The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: update
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:37 am 
That was great. At first I was freaking out but then it was all okay. And I was laughing.

Great job.

brittney

~Good friends help you move. Real friends help you move the body.~

Post subject: re:update
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:17 pm 

happy birthday for the 6th. :banana :banana

Post subject: A Piece Of My Heart (cont.)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:39 pm 
Hello Kittens!!

Sorry it took me so long. It's finally update time. I apologize for making you wait. The update isn't long but I have more on it's way very very soon. (it might even be tomorrow *gasp*)

And without further ado here is the next part of the story:

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters and I am making no money off of

them. I am just having fun. Joss owns all the characters that lucky SOB.

Warning: Graphic sex between women (later on) So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

email me at:

Elitetech2004@comcast.net

Pairings: Buffy/Faith Willow/Tara

Rating: a strong NC-17

Piece of My Heart

by Elitetech2004

Chapter Three

As Spike sat soaking up the sunlight, Willow mumbled an excuse and rushed upstairs to her room. Buffy and Tara exchanged a worried glance. Tara raced after her lover. The bedroom door was closed by the time Tara got there. She nervously raised her hand to knock when the door flew open, startling her. The redhead winced at Tara’s yelp of surprise and pulled her girlfriend inside.

She stroked the blonde’s cheeks in wonderment, her hand trembling. She whispered her girlfriend’s name.

“Oh, Goddess, I could have lost you. Right now, today…when he...I thought it would be my fault.” Willow choked out, her tears falling unheeded.

Tara moved back and walked them towards the bed. She sat down and gently pulled the redhead with her. The blonde then settled her lover’s hands on her thighs. Terrified green met reassuring blue in a brief moment before the silence was broken once again.

“I’m real. I promise. Touch me, feel me, taste me.” As she said the last words, Tara glanced up at Willow, her sexy blue eyes hooded with desire and love.

Willow groaned and leaned forward, capturing Tara’s full lips in a hard, passionate kiss, knocking the blonde backwards onto the bed.

“I love you.” Willow whispered in between kisses as she ran her hands up and down Tara’s arms. The redhead flicked her tongue against her lover’s soft lower lip and was given access inside. Tara gave a gasping laugh as the redhead reached up and tore the blonde’s blouse off. Willow flattened her hands against her lover’s breasts and swallowed her moan as the nipples burned into her palms.

“Off, now!” Tara growled and tugged impatiently at her girlfriend’s blouse. Once the blouse was gone, she repeated the action with her lover’s pants. The redhead was too distracted to notice her girlfriend’s hands reach around and unclasp her bra.

Willow gasped and arched her body as Tara roughly sucked a tempting nipple into her mouth.

“OH, TARA!” She cried out and wriggled closer to her lover’s warm, alive body. Willow rocked her body down hard to rub her wetness against Tara’s in a manner that drove the blonde crazy. The feel of sex against sex drove Tara nearly insane with need. She pulled Willow on top of her as the redhead kissed, nibbled and licked her way in between her lover’s breasts.

“Mmm, Tara cleavage.” She whispered, drawing a soft giggle out of her girlfriend, before rendering her breathless with a teasing tongue. Willow made her way towards the taut nipple that tightened even further under her aroused gaze.

Willow rubbed her thumb across the tip once, twice, three times before suddenly covering the aching flesh with her lips. Tara choked out her lover’s name and held her head in place with one hand while the other grabbed a hold of her hip.

Her entire body felt like it was on fire so when Willow’s lips touched her abdomen, Tara inhaled sharply and gave a gasping moan.

The redhead’s lips curved into a smile against the baby soft skin, her nails lightly raking the blonde’s sides.

“Mmm, you like that, do ya?” She whispered, flicking her tongue at her girlfriend’s navel.

“WILL! Oh!” Tara grasped at her lover’s head and thrust her hips up, aching for contact.

“Shhh, easy, Baby. Soon. Very, very soon.” Willow tried to calm her lover.

Willow slide down her lover's body slowly, earning a whimper and an impatient wriggle from the blonde.

Keeping eye contact with Tara, Willow snaked her tongue out and lashed it against the blonde’s clit. Tara clutched a fistful of fiery curls and pulled her lover deeper into her soaked center.

“Oh, Baby, you taste so good.” Willow growled, moaning as she felt Tara start to ride her tongue, trying to get the contact she craved.

Tara shivered and gasped as Willow thrust two fingers deep inside her, rubbing against a ridged spot that had Tara pulling Willow close and emitting a sexy little squeak every time the redhead massaged it.

“OH YES! PLEASE, OH! YEAH, FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE!” Tara cried out harshly, her breath hitching.

Willow’s eyebrows almost jumped into her hairline but the redhead did as she was told. Her eyes slid closed as she moaned at the command and the blonde’s movements became more desperate. Tara growled and with a keening sound came hard as Willow sucked the throbbing bundle of nerves into her mouth.

The blonde came back to herself, still shaking with the aftershocks of the mind-numbing orgasm.

Willow grinned, edging up her girlfriend’s body to claim her lips in a sweet kiss.

“I love you.” Tara gasped as she pulled Willow closer to her. Willow brushed the sweat soaked blonde hair back and snuggled closer to her girlfriend.

“I love you, Tara.” The redhead whispered, holding her lover close to reassure herself that Tara was still with her.

Outside, having been subjected to the loud moans and screams, Xander and Buffy blushed while Faith and Spike exchanged an amused but genuinely happy look. Anya then tugged Xander towards his house, making him promise her many orgasms. Buffy looked up in time to see Dawn wipe a tear away. She walked over and put her arm around her little sister’s shoulders.

“You okay there, Dawnie?” the Slayer asked, concerned.

Dawn smiled at her.

“Yeah. All’s right in the world. Nothing could possibly…”

Buffy clapped a hand over her sister’s mouth.

“Don’t finish that sentence! Don’t even think it! Dawnie!” Buffy gave her sister a horrified look.

“She’s right, Niblet, this is SunnyHell after all.” Spike glanced away from the beautiful blue sky and its white fluffy clouds to wink at the teenager. Dawn nodded and pulled her sister’s hand away from her mouth.

“Sorry.” She mumbled before Buffy surprised her and pulled her into a hug.

“I understand.” Buffy kissed Dawn’s forehead affectionately. The sisters both laughed as Faith shouted, “Woohoo! Go Red!”

Upstairs Tara and Willow blushed and hid under the covers, slightly mortified. They then looked at each other and started to giggle. They exchanged a brief soft, sweet kiss and smiled at one another before they fell asleep, drained by the morning’s activities.

TBC…

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/7/05 11:58 pm

Post subject: Re: A Piece Of My Heart (cont.)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:26 pm 
whoo! okay, time to focus on feed back. Might I add awww! Okay, so yes, it has been a long time since you updated (gives an admonishing look) however, since you promise another update soon, you are forgiven. Thank you.

:peace Pax! -Bev

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:44 pm 
You know what I've just realised? In every fic, W & T always fall asleep right after sex, whatever the time of the day! :lol

"Go Red" indeed!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:45 pm 
OMFGOSH!

LMAO

"Go Red" haha..t'is hilarious.

;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:23 pm 
SMUT!! And...and an update!! That was.... :banana :wtkiss :sheep Thats what it was! hehe

Great update!!

Stace xXx

Light up, light up...As if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice...I'll be right beside you dear.... <3
-Snow Patrol

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:10 pm 
Sing girl: *ducks head at admonishing look* I promise I'll do better in the future.

But as long as I'm forgiven, let me say I'm so glad you are enjoying this story.

