The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: ***Author's Note***
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:52 pm 
Hey Kittens: just to clear some stuff up...I know Dawn is not a central character in many or all of the stories you may read...but she is of the utmost importance in this story...hence Spike's gift...***notice-Emily Maclay nor the Goddess thanked him for his 'selflessness' in saving Tara or the other Scoobies, but rather for saving Dawn's life.***

Tara and Willow are second in this story only to Dawn's character...because of Dawn something in the near future changes other Season Seven events...

So stay tuned for some familiar and not so familiar faces in the future...everything is not as it may seem...keep that in mind.

***End Author's Note***

Elitetech2004

Post subject: updates
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:55 pm 
oooooooo

all kinda updates....

great updates!!!

cant wait to read more!!!!

-----------------------------

dripped through the hallway casue we started in the shower, we didnt finish til we hit the kitchen counter...

Edited by: LizPuRR at: 3/4/05 9:56 pm

Post subject: Re: ***Author's Note***
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:48 pm 
oo!!! you scared me for a second there.. with spike bein dusty and all.. but then you made it better so this fic still kicks ass :) :) :) :) keep it commin

-Kelsey

Post subject: OOPS...hehe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:25 am 
I was busted on a big slipup in my story. (Thanks Beth) I have Dawn and Chloe at the Prom when it should have been Homecoming. Fixing that right now.

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 8:32 am

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:52 am 
Sing Girl: I know it seems weird, possibly too much but please bear with me...nothing's as it seems in Sunnydale as you know.

xonethousandtears08x: I couldn't get rid of Spike...he's one of my favorites!! Besides why let the Goddess give him a gift just to dust him? Wouldn't make any kind of sense. And Chloe and Dawn are easy to write--I'm basing Chloe on someone in my past. She's not the same Chloe from Season Seven just so you know.

Irishlassie101: I'm glad you are enjoying the story!! I agree wholeheartedly about Dawn...little sisters are supposed to be whiny and annoying sometimes...and at others they can surprise you with their intelligent and insightful comments...I felt like everyone was paired up and most people don't write about Dawn in a relationship because of her age...but Hello!! she's a teenager...most teenagers are at least dating by her age. Anyways, I really am excited that you enjoy what I am doing with Dawn and Chloe's characters.

bindingwiccan: Sorry about the scare! I just wanted it known that he is now without a doubt here(er at least in Sunnydale) to stay. I know he is a favorite among most people on the Board, including me.

LizPuRR: I promise you won't have to wait too long. This week my work schedule is perfect I can write during the day and then go to work and when I come home I can proofread and post. Thanks for reading!!

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:06 pm 
This has been getting really good and Dawn and Buffy's dad is now evil. :shock

Can't wait for more.

brittney

~Good friends help you move. Real friends help you move the body.~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:14 am 
bloody hell! what a cliffhanger! how much longer is the wait? i might die. ps chloe, totally hott sounding. ooooo i shudder with...an-tic-i-pation

sionan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:41 am 
Hey Kittens!!! I'm working on the update but it may be at least next week before I can post it...Sorry to keep you waiting...work is taking up a lot of my free time...but I'm finding that I have no lack of subject matter for this story so that's good news. Until later...

EliteTech2004

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:24 am 
thanks for the update. i shall patiently (or not) await the next installment

:)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am 
This fic is wicked awesome I must say. And now Mr. Summers is evil?! Never saw THAT one coming that's for sure. Can't wait for more.

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:50 pm 
Buffy's DAD? Ugh, what a loser. And he's still breathing, why? Update soon??:read

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:11 pm 
I love a good plot twist... and this story. Love that ur concentrating on Dawnie, which not many do... and i love it.. waiting for another update...

-reds:willow

Meine Banane tanzt für Rußflocke :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

Post subject: Hello Kittens!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:22 am 
Hey there!!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting but I've been very sick the last few days with some sort of virus and have not been up to much other than sleeping and being miserable. I do promise that I am working on the next part at least in my head...I'll have it typed and posted hopefully by the end of the week...health and work permitting. And a huge thanks to Irishlassie who is my new beta reader!!!! I'll be sending the copy your way soon enough. Take care Kittens!!

Post subject: Re: Hello Kittens!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:41 pm 
:aww So sorry to hear you'd been ill, we cannot have that! :no

Hope you had someone to look after you, bring you soup and go rent dvd's for you etc.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:23 pm 
Hy there,

BAD ME - BAD ME - BAD ME

I never came around to tell you how much I love your fic...

all the happiness and suspense......

