The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic--Piece of My Heart NC17 Willow/Tara Buffy/Faith
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:46 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

You haven't updated in a while and i really like this fic and would like to see where you're going to go with it. So whenever you can pwease update its been over 3 months and no movement and i chack on this fic everyday like crazy for an update. Continue the awesome fic!!!!Update Shoon

Post subject: Author's Note**** Hey Chronic & All You Other Kittens***
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:05 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Chronic and all you other kittens who are following this story--I apologize for the long delay but real life has been hectic lately I promise to try to post something here soon...I've been really busy with all kinds of stuff--just bought a new house that I'll be moving into here in the next few weeks and start a new job on Monday so I'm frantically trying to fit everything in as well as continuing this story....there are more twists and surprises along the way for our Scooby Gang and their new additions....I do apologize I don't check this board as often as I should however I do glance to see if I have any messages when I log in so if you would like to share your favorite chapter or tell me where the story can improve leave me a message on here and we can discuss it

I will post soon....

Elite

Post subject: ****Author's NOTE*****
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:56 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Kittens!!!

It seems I will have some free time this weekend to post more of the story so please look for the update

Post subject: Re: ****Author's NOTE*****
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:52 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

elitetech04 wrote:
Hey Kittens!!!

It seems I will have some free time this weekend to post more of the story so please look for the update

WOOHOO!!!!

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

Last edited by Tarababy77 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: ****Author's Note****
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:24 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Kittens!

My computer crashed last night had to re-install everything *sigh* but lost my documents luckily I had hard copies and a scanner so the post should be up anytime from now to the early morning. Look for it...it may seem a little bit hard to follow but I did my best...my brain just jumps around sometimes...let me know what you think...

eta: Hey Kittens!

Having a further delay on the story but I promise you it'll be up asap thanks for understanding

Elite

P.S. My cousin and her fiance got married by Elvis in Las Vegas a few minutes ago :eyebrow

Post subject: ON WITH THE STORY!!!!! Chapter 6 of POMH
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:18 am 
2. Floating Rose

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters and I am making no money off of

them. I am just having fun. Joss owns all the characters that lucky SOB.

Warning: Graphic sex between women (later on) So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

please email me at:

Elitetech2004@comcast.net

Pairings: Buffy/Faith Willow/Tara Dawn/Chloe Xander/Anya

Rating: NC-17 at times

Piece of My Heart

By Elitetech2004

Chapter Six

Buffy and Faith had gone to patrol, Xander and Anya headed home and Tara and Willow remained at Giles' talking to Paige and Hank.

Dawn entered her bedroom with a sigh of relief, Chloe following at her heels. Chloe gently shut the door and bumped into Dawn who stood in the walkway, lost in thought. Dawn tried to step forward to give Chloe some room but the shorter brunette quickly wrapped one strong arm around her girlfriend. Laying her hand against Dawn's abdomen, the smaller woman pressed her body as close as she could. Dawn gasped as full breasts nestled against her shoulder blades. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as Chloe's hand began a circular motion that sent hot tingles through her body. The English woman hummed in the back of her throat as her Slayer senses picked up her girlfriend's arousal. Dawn turned around to face her girlfriend and found her eyes heavy lidded and dilated with arousal. Dawn licked her lips unconsciously and looked nervously towards the door.

Remembering that they had the house to themselves, Dawn leaned down and kissed Chloe. The shorter brunette groaned into the kiss and pressed closer. Her hand slipped under Dawn's top and was burned by the smooth skin of her back, her short nails lightly raking. Dawn whimpered and arched closer. The shorter woman leaned back and sliding her hands around, reached up, palming her girlfriend's breasts as she snaked her tongue into her mouth. The taller brunette gasped and arched her back, moaning. Suddenly, Dawn felt one of Chloe's hands drifting lower. She froze when she felt strong, dexterous fingers inching along the inseam of her jeans but she stopped the hand's retreat when Chloe would have removed it. Dawn broke away briefly, shaking her head at her lover, rubbing her center against the captive fingers in a deliberate move. She claimed her girlfriend's lips in a rough kiss, once allowed inside she proceeded sucking on Chloe's tongue ring. The English woman moaned and deepened the kiss, cupping Dawn's ass with her free hand and pulling her closer. When they finally broke for air, they were both completely and utterly aroused. The heat of the moment almost too much, Dawn shakily stepped away and touched her lips in awe.

"Going somewhere, Sexy?" Chloe stepped closer, her eyes raking over her soon to be lover. "I think we just crossed a line, Ms. Summers." Chloe grinned sexily at her, cinnamon colored eyes heavy lidded with arousal. A line? Her conscience scoffed. More like twelve!

"I... uh..." Dawn stammered, aroused but shy now that the impact of what was happening hit her.
Her love for Chloe anchored her and her confidence started to build up again. Concern warred with lust in the petite Slayer's eyes as she took in the flushed but nervous face of her girlfriend.
"Dawn, are you certain...?" She broke off at Dawn's now confident grin.

"With you? Always." The taller brunette vowed, love written like poetry across her features.

Chloe pressed her forehead to her soon to be lover's throat and gently kissed her there.

"Lead on, Luv." She whispered, letting Dawn take it at her own pace.
Dawn nodded, trembling with anticipation and lust. She clasped Chloe's hand and they wobbly made their way towards the bed. They quickly undressed and once on the bed, eagerly began to touch each other. Dawn was quivering and shaking at her first touch of naked skin on naked skin. Chloe trailed her hand down and reaching a patch of baby soft skin ran her knuckles over the younger woman's abs. The sensation made Dawn cry out softly and rock her hips forward. Chloe gave a soft chuckle as she thought to herself. Oh, Dawn, buckle up, Sweetheart. I'm gonna take you for a wild ride.

The Slayer in her roared its approval as Dawn writhed and whimpered softly as Chloe explored her untouched body. Her eyes flickered from gold to brown and back again. The growling voice in her head urged her to take her mate and Chloe leaned down and focused on her lover's breasts.

"OH, CHLOE...OH MY GOD!" Dawn yelped as she felt warm metal in contrast with a soft tongue flick across her aching nipple. Mmm, tongue ring. Was all Dawn's mushy brain could come up with. Her body sank into the soft mattress as Chloe moved over her.

"Shh, Luv, we're just getting started. " Chloe crooned softly, knowing Dawn was a virgin.
Chloe swirled her tongue ring against Dawn's nipple once more before taking it into her mouth.
Dawn gasped and her body shook as wave upon wave of pleasure rocked through her. Chloe had small hands with elegant tapered fingers. After trailing them down Dawn's stomach to her wet curls, she brushed two against the underside of her lover's clit. She felt Dawn jump at the new feeling and then set a rhythm the younger woman could follow. The smaller brunette gently eased a finger inside her girlfriend and moaned at the wetness she encountered. She watched her lover's face as she added one more finger. Dawn gasped and moaned at the intense pull whenever Chloe moved her fingers. Chloe felt a short ripple and heard Dawn whimper as more wetness flooded her hand. The older woman winced slightly in sympathy as she pushed forward with more force, tearing through Dawn's maidenhead as gently as she could and giving the other woman time to adjust to feel pleasure and not pain. She waited, then she thrust into her lover again roughly and the taller brunette's hips slammed forward as Dawn sobbed Chloe's name. Chloe thrust hard again, her eyes watching her lover's reaction. Biting her lower lip, Dawn pushed back just as roughly, eager for the pleasurable sensation to continue.