BFR from Paris: LOL yes I also noticed that. But great sex seems to have the ability to render ya unable to do much else

xonethousandtears08x: It sounded like a Faithism I'm really excited that you are reading the story and enjoying it.

Wired Vixen: I love writing this story because it has everything: Drama, SMUT, comedy, SMUT, Romance, SMUT, action, SMUT...did I mention SMUT?

Hope you enjoy the next part as well.

Elitetech2004

Post subject: Piece of My Heart: Chapter 3, part 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:56 pm 
Hello Kittens!! Sorry for the delay but the next part is now up. Enjoy!!

Warning: Graphic sex between women. So if you are not over the age of 17 and/or this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

Email me at:

Pairings: Buffy/Faith Willow/Tara

Piece of My Heart

by Elitetech2004

Chapter Three, Part Two

Willow yawned sleepily and wiggled around trying to stay firmly in dreamland but the pull of reality was too strong. With a grumpy sigh, the redhead shifted to a sitting position, careful not to bump her still sleeping girlfriend. She sat staring at the blonde, her heart full of love and thanks at their second chance. Her face broke into a grin as her girlfriend murmured and groggily began to wake up herself.

“Mmm, hey.” Tara leaned over and kissed her gently.

Willow brushed her lover’s tangled blonde curls with her fingers and caressed her cheek with one hand.

“Love you.” She proclaimed to the smiling blonde.

“Love you back.” Tara cheerfully answered with hug.

“So, now we’re ready to start a future together, share our lives, for good this time. We can have a small house nearby so Buffy and Faith’s kids can play with ours. Oh, and Xander and Anya’s can tell them horribly inappropriate sexual stuff we can be mortified by. And…and Spike can be an uncle, keeping them safe from vampires. It’ll be great but first we have to do the impossible.” Tara grinned at her lover playfully.

“The impossible? What do we have to do?” Willow looked confused, still lost in the wonderful picture Tara had painted.

“Finally get out of bed?” Tara smirked, gently teasing her lover.

“I was with you up until there.” Willow deadpanned her answer half-playful, half-serious.

“I was thinking breakfast?” Tara’s eyes were tracing her lover’s face.

“Would that involve getting up?” Willow teased again, a naughty smile in place.

Tara gave her lover a lopsided grin. “Eventually.” She nodded.

“Then I'm coming out firmly against it.” Willow stuck out her lower lip slightly. Then her stomach rumbled, betraying her.

“Hush, you!” She pointed at it.

Tara giggled and nudged her lover. “C’mon Will, we have to face the music sometime.” She knew she and Willow were in for some ribbing from the gang.

“Let’s get a shower and see if anyone has had breakfast yet.” The blonde suggested.

Groaning and pouting, the redhead reluctantly let her girlfriend pull her along towards the bathroom.

Freshly showered and dressed, the two witches were downstairs fixing breakfast since Warren had caused them to miss it earlier. Finding no one else at home, the lovers decided to cook for themselves. Tara was sifting flour and Willow was staring at her. The blonde bit her lip as she concentrated on measuring the correct amount. She looked up to catch her lover mesmerized by her every move.

“What?” She asked softly, her voice husky from sleep still. The mixture of her voice with the sight of her damp blonde curls in disarray after their shower turned Willow on to no end.

“You look all tousled and sexy. You better not get used to those clothes.” Willow leered at her.

Tara smirked and looked at Willow through her lashes. “Vixen.” She murmured.

“Oh, no, Baby, that is so totally you. I mean…wow! You look so incredibly…yummy and who would have thought you’d be all mine and I almost lost you and what kind of fool was I to just go off and do all those horrible things to you…I want to go back and slap myself and I…stopping now.” Willow trailed off as Tara gave her a bewildered look.

Tara slowly grinned her sexy lopsided grin, finding her lover's babbling rather hot. The blonde set the pancake batter aside and moved closer to her lover.

“Mmm, no don’t ever stop.” She whispered, leaning in and sucking the redhead’s lower lip into her mouth.

Willow held her girlfriend to her as the kiss escalated to a full-blown melt-your-bones kind of kiss. They were so involved that they didn’t notice Faith as she walked into the room, slamming to a stop at the sight of the embrace. Buffy, Dawn and Spike trailed the brunette, talking quietly amongst themselves,sipping on mochas.

“Hey! Ow! What the bloody hell?” The trio behind her collided into one another when she suddenly stopped her forward motion. Faith shushed them with a slashing hand motion and pointed into the kitchen. She raised a finger to her lips to ensure they stayed quiet. The couple was too busy to notice the world around them. Faith grinned evilly.

“Hey, Buffy! The witches are all groiny in the kitchen. We’re gonna have to hose the table down!” Faith grinned as Willow and Tara flew apart at her shout. Spike almost choked on his mocha.

“We are not!” Willow vehemently cried before noticing that Buffy was already in the kitchen with them. Tara grabbed an oven mitt and proceeded to chase the dark Slayer around the island counter, repeatedly smacking her in the head with the mitt.

The front door slammed and Xander’s resonant voice sounded out.

“Hello the house! The Harris’s are here! Apparently just in time for an invigorating game of Whack-A-Slayer.” Xander, having entered the doorway of the kitchen, looked at the two women racing around the island in confusion and shook his head. Anya merely watched in amusement.

Faith spun and grabbed Tara’s wrists gently, stopping the witch from hitting her.

“Ok, enough of that, we’re hungry. Feed us, woman.” She teased.

Tara raised an eyebrow and gave Faith a look that was half amusement, half menace. The dark Slayer froze and dropped the blonde’s wrists and backed away slowly.

“Uh, or I could have meant…Please Tara, fix us some of those yummy pancakes you make.” The brunette turned and took off running, hiding behind Xander and Buffy.

Tara stalked her friend until she was almost nose-to-nose with Xander. The carpenter gave a panicked “eep!” at the evil grin on the blonde’s face. He dodged to the side and squeaked, “She’s all yours!”

Faith’s eyes snapped open wide. Backing away slowly, she scoffed at Xander.

“Harris, you pussy.”

Anya raised an eyebrow at the brunette slayer before her husband defended himself.

“Hey you’re the one she wants to throttle and you ran first.”

“Baby, how much longer do I need to stir this?” Willow intervened, gesturing to the batter mix, saving Faith from her lover’s evil plans.

Faith walked over and wrapped an arm around Willow.

“See Red loves me.” Faith didn’t notice the exaggerated eye roll Willow gave at her comment.

Xander choked back his laughter at that and Faith couldn’t help but mock the young man.

Pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy.” She teased in a singsong voice. Xander flushed red and looked away.

Faith laughed and then gasped a muffled curse as Willow pinched her side. “Ow! Sorry.”

The brunette pouted as Willow lectured her on the overuse of demeaning words that described female genitalia to the extreme amusement of the rest of the Scoobies.

Finally the group settled down, their hunger getting the best of them. Tara set out plates and utensils and Willow got the glasses out.

“So, Dawnie, funny shapes or rounds?” Tara turned on the stove and poured some batter into the pan.

“Oh, surprise me.” Dawn grinned at the blonde witch who returned it and nodded.

A new voice spoke up from the kitchen doorway.

I’ll take rounds please, Tara.”

The group gasped collectively and spun to stare at the newcomer.

“GILES!”

TBC…

Elitetech2004

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/8/05 12:05 am

Post subject: Re: Piece of My Heart: Chapter 3, part 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:44 pm 
Giles! Yay!! And, you were right, you did update soon. Can we make it a trend? ;)

Edited by: singgirl at: 2/20/05 9:45 pm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:09 pm 
Awesome update.