I´m soooo looking forward to every bit of writing I get from you

Aishling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:21 pm 
Great story. You're doing great and don't worry what others think-it your creation so run with it. Traveler

Edited by: Traveler4069 at: 4/8/05 12:15 pm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:12 am 
Hey--

Been writing some and the such...need to touch base I guess...freaking out a bit though been crushing on someone I know for a few weeks...guess her name!!! no you'd be surprised... It's TARA!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! she's blonde and blue eyed and omigod she's so hot!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* I'm ok....I think...LOL...dammit....anyways I'm sending you my story sometime in the next day or so...so sorry for the delay...it''ll be there soon I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-EliteTech2004-

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 4/4/05 12:14 am

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:08 pm 
YAY!!! I have found another story to bookmark. I had been putting off this story for a few days, then I just couldn't stay away from it. I love it. The story, the feelings, the Gift... All of it I have come to enjoy. So with all this said... "Daddy?" What the :sheep is daddy do there??? I have a good feeling that you are going to fill us in, in the next update. Take care and I hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

Post subject: Hey Kittens!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:17 am 
Hey--

I apologize for not posting anything--as you know real life can get in the way and such has happened in the last few weeks. My grandmother is in the hospital and school and work have been taking up all my free time. I have 4 days off this week by some miracle so I am going to finish up the next few parts and send it to my beta reader and then on to you. I hope someone is still reading this and waiting for more. I know how frustrating it is to wait on a story to be posted and the next part takes forever. I beg you to be patient and I promise this time I'll have what you are waiting for.

-EliteTech2004

Post subject: Updates
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:27 pm 
:wave

eager person here waiting for updates, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Sorry to hear your grandmother is ill. Sounds like things have been busy for you …pesky RL interfering...but it does tend to take priority

So when you get around to posting the update fantastic! I'm sure there are plenty of people who are looking forward to it/

Post subject: Re: Updates
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:47 pm 
A prayer for your Grandmother's recovery. Don't worry about people being here to read this story. Like the previous reply said I am sure there are many of us wait for when you can post updates. Take care and be safe. Traveler

Post subject: Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:42 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hi Kittens!!!!

Well I was finally given a slight reprieve from Real Life...I wrote a short update but I'm working on more...Hope you enjoy!!!!

-Elitetech2004

Post subject: Piece of My Heart NC17 Chapter Five
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:46 am 
2. Floating Rose

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters and I am making no money off of
them. I am just having fun. Joss owns all the characters that lucky SOB.
Warning: Graphic sex between women (later on) So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

email me at:

Elitetech2004@comcast.net

Pairings: Buffy/Faith Willow/Tara Dawn/Chloe
Rating: NC-17

Piece of My Heart
By Elitetech2004

Chapter Five

Hank Summers gave the group a wry smile, looking for the world like he wanted to be anywhere else at the moment. He opened his mouth to speak but never got the chance.

“You! You’re doing this? I can’t believe you have the balls to show up here like this! We haven’t heard from you in over a year and this is when you decide to show your face? You make me sick!” Buffy growled at the man she used to call father. Dawn stood at her side with arms crossed, a conflicted look on her face. Chloe reached over and rubbed her girlfriend’s arm. Dawn acknowledged her comforting presence by shifting her body closer, lightly brushing her elbow against Chloe’s side.

Hank Summers held his hands up in a placating manner. Taking a deep calming breath he addressed his angry daughters.

“Whoa! I know this is a bit of a shock for you but hear me out. I’m not the bad guy here. Honestly!” He flinched when Buffy stormed over. “Listen! I know I’ve been gone. It’s a lot to explain. It’s not what you think. I…”

Buffy lost control of her anger and threw a hard right to his chin, knocking him unconscious.

“Buffy!” Tara admonished the raging Slayer softly.

“Uncle Hank!” A voice cried out a second later and another figure, this time female, rushed over and leaned over the limp body.

The figure, a rather attractive redhead around Buffy’s age, spun to face her uncle’s attacker.

“He didn’t get the chance to explain! I understand your anger, I really do. But you should have listened to him.” The young woman sighed in relief when Hank moaned softly.

“Who are you? I don’t remember any cousins my age.” Buffy gave the girl a suspicious look.

“I’m your half-cousin actually. Paige…Paige Matthews. Your father is what we like to call a…” She didn’t get the chance to complete her sentence as Hank’s body disappeared in a shimmery light.