"Oh, yeah, that's right Honey, ride my fingers. So sexy, Dawn." Chloe purred. The older woman leaned down and engulfed an erect nipple in her mouth, biting lightly. She moved down and teased her lover's navel before reaching her goal. Moving lower, Chloe licked her way to the dripping wetness of her lover's thighs. The Slayer moaned as the scent of Dawn's arousal made her mouth water. Gently she settled her girlfriend's thighs on her shoulders and dove in for her first taste.

"AHHH! CHLOE! UNGH, YES!" Dawn thrashed in exquisite pleasure, biting the palm of her hand as the sensations got too intense. Chloe whispered words of love and encouragement as she felt her lover's muscles start to tremble and squeeze around her fingers and tongue. Dawn's breath caught as her movements became more frantic. Her nails bit into Chloe's shoulders as her hips bucked upwards. The Slayer's eyes stayed gold this time and she ran her tongue ring against her lover's clit roughly as Dawn's body trembled with its thunderous climax.

"CHLOE! BABY! OH!" Dawn whimpered as she rode out her powerful orgasm.
Chloe watched as Dawn slowly came back to herself. The younger woman's face was flushed, her breathing shallow and her hair was tousled in a very sexy just-been-thoroughly-fucked look. It turned Chloe on to no end. "You are so damn beautiful." Chloe muttered, pulling Dawn to her and kissing her passionately.

"I love you." Dawn whispered as she pulled back from the kiss, her eyes filling with tears.

"I love you, too, Baby." Chloe nipped at her lips and held her close. She brushed the tears that escaped from Dawn's eyelids away and murmured softly into her lover's hair.

Back at Giles' house, Willow and Tara were still discussing the blonde's new powers with Hank and Paige.

"So orbing is based on focusing and channeling magic to a specific location. And White lighters are sworn to protect 'innocents' at any cost. Not much of a change in job description." Willow side barred the last part to Tara. The blonde witch/White lighter nodded and sighed, her brain in overdrive. Suddenly Paige and Hank whirled towards the window and Tara stiffened in her chair.
Willow's anxiety shot through the roof, being the only one not clued in to what was happening.
"What? Why are you all...?" She didn't get the chance to finish as Hank muttered an oath and orbbed out. Paige and Tara exchanged glances, causing Willow to hit panic mode.

"Dammit! What the hell is going on?" Her voice was high pitched in alarm.

"It's Wyatt. He's followed us here. Uncle Hank is going to get the others. Uh, Piper and Phoebe I mean." Paige feebly explained. "Someone should warn Mr. Giles."
Tara squeezed Willow's hand and then dashed upstairs. She hurriedly explained the situation to Giles who put together a protection spell to keep any evil from entering the house. He assured Tara that he would take all precautions and that the spell would do its job. The blonde rushed downstairs to be with her worried lover.
Paige glanced at Tara as she came into view and she told her, "Take her home. I want you two safe until you are secure with your powers, Wyatt will want to manipulate you anyway he can. Go! Now!" Paige orbbed out, her usually cheerful disposition stormy.

Tara grabbed Willow's hand and started for the front door but stopped. She looked at her lover and tried to smile a reassuring smile. She tried their telepathic connection. Willow, do you trust me, Love?

Of course, I trust you, Tare, but why... ? The redhead looked confused and a bit scared.

I'm going to orb us to the house. I think Wyatt is somewhere outside here. I think we need Buffy and the others for this. I need your help with focusing on the living room. Remember we need to be strong.

Strong like an Amazon. That's me
. Willow inhaled and tightened her hold on Tara's hand.

Yes, Love. Strong like an Amazon. Tara grinned and threw all her love into the connection, giving and gaining strength through the powerful link. The witches shimmered and orbbed out of sight.

Meanwhile, the two dusty and bruised older Slayers entered the Casa Summers.

"Nice of you to take the little one, B." Faith teased her lover.
"Hey! He broke my nail. It was personal." Buffy pinched her girlfriend on the ass and ran up the stairs. "I get first shower!"

"Summers, you suck." Faith pouted started to follow Buffy upstairs but heard the shower already running. She debated for a few minutes but finally decided to head towards the kitchen for a drink.

The brunette hummed softly to herself as she rummaged through the refrigerator and made a happy sound in her throat when she discovered a brand new unopened carton of milk. Taking it out, she closed the refrigerator door and opened the carton.
Faith took a few long gulps of the newly opened carton and heard a soft giggle from behind her. Already having sensed her girlfriend close by, she was about to tease Buffy about her not so stealthy entrance. She turned and in shocked surprise squeezed the carton in her fist, and she just barely missed dousing herself in the cold white liquid.

Buffy was wearing a thigh length raincoat and nothing else. The petite blonde was smiling a sexy smile and inching closer by the second.

"Buffy!" Faith's eyes bugged out and she dropped the carton as she took in her lover's attire. The petite blonde stood there with one hand on the kitchen counter and with the other, fiddled with the ties holding the coat closed as she raised her right ankle and rubbed it against her left calf.

"What are you... ?" Faith stammered, her body humming with Slayer lust.

"Come on! It's a party! Aren't you gonna open your present?" Buffy slowly untied the sash and eased the coat off her shoulders when all Faith could do was open and close her mouth.

"Buffy! What about Chloe and Dawnie? They're upstairs!"

"Oh, They're not invited." Buffy purred as she reached her destination and rubbed her breasts against the solid frame of her girlfriend.

"Oh, God." Faith shuddered and crushed Buffy to her in desperation, their lips melding in a fiery kiss, not noticing as the milk carton lay mangled on the tile floor. Soon the sounds of intense lovemaking filled the kitchen.

If anyone had been in the Summers' living room, they may have died of fright as Willow and Tara orbbed into the room in a shower of sparkly lights.

The two witches headed towards the stairs when they noticed the light on in the kitchen.

"Hey, Buffy, we...OH MY GOD!" Willow backed out of the doorway, embarrassed.

"S..sorry...we'll be out in the l...living room." Tara was beet red and had her hand clapped over her eyes.

A blushing Buffy and a smirking Faith soon joined the mortified witches in the living room. Willow had gone upstairs to get Dawn and Chloe and had again made an ill-timed entrance as Chloe's less than satisfied scowl attested.

"...and so he went to go get Paige's sisters and we think they need our help." Willow gestured uncertainly towards Tara to see if she missed anything. The blonde shook her head, then looked at the Slayers.

"Well first thing tomorrow, we'll gather at the Magic Shop and see what these Halliwell sisters say. I mean, Piper is Wyatt's mother, she should know him or what he's capable of." Dawn nodded at Faith's suggestion and the rest agreed.

Drained from the day's activities, the women went upstairs to sleep. Tomorrow would be coming all too soon.

The next day, Willow met with Giles and he said he'd swing by the Magic Shop as soon as he contacted someone from the Coven he knew in England. Xander and Anya were already at the shop getting filled in on the situation by Buffy and Faith. Chloe and Dawn were researching as best they could with what information they had.

Meanwhile, Willow went off to find Spike. He agreed to help but asked if they could stop by the butcher's before heading to the Magic Shop.

"I'd like 12 pork chops, 2 pounds of sausage, 8 quarts of pigs blood, 3 steaks, um, halibut, and, uh, some toothpaste—" The blond boy rambled nervously, re-checking his list.
"This is a butcher's shop, Neo. We don't sell toothpaste." The butcher looked at his co-worker behind the counter and snickered.

"Um, OK—just the other stuff then." Andrew mumbled, his face hot with embarrassment.
Stepping away from the counter, he ambled around the shop. Meeting an older woman's gaze he nodded and whispered a polite hello to her before getting distracted by steak sauce of all things.