:cool Yay-ness for Giles.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:55 pm 
Great story-sexy, funny and now Giles-wonder what evil that portents. I'll be watching for updates. Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:10 pm 
Yay Giles! Yay :wtkiss !

Post subject: Piece of My Heart: Chapter 4 NC17 W/T, B/F, D/?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:04 am 

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters and I am making no money off of

them. I am just having fun.

Warning: Graphic sex between women so if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

please email me at:

Pairings: Buffy/Faith, Willow/Tara, Dawn/?

Piece of My Heart

By Elitetech2004

Chapter Four

With an ecstatic yell, Buffy ran to her ex-Watcher and wrapped her arms and legs around him like a young child welcoming her father home after a long trip.

“Oomph! Buffy! Do you know how old I am? Do you want to kill me?” Giles teased with a soft laugh as he set the excited Slayer down.

He barely had time to catch his breath before Willow, Tara, and Dawn all lunged forward for their hugs. Xander and Faith hung back, trying to act cool. Anya just looked at Giles with a nervous smile on her face.

“Hey G-Man.” Xander shook Giles hand in a manly fashion. The Englishman smiled at him and clapped him gently on the shoulder in greeting. Giles reached out and pulled Anya to him, hugging her in a rare show of genuine affection for the ex-demon. She gave him a huge grin and surprised them all by shyly ducking her head.

“Yo, Giles, welcome back to SunnyHell.” Faith smirked at the grinning ex-Watcher. He smiled and shook his head.

Spike nodded his head at Giles in a civil but nonchalant greeting and got the same in kind. They would never be really friendly but they respected that each had their place in the Scooby Gang.

The day progressed with no further badness and the group minus Spike, who declared that he wasn’t missing Passions again, decided that they should go check on the Magic Box and make sure Warren and his two stooges didn’t plant any bombs or hidden devices. On the drive to the Magic Box, Giles was regaling them with funny stories about England and the weird man he sat next to on the plane.

Finding nothing out of the ordinary, they decided that food was in order and Xander and Willow went off in search of fast food. Willow kissed Tara as she left; making the blonde promise to think of her while she was gone. Tara readily agreed. Anya insisted she would stay up front to welcome any customers who were willing to spend lots of money in her store. Faith suggested to Buffy that they spar in the training room until the food got there. Giles and Tara tagged along to watch the Slayers.

They decided to warm up by using the practice dummies. The ex-Watcher observed as Faith executed a perfect roundhouse and took the head off the wooden dummy. He nodded and made notes in a small leather bound book.

Giles had become close to the dark Slayer before he left and decided that her determination and eagerness to learn made her a wonderful student. He took notes on the brunette’s performances and noticed her skill level had improved drastically since he last saw her.

“Excellent, I see much improvement, Faith. Precision gets it done. And focus and control keep you alive.” He smiled affectionately at the brunette.

Waiting until Faith’s attention was elsewhere, he nodded to Buffy and the blonde threw a punch at the brunette’s head from behind. Faith sensed the attack and swiftly caught the other woman’s wrist and leveled her with an elbow to the jaw.

“Oomph! Ow!” Buffy landed in an ungraceful heap at the feet of her fellow Slayer. Tara, who was observing the lesson, bit her lip to keep from laughing despite the mild concern she felt for the other blonde.

“Nice counter Faith.” Giles praised the dark Slayer again.

“Yeah, nice.” Buffy shot to her feet, rubbing her jaw. She mock glared at Faith, who in turn, stuck her tongue out at the blonde.

“Use it or lose it, Spencer.” Buffy teased with a naughty look. Faith’s eyebrows shot up in surprise and the blonde Slayer giggled. Tara joined in and Faith aimed a certain finger in her direction. This only served to make them laugh harder.

“Fuckers.” Faith muttered with a grin, knowing that the other two heard her.

Giles shook his head and gave his Slayers an exasperated look. “Ok, I guess we can call it a day, er night.” He told them, tossing each Slayer a towel. Just in time, the bell on the door chimed as the four of them exited the training room.

“Hey Slayer people!” Xander called as he and Willow entered the Magic Box. Their arms were loaded down with fast food bags and drinks. Willow made a beeline for her girlfriend. Xander stopped to give his wife her food and a kiss. He barely made it to the research table before being mauled.

“Ooh, I love payday! Double cheeseburgers, all the fixins.” Faith grinned as she snagged herself an overflowing bag.

“Don’t forget the chocolaty goodness.” Buffy said as she handed Faith a triple thick chocolate shake.

“Thanks Xan!” The Slayers chorused through mouthfuls of burger. The construction worker smiled and dug into his own double cheeseburger. Giles settled into a chair and pulled his chicken finger meal out of the remaining bag. Tara reached for the garden salad and light dressing that Willow set down next to her. She smiled at her lover and then set about preparing her food. Faith raised an eyebrow at the blonde witch.

“Hey, T, what’s with the rabbit food, girlfriend?” She asked bluntly.

“I’m on a diet.” Tara answered simply. Willow’s eyebrows shot into her hairline in surprise. She had been under the impression that Tara’s choice was due to her being a Vegan.

The blonde Wiccan raised her fork to her mouth and noticed the room had gone silent and everyone was looking at her.

“Did I say something wrong?” She looked confused.

“Just that you look fine as you are, Tara.” Giles smiled at her. Willow agreed whole-heartedly.

“Darn tootin’!” She exclaimed.

“Thanks.” Tara blushed and looked down.

“Honey, you look fine. Better than fine. Great! All my curvy goodness is gonna disappear. You’re sexy as you are. Really!” Willow looked at her lover in eager sincerity and a healthy dose of fear.

“Oh, Baby, it’s not that…I just want to lose a couple pounds. Nothing huge. I promise.”

“Ok, but the second more than a couple pounds of curvy goodness disappears you are off that diet.” Willow insisted, pouting slightly, her eyes critically assessing her girlfriend’s body. I’ll be watching her like a hawk.

Buffy grinned at her best friend as she watched her resolve face snap into place. She then glanced at the blonde witch.

“I promise.” Tara repeated, her lopsided grin in place, and then she leaned in,sealing it with a sweet kiss.

“Awwww!” the table minus Giles chorused. He merely smiled in affection at the sight before him. The witches giggled and turned back to start on their food.

Two weeks later, the weather heated up as it tends to do in July. Willow and Tara sat in their room, clad in only their underwear. Tara was reading a book while Willow was researching a demon on her laptop. Tara accidentally nudged her lover with her toe and she smiled an apology at the redhead as Willow turned to look at her. Willow saved her work and shut down her computer. Tara looked quizzically at her lover. Willow reached over and took Tara’s book out of her hand, carefully setting it page down on the night stand so that Tara’s place wouldn’t be lost. Tara started to protest until Willow cupped her chin and pulled her into a kiss. Finally letting her lover catch her breath, Willow explained.

“Baby, I’m getting nowhere with that and you looked so sexy over here just reading and then I got this librarian fantasy in my head and the idea of you in glasses with a bun…oh Goddess it got me hot!” Willow caught Tara’s lower lip between her teeth and eased her lover back on the bed. Tara moaned and getting a fistful of red curls, she pulled her lover deeper into the passionate kiss.

“Come here.” Tara demanded, pulling the redhead on top of her, kissing her desperately. Willow sat back and reached back to unsnap her bra. Tara watched in approval and quickly found an erect nipple with her fingers. Willow gasped and pulled Tara forward to undress her. Once their underwear had either been removed or ripped away, the two lovers quickly found themselves entangled in another passionate kiss.