“Where’d…he go?” Dawn gasped.

“Whitelighter.” Tara whispered. “He’s a Whitelighter.”

“A what?” The group, with the exception of Spike and Anya, chorused.

“A Whitelighter. Whitelighters are people who were previously somehow connected to the magical world or who were good before they died. They are given the choice to become Whitelighters instead of moving on to the afterlife. They have the ability to orb.” At the blank looks she received, Anya rolled her eyes and continued to explain. “You know, a kind of magical teleportation. Like he just did.” She gestured toward where Hank had been a few moments before.

Paige grinned and nodded. “He’s with the Elders right now, he’ll be fine.”

“The Elders are like the Watcher Council but helpful.”

The sarcastic remark came from Giles as he wandered up to the group. He had blood splatters on his ripped dress shirt and his jacket was askew.

“Mr. Rayne won’t be bothering you again. He’s seen the error of his ways.” Giles smirked rakishly at the Scooby gang. He was given some rather relieved looks by Tara, Dawn and Willow. He smiled down at Buffy and then turned his attention to the newcomer.

“Back to the whole half-cousin thing, how are you related to us?” Dawn asked Paige curiously.

“My mother was your father’s half-sister, Elizabeth Summers.”

Buffy and Dawn shared a surprised look at the name.

Hank orbed back in and rubbed his jaw gingerly.

“Nice right hook ya got there, Buffy. Won’t say I don’t deserve that and more, but please, I beg you, hear me out. I’m not here to make excuses but rather to give an explanation of my whereabouts.”

Buffy glared and tapped her foot, but grudgingly nodded in his direction.

“Um, Paige may have explained some but I really should elaborate on it. I’m a Whitelighter as she said, but there’s so much more to it than that. I watch over Paige and her two half-sisters, Piper and Phoebe. They live up north in San Francisco.” Hank looked around, worriedly.

“We should go someplace secure. This warehouse isn’t a very safe place to be.”

The gang glanced around but saw nothing, still they knew the Hellmouth and it was better to be safe than sorry. Spike hovered behind Dawn and Chloe and Tara wrapped her arms around Willow protectively.

“I’m sure these two are more than ready to be somewhere else.” Faith gestured towards Willow and Dawn as she rubbed Buffy’s back gently. The blonde Slayer nodded and suggested that Giles’ place was closest.

Giles agreed and the group made its way towards his place.

Once settled in Giles’ living room, the gang turned expectantly to Hank. He swallowed hard but continued his story. The Scooby gang listened in awe to the tale.

“…And Chris is now the Halliwells’ Whitelighter.” Hank finished, looking around to see if they believed him.

“Wait, he’s Piper’s youngest son? And her other son, Wyatt, is a Darklighter?” Tara asked her expression unreadable.

“Pretty much.” Paige answered softly, her eyes troubled.

“So why now? Why are you here?” Dawn asked her father, not ready to forgive him just yet.

Xander added, “And why were you helping Ethan Rayne?”

“I wasn’t. Whoever you saw it wasn’t me.” Hank shared a worried look with Paige, who had a surge of fear shoot up and down her spine.

Buffy looked for a sign that her father was lying and was startled to see only fear and concern on his face. And neither was for himself. They had to find that mystery person and soon!

“There is one among you who has gained the powers of a Whitelighter. She is blessed. I’m to watch her and answer any and all of her questions.” He smiled warmly at Tara, who blinked at him in disbelief.

“M…me? Wait, you aren’t serious? I’ve noticed a more pronounced feeling of power but I thought that was from being back…no, you must be mistaken.” She stammered, her eyes swung towards Willow to gauge her reaction.

Willow looked as stunned as Tara felt. Tara noticed mixed reactions from the Scoobies. Dawn and Chloe looked confused, Buffy and Faith looked wary and Xander and Anya nodded as if they saw her “power”. Spike looked pensive. He kept glancing at Paige out of the corner of his eye.

“No mistake, Tara. The Elders have been watching you for a while and they knew you’d come by your powers in time.”

“I’ll prove it to you.” Paige smiled at the blonde witch. “Call for something that is across the room. Just say newspaper or whatever you wish. It’ll reappear in your hands.”

Tara glanced briefly at Willow and shrugged. She reached out her left hand and said, “Coffee mug.” She was startled when a second later she was holding said mug in her left hand. She gestured to Willow and the redhead tried to get the newspaper across the room to come to her. It didn’t work. She turned to Tara in amazement and apprehension. Tara just rubbed her arm reassuringly, though the blonde felt a slight surge of fear herself at what this could mean.

