The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: New Fic--Piece of My Heart NC17 Willow/Tara Buffy/Faith
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:21 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hy there....
I was hoping that there would be an update at some time...and it will be well worth waiting every long, cold, lonely, desperate...sorry, got carried away :devil minute !!!!!!

Aishling
:applause :-D :bounce :lol :flower :flower

Post subject: Piece Of My Heart Chapter 9
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:41 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters and I am making no money off of

them. I am just having fun. Joss owns all the characters that lucky SOB.

Warning: Rating is NC-17--Graphic sex between women. So if you are not over the age of 17 and/or this type of story doesn’t do it for ya, well get out of here. Shoo.

Pairings: T/W, B/F, X/A, D/Chloe

Summary: AU story where Tara comes back from the dead to help the Scooby Gang with the First and craziness ensues.

Please email me at:

Elitetech2004@comcast.net

Piece of My Heart

by Elitetech2004

Previously on Piece of My Heart:

~~…a woman stumbled in. A knife sticking out of her chest and her eyes glazing over in death, she whispered, “From beneath you, IT devours.” ~~

~~"From beneath you, it devours. It's not the friendliest jingle, is it? Its no "I like Ike" or "Milk: it does a body good."~~

~~"Naughty things? Oh, you mean things maybe... like this?" Tara gave her girlfriend a vixeny smirk.

The blonde had slowly lined two of her fingers up and plunged them into the hot wetness.

Her eyes, heavy lidded, she looked down at Willow through her lashes. Her redhead’s mouth was red and swollen, waiting and begging for more.~~

~~“It calls itself the First Evil…”~~

And now on with the Story…

Chapter Nine

Angel thumbed through a book while Fred and Gunn discussed possible options with Wesley. Willow, Tara, Buffy and the Halliwells discussed a magical way of stopping the First. Meanwhile Faith, Chloe and Xander had just come in from patrolling. Dawn, Spike, Anya, Hank and Giles were resting for the moment. They had yet to find out anything about Dawn’s mysterious vocal possession.

"I'd call that a radical interpretation of the text." Gunn argued as Fred voiced an opinion on the book they were looking at.

"This is an ancient sacred text, not a Magic Eight Ball ®." Fred snapped in an uncharacteristic manner. Gunn raised an eyebrow and was about to retort when Angel interrupted.

“Ok, if we are to understand the Bible’s interpretation of God--only God can come in human form not the First Evil. ‘He has come in the flesh’ is the way the New Testament says it. But I assume that to mean the First Evil does not. 1 Corinthians v. 3. ‘Absent in body, but present in spirit.’” Angel got strange looks until he gave an outraged huff. “I have read it ya know. I was human at one point.”

Wesley looked intrigued. ”You mean it’s noncorporeal?” He shared a look with Giles and they nodded subtlety at each other.

“It’s what?” The Halliwells and most of the rest of the gang chorused in confusion.

“It has no real form.” Willow and Tara said at the same time. They blushed and ducked their heads, smiling at one another and joining hands.

“Wow witch stereo.” Xander teased. “So it had no form does that mean it can become invisible?”

“I rather think that Angel and Wesley mean that it has no true form so it can become what it desires. It can take a form of a human or animal. Good job, Angel. We’ll look further into that theory.” Giles smiled at the vampire and Angel’s chest puffed out a little.

"Look at him. Have you ever seen anything so masculine?" Phoebe squeaked to Piper who rolled her eyes.

“Down, girl. We’re trying to find a way to vanquish this First Evil. Focus.” Piper grinned at her sister’s pout and reached out and rubbed her back. She added under her breath unaware that Angel and Spike heard every word.

“He is cute. I wonder if that’s a requirement for vampires.” Phoebe and Piper glanced at Spike and Paige kicked them both under the table. Her eyes clearly stated her interest and the other two raised their hands in surrender. Piper took the moment to point to her wedding band with a lifted eyebrow. Paige pursed her lips and turned to look at Spike again. He caught her staring and smiled at her. She blushed and looked down.