Tara leaned back and observed her lover with interest. Raising an eyebrow, she said in a no nonsense voice. “Have you been a naughty Schoolgirl?”

Willow almost came on the spot at her lover’s cold voice. She nodded frantically and gave a startled squeak as Tara’s hand came down and smacked her asscheek. THWACK!

“Bad girl. You need a spanking. Assume the position!” Tara growled and adjusted her lover’s limbs so that she was on all fours beside her.

Willow’s arousal dripped down her thighs. Oh God, Please don’t let me be dreaming. She prayed.

“You will count every one or I will start over. You understand Schoolgirl? I won’t stop until this sweet little ass matches your hair.” Tara’s voice was hard and Willow was trembling.

“Y…yes, Ms. Maclay.” Willow squeaked.

Tara began the spanking. THWACK!

Ungh, ONE! Ms. Maclay.” Willow gasped, her thighs shaking.

THWACK!

“Oh, Goddess! TWO! Ms. Maclay.” Willow shuddered.

THWACK!

“F…FOUR! Ms. Maclay.” Willow missed her count.

Tara raised an eyebrow. She paused in her downward swing.

“How many was that, Schoolgirl?” She sneered.

“Uh…f...four?” Willow timidly guessed, not quite certain.

“You really are a naughty girl. It was three, Schoolgirl. Now I have to start over.”

Oh, Sweet Gaia! Willow inwardly moaned.

“Now, get it right, Schoolgirl.” Tara grinned as she felt her lover shiver at her new title.

The game continued until Tara heard Willow call out her name in a hoarse voice after she delivered smack number fourteen. She quickly pulled her lover towards her and licked her clean, inciting two more bone melting, brain frying orgasms that left Willow as limp as a happily sated noodle.

“Oh Goddess, Tara, you are amazing.” She whispered, her limbs still quivering with aftershocks.

“And don’t you forget it.” Tara quipped, her laughter quickly turning to moans as Willow proceeded to demonstrate her own amazing talents.

In the next room, Dawn sat listening to music that wasn’t quite loud enough to completely drown out the sounds of her friends’ love making. She fell asleep with a conflicted smile on her face. She was happy for the witches but wanted that kind of love for herself. Little did she know, Emily Maclay was watching her with angelic eyes.

Soon, Little One. She smiled and shimmered away.

TBC…

Elitetech2004

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/8/05 12:11 am

Post subject: Re: Story
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:10 am 
Hello Kittens!! I am answering Sing Girl's prayers?demands?requests? LOL--the updates will keep coming since I managed to get 3 days off this upcoming week. I will post the next part tomorrow/today (Wednesday) depending on where you are. So there are more laughs, more angst and more SMUT headed your way very very soon. Look for new characters aplenty in this one. Well new and improved at least. Hope you find it to your liking and enjoyment.

:banana

:pride

:wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:55 am 
Sing girl: Hey...here is the update you asked for. Non-angsty SMUT and laughs. :banana

xonethousandtears08x: I figured Giles would be a welcome figure in this story. I never liked how Joss n Crew had him leave the way they did. :eyebrow

Traveler4069:
Thank you very much for the compliments and you won't have to wait for that update. Here it is!!! :blush :bigwave

watersong84: LOL my sentiments exactly!! Look for him to become slightly Ripperish but not too much. :sh

:wink

Post subject: Re: Piece of My Heart: Chapter 4 NC17 W/T, B/F, D/?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:51 pm 
aww, yay, dawnie is gonna get some too ;)

Post subject: Re: Piece of My Heart: Chapter 4 NC17 W/T, B/F, D/?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:56 pm 
Yay for Dawn! I feel that the "?" after "D/" in the title is about to not be such a ? anymore... if that made any sense at all. :dance

Tara as a librarian... I can work with that...:devilish

Post subject: WOOHOO!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:02 pm 
HEY I'M AN AUNT!!! my baby brother's gf gave birth to a healthy, gorgeous baby girl-named McKenna!!!!!!!!

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/8/05 12:13 am

Post subject: Congratulations
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:08 am 
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a wonderful feeling becomming an aunt. I know you will enjoy it. Good Luck:)

Christina

Post subject: Re: WOOHOO!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:48 am 
Now I have 2 nieces and 4 nephews...and I'm the only sibling (old enough-anyways) who doesn't have kids...eh well, maybe someday :blush

Post subject: Re: New Fic--Piece of My Heart NC17 Willow/Tara Buffy/Faith
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:43 pm 
Tara is soooooooo hot!!!!! Willow is one lucky little schoolgirl lol ;) I cant wait to read more soon!

Post subject: Re: New Fic--Piece of My Heart NC17 Willow/Tara Buffy/Faith
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:35 am 
ahh..schoolgirl-willow. now that is hot.

:D

Post subject: Author's Note
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:24 pm 
Hey Kittens! To all of you who are patiently waiting for the next bit I thank you. I will be posting two updates in one this next time so by the end of the week expect more of Piece of My Heart...angst level 6.5, romance 10.0

;)

Post subject: Re: author's note
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:41 pm 
yay good news :D ...hmm..don;t keep up waiting too much longer though pleaseeee

Post subject: New Fic--POMH Chp 4 pt 2/3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:18 pm 
**Hey Kittens!! Here's the update...enjoy!!

Be Prepared for ANGST!!

**thoughts are in italics

Warning: Graphic sex between women So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

email me at:

Pairings: Buffy/Faith Willow/Tara Dawn/?

Piece of My Heart

By Elitetech2004

Chapter Four, Parts Two and Three

The summer flew by and the Scoobies were readying themselves for school and other learning experiences. Dawn would be a senior this year and she was terrified that she wouldn’t be ready.

The first day of school was hectic, Tara was running the kitchen like a short-order cook and she was barely keeping up with the orders. Willow rushed to help her lover. Dawn was unable to find a decent outfit; all her clothes lay in a pile on her bed. She and Buffy were sorting through them in desperation. Finally the sisters found a pair of snug black jeans and a purple button down blouse that looked great on Dawn. The teenager hurried downstairs to get her order of “funny shaped pancakes”. Scarfing them down, she barely finished in time to greet Xander at the door to get a ride to school.

The first two periods went without incident and Dawn figured being a senior would be the same as being a junior. She wasn’t impressed. Then third period rolled around.

“Dawn Summers. Dawn?” Mrs. Nixon, her Government teacher looked questioningly around the room.

“Uh, here!” Dawn called, confused.

“Oh, great, Ms. Summers, you are needed at the office to help a new student.”

“Goody.” Dawn muttered under her breath. She reluctantly got up and headed over to the office.

Dawn walked over to the secretary’s desk and stood defiantly for all of three seconds before she got a good look at the new student. Oh, my God! She’s gorgeous! Dawn forgot to breathe. Her dazed eyes took in the smooth, honey colored skin of the woman in front of her.

The young woman in question appeared to be possibly of Hispanic ethnicity and she had long flowing black hair and cinnamon colored eyes. Her body was curvy but muscular.

“Hey Dawn, I’d like you to meet our new transfer student. This is Chloe Alvaros. She’s just in from England.” The secretary, Mrs. Thompson introduced them.

Chloe let her eyes travel the length of Dawn’s body, unconsciously licking her lips as she went. Yummy! Holy Hell, she’s hot! Mmm, leggy and lickable.

Mrs. Thompson, who oblivious to the lustful looks the two young ladies were giving each other, smiled gently and simply said, “Well, Ms. Alvaros, I’ll leave you in Ms. Summers’ capable hands.”

Chloe gave a slow, sexy grin to Dawn as she answered softly with a little more than a hint of an English accent.

“Lucky me.”