"Order for Andrew!" At the butcher's shout, the young man nearly threw the bottle of steak sauce into the air in surprise.
He quickly paid and got out of there. It was his misfortune to run smack dab into Willow and Spike. The pair stared in wide-eyed shock at the startled blond.
He dropped the bag he was carrying, spun and took off running down the alleyway. But not before Spike recognized the young man who he had seen several times in Warren's company.

"Oi! Come back here you little ponce!" Spike snarled after the initial shock wore off. Willow shook her head when he would have given chase and took off after the scared blond kid herself.

"Wait a minute!" She yelled after the remaining, wheezing Trio member. Her voice was hard but had a slight pleading quality to it.
Andrew slowed to a stop, more due to the fact he was nearly out of breath then because he wanted to. He reluctantly turned to face the redheaded witch.

"Don't kill me!" He begged her, his back flush against the brick wall of the alley.

"I'm not gonna kill you." Willow promised, her voice less harsh than before. She turned towards Spike, who had picked up the bag of goodies and decided to have a little fun despite how cruel it may be.

"He might though. Your buddy Warren shot Spike not too long ago. He's still a little ticked off about it." Spike grinned, his fangs showing just enough to remind Andrew of what he was. Andrew spun to stare at the daywalker in horror. "But how can you.. .you're a..."

"Call it a gift... a token of gratitude if you will... for being on the side of good in this fight we're in." Spike stepped ever closer. The blond kid swallowed hard and tried to embed himself into the brick in an effort to get away from the vampire. Unable to do so, he trembled in absolute terror and just barely kept himself from wetting his pants.
"Alright, Jr. calm down, no need to get your knickers in a twist. You're not dying today. You are however, coming with us." Grabbing Andrew's arm and holding him firm, Spike rolled his eyes at his own generosity towards the young man who was involved in causing the Scoobies so much pain in the past. I'm starting to become such a bloody poof just like Soul-Boy.

Willow and the two blonds made their way to the Magic Shop and Spike snagging a couple of Andrew's blood packets and shoving them into his duster's hidden pockets. He caught Red's eye and she chuckled softly. Spike grinned and shrugged. Andrew felt a trickle of dread run down his spine at the witch's laugh. He was now wondering if death wouldn't have been so bad an option after all.

They entered through the front door and saw everyone scattered at tables throughout the shop, researching and discussing possible ways of getting rid of Wyatt. All eyes swung towards them when Spike cleared his throat.

"Look who we found." Willow shoved Andrew forward. Muffled exclamations and gasps were heard throughout the room.

Chloe was the only one not sure of who the scared blond boy was. She looked at Dawn for assistance. When her girlfriend finished whispering his identity, Chloe shot him a chilling glance. Then she turned and raised a skeptical eyebrow at Dawn. "Him? He was involved with almost killing Tara?"

At the question, Andrew's eyes shot wide open. Killing Tara? He shook his head hard enough to nearly give himself a concussion. He felt Willow's eyes burn through him. He clamped his eyes closed, waiting for the killing blow. After a minute or two he got the nerve to ease one of them open enough to see if he was dead.

All he saw now was Xander heading right for him. Spike held him so he couldn't run from the irritated carpenter.

"What are you doing still in town?" Xander demanded, having heard the young man had escaped jail and was in Mexico.

"You'll get nothing out of me, carpenter." Andrew tried to state bravely. He flinched, however, when Xander smacked a piece of wood against his hand threateningly.

"We'll see about that." The Scooby muttered, he nodded to Anya to help him. They decided that Buffy's training room was the best room for any kind of interrogation and after getting her approval in the matter they set about their business. Xander pushed Andrew into a chair and tied his wrists to it. Anya went through Andrew's trench coat pockets, looking for anything useful.

"Careful with my coat. It's expensive." Andrew pled with her, in a whiny voice.
"Is it new?" She asked, not really caring one way or the other. She threw it on the ground and jumped up and down on it. Andrew's eyes went wide with outrage.

"Hey!" He was about to say more when Xander tightened his restraint painfully. "Ow!"

"Now, we can do this the hard way, if you want. But believe me if I tell you, this will go much easier if you just tell us what you know." Xander told him, looking right in his eyes, before adjusting the other arm restraint just as painfully.
Wincing slightly Andrew answered him, "Ow. You're barking up the wrong asparagus, man. I don't know anything."
Xander raised an eyebrow and said he didn't believe a word the kid was saying. He and Anya proceeded to engage Andrew in a mini Spanish Inquisition. They wanted to know all about how he and Jonathan got away. The questioning came to a halt when Anya lost her temper and slapped Andrew. Xander decided they needed to get back in control and asked to speak to her in private. As they excitedly spoke about their methods of handling Andrew, Buffy found them.

"How's your guy?" She asked, gesturing towards the training room. Faith joined her.

"Yeah, how is what's his name?"

Anya grinned and informed her proudly. "The weasel wants to sing. He just needs a tune."
After giving Anya a strange look, Buffy nodded and let them know that Tara was not sure about the whole "torture Andrew" route. Faith motioned to Buffy to let her know she was going back to the front room of the shop to let the others know they'd be back soon. Nodding at her girlfriend, she turned back to Xander and Anya.

"You know Tara, she's so forgiving of everyone and she's not any different in his case."

Buffy walked into her training room and found Andrew holding his jaw and muttering about crazy blondes with mean right hooks. The blonde Slayer untied him from the chair and dragged him along with her. Xander and Anya followed, their fun ruined.
Shaking her head at her sweet friend's easy forgiveness, Buffy tossed Andrew, whose wrists were taped in front of him, on the chair that Chloe had recently vacated.

Once, he got in a semi-comfortable state, Andrew awkwardly pointed at Anya and told the room.
"That chick's psycho!" He flinched when the ex-demon stepped toward him, an evil grin on her face.

"Hush cuz no one wants to hear your whining. Don't bleed on the notes. I just color-coded them.” Willow grumbled, getting a chiding look from Tara. Buffy sat down next to Faith.
Tara looked at the damaged face of the young man and winced. He was a human after all and didn't really seem capable of true evil. He seemed like a scared kid who was as lost as any of them. She turned sad blue eyes on Willow who caved...a little.

"Ok, someone at least untie his hands. There's nearly ten of us and one of him, if he tries anything we'll deal with him then." She felt Tara squeeze her hand gratefully. She smiled at her girlfriend and rubbed her back gently with her free hand.

Andrew yelped as Xander gleefully ripped the tape from his wrists, ripping out some hair in the process. "Ow! Watch it! That's my joystick hand." Andrew glared at Xander.

"I'm not gonna touch that one." Xander scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Xander!" Tara admonished, disappointed in her friend's actions. He had the decency to look apologetic and gave Willow a slight shrug. Out of Tara's line of vision, the redhead smirked at her best friend.

Buffy sighed and crossed her arms, staring at their hostage in irritation.
"Ok, listen up, Andrew. I don't exactly know what to do with you, except that we don't have time to baby-sit a hostage. So, I'm here to tell you, if you try anything, try to run - Did you ever see the movie Misery?" She arched an eyebrow when making the reference, hoping he'd get the message.

"Six times. But the book was scarier than the movie 'cause instead of crushing his foot with a sledge hammer, Kathy Bates chops it off with..." Andrew choked off as Buffy gave him a harsh look. "I'll be good." He said meekly, swallowing hard. Turning her back on Andrew, Buffy addressed the Scooby gang.

"Ok, Giles mentioned a prophecy about an evil so old; it may even be considered the first of all evil. At least the first ever recorded by man.. .He thinks this is where Wyatt got his power from."

