The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: FF: Milestones (Sequel to Unexpected Consequences)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:35 am 
Greetings!

Well, Milestones now has it's own official thread! I rated it R just to be safe for some blood and action, and some W&T action of a happy variety!

This has the first four chapters, but only because many of you have seen the first three in previews.

Thank you so much for the feedback in the other thread. I swear, it gets me through some really rough times. I will reply to each email, but I am leaving town for the weekend tomorrow. I'm gonna try to send off a few replies tonight after I finish packing.

I decided I would post another chapter for you before I go.

I've put the chapters up separately. As much as I LOVE

feedback... (the words "feedback ho" come to mind)... I would ask that if you only send one bit of Internet email, please send it to one or all of the addresses at the end of each chapter. Let the people in charge of Buffy the vampire Slayer know we miss Tara and we want her back. (I suggest copying your message and pasting it into an email to each of the big wigs!)

If you still have energy, PLEASE go to jumptheshark.com and click VOTE. Vote that Buffy the Vampire Slayer jumped the shark when Tara was murdered. The industry people watch this site. These votes count.

If you STILL have any energy, then send me feedback. Tara, and all she represented for the gay and lesbian community, is more important than me having my ego stroked. And I have to tell you, THAT is saying a lot. The feedback from kittens helped me through some truly terrible times over the last year. Hearing from readers is the only thing I get from my stories, other than the joy of writing them. When I post a new chapter I get all excited to see if people like it. I can't wait to see if what I thought would work, actually did work. I love feedback, but having role a model like Tara is so much more important than anything I could ever do, say, write, or probably even think. Maybe if we all keep writing, we can make sure the next lesbian isn't murdered.

Thank you. (Stepping off my soapbox now)

And... if you don't feel like writing... please enjoy my stories

knowing that I share them in the hopes that they bring people

joy. Not everyone is comfortable taking action. I know that and I don't think any less of anyone who makes the choice not to write.

Lisa

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes01.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes02.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes03.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes04.html

*edited to add the next chapter so it's all in one place!

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes05.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes06.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes07.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes08.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes09.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes10.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes11.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes12.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes13.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes14.html

eidted to add... the latest chapters. Enjoy!

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes15.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes16.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes17.html

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...nes18.html

Edited by: Lisa of Nine at: 5/21/03 8:05:25 pm

Post subject: I LOVE IT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:40 am 
ok, I loved the first story, and this one is so great also. I love Willow and Tara as mommies. And Brianna is so cute:) I havent had the chance to read part 4 yet, but Im on my way to do that after I post. This has been my first chance on the board for about 2 months. Long story, so, basically the shortened version, which has actually turned out to be very long is that i racked up a two thousand dollar phone bill :blush and got grounded from the everything, including the computer.....lol

Im so happy I get to come back and read all these stories tho:) :) :) :)

Anyway, great job, cant wait for more:grin

Edited by: fairydust  at: 8/22/02 11:42:32 pm

Post subject: 2000 FREAKIN' dollars!?!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:49 am 
Fairydust,

honey, that is traggic, and well, being a writer, I have a rather delicate question...

Can I use your pain in a future chapter? ;-)

I can just see Brianna...with a $2000 phone bill.

I may have to have you give me some of your parents' choice words. ;-)

My prayers are with you, I'm sure you need them! Good god, that's alot of screaming! (me, picturing your parents)

Glad you liked the stories.

Lisa

Post subject: Re: FF: Milestones (Sequel to Unexpected Consequences)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:26 am 
Woo hoo!! Awesome updates...I want pregnant Willow :(

Tara nodded in agreement "She has magic fingers." Then, as though the words had just echoed back to her and sounded not at all right, she perked up and glanced around at the others. "On the keyboard."

TheWisdom of War, Chris Golden

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

Post subject: Chapter 4
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:27 am 
Lisa,

Once again, you have mananged to floor me with your incredible, fantasic, unbelievable writing. I've been looking forward to this since getting the three-chapter tease and you didn't fail.

Leave it to Willow to make the software licensing comparison and Brianna--how cute is she? "Do you want my binkie?" Outta the mouths of babes.