Cor, she was beautiful. Spike smirked as he let his eyes wander along her graceful porcelain neck. He nearly groaned out loud thinking about kissing her there. He almost jumped out of his skin as her beautiful hazel eyes twinkled at him when he raised his leer to her face. If he had been human he would have blushed brick red.

Buffy watched the exchange with an amused look on her face. It was about time. Buffy genuinely liked the blonde vampire and wished him to find what she and the rest of the gang had—Love. Giles would be the only single one of the Scoobies if Spike got off his ass and approached the gorgeous redhead.

“So uh…Spike…anything catch your eye yet?” Buffy smirked at Faith who gave her own little evil grin right back to her lover.

“Huh? Oh, uh…well no. This text doesn’t have much to go on.” He waved towards the book as if he had been reading it recently instead of drooling over Paige.

“Sure…the text.” Faith said sarcastically. Spike raised an eyebrow at her and she laughed looking pointedly at Paige who was blushing but pretending like she didn’t hear the conversation going on around her.

“Ok can we get back on track, please?” Wesley asked his demeanor solemn. “We need to figure this out or we’ll all be killed due to lack of understanding how it operates.”

’No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.’” Angel said quietly. Tara nodded and Gunn huffed, trying to be heard over the vampire’s muttering.

“It operates by becoming something or someone else according to Angel so how do we fight it? It could be any of us at this given moment.”

“Oh Charles, do get a grip. If it was here do you think it would waste it’s time being bored to death by our fumbling research tactics. We need a plan.” Wesley admonished the eager demon fighter in a droll tone.

"I've got a plan....We die horribly and painfully, you go to Hell, and I spend eternity in the arms of Baby Jesus." Gunn retorted his fists clenched in frustration.

Spike snorted with laughter while everyone turned to stare at him. He shrugged his shoulders and said a bit defensively, "And you're what? Shocked and disappointed? I'm evil!" Paige shot him a wicked grin and he raised his eyebrow in a rakish manner causing her to have trouble breathing. They both turned startled eyes towards the blonde Slayer as she made an annoyed sound.

“Ok this is getting us nowhere. So far we know it can change forms and it’s Evil and it was first. Not much to go on. It’s high time we learn a bit more about it. I think we need to…” Buffy broke in only to be interrupted.

A flash appeared behind Xander and Faith, scaring them all nearly to death. A sheepish looking dark haired young man that looked about Dawn’s age waved at them.

“Uh, hey. Mom, we have a big problem.” Piper jumped up and so did Paige and Phoebe. Hank stiffened. Something was off. He could sense it.

“Chris! What’s going on? Why are you here?” Piper asked her youngest son with a panicked laced voice.

“It’s Wyatt. He’s found you.” Chris’ easy going smile had a twist to it. Piper saw it and knew what was wrong immediately. Mother’s intuition.

Piper backed away from him. “Wyatt, what have you done?” She demanded as the man in front of her morphed suddenly.

“Why Mother, what ever do you mean?” The young man before them now had long blonde hair and a goatee. His eyes were angry and his stance dangerous. The power radiated off of him in waves.

Tara clutched her stomach and looked sick.

“Aw, the newbie looks a little peaked, Mom. Something must be done about that.”

He raised his hand and threw a blast of power towards Tara. Suddenly a streak of color moved in front of the convulsing witch and took the painful zap instead.

Wyatt looked surprised and confused but recovered quickly. Paige, Piper, and Phoebe joined hands but before they could say anything Wyatt was gone in a shower of black lights.

Tara glanced up as Wyatt shimmered out and she caught a faint glimpse of white in the nearly black aura of the Darklighter. There was something familiar about it. She didn’t have time to think of it now. Someone was hurt. She turned back to the task at hand.

“Dammit!” Paige muttered as she was unable to get a location on Wyatt by scrying.

The gang turned towards Tara once again and found her and Willow cradling…Andrew?

“He saved her life! He jumped in front of her and he…” Willow’s voice choked off with a sob.

Tara stared at Andrew and cocked her head slightly, instinct taking over. She lifted her hands and held them over the injury. Power surged through Andrew as his bones and flesh mended. The boy coughed and mumbled something softly.

