost every hour of every day.It grows tiersome.They never listen. I will force them to read your feedback so they don't just think I'm alone in this thinking.I've lost more friends then I care to remember because of them. :punish :punch :whip

That was nice. Although I do believe you shouldn't have stayed up late just to post it. One more day would have been fine.
:fit :fit2 :angry
Well now you tell me.Where were you Thusday morning at three am while I was here pounding tirelessly at this keyboard for three solid hours.I know, I know.Triple word bonus.But you could have put one of the HSC on guard of your letter tiles and popped in here and told me real quick.
Thanks Julia for reading and feedback.

lilkitty1389
Quote:
good update. Milo is soo cute. I'm glad Willow has started to show some signs of life. Can't wait for more!
Millo is very cool. I love him too.This is a rough update though.
I hope you still come back.
Thanks so much.Feedback good!!!

MsKittyB
Quote:
What the hell!! Who the hell is Susie?! Sooo this evil skank ass bitch wanted Willow killed? For what?! What did she do?! It's something evil hun?! I hope Phil gets hit by a big, three thousand pound truck or something... Gruesome!!

Quote:
From Chapter four of search and rescue.
It couldn't have been more then a year ago that she had approached Willow and asked to talk with her. Willow had declined at first , but then decided that she would like Susan to know just how very over her she was. She agreed.

Quote:
From Chapter eight of S and R

Willow was cracking. She had to end this. She had to end this before Tara said something that make her break.She had done this with Susan and Susan had taught her a lesson. She would have to start all over again. She couldn't do it.

I think Ill put this at the top of the chapter. I didnt realize how little I had really explained that.I'm sorry.Its my bad.

Quote:
I absolutely adore Millo
He's the dog the for sure.I like Willows mom too.

Quote:
Now if only Tara can get something out of her.

I thought we were clear with the no smut for a while issue??You are just soooo very naughty.

Quote:
Yea!! We get a long update tomorrow. Now if only I can push time forward "I can't wait till tomorrow.

:joss Sorry.I Lied. Im very bad.Very bad.Oh God that is so fuckin funny.I just know noticed the liar emotiocon is titled Joss.

Quote:
Not one bit. My favorite author getting smart assed at me is like a dream come true. "Really, I like it lol.

Ohhhh MissKittyB .You are a vixen.Really.Flirting with me.

Quote:
Good now I can calm my limbido for a while. Just make sure you put up the WARNING signs ahead of time.

So what about the flirting? Calm libido and flirting don't go hand in hand now do they.

Quote:
Hope everything will be fine. Hey maybe this a cheer you up a little. Is it just me or does this thing look... sorta like an evil sperm cell? It's actually freaking me out.

LOL :lol LOL LOL :rofl It does you're right.Im glad I wasn't drinking anything just now.
Thanks so much.Feedback good!!!

Paint the Sky

Quote:
A little bit of hope at last for Willow, I'm definitely liking' that, and what a star Millo is, I'm really lovin' that little dog - he should get a chapter all of his own, or at the very least a little doggy emoticon
That would be cool.I wish I could do more with a computer then buy it.
and turn it on. Then I would make one.LOL

Quote:
Very unexpected at the end of the chapter. Probably, like everyone else, I thought Willow was the innocent victim of a robbery gone wrong, not for one minute did I think it was something more than wrong time, wrong place.

No.And the truth is ugly.Very, very ugly.

amberholic08
Quote:
Well this story is really getting deep. Millo is just the best pet ever.
Yes he's a good dog.Major player through the rest of this update.
And thank you so much for the very nice and very encouraging feedback.Its a tremendous help to the writing of it.Really.

Quote:
Please for the love of god tell me this is not the broad that had something to do with the shooting!

Okay.That broad had nothing to do with the shooting. :joss I'm doing that as a special favorer for you amberholic08.No one else is being told this.Its not true but you asked so nicely I just couldn't say no.