Although I was sad at the last scene when Cassie gave them the news. :( . But I'm hoping that it'll all work out. Of course, I don't mind sitting on the edge of my seat a few times before it does.

--celia

---------------------------------

"That was just rude. Now I forget what I was saying."

Post subject: Big gushes.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:46 am 
Oh Lisa, I have been positively STALKING the pens board ever since you posted your teasers for this story, looking for a milestones thread.

And here it is. Oh joy...oh rapture... *birds chirp happily as Italiangirl swoons and hits the floor with a pronounced THUNK*

Ahem. What I am actually saying is, I have needed a new fic from you. You write a scooby gang that I can love again, I know I told you that with your last two fics, but it is completely true. Being a person who has had to build her own family as she moves through life, I love that you recognize and place such importance on the familial affection between all of the scoobs. I certainly do, it is one of the things that drew me to the show in the first place.

I have felt so sad lately, missing the show, and now I have a new Lisa fic to fill the big gaping hole that will be my Tuesday nights in the coming months. I'm so happy that you decided to keep writing. I know how hard it is. Peace to you, and don't stop. You're too talented.

(ps...rest assured this feedback is coming to you after many months of letters...starting back when you first put your addresses on your webpage.

pps...I would love to email you to talk about feminism and lesbianism and the movement right now. I am a hard core feminist and I have spent a long time feeling disheartened by feminists in my generation, who I frequently feel are far too complacent. I love how grassroots you are, I am every bit the same way, and there are few of us, I can tell you. My email is in my profile, if you want to look it up.)

"You're in my blood like holy wine/ You taste so bitter, and so sweet

Darling, I could drink a case of you/ And still be on my feet;

I would still be on my feet." -Joni Mitchell

Post subject: Re: Big gushes.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:06 am 
Hey Lisa, nice to see you back writing again. Just a tiny thing; most people don't call policement "Bobbies" anymore; I think it's kind of an outdated term over here now. I could be wrong. Hey, I probably am. :)

----------
Darlin' theres no way out, nothing can help me now. Love's got a hold on my heart...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:39 am 
So pleased that you've graced us with another story Lisa.

Nasty Keeper endangering our Tara. It was really hard to read of what she had to endure. But at least we can trust you as a writer to make everthing okay!

Brianna is adorable. Love the way she says Fluffy! Such fun her having a wicked sense of humour, or maybe she inherited that from Sheila.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:18 am 
:clap Ahhh, now that was very good!

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you...

I Also wanted to share that I have been hounding the powers that be about Tara as well. I Hate what ME did and I'm not afraid to let them know it and know it often.

OK, so the 4th chapter was fantastic. I am enjoying all of the family time W/T/B. It's just fantastic. The binky thing LMAO. I also liked that they took the time to explain grown up time and the importance of knocking first.

"Fluffy" is the best. I just love the little streak of devilish fun that Brianna has. ;) I would like more please, Thank you.

Urn

______________________________**

WILLOW: That's a work ethic! Buffy, you're developing a work ethic.

BUFFY: Oh, no. Do they make an ointment for that

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:30 am 
Oh Oh Oh :bounce ... YYAAAYYY!! Though I have to admit I didn't even realize you had already started it until I saw the new thread...I'm actually boucing off the walls with excitement. I got my gf reading Tears of a Goddess and am telling her now that as SOON as she finishes I'm chucking Unexpected Consequences in her face as well....I know she'll enjoy them VERY much...she's read Harry Potter Goblet of Fire (paperback) in like..two weeks..and that's in between other books she picks up...ok, so off I go to read Milestones... ;)

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:36 am 
Oh! Another update.

This is fun, I really enjoy this universe.

I hope that the Daughters came out ok, I didn't notice Brent mentioning if any of them were killed. Poor Tara though, this will give her nothng but pain and guilt knowing that so many died because of her.

I would have hated to see what they would have done if things played out the way they did in that other universe. You know, that one on the TV. Willow would have the least of Warren's (and Joss') problem.

I felt bad for Willow too. Not being pregnant. I hope it works out.

I was telling Lisa the other day I found that spell in one of my books on witchcraft; the one that Willow and Tara used to get pregnant. It was kinda cool to see it. Plus it even said that if it used by two women the child will always be a girl.