"The first evil. Warren said that..." Andrew clamped his mouth shut when nine pairs of eyes swung to look at him.

"Go on, Andrew. Warren said what? We need to know exactly what we're dealing with." Tara prodded, her eyes gentle.

"Well, he.. .he said he knew of this evil that was coming that would blow this town out of the water. He said we'd be safe because we were gonna join up with it and kill the Slayer and we'd be respected as an evil force finally."

"So he was saying that this evil was going to destroy Sunnydale?" Tara wondered aloud.

"No. Well, yeah, but above and beyond that. I'm telling you that my spider-sense is tingling. This is gonna get hairy. I'm talking weird with a beard."
"Interesting kid. Can we kill him?" Chloe muttered to Dawn, inciting a giggle from her girlfriend.

Buffy looked around the room. "So, we don't exactly know what we're up against, but we've beaten evil before. That's what we do. Glory was difficult, we made it through relatively intact. Well most of us anyways." She shared a wry smile with Tara and watched as Willow winced slightly at the memory.

Everyone yelped as suddenly three people orbbed into the room. The gang relaxed when they saw it was Hank and two women a few years older than Tara.

“We need to get that guy a bell.” Xander muttered about Mr. Summers. The carpenter had one hand over his heart and the other was currently being crushed by Anya.

Not quite recovered from the last shock, everyone jumped when the door to the shop slammed open and a woman stumbled in. A knife sticking out of her chest and her eyes glazing over in death, she whispered ,”From beneath you, IT devours.”

TBC…

Elitetech2004

Last edited by elitetech04 on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:53 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:45 am 
2. Floating Rose

Faith is a VERY lucky girl! Dawn and her girlfriend, I wonder if Buffy will freak out when she learns about what happened? Any lovely moments with Will and Tara soon?? Very cool update and I cant wait to read more!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:36 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

great fic..i love it keep it up

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

Brilliant update...really liked the Dawn and Chloe scene, I too was wondering about Buffy's reaction to this? Not that she can say much what with the kitchen smoochies..hehehe, loved the raincoat by the way, very cool

Post subject: ***Author's Note***
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:21 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Kittens!!

Surprisingly with my new schedule, hectic as it is, I've found time to start on a new part of the story which is probably going to be up on Sunday or early monday morning. Thank you to those who have left responses--I'll acknowledge you individually very soon...I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far,

Elitetech2004

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:06 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Owww, yummy goodness. Sorry it took me forever to leave a feedback, just been here and there. Anyhoo, love the last chapter. The Dawn and Chloe part was great. And Buffy and Faith getting walked in on, perfect. Anyhoo, really really really hope to see more soon. Take care and great work. Smiles. =)

"I've always believed it doesn't matter who you sleep with. What's important is how you treat people." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:39 am 
3. Flaming O

Lovely fic. It's beautiful how you've weaved the gang even tighter, and taken the bonds of canon and made them stronger. Also a nice twist that Dawn is with Giles niece.

My favorite part of this fic is that everybody's gettin some! Well, at least the ones we wanna know about.

I love how you showed Chloe being tender with Dawn because its her first time, but also a little rough with arousal. Perfect mix.

Please update soon!

Post subject: Chapter Seven (Just a teaser, sorry)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Warning: Graphic sex between women (later on) So if you are not over the age of 17 and this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

please email me at:

Pairings: Buffy/Faith Willow/Tara Dawn/Chloe Xander/Anya

Rating: NC-17 at times

Piece of My Heart

by Elitetech2004

Chapter Seven

The gang, including their two new additions, stared in surprised if not bewildered fascination at the dead woman lying in the doorway.

Finally shrugging in resigned confusion, Buffy and Faith got more chairs for their new arrivals at one of the research tables. Hank picked up a book and flipped through the pages.

Meanwhile, Xander, Spike and a very reluctant Andrew quickly disposed of the body.

“Wow, after that our entrance kind of pales in comparison. Uh…hi…I’m Phoebe and this is Piper and uh…gosh that is one tough act to follow.” The thin, short-haired brunette stammered, hoping her attempt at levity was not ill-received. No one seemed a bit fazed so she smiled a nervous smile as introductions went around the room

. Brushing off his hands, Spike re-entered the room, followed by Xander and a slightly green Andrew. Spike looked over and caught Paige’s eye. He winked flirtatiously at the redheaded Whitelighter witch.

Paige blushed red and smiled at the handsome vampire. The two Halliwell sisters exchanged amused glances. They were introduced to the three men and vice versa.

“Whoa, 16 hours, that’s a Matthew’s record, isn’t it?” Phoebe teased her half sibling.

Piper grinned but spoke up, “No, she’s done better.” Paige glared at both her sisters who gave her wide eyed innocent looks. Paige snorted and flopped down in a chair to help Willow and Tara research.

Spike had only caught the last part of Piper’s sentence and was outraged. Better? She’s done better? Why that lil’…

Piper looked up and found herself the focus of one highly insulted daywalking vampire. She cringed as she realized how that last sentence had been interpreted.

Tara leaned over to Willow and whispered, “Uh oh, Spike’s all with the bumpies.” Willow glanced up and nodded when she saw the ridges and yellow gold eyes of Spike’s demon. She followed their focal point and there stood Piper with a nervous look on her face. Oh Boy.

“No, not better like better just…faster? A little help here.” She smacked Phoebe’s arm for assistance. “Me. Focus of big, scary though extremely hot vampire.”

“I noticed. Why hello there.” Phoebe flirted outrageously to Paige’s intense irritation.

Spike puffed up under the pretty brunette’s inspection although he was only interested in Paige.

“Oh, please!” Paige pretended to gag. “Can we focus on the real problem in the form of the dead woman they just dumped somewhere? She said something about delivering, no devouring...something.”

Spike’s face went back to its human state and he pouted in Paige’s direction. Buffy squeezed his arm gently and he sighed, sitting in a chair near her. The blonde Slayer felt bad for Spike it seemed he was the only one of the Scooby Gang not paired up besides Giles.

“From beneath you, IT devours? What devours? And what is IT devouring?” Willow asked perplexed, “Why can’t they ever give us something useful like a name or a page number?” The redhead grumbled under her breath and reached for her laptop.

Chloe was sitting at the far end of the table next to Dawn. The shorter brunette was rubbing her lover’s shoulders and whispering sweetly to her.

Giles walked in and it caused Piper to quip, “Wow, people come and go so quickly here. Does everyone pop in unannounced?”

“Happens all the time. I mean, just last night I walked in on Buffy and Faith…but that wasn’t half as embarrassing as when I walked in on Chloe and Daw….” Willow choked off at Buffy’s “WHAT?” Dawn buried her head in Chloe’s shoulder.

“Good Lord!” SNAP! Everyone except for Buffy whirled as Giles managed to snap his glasses in half while viciously polishing them in utter embarrassment.

“They better have been playing a board game!” Buffy growled, not really phased by the glasses scenario.

“Uh, yeah we were playing….Monopoly!” “Clue!” the girls spoke over one another. “Clue!” “Monopoly!” They tried again with the same results.

“Oh God, I don’t wanna know!” Buffy covered her ears. “LALALALALA!” She said loudly.

“B, c’mon, stop it!” Faith pulled her girlfriend’s hands away from her ears and tried to reason with her.

“They’re nearly 18, they’re allowed to play Clueopoly…or whatever it was they said.” She smirked at the blushing teenagers and got a laugh out of the others.

“Ok, but I want to pretend that’s all they’re doing.” She sighed and muttered, “My little…baby…sister is…EW!!! Excuse me, I have to go wash my brain—that visual needs to go away!” The blonde covered her face with her hands and then laid her head on the table. Again the group laughed as most of the tension faded away.

