The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic--Piece of My Heart NC17 Willow/Tara Buffy/Faith
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:26 pm 
Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters and I am making no money off of

them. I am just having fun. Joss owns all the characters that lucky SOB.

Warning: Graphic sex between women (later on) So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

A special note to the Kittens: I realize this may seem like a strictly B/F story but it is not, I promise you!

please email me at:

Elitetech2004@comcast.net

Pairings: Buffy/Faith Willow/Tara

Rating: a strong NC-17 eventually

Tearful Admission: I borrowed some real scenes from several eps for this story and sliced and diced them, switching characters and dialogue in some places and adding dialogue in others.(This'll go into effect later though)

Piece of My Heart

By Elitetech2004

Chapter One

Faith Spencer set a bouquet of flowers on the hard stone she knelt in front of. She smiled sadly at the familiar name as her fingers traced the letters lovingly. Taking a deep breath to push back her tears she spoke,” Hey Tare. Been a while.” She brushed long cinnamon colored curls out of her eyes.

“I know I should have come by sooner but there’s just been a lot going on. And we both know that I’m no good at all the touchy feely stuff. I’m getting better at it, thanks to you. God, this one-sided shit is hard! I wish you could answer all the questions I have about well, hell about everything. Will’s is doing great. I mean, as well as can be expected. I’m looking out for her for ya. We all miss you so much. Little Dawnie is a senior in high school. Can you believe it? She grew up into a lil hottie, too!” Faith laughed and shook her head as tears suddenly filled her eyes.

“I guess I should really get to the point huh? Well, you see it’s like this, Me and Buffy are together now. Again. I want to ask her to marry me but I dunno if it’s what she wants. I mean, I know she loves me and I love her, but is that ever enough? Hello, Slayers here, yunno? We’ve still got a few good years left but I don’t want her to experience losing someone else. And I look into her eyes sometimes and I see my fear staring back at me. That scares me because what if my heart isn’t strong enough to hold her?” Faith wiped her eyes and leaned forward, touching her forehead to the cold stone. “You always made me feel like I was worth something. I wish you were still here.. I should have fucking been there, T. If I was then, I’d either be here instead or neither of us would.” The dark slayer wrapped her arms around the hard, unfeeling marble and sobbed uncontrollably.

Finally unable to cry anymore, the brunette wiped her face and continued talking to her friend.

“I remember when I first met you. Will was going on and on about this chick...sorry…woman…who saved her from those Gentlemen freaks. I was expecting some big Bertha type or She-Ra looking woman but here you come—shy, gorgeous, with those huge blue eyes and a knockout figure. Then you opened your mouth and stuttered and melted my insides.” Faith grinned as she remembered their meeting. Time melted into itself as the memory was brought to life.

“…Came face to face with the Big Bad Wolf…and he said,’ I'm going to lift up your little red dress, pull down your little red panties and screw your little red socks off.’ So she stripped and lay down on the bed, pointed the shotgun at him and said ‘NO! You're going to eat me like the book says.’ “

Buffy burst out laughing and playfully shoved a grinning Faith.

“You are such a little perv, Faith!” The blonde said through her laughter.

Xander sat nearby, his mouth twitching with restrained mirth. His girlfriend, Anya just smiled at her friends’ antics.

“You love that about me, B.” Faith smirked, wiggling her eyebrows sexily.

Buffy shook her head in amusement and was about to comment when a familiar

voice rang out.

“Hey guys!” Willow walked up with a shy but beautiful blonde girl.

“Hey Wills!” Xander and Buffy chimed, smiling at the redhead. Xander and Faith glanced at the newcomer appreciatively.

“Hey, Red, who’s your friend?” Faith’s eyes raked over the blonde with alert

interest. Damn, but Red’s friend is HOT!!!! Faith glanced at Buffy. Not as hot as B but damn close in a sexy shy kinda way.

Faith’s breath hitched when intelligent, curious blue eyes rose to meet hers

before the girl’s shyness overtook her once more. Very sexy, shy kinda way.

“Guys, this is Tara, a fellow Wiccan. She saved me from the Gentlemen.”

Willow grinned at the blush that covered Tara’s cheeks.

“H..hi.” The beautiful blonde stammered as she ducked her head, honey-blonde hair covering her blushing face.

“Hey there, I’m Faith, that’s Buffy, and the drooling putz on my left is Xander.” The brunette pointed to a cute athletic blonde before smacking the dark haired man next to her with the back of her hand in the chest, hard. She smiled as the wheezing man tried desperately to get air back into his aching lungs. A perky reddish-blonde woman stood on the other side of him and smiled, nodding gratefully at Faith. She then turned to the new addition.

“And I’m Anya, Xander’s mine, you can’t have him.” She stated bluntly. Her face broke out in a huge grin when Tara raised her hands in a gesture of surrender.

“I’m not into…um…m...men…so…” Tara admitted softly, still hiding behind her curtain of hair.

Anya just nodded sagely. “Well, I for one, applaud your gayness and hope you find a woman who will give you many many orgasms.”