“No, you aren’t dead, Andrew.” Tara told him with a smile on her face.

“I could have sworn I was in Heaven. You look like an angel.” He said, dazed and in his own world still.

He turned to Willow and muttered in a besotted voice, "Have I ever told you, you are a very *beautiful* woman?” She giggled in relief and told him no.

“He’ll be okay.” She told the rest of the gang.

“Well now what? Chris is missing, Wyatt’s on the loose and we still know nothing about this First Evil thing.” Phoebe wanted to stomp her foot in frustration.

“Buffy, we need to scry for Chris, see if we can locate him. Without him we can’t take Wyatt down.” Paige told her.

“Ok, you do that and we’ll research further on the First. I don’t understand how it came to be the First. I mean, okay, so I battle evil. But I don't really win. The bad keeps coming back, and getting stronger. I'm like that kid in the story, the boy that stuck his finger in the duck."

Everyone stared at Buffy in confusion until Angel realized what she meant.

"Dike." He said. Buffy whirled and gave him a dirty look while gesturing to Willow and Tara with her head. He shrugged, not understanding what she meant.

Tara giggled and came to Angel’s aid.

"It's another word for dam." She explained to the Slayer. The look of realization that crossed Angel’s face was comical. She had thought he... Angel shook his head in amused disbelief.

"Oh. Okay, that story makes a lot more sense now." Buffy shook her head in embarrassment as the reason behind the story was clear.

Tara gave a startled gasp. She remembered where she had seen the aura type before. Donny! His aura had changed after their mother died. He become…mean and hurtful. His aura was dark but had a certain light to it.

“Like something forced in where it doesn't belong.” She whispered, gaining the attention of the entire room.

“What, Baby?” Willow gave her a concerned look. “Tara? You’re pale, are you ok?”

She explained what she saw and what her fears were.

“Well, um, see...a person's energy has a flow, a unity. Wyatt’s was fractured, grated if you will. I saw lightness in the aura that was almost smothered in the darkness. It flashed brighter when he disappeared…like it was fighting to get out.”

“Are you saying that Wyatt has some good in him still?” Phoebe asked, her face scrunched up in thought.

“I’m saying that maybe that’s not Wyatt behind the wheel, so to speak.” Tara stated bluntly.

~~Meanwhile~~

‘NO, MOM!’ Wyatt’s voiced echoed. He was trapped!

The evil laughter that followed his yell made him curse loud and long.

“Shut up, Whitelighter Spawn.” The thing growled.

‘I WANT MY BODY BACK!’ Wyatt pushed all his power outwards, trying to free himself. The evil inhabiting his body giggled! The damn thing giggled!

“That tickles! I wouldn’t waste your power, Boy. You’ll need all your energy for later.” It mocked him even as his energy faded and he became weaker.

He gave one last desperate shout. ‘MOM! AUNT PAIGE! ANYBODY!’

TBC…

Elitetech

Last edited by elitetech04 on Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: ***Author's Note***
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:20 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey Kittens!!!

Sorry again for the delay I got some twists in here I hope were unexpected...I didn't like the first draft of chapter 9 so I re-did it...I hope it is keeping in pace with the rest of the story...I promise some T/W and S/P loving coming in the next two chapters and the Scoobies and Friends have the first casualty among them soon as well. So more angst and more romance is gearing up. Buckle Up!

Elitetech

Any and All feedback appreciated on this!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:35 am 
2. Floating Rose

i love it! its so good i love the way that andrew saved tara very odd and what he said to Willow
Quote:
"Have I ever told you, you are a very *beautiful* woman?” She giggled in relief and told him no.

lmao! that was great im eager to see where spike and paige go in this relationship

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:53 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

brilliqnt fic qnd i'm guessing no more updates? shame cause i do like this one alot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm 
3. Flaming O

I love the intricate twists that keep the story flowing. It is inspired to combine the characters from Charmed into the Buffy universe. They both are very compatible to crossover writing.

Well done so far... I am eagerly looking forward to reading more.

P.S. yours is the first story that I have been able to comment on...most of the ones I have read so far have already been finished.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5