Piper laid her hand on Buffy’s shoulder. The blonde Slayer raised dazed eyes to the smiling witch.

“Been there…Let’s talk while they research.” Piper gave her ‘little sisters’ a pointed look.

Message received—everyone picked up a dusty tome and proceeded to look for what Giles had discovered called itself…The First Evil.

Some time later, Anya, Chloe and Dawn still sat at one of the tables in the Magic Shop looking through books. Willow continued her internet search. Off on their own bizarre tangent, Xander, Andrew and Spike were arguing over who would win a fight, Dr. Doom or the Green Goblin. Buffy and Faith were sparring in the training room while Tara and Giles consulted some demon books the coven provided. Hank and the Halliwells were discussing Wyatt and what his ties were to the new threat they faced.

"Nothing...and nothing." Anya grumbled, holding up two other books, one in each hand "Cliff Notes to nothing. Nothing abridged..."

Willow sighed and reluctantly agreed. “Yeah, my search isn't turning anything up either. Hey Giles, are you sure this thing called itself ‘The First’?”

“Pretty sure. It claimed to be the original evil, the one that came before anything else.” He shrugged.

Anya snorted rudely. “Please, how many times have I heard that line in my demon days? "I'm so rotten, they don't even have a word for it. I'm bad. Baddy bad bad bad. Does it make you horny?” Everyone stopped and stared at her. “Or terrified. Whatever.”

Sounding really excited, Willow shouted. “Hey! Here, The First!...Bank of Delaware. Sorry.” She pouted and Tara rubbed her tummy gently and she felt a little better.

The Slayers exited the training room, talking wearily about how one would go about defeating the First Evil.

“Hey, it’s hot in here, I think I’ll…” Dawn stood up and took two steps before collapsing unconscious to the floor.

Dawnie!” The group surged towards the fallen teenager but Chloe held her hand up to keep them away.

“She needs air, back up! Dawn, Luv?” The worried English Slayer patted her lover’s cheek gently.

Cordelia!” Dawn growled in a very deep voice, her eyes snapping open. Chloe jumped backwards with a squeal at the sound of her lover’s voice and the sight of her eyes. Dawn’s eyes were blood red and her hair blew back as she sat up.

Giles leapt out of his chair, at a loss of what to say or do.

Great Googily Moogily!” Xander sputtered his jaw slack. Anya and Spike exchanged concerned glances.

“Dawn?” Buffy stepped forward in shock as she saw her sister. Chloe looked on in disbelief.

The pretty teenager fell forward and started coughing. “Ow.” She gasped softly, holding her throat, her eyes their normal color.

“What in the frilly heck was that?” Willow demanded of Giles, who stared at Dawn in confusion.

“I haven’t the faintest idea. We need to call Angel and see what Cordelia has to do with the First.”

TBC...

Elitetech2004

Last edited by elitetech04 on Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:21 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

It's too early in the morning to leave coherrent feedback, so i'll just say it rocks and edit it from there :p ok, so that was a thinly disguised dibs while i had chance to wake up :p

EDIT: Hey, editing, as the edit thing sorta signifies :p

I like how you brought Piper and Phoebe in, very Charmed-esque, you've got them, in this chapter at least, just as true to canon as you have the Buffyverse characters. I loved the interaction (of sorts) between Spike and Piper, poor Spike, he only sees and hears the endings and generally misinterprets them. And it's good to see a little love interest there, though i'd have thought, being a demon, Spike was more Phoebe's type of guy :p I can very easily see Spike and Paige though.

Buffy finding out about Dawn's...erm...clueopoly playing in the worst possible way, though like Buffy has room to complain, she's the one that sent Angel into big evil mode for Pete's sake (why do we always say Pete's sake? What danger could Pete possibally be in, help me out here) :p

The scene with Dawn at the end was interesting, sounds very much like someone possessed her to use her voicebox, seen it happen on Most Haunted (still taking that with a pinch of salt, anyone can put on voices, heck, i could) and it sounds a lot like that, though a little more dramatic, this being the Buffyverse afterall :p

Again, this story is so well put together and you seem to have integrated the Buffyverse and the Charmed world so well that it seems like they were a natural fit to begin with, i really enjoy reading this fic.

Yay, my first decent piece of feedback :p

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:08 pm 
3. Flaming O

Holy... wow! I just read this the whole way through and may I say I'm impressed! All the Buffy/Charmed fics I've come across weren't handled anywhere near as masterfully as yours is.

And Dawn with her girlfriend?- Sweet... :-D

Anyways, just wanted to say I'll definitely be watching this story, and I agree wholeheartedly with histchic's post:

Quote:
My favorite part of this fic is that everybody's gettin some!

and also:

Quote:
I love how you showed Chloe being tender with Dawn because its her first time, but also a little rough with arousal. Perfect mix.

Masterful. ^_^

Looking forward to the next update,
-Sol-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:05 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

... and the feedback begins. Great update. Can't wait to see another update. =)

Post subject: **Author's Note**
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:08 pm 
2. Floating Rose

HEY KITTENS!!!!

It's been quite a while since I have posted but am happy to tell you that another chapter is on it's way very shortly. I am off work for a while so this time can be spent catching up and re-writing parts I have been working on. I hope to have more out very soon after this next chapter...I appreciate you being patient with me and am glad to have you along for the ride...

Elitetech

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:41 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

All I can say is woooo and hooo. :bounce

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:36 pm 
3. Flaming O

can't wait
:dance :dance :dance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:10 am 
2. Floating Rose

This is great, and I love all of the twists you have been adding. Can't wait to find out what Cordelia has to do with the first.

Post subject: Piece of My Heart--Chapter 8
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:56 am 
2. Floating Rose

Warning: Rating is NC-17--Graphic sex between women. So if you are not over the age of 17 and/or this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

Pairings: T/W, B/F, X/A, D/Chloe

Summary: AU story where Tara comes back from the dead to help the Scooby Gang with the First and craziness ensues.

Please email me at:

Piece of My Heart

by Elitetech2004

Previously on Piece of My Heart:

~~…a woman stumbled in. A knife sticking out of her chest and her eyes glazing over in death, she whispered, “From beneath you, IT devours.” ~~

~~“She needs air, back up! Dawn, Luv?” The worried English Slayer patted her lover’s cheek gently. ~~

~~“Cordelia!” Dawn growled in a very deep voice, her eyes snapping open. Chloe jumped backwards with a squeal at the sound of her lover’s voice and the sight of her eyes. Dawn’s eyes were blood red and her hair blew back as she sat up. ~~

~~“What in the frilly heck was that?” Willow demanded of Giles, who stared at Dawn in confusion.

“I haven’t the faintest idea. We need to call Angel and see what Cordelia has to do with the First.”~~

And now on with the Story…

Chapter 8

Remembering one of his favorite movies, Andrew picked up a bottle of Holy Water and opened it, dousing a startled Dawn with it. He also splashed the person next to her. An outraged Spike hissed and covered the right side of his face. “The power of Christ compels you…The power of…” He choked off as Spike lunged, wrapping a hand around his throat and snarling at him.

“I’ll compel my boot right up your little Nancy-boy ass, you pull that crap again, Spock.” He gave the blond kid a harsh shake to enforce his words. Andrew dropped the bottle and when Spike let go of him he didn’t hesitate to get away from the raging vamp.

“You okay, Nibblet?” Dawn nodded and glared at Andrew.

Hank and the Halliwells watched in silence as the young man scurried to the other side of the room, near Tara. The blonde witch rubbed her temples, even her good nature tested by the former Trio member. Chloe got a clean towel from the workout bench and helped her lover dry off a little, leveling an evil look at the trembling blonde kid.