“Cool.” Was the chorus from the Scooby gang, even Buffy was impressed and turned a relatively warmer eye on her father.

“So, you’ve really been helping those girls? I mean, this whole time? What about Mom and Dawnie and me? We’re your family. These Elders have to know we needed you too right? Especially when Mom…when she…” Buffy broke off, her eyes teary.

“I’ve always been watching out for you. I’m just not allowed to interfere. I wanted to be here, Buffy, I did. But I have a sacred duty, too. It’s just as important as my duty to you and Dawn. I wi…would like to be able to change it so I could be here for you too, but life isn’t that simple.” Hank threw a quick glance at Anya and didn’t say “wish”. She smiled knowingly at him. She tugged at Xander’s coat gently and with soft goodbyes, the Harris’s made their way home. Spike gave Paige one last look and followed them out.

Faith gently wiped away Buffy’s tears and murmured softly to her fiancée. Buffy smiled and nodded.

“I understand, somewhat, I do, but I need to just absorb this…all…so Faith and I are going to head on home to see if a good night’s rest will allow it all to sink in.” Buffy smiled a sad smile at her father, who nodded, his heart lighter than it had been when he first saw his daughter.

Dawn and Chloe agreed that it was late and they needed time to think. Tara and Willow, who had the most to think on decided that they would stay awhile longer and talk to Hank and Paige about Tara’s new powers and what her duty to the gang would be.

Watching from outside, a pair of eyes gleamed with triumph and malice.

“Found you at last, Old man.” With an evil laugh, the figure trickled into the shadows.

TBC…

Elitetech2004

Last edited by elitetech04 on Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic--Piece of My Heart NC17 Willow/Tara Buffy/Faith
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:33 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hy there,

what a great update...so father Summers isnt´t bad at all, the gang won´t have to worry about him
Tara a whitelighter...can come in handy....

MORE PLEASE

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:28 am 
19. Yummy Face

More and more curious with each update. Really enjoying the tale you've created. So much complexity both in the story and the characters. Nice to see Hank resurrected as a character in the Buffyverse. We always hear so little about him.

I'm intrigued. Looking forward to the next update.

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:48 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

The red herring that the previous update ended on With Buffy shouting Dad fooled me like most others. I was ready to see Daddy get pounded into the ground like a tent pole but nice twist you put in. I'll be watching for updates to this well written story. Traveler

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:33 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I had glanced at this fic from time to time before but never really followed it, decided to read it all tonight and...wow, the twists and the cliffhangers...this is a well put together story.

Ok, so you've brought Charmed (which i might add i love) into the story now, is that figure in the shadows someone that we should know?

I'm still curious as to what you said about Dawn, we'll have to wait i guess.

Post subject: ***Feedback***
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:47 am 
2. Floating Rose

IrishLassie101: Glad you liked the plot twist. I seem to be fond of those. *grins*
Hank is not someone the gang should worry about --they have far worse things to deal with in the near future.

GayNow: I thought that maybe, just maybe I'd give Ol' Hank the benefit of the doubt and make his disappearence from the show for a good cause. I'm happy you are reading the story and I hope you like what comes next.

Traveler4069: LOL@Daddy/Tentpole. Yeah I was gonna do that at first but decided maybe he didn't have to be such a horrible guy, just stuck in his destiny. You know, Like Father, like Daughter. I figured Buffy should have someone else who really gets the whole destiny/duty "save the world" thing.

Robotguru: I'm really excited that you are enjoying the story so far. As for Charmed, I figured Willow/Tara will need some help of the Wiccan variety very soon. The gang has a heap of trouble headed their way.

Post subject: ***Author's Note***
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Kittens!!!

I just want you all to know that I will be busy in the next coming weeks with my new job and house hunting. I will try to post when I can. My schedule is going to be hectic for a bit but please bear with me. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far and would love it if you let me know your opinions on it. Keep checking for updates as I don't know when I'll post as of now.

--Elitetech2004

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:08 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

WOW, talk about the plot thickening, heehee. Great update, sorry it took me forever to get updated but I am good to go now and I have this fic on bookmark. Tara with a new power and the Summers with half-sisters, and Hank almost slipping and making a wish, tons of stuff to take in. But I so can't wait for another update. Pretty please, update soon. Take care and great work!!! =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next