I am really getting to like the "Dr. Dawn" development. You realise with Dawn in med school it is really only a matter of time before she is chain smoking like the rest of them. I worked at a med school, trust me.

What happened to Amanda, "Breda"? It looked like UC that they would become good friends. I thought it would have been cool if they were college roomies.

Great fic and a wonderfull universe.

Please do Lisa a favor a write to the people she has listed on her page.

Warlock

-----

Web Warlock

The Other Side, home of Liber Mysterium: The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

"Every great band should be shot before they make their 'Combat Rock'!"- Too Much Joy, "Hugo"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:42 am 
Lisa, I'm so pleased you decided to continue this story. I love Doctor Dawnie! Loved Willow's grousing about her prenatal diet -- "Vanilla, yeah, great. Hey, I got a great idea, let's make an ice cream and make it milk-flavored!" (I paraphrase, but this is so Willow!)

slight digression into the Dad Zone here...

Two thousand dollar phone bill? Mother of Trotsky! Even in my dark days of, um, intrepidly exploring the wild frontiers of the digital underground, did I wrack up two grand! Hell, Mom would have killed me! Hid the body! Turned my bedroom into a sewing room! Denied I ever lived!

we now pass out of the Dad Zone...

Good job, Lisa! I'm off to Jump the Shark to vote again!

"I love you all. I love you more than life itself. You're all f***ing mad." -- Ozzy as "The Dad," THE OSBOURNES.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:52 am 
Hey Lisa great to see an update, this is going to be a regular thing right? I lovel Brianna calling Buffy Fluffy that is brilliant, it's sad that Willow is not pregnant so far although hopefully she will be in the not so distant future.

Oh and $2000 phone bill? Bloody hell that's impressive :grin

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 11:18 am 
Been waiting for the sequel. So happy to finally see it! Keep going..

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:28 pm 
OMG...poor Willow :( But I guess it is better that they can plan now. Lisa....again you leave me in awe with your stories. You're are such a genious!! I love everything you write!! Take care and have fun!

They were right, I'm a homo--But I'm a Cheerleader

Post subject: Re: 2000 FREAKIN' dollars!?!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:27 pm 
:blush ....lol...it wasnt my fault!!! I swear!!! okay, yeah, it was. But....I ran out of phone cards and my gf lives in canada!!!!! I live in MN:(

But, it worked out fine, cause my dad talked to the phone comany and made it so we only owed 800:) still alot, but better...lol

And go ahead and use the pain....lol....Im a writer too....and I have already incorporated it into another story....lol

And, if you want, I can tell you everything that was said(yelled)lol but, I have a feeling that Willow or Tara would never say or do what my parents did.....

Quote:
Good god, that's alot of screaming!

for a second there....I thought you heard about Jenna(gf) and me:blush ....lol...now, that you could use for W/T lol;)

Oh, and Im still not aloud to talk to Jenna:cry (if she was a fan of buffy, we could talk here:( )very horrible

Anyway, I'm gonna go check out the rest of the board:) have a great weekend:) cant wait for your next update

Oh and CaptMurdock

Quote:
slight digression into the Dad Zone here...

Two thousand dollar phone bill? Mother of Trotsky! Even in my dark days of, um, intrepidly exploring the wild frontiers of the digital underground, did I wrack up two grand! Hell, Mom would have killed me! Hid the body! Turned my bedroom into a sewing room! Denied I ever lived!

we now pass out of the Dad Zone...

Well, I was about a cm away from being killed by my mother. The bruises are just now going away...lol

Puff

Quote:
Oh and $2000 phone bill? Bloody hell that's impressive

:blush that is actually true in more way than one. It was basically a $1 a minute(till my dad changed it) and so, it was 2000 hours of talking in less than 2 months.....:blush ..um, actually, not so much talking...if you know what i mean;) I can still remember it all:D I need to go take a cold shower now;) lol

I also need to end this post before it gets a whole ton longer...lol

*****Faye*****I LOVE YOU JENNA

Post subject: thanks! and a teeny preview..
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:49 pm 
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to do a drive-by posting.

I am heading out the door right now and will be gone all weekend. My house-sitter dosen't do feedback replies!