Xander and Tara turned beet red as Buffy and Willow stared in horror at the ex-demon. “ANYA!” The blonde Slayer grit out, giving Tara and Willow an apologetic look.

It took all Faith could do not to laugh. Choking back her mirth, the dark slayer turned to make sure Tara was not completely offended. A slow smirk crossed her face.

“Don’t mind Demon Girl, here. She’s a little…´Faith circled her temple with one of her index fingers and whistled, indicating that Anya was insane.

Tara froze at the term “Demon Girl” as Anya whirled to mock glare at Faith, who blinked innocently at her.

Willow, having finally recovered her voice, spoke up. “Tara and I are on our way to my room to do a demonic energy location spell.”

Obviously this was news to Tara, who shot Willow a horrified look. “We…we are?”

“We’re not?” Willow gave her a confused look.

“I…I thought w…we’d t..try a simpler spell to start off..with.” Tara said softly.

“Oh.” Willow sounded disappointed.

“Hey, a beautiful chick wanting to do spells…sounds kinky to me.” Faith winked at both of the witches and Tara blushed red again.

“W..woman.” She corrected the dark slayer.

“What's that?” Faith raised an eyebrow, not quite hearing the shy woman’s statement.

“I’m not a chick.” Tara stated firmly without a trace of her earlier stutter, her blue eyes locking with Faith's.

“Sorry. A beautiful woman.” Faith grinned, winking again.

Willow looked from Tara to Faith and back again. Willow decided in that moment she didn’t want Faith looking at Tara like that. Her eyes flashed dangerously and she took Tara’s hand possessively, Willow’s eyes held Faith’s. A look of understanding passed between the two women. Tara turned towards Willow, a telling grin on her face. Faith shrugged. I can still look. Just no touchee.

“So we’re gonna go do some spells now.” The redhead told the group.

“Oomph!” Xander grunted and turned a bewildered look on his girlfriend. “Ow! What? And might I add, Ow!” He rubbed his ribs gingerly.

Anya pouted. “You never give me magical orgasms!”

“Going now.” Willow mumbled, pulling Tara with her, both women mortified beyond belief.

Buffy and Faith volunteered to join them on the walk to Tara’s dorm for protection. The slayers walked directly behind the wiccans, giving them space to talk about spells and such. Willow was going on about a certain spell and Tara offered input and suggestions. Meanwhile, Faith’s eyes were glued on Tara’s ass. MMM. Baby, swing those sexy hips. The brunette was rudely startled by Buffy’s elbow in her gut. The blonde had watched her crush ogle the shy woman one too many times. Hiding her jealousy and hurt, Buffy decided to tease Faith relentlessly.

“Oomph! Damn, B! That fuckin’ hurt!” She growled.

“Can I get you a napkin for your drool, Slayer?” Buffy teased, motioning to

Faith’s chin.

“You can bend right over and kiss my…”

Tara chose that moment to turn around and uncharacteristically Faith censored herself in the nick of time.

“…Grits?” Faith finished lamely. Tara grinned a cute lopsided grin at the startled brunette before turning back around.

Buffy collapsed in laughter and Willow stared at her friends in confusion, having missed the entire thing because she was babbling about the spell she wanted Tara to do with her.

Recovering from her laughter, Buffy got a devilish look in her eye and smiled seductively at Faith. The dark slayer raised an eyebrow in wary confusion. The blonde leaned close to the other slayer and spoke, just loud enough for the others to hear.

“Baby, I’ll kiss you anywhere, anytime, anyway you like. Just say the word.” She pulled back away from the brunette, keeping eye contact with her as she licked her own lips at the images floating about in her head. Faith turned a deep shade of red and blinked at the blonde slayer in shock, instinctively knowing her fellow slayer was not merely playing around. An undercurrent of lust sizzled in her eyes. Faith’s eyes widened as she realized that Buffy was truly flirting with her. Tara and Willow shared a grin at the brunette’s expression. Buffy winked at Faith and decided she had tortured the brunette enough for the time being. The four of them continued the walk in silence, all of them deep in thought.

“Uh, we’re…h…here.” Tara stated as they approached a red brick building. It had a plaque on it that read Stevenson Hall.

“Yeah, well…uh B and I are gonna…patrol now, so uh…cya later.” Faith said, rather distracted.

Tara smiled and she and Willow bid the slayers goodnight.

Faith practically ran to the nearest cemetery and Buffy was just on her heels.

“Faith, wait!” She cried.

The tortured brunette slowed to a stop and ran a trembling hand through her hair before turning to face the blonde.

“B…look I’m not…” She started, trying to figure out just what the hell to say.

“Shhh. You don’t have to say anything. Please, just let me…” The blonde gently covered Faith’s lips with her right index finger. She leaned in and up to softly capture the other slayer’s full lips in a tender kiss. The blonde slayer groaned into the kiss as a tear ran down her cheek. Buffy pulled away quickly and turned to go.