I’m calling Angel.” Buffy announced. She noticed the cringe on Spike’s face but could only shrug helplessly.

You do that. I’m taking her into the training room to lie down.” Chloe gave Dawn her version of Willow’s resolve face and Dawn meekly followed her lover into the next room.

Chloe pulled mats together and laid them out for herself and Dawn. She then went out to the table and picked up the book she had been reading and re-entered the training room. Dawn was stretched out on her mat, looking wiped out.

“You alright, Luv?”

“No, it felt so strange. Like something forced itself on me. It felt like a cloud was covering a piece of my brain.” Dawn whispered, terrified. “I feel used and violated… and I need a lozenge.” She pouted at her girlfriend, who leaned in and kissed her gently.

“Dawn, who’s Cordelia, Luv?” Chloe slowly reached out to put her arm around her girlfriend.

“She was a friend, she’s dead now.” Buffy answered for her sister. The rest of the gang stood behind her, some wore looks of confusion and others shock. Xander had to lean against a doorjamb.

“Angel said that she had been in a coma for a while. They thought she’d come out of it. He’s gathering some of the gang and they’ll be here as soon as they can.”

Along with the Halliwells and Paige, Willow and Tara decided that they would try to research any magical connections to Dawn’s Linda Blair impersonation. Willow sighed and grumbled a little as her fingers fairly flew across the keyboard. She shook her head and paused for a minute. The others poured over books and racked their brains for spells that conjured demons. Anya was only to glad to add her extensive knowledge to the circle. Willow suddenly grabbed a huge volume of text and poured over it.

Finally everyone with the exception of Giles and Willow gathered again near the training room, stretching and resting their eyes. With a weary groan, Giles gave up the fight and joined the others. He watched Willow as she continued her search. At last, he felt the woman had given her all and decided to see if she had anything to add to the list he and the others had come up with.

"Did you come up with anything, Willow?" Giles turned and called to the redhead who stood up and stretched her tired limbs. Willow walked over to where the rest of the gang was near the training room.

"Well, the connection dropped so I had to run a line test, ping to test for packet loss, force the ip on the router, make sure the router and modem were bridged, and then do a powercycle on the laptop. Oh and then I had to tap into the Espresso Pump's main server to bypass the network configuration...and I...what? Oh, I'm all with the technical talk aren't I? Sorry." Willow babbled as the group, with the exception of Tara, stared at her in complete confusion. Willow swallowed hard as Tara approached her slowly in a predatory manner. The blonde's eyes were glittering with unsuppressed lust and they had darkened to a deep blue.

"Mmm, smart women are so hot." Tara said in a smoky sexy voice right before she captured Willow's lips in a steamy kiss. The redhead moaned into the kiss and allowed Tara to walk her backwards until her back hit the doorjamb. Willow sucked the tip of Tara's tongue into her mouth, forgetting their audience. The redheaded witch spun until they were slightly inside the room. She held the blonde’s curvy body tightly to her own.

"Whoa! Uh, guys? I'm mean girls? Ladies? Hello?" Buffy gaped at her friends while Phoebe fanned herself with one of Xander's comic books.

"Now that is hot." She got a nod from Anya who watched with an appraising eye. Piper, Xander, and Andrew all watched their jaws almost to the ground. Dawn, Chloe and Faith grinned at each other while Spike shot Paige a suggestive look, grinning as the redheaded Whitelighter blushed and unconsciously licked her lips. Hank and Giles looked away uncomfortably, not used to such public displays.

"Geez, get a room, you two." Faith teased good-naturedly.

"Ok, we'll take this one." Tara said indicating the training room, barely even breaking the kiss she had going on with Willow.

"Alright! I'll go get the Wesson Oil." Andrew bravely quipped, then he cringed as Xander, Faith, Spike and Dawn took turns smacking him upside the head.

"C'mon, you." Chloe grabbed Andrew's arm and hauled the pale teenager along as she exited the room.

"We're gonna tie Andrew up again, Tara, ok?" Buffy asked, knowing Tara had no idea what she had really just said as the blonde witch was very preoccupied.

"Oh, uh huh, ok." Tara mumbled back, her lips captured again by Willow. They never noticed the gang's swift exit from the room or the sound of the door locking.

Tara's hands were tangled in the red curls that brushed Willow's shoulders. They moved downwards until they were touching the hem of her lover's shirt. She pulled up frantically, needing to feel skin against skin.

Willow ducked as the shirt cleared her head and she clutched at Tara's back when the blonde captured a nipple through the thin material of her bra.

"Oh, Tara, Baby...I need..." Willow gasped as Tara pinched her other nipple hard.

Tara quickly removed Willow's bra and started to undo the redhead's denim skirt when she was stopped.
Willow shoved off her skirt, letting it slide to the floor. Willow’s thigh brushed against Tara’s center

Tara slowly lowered her mouth to Willow's chest, her tongue capturing a bead of sweat between the redhead's breasts. She let her lips linger and sucked that same bit of flesh into her mouth.

“Tara, I want you…you make me want…naughty things…everything.” Willow moaned.

"Naughty things? Oh, you mean things maybe... like this?" Tara gave her girlfriend a vixeny smirk.

The blonde had slowly lined two of her fingers up and plunged them into the hot wetness.

Her eyes, heavy lidded, she looked down at Willow through her lashes. Her redhead’s mouth was red and swollen, waiting and begging for more.

"Wait, Baby...you too, I need to feel you too." Willow shoved her hands under Tara's sweater and they worked together to get undressed.

Tara sucked a patch of skin into her mouth, her lips grazing the side of her lover’s neck over and over. “Taste good.” She murmured as Willow’s head fell back to welcome the assault.

“WILLOW!” Giles’ voice jerked the redhead out of her X-rated dreams. She rubbed her cheek which was now imprinted with some words off the cover of the tome she had just laid down before sleep overtook her.

“Welcome back, Sleeping Beauty.” Tara smirked evilly at her lover, knowing by the blush what kind of dreams Willow had been having.

Willow flushed a deeper red as the rest of the gang watched her curiously.

Trying to ease her best friend’s embarrassment, Buffy announced to the group.

“Ok, so Angel and the LA gang will be here in about 40 minutes or so. We need to see what they know about this First Evil and what we can do to vanquish it.”

Spike sneered at the mention of Angel’s name but forced his expression to soften when he noticed Paige looking in his direction.

"From beneath you, it devours. It's not the friendliest jingle, is it? Its no "I like Ike" or "Milk: it does a body good." Xander quipped.

Giles looked around unable to find the book he was looking for. “Say, what was the name of that book with the Creolik Demons in it?”

Xander quickly cupped Willow’s head and turned it so he could read the letters imprinted on her face.

“Hey!” The redhead yelped as her best friend twisted her head to the side.

“That would be the Marum Refor Report.” Xander stumbled over the lettering a little bit as Willow struggled to get free. The carpenter let go of his friend as she slapped at his hands.

“The what now?” Buffy asked more than a little confused.

Xander reached out and cupped Willow’s head again to re-read the words to both her and Tara’s complete outrage.

“Hey!” The witches chorused in objection.

Willow snatched the book up off the table and shoved it at Xander, knocking him away from her. The sheepish young man handed the volumey text to the slightly amused former Librarian. The Halliwells and Hank all hid their own amusement as Xander slunk down into his chair.