Thank you for the fabulous feedback! I can't wait to get home and reply to everyone (and read more feedback and reports of nasty emails to UNP and Fox!.) ;-)

So, since I do not have time to reply to everyone... I am giving you a preview so you are not too sad for Willow.

OH! One thing I will reply to... TOMMO: I had no clue about Bobbies not being Bobbies anymore. What Do you call your peace officers now? Do they still wear the dark uniforms with the rounded hats? I know our sheriffs went from tan uniforms to black and lost their hats. (One stain on those $140 tan uniform pants and you needed new ones.) Thanks for the heads up!

Now for the feel good TEENY preview...

Chapter five:

After six months of proper eating habits and another eight and a half months of pregnancy, the question of how large Willow’s belly could get was answered.

“I’m as big as a house,” Willow said as she tried to roll over. She was stark naked, but she wasn’t worried about getting dressed any time soon. “As big as a house and trapped on my back like one of those turtles on the Discovery channel.” She whimpered and turned her head to the side and grunted. “Natives are gonna make soup out of me while I lay here trapped on the beach.” Her huge belly held her firmly in place in the center of the new king-sized bed.

“No more Discovery channel for you,” Tara said as she came out of the bathroom. She was naked as well, and she had a tube of lotion in one hand. She squeezed some lotion into her palm and then tossed the tube onto the dresser. “Besides…” Tara said as she crawled onto the bed and straddled Willow’s bare legs. “If I found something this yummy on the beach, I think I’d have to at least take a little taste.” She leaned over and gave Willow a quick kiss. She sat back up and rubbed the lotion on Willow’s huge belly.

“Are you saying you’d make soup outta’ me?” Willow rested her hands behind her head and enjoyed Tara’s loving attention.

“No…” Tara gave Willow a crooked, sexy grin. “But it would involve making a meal out of you.” She massaged the lotion into Willow’s skin.

TBC............

Edited by: Lisa of Nine at: 8/23/02 12:52:52 pm

Post subject: Re: thanks! and a teeny preview..
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:57 pm 
Quote:
What Do you call your peace officers now? Do they still wear the dark uniforms with the rounded hats? I know our sheriffs went from tan uniforms to black and lost their hats. (One stain on those $140 tan uniform pants and you needed new ones.) Thanks for the heads up!

Well we don't call them "peace officers", that's for sure. Heh. I think the name you have for them depends on what part of the country you come from; slang is so very diverse here you see. I would imagine though, that what with the character in the fic talking about them, she's from America, right? So she would probably just call them the police. Or policemen. Or coppers. Or pigs. Or...no wait, I'm getting into slang territory now.

Stick with the police. It's very straight forward. :)

----------
Darlin' theres no way out, nothing can help me now. Love's got a hold on my heart...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:08 pm 
Lisa,

Loved the update! It was a shocker that she wasn't pregnant after all! But now they have time to get prepared.

Brianna is just too cute w/ the whole Fluffy thing! And I love how Buffy just gets a lil annoyed.

Loved the lil Ch.5 preview! Can't wait for more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:36 pm 
**Runs into the thread, breathless** Lookey... and update AND a teaser. YAY!!! :bounce

**Scampers off to read**

I'll be back with some feedback, Lisa. ;)

Jen

"Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson

Quote from Melissa Etheridge on 8/10/2002, in The Woodlands, TX
"THAT is a bat! ... Does it have a ticket? ... It doesn't have a ticket!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 2:49 pm 
Wow! Lisa, you are such an amazing writer! I loved Unexpected Consequences so much and the sequel is amzing too! Im so happy Willow is pregnant, Im glad you left us the litlle teaser, which in its self missy, is pretty amazing! Naked Tara and naked pregnant Willow? And the lotion, its just so sweet and full of love and makes my tummy all tingly! :heart

Looking forward to more Lisa, thanks

Love and hugs Lola xxx :love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 4:05 pm 
**Whines** I should never read any of your stuff when it's half done. :lol Cause, I always want more. More and More and More!!! :shy

Loved the update, Lisa. Very much worth the wait. Thank you. I missed Ceri in this update, though. I'm sure she'll be back later though.