Yes that Juju is very wise and has a memory like a elephant.You and She may possibly be the only other people who remembered that I think.Maybe you and she are the only two who read more than just the smut??Oh well.Yes you are right.That is her and she is here in this very update.

Im joking.I know more then just the smut is read.LOL

Yes.I will soon have calls to do things to her which more than likely will involve relieving her of her brains.That seems to be the preferred method of execution among those that read my stories.Oh , but MissKitty has now added murder by speeding eighteen wheeler to the mix so its a refreshing change.I think Ill thank her for that later.Possibly next update.

CHAPTER FOUR

Im sorry.I just relized that I wasn't really clear about Susie.She is Willow's ex and she was only mentioned twice in passing.In Chapter four and eight.I just wanted to clear it up.

Rosemary

She wasn't quite sure how many hours she had been sitting there today. It could have been ten it could have been twenty.Over the last three days She had been thinking of so many things.

There had been so many events in their short six month history. Everything from bitter arguing from there first two days together, to passionate lovemaking to wild love making

She always was thankful for there first night in the park had been disrupted. It wasn't what she had wanted for there first time toghether.It was frantic and wild and a heated rough and tumble. She blushed now at the memory of orgasm during foreplay, not to mention tearing the buttons off of Willows shirt.

She continued to review the night , remembering how silly Willow had been for being jealous over a friend, misreading there interaction.

She remembered now that first night, how she slowly and gently made love to her. Wanting it to be something neither would ever forget. Relining just how important a step in their lives this would be. Wild could wait. That first night was a learning experience, something to be treasure , something that needed to be drawn out and slow.And that had been what it was.

She blushed again now as she remembered the rest of the two days that were oh so very wild. .

She closed her eyes now, and stretched her legs out.Sleep , she thought she needed to sleep.And that was just what she did.

It was strange. She was trying very hard to remember what had happened. She was watching something? Was it a movie?Millo was in the movie. It was a movie? Clearly. He was in this movie.She didn't see him now though only heard him.Somrthing wasn't right now.She was panicing.Oh God. I think..Wake up ,wake up.She was repeating this to herself now.

Wake up. This is a dream.Not a movie.She did wake up now. Her eyes open wide in panic.She had something in her throat.

Tara. She saw Tara.She called to her but she heard nothing.Now though she did hear something.Beeping.

"I can't breath."she tried to say.Then she remembered it.She remembered feeling the most unbelievable pain she had ever felt in her entire life.The pain wasn't present now but it did nothing to sooth her.

The memory was far to clear and she was feeling it now as painfully as she had when she had been....Shot.She had been shot .At the store.She remembered the sound of the bottle as she dropped it to the floor.The other sound she remembered was ??She could remember.Something else dropped.

A plastic lid.Now she remembered .The lid for the jar of beef jerky that she was grabbing for Millo.

Oh, Tara wouldn't have gotten her wine.Millo didn't get his jerky.This pained her.She felt as though she needed to apologize to them.She had ruined the dinner and Millo didn't get his treat.She stared at Tara .Willing her awake. She had to tell her something.Something important.She had to tell Tara why she didn't get the wine.

She heard a voice now and she immediately recognized it.Her mom.Her mom was here and she was waking Tara up as she ran toward her.Tara's eye's flew open and she stared into them.Smiling.She wanted to be smiling.She had missed Tara.She knew she had.

Clearing up now.The jumbled and mixed thought that had been causing this feeling of disorientation were leaving and she was now able to put them together and it was making scence now.

She was lying on her stomach.She had a tube coming out from her mouth and she could she something that looked like an accordion in a jar that was rising and falling.The rhythm of it was matching the pressure in her chest, filling and then emptying with every movement.

There was someone talking to her now.No one she recognized.It seemed as though she could hear only every other word and those weren't making to much sence.

She moved her eyes again.She wanted to look at her mom.She was scared now and she felt childish but it was a comfort forced by human nature. You want to see your mom.She always made it better.