“Wait! What are you…” Faith began to demand brokenly before Buffy spun around again, her face wet with tears.

“Just let me have that, Faith. One kiss, don’t take that away too.”

“Too? I’m not…you don’t understand. Let me make you understand.” Faith reached out and pulled Buffy to her and into a heated, passionate kiss.

The memory faded and Faith found herself back in the cemetery.

“I had no idea she liked me more than a friend. I was so clueless back then.” She laughed softly.

“I think Willow was a bit surprised when you and I hit it off so well as friends. She was forever commenting on how we were “polar opposites”. I think she thought I’d be a bad influence on you. Little did she know.” The brunette laughed again as she remembered a time when she and Tara got caught sneaking into a movie theater. Tara had been the one to suggest seeing a movie and when they realized they had forgotten to bring Tara’s purse and Faith turned out her empty pockets, it was Tara who suggested that they “go in anyways.” Willow had been pissed when she found out her girlfriend was banned from the theater.

“ I think she’s finally forgiven me for that. She always blamed me for your little schemes, ya fink. I never gave you up on the mocha drinking incident either. She always puts them out of my reach and has Buffy watch me if she has to leave the table. And she still waxes Xander’s ass about the Miss Kitty fiasco. And I wonder where she got her potty mouth, Missy. You know she could make a sailor blush with her ‘spicy talk.’ “

The wind picked up and Faith noticed it was getting close to time for the sun to set. She leaned forward and traced the name on the stone again.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Tare. I gotta go before B gets wicked freaked. She’s not the same since…well, none of us are. We are lost without you, T.” The brunette sighed and turned around and walked smack dab into…”Tara?”

TBC…???

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 11:39 pm

Post subject: Re: Piece of My Heart NC17 Willow/Tara Buffy/Faith
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:28 pm 
Ohhh interesting . . . . I like the start of this very much.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

Willow Powered | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

My lack of talent is more than made up for by my enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:27 am 
That was a great amazing start can't wait to read the rest of this story. So update soon.

PS there is a Beta thread

Henny

Post subject: oh hell yeah.faith not only talks but we get a glompse insid
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:45 am 
:shock this is going to be really good. faith opening up? faith speaking her thoughts? faith is...is...:thud

Post subject: Re: oh hell yeah.faith not only talks but we get a glompse i
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:03 am 
Hi

love the start.... hope u continue with this fic cause I think I maybe addicted already!!!! oh yeah also loving what u have done with faith's character :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:20 am 
faith...thoughts..lush...memories...tara...

all in one. its so awesome-istic!

xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:13 pm 

*smiles* ooooooooooh....... more? :)

Stace xXx

I've been waiting, for things that never come.... -VD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:12 pm 
Ooooh...interesting...

-reds:willow

Meine Banane tanzt für Rußflocke :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:25 pm 
WillowPowered: Thank you!! I am glad you like it

DreamLover: I didn't know about the Beta Thread so thank you for the info and I'm happy you like the story so far

Willohand:
Yes, well, Tara's a mircale worker and Faith had no idea what hit her with that one! LOL

isfreaky:
Thank You!! I'm excited that everyone seems to like the story. I hope you like the next bit I am working on just as much!

xonethousandtears08x:
Thanks a lot!! I am having lots of fun writing this story.

Wired: Ask and you shall receive :D I am posting the next bit I have after I post these thank yous for all the feedback I've gotten.

Wicked: Thanks for reading it!! I hope you like the rest of it.

Elitetech2004

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 11:29 pm

Post subject: POMH Chapter One, Part Two
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:27 pm 

Warning: Graphic sex between women (pretty much now) So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

A special note to the Kittens: I realize this may seem like a strictly B/F story but it is not, I promise you!

email me at:

Tearful Admission: I borrowed some real scenes from several eps for this story and sliced and diced them, switching characters and dialogue in some places and adding dialogue in others. (Again in effect later on)

Piece of My Heart

By Elitetech2004

Chapter One, Part Two

The brunette stood frozen, her mouth gaping and her hand over her chest. The blonde in front of her smiled an apologetic smile before her hand shot out and she whispered a single word.

Obdormio.

She rushed forward to catch the brunette slayer as she went limp. Tara brushed a loving hand across Faith’s cheek. The blonde glanced up at the person beside her.

“She won’t remember, will she?” The words were said with a hint of fear. Tara disliked the idea of stealing any memories from Faith but she knew it wasn’t up to her.

“Everything will seem like a bad dream to your friends. It’s the way it has to be, Tara. You’ve been given a second chance. This wasn’t meant to happen. “

The glowing image of Emily Maclay smiled down at her daughter as she gestured toward the gravestone bearing Tara’s name.

“The Goddess has plans for you, Baby Girl. You and Willow both. Wonderful plans. Go live the life you were meant to have.”

With one gesture of her translucent hands, Tara and Faith disappeared.

Willow snuggled deep into her bed, the covers pulled almost clear over her head. She mumbled nervously and shifted around in her sleep.