Later when the LA gang joined them in the Magic Shop, introductions were once again made. Spike gave a low growl as Gunn gave Paige an appraising look. Fred’s eyes narrowed as she also noticed her boyfriend’s admiring glance at the redhead. The handsome demon fighter received a well-placed elbow to the ribs for his wandering eye.
Spike nodded at Fred in approval as the other man gingerly rubbed his side and gave his girlfriend a wide-eyed look of surprise.

Noticing that Andrew’s hands were tied, Angel raised an eyebrow at Buffy.

“He’s a hostage.” Xander explained.

“More like a 'guestage'.” Andrew quipped, pretending to lock his lips with a key and toss it over his shoulder as Buffy glared at him. Tara giggled softly and Willow rolled her eyes. Xander gestured to Giles to get started.

“It calls itself the First Evil…” Giles began his speech once everyone’s attention was on him.

“Not very ominous sounding. Not at all as exciting a name as Darth Vader, but…” Andrew clapped a hand over his mouth when Faith raised an eyebrow at him and started to stand up. Satisfied that the boy would now be silent, the brunette Slayer sat back down.

If I may continue…It calls itself the First Evil…it’s a very…”

“But that doesn’t explain why Dawn said Cordelia’s name in Barry White’s voice.” Anya interrupted to the Watcher’s utmost indignation.

“Anya! Let me finish! To make a long story short…”

“Too late,” Willow mumbled to Tara but not quite soft enough. The blonde Witch giggled only to find herself and Willow pinned by the steely gaze of one brassed off Watcher.

“S...sorry…please go on, Mr. Giles.” Tara said demurely.

When Giles finally finished filling in the LA Gang on the First, the groups decided that research would be done in rotations until something of value was discovered about the unknown evil.

TBC…

I promise the next part will be longer and explain more about the ominous figure outside of Giles' house and Spike gets be-witched.

Elitetech

Post subject: Piece of My Heart--Chapter 8
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:56 am 
2. Floating Rose

Warning: Rating is NC-17--Graphic sex between women. So if you are not over the age of 17 and/or this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

Pairings: T/W, B/F, X/A, D/Chloe

Summary: AU story where Tara comes back from the dead to help the Scooby Gang with the First and craziness ensues.

Please email me at:

Piece of My Heart

by Elitetech2004

Previously on Piece of My Heart:

~~…a woman stumbled in. A knife sticking out of her chest and her eyes glazing over in death, she whispered, “From beneath you, IT devours.” ~~

~~“She needs air, back up! Dawn, Luv?” The worried English Slayer patted her lover’s cheek gently. ~~

~~“Cordelia!” Dawn growled in a very deep voice, her eyes snapping open. Chloe jumped backwards with a squeal at the sound of her lover’s voice and the sight of her eyes. Dawn’s eyes were blood red and her hair blew back as she sat up. ~~

~~“What in the frilly heck was that?” Willow demanded of Giles, who stared at Dawn in confusion.

“I haven’t the faintest idea. We need to call Angel and see what Cordelia has to do with the First.”~~

And now on with the Story…

Chapter 8

Remembering one of his favorite movies, Andrew picked up a bottle of Holy Water and opened it, dousing a startled Dawn with it. He also splashed the person next to her. An outraged Spike hissed and covered the right side of his face. “The power of Christ compels you…The power of…” He choked off as Spike lunged, wrapping a hand around his throat and snarling at him.

“I’ll compel my boot right up your little Nancy-boy ass, you pull that crap again, Spock.” He gave the blond kid a harsh shake to enforce his words. Andrew dropped the bottle and when Spike let go of him he didn’t hesitate to get away from the raging vamp.

“You okay, Nibblet?” Dawn nodded and glared at Andrew.

Hank and the Halliwells watched in silence as the young man scurried to the other side of the room, near Tara. The blonde witch rubbed her temples, even her good nature tested by the former Trio member. Chloe got a clean towel from the workout bench and helped her lover dry off a little, leveling an evil look at the trembling blonde kid.

I’m calling Angel.” Buffy announced. She noticed the cringe on Spike’s face but could only shrug helplessly.

You do that. I’m taking her into the training room to lie down.” Chloe gave Dawn her version of Willow’s resolve face and Dawn meekly followed her lover into the next room.

Chloe pulled mats together and laid them out for herself and Dawn. She then went out to the table and picked up the book she had been reading and re-entered the training room. Dawn was stretched out on her mat, looking wiped out.

“You alright, Luv?”

“No, it felt so strange. Like something forced itself on me. It felt like a cloud was covering a piece of my brain.” Dawn whispered, terrified. “I feel used and violated… and I need a lozenge.” She pouted at her girlfriend, who leaned in and kissed her gently.

“Dawn, who’s Cordelia, Luv?” Chloe slowly reached out to put her arm around her girlfriend.

“She was a friend, she’s dead now.” Buffy answered for her sister. The rest of the gang stood behind her, some wore looks of confusion and others shock. Xander had to lean against a doorjamb.

“Angel said that she had been in a coma for a while. They thought she’d come out of it. He’s gathering some of the gang and they’ll be here as soon as they can.”

Along with the Halliwells and Paige, Willow and Tara decided that they would try to research any magical connections to Dawn’s Linda Blair impersonation. Willow sighed and grumbled a little as her fingers fairly flew across the keyboard. She shook her head and paused for a minute. The others poured over books and racked their brains for spells that conjured demons. Anya was only to glad to add her extensive knowledge to the circle. Willow suddenly grabbed a huge volume of text and poured over it.

Finally everyone with the exception of Giles and Willow gathered again near the training room, stretching and resting their eyes. With a weary groan, Giles gave up the fight and joined the others. He watched Willow as she continued her search. At last, he felt the woman had given her all and decided to see if she had anything to add to the list he and the others had come up with.

"Did you come up with anything, Willow?" Giles turned and called to the redhead who stood up and stretched her tired limbs. Willow walked over to where the rest of the gang was near the training room.

"Well, the connection dropped so I had to run a line test, ping to test for packet loss, force the ip on the router, make sure the router and modem were bridged, and then do a powercycle on the laptop. Oh and then I had to tap into the Espresso Pump's main server to bypass the network configuration...and I...what? Oh, I'm all with the technical talk aren't I? Sorry." Willow babbled as the group, with the exception of Tara, stared at her in complete confusion. Willow swallowed hard as Tara approached her slowly in a predatory manner. The blonde's eyes were glittering with unsuppressed lust and they had darkened to a deep blue.

"Mmm, smart women are so hot." Tara said in a smoky sexy voice right before she captured Willow's lips in a steamy kiss. The redhead moaned into the kiss and allowed Tara to walk her backwards until her back hit the doorjamb. Willow sucked the tip of Tara's tongue into her mouth, forgetting their audience. The redheaded witch spun until they were slightly inside the room. She held the blonde’s curvy body tightly to her own.

"Whoa! Uh, guys? I'm mean girls? Ladies? Hello?" Buffy gaped at her friends while Phoebe fanned herself with one of Xander's comic books.

"Now that is hot." She got a nod from Anya who watched with an appraising eye. Piper, Xander, and Andrew all watched their jaws almost to the ground. Dawn, Chloe and Faith grinned at each other while Spike shot Paige a suggestive look, grinning as the redheaded Whitelighter blushed and unconsciously licked her lips. Hank and Giles looked away uncomfortably, not used to such public displays.

"Geez, get a room, you two." Faith teased good-naturedly.

"Ok, we'll take this one." Tara said indicating the training room, barely even breaking the kiss she had going on with Willow.

"Alright! I'll go get the Wesson Oil." Andrew bravely quipped, then he cringed as Xander, Faith, Spike and Dawn took turns smacking him upside the head.