She was stroking her hair . Now she had a delema.She had to look away from Tara to see her mother and she already missed Tara's eyes.Her mother was a wise woman.Very wise and Willow knew that.She had proven that yet again by adding her voice to the stroking of her hair.

"Its okay Willow.Im here .Im not leaving.I'm right hear.The soothing words and the calming touch now allowed her to use her eyes for another reason.

Now she could look at Tara and still know her mom was there.
Something else now.Millo. Where was Millo.Unable to speak, she looked at Tara, hoping she would understand what she had to know.Where was Millo.She stared.Tara didn't understand.I need to ask.I have to try.

Tara immediately jumped to her feet as she heard the chocking sound that was coming out of Willows mouth.She was panicking and Willow saw this.

She was angry with herself again for causing Tara to panic.Her mind still groggy from the drugs and Trauma didn't immediately strike her that if she tried to apologize for asking for Millo that the apology may well worsen the fear in her as the very sound that had frightened her was frightening her yet again.

She needed help with this.Someone needed to help her to calm Tara down.It came in the form of the voice she didn't recognize before.

"She's okay, she's trying to speak and the tube is causing her to sound that way.Lets let her wake up fully and then we'll try to remove it."

He continued"Officer Rosenberg.Im Dr. Pruett. You have a tube in your throat to help you breath.We're going to let you wake up and then were going to try to remove it okay?"

Willow understood and she waited.

"Okay Willow, were going to try this now, on the count of three I want you to take in a deep breath.Alright , one two three.Okay that's good now I want you to do this for me again and hold the breath.Can you do that?."
Willow did as asked and held the breath.

"Okay now were going to take this out.You may feel some discomfort but we've given you something for the pain and its not going to hurt.Okay?"
Willow nodded."Okay now once again deep breath and hold.When I tell you I want you to release the breth.One, two , three , deep breath and hold."the doctor and his assistant now began to remove the tube."and exhale"

Chocking she was choking. Now coughing. She watched it come out of her mouth and she immediately sucked in an audible deep breath.
Her mother let out a relived sob and Tara sat kneeling next to her holding her hand. Her eyes closed and she smiled with relief.

"Hello baby."Tara said as she kissed her lips lightly.

"Hi ."She winced.It was painful and she swallowed deeply.

"Water, please."She asked.

They both looked to the Dr. and he nodded his approval as Tara raised the glass and slipped the straw between her lips.

She swallowed it down and again talked.

"Tara, I missed you. Im sorry for ruining dinner."she said.

"She's still groggy.We gave her something before we removed the chest tube.She wont be thinking straight for a while."he explained.

"I don't care about dinner Sweetie. You just don't kmow how glad I am to see you.'she then beganto cry and laugh at the same time.

"Millo?"she asked

"Leo .At the station."Tara answered.

"Good, thanks"she answered.

"Mom, I know your there.I didn't forget."she said

"I know Willow.I know"

"How long have.."She was exhausted from all this talking now.

Three days baby."Tara answered knowing what she wanted to ask.
"I think, I don't...please...."Willow was crying now. The drugs were taking effect and her mind was a jumble .The confusion was frustrating to her.

"Shh, It's okay sweetie.You don't have to say anything. You just don't worry about anything."Tara said as she to began to cry.

"I love you Willow. I love you so much. You have no idea."She was crying harder now and she bent down and kissed her again.

"Me too.I love you too."

"I know."

"Please don't leave Stay."Willow said.

"I wont , I promise I wont"

She stared at Tara. Her eyes locked on her till finally they closed shut and she fell to sleep.

"Well this is awesome news.I have to say it is amazing that she is so alert. She was moving her arms, she was focus with her eye's , you couldn't ask for a more positive wake up."the doctor spoke to Tara and her mom.

"When will you do the tests.On her lower body reaction?"Mrs.Rosenberg asked.

Tara's eyes raised up at the question. She had been sitting just watching Willow since she had woken up.