“The frogs, too many frogs…gun, Tara, NO!” The redhead shot up, covered in sweat and shaking.

“Shhh, Love, I’m here. Everything’s okay.” Willow took in the blue eyes filled with love and concern and hugged the sleepy, rumpled blonde close, cutting off her oxygen supply with her relieved embrace.

“Ugh, Will, Baby, need to...um…air...” Tara choked softly.

“Oh! Tara, I’m so sorry, Sweetie!” Willow eased her grip on her lover and smiled tearfully at her.

Tara grinned seductively at Willow. “I know of a way you could make it up to me.” She winked at her lover and watched as Willow’s eyes dilated and her breathing hitched.

“I..uh..I can do that.” Willow grinned back. She leaned forward and sucked on Tara’s lower lip. The blonde groaned and opened her mouth to Willow’s invading tongue. Willow rolled so that she was on top of Tara and smirked down at her love.

“How am I doin’ so far, Darlin?” She whispered as she licked and sucked at the blonde’s delicious throat, marking her as she went. Tara moaned and arched her back, trying to get closer to Willow’s talented mouth. Willow lifted her head to stare down at her sleep-rumpled lover and smiled tenderly at her.

Buffy suddenly crashed through the door and landed in an ungraceful heap, which in itself was a feat for the Slayer. The witches yelped and clung to each other in surprise. The Slayer then noticed the lack of danger and the position of her friends.

“I heard yelling and uh…assumed it was of the bad. S..sorry. I’ll just uh…yeah. “ Gesturing wildly, the embarrassed Slayer tried to slowly ease herself up and out the door.

Dawn burst in a second later having heard the yelling and the crashing of the door.

“What in the….? Is everyone alright? I heard yelling and crashing.” The teenager looked worried so all three women assured her that everything was fine and under control.

Jeez, Buffy, there’s this thing called knocking.” Dawn teased her sister once the explanation was given.

“You didn’t knock either, Little Miss Know-It-All.” Buffy pouted at her sister as the two made their way out of the room. Dawn laughed and made as to grab her sister’s lip as they raced downstairs to fight over who got to make breakfast.

“Wow, they’re actually getting along…Dawn’s really growing up isn’t she?”

That was grown up?” Willow teased. Tara laughed and pulled Willow close.

“God, I missed this. Us.” Tara confessed, kissing Willow gently.

“Me too, Baby, me too. Don’t ever leave me again. I couldn’t make it without you. I would try but it’d never be right.” Tears filled Tara’s eyes as she heard Willow’s words.

“I won’t leave you again. Not ever. You’ve made such progress, Love. You really have. I never stopped loving you Will. I couldn’t. You’re my always.”

Willow wiped the tears from Tara’s cheeks and nuzzled her lover’s neck. She smiled slowly and hotly whispered into the blonde’s ear.

“Wanna get naked and wet with me?” She wiggled her eyebrows at the stunned blonde as she got up and grabbed her robe and a towel and headed for the shower. The redhead didn’t hear the whimper her lover issued as her senses came roaring back to her.

The blonde grinned and rushed to the shower to join her lover.

After waiting, what seemed to the redhead, a long few minutes, Willow pouted slightly and wondered if Tara was going to join her after all. She smiled when she heard the door open and suddenly she felt a burst of cold air as Tara joined her in the shower. The redhead gasped as soft, warm hands reached around the front of her body and cupped her wet breasts.

“Oh! Tara!” Willow moaned and rubbed herself against the incredible body behind her.

“Someone got all naked and wet without me. So Will, how wet are you? Let’s find out, shall we?” Tara trailed her hands down the redhead’s body and teasingly slid them onto her lover’s quivering abs. She nibbled on Willow’s neck and rubbed her breasts against the shorter woman’s shoulder blades, causing them each to moan.

“Oh, Goddess, Tara, are you trying to kill me?” The redhead whimpered as she felt firm, sure hands inch ever closer to their destination. The blonde sucked an earlobe into her mouth and slipped two fingers down to brush against Willow’s center and dip inside. The redhead almost shuddered right out of Tara’s arms at the almost rough claiming. Tara growled one word against Willow’s ear.

“Mine.”

She thrust her fingers deeper and continued with a forceful pace, knowing her lover’s needs instinctively. Willow clutched Tara’s forearm with one trembling hand while her other one reached behind her and tangled in her girlfriend’s blonde curls. She tightened her hand into a fist and pulled gently, allowing a slight smirk to show as Tara’s moan vibrated against her throat. The redhead’s actions only urged her lover on. Tara quickened her pace and rubbed her wetness against Willow’s backside in time with her thrusts.

“OH GODDESS! TARRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!” Willow wailed as her body shook with an intense release. Tara gasped as she followed her lover over the edge. She laughed happily and slid down the wall of the shower, pulling her limp girlfriend with her.

“Oh, Willow, I love you.” Tara claimed the smaller woman’s lips in a slow soft kiss that allowed the women’s breathing to even out. Willow slowly stood, pulling Tara to her feet and the two witches turned off the freezing cold water and took turns drying each other’s bodies off. The loud sound of the smoke alarm alerted them to the fact that they were possibly needed downstairs.

