The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Chapter 12
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:53 pm 
Yay, they talked! All is good in the world for now. :D The embarrassment around what the Bonding consists of was hysterical. :rofl

Quote:
"Tara blinked, mulling this over. As realization dawned on her face, so did her blush. “You- You mean we have to… to…”

Great update!

-anna

Edited by: Irishgrl3 at: 2/24/05 11:55 am

Post subject: Re: Chapter 12
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:43 pm 
Yay! :pinky

I don't know why you are wondering if we would be like, "die, bitch die!" Who are you? That was WONDERFUL! :applause

Tara's teasing, and then the :wtkiss I can't wait till the next chapter. :banana

Post subject: more
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:00 pm 
More more please. I love the concept that you have going here. :applause

Post subject: Answers
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:03 am 
Tempest Duer: Awwww, how can I resist puppy eyes and chocolate chip cookies? Of course I'll write more sweetie, in fact I'm halfway done with the next update.

xonethousandtears08x: Sir, yes, sir *saluting* Update as soon as possible, sir. Understood, sir. :wink

photographer02: A whole factory? Man, am I going to get fat! No worries, though, the next chapter shall be up soon enough.

JustSkipIt: I totally agree, sleep is a must, fan of sleep here too. :grin Thanks, I didn't know if I got the explanation right or if it was too rushed, but I'm happy you liked it.

hidden watson: I don't think I could have waited much more for Tara to finally say yes, I was as anxious about it as any of you. As for your guess about the Bond, well, I can say that the spiritual part has always been there, they just have to complete the joining of their souls. The mental part of the bond is mostly formed, but Willow is blocking it as not to scare Tara away, after all having someone hearing your thoughts and sensing your emotions can be pretty freaky, yes? Just the physical left and I don't really know if I'm going into detail in this fic, but it's a definite possibility. :seesaw

stillrunning: And who doesn't love W/T goodness? :drool I will definitely go on, no worries about that. :kgeek

Irishgrl3: Yes, now that the much awaited "Talk" is done with I can focus on the smoothy goodness. The path ahead is full of kisses and gay love! Yay!

watersong84: Why, thank you! I got a dancing elephant, how nice! :heart

rezu: Thank you soooo much, I'm writing more and it will be posted soon, maybe even today if my muse helps me.

Well, people, that's all for now, but keep an eye open for updates, it won't take long. I've been dreadfully busy because of school, planning for my graduation party (this early in the year, but who cares?) and my trip to the States, but I'm free this afternoon (at least it is afternoon here) and I'll be writing 'til is time for school.

See ya!

Edited by: Warduke at: 3/11/05 7:24 pm

Post subject: Re: Answers
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:11 am 
As Buffy said in a story I read-Dying is so last season-besides I like the rest of the fans that have posted want to to stay around to continue this wonderful story. As for sending cookies for updates I'll leave that to others as mine would have to be store bought as my baking skills are limited to frozen pizza and that turns out questionable on occasion. I'll be watching for updates and thank you for sharing this story with us. Traveler

Post subject: Re: First Fic: Wolves (Chapter 12 UPDATED! 2/23)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:35 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Love this story :clap

Pleaseeee update !!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:35 am 
3. Flaming O

I'm loving this fic, please keep going..

I loved the talking scene, you're an awesome writer..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:40 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

You are going to continue soon... right? right? :-P Hope to see more

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:49 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I always love wolves (you know that hehehe) and I'm so sorry for not being a good kitten - leaving feedbacks. :ashamed Anyway, I would really love to know what happens next. Things between Willow and Tara seems to be getting more interesting..hehehhee. Please update soon!

photographer02

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:58 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey! Where are you?

I hope that you are doing alright.

However, I do miss this fic A LOT! So, if you have the time... UPDATE!

:dance Doing the update dance.

"I'm gonna do my best swan dive into shark-infested waters/ I'm gonna pull out my tampon and start splashing around/ 'Cause I don't care if they eat me alive/ I've got better things to do than survive/ I've got a memory of your warm skin in my hands/ And I've got a vision of blue sky and dry land" - Ani Difranco

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

i just sat here and read your fic in one sitting. And may I say wooooooooo
and Hooooooooooooooooo!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:52 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

OK in the spirit of the Season as it were-Taking a quote from a Charles Dickens character--MORE PLEASE!!!!!! :bow :bow . This story was a great way to start 2005-its continuation would be a good way to get 2006 off on the right foot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:45 am 
10. Troll Hammer

this is such a wonderful story and i hope you'll have some time to continue with this story. you are a talented writer and got me reading from the first sentence...

thank you for sharing this story with us and hope to see you back here soon.

happy new year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:20 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Happy Holidays!

I read this fic a long while back and I recently stumbled upon it again. Please complete this story. The concept is orginal and refreshing. I hope to see more updates soon. :) :flower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:18 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

so i checked on pens and this little fic was there.. I'm a curious person so obvioulsy i had to read this story. I was a little conflicted about it cause it hadn't been uppdated in a while, wich means it probebly wont be soon either. The downpart being that you get stuck on a story and have to read more! However i took my chanses and started reading. As it turnd out the story had a very intressting concept and the ide of Willow as this "original" wolf type is just great and mysterious. The story hooked me! I'm now begging, on my knees BEGGING for an uppdate!!

// Dimmy :flower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:05 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky please if you are still out there please finish this it is so good. :kitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:48 pm 

i just wanted to say this is an excellent story. i know its been along time since you updated it but was wondering if your still around.

poeticvamp