Dawn blushed and smiled shyly at the new student.

“Ok, well let’s see your schedule. “ Dawn leaned down slightly to read the schedule that Chloe held in her hand. Her face brushed the long black hair and she was assaulted with a mind-blowing combination of patchouli and passion flower. With a shaky breath, she turned to look at the new student, finding Chloe’s interest lay in Dawn’s hands. She blushed and cleared her throat.

“Well it appears we share most of our classes so I can definitely show you where you need to be.” She nervously stammered.

I know where I’d like to be. Chloe thought with a naughty little smirk. She took another glance at the younger brunette’s legs as they walked towards their next class. Her eyes bulged slightly as Dawn’s hips rolled as she walked. Oh Yeah.

Throughout the day, Dawn got more and more irritated with the boys at school. She and Chloe were…ok, well Chloe was panted after like a tasty morsel. She was relieved when Chloe ignored them in favor of her company. Maybe she’s not one for the timber as Tara would say. Dawn giggled at the thought. Then again Doofus, you never asked if she was seeing anyone either. She could have slapped herself as the thought occurred to her. Finally the last bell rang and they exited their seventh period class in relief.

“So…uh, the boys really seem to like you. You don’t seem so uh…interested in them. Do you have a…b...boyfriend back home?” Dawn cursed the stutter but bravely finished.

Chloe laughed and looked Dawn square in the face. “Are you trying to ask if I have a boyfriend or are you trying to ask if I’m a lesbian?”

Dawn flushed red but managed to reply.

“Well both or either…actually.” She shrugged, uncertainly.

“I’ll take KD Lang for a thousand, Alex.” Chloe teased, hoping Dawn got the hint.

“Oh, ok cool…so um…do you have someone back at home? I mean…did you? If that’s not completely classless to ask.” Dawn decided to never speak again as Chloe laughed softly.

“No, nobody is waiting for me in England. You? Are you seeing anyone? Since we’re playing Twenty Questions.

“No…got my first kiss last year from a vam...very nice guy who had to leave suddenly.” Dawn quickly looked in Chloe’s direction to see if she heard the slipup.

“Hmm guys are good at that…well I don’t know from personal experience, other than my dad but…in general from what I hear…” Chloe let her voice fade off.

“Oh, we were just starting to date so it wasn’t too bad.” Dawn brushed aside the concern she saw in her new friend’s eyes.

“So, same time, same place tomorrow?” Chloe asked eager to spend more time with the attractive woman who had been her tour guide all day.

“Definitely. Hey, do you have to leave right now? My sister is the school counselor and um…if you need she can give you a ride…home. She’ll be finished in about thirty minutes or so.”

“I really have to get on home but I’ll definitely see you bright and early tomorrow.” Chloe told her, a slight shadow over her face.

“Oh, well oh, ok.” Dawn smiled and waved to her new friend. She was so distracted by the sway of Chloe’s hips, she missed Buffy’s greeting. The Slayer was early for once and dragged Dawn with her towards the car. She wanted to see Faith and get in comfortable clothes. The first day at school was uneventful. Buffy sighed. Little did she know, her sister was on cloud nine.

Buffy gave her sister an appraising look when they were stopped at a light. She held back a smile.

“Ok, who is he?” She almost laughed at Dawn’s dreamy eyed look.

Dawn snapped back to reality.

“He who? There’s no he…well not for me. Oh, God I’m rhyming…horribly.” Dawn made a face and shook her head to clear the Chloe fantasies away.

Buffy lost it and started laughing at her sister.

“No he…well then what’s her name?” Buffy teased, merely trying to get a rise out of her sister.

“Chloe.” Dawn said her voice mushy.

“The transfer student with the cleavage?” Buffy asked, using her hands to mime breasts, slightly impressed. The Slayer had met Chloe before Dawn had and found her intriguing.

“You…noticed her…her cleavage?” Dawn sounded downright offended.

“Kinda hard to miss. But enough about her uh assets…she seemed nice.” Buffy tried to smooth over things with her outraged sister.

“I’m telling Faith you said that.” Dawn huffed.

“That she was nice or about the cleavage?” When Dawn didn’t respond, Buffy teased her further.

“So when’s the wedding?”

Dawn glared silently at the snickering Slayer.

Buffy raised her hands in truce and smiled at her sister.

“I’m happy for you Dawnie.”

“We’re just friends right now. I want to get to know her and find out if she could be like my Willow or Tara. You know, a true happily ever after.”

“I’m calling Disney and suing them for false advertisement.” Buffy laughed, and then she sobered quickly as she caught a glance of Faith practicing her Jujitsu in the front yard. Or maybe not.

A few days later, Giles knocked on the Summers’ door. Dawn greeted him happily and then stared at his companion in surprise.

“Chloe!”

The shorter brunette was slightly taken aback.

“Uh, Hey Dawn. This is a weird situation.” Chloe laughed nervously.

“I see you two have met. Dawn, Chloe is my niece from England.” Giles smiled down at Chloe in affection.

“Ni…niece!” Dawn gasped, her knees buckling.

“Whoa there, Legs. Wouldn’t want you to injure yourself now.” Chloe caught Dawn before she hit the floor. It made for an awkward moment when Buffy and Faith entered to find Dawn being supported by the short brunette and Giles pushing a chair over towards them.

“What happened?” Buffy rushed over to her younger sister in panic.

Giles blushed slightly. “Well, um, Chloe and I sort of sprung a slight shock on her.”

Buffy was as surprised as Dawn was to find out who Chloe was. She laughed a little as Chloe reminded her of Faith when she was that age. Xander agreed that she could definitely be considered Faith Jr. Well at least the old Faith. He glanced at the intertwined hands of the Slayers and smiled.

Chloe was well informed about Slayers and vampires so there was no strange or scary first introduction into the Scooby gang. She was rather impressed with the many demons Buffy and Faith had taken out and she would talk to the Slayers often. She engaged Dawn in trips to the mall and drinking mochas. They ignored Faith and Buffy’s good-natured teasing about their interest in one another. Weeks went by as Chloe and Dawn’s friendship grew deeper and their feelings for each other became stronger. Then one day, Chloe surprised Dawn.

They were standing in the front hallway after a movie and mochas when Chloe spoke up.

“Hey…uh…the Homecoming Dance is coming up and I was kinda wondering if you’d…wouldyoudomethehonorofgoingwithme?” Chloe said, all in one breath.

Dawn stared at her in shock.

“You want to…with me?” She questioned softly, her hand reaching for Chloe’s.

“I’d love to be your Homecoming date, Ms. Alvaros.” Dawn grinned from ear to ear.

She laughed as Chloe pumped one hand in the air and mouthed the word, “YES!”

Buffy and Faith shared a grin when Dawn rushed in and told them the news. Buffy didn’t recall ever seeing her sister this happy about anything before.

“Oh, yeah, she’s gone.” She laughed as Dawn walked right into the doorjamb. The teenager just turned and continued to float up the stairs in a cloud of bliss.

The next two weeks consisted of Dawn and Buffy dress shopping trying to find one that would ‘knock Chloe’s socks off’. They finally found a slinky black velvet dress with a low-cut but not too daring neckline. The back was open but again not racy. The skirt of the dress clung to her hips and thighs before flowing outwards around her ankles.

“Oh, my God, Chloe will be a puddle on the floor when she sees this dress on you Dawnie!” Buffy squealed, excited for her sister.

The night in question came at last and the entire Scooby gang agreed that Dawn would have to fend Chloe off with a stick. The women were upstairs in Tara and Willow’s bedroom helping put finishing touches on Dawn while Xander and Spike were waiting right outside the door for a glimpse. Giles was supposed to bring Chloe to the house a bit later on.