“Sounds like Buffy decided to cook this morning.” Willow smirked.

“Yeah, let’s go rescue Dawnie.” Tara giggled and they hurriedly dressed and went downstairs.

Buffy was racing around and opening the windows, trying to air out the kitchen.

Dawn stood coughing and fanning the area near her face.

Tara and Willow shared an amused glance.

“Need some help?” Tara smirked at the pair, a fair eyebrow raised in a teasing manner.

“Buffy tried to make toast. She blew up the toaster. Again.” Dawn said as she pointedly looked at her sheepish sister.

Willow grinned and opened her mouth, only to let out a startled squeak as the kitchen door burst open and Spike stumbled into the house, shaking off his smoking blanket.

Tara glanced at Willow, a bemused look on her face. “I’m beginning to sense a theme.” She quipped, a wry smile tugged at her lips. Willow wrinkled her nose playfully at her lover and then turned to stare at Spike.

“What is it about people crashing around this morning?” Dawn grumbled, still holding her hand to her chest in barely recovered shock.

“Red, Mrs. Red, Niblet, Slayer, We’ve got trouble.” Spike announced hurriedly.

TBC…

Elitetech04

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 11:39 pm

Post subject: POMH Chapter One, Part Two
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:53 am 
Wooooooohhoooooooooo You got me now. 200% with this update. I really can't wait for more. And it was so hot I need a shower. Or maybe not since everything happened there. I'm glad that the girls are back together. It will be hard for Tara knowing everything and nobody els knows the truth. This is and becoming a great story so keep it up.

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly forgot I'm the first to post today Yeah me :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Edited by: DreamLover at: 1/18/05 3:56 am

Post subject: Re: POMH Chapter One, Part Two
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:24 am 
Hi:bigwave

Kind of got excited to see an update so soon!!!

I was really hoping the 1st part wasnt just a fluke and woohoo it wasnt:) 2nd chapter was just as good in a diffrent hotter shower kind of a way and buffy bursting in to the room was :laugh

Cant wait for next update

Post subject: Re: POMH Chapter One, Part Two
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:46 pm 
wow what a great start to the story Tara ressurected but no one knows she was even dead :shock so now i am wondering if they all figure it out or maybe we find out how tara was brought back there's so many possibilities

More soon please

Silent :wave

It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything, Nothing but you, I'm addicted to you

- Kelly Clarkson "Addicted"

Post subject: Author's note:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:31 am 
Ok, not sure if this is going the way I want it to...your feedback on this next part will help and guide my next few chapters. I'd appreciate any and all comments or critiques on this.

Elitetech2004

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 11:41 pm

Post subject: POMH Chapter Two
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:33 am 

Warning: Graphic sex between women (later on) So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

email me at:

Rating: a strong NC-17

Piece of My Heart

By Elitetech2004

Chapter Two

Buffy winced and looked at the calendar and squinted slightly. “It’s Tuesday, isn’t it?”

A murmur of agreement sounded as the rest of the group realized that trouble rarely fell on a day that was not Tuesday.

Spike raised an eyebrow, indicating he wanted to share his news. Buffy nodded wearily at him. It wasn’t even 9 am and already they had trouble.

“Seems Warren, minus his band of merry men, was at Willy’s last night bragging about how he was gonna kill him a little blonde Slayer. Guess he was brassed off since his plans went all balls up. Got himself a gun, he did. Suppose he figures he’s better off using good old fashioned means.” Spike shrugged, his eyes showing his true concern.

Meanwhile, a very confused and fairly ticked off brunette slayer was trying to figure out what was going on.

Faith grumbled as her body was hit with hot, putrid air. She wrestled with her bed sheets that reeked of cheap perfume and cigarettes. She finally got untangled and sat up, her jaw dropping as she took in her surroundings.

“No fucking way! This has got to be someone’s idea of a bad joke.” What stared back at her was the puke green painted motel room she had once lived in. She stared in horror at the condemned dresser that sat ten feet in front of her.

“No, no…what the hell?” Ignoring her lack of clothing, Faith threw open the door, hoping to find some shred of her reality in this nightmare.

She saw the poorly kept landscape of Sunnydale’s cheapest motel. Faith reluctantly wandered back inside and looked for her clothes.

“I gotta get outta here.” Her mind screamed at her to find Buffy. The brunette quickly found her discarded clothes and hurriedly dressed. She was on her way towards the Summers’ household within minutes.

She tried to open the front door but found none of her keys worked. Frantically she re-tried each one and then resorted to pounding on the door.

Still getting no answer, the desperate brunette rushed to the back yard. She found the kitchen door open and most of her friends inside. She was about to rush into Buffy’s arms when she saw something, or rather, someone who stopped her in her tracks.

Faith lunged at the other blonde who was standing next to her girlfriend. Tara gasped and clutched the brunette’s hands as she felt herself being lifted off the ground.