"Tomorrow I think.I want to be sure that she is a little more coherent.The stress that has been placed on her body has been so severe that it could possibly effect her reaction. I don't want to have to do the spinal exam unless its necessary."

"What will it involve.?"

"Well we'll do some reflex test on the knee joints and then we'll see if she response to point pressure. Sort of a poking if you will at her foot sole the top of the foot, ankle and lower leg. Well see if the toes respond.It simple really.Not painful in anyway."

"Do you think she'll respond? I mean from what we've seen today?"

"There isn't anyway to know that yet.She was on the medication for the tube removal and that could well have impeded her ability for movement."

"What about the feed ing tube?:"

I say tonight.She should be fine by then."

"That's wonderful news."Mrs.. Rosenberg said smiling.

"Tara, why don't you go and take a break.Get something to eat?"she added

"No, I cant.I promised her I wouldn't leave."

"She's sleeping now.I think you'll be fine."

"Okay .Thank you Sheila."Tara smiled at the woman."I am so happy she has a mom like you.":

"And Im happy she has you."

The next morning Willow had been moved over on her side.The nurses where changing the bandages and the pain was almost unbarible.Even with all the drugs.

"God I hate this."Tara said as she listened to Willows painful reactions to almost every movement.

She was holding Willows hand and Tara thought that if she had any strength she probably wouldn't have a hand left.

They finished and then rolled her back on her stomach.Tara sat down again and she moved her hand to Willows face and wiped away the tears with her finger tips.

"Im sorry you have to go though this.I hate seeing you in this kind of pain."
"its not so bad Tara.Really.Im just a baby."

"You don't need to do that Willow."

"I know, I'm being honest .That's all.Its true ask my mom."she said smiling.

"Tara.Tell me something."

"What baby?"

"I ..am I ..is there something wrong with my legs?"

Tara gulped and looked up from Willow.She turned her head to Mrs.Rosenberg for help.

"Why honey? Why do you ask?"Shelia said.

"Because its the only part of my body that doesn't hurt."

"Okay. I'll go get the doctor and we can let him explain it okay?"Shelia said as she moved the hair from Willows forehead.

She turned and walked out.

"What is it Tara.Why didn't you answer me?"

"Because I don't know the answer yet."Tara said being completely honest.
Willow closed her eyes for a minute and continued."Well what do you know?"

"Willow why don't you let..."

Oh God.She'll leave me.If I cant walk she'll leave me.Thats why she won't look at me.

"Because I want you to tell me.Please."

She put her head down and stared at the floor."They don't know yet."Tara spoke in a voice so quite it was barely audible.

She won't look at me. She dosen't want me anymore.I won't be able to walk and she won't want me anymore.This is what Willow's conclusion was
Willow waited. Waited for Tara to continue and waited for her , more importantly, to look at her.

"Why wont you look at me Tara?"Willow whispered out.

"Because..."Tara raised a hand and covered her mouth with the back of it.She began to cry.She tried to continue Because it's.."

"Officer Rosenberg",the doctor spoke to her.

She wasn't listening.She was watching Tara.She was looking at her so intently that everything around her vanished.

No voices, no people, no anything.Just she and Tara.

Tara still didn't look up.She was crying harder now and she said"I'm sorry."She waved her hand infront of her face ,dropped Willow's own hand , and ran out of the room.

Willow had just died.

It felt like that to her anyway. More importantly now she wished she had.She stared straight ahead at the spot that was supposed to be occupied by Tara , and she felt the tears stream down her face.Still she never closed her eyes.The remained in that spot.There where Tara had been.Where Tara had promised her she would be.

"Willow , honey? What happened sweetie?"It was Sheila.She kneeled on the floor in front of her daughter, doing an inventory of every feature on her face.Her hand moved to wrap around her neck as she held her , stroking her hair."What honey, tell me please"her voice cracking as she felt the pain in her daughters eyes.