Willow told Xander and Spike that they could each come in but one at a time and Xander practically smeared Spike into the wall in his haste to be first. Willow smiled apologetically at the seething vampire. He waved his hand, letting her know he was okay and not mad, at least not at her.

A few minutes later, Xander walked out and he was holding a digital camera in one hand. Spike growled under his breath but flashed a smile at Willow as she leaned out the door.

Spike walked in the bedroom as Willow granted him entry and his jaw hit the floor. He stared appreciatively at his Niblet. He felt for her what an older brother would. He was at once; in awe at the beauty she possessed but was also wondering if he should tag along to ensure the hormonal teenage boys didn’t try to steal her from Chloe. He growled inwardly at the thought of one of those pimple faced little boys daring to touch Dawn. He would rip them limb from limb and enjoy every second of their pain. Dawn looked at him with excited blue eyes and he felt his anger ease somewhat. Reigning all of his inner chaos in, he took her hand and kiss it.

“Cor, Dawn, you look radiant, Luv. Chloe might need a little help fending off all your admirers once you get to the dance.” He grinned wickedly at her, spinning her around.

Over her shoulder, Spike and Buffy shared a look. Oh yeah, he was going to the dance. No question about that.

Chloe chanted a calming mantra as she stood shaking on the front porch. Ok, Chloe, get it together. She said, yes, so don’t fuck this up. The English girl inhaled and slowly exhaled and rang the doorbell.

Buffy answered the door and she froze for a brief moment as she stared at the beautiful woman who had asked her sister to the dance. Chloe wore a powder blue dress with a low-cut neckline and a sequined bodice. Buffy knew Dawn’s brain would short-circuit when she saw her.

“H...hey Buffy, can I come in? Am I too early?” Chloe fussed with her neckline slightly.

Buffy shook her head and stepped to the side to allow Chloe in.

“Wow, you look…amazing Chloe.” Buffy grinned.

“T..thanks. “ The younger woman blushed lightly.

Xander walked in the front hallway, a camera in hand and whistled when he saw Chloe.

“Oh, Man, you two are gonna melt my camera when I get you in the same room.” He teased.

Giles came in, after parking the car and eagerly looked around for Dawn.

“She’s getting the final touches done upstairs.” Buffy told him. “It’s a girl thing.”

Giles smiled at Xander. They shared a knowing look. They sat down and prepared themselves to wait.

Dawn finally appeared at the top of the stairs and Chloe squeezed the roses she held hard enough to embed a thorn in her finger. She didn’t even notice the pain.

She felt Buffy nudge her and she snapped out of her trance.

“Oh, Dawn, you look so…breathtakingly gorgeous.” She gasped.

Dawn blushed and ran appreciative eyes over her date. She felt her thighs shake a little when Chloe smiled at her.

She prayed to anyone listening that she didn’t trip or make a fool of herself in front of Chloe.

Xander snapped several pictures before the ladies were able to make an escape.

Giles escorted them to his car and drove them to the dance.

The dance flew by as Dawn and Chloe danced up a storm and were received well by their peers as a “couple”. Dawn realized that her feelings for Chloe were growing harder and harder to ignore. She clasped Chloe’s hand and pulled her away from the loud music.

“Where are we going, Dawn? The music’s back that way.” Chloe asked. Spike made as if to follow them into the hall and Dawn shook her head. He nodded and stood guard at the door, not allowing anyone to disturb the couple.

Dawn pulled her date into the hallway and turned to her in bemusement. The shorter brunette grew a bit concerned but let Dawn say her piece.

“I need…I wanted…to ask you…if this was a one time thing. I mean…I thought I knew but I have to ask…are we friends who went to Homecoming together or are we on a date?” Dawn felt a moment’s fear as her self-confidence plunged.

“Oh. Well, I know how I’d like to answer that…but what do you want it to be, Dawn?” Chloe gave Dawn an out and the younger brunette felt her heart swell with happiness and the knowledge Chloe was letting her make the choice.

“I want this to be a date. I want us to be dating.” Dawn whispered, her voice betraying her deep feelings for Chloe. Chloe nodded, feeling immense relief.

Chloe gave her new girlfriend a wicked grin. “We can’t date until we have a first kiss, now can we?” She asked and then slowly leaned up and gave Dawn a gentle kiss.

Dawn felt soft lips on hers and her hands found purchase on Chloe’s shoulders. She twisted a silky strand of black hair between her fingers as the kiss deepened slightly.

Chloe eased away slowly, trying not to lose control and suggested that they go back to the dance before their chaperone found them necking in the hallway. Dawn giggled and took her girlfriend’s hand as they happily re-joined the other students. The dance was still going strong and at 1am as the dancehall began to clear, they heard several people discussing how brave they were and how cool it was that the two women had found each other. Dawn was surprised that no one voiced any negative feelings but she was elated that she and Chloe didn’t appear to have anything to worry about. She knew how hateful some people could be and she was glad that none of them spoke up.

One day as the new couple sat drinking mochas with Willow and Tara, a weird sensation washed over Chloe. It was painful and exhilarating at the same time.

“Chloe, Baby, what’s wrong?” Dawn was freaking out when Chloe doubled over and clutched her stomach in agony.

“Sharp pain, like knives…” Chloe gasped, her pain making the English accent that much stronger. “Get my uncle.” She grit through clenched teeth. Tara and Willow rushed off to find Giles and they were back within minutes.

“I was at the Magic Box…Chloe…? Oh, Good Lord, you’re…”

Chloe’s eyes flashed gold and then back to her normal brown. Dawn had seen that happen once before.

“Oh my God, she can’t be! That means Buffy or…or Faith is…” Dawn spun to race off but Chloe grasped her wrist. She tried to be gentle but was not used to her newly acquired strength.

“Ow!” Dawn yelped.

“I’m sorry Luv, but they’re fine…I can feel them…it’s amazing!” After reassuring Dawn and the two witches, Giles and Chloe convinced them to call a special meeting at the Magic Box.

Giles called the Council and they discovered that while Faith was in a coma, she had died briefly before the medical team brought her back and the Slayer that came into being then had died in her native Scotland earlier in the afternoon. The Slayer had been attacked the previous night and had held on until the time that Chloe went through her transformation.

The rest of the Scoobies were stunned but then elated at the news of having a third Slayer. Dawn still wasn’t sure how she felt but when Buffy suggested that she and Faith could help Chloe adjust to her new powers, she consented.

After weeks of training and patrolling with Buffy and Faith, Chloe felt confident in herself enough to go solo. That disturbed Dawn to no end. She insisted someone tag along and Spike volunteered. Chloe was not pleased with the arrangement but knew her lover wanted what was best for her.

“Come on, Spike, one more before we head for home.” She begged.

“Bloody hell, woman…Fine! One more.” He tipped the shot glass back and enjoyed the burn of the whiskey going down.

Dawn sat up, pacing a hole in the floor when Chloe and Spike didn’t arrive at their usual time. Twenty minutes past and then thirty, Dawn was about to call the hospitals when Spike came in, carrying an unconscious Chloe.

“Oh my God! What happened?” She demanded fearfully.

Spike carefully eased the short brunette onto the couch.

“She dusted all the vamps that rose and the little chit tried to drink me under the table. Kept insisting we drink ‘one more’.”

Dawn was furious at her girlfriend and irritated with Spike but was more worried than anything.

“Oh, by the by Willy said there was a new Big Bad headed our way. He said some vampire warned him of a coming evil—some sort of demon but the little bastard couldn’t tell me what.” He shrugged.