Instead of a greeting or friendly joke, Faith growled into Tara’s face.

“What do you want? She’s dead! Let her rest in peace! You can’t use this body! She was my friend! I’ll kill you! I’ll fucking kill you!”

The others in the room just stared in stunned silence before Willow tried to pull Faith off of her girlfriend.

“Faith! Let go of Tara! You’re hurting her!” Willow’s eyes flashed dangerously.

It’s not her, Red! She’s gone! Warren killed her and she’s gone! This thing that’s wearing her face isn’t her! Oh, God, She’s gone!” Faith collapsed, her tears overwhelming her.

Again the room was shocked into silence. “No. Faith, no, it was just a dream.” Willow gathered the trembling Slayer into her arms and rocked her. “She’s right there, see?” She smiled apologetically at Tara. Willow was surprised when Tara shook her head and hid behind her hair, like in the old days.

“Tara?” Willow asked in trepidation. “What is it, Sweetie? You’re scaring me now.”

She mumbled softly as her eyes swam with tears. “Not a dream.”

Buffy gasped and shoved Dawn a few feet behind her.

“Who are you?” She demanded, ready to fight whatever demon had possessed her friend’s body.

“I’m Tara Maclay. Just…wow…this is gonna be hard to…Faith came to m…my g…grave…last…n…night…” The blonde swallowed and wiped at her face.

“I…know it’s…n…not easy to believe…but…I..I…things went wrong…destinies were changed…things that…that…the G..Goddess ..had to ..f…fix. She made it possible for me…to…to…revert to my…h..human form…and I…I was told that…no one would…remember.” She whispered the last word and reached her hand out towards Willow to try to make her understand. Willow shook her head and backed away.

Spike raised an eyebrow and spoke, “If she’s a bloody demon, I can hit ‘er. We did that before.”

“Yeah, no, you could hit Buffy after she was resurrected.” Dawn informed him.

“Oh, right then.” Spike looked pensive.

Faith’s yell caught their attention. “Red! Wait! Shit!” Both the brunette and blonde Slayers were right behind Willow as she tore out the door in a frantic attempt to get away. Spike watched helplessly from the safety of the kitchen as Tara and Dawn rushed out behind them only to slam to a stop, their faces blanched with fear.

“Willow!” Tara gave a choked gasp. She and Dawn edged closer slowly.

The redhead stood frozen, a gun under her chin as Warren grinned triumphantly at Buffy.

“See? Did you really think you could do that to me? That I’d let you get away with it? I thought about how best to deal with you, Slayer and well, damn it, I think I figured you out! Your friends are the key. They always were. Especially this one. So sweet, so brilliant, so incredibly female. Emotions—nothing like intellect. Wild and uncontrollable. You see, women, logic escapes them, even smart ones like Ms. Rosenberg here. Ain’t that right, Cookie?” Warren made as if to wipe away Willow’s tears only to be stopped by a growl deep in Tara’s throat.

“Oooh, the little wife doesn’t like that. Okay, so back to the subject at hand, Slayer. I’m gonna make you watch your little sidekick here die, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” Warren grinned and jabbed the gun harder into Willow’s throat.

Tara’s eyes glowed and she raised a hand towards Warren and Willow.

The villain snarled and pointed the gun in Tara’s direction. “No fair with the Magic, Blondie.”

Seemingly out of nowhere, Xander’s voice was heard. “Now, we wouldn’t want you to put someone’s eye out with that thing.” Using his body to shield Tara from harm, he wrenched the gun from Warren’s hand with precision and skill worthy of a military officer. However, he wasn’t quite quick enough.

TBC…

Elitetech2004

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 11:46 pm

Post subject: Re: POMH Chapter Two
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:20 am 
What whos shot and i know you said you wanted this update critiqued so here it goes

I thought it was wierd how everyone was supposed to forget but faith didn't was tara not able to do the spell :confused and someone gets shot who is it see you left that wide open for interpretation i say just go with your gut on who's gonna be shot cause only you know where you really wanna take this story

anyway another great update with lots of drama this time

Silent :bigwave

It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything, Nothing but you, I'm addicted to you

- Kelly Clarkson "Addicted"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:52 am 
Hi

well im not much help with input but I can tell u I love this story so far:applause just 2 questions since no 1 remembers tara been shot does this mean buffy doesnt remember been with faith? and willow runing out like that is she freaking out cause she doesnt believe its really tara? now im of to ponder who it is that getts shot *sorry I wasnt much help*:( but im sure u will realise exactly where u want to take this fic soon :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:10 pm 

ohgodohgodohgod Xander? Tara? Tara AGAIN?! Nooooo!! Update soon! The suspense is drivin me crazy! hehe

You're going in a good direction with this, carry on as you are, just be careful not to make it too complicated for yourself, cos that can be a common danger with a fic like this, an open cliffhanger. As long as you don't twist yourself up you'll do fine! I'm liking this fic alot! Keep it coming! :)

Stace xXx

I've been waiting, for things that never come.... -VD

Edited by: Wired vixen  at: 1/19/05 12:16 pm

Post subject: Author's Note:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:37 pm 
Hi!