"Oh Mom, She's going to leave me.She wouldn't even look at me."Willow sobbed now , "I feel like I'm dying."

She was running away again.She was leaving and she knew that by doing this she could never go back.She was a coward.She knew it.Willow didn't;t deserve this.She deserved someone better.She was running out and she bumped into someone that was going in.

The woman turned around and looked at Tara.She recognized her. That the ranger.Thats that bitch of a ranger Maclay.

A smile crossed her lips as she shifted the flowers in her arms and walked down the hall.

"Oh there is a God."she said allowed as she walked toward Willows room."This just keeps getting better."

Willow was still in the same spot.Her mom now trying to calm her as the doctor spoke."Should I come back?"

"Yes.I think so."Sheila said nodding and smiling at him.

As he was leaving , she was coming into the room."Willow?"she said, saccharine sweetness tainting her voice.

Sheila looked up and her eyebrows knitted together as she stood."What do you want Susan?"

"I want to give something to Willow.I heard what happened and I wanted to see her."she was good indeed.Down came the tears.

"I sorry Willow.I'll just leave these here for you."she said and began to leave.

"Yes I think that's a good idea."Shelia said glaring at the woman.

"No, wait.It's okay.She can come in."Willow said.

"Willow honey why are you...

"It's okay mom.Just for a minute."

She made eye contact with Sheila and a smirk crossed her face.

"Hey, Willow.Im so sorry."she said as she leaned down to speak to her.
"Thanks.What do you want Susan."willow asked coldly.

"I told you I just wanted to say how sorry I was."

"Well you've said it , now leave."Willow responded

"Okay I understand."

She got up to leave and made her way to the door.She stopped and turned"Was that your girlfriend I saw leaving just now?If I see her outside should I send her in?"She asked

"GET OUT".Shelia stood coming toward the woman.

"Wow , calm down.What did I say.?"she asked faking innocence.

"Just leave.We don't need you here.Tara has just gone to her car and she'll be right back.You don't need to deliver any messages to anyone so GET OUT!!"Shelia screamed.

She left the room and made her way out of the hospital.

She got in her car sat down.She closed her eyes and replayed the scene."Well Thanks for the information Mrs.Rosenberg."

"Ill be back"She laughed started her car and pulled out of the parking garage.

TBC I am at work right now, but when I come back in two or three hours I will do part two of this update.Thanks Rosemary

Last edited by hondos on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:57 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs I am really pissed off at Tara right now. Willow so did not need this so I am waiting kinda cranky but being patient for your return. Hoping you put my out of my misery evil woman you are :kdevil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:39 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

whoa lost two updates damn pc
Wow you're doing a great work can't wait to read more
hondos wrote:
youll make me cry

no don't cry I'll stop calling you evil, instead I'll go for tease better?
Dianneswillowtree wrote:
evil woman you are

see? tease
hondos wrote:
Really how is your pc? I want my smut.

hehe my pc is all wonky I must be careful...still 19 days or so and you'll have your smut

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

Last edited by jay/wt4evr on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:03 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

And there I was thinking I wasn't gonna have an update anytime soon, so I slept, and now I missed the DIBS! Bad Rosemary! :p LOL

No honestly, bad Rosemary. You aren't a good girl, posting from work! :shy

What am I gonna do ? I will not lend Amber to you tonight! And no picture of the quadruple word bonus! To bad, we had it planned out 'cause I have a remote with my camera so I can take picture from the front and everything. It comes very... handy when playing scrabble.
But all of this has little to do with your fic. You know, the thing you're posting from WORK!

It was great.
Poor Tara. She feels so guilty. I know it is not because Willow is paralyzed, but more because she feels guilty of it. This will be hard.
But she has to understand that Willow needs her.
I hope Sheila's gonna go and have a talk with her.