“I’ll tell Buffy and we can research any prophecies or whatever.” Dawn placed a cool washcloth on Chloe’s forehead and set the bottle of aspirin on her bedside table.

As soon as Chloe was settled, Spike went home and Dawn shuffled down the hallway and knocked on her sister’s door. Half-asleep, Buffy opened the door, blinking at the light that sliced through into the room.

“Alrighty, so Ms-I’m-A-Big-Bad-Slayer is up in my room sleeping off the drunken binge she went on. Spike said Willy said something about an evil demon of some sort coming this way when he dropped Chloe off. Seems our local snitch had no further info on the demon.” Dawn gave her sister an irritated look.

Buffy rubbed her eyes as she processed her sister’s words.

“Ok, ummm, we’ll tell Will and Tara in the morning and have us a research party or something tomorrow.”

“Sounds good. Night Buffy.”

“Night…wait, she’s in your room?” Buffy croaked.

“Yeah, and we all know that drunken, drooling Slayers are so sexy. Believe me, nothing is gonna happen. And yes, I’m still a virgin.” Dawn huffed and shuffled back to her room, depressed.

Buffy shook her head and headed back to bed, climbing in next to Faith. The brunette Slayer had warmth radiating off of her. Buffy snuggled closer and sighed.

The gang didn’t actually get moving until almost noon. Chloe not only had to overcome a hangover but get back into her girlfriend’s good graces too. She promised Dawn that she wouldn’t drink unless Dawn was there to monitor her intake. That got her out of the doghouse but not onto the porch. Chloe figured she’d take what she could. Dawn slowly let go of her anger and by the time they were ready to head to the Magic Box, she was smiling again. They went from the Summers’ residence straight to the Magic Box. They each grabbed some books and went about researching. It was nearly dusk when they found something useful. Willow wanted to cross-reference some data she had on her laptop with the information they found in the book. She groaned as she realized she had left it at her parents’ house when she had been to visit them earlier in the week. Because of her PC at the Summers’ house, it didn’t cross her mind until now.

Since it would be a while before the research was done, it was decided since Willow had to pick up her laptop at her house, Dawn would go with her and they would grab some extra clothes at the Summers’ house on the way back.

“You two be careful.” Buffy warned, giving Spike a look as the two nodded and headed out.

“On it, Boss.” He winked as he shouted for the ladies to wait up.

Willow and Dawn laughed at his exaggerated gallantry as he offered each of them an arm.

They were almost to Willow’s when a figure stepped out from behind a tall tree.

“Nice night for a walk.”

“Mr. Rayne…to what do we owe this…” Willow began, she was cut off.

Willow and Dawn each felt a painful jarring before everything went black.

“What the bloody hell?” Spike growled. He swung at the figure and connected with a hard right. His chip kicked in and brought him to his knees. The figure stumbled back and muttered softly under his breath.

Convalesco.” The man glowed green before he started hitting the vampire with superhuman strength. Spike fought tooth and nail to get the upper hand and when he was about to, the figure muttered again.

Adflicto Affligo!

Spike, inhaled sharply as bruising pain and the sound of ripping flesh engulfed him. He yelled and cursed as he felt blood seep from his body. The figure motioned to another nearby and they each pick up one of the women and carried them away.

"So if the redhead raises the demon, we let them go?"

"If not, these two will fetch a pretty penny. They look virtually untouched. The demons I have in mind would have fun with them."

“NIBLET! RED! NO!” Spike screamed through the most intense pain he had ever endured.

Finally the agony ebbed to a dull roar and he got up and rushed after the figures. Cursing, he had no real idea where they had gone except that they were headed towards the warehouse district near the edge of town. He had to get Buffy.

“Oh, bloody brilliant, Spike. She’s gonna stake you good and proper for losing those two. Sodding hell, bollocks!” He winced as his battered body shook with his curses.

The blonde vampire felt worse than he had ever felt before. His Niblet depended on him and he had been unable to stop those bastards from taking her right out of his hands. And he knew if Buffy or Chloe didn’t stake him, Tara would. Of course, Xander could always be the one to do the job. The whelp hated him with a passion because Buffy trusted him, a vampire. Spike mused that Chubbs always had a thing for the Slayer. Hey the kid had taste, Spike couldn’t argue that. Look at Anya.

Shaking his head, Spike got back to the subject at hand…his inevitable dusting at the hands of one of the Scooby gang.

“Bloody great.” He sighed. Mindless of the sight he made, Spike tore off running to the Magic Box.

The gang looked up in surprise as Spike came rushing into the Magic Box like the Hounds of Hell were after him. Buffy gasped as she took in the vampire’s appearance. He was covered with bruises and blood.

“Good Lord!” Giles breathed when he too got a good look at Spike.

Chloe stared in shock at her girlfriend’s protector and confidante. He looked like he went ten rounds with ‘Sugar Ray’ Leonard.

Ignoring the other three occupants of the room, Spike grabbed Buffy, Faith, Chloe and Tara and pulled them aside and spoke in a rapid, harsh whisper. Xander, Anya and Giles watched in nervous apprehension as the vampire waved his arms and gave the women a guilty look, his eyes pained.

“WHAT?” They demanded, enraged. Tara, Faith and Buffy held a pissed off Chloe back as she made to run out the door.

Spike lifted a trembling hand in Buffy’s direction but she brushed it aside and pulled the relieved vampire into a hug.

“Cor, I’m so sorry…I’m sorry.” He muttered over and over.

“Ok, what in the Hellmouth is going on here?” Xander demanded, a healthy dose of fear in his voice, noticing the absence of Willow and Dawn.

“Ethan Rayne has Dawn and Willow.” Buffy snapped. “He plans to sell them to the highest bidder if Willow doesn’t help him raise a demon. Seems like Dawnie's just along for the ride.”

“Rayne?” Giles growled, at once worried for Dawn and Willow. The man had no regard for Giles’ ‘kids’.

“How could you let this happen, Spike?” Xander shoved the vampire hard. Spike allowed the attack, his shame overwhelming him.

“Xander, stop it! Ethan blasted him with some mojo and he wasn’t able to get to them in time. And take a look at him; does he look like he let anything happen? He looks like he put up a helluva fight.” Faith growled at the despondent man.

“He looks like he got attacked by a Greyhound bus.” Chloe agreed solemnly.

Giles took off his glasses and set them down on the nearest table. He rolled up his sleeves and turned to Spike.

“Where was he headed? Can you at least tell us that much?” Spike’s eyes widened as he realized he was looking at Ripper, not the quiet librarian.

“He took off towards the warehouse district over by Willy’s bar. He could be anywhere though, Mate. There are at least two dozen warehouses within the five block radius.” The blonde vampire looked at the floor, unable to look at Tara or Chloe.

The Slayers nodded and Tara went to Spike, her eyes soft and forgiving. The blonde lifted his chin to speak frankly with him.

“It’s not your fault. Magic is impossible to fight hand to hand. Even without your chip, he’d have found a way to get to them. You know that as much as I do.” She squeezed his hand.

“Now c’mon, let’s get them and bring them home.” Buffy demanded.

Encouraged and more than a little touched at the forgiveness his friends showed him, Spike followed the gang to find their loved ones.

They split into two groups and searched frantically for any sign of Ethan Rayne or his hostages. Xander spotted the despicable man speaking urgently to another figure at the end of one of the alleyways. The other figure, which was mostly hidden in the shadows, nodded and quickly disappeared around a corner.

“There.” Xander whispered, pointing. Tara and Spike nodded and angrily made their way towards the Englishman. Xander stayed behind to inform the others.