I'm glad most of you are enjoying it so far

I had a bit of a struggle with this chapter and hoped it wasn't going way off the chart with the weirdness at least not in a bad way.

I do need to point a couple things out so as not to lose you all to a big ol' void of confusion.

1) Tara didn't do any spell to go back--The Goddess(no, I don't know which one yet--I'm deciding) sent her back

and

2) The only reason Faith was not affected by the whole "dream sequence" plan was that (and I'm sorry I thought I had put this in the heading: In my story line--Faith and Buffy never had a falling out...this will come to light later on) Faith was in a coma but not for the same reason in the show...if something doesn't make sense, I'll try to clear it up in the next couple of chapters..I'm working on fixing all the questionable stuff. Just bear with me as I am writing this and starting school and getting a promotion at work all at the same time so it may be a while between updates in the future, we'll hafta see.

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 1/22/05 1:09 pm

Post subject: feedback
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:24 pm 
i lilke this story

"Mrs Red" .....lol....nice

-----------------------------

dripped through the hallway casue we started in the shower, we didnt finish til we hit the kitchen counter...

Post subject: Re: feedback
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:12 pm 
wow..great story. :applause

those were some big evil cliffhangers at the end of each chapter though:devilish .

can;t wait to see what happens next

Post subject: Re: feedback
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:08 am 
Tara's back? yayness. I hope Warren gets what he deserves for what he... hasn't done yet... uh, yeah.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

Post subject: Re: Feedback on last chapter
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:32 am 
Hey All!! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far...it's the first one I've written with BTVS characters...I hope to write many more.

Silentinfomer: Everything will be revealed or explained. I hope you like how it turns out.

Isfreaky: Telling me that you love the story is help enough! I was hoping to write a story that would keep people's attention or entertain them at least.

Wired Vixen: Here's that update you've been craving! I hope you didn't go too crazy waiting

LizPuRR: Well I figured Spike had nicknames for everyone else and not one just for Tara so I thought it would be cute if he called her Mrs. Red

hin768: Thanks for reading the story!! I am probably going to continue to write the evil cliffhangers, they are fun to write.

Tempest Duer: Oh, believe me, Warren gets his....LOL I made sure of it!!!! I think you will like how I got revenge.

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 1/20/05 11:33 pm

Post subject: POMH Chapter Two, Part Two
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:37 am 

email me at:

Piece of My Heart

By Elitetech2004

Chapter Two, Part Two

There was a loud cracking sound that rang in everyone’s ears. All anyone saw was a brilliant flash and suddenly, Xander stumbled back, his eyes wide with surprise, the gun still dangling in his grip. He fell to the ground, stunned.

“XANDER!” Willow cried out in horrified dismay as the man crumpled. She then noticed that he was basically uninjured. He rubbed his elbow which had bounced off the ground when he landed.

“Oh, me and my bruises are great.” He sarcastically assured the redhead. Willow nodded and checked to make sure everyone else was okay.

“DAWN!” Buffy cried, punching and kicking Warren as hard as she could.

Buffy’s wail of animalistic pain and the sound of fists striking flesh filled the air. Warren’s pleas and curses fell on deaf ears. He slumped to the ground as everything went black after a particularly brutal punch from Buffy.

Dawn lay unmoving on the ground a few feet away. There was blood on her shirt. The teenager groaned suddenly and rolled over, shaking leaves out of her long hair. Noticing the blood, Dawn frantically searched for the source.

“Okay, Fang Boy why’d you push me…?” The construction worker groused before choking off the last word in horror.

Xander stared in disbelief at the figure sprawled on the ground in front of him. He saw blonde hair and wide unfocused blue eyes.

“Niblet?” Spike’s soft, raspy voice stilled any movement from the Scoobies. The bleached blonde vampire was on his back, face grimacing with pain. “Is she…?” He choked.

“Oh, God, Spike!” Dawn gasped as she rushed over to her friend. The teenager put her hand over the gaping wound on his chest. Faith dropped to her knees next to Dawn, her hands searching for further damage.

“But shouldn’t he be…?” Xander pointed at Spike and then back at the sun and made a gesture with his hands as he mouthed the word, “Poof!” Faith, Buffy and Tara had matching looks of surprise on their faces, as they nodded. Warren twitched and Buffy reached down and punched him in the jaw hard enough to render him unconscious…again.

“I don’t recall ever seeing a vampire engage in such a selfless act before.” A new voice startled the confused gang.

“Mama?” Tara gasped. The blonde witch had joined Dawn and Faith at Spike’s side trying to stop the bleeding. The brunette Slayer whirled and stared at Emily Maclay.

“Well, Tara Katherine, did you think I would stop looking in on you after the Goddess blessed you the way she did?” Emily admonished lightly.

“But...you said that no one would remember...but Faith…she knew somehow.”