"C'mon, you." Chloe grabbed Andrew's arm and hauled the pale teenager along as she exited the room.

"We're gonna tie Andrew up again, Tara, ok?" Buffy asked, knowing Tara had no idea what she had really just said as the blonde witch was very preoccupied.

"Oh, uh huh, ok." Tara mumbled back, her lips captured again by Willow. They never noticed the gang's swift exit from the room or the sound of the door locking.

Tara's hands were tangled in the red curls that brushed Willow's shoulders. They moved downwards until they were touching the hem of her lover's shirt. She pulled up frantically, needing to feel skin against skin.

Willow ducked as the shirt cleared her head and she clutched at Tara's back when the blonde captured a nipple through the thin material of her bra.

"Oh, Tara, Baby...I need..." Willow gasped as Tara pinched her other nipple hard.

Tara quickly removed Willow's bra and started to undo the redhead's denim skirt when she was stopped.
Willow shoved off her skirt, letting it slide to the floor. Willow’s thigh brushed against Tara’s center

Tara slowly lowered her mouth to Willow's chest, her tongue capturing a bead of sweat between the redhead's breasts. She let her lips linger and sucked that same bit of flesh into her mouth.

“Tara, I want you…you make me want…naughty things…everything.” Willow moaned.

"Naughty things? Oh, you mean things maybe... like this?" Tara gave her girlfriend a vixeny smirk.

The blonde had slowly lined two of her fingers up and plunged them into the hot wetness.

Her eyes, heavy lidded, she looked down at Willow through her lashes. Her redhead’s mouth was red and swollen, waiting and begging for more.

"Wait, Baby...you too, I need to feel you too." Willow shoved her hands under Tara's sweater and they worked together to get undressed.

Tara sucked a patch of skin into her mouth, her lips grazing the side of her lover’s neck over and over. “Taste good.” She murmured as Willow’s head fell back to welcome the assault.

“WILLOW!” Giles’ voice jerked the redhead out of her X-rated dreams. She rubbed her cheek which was now imprinted with some words off the cover of the tome she had just laid down before sleep overtook her.

“Welcome back, Sleeping Beauty.” Tara smirked evilly at her lover, knowing by the blush what kind of dreams Willow had been having.

Willow flushed a deeper red as the rest of the gang watched her curiously.

Trying to ease her best friend’s embarrassment, Buffy announced to the group.

“Ok, so Angel and the LA gang will be here in about 40 minutes or so. We need to see what they know about this First Evil and what we can do to vanquish it.”

Spike sneered at the mention of Angel’s name but forced his expression to soften when he noticed Paige looking in his direction.

"From beneath you, it devours. It's not the friendliest jingle, is it? Its no "I like Ike" or "Milk: it does a body good." Xander quipped.

Giles looked around unable to find the book he was looking for. “Say, what was the name of that book with the Creolik Demons in it?”

Xander quickly cupped Willow’s head and turned it so he could read the letters imprinted on her face.

“Hey!” The redhead yelped as her best friend twisted her head to the side.

“That would be the Marum Refor Report.” Xander stumbled over the lettering a little bit as Willow struggled to get free. The carpenter let go of his friend as she slapped at his hands.

Xander reached out and cupped Willow’s head again to re-read the words to both her and Tara’s complete outrage.

Willow snatched the book up off the table and shoved it at Xander, knocking him away from her. The sheepish young man handed the volumey text to the slightly amused former Librarian. The Halliwells and Hank all hid their own amusement as Xander slunk down into his chair.

Later when the LA gang joined them in the Magic Shop, introductions were once again made. Spike gave a low growl as Gunn gave Paige an appraising look. Fred’s eyes narrowed as she also noticed her boyfriend’s admiring glance at the redhead. The handsome demon fighter received a well-placed elbow to the ribs for his wandering eye.
Spike nodded at Fred in approval as the other man gingerly rubbed his side and gave his girlfriend a wide-eyed look of surprise.

Noticing that Andrew’s hands were tied, Angel raised an eyebrow at Buffy.

“He’s a hostage.” Xander explained.

“More like a 'guestage'.” Andrew quipped, pretending to lock his lips with a key and toss it over his shoulder as Buffy glared at him. Tara giggled softly and Willow rolled her eyes. Xander gestured to Giles to get started.

“It calls itself the First Evil…” Giles began his speech once everyone’s attention was on him.

“Not very ominous sounding. Not at all as exciting a name as Darth Vader, but…” Andrew clapped a hand over his mouth when Faith raised an eyebrow at him and started to stand up. Satisfied that the boy would now be silent, the brunette Slayer sat back down.

If I may continue…It calls itself the First Evil…it’s a very…”

“But that doesn’t explain why Dawn said Cordelia’s name in Barry White’s voice.” Anya interrupted to the Watcher’s utmost indignation.

“Anya! Let me finish! To make a long story short…”

“Too late,” Willow mumbled to Tara but not quite soft enough. The blonde Witch giggled only to find herself and Willow pinned by the steely gaze of one brassed off Watcher.

“S...sorry…please go on, Mr. Giles.” Tara said demurely.

When Giles finally finished filling in the LA Gang on the First, the groups decided that research would be done in rotations until something of value was discovered about the unknown evil.

TBC…

I promise the next part will be longer and explain more about the ominous figure outside of Giles' house and Spike gets be-witched.

Elitetech

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:01 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey KITTENS!!!!

I usually say more before I post the story and don't catch you by surprise....but this time I did so in reverse. I hope those of you reading this story faithfully are not allowing my lack of posting to disrupt your enjoyment of the story so far...I do promise to be better at doing so. I appreciate all your input and support for this story as it is my first of what I hope to be many more. I wish other pairings had such a great following as well since I love a variety but I am glad that a deep love such as Tara and Willow's captured so many people. Look forward to hearing from you.

Elitetech

Last edited by elitetech04 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:43 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Thanks so much for posting more. I really like this story and am very intrigued about where it's heading. More soon please!?

Post subject: Double Post OOPS!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

sorry about the double post Kittens!!!!!

Elitetech

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:12 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ok, so HOT dream! *fans self*
And
Quote:
That would be the Marum Refor Report.” Xander stumbled over the lettering a little bit as Willow struggled to get free. The carpenter let go of his friend as she slapped at his hands.
Willow snatched the book up off the table and shoved it at Xander, knocking him away from her. The sheepish young man handed the volumey text to the slightly amused former Librarian.

I always loved the volumey text/Marum Refor report part of OMWF and I love how you worked it in here. LOL I was laughing aloud, could be more cuz I'm really tired though. Never know. I can't wait for the next part and to find out what Cordy has to do with this!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:24 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Kittens!!!

I know it's been a while but I am working on having the next part of this story out by at least this weekend if not before. If you haven't seen it I am also working on another story called Whoever's In New England...Or WINE if you prefer :) Thanks for sticking with me on this.

Elitetech

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:54 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Kittens!!!

I apologize for the delay in the next chapter but I had written it out and decided I didn't like where it was going. I'm revising it and will send it out as soon as it's up to par. Thanks for understanding.

Elitetech

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:14 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hi
Not to worry elitetech... I'm disappointed but will hold up bravely seeing as you're working hard re-writing the post.

Enjoying the story very much. Looking forward to more.
Anne

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:21 pm 
2. Floating Rose

omfg! i just read your entire story today and i was so blown away!
this is one happy kitten!
plese write more soon :bow :dance :clap

it had some great tara/willow moments...'specially the school girl thing going on...but the time you spent on dawn and now spike (maybe?) is a great plot thickener
:bounce and im just putting that there 'cuz it looks funny and for added random effect....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next