Ethan wasn’t aware of their presence until Spike wrapped a hand around his throat and slammed him into the nearest wall. Spike growled, barely maintaining his human visage as waves of agony washed over him as he hurt the human. The vampire’s demon rattled it’s cage despite the pain overwhelming him. The demon wanted this man to pay for daring to endanger Spike’s Niblet.

Ethan mumbled a phrase under his breath and Spike flew backwards. Landing painfully, the vampire growled and vamped out.

“What the devil?” Ethan gasped, having originally assumed Spike was mortal.

Spike leapt to his feet with vampiric speed and grinned evilly. “Exactly.” He smirked.

He lunged forward, hearing Buffy’s warning just a little too late.

“Spike! NO!” Buffy rushed towards the scene, her heart in her throat.

Spike gave a gurgling shout of agony as the stake rammed home. He gave Ethan a horrified look of disbelief. He barely had time to turn to Tara and Buffy and once again he mouthed the word ‘sorry’.

POOF! He disappeared in a cloud of dust.

“NO!” Tara screamed.

“Oh, God!” Chloe choked with tears filling her eyes, knowing the news of Spike’s dusting would devastate Dawn.

Even Giles was stunned with the loss of the blonde vampire. He had threatened often enough himself to stake Spike but never did he think it would be so easy for it to come to be.

“Well guess you might want to bag him up…wouldn’t want him ‘blowing in the wind’, would we?” Ethan giggled at his own lame joke.

Giles’ jaw clenched in fury as he thought of the agony his ‘kids’ were in over the loss of Spike. He started to step closer.

In enraged grief over losing her friend, Tara slapped the smug grin off Ethan’s face. He merely flinched but then made to backhand Tara when suddenly there was a loud WHOOSH of air and the alleyway echoed with Giles’ exclamation.

“Good Lord!”

Ethan gaped at the sight before him. There stood Spike in all his glory, not a scratch on him. Spike gave a deep chuckle as he touched his hand to his chest in reassurance. He stared at his hand, turning it this way and that.

“Pet, I think I am really beginning to like this Goddess of yours.” He half-joked to Tara.

Giles, himself, laughed and whispered so low even the Slayers and Spike had trouble hearing him. “Powers of Amarra.” He laughed harder at the shocked looks that were turned his way.

“SPIKE!” Buffy, Faith and Chloe rushed the ecstatic vampire and nearly knocked him off his feet in utter relief.

“I’m immortal!” Spike exclaimed happily with a goofy grin. Off the confused looks of everyone but Giles, he continued, sobering slightly. “Well, yeah, I mean, we all knew that…but I mean totally…not able to be killed as a vampire should be. Not able to be killed. Period.”

Ethan raised his hand and opened his mouth to hit Spike with a powerful blast of magic when he was stopped cold.

Constrictum!” Tara growled her blue eyes glowing turquoise, her hand waved towards Ethan in a threatening arc. The Englishman gasped as he felt his powers being bound.

Buffy, Xander, Faith, Chloe and Giles…er Ripper all moved forward as one towards Ethan, their rage barely contained. Rayne gulped and gave them a nervous glance. Anya eyed the man evilly.

Spike smirked and informed him “You might wanna tell them where the birds are before they get angry.”

Ethan shot him a horrified look. If this was them before they got angry, he was in major trouble.

Tara's blue eyes flashed with rage and power.

"I'll ask you once and only once, where's my girlfriend? If she's hurt...if either of them are hurt..." Tara let her threat hang in the air.

“They’re in a warehouse off Wilson Street…number 5. They’re not hurt! I swear it!” He trembled as Tara moved closer.

She smiled a cold knowing smile at the scared man.

“You and Giles have some catching up to do. We’ll leave you to chat.

Ethan started sweating profusely at Tara’s words. “No! Please! I beg you…”

Tara gestured with her hand, muttering in Latin under her breath and Ethan was unable to speak. His eyes got bigger and bigger as the Scooby gang went off to find the warehouse on Wilson Street and he was left with a very brassed off Ripper. Tara smiled and whispered something else under her breath, her hand waving once again in the direction of Ethan and Ripper/Giles. Xander winced as Ethan’s pain-filled screams reached his ears.

The gang reached warehouse 5 and quickly found a way inside.

“Willow! Dawn!”

“Red! Dawnie!” Faith and Buffy called, trying to pinpoint the two women.

Tara held her hand up as a tiny light blinked in the distance. “It’s Willow.” She smiled and followed the little light.

Chloe shared a look with Faith but the two Slayers shrugged when no one else said anything.

Meanwhile, Willow was praying that Tara and the gang were near enough to see the light and she hoped her lover would figure it out. The redhead glanced at the unconscious teenager and begged her to wake up.

“Dawnie, c’mon wake up. I’ll get Tara to make us funny shaped pancakes if you’ll just open your eyes.”

Suddenly she heard the sound of running feet and Tara calling her name. Then she heard Xander calling Dawn’s name in panic.

“Over here, we’re over here!” She responded, thanking every deity she had prayed to for help.

“Oh God, is she…?” Xander choked off his question as Willow shook her head.

“She hit her head but she’s breathing normally.”

Spike came running in. “Niblet?” He asked when seeing Willow was alright.

Buffy reached them and knelt, quickly hugging her best friend in relief and then turning to aid her sister.

“Dawnie? Honey, open your eyes. C’mon…I’m right here and I have everyone with me…Chloe’s here…she wants you to wake up.” Chloe knelt by Buffy and grasped her girlfriend’s hand.

“Baby, you’re safe now, sit up and open those pretty eyes…c’mon.” At Chloe’s urging, Dawn moaned softly, her head throbbing painfully.

“Yeah, that’s it, Sweetheart…hey.” Chloe smiled softly at her girlfriend with tears shining in her eyes. Dawn smiled then winced as her head thrummed painfully. Dawn squeezed her girlfriend’s hand and turning slowly, saw who hovered anxiously nearby.

“Spike…oh God, you’re okay!” Dawn felt a tear slide into her hair. The blonde vampire hugged her close in relief.

“I hate to cut the reunion short but we’ve got company.” Xander shushed the happy group.

The figure Xander had seen in the alley earlier walked towards them. Closer and closer he came until they could see his face.

“Holy Crap!” Dawn and Buffy gasped. The rest of the gang, with the exception of a very confused Chloe and intrigued Spike, stared in horrified recognition of the man in front of them.

“Daddy?” Buffy croaked.

TBC…

Elitetech2004

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/19/05 9:03 pm

Post subject: Re: New Fic--POMH Chp 4 pt 2/3
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:36 pm 
what? aw, come on!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:09 pm 
:shock

That was awesome how spike came back.

Great love with Chloe and Dawn. They are so cute.:kiss1

More please:bow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:02 am 
Ok seems we have one possibly negative, one positive response...any others???? I really need to feel the reaction this time...I have a plan but if too many don't like how I am going here I see a re-write in the near future...remember...this is my very first story so please I need honesty...thanks!!!

Elitetech2004

Edited by: elitetech04 at: 3/4/05 12:53 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:57 am 
Hy there !!!!!

I really love your story :banana :banana :banana

The reuniting of the gang was sooooo lovely and all the little extras (Spike..)

And...what I like especially is that you gave Dawn a part and a lover in your story, many kittens hate her and hardly ever mention her which is unfair because she was exactly what she was supposed to be: a little sister !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the plot...a MR. Summers is even more rare than Spike in sunlight, just keep on writing and please: LOTS OF CLIFFHANGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flower :flower :flower :bigkiss :bigkiss :bigkiss

Irishlassie

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next