“I forgot about Ms. Spencer’s head trauma. It's rare but sometimes a person who experiences death or a death-like form is unable to forget such occurrences. It’s the Goddess’s will, Baby Girl.” Faith shared a shocked look with Buffy.

Emily knelt and placed her hand on Spike’s chest where the bullet wound was. She winked at him and a bolt of pure light engulfed him.

“AHHHHHHH! BLOODY HELL!” Spike yelped as his demon fought the essence taking over his body.

“Shhh, now none of that young William, it’s just a healing spell.” Emily smirked at the outrage that warred with the acceptance in the vampire’s blue eyes.

“How come I’m not dust?” He muttered, not unkindly.

“That would be the Goddess’s gift to you, William. You can walk in sunlight for the rest of your unlife. She granted you the Powers of Amarra. You don’t need the ring and the powers cannot be taken away. Your selflessness in saving the Slayer’s sister will not be forgotten.”

Spike stared in amazement at Mrs. Maclay. After a long moment, he dropped his head back onto the ground and laughed a laugh of pure joy. He stared at his hands and reached up and touched his face, in wonderment. He could walk in sunlight! He hadn’t done so in over a hundred and sixty years. He was loving the warmth bathing his body and tears spilled onto his pale cheeks.

Buffy, Tara and Dawn all had tears running down their faces also, they were so happy for the vampire. He had saved Dawn from a bullet and all three women knew that if given the chance to do so again, without receiving the gift, he would still risk injury to save his ‘Niblet’.”

Faith smirked at the blonde vampire and teased him a little. “Nice one, William.”

Spike laughed. “Thanks, Luscious.” He ignored the jibe and pulled her into a slight hug, nearly yanking the Slayer down on top of him.

The redhead smiled slightly but her mind was not on Spike’s new gift but on her girlfriend’s mother’s words. Tara died? Warren shot Tara and… it didn’t make sense…how?

“Tara really…d…died?” Willow asked in a little girl voice, her eyes filled with tears.

“Yes, but it was not the Goddess’s will…it was a destiny altered by selfishness and manipulation. Speaking of which, young man, you have a lot to atone for. “

Emily glared at Warren, who now almost to his feet, was hoping to make a stealthy exit.

She raised her hand and whispered, “Her Will be done.” Blue flames shot out of her hands and Warren screamed as his body twisted and molded into…a cockroach.

“Ew!” Dawn shuddered as Warren the cockroach skittered around in panic. The rest of the gang huddled together in quiet awe as they watched Spike enjoy his time in the daylight.

Emily took the moment to silently wish her daughter a wonderful life and to tell her she’d be watching out for both her and Willow. Go now Baby Girl, your Willow needs you and I’ll be looking out for you both as you make a wonderful future together. The elder Maclay shimmered and then faded away.

I love you, Mama. Tara smiled and moved over to stand next to Willow as the redhead tried to work out her thoughts and feelings in her head.

“Hey, did I miss a Scooby meeting? Why is everyone just standing around? And how come Spike is outside and not dusty? Jeez, you actually get the chance to sleep in and you miss everything!” Anya griped; she almost made it to where Xander stood when she saw the cockroach skittering around crazily.

“Ew! A roach! I hate roaches! They’re worse than bunnies!” Anya raised her foot and slammed it down in surprise when everyone yelled, “NO, ANYA DON’T!” She lifted her foot and grimaced at the remains of the roach. She rubbed the bottom of her shoe on the grass.

“What? It’s not like it was human or anything!” Anya defended her actions when horrified looks were shot her way.

“Uh, what she said.” Faith nodded her approval to Anya, a huge grin on her face.

Xander looked a little green around the edges but he figured someone would have done it anyways and Warren got off way too easily after threatening Tara and Willow. He pulled Anya into a hug and smiled down at her.

“Can we go have orgasms now?” She asked him hopefully.

TBC…

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 11:51 pm

Post subject: Re: POMH Chapter Two, Part Two
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:53 pm 
LMAO!!:laugh

Spike has a new gift!! woohoo

Warren got smooshed by Anya. lol:party

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:44 pm 
Thats new, Spike can stand the sunlight now, can't wait to see where this goes, good job!

Stace xXx

Light up, light up...As if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice...I'll be right beside you dear.... <3
-Snow Patrol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:05 pm 
I just read this fic and so far I am loving it! You (and the Goddess) seem to be all with the gift-giving - Spike, Tara, Warren... I hope nothing bad will become of this. :pinky All with the happy? :applause

Post subject: update
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:39 am 
great update.

Anya's stomping on Warren was perfect. :lmao

Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:09 am 
Hey! This is really nifty, I've enjoyed reading so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.

:peace Pax! -Bev

Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:29 am 
Hey Kittens!

Sorry it has been so long between updates...I've been busy and will continue to be through the next couple of weeks. My birthday is Sunday the 6th so lots of working to save up money to party with friends and family and also college/university is taking a lot of my time away. I hope to have the next bit up sometime before/on Valentine's Day. Again Sorry for the wait and thank you for bearing with me.