Oh and, hey Dia could roll on Susie with her bus. It would help everybody. That [insert lots of bad names in French]! It is not enough what she did to Willow, now she wants to mess with her, and with Tara?
Is it a situation where we will find "Nobody-Messes-With-My-Girl-Axing-Tara"? It could. Without the axing part of course. It would be a bit gore.

Once again my dear Rosemary, thank you very much.

I am still thinking of a punishment for your bad behaviour. What an irony. To tell me to behave and then to act like this. ;-)
Spanking for you that is, and no bed time story.

Friendly,

Julia who will tell her bedtime story only to Spookie!

PS:
Quote:
I have this same discussion with the other six people that live inside my head almost every hour of every day.It grows tiersome.They never listen. I will force them to read your feedback so they don't just think I'm alone in this thinking.I've lost more friends then I care to remember because of them.

I have been told I was very wise, so you always should force them to read what I say. ^^
Listen to me I am the voice you shall follow to your own salvation! Your future is between my (un)capable hands now and there's nothing you can do! *evil laughs*
But they won't be the end of me don't worry. ;-)
I like to much Spookie for that! LOL

Last edited by JujuDeRoussie on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:14 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

powerful update you really could feel the stress everybody is under right now,I hope Willow and Tara both get their heads on straight and remember they love each other

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:19 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness.... I hope Sheila catch Tara and talk some sense into her... I really hope that Susie stays away from Willow...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:32 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Well crap, I have several updates to catch up on here. Basically, I'd like to say that psycho ex-Susie needs to be caught and hopefully suffers terribly for the rest of her evil life. But I did like the way that Willow and Mrs. Rosenberg told her to get out. Hopefully she'll get the message. Man, I can't believe she had someone do that to Willow, and I'm really anxious to see what happens to her.

The part where Millo started barking at Willow and caused a response in her was great btw. Loved that. But now she's awake and she and Tara need to have a long talk so they get over the feeling guilty. She needs to know that Tara won't leave her even if she can't walk, but she's still going to feel like it's her fault, so they really, really need to talk about it. I thought it was so sweet though when Willow was starting to wake up and her first thoughts were that Tara and Millo were going to be upset because she didn't get their wine and treats.

But poor Tara needs to get herself straightened out and back in there to her girl who needs her.

So yeah, Susie the evil, psycho, ex-girlfriend bitch needs to get caught and suffer terribly, so I'm anxiously waiting to see what you have happen to her.

P.S. I think the fat guy in the tub you were referring to was called Balthazar, and yeah, he was totally gross. If you have the DVD for that season, watch the outtakes -- they'll crack you up.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

Last edited by wimpy0729 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:39 pm 
12. Recently Gay

So Susie turns up playing it cool, huh! Can't wait till she gets whats comin' to her. I just hope it's painful :smash

Glad Shiela and Willow had the good sense to tell her she wasn't welcome.

And, Tara! Drag your guilt ridden ass back in there and tell Willow you ain't going anywhere!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:19 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:wave Rosemary UPDATE!!! :D Reading now…
*5 minutes later*
:sob Awww!! The only thing Willow thought about when she woke up was apologizing to Tara and Millo. I love this story.

I have decided wit much deliberation that Ms-Psycho-Ex -Bitch is getting on my nerves and has to die in the most gruesome way ever. Remember how I felt about Donny in S.U.B well take that and times it by ten and you’ll get how I feel about Ms Super Bitch. Way to go Ms. Rosenberg!!! :party Tell her off! Would have been nicer if she kicked her in the face while going it but hey…

Tara needs to take her butt back in there and face the music. She’s making Willow think the inedible! Which only made me cry harder.

Is Willow paralyzed? It was hard reading that when she finally realized she had no feelings in her lower body. :sob. Rosemary I have a thousand questions that needs to be answered! Please update.

Quote:
So what about the flirting? Calm libido and flirting don't go hand in hand now do they

;)) Well let me get that back up and running. *2 minutes later* Now were back in business. >:)

I’ll be a tiny bit less of a naughty kitten if you update. :joss hehehe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next