Hee... I just love Brianna. She's so damned adorable. :heart :love Aunt Fluffy!!! :rollin You know, I think Cassie is right. I'm sure she does know how to say Buffy's name, she just chooses to mess with her. I think she loves the attention. And the milk thing! :rollin OMG... that was so damned funny. I found myself laughing at several spots in this update. I just love it.

Brent... I would never want to piss her off. WOW... they really did get payback didn't they?? DUDE!! I like her protective nature of Tara. I think she does see her very much like her own child. Maybe even Willow, too. It's definitely obvious, though. I like Brent, a whole lot.

Buffy's so funny. Her comment about Willow's way of welcoming Tara home. :lol So funny!

You know... I miss your Anya. Where is she anyway? I miss Giles, too. I love the way you write the both of them. You really have them down. I hope they will show up later.

Well, I could go on and on, but I'll stop before this turns into a whole page of feedback and my thoughts. I'm looking forward to Willow being pregnant. And that teaser... you are such a tease! :p I'm really anxious to read more of it.

Thanks for continuing with this wonderful fic, Lisa. You're awesome, girl. :kiss

((HUGS))

Jen

"Oh, man. I wish I WAS a lesbian. I would get laid every night for the rest of my life." ~ Amber Benson

Quote from Melissa Etheridge on 8/10/2002, in The Woodlands, TX
"THAT is a bat! ... Does it have a ticket? ... It doesn't have a ticket!"

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 8/23/02 3:07:55 pm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:54 pm 
God Lisa, why couldn't YOU write the episodes of Buffy for ME? You know what would be a great idea? Post a new chapter shortly before every new episode of Buffy. So while others are watching that crap on TV, we can have our W/T goodness via you..Kidding, but your story is just incredible..Oh, And I continue to send e-mails every week..May change that to daily though..By the way, I AM a Neilsen household...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:43 pm 
I second the motion on not reading stuff when it's half done!

Tara nodded in agreement "She has magic fingers." Then, as though the words had just echoed back to her and sounded not at all right, she perked up and glanced around at the others. "On the keyboard."

TheWisdom of War, Chris Golden

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:15 pm 
Excellent Kendahl!!!

By not watching do you know what you are doing? You are making a statement for all of us. I think Lisa should have you guess star in the next update of her fic! ;)

I too love this story. It is a universe I find myself more involved with than that other "Buffy". Hell, I made a Brianna character for my Buffy game!

Keep up the great work Lisa.

And Kittens, keep emailing as well.

If you want snail mail addresses to then go here, what can I do?

Warlock

-----

Web Warlock

The Other Side, home of Liber Mysterium: The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

"Every great band should be shot before they make their 'Combat Rock'!"- Too Much Joy, "Hugo"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:10 am 
Lisa of Nine: Great upate, I was really bummed when Willow found out she wasn't pregnant, but then I was really glad to when she was pregnant in the little teaser, very cool that Willow is pregnant, I'm dying to meet her already. I really loved that new feminism that Tara was talking about, very sweet. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 4:06 am 
Hi Lisa,

I just want to let you know that I'm enjoying your stories very much. I'm still reading Unexpected Consequences at the moment and I can't wait to finish it and start reading Milestones already. You rock!

- Kyan -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 7:45 am 
omgomgomg Lisa, this fic is kick-ass, as all your fics are.. :grin I kept cracking up everytime Brianna called Buffy 'Fluffy'...and the whole lil' binky scene was too cute...I was a little saddened to find out Willow wasn't pregnant but that changed when reading your teaser.. and let me just say it broke my heart when Brianna & Willow suddenly lost that connection with Tara (in the beginning) and Brianna crying about her mama.. aww, I kept stroking my hand over her name (like I can actually comfort her?) and thinking, 'aww baby, it's ok, mama's ok..' so sad...what can I say, your writing is amazing! It really pulls the reader into the story...awesome stuff, can't wait for the next chapter.. ;)

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:17 pm 
Lisa, so far I have enjoyed all of your fics, and these first 4 chapters of this one look very promising to me again. I am very curious what you will bring us this time.

Thank you very much for sharing your great fanfic with all of us.

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:24 pm 
As big as a house and trapped on my back like one of those turtles on the Discovery channel

What a